Speaker 1: All right, News, roundup, Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: So it was very interesting to watch.
Speaker 1: There was a feature in the New York Post about Nancy Pelosi and over the course of her very long career in Congress, had a whopping return of just shy of seventeen thousand percent, outperforming pretty much, you know, every major market, every private equity firm, every investment firm in the entire country, by a long shot, went from a net worth of three million dollars to two hundred and eighty million dollars. We did call over to her office and the answer was, well, that would be her husband that does the investing. A lot of people question, well, is it possible that maybe the husband had information that other Americans may not have. People are very suspicious. There are a lot of suspicious people in this world, and frankly for good reason, especially when you're looking at money and you're looking at a massive return such as she has. You know, and here's what got so interesting to me is, you know, she doesn't personally own any stocks. Let's start there, but it's her husband. A seventeen thousand return net worth as a family three million grows to two hundred and eighty million. Wow, for being in a public service role. And she can say, Okay, my husband did all this, My husband did all this. You know there are there's an entire group of people because every elected official has to publicly file financial information and disclose what stocks they own, what stocks they've invested in. And let's put it this way, there's a whole group of people and a whole application you can download where you can follow Nancy Pelosi's investments and make the investments yourself. And apparently, you know it's it's been an amazing bed Over the last year. The portfolio went up of whopping thirty two point five percent, outperforming traditional investment strategies. Autopilot's CEO Chris Josephs, in an interview, said Pelosi's newly announced retirement is bittersweet. No other politician meant so much to this community of stock watching finance junkies. And as good as Pelosi's been for business, he wants a ban on politicians trading stock. He created the tracker as a marketing tactic, but also to call attention to the issue. He said, we thought, we know, what better way to call out the hypocrisy than to literally trade alongside them. And anyway, the Pelosi tracker got set up. The Ethics and Government Act requires members of Congress to disclose their own and their spouse's sales and purchases of stock. I mean, an almost seventeen thousand percent return, and that increase in net worth is pretty staggered. Congressman Chip Rowley, who's now a candidate for Attorney General in Texas, is pushing for the rule of law in Congress again by removing the right to trade individual stocks to spending our tax dollars on illegal immigrants and a bunch of other things. I'd say that's a pretty good return on her investments. I'd say she's one of her husband's one of the best investors I've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes Warren Buffett blush.
Speaker 3: I would assume, Yeah, it's pretty it's pretty extraordinary. Sean. Great to be on the show, and this is something we've been observing a long time. And you know, as all these jokes, I mean, I joked when Nancy Pelosi announced her retirement, like how on Earth are people going to know how to invest their stocks because you know, following her was better than watching CNBC or Fox Business or anything else. And look, we can joke about it, but it really does reduce or eliminate trust in Congress for the American people. And a lot of people use the term insider trading, and yeah, that's a problem, and it's certainly something that is driving our desire to pass legislation to fix it. But the real thing is is that it calls into question what your votes are. It calls into question when you're making decisions on the Flooring Committee. Let's say you've got a big position in Google and you're having a big debate and the Judiciary Committee about anti trust or breaking them up. Or you own a lot of Palenteer or some big defense stock and you're voting in defense or in appropriations about defense spending. I don't think there should be conflicts of interest that are that nakedly obvious. And this isn't that hard. There's three hundred and thirty million Americans. There's four hundred and thirty five of us in Congress, five hundred and thirty five. When you have the Senate, I think you can pause for a little bit. Come be a public servant. If you want to betray, go going back home. So we introduced legislation in twenty twenty on a bipartisan basis to address this. I'm thankful that now five years later, we've gotten a bigger coalition. We introduced a version that is a bigger bipartisan block with ninety co sponsors. We had a hearing on it yesterday, which is great. But now we need Republican leadership to drive this train forward and deliver a result. We got to stop this day training among members of Congress so we can restore trust.
Speaker 1: Now you are also you've announced the Pause Act, which would freeze all immigration into the US until you reform chain migration and H one B visas, eliminate birthright citizenship. And how is that going in Congress?
