Speaker 1: I grieve me.
Speaker 2: You know what, I sure I'll do this. Yeah, we can do this. Do you want do you hold on? Do you really want to do this? How? What's their motivation behind this? I'm fine? Oh yes, oh yes, hold on, hold on, hold on. I want you to know I'll yes and this for you because that's a lot. You're doing a lot right now. That's it is a heavy commitment on your part, and I appreciate the comm hold on, I appreciate the commitment that you're putting behind this. But and so i'll match it if you're if you if you're willing to commit fully to it, I'll match the commitment level as well. But I'm just giving you this disclaimer.
Speaker 3: I'll let you have it.
Speaker 4: Baby. Now.
Speaker 1: My name is Matthilde. I'm about sixty five years old.
Speaker 2: And he beat me. He was more committed than me. I didn't want to do that at all. Hello. Hello, Buenos nochest or Buenos Grandees or whatever it is. This is Lyle. This is the Gecko man. This it's the guy in the suit, the guy talking and yes, all right. We got an episode today, oh man, today, very interesting episode. We got a classic first half, funny second half more serious ish, you know, I got into it a little bit more. I keep telling everyone all the time that this is not real therapy, and I keep breaking that rule. Well, I guess not really. I mean, I'm not giving therapy, but I am. You know again, I've said this all the time. I don't consider myself an advice person, but it just EEPs out of me for some reason, even though I don't feel remotely qualified to give it, it is there. So so we got a serious second half, but a light hearted first half. Topics include having sex in both a church and a synagogue. Someone called in to tell me about a insane person that they work with at a haunted house attraction, very terrifying call for many reasons. We did a little bit of a pillow talk, a little bit of ASMR with the caller that was very sensual, very beautiful, and then towards the end we got we had a very long discussion with this guy who told me that I was the first person he'd had a real conversation with in like a year, and we really got into it, really dug deep. He you know, he was. He gave a lot of himself, so I gave some of myself in return, and it was it was an interesting conversation. So anyway, as you all know, you can call the Gecko every Monday Wednesday Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle forever and without further ado, enough of me, let's get into the pod.
Speaker 5: All from Gabby.
Speaker 6: Heik, Gabby, Hi gi geg what's up?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot, honestly, okay, An.
Speaker 6: I think this is the night of Jews telling Sinn stories.
Speaker 2: Can you say that again?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you say that again? Because I can't might freak. I hate this audio thing you said, this is a night of Jews.
Speaker 6: Telling Sinn stories. We're all Jews here, aren't we.
Speaker 2: I'm a little Jewish, yes, I'm you know, it might be jew I might be jewing it up.
Speaker 6: I got I got ancestors DNA, like you know, my DNA tested. It came back one hundred percent Ashknazi Jewish.
Speaker 2: And I was like, book, bro, Gabbie, how have you sinned?
Speaker 6: I had sex in a church and a synagogue, so I've crossed those bases.
Speaker 2: Which which was the better sex, the synagogue sex or the church sex.
Speaker 6: The dude was circumcised because he was Jewish, so I'd say that nice.
Speaker 2: So the circum the the synagogue.
Speaker 6: One, oh yeah, you know, bathroom, very romantic.
Speaker 2: How did you meet this, uh, this this Jewish man?
Speaker 6: So his name was Josh and we went to the same synagogue and the rest is history. And he got herpes from my friend afterwards, and I thought he gave it to me, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: So he had sex with you and your friend? Yeah, how how close? How closely?
Speaker 6: How close did we have sex to each other?
Speaker 2: Like how when? Well, give me, give me the give me the give me the timeline.
Speaker 6: Of this all right? Well I was sixteen and it was I was a few weeks between each other when he sucked us.
Speaker 7: Who who who?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Who first?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: So she gave him going into it.
Speaker 6: No, he didn't have a tip. He was circumcised.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like tips, Like yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't know it was going on. He was talking to both of us. He was kind of playing it.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite part about being Jewish?
Speaker 6: Well, my parents just owned me for getting tattoos. That's not my favorite. That just came to mind first. I'm not very religious. Actually, I like connecting with other Jews that aren't Jewish too, because I feel like that's a very good connection to make.
Speaker 2: You like connecting with other people who.
Speaker 6: Aren't Jewish, who are Jewish but they don't consider themselves Jewish.
Speaker 2: How do your parents feel about the fact that you don't to yourself Jewish?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: How Jewish are they? Are they really Jewish?
Speaker 6: No, we grew up reformed. Last time I went to the synagogue was when I got vomitz bad. Well, actually that's not true. I guess I had sex, but that was for another bar mitzvah. Oh yeah, that's that's where it was during a bar mitzvah, a synagogue. I should have mentioned that when I was sixteen.
Speaker 2: Why were you at when you were sixteen?
Speaker 6: It was my family friends bar mitzvah, you know, during the service and it's a local word.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you had sex with with someone in the synagogue during the third bar mitzvah service.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Sorry, I'm a little anxious. If you cann't tell, I'm nervous. But this is breaking up my monotonous life, and I appreciate you for that, you know.
Speaker 2: What, Gabby, I'm happy, but I'm happy that I could be here, you know, as a scepter for this story because it I mean I can tell that this story had to go somewhere and it made it, It made its home, you know my years.
Speaker 6: Well, I very appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, how did this how did this logistically go down?
Speaker 6: The sex in the in the bar Mitzvah service?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, tell me every aspect of this story.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, let's start. Okay, So Josh, I've known he went to We went to preschool together, and the SAME's than of God. So you know, it's a long time coming kind of thing, no pun intended, and you know, sixteen year olds, you gotta do what you gotta do. You know, we're friends, are texting, you know all that, Hey, are you going to? I don't really want to name the name of the barmits? Was that going to? You know, the bar Mitzvah?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's let's sit next to each other, but the watch, you know, together and you know, we went to the bathroom, you know, the one that was far away, not the one that was you know, close to the tema. The I don't know the terms anymore, honestly, but far away and yeah, the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Was it in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah during it actually, yeah he was because.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were in the service. You didn't take it off. I mean it wasn't. It wasn't a handicaps stall. So there there's enough room for us. Guys. Whoever think I'm not under age. I'm turning twenty one October fourth.
Speaker 2: Don't read the chat? It does it? Who cares about?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Who's watching this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well I think Jude goes to like Michigan. So all right, get what what's your favorite part about being Jewish?
Speaker 2: My favorite part about being Jewish is that I don't know what my favorite part of being Jewish is. I like the I like the soups and the salads that we get.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you like the dense mansile balls or the softer ones.
Speaker 2: I like the softer ones, you know, because I'm a little really wow.
Speaker 6: Yes, you need your mommy to chew it up for you too.
Speaker 2: She did my mom. Boy, what when I was younger, my mom used to, you know, eat massa balls and show them up and then spit them back into my mouth like a bird. Mm hmm. She still does that sometimes when we have dinners together for the Jewish holidays, just friends.
Speaker 6: Oh, we have her passover for when you dip your finger in the wine, she just does it with your tongue into your mouth, or her tongue into your mouth. You know what, Yes, what's your prize when you find the afie Comen.
Speaker 2: Ten dollars?
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know what my mom used to do.