Speaker 3: Well, we had an initial fantastic response, a lot of people in my colleagues that are jumping in board and could sponsoring it, a great response across the country. You know, I announced it last week that we were going to do it. We couldn't get it drafted because the shutdown with the lawyers or Legislative Council. But we got it done this week we introduced it, and look, I don't mean to say that it can't be tweaked or amended, but the concept I think is very popular. Like let's pause, let's push pause. We have fifty one million foreign born people in this country. That's almost sixteen percent of the population. That's the highest percentage we've ever had. And we got to look at what happening to our country. We've got American workers who need jobs. We've got forces that are driving up the price of goods. We've got people who are coming here who want to change our laws, people who want to embrace your re alon undermine our constitution. We've got people here who are dangerous. We need to pause, We need to stop. The President is doing an extraordinary job with the leadership of Tom Home and the Steven Miller and Secretary Nome freezing the flow at the border. They've done a great job with that. Ice is removing a lot of bad actors. Now, let's revamp our legal immigration system that has been abused to create massive pockets of Somalies and people who are coming here in advancing shre al and undermining our country. And you and I have talked about that issue before, and I think we need to freeze immigration and then let's fix it right now. By the way, it still allows tours visas. We can have a conversation about what to do with some of these things, but let's reform or eliminate or change h one. V's end diversity, MiG visas and chain migration. Let's fix things like birthright, citizenship and the magnets that cause people to come here. Then we can have insane conversation about the guest workers and other stuff. But Lord knows we can afford a freeze. You know, back when we had the big boom in the early nineteen hundreds of immigration, in nineteen twenty or so, we kind of stopped and we caught our breath and for about thirty or forty years we kind of regroups. We need to make sure people are assimilating, buying into the American dream rather than changing it. The melting pot means that you buy into America, you don't come here to change it.
Speaker 1: So last night on TV I had Texas Governor Greg Gabbott. I know you're friends with them, and he has taken a stand against the group care in the Muslim Brotherhood. He signed a proclamation declaring them both foreign terrorist organizations in Texas, citing what he called actions taken to support terrorism around the world, and you know, care pushback. They put their Texas chapters saying that they are proud of their record of standing up for free speech and religious freedom and justice for all and not going to be intimidated by smear campaigns launched by quote the Israel First politicians like Greg Abbott. No, I know Greg Abbott. He's a Texas First governor period and a sentence now just for the record. The same group that was identified as an unindicted co conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financial financial trial, their national executive director following the horrific terror attacks on October seven, said, the people of Gaza only decided to break the siege the walls of the concentration camp on October seventh, And yes, I was happy to see people breaking the siege. Then the government, then the governor before we had him on last night, said he's investigating sharia courts in Texas.
Speaker 2: There's sharia courts in Texas well.
Speaker 3: It's a great question. The governor made that point, I think, and said it to you. I think that he knows that they're in fact Sharia courts. He sent a letter in which he sent it to the DA's in tom County in Dallas and the sheriff and said, look, you guys, go find these courts that are operating in direct conflict with our laws, and then let's go shut them down and issuing is executive. That executive order with respect to CARE and the Muslim Brotherhood is really important because it unlocks tools that the legislature provided to ban the purchases of real estate, dirt, and other assets in Texas by people that are declared to be affiliated with terrorist organizations. And look, Care is very obviously affiliated with terrorist organizations. They've got leadership that were a part of the Holy Land Foundation case that you'll remember Sean from twenty five years ago, all the way back in the Bush administration. DOJ went after them and unlocked the extent to which they were tied to terrorists. Some of their folks they have an unindicted co conspirator that's at the top leadership in Care. Care was extolling the October seventh attacks on Israel. I can go down a laundry list of other things. Recent reporting two days ago in the New York Post of Care's affiliation with these groups that have been on college campuses that were you know, riling up all the protests, all associated with terrorist groups. And look, we've got to fight this stuff. And God blessed Governor Rabbit for doing that. We need to step on the gas. Not just Epic City, not just these things that grab the headlines, but we need to actually have a concerted effort to stop the advancement of sharia law. And the governor took a great step in that direction.
Speaker 1: You're running for this is your last term in Congress. My understanding is a friend of mine is leading the way to replace you in your district. Is the former first baseman although these Texas you know, his Texas roots are run deep, including playing for Texas and then in MLB. And that's Mark Tsherah, who I know is a Maga Conservative. Have you spoken to him? And how are you looking in your race?