Speaker 1: She would me what your mom used to do. She would make each.
Speaker 6: Kid in the family an Offie Comen like cover bag, you know, the special cloth, and then she'd give us like a little square of the cloth that we were supposed to find, and she would hide one Offie Comen for each child so everyone could find it.
Speaker 2: That ruins the competitive nature of finding the afric omen and creates a world in which there are no winners and no losers, which is not realistic depiction of the world in which there are clear winners and clear losers.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought it was sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, Gabby, you know, look, thank you for confessing your sins. Thank you for letting me know you know how terrible you are, so it makes me feel better about myself. And you know, look, I love you. I don't think that our love is powerful enough to rise us from the depths of hell. But I think it will comfort us as we burn down here, and it's for a tournament.
Speaker 6: All right, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man, All right, Gabby, I love you. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: How's the going?
Speaker 2: You know it's going? All right? What you ever been to? What are you? What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: I just got home and I'm laying.
Speaker 2: On my couch where we're home from?
Speaker 11: Where home from?
Speaker 7: I got?
Speaker 1: I got home from from going to dinner with my family. I recently shaved off my hair and my eyebrows and had never seen it. And when I went there, they told me I looked like a serial killer.
Speaker 11: And I was very flattered.
Speaker 2: You were flattered? Does that is that? Was that your goal? Did you want to look like a serial killer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I work at a haunted house, so so yeah, it's a compliment when I get told that I look on out of the ordinary.
Speaker 2: That's good. Do you see you kind of get off you kind of you kind of enjoy the idea of looking frightful. Beneficial because it's beneficial for you in your career, because your career is to frighten people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 2: Enjoy about frightening people. What what what gives you pleasure in doing that?
Speaker 1: I think it's cool that, like at a full time job, you always get those people, like especially like in restaurant industry or like any kind of service where you get those people are just so mean and you've got to keep a smile on your face. But when you're there, you can just like yell and scream at people, just get out all of that anger and they think it's fun and then you get your yeah good time.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do that sometimes. I try to. I yell at people, scream good to scare people.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: Where do you do that just out in public or not in public?
Speaker 2: I do it on the stream as you know. Well, let me ask you something. Okay, do you have a signature like sound? Do you have a signature like growl?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's actually very funny because there's this kid that I work with and he thinks he invented the snarl, the kind of snarl, and and it's very funny to hear him talk about it because he thinks he's absolutely everything. And I just sit there and just kind of listen. It's more of a psychology project than anything, because I don't like the kid. But I hang out with him to get inside of his head and see how he's thinking.
Speaker 7: Fun.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, hold on, you I know a lot of information, all right. So this is a coworker of yours. Yes, and you and you think and you don't like him because he thinks he's the ship and that he invented the snorrel. Yeah, we all know he did not invent the snorl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he acts as if he's the center of attention.
Speaker 2: But so but you give him attention and be his friend because you want in on the side. You you want to know what he's doing, You want to know what he's thinking.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: What is this thirst for knowledge come from? Why do you want those?
Speaker 1: It comes from the fact that I really like just about everybody, and I try to give everybody a chance. And I tried to give him a chance. And then when I went over to his house, I kind of realized how much the pompous person this man is. And so in turn, I decided, you know what, I'm not going to mention to him that he sucks. I'm going to take all of the all of the lies and all the hateful rumors that he's spreading and instead I'm going to repeat them back to the people that he's spreading them about. And then at the end of the year, we're gonna we're going to see what happens if he makes it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean if he makes it?
Speaker 12: Because the other day.
Speaker 1: I work I work at I work in this area with chainsaws, and he bought his own chainsaw so that he can do all sorts of things like reving it really loud and all that kind of stuff, which is really bad for it.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: The other day I caught him swinging like two feet in front of customer spaces, which is a little bit of an issue because if that drops on somebody, then it's the haunted houses issue, and so also.
Speaker 2: That person's issue. I would say, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And so he's been pulled multiple times not to do that, not not only by like me, but by the other like heads of like training, and and he continues to do it, and so they're threatening to basically let him not use his chainsaw, and he said that if they take away his chainsaw, he's just gonna quit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, this is terrifying. What what? How many?
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 13: This?
Speaker 2: This is I might be the most warnings anyone has ever gotten to not throw a chainsaw at people at people.
Speaker 1: Yes, welcome to Hunted House season.
Speaker 11: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Especially Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you're telling me this man is swinging on a live chainsaw two feet in front of people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and without warned.
Speaker 2: All right, if you do that again, then you get a strike. And then if you do it, if you throw, if you shove a chainsaw in someone's face a second time, we will give you a second strike. And if you get five strikes, we're taking away your chainsaw.
Speaker 11: Basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like, well, so he's had a talk with it's been two talks now with like the head of like the security training chainsaw team. He's had two talks with him about this issue. And I sat in there, like, I sat in his area and watched him do his scare him millings that I'm there, and I saw him do it like and commented on it like five other times, and he still continued to do it because.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you say, the chainsaw training team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the entire team.
Speaker 2: There's entire team that just does chainsaws.
Speaker 1: There's there's one guy and then like security that kind of watches over. But it's mainly just like the one, the one guy.
Speaker 2: I'm so bad. How the fuck has he gone this long able to do this? Like that's that? I almost I don't not like him. I mean, he's a fucking crazy person. But the management, everyone and everyone involved in this haunted everyone involved in this haunted house is insane. What the hell are they doing? How are they allowing this to happen? Well, it's like you guy's gonna rich someone in half exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, we told him he could do it, and like there's no like chain on it, which is like the big part. But we told him he could do it if he's standing far enough away from people, like at least ten feet and standing like against like a building that way, like you can at least speak stable when doing it, but just change a blade. No, there's so there's like a there's like the metal part. There's no like actual saw like turning song.
Speaker 2: So if it hits, if let's say he hits someone, are they gonna fucking die? Are they gonna get cut?
Speaker 1: If he hits somebody, he could seriously hurt somebody.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Yeah, all right, so you're gonna you're gonna socially sort of high school drama this man out of murdering people with a chainsaw.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And you know what's funny about this, this this man is almost in his thirties yet still talk shit like a high schooler, and most.
Speaker 2: Of the chain saw the command the thirties. Yeah, tell this Manda social distance.
Speaker 1: I will, oh, I will.
Speaker 2: Okay, So your grand plan? Can I give you a different Can I suggest a different grand plan? And look, I know you're gonna do what you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Do, but.
Speaker 2: Can I suggest alerting the highest power possible within the Haunted House chain of command about a person, you know, throwing a live chainsaw around the people that he shouldn't be doing. I think you should do that. I think that I would. I think that that would be a much more prompt and effective solution over spreading rumors about this guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, And it's it's definitely not like me spreading rumors about him. It's him spreading rumors about other people that I just kind of sit there and listen on. But I definitely like mention it too.
Speaker 2: You are you're you're concerningly unconcerned with the change. You're concerningly unconcerned with the chainsaw aspect of of this it's.
Speaker 8: Situations very strange.
Speaker 1: It's like, I I do know that because he's been doing it for years, Like we've we've been doing this line of work for years. So like it doesn't it doesn't like scare me that he doesn't know what he's doing, because I know that he knows what he's doing and he's done it for the years prior.
Speaker 11: But it's just like he.
Speaker 1: Continues to do the wrong thing, especially now since there's all these guidelines and restrictions.
Speaker 11: And all that kind of stuff, and.
Speaker 1: And it's yeah, so it's just getting to a point where it's like now he's trying to get really testy with it. He's kind of testing the limits on how close he can get, how yeah, how scary he can try to act, how over the top he can try to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, I don't like this guy either, I'll sign yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I really don't like him. And he has just been like consistently, like he told me, he told me something about like my boss, that he made my boss like somebody who I've known for like two years. He told me that he made him cry at auditions and that he's known him for years. Although he couldn't even mention to me his name because he didn't know it.
Speaker 2: What does someone have to do to make the owner of a haunted house cry?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. This man just told me he came up with some like he called me some like bullshit one liner that I've said in my like first year haunting it's nothing special. And then he told me that that made him cry, And I was like, I don't know what kind of jaded reality you live in, but that is just that is the absolute opposite of the truth.
Speaker 2: I'm loving discovering how much like high school drama clubs, haunted houses are.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's fantastic. We can get into it.
Speaker 11: Sure, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I think that would have to be an entire week of streams to uncover all these stories.
Speaker 1: But honestly, you let me know, like a date in the time, we'll plan something. I'll like, I'll like call in. We'll make it like a podcast where we just talk about hunted house drama and what crazy things go on in the hot community.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd love to hear that maybe on maybe on Halloween.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 2: What'd you say your name was?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go with Charles. We talked before, but since I've disclosed some information, I'm gonna say my name is Charles.
Speaker 2: Well all right, spooky Charles. Thank you, thank you for calling in and sharing that with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely take take care and stay away from live chainsaws.
Speaker 1: I will definitely try my my heart.
Speaker 2: Please do all right, man, take care of have a good name.
Speaker 7: Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: The guy's a psychopath, the chainsaw man. That's the most dangerous theater kid of all time. That's how that's how bad it can get, ladies and gentlemen. And next time you see someone killing it at a high school play or a high school musical or whatever, they could one day turn into a thirty year old chainsaw wielding man and kill people.
Speaker 14: Call from Rebecca, Rebecca, I need.
Speaker 4: You to help me.
Speaker 14: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, why are you?
Speaker 2: Why are you? You seem a little flustered. You seem a little flustered.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: I can give you some time, you see, sure?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I talked to you before. This is like I can talk of you.
Speaker 2: What what did we talk about.
Speaker 14: Before I painted a bird bath?
Speaker 2: It was like a yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I remember this. You painted a bird bath for the birds I finished. Are the birds bathing in it right now?
Speaker 14: It's still in my kitchen?
Speaker 2: What would you do if you saw birds, you know how there's like make out hill or whatever?
Speaker 14: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What would you do if your bird bath became a central hub for birds in your area to have forbidden sex? Would you be alright with that? Or would you?
Speaker 14: Yeah, as long as you pay admission, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Totally you're not concerned with the moral implications of it.
Speaker 14: I mean being safe about it?
Speaker 4: No, a bit.
Speaker 2: What does it mean to be safe about it?
Speaker 14: I mean as long as they're not maybe a bunch of baby birds in my house?
Speaker 2: You know what you could do? What you could provide a little dispenser or something like that. M h free free uh free bird condoms, tiny little uh for a cute, little, tiny little bird penis.
Speaker 14: The birds actually have those. Say it again, the birds actually have like tiny.
Speaker 2: Little well, they're definitely they've got to be well, they're well, okay, so birds are smaller than humans. So they're penises would I guess proportionately be smaller than that of a human Penis's true, they probably have smaller penises now what would now what would you do if.
Speaker 1: It got?
Speaker 2: All right? So, all right, so you start letting birds have sex in your backyard, but then within your backyard becomes known as a place where all sin.
Speaker 4: Is on.
Speaker 14: Mm hmmm what with the birds?
Speaker 2: So then so then okay, so then people are like, well, well, okay, why don't we go why don't we start dealing drugs here? And then this becomes kind of the spot, you know, this becomes kind of the bird bath street corner.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, we'll be honest, that's not that's not too far from how am I parking lot is?
Speaker 2: Would you would you? Would you try to take a cut?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: Drug money?
Speaker 8: No? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if it what if it was more of like a brothel situation?
Speaker 8: I don't need people?
Speaker 2: What you know, were male birds paid or or female birds or people paid to have sex with not well not people. That would actually be pretty bad. If people came to the bird bath and paid you money to have sex with.
Speaker 14: Your birds, that that's where we cross the line.
Speaker 2: That would be Yeah, that would be across the line.
Speaker 14: Answer your question.
Speaker 2: You can ask me anything you want.
Speaker 5: Rebecca, how are you?
Speaker 1: How have you?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 14: It's been a lot since I've watched your stream.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, I'm all right.
Speaker 14: You know, I'm feeling too confident that.
Speaker 2: What is confidence? Really? Where has confidence got me? It's got confidence has gotten me here, Rebecca, It's gotten me talking to you wearing a giant green gecko costume in the middle of New York City.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 14: I mean, you have been in New York City. It's not too far off.
Speaker 2: You there, could just walk around the streets.
Speaker 3: In New York like this, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 14: Why not?
Speaker 2: Nobody's maybe that's maybe that's what's going and maybe that's that's what's next for me is to to do that.
Speaker 14: Actually, like live walking through New York City.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 1: You should. I don't think anyone's gonna care.
Speaker 14: That's probably not the strangest thing I've ever seen in New York City.
Speaker 2: Well, it's happening, Rebecca.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it, okay.
Speaker 14: I would love to see that. I'm actually painting my nails green just because you gave me the inspiration for green today.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm happy to hear that. I'm happy to hear that I was able to inspire Rebecca.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You seem you seem like you got a good life and and I love you too to the moon and the stars and and uh, you know, good luck with your bird bathing business. And I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 14: Okay, good night, Rebecca, Hey, goodnight.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 2: Do you like hen Ti? I used to when I was I've grown out of hen Tie, but I really liked when I like when I was like in middle school and I first kind of started getting into porn. I was into HENTI like I would Google search, like Samus Aaron from Brawl from Super Smash Brothers Naked, but I but not since.
Speaker 5: Now come from James, James, James can fire me?
Speaker 4: James? Are you there?
Speaker 10: Yes, I am here.
Speaker 4: What's up? Best? That's gone?
Speaker 10: I'm doing okay. You scare the ship out of me?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: Why did I scare the ship out of you?
Speaker 10: Because you're very quiet and I did not expect this.
Speaker 4: Why is it more scary that I'm quiet than if I were allowed.
Speaker 10: I am here in my dark basement all alone.
Speaker 4: Why are you alone in your basement right now?
Speaker 10: That's because that's where my room is and my brother is not here at the moment.
Speaker 4: Do you like living in your basement?
Speaker 10: I mean it's pretty cool, like, but The main problem is at the temperature. In the winter, it's it's not as a fuck, But in the summer it's cold. And I'm phrasing all the time.
Speaker 4: Why why is it hot in the winter and gold in the summer?
Speaker 10: There is right next to my room.