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate the question. Yeah, I know Mark. You know, we've known each other a long time. Our kids go to the same school. And look, my race, I'm very excited about where we stand. We're pulling around forty points. My nearest competitors are usually in the single digits or around ten points. We've got a big enthusiasm raising good money. The reaction has been fantastic. We're having good conversations, of course, and where we want to take the AG's office to extend what Governor Abbot did as AG, what Ken Paxson has done as Attorney General, and now put it you really step on the gas, you know, go after these issues with respect to the Sharia law adherents and what's happening with those issues. Really step on the gas with respect to our border. Never again be subjected to a Biden, my orcus undermining of our laws and our security in Texas. Stop this release of criminals on our streets. Going after this network, this vast networks of source funded folks. Election integrity, the Stave Acts which I let on in Congress. We got to make sure we secure our elections. These are all reasons why, look, Sean, I could stay in Congress and keep fighting here. And we've done a lot of great work. Remember you and I, we've worked together and tried to navigate through the speakers debates and whether it's Kevin and the now Speaker Johnson and my philosophy has always been to deliver right, fight hard, get the most conservative outcome, and deliver results. And we've done it on so many levels. Proud of what we've been able to pass. But now we need to save Texas. Sean, if we lose Texas, there is no America and Texas under assault. So I'm proud to go back and run for Attorney General. But I got fourteen more months here to keep fighting, and so I'm staying. And you know, the joke number in high school was always senioritis. Oh you're gone. I don't know. I'm a United States Congressman for the twenty first district. I'm going to keep fighting and keep doing my job here as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think that's that's noble, and I wish more people had the same attitude. I do know it's gonna you know, winning Texas is critical. It's actually astounding the amount of moneies that have been thrown by the way. I am endorsing Mark to schri I don't know if you're going to endorse on a primary, but I'm endorsing him.
Speaker 2: I've known him forever. He is the real deal conservative.
Speaker 1: And don't I don't say that lightly about a lot of people you know, people are asking me, now, who do you think is going to replace Trump? Well, first of all, nobody's going to replace Trump. He's you know, one unique historical figure. But I'm going to do what I did when I first endorsed Trump. I'm I'm going to vet all these candidates and I'm going to talk to them, and I'm going to interview them, and I'll make my own decision and I'll share it with my audience like I did the last time. And in the last time, like I don't know, if you remember, conservatives have beaten the hell out of me if it's supporting Trump. They crucified me on the air. Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck and others.
Speaker 3: Well, it's Sean. You've always been a good proponent of seeking the truth and standing up on your beliefs. And you know what, I've done the same thing, and like the ninety nine percent of the time their line, And I remember how great you were and respectful. You remember when when I was We're out there on the campaign trail. And you know, Governor de Santis a long time friend of mine, Byron Donalds, he's one of my good friends. I've endorsed him and he's endorsed me. Byron and I were sitting on your set, remember during the Republican Convention, and we had a great dialogue and discussion about how great the work is that the governor was doing in Florida, how great the president is, and you know, look, the president just crush the field. Was our nominee, we crushed it last year, and now he's crushing it as president. I'm honored to work alongside him, big fan, working with his team. Some of my best friends in the administration, people like Russ Vote, the head of omb Tom Hoeman is a dear friend who's obviously kicking butt on the border. This president is doing great things. But Congress, we got to deliver. We've got another year. We've got to deliver, win the midterms, and then two more years of deliver set up a twenty eight election. We need twelve years. We got to clean up this mess, and we've got to step on the gas and get in behind the president to deliver. And I think if we do that, we can win, and we can create a whole new generation of Conservatives. In the spirit of Charlie Kirk and everything that he gave, and he gave his life for in talking about his faith, talking about freedom, let's inspire a new generation. I think the president's setting the fields with that.
Speaker 1: Well said, and I support your race for Attorney general. Also, so you know, our favorite congress woman's back in the news, Linda, did you notice Kasmin Krockett is.
Speaker 4: Back in My favorite n She is definitely not He's no.
Speaker 2: He's definitely our favorite.
Speaker 4: Come on, every time I speaks no, my favorite is Pelosi. I never get enough.
Speaker 1: She's got herself a little bit of a Biden cognitive problem right now.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And she's retiring, So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna go too deep in the paint on that one. So Jasmine listed a friend of the program, Lee Zelden, is now the EPAUH, and claim that he received donations from Jeffrey Epstein. He said it on the House floor. Here's what she said.
Speaker 5: Folks who also took money from somebody named Jeffrey Epstein. As I had my team dig in very quickly, Mitt Romney, the NRCC, Lee Zelden, George bush Win, Red McCain, Palin, Rick Lazio. I just want to be clear, if this is the standard that we're gonna make, just no, we're gonna expose it all. And just know that the FC filings, they are available for everybody to review.
Speaker 1: Whoopsie Daisy the only one that actually was soliciting money that we know for sure based on the document dump. We know that a lot of Democrats are now implicated. Bill Clinton for one, Laurence Summers for another one. We know that Hakeem Jeffries the leader in the House and name only, he's not the real leader. And yeah, then Jasmine got caught because you see, Lee Zelden never received solicited or tried to get any money from Jeffrey Ebstein. And then the facts come out and Jasmine had to admit that she was wrong. But she's not trying to do it purposefully.
Speaker 6: Mentioned to lee Zelden there he's now a cabinet secretary. He responded and said it was actually doctor Jeffrey Epstein, who's a doctor that doesn't have any relation to the convicted sex chracker. Unfortunate for that doctor, but that is who do it into a prior campaign of his. Do you want to correct the record on the people.
Speaker 5: And I never said that it was that Jeffrey Epstein, just so that people understand when you make a donation, your picture is not there. And because they decided to spring this on us in real time, I wanted the Republicans to think about what could potentially happen because I knew that they didn't even try to go through the FEC. So my team what they did is they googled, And that is specifically why I said a Jeffrey Epstein. Unlike Republicans, I at least don't go out and just tell lies because it was not the same one. That's fine. But when Lee Zelden had something to say, all he had to say was it was a different Jeffrey Jeffrey Epstein. He admitted that he did receive donations from a Jeffrey Epstein, So at least I wasn't trying to mislead people. Now, have I dug in to find out who this doctor is? I have not, So I will trust and take what he says is that it wasn't that Jeffrey Epstein. But I was not attempting to mislead anybody. I literally had maybe twenty minutes before I had to do that debate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but people might see that day. Well, you're trying to make it sound like he took money from I did not know registered sex offender.
Speaker 5: No, but I literally did not know.
Speaker 1: That's an accident, right, we should It's it's like Sandy Burglar, the burglar you know when remember he went into the National Archives for Bill Clinton after nine to eleven, and you know.
Speaker 2: It was he was being sloppy.
Speaker 1: He was just being sloppy, Linda when he put, you know, all of those secret documents in his pants and his socks.
Speaker 2: This is a case of sloppiness, I'm sure careless.
Speaker 1: Sloppy sloppy about it.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if that same sort of you know, leeway was given to the right. It's mind blowing to me. I'm like, the guy's got files in his underwear. Like, guys, this is not hard. It's really not.
Speaker 1: By the way, I would imagine if you're being sloppy, I'm sloppy. Everybody sloppy, you know, is spy when I'm not either. I hate I hate messes. But is it really sloppiness when you take archives that you illegally that's illegal to take out of the National Archives and you shove it down your crotch? How do you describe that as sloppy exactly? And they got away with it.
Speaker 4: That's a problem. But see the reason they get away with it is because they have all their buddies and cronies in the positions of power that they need in order to say that's all good.
Speaker 2: He didn't me either.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump was sloppy like that, and he was shoving documents down about it. They would have been you know, they would have pants.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need to do anything, just like Leez Elden didn't do anything, and she's burying him. And the problem is is where do you go to get your good name back? I mean, the guy who donated to Leez Elden had been dead.
Speaker 2: He was dead.
Speaker 1: Ray Donovan was investigated in the Reagan years for years and years and then he was exonerated, and he comes out, Where do I now go to get my good name back? And the answer to that question is you don't get it back. The smears, the slander, the besmirchmant the attacks. All right, it's facts were busy, it's great, it's gross. I mean, who wants to be in politics. Nobody, nobody's I don't know why people do it. I'm glad some do. Joy in my free state of Florida. Hey, Joy.
Speaker 7: How are you hi, Sean. It is our free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Love our free state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Especially love it at this time of year when all my friends are calling me and writing me and whining and moaning and bitching and complaining about the weather where they live.
Speaker 7: And their taxes where they live.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean they're complaining about that. I mean what's so amazing is how quickly that Zorn Marxist Kami Mamnani. Now apparently there's going to be some meeting or meet up with President Trump at the White House tomorrow. That ought to be interesting. I almost feel like flying in for it just to watch it. In real life, that would be quite entertaining. But uh, it's if he thinks, I mean, he was out there today talking about that. If Donald Trump thinks that he's going to get the operation for Ice officials like you did under Eric Adams, he is mistaken. Listen, Zoran, you take on Donald Trump all you want, because it ain't gonna end well for you and is not going to end well for New York. By the way, real estate prices in the last five days outside the City of New York in the Five boroughs is up a wopping twenty five percent. Talking to my friends down in Florida in the real estate industry, they said activity is skyrocketing. It's called the Mamdani effect. It's taking place now.
Speaker 7: Just as long as they don't bring their New York politics with him.
Speaker 1: Well, that should be a requirement. We ought to have a political litmus test. You welcome to Florida, But if you're one of these lunatic liberals that ruined your state, don't bring you stupid policies with you. I think that's fair. That's a fair you know, that's a fair entrance requirement to me. Anyway, Joy, we appreciate you. Thank you in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Mark, My honor and pleasure to be with you today, Sean. The reason I'm calling is there's been a lot of noise accusing President Trump of acting illegally with his hits on the Venezuela and Narco votes. And I have something of the legal background the Columbia law at eighty one. My constitutional law professor was Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I was on the board of uh at the Law School for the Society of Internet.