Speaker 4: I think you need to get out of there. I think you need to move. I think you gotta go sowhere else.
Speaker 10: My way I could, but with the current way that my college is going through, I'm living with my parents.
Speaker 4: I think you should drop out of college and I think that you should move somewhere into Wait, what are you going to college for?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: Network is bature list?
Speaker 4: You work?
Speaker 10: What I plan on being a network is bature list?
Speaker 4: Oh, duke, are you excited to do that?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, I've always wanted to be able to work with the computers ever since I was little. And yeah, it's just something i'd be able to do. Only go to college for two years, just be over and done with it.
Speaker 4: That's that sounds kind of cool.
Speaker 10: Then it kind of isn't.
Speaker 4: But you know, I mean, it's cool except for the park where you have to live in in a cold, dark basement the entire time.
Speaker 10: I mean it doesn't have to be dark. I just have to driven on the light.
Speaker 4: Do you want to draw the light?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Get me, let me say.
Speaker 7: The lights on?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, James, what how long were you in the dark before? How long were you in the dark before that?
Speaker 7: It's but ten, probably about maybe an hour or two. I'm just here sitting on my computer.
Speaker 2: What were you doing in the dark.
Speaker 7: I'm just hearing at my computer. Why would I just trying to avoid wasting as much electricity as I need? I don't need to really see all that much.
Speaker 2: God, damn it. Do you know the big corporations out here using up all of our petroleum and shit have convinced you that you need to suffer and sit in the dark for our environment. It's really it's really, it's really just sad.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's an environment. We just fucking just try to avoid wasting money. Helps me not get yelled at.
Speaker 2: I think lights should be free, That's how God intended it.
Speaker 7: That would be awesome if they were free. I swear every time I turn on this like lamp on my desk, I feel like I'm throwing one hundred dollars down the drain.
Speaker 2: I don't think it should cost that much to turn on your lamp. But that's just me.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't think it is. I just assume it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's a fucking parade. Check that out. You see this? You see this parade?
Speaker 7: They're what are they parading for? Where's the band? I want to band in the parade?
Speaker 2: I want to I want to ban I want to band in the parade too.
Speaker 7: I'd be pretty epic. I mean, what are they even parading for? Is it like? It'd be pretty I think they're all pink balloons. So maybe cancer. I don't know, that's a good guess you're going. I think ship they're turning blue now, fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's I mean, but there's a there's a blue cancer.
Speaker 7: Is it? Is that like for guy cancer or something?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, now there's green. Hey, there's it's green.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's it's for it's for gecko.
Speaker 2: Cancer, for gecko cancer.
Speaker 7: Spread aware.
Speaker 2: Yeah of that. Not many people know about it because it doesn't exist. And I think that something not existing is not a good excuse for people to not be aware of it.
Speaker 7: I imagine there's there would be some sort of like cancer and gets because like you know dogs could get cancer.
Speaker 2: You know, now I'm thinking about dogs with cancer, James. I and now and now I'm thinking about you sitting in your dark basement thinking about dogs with cancer.
Speaker 7: It's not dark anymore, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you turn the light back off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me a moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, that light the back off, James. Yes, I think that a dog having cancer is very sad.
Speaker 10: It's very sad. It's very depressing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm thinking about the family that loved the dog.
Speaker 3: You know, my one of my mom's is best friends. I think her dog it might have been cancer, it might have been something else. I think it was cancer because he was struggling to like drink and eat. You want to eat very much, you know. I was kind of depressing with her or that whole ordeal.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about the dog going.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm, what do do do dog to make that noise?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Probably not. They probably make a less stupid version of that noise.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: Okay? All right?
Speaker 4: You want to talk? You wanna.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: What should we do now?
Speaker 10: I don't know what you are like.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I feel bad for everybody listening and talking about dead dogs.
Speaker 7: Want to talk at something positive.
Speaker 4: Okay, I agree, I'm sorry I triggered. Anyone wants to talk with the dog thing.
Speaker 10: I apologize, dude, yeah, and I feel bad.
Speaker 4: James. You know what, man, I appreciate you calling in, and I want to say one thing. Do you You never have to apologize to me ever?
Speaker 10: But what ado to like to do?
Speaker 4: Something mean?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: Uh? I don't know, it's fun like your get gos either or something.
Speaker 4: I'll accept it as the events that are current unfolding in my life and I will stoically dredg forward whether or not you offer me an apology.
Speaker 10: Okay, I love you, James, I love you too. Get I hope we get me again another time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, have a good night.
Speaker 10: You do a good night, buddy.
Speaker 2: Hey Hey, hey, it's me again. It's Lyle. It's the GEK. How's it going. I just wanted to take a quick, brief, ever so brief moment to say that if you are enjoying the show, if you are having a good time, if you like the podcast, if you like the stream, if you like the little clips, and you want to support you can head on over to patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever and sign up for the Patreon patreons get exclusive access to streams and content that I don't trust other people with. They get access to the very exclusive geck Legends discord server. In November, I think I try to do at least one Patreon only stream a month, and I believe the November first we're gonna go on chat Roulette, which I can't do on Twitch because as I don't know if you guys know anything about Omegle or chat Rouletta or any of those sites. But like, it's all just guys jacking off, So if I did it on Twitch, I would get banned. So I'm gonna do it on porn Hub only for the patreons. And yeah, so if you like the show, if you want fun little content like that, go ahead to patreon dot com, slash lyle forever and I'll stop asking for money now. And I love you and hail Satan, And back to the show.
Speaker 5: Call from Live.
Speaker 2: Liz.
Speaker 3: Yes, what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 15: I'm laying in bed.
Speaker 2: Do you think are you? Are you ridiculous?
Speaker 15: Probably not.
Speaker 1: Interesting, pretty conventional.
Speaker 2: What I mean, what's the least ridiculous thing about you? What do you think is the most normal thing that you do?
Speaker 14: God, what's the most normal thing?
Speaker 15: I don't.
Speaker 6: I like trash TV?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: What is trash TV?
Speaker 15: Like reality TV?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: I guess that's pretty much like.
Speaker 15: White Girls it is.
Speaker 2: That's the most normal thing that you do?
Speaker 15: Like, I guess depends what you mean by normal. Like I breathe and I eat, that's pretty normal.
Speaker 2: That is pretty normal. I would say that's more normal than watching TV. Yeah, so in a way, what is so? Maybe do you think that watching trash TV is maybe the most ridiculous thing that you do? No, what is the most ridiculous thing that you do?
Speaker 15: I don't do anything ridiculous. I don't know, you know, everything I do is pretty normal.
Speaker 4: Kah.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this the other day. I think it might be possible that someone can be so normal, someone can be so Yeah, that's it's almost a little ridiculous how normal you are.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's just hard because anything that I would have done that would seem like odd is just like I can't do it with COVID.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the worst what is the.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, what what ridiculous thing would you want to do if you had COVID? If you did there was no COVID.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Before COVID I was. I was taking some burlesque classes and I learned how to tassle the world.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I mean I guess I still technically can, but I can't pursue that avenue of performance.
Speaker 2: I mean well, I mean well, I mean you don't need to. I mean, do you ever do you ever just do that, like just alone? Yeah, that's a little ridiculous to just tassle twirl in your house alone.