Speaker 1: I interrupted, do you know what Clarence Thomas once told me. And when Ruth Bader Ginsburg's best friend, you know who was on the court.
Speaker 2: It was anthonin Scalia, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and Clarence Thomas said, she's lovely, she's a one of a very nice women.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she was approved with a vote of ninety three senators, by the way, if I remember correctly, And I was able to disagree with her to her face over was let's use national legal cities and equal rights of renmen. And she graded me fairly. And back when the Democrats were talking about packing the court, she said, no, that's not a good idea. So you know there was intellectual integrity there and respect across different points of view. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad, you know, God rest us all. I mean, we can disagree, and you can still have disagreements. By the way, let me ask you this question, babe, because you brought this up, and then I'll let you make your point. What should I spend time on the program next week or maybe tomorrow? How do you deal with your crazy relatives over Thanksgiving? Because probably every family has some and they go they're gotta come itching for a fight. And I've been in situations where I sit down and within thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: I read the room and I'm like, okay, here it comes. It's coming.
Speaker 1: And I'll usually sit back and just wait for them to bury themselves and then I'll go in and set them straight because I do this professionally.
Speaker 2: This is what I do for a living, and I know a lot more than they do.
Speaker 1: But for other people, it's very hard when they're being attacked by family members because of that political belief.
Speaker 7: What do you think, well, well, at present, I do martial arts for a living, and my teacher has a saying. He says, be the temperature, not the thermometer, and so I've I think there's a lot of wisdom in that. And I read a little piece on Charlie Kirk and his techniques and I'm looking trying to do better with that, and it said what Charlie did is he always began with defines your terms. You know, you know, you know, in whatever word you use, please define it so we understand. And he always looked for where you could give it, you know, find an area of the state agreement.
Speaker 3: I agree with this, or I agree with.
Speaker 7: That, and you know, so that that changes the dynamic of the conversation. And so I try to do that. And indeed, that's kind of my motive in calling today, which is a lot of people are upset and how that you know, you know, they see all the wild accusations. Back on the first No King's Day, I went to the No King's rally in Southern Pines here and I asked the if I could speak on the other point of view. They were very upset about President Trump federalizing the California National Guard, and I kind of played a trick on them. I was wearing a grateful dead t shirt that said make America Grateful again, and so that got them the lower their garden. I said, yeah, here's my grateful bad t shirt. My constitutional law professor was Ruth Vader Ginsburg Gay, and I've got good news for you. You're wrong. I've read the statute and what President Trump is doing as legal and they didn't quite know what to do with me. But you know, what I want to get to today is about the Venezuelan thing.
Speaker 3: As I looked.
Speaker 7: Into things a bit, I have a bit of a background, and so it starts with Article one, Section eight, Claws ten of the Constitution, which gives Congress the power to define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas and offenses against the law of nations. An example of that would be the Maritime Drug Law Enforcement Act forty six USC. Seventy fifty and sequence ran this by a friend of mine who is a special agent for the DEA to make sure I was getting this right. And you know, it lays out the procedure. Is the vessel in question an American flag, is it a foreign flag, is it a state? Is it unflagged entirely? And so there's all kinds of processes and so forth. But the Supreme Court's rule that the jurisdiction on the high seats can be defined even without violence and predation of piracy, which would seem to be applicable here. And so you know, everybody is seen over the years, or the drug boats are stopped and so forth. But where we're going here is with what President Trump did with his declaration of the marcocartels. As here I have what was the exact that it was back in January, I think, and so the r the yeah, January twenty fifth, And so with that we go into a different legal category, which is transition to counter terrorism mode. And so that is going to tap into the existing authorized use of military forces, such as the one in two thousand and one, which have been affirmed by the courts an extent to non state actors posing imminent threats. So, for example, think of all the hits that President Obama did with the drones. And so the DOJ's assertion is that the emminent scrap for Article fifty one of the UN Charter is the American death resulting from the doug trade, and the territorial invasion or a congressional war declaration is not required.
Speaker 1: The press, Well, that's a good point about you making about Obama and the drone strikes. I have a really great story that I've never told, and I'm not sure when i'll tell it, but I'll tell it one day. Linda, you know exactly what story I'm telling talking about And on a scale of one tool one hundred, how great is that story.
Speaker 2: It's a great one.
Speaker 4: That's why it's untold. Your whole it for the right moment.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm holding it because I don't want to draw attention to the underlying issue behind it.
Speaker 2: And you know, let's just put it this way.
Speaker 1: Had to do with a threat against me and my family, but I'll save that for another day.