Speaker 15: I've only done that like one that the frequency is irrelevant.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 15: So because of that one instance, I am now ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm not, No, I'm just saying that that is that one instance is might is a ridiculous thing that you have done.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So lazy. I want you to know that if you wanted to, and it doesn't sound like you want to, but you could be ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I could be.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wow, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 15: I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat for dinners? This is this is what I wanted to talk.
Speaker 1: To you about.
Speaker 15: So I've been talking to this guy I met through tender, but he seems like really insecure about his body and is on some weird like grilled chicken hype or I guess he eats like exclusively grilled chicken and he's coming over and like bringing his fucking chicken, but I just want pizza.
Speaker 14: But he's like so.
Speaker 15: Insecure about himself that I feel like really uncomfortable eating pizza around him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I don't think you should go on the date with this guy.
Speaker 15: Well, he's like, it's not really a date. We're gonna just watch a documentary. I guess it's kind of a date modern date.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should see this guy because you already because I think that because I think that if you disagree with him on something, as you know, sort of still I don't.
Speaker 15: He wants to be healthier, and like I want to support that, but at the same time, like I've also had my own body issues and I feel like him constantly talking about it and like bringing his bucking chicken over is just like making it.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're already mad at this guy you have you haven't even met this guy yet, and you're a kissed off. You already don't like him, and you why would you go on a date with this guy. You clearly don't like it.
Speaker 15: Because I'm lonely.
Speaker 2: That's not a good enough reason, though, is it. No, I think you hate this grilled chicken man. I can tell in your voice that you really do not like this guy. I think that you could find a different thing to do to help your loneliness, then to go on days so people that you don't like. Do you have any friends?
Speaker 15: I don't know how?
Speaker 12: See this is?
Speaker 15: This is, you know, the even bigger problem though.
Speaker 1: I just moved to this.
Speaker 15: New place and I literally don't have friends. I have roommates that are international and like actively ignore me.
Speaker 1: And it's COVID.
Speaker 15: What do you have any hobb Like the only people have met have been on Tinder.
Speaker 2: Do you have any hobbies?
Speaker 14: I have hobbies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, less duber less or less.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Start a b or less club in your city and do less do like socially distanced or lesque club. And then when you're the head of bur less club, you're gonna meet all these other burlesque dancers and you're gonna become friends with them. Okay, that's by the way, that's an actual suggestion. That's I feel like I have. I I actually I actually do believe that the key to making friends is to starting clubs, because you literally go to meetup dot com and you start a bar less group and you go on Facebook and ship and then that'll be your friends. I would do that with guys that you hate who have grilled chicken, so.
Speaker 14: You start your own clubs.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Liz yep, I wish you good luck, and I and I and I and I think that you should do that. I think, you know, look, it'll be Look, it's wait. Look, I'm gonna look. Hanging out with grilled chicken guy way easier than starting a bur lesque club hundred percent. But you're gonna hate it. You're gonna hate every second of it because you hate this guy so much and you hate him and you hate his chicken, and you want him to die. I can tell. I can tell that you are actively wishing for this man's death. And I think that instead of doing that, you should start up or less club and make new friends. Even is it genuine I know, I know which I know that this is ridiculous, This is a gecko man on the internet telling you do this, But I actually genuinely think you should do it because I think you will make new friends in this new area.
Speaker 14: All right, I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 2: Alight, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 14: Thank you, I.
Speaker 4: Love you too.
Speaker 2: Good Night.
Speaker 5: Home from Logan.
Speaker 8: Logan, Yo therapy.
Speaker 2: What's up, Logan?
Speaker 8: Did I get through my live on the stream?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter whether who's live on the stream or just you know. I mean, we can do this. We can just be a sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess so. I mean, hey, it's probably more comfortable for me if we're just in a room. But I kind of know i'm live on the stream because I was just watching the stream before I called five minutes ago. So I'm glad to be on the street. But anyways, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Are you ridiculous? Logan?
Speaker 8: You asked that to the last guy, the captain. That's the last one I was listening to. I think there are many ways that I'm ridiculous. I'm not trying to be ridiculous right now, so I hope I'm not coming across that way.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine. Look, if you're trying, well, what do you what are you like when you are trying to be ridiculous? Let's say you wanted to actively be ridiculous.
Speaker 8: I think some of the things that I do can be considered ridiculous. Like, for example, you know, the reason I'm calling you today might be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What's the reason you're calling me tonight?
Speaker 8: So the reason I'm calling you is I don't even know, Like is this are you? Like? Do you really give therapy and advice? Because everything I've seen was people prank calling or like you're just kind of struggling with people, but I've never really seen much of your show.
Speaker 7: Is this real?
Speaker 8: Like, are people really supposed to call for advice from the therapy get Go? Because that's what I'm doing. That is that what this is supposed to be about?
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like there's not there is no such thing as anything that there is that this is supposed to be.
Speaker 8: I can appreciate that. So what I think it should be is people who would never actually go to therapy and would rather call a guy dressed like a get go on the internet and do therapy with him. That's what I think it should be about. So that's what I wanted to be about for me. So my question to my therapist get Go, is about this relationship that I'm in right just kind of starting out with this girl who I'm really attracted to physically and somewhat emotionally. But the difficulty I'm having is that she almost seems to have no personality. But I don't believe that she doesn't have a personality. I think maybe she's just really shy and kind of nervous because we've only been talking to each other for a relatively short period of time. So how do I know if I should continue to invest my time and energy with this human being who maybe doesn't even have much of a personality at all. And I think that from our short conversation, you can tell that I'm interested in people, and interested in people who have some substance to them, So how do I know what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: So you feel like this person might have some substance to that, but that they just haven't revealed it to you yet because you're too.
Speaker 8: Shy, correct, Yeah, Yeah, And like, I mean, there's something other than the physical attraction that's really attractive here, and I don't know exactly what that is, and so I kind of want to put in the effort, but I don't know if it's worth it, because you know, I've been talking to her for like two months, let's say, on the phone. Mostly we've met like a handful of times. Because of the whole COVID thing, we like, you know, haven't really met much, but we've spent quite a bit of time on the phone. But I'm constantly carrying the conversation and that's not that's not really common for me in.
Speaker 11: The first place.
Speaker 13: But yeah, you know, honestly, yeah, I actually do think that, you know, if she's not like, how much do you value.
Speaker 2: Open this in the people that you talk to huge? If she's not displaying that, then it sounds like she's not displaying the trait that you value. And then, uh, I mean if you talked a lot, how if you've been talking for like days on the phone and you've met in person and you still feel like they haven't revealed something to you, then they might just be shy, which is fine on them. But I mean, you do seem like you're very interested in people, and it does seem like you're carrying a brunt of the conversation. I don't see why you should expect that to change, you know, I think there I think there is like a lot that you can gleam out of first impressions you know more than you could give. Then I feel like you're giving credit.
Speaker 8: To Yeah, I'm kind of worrying that that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think you should be worried. I mean, it's just you know, I mean, look, at the end of the day, if you're just physically attracted to this person, then you know, I mean, you don't have to date them as long as you're you're clear about your intentions and her intentions match up with yours and everyone's on the same page. You know, you could you could say that up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm not interested in that, like at all, Like I want a real relationship. But yeah, what I mean when I say that I'm worried about I'm worried that I that that that might be what I'm doing. And you kind of mentioned that, you know, there's no real reason that I would expect I should expect them to change if that's if they're kind of showing me who they are. And I feel I think I might be secretly kind of hoping that this is going to change over time, and I honestly believe that it might. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: I almost I almost feel like this is like a microcosm for even something that would happen like later in relationships, you know, where you're like, yeah, so you're like dating someone and you're like, well, once I marry them, I can change this about them, or like maybe if I wait, they'll change, you know. I mean this probably happens to people who are like, you know, deep into relationships. It's just like you're you're projecting your expectations onto this person as opposed to seeing them for who they're showing you, who they are shoving to you themselves to be.
Speaker 8: Yeah, which I think might be an accurate and accurate criticism to how I maybe approach relationships generally. I think that I think that might be accurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, look, keep it's good. I think it's good that you know what you want, you know what you value. That's more. That's more than a lot of a lot of people can say. You know, so like look look out for that, look out for like when you're having conversations with people, you know this is good. This allows you to filter out through people quickly who you might not be compatible with. And it's good for her too, because you know she doesn't want to waste her time. You know, you don't want to waste her time. You know, if you guys aren't compatible, you're not compatible, you don't have to keep waiting, you know. So I would just keep going on on more dates and eventually, you know, through sheer frequency, you will find someone who matches up with with what you're looking for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hopefully. It's tricky. It's uh tricky for all the all of all of the stars to align. You know, it's really tricky because I've been with several you know, I've been single for about too maybe two years, two or two and a half years, let's say, And I've dated quite a bit, and I've tried to kind of expand my horizons with who I'm dating and you know, give a more broad fish with a bigger net, let's say.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're trying to open up your sort of what what it is you're looking for, you know, the type of person, you.
Speaker 8: Know, more people, the opportunity to try and you know, to see what, yeah, to give like you know, because I think before in my earlier in life, I was very specific as to what I thought I wanted, and I wouldn't really date anyone outside of that kind of demographic, let's call it. So recently, I've been trying to, like, you know, give give more of a chance to everyone to see if maybe I do like things that maybe I didn't think that I would. And you know what I found was that, uh, there's been a few people that I get along with and click with and mesh with personality wise, but the physical aspect is missing a lot of the time. Sure, and it may sound superficial to say it, but like with this girl, like the physical is there like one hundred percent for both of us, Like we're both super attracted to each other, and I think it's more than just a physical like there's there's obviously more than that, because I've also been with people that were like gorgeous and like it was just physical and it didn't work, Like my heart wasn't in it and it was just not happening, like I couldn't even continue it, like even just as like friends with benefits type of thing, I'm just not interested. And that may not be common to hear from a guide, but it's the case.
Speaker 2: So you know, I also, I'll say I'll I'll say this might being on popular opinion, I don't think that there's anything wrong with valuing physical attraction. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with valuing physical attraction, So you know, I mean, but but it also sounds like I still I wouldn't hold that for this pert. I feel like, though I do feel like, you know, physical, if all you value is physical attraction, that's not going to be conducive to a long term yeah relationship.
Speaker 8: But yeah, but I'm saying that there must be even though I don't really know what it is and kind of really put my finger on it. There is certainly more than just physical here. But I don't know exactly what that is. But and I am somewhat bothered by the one sidedness of the whole social interaction type of like the whole conversation, and you know, I'm put off by that. But yeah, I don't know, it's not it's not only physical. Like she's a really good person, you know, she's a.
Speaker 2: Could be a cool person, and you know, you can like who they are, but they're not necessarily romantically compatible with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, Well, yeah that's cool. I think you definitely confirmed a lot of stuff more than yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can do we can do so anyway, Yeah, we can do that, or we can do you know, fart and voices and ship. That's I guess that's the stream.
Speaker 8: Interesting, very interesting. Do your stream stay up forever on your profile?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I stream on Reddit and then I stream on Twitch. That's where I mainly have been doing my streams.
Speaker 8: It's an interesting dynamic, the streaming. I've done it a couple of times myself just to see what it is, and I think a lot of what it is is just people looking like I think it's a lot of what streaming is aside from the whole like people like selling their bodies and doing video games. I think a lot of it is just people looking for some kind of social outlet, like nerds and introverts looking for a social outlet.
Speaker 2: It definitely can be I mean, I mean, I guess that's the name of the subredd is distant socializing. But it can be a lot of things. It can just be like you know, media, like I don't know, I don't know streaming anymore nerds than introverts looking for a social outlet than like the Tonight Show is you know, watch a guy that you kind of feel like you know, because you've seen them on TV.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but with like, I mean, your streams are pretty popular in the comments go absolutely ballistic, so I'm sure you don't read them. But like, I've streamed a few times and have had pretty legitimate interactions with people just through the comments. And it's not it's not like just one side. It's like the Tonight.
Speaker 7: Show, will you or whatever?
Speaker 8: And you know what, It's interestingly enough, many of them have actually messaged me privately after and I've kind of developed some relationships through through streaming, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, man, dude, thank you for calling in and I appreciate you you being open with us man and uh, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Speaker 8: Cheers. Thank you for the advice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely man. You take care. Logan, I love you very much.
Speaker 8: We'll be too, Man, I'm a good night. I'll be watching it.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Brian, take care.
Speaker 5: But oh.
Speaker 11: How often Raymond?
Speaker 7: Raymond, what's up?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, not a whole lot?
Speaker 11: No, this is uh the get go right.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is the one and only.
Speaker 11: And this is Raymond.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? Raymond?
Speaker 11: I'm sitting in my room drawing.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you drawing?
Speaker 11: I like to draw like geometric art mixed with like arctic swirld. I'm not I'm not like A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna say?
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm not like A. I do art in my free time, you know. I'm not like A. I don't I don't go to art school or nothing.
Speaker 2: I think, well, well, what do you mean by your not like A what? Well, what's the end of that sentence?
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm not a professional. I don't like. I don't like. I don't know what type of paint brush to use, you know, I just I just swing it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, thing, though, is there a type of paint brush? Why does that matter? The type of paint brushes?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 4: What doesn't?
Speaker 2: I feel like a certain point, the mediums and the brushes and the whatever don't matter. All the matters is the final thing that you put out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I feel like that community is just so guarded, you know, like it's like, oh, you have to go to college to be an artist, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm not what do you want to What do you want to do in terms of art?
Speaker 11: You know, as far as like my my art, my physical art, not too much.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 11: I did start a screen printing company.
Speaker 7: Which is pretty cool.
Speaker 11: But I would say I take music even more seriously. But I have a good career right now? Well, I I honestly like, I don't. I don't want to like get myself into any trouble. So I'll just say that I have a I have a good job, very professional job, one that I work very hard for. Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: I can I ask you something?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: Are you ridiculous?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: Maybe I don't want to be the judge of that.
Speaker 2: All right, what do you think might be ridiculous about you?
Speaker 11: I'm kind of like a halfway hermit. This is this is like the first personal conversation I've had with anybody in like a year. I keep everything very professional.
Speaker 2: Really, this is the this is the most personal conversation you've had in a year.
Speaker 11: Probably, yes, unless I'm talking to maybe like the Starbucks lady or something.
Speaker 2: You know, right, but you don't really, I mean, does that bother you? Are you trying to have more personal conversations?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: Somewhat?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 11: I uh, like I want a girlfriend, you know, I want to I want to have like a real life and it's not that I'm not I'm afraid to talk to people because I'm pretty well adjusted. My problem is I just I really I don't. I don't want to put that time in like I don't. I don't want to deal with other people. I just want to do things exactly my way.
Speaker 2: You know what, can you describe exactly your way?
Speaker 11: Exactly my way? I mean that's pretty broad. I'm I guess what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what we're gonna say?
Speaker 11: Well, no, yeah, I know what you're saying. But in my mind at least it is. But I would just I I would say that I'm not a very good team worker. You know, I'm not. I'm I can be a good leader, and I can work in teams when I when I'm working on something I care about, But like, as far as life goes, I like, I don't want to I don't want to have I don't want to have influence from other people like I.
Speaker 2: You know, hm, you know I kind of have that myself in in uh sort of careery terms. But do you when you say you have that, like with career, you have that with like personal relationships. You don't want to work with other people. I mean, but you but you are. But you say that you are craving old relationships. I mean, what would like, what would your deal relationship look like?
Speaker 11: I gotta be honest, I have no idea. I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 2: So but then in that case, you want something that you don't even really know what it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I would, that's fair to say.
Speaker 2: So what's the sort of the origin of you wanting it?
Speaker 11: Well, there's a couple of things. So, first thing is, I'm the last male with my with my last name, with my family name, so it either keeps going with me or our family line just you know, ends, And I know like that it's not that's not exactly how it all will play out. But I'm just saying, like that name will be dead, you know. So that's one thing. The other thing is, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I kind of want first of all, okay, your name being dead. Yeah, how much like, be honest with yourself, how much do you really give a flock about your name? Then that's that's fine, Okay.
Speaker 7: A lot a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Why, there there are a lot of sac convices that my that name went through. There's a lot of history, and there's a lot of there's a certain amount of success and toughness about that name. I'm not saying like, oh, ever, you know, you hear that name and you're like, oh, he's part of that family.
Speaker 7: Like whoa.
Speaker 11: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: The history of it, Yes, do you feel pressure to live up to that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've fought with that all my life. I'm well, so I'm a youngest child. I mean, I'm not so young anymore. But growing up, like it was really tough for me because I was always kind of screw up. All my family, Like they went on to be doctors and lawyers and teachers and they did all this cool stuff, and then I was there and I was I dropped out of high school, and then I went to college, and then I dropped out of that too. So it was like it was always kind of hard for me to like be like I always felt like a screw up, Like you gotta do something good, you know, like you're nothing compared to your family. So yeah, I'm trying to live up to that.
Speaker 2: But regardless of your family, I mean, like regardless of your family, regardless of like comparing yourself to other people. Let's say we're talking about you and your own insular world in which you know you're a musician and you're an artist. I mean, what forgetting about I mean, if you can, I know, it's you know, it's hard because it's like so baked into you. But if you can't catch yourself for a second from those expectations from your family, I mean, what would you say would be what you would want to do?
Speaker 11: To tell you the truth, Well, I haven't been lying to you, but this is just not something I would normally say. But my dream is to like have a horse, have a dog, have some livestock, go move out to the woods, you know, and just just live out in the woods, off the grid.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 11: That's like, ultimately that's what I want with my life.
Speaker 2: What do you feel like is stopping you from doing that?
Speaker 11: Well, it's just the whole I got time thing, Like I don't need to do that right now. I'm I'm also very career driven, so it's but also like I don't I don't know, like I want that like super bad right now. But I also really want to like have a family in the future. You know, It's it's it's hard to say, really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't say, I mean, you don't sound super old or anything. You know, I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty young.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: You couldn't do that. Yeah, I mean, but I don't honestly why you know that's that's that's something that would be you know, an unintangible to you.
Speaker 7: No, not at all. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just I'm trying to figure out a way to put this, so please forgive me, but I'm going to just try to put it out there. I feel like because I really, truly, truly, truly want to have a family. I want to I want to have a wife, I want to have that life. At the same time, I really really like being alone. And it's not like, oh I like being alone, like I don't go out and party and you know, I you know whatever, Like I really like being alone. Like if I had it my way right now, like I wouldn't be you know whatever. But at the same time, I'm talking to you right now, So that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: No, But I you know, I feel, yeah, this is all a bullshit and I'm not not what you're not what you said. But but like again, I don't consider myself knowledgeable about shit or anything. But like, I do feel like there are pressures. I mean, you've you've described pressures of your family, You've described pressures of like society, You've described all these different pressures that are kind of maybe and I don't want to put this on you, this is just sort of a hypothesis, but it's like, are these pressures maybe leaning you in the direction of not wanting to be alone even though you know truly what you want it to be alone? And also you have so much time. You have so much time, like like you might meet someone who you like being with more than you like being alone, but you just don't. You have no idea, You have no fucking idea what that feels like because you've never felt it anymore. But but you have so much time to like experiment, you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, I absolutely, I like, I absolutely agree with that. It's definitely that's definitely a part of that. Like, but I I truly feel like something in me like really wants to have a partner. But I just.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's like.
Speaker 11: It's it's it's weird because it's so conflicting.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 11: That I could have those two feelings at the same time. But when it's been really tough is when when I'm like, Okay, I'm ready, I'm gonna go date somebody, like I'm gonna go try to find a girl's friend, and then like a week before I I like, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna go to you know, the bar or whatever. I'm like, oh no, no, no, and then I get pissed off at myself. I'm like, you know, why did you do that?
Speaker 16: It's just like conflicting, right, but right, but but why there's no real but like the fact that you have like the number I think the number one thing, the number one I sort of uh.
Speaker 2: I want to say. Variable in this situation is that you have time, like you like, why be pissed off of yourself? Why be pissed off for yourself? The fact that you tried to meet someone? Why be pissed off at yourself? There's no there's no loge. It's illogical, Like like you tried. You could go out and fuck and just non stop try to meet people for two years. You can fucking go ahead and stop just trying to meet you for a decade, and then when you're like fifty, be like, you know what, fuck all this shit, I'm gonna go lift to the woods and then you get to be happy for thirty years until you die. I'm just saying, like, time is super on your side for you to kind of figure this this this this stuff out, you know. I mean, you could even try to leave in the woods alone for a year and if you love it, you can stay. And if you don't go meet new people. I mean, I know that the way I'm talking about it makes it sound like, oh it's so easy, and I know it's not to just up and leave life like that, but you you have enough time, I.
Speaker 11: Think, yeah, I would. I just want to go back to like being the youngest coming up in a world like that. Uh, this is ingrained into my head. And I like whether this right or wrong that I think this, I have no idea, but nobody's really going to convince me that. I'm like maybe something, maybe I'll change my thinking, but right now, like I really believe in what I'm about to say, and that is that I need to be as successful as possi as soon as possible, and I need to be better than everybody. And it's not that I don't want to put other people down or I look down on other people. It's just like I I need to, like I really really need to be better than everybody. And like going through school like I was, I was a screw up. And then because I don't, dude, I've never actually gone into this a hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you can, you can take you can take your time, and like, you know, I mean, you know you can if if it makes you feel better to go through with this, you know, I'm I'm totally down to hear it.
Speaker 11: All right, well I'll do it. So when I was in high school, like I got, I got good grades if I wanted to, and I took hard classes and i'd care about things.
Speaker 7: But also.
Speaker 11: After a while, like I started hanging out with bad people and some stuff happened in my home life, so I was I was like fucking up.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 11: I always had that eat up against my older siblings attitude about things like I had to be better than these guys. And then at that point I dropped so low that it felt like, oh, well, I can't come back from that, like might as well go deeper. And then it got to the point where it was just like, well, you know, this sucks. So I was like, Okay, well I got to find a way out of this. So what I decided to do was like I'm gonna leave high school and just go to college. And so that's what I did, and I think it was my sophomore year. And after a year of that, I just decided this wasn't quick enough, like it was taking too long, and so I left college and entered a trade school and just got it over with and joined a.
Speaker 7: Field.
Speaker 11: And now my main concern is just like moving up, like get a better job, get a better job, and I don't know, I'm kind of lost right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, be sorry, Yeah, I understand, and like my only thing, the only thing that would concern me, and like like dude, I'm honestly I'm I'm I'm kind of like that too. Like I'm very like success driven, and I always feel like I need to be doing something, you know, in my life better when I'm doing something, I feel like it's again, people are wired very differently. I also, you know, live pretty insularly, and I also try really hard to like always be doing something you know, But and I don't think you should shame yourself for that. That said, I do feel like for your own benefit, you should be cognizant of like where those intentions are born from. If that makes.
Speaker 11: Sense, Yeah, that's why, you know, That's definitely part of the reason why I'm like unsure about this whole thing is because I know for a fact that that does not come from a good place for me. So what, Like, I it's like, okay, yeah, I'm I'm making money. It's good. Might like things look good, but like, could this actually be very unhealthy?
Speaker 2: You know, well, why do you want to be better than everyone else? Is it like because you want to prove people? I think if you want to prove people wrong, it's a shitty reason. But if you just want to, like if you enjoy the process of self actualization and moving towards that that I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But if you're doing it for like other people, then I would just I would just not not I'm not saying that you're doing this. I would just say that, like it's important to be you know, constantly keeping that in check.
Speaker 11: It's it's honestly because I want to be better than people, like I want to be better than everybody else. I guess part of it might be like I want to prove people wrong, but I don't feel like I really have anything to prove to anybody. But I do really like I want to in my mind be better than everybody else, and right now I'm not, you know so, and I don't know if I'll ever reach that point where I actually like am satisfied where with where I am and like do it Am I better than anybody? Because like, fuck, dude, I'm just like right now, like I'm like the way I see myself in the world is like you're lower than dirt, you know, Like I'm not. I'm not anywhere yet like this, like you're still a fuck up, you know. So whether or not, I'll just stay right here no matter how far I move up, Like, I don't know, but that's the goal, to be better the.
Speaker 2: Best, dude, I think again, man, I would say this this will be you know, because again I'm not. I don't want to, you know. I I've I haven't. I've enjoyed, I've enjoyed having this conversation. I don't want to posture myself too much as like a guy who actually knows ship or gives advice in any way, shape or form, but I'll say, you know, I think that could be something that that is, you know, worth working on, is trying to switch the gears on those intentions from like you know, doing things for other people and just trying to be the best because you want to be the best for yourself. You want to be the best version of yourself, you know. I mean there's a cliche of like, you know, the only person you're really in competition with is who you are yesterday, and that's true, you know, so I would focus try to try to focus more on that mindset than than the mindset of doing it. Because you want to be.
Speaker 11: Better other people, well, I want to I want to say something really quick, just because that probably made me sound like a really bad person.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 11: What I'm saying right now, is this is like, this is very true. This is how I honestly feel. It's like when I say, like I want to be better than everybody else, I'm not saying like when I see other people that I'm I think they're worse than me. I don't think anybody's worse than me. Like to me, when I see most people like I put myself below them like that, like I'm not. I'm not claiming to be superior or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I I respect everybody.
Speaker 11: And I'm not saying anybody is uncapable of being like me, like I'm not like a.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. I don't think. I don't think you said. I don't think you sound any.
Speaker 11: I don't think I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I don't think you sound like I don't think you sound like arcis at all. I totally understand. I've had what you are talking about. I understand it. I don't think you're a narcisist at all, totally. I know what you're saying. This is a battle that you're having with yourself. I don't think you're you're you don't you don't you don't remotely sound like a narcisist. But yeah, man, I that that'll be the that that's kind of if I had to leave you with like an actual sort of thing, it would be like, I think you should try to focus on your intentions for life coming from yourself as supposed to the people.
Speaker 11: I dig it, dig it, how do.
Speaker 2: You feel, man, I know you haven't really talked to people in a long time.
Speaker 11: Well, since there's a certain anonymity to this, like it's not that big of a deal, you.
Speaker 7: Know, m hm.
Speaker 11: At the same time, like it is like strange. Normally I would have this dialogue in my head. It's definitely really strange to have this conversation out loud with somebody else. M yeah. Also the other thing is like, all right, first of all, I like what you do. This is tight as fuck do I'm about to follow you on everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you man, for real.
Speaker 11: So uh but I just opened up readit, Like I never go on Reddit, so I just opened up Reddit and I saw this and I was like, oh that dude, it's kind of cool. You know, it's pretty sweet. So it's a little shocking that, like I literally just saw you like ten minutes ago, and I'm like talking to you.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: It's strange, it's it's interesting, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I started doing this in quarantine, and I've talked to way more people than I ever did when the world was not locked down, I'll say, which has been iron But but dude, again, man, thank you for calling in. And I'm you know, I hope to talk with you again and keep keep going. Man. I know thing you've said is like you know, I have like you know, I have a lot of what you said in me as well, and I totally don't think you're an artist. I totally am rooting for you, you know, as you try to switch those intentions.
Speaker 7: MM.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, this has been both a fun, entertaining and also strange experience, but overall a good one.
Speaker 2: So thank you absolutely man. I'm happy to hear that. I'll be have a good night and I'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 11: Okay, take care, take care of him.
Speaker 17: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, that was therapy Gecko, thanks for joining me and and all of us, all of these callers, all of these beauty souls on this on this beautiful ride.
Speaker 2: As always, you can call the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle Forever. There's a video version of the podcast every week on YouTube dot com slash lyle forever. You can follow me on Instagram at lyle forever. It's with the number four L Y l E the number four E V E er. And of course, if you enjoyed the show, if you had a fun time, if you want to support the show so that I can keep on doing it, you can go to patreon dot com, slash lyle forever, and in November, I'm doing the porn Hub stream. It's gonna be insane, it's gonna be ridiculous. There's gonna be lots of guys jacking off, hopefully not. I'm actually hoping that there's not a lot of people jacking off. I hope we can have actual conversations with strangers, but either way, it'll be a good time. All right, thank you for watching. I'll be back next week. I love you, Hail Satan, talk to you soon.