Speaker 1: Right, Thanks Scott.
Speaker 2: You had an hour two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, our final show in our nation's capital. And then I escaped back to the Free State, the warm, warmer state, not as warm right now. They had snow in Pensacola and Tallahassee. For crying out loud, I mean South Carolina has snow, and Georgia I think had snow, and everybody's getting snow, and guess what, you can all keep it. And I prefer no snow in South Florida, but that's neither here nor there anyway. So we have our interview with the President in the Oval Office tonight.
Speaker 1: It'll air nine Eastern.
Speaker 2: Actually we went long, so it'll air tonight and part two tomorrow night, which is going to be great. Some really really reflective moments of the President and things that you've never heard before, and I don't want to give answers.
Speaker 1: And then I asked a bunch of stuff that I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: And you know, you're going to release the JFK files, the RFK files, the MLK files, and why you know, things that you normally don't talk about. And then we talked about the economy and foreign policy in Putin and Chi and the Mullahs in Iran and the economy and energy and all the things that you might expect. We also, I'm not sure if there's going to er tonight, but we went into a long, long discussion. He was very relaxed, very dialed in, very focused, and it was just a great experience for me.
Speaker 1: And I think you.
Speaker 2: Really get to see more of the person that I've known for thirty years, I think in this interview than any other interview I've done. And anyway, so part one of that will air tonight. It will be the full hour on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. Let's go back out, and we do talk a lot about Los Angeles and California and forestry and him and Gavin Newsom in twenty eighteen, which we played that clip numerous times on this program. And I mean, there really is no excuse for not having the water from northern California flow down to southern California. There's no well, what's the purpose of having a hydrant if there's no water in the hydrant? What is the purpose of having a reservoir if it's not full of water. And what is the purpose of getting a degree in forestry if you're not going to practice management of areas that are known for wildfires and for drought. It's insane and that known for Santa Ana wins well. This has now resulted in a petition. It's at change dot org dot petition demanding the resignation of the La Mayor, Karen Bass. In two days, they got one hundred and fifty two thousand signatures. That's how bad this has been for people out there. I've never met anybody that's not true. There are politicians that are that bad and that incompetent, and she is one of them. Here she addresses reporters questions about the impact of the budget cuts to the LA Fire Department.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, keep in mind, as you.
Speaker 2: Hear this, they allocated federal state dollars six hundred and fifty million dollars to make the Port of La green, and they advocated even more money if you can believe it, for wind turbines.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's insanity. Ay, Well, here she is.
Speaker 3: Can you address the criticism now over the budget issue and the slashing seventeen million dollars. No.
Speaker 4: I think if you go back and look at the reductions that were made, there were no reductions that were made that would have impacted the situation that we were dealing with over the last couple of days. And then there was a little bit there was a little bit of confusion because money was allocated to be distributed later on, which was actually going to support salaries and other parts of the fire department that were distributed a little later. I think it's most important to understand that we were in tough budgetary times. Everybody knew that, but that the impact of our budget really did not impact what we've been going through over the last few days. Again, back to the unprecedented wind storm when at such verocity that we haven't seen in years.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to blame Santa Anna wins. They're predictable. They happen quite often out there, and she was warned by the fire chief specifically that they had half the manpower if they ever had a major fire in Los Angeles. Joel Pollock, who's going to join us in a minute, says he has spoken to the White House Advanced Team for Donald Trump on what they need to do to help the Pacific Palisades. The President did confirm that he's going to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: He is going.
Speaker 2: We talked a lot about that, Linda, which is the right thing to do, And we talked a lot about the help and whether or not I won't give it the answer that that help should be contingent on actions that are taken. Anyway, Here's what Joel Pollack said.
Speaker 5: Hi, everyone, this is Joel Pollack from Breitbart News. As I was driving down Sunset Boulevard today, I noticed a group of cars parking. I thought it was a local or state official, but it turned out to be the advanced team for the Trump White House, twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hours after he took the oath of office. He is already.
Speaker 5: Planning a visit to Pacific Palisades and other areas that are affected by the wildfires.
Speaker 1: And I spoke to his advanced team.
Speaker 5: You can see them there behind me, and I told them what they need to look at when they come to Pacific Palisades and what the issues are here. The lack of water pressure, the lack of leadership from the city, the traffic jam that happened on Sunset Boulevard because of a lack of traffic officers on scene. We love our police, we love our fire fighters, but there was a lack of leadership and coordination by city officials. And I've talked about the other issues as well, and I am confident that when they visit on Friday, they're going to talk.
Speaker 1: To those of us who live here.
Speaker 5: And who understand the issues, and to understand that much more could have been done to save the Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 2: All right, Joel Pollock, Senior editor at large at bright Bart News and also Kiarra Davis, LA, Resident author of Drawing Lines, Why Conservatives must begin to battle fiercely in the arena of ideas. Thank you both both you know live out there, Joel, let me start with you, based on what you saw out there, I mean Donald Trump, it told me personally he's going out there. I asked him extensively about the issues involving Gavin. Gavin has been trying to Trump through California. I think the state legislators putting aside twenty five to fifty million dollars for lawsuits against the federal government, which only costs the taxpayers of California more money. And you know, all this money spent on green energy and they cut back on the fire department, they don't practice forestry, they don't have any water.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: It is ridiculous, and people are really upset about it. There are areas where private property owners were not able to clear brush on state land or land in the Santa Monica Conservancy, which is in the mountains here near the upper part of the Pacific Palisade. That's where the fuel for the fire came. And this city did not coordinate the emergency response. Again, we have great firefighters and great police, but there was nobody quarterbacking the emergency effort. The agencies weren't talking to one another. Rudy Giuliani on nine to eleven had a command center. It was hit, it was destroyed. You set up another command center. There was one person in charge, one point contact through which everything could go. Somebody knew what to do and how to keep everybody talking to each other. And that did not happen here. And it's a miracle. More people weren't killed because of that traffic jam that you heard me talk about in the clip. People had to abandon their cars and run for their lives because there was nobody directing traffic in the evacuation, and that is a failure of city leadership, and we have yet to hear anybody take responsibility. The Ela County fire chief, not the city fire chief, but the La County fire chief apologized to the residents that as far as we've had any kind of accountability, but nobody else is.
Speaker 2: And in fairness to that fire chief, the fire chief is the one that said we only have half staff to go and fight a wildfire, and that warning was given well in advance of this fire.
Speaker 6: That's correct, and all that we've seen from everybody else is patting themselves on the back for what a great effort they've done. And that's why Trump needs to come here and he needs to intervene and tell California to get it act together because this is not acceptable, not just to those of us who live here, this is becoming a drag on the nation. We're going to ask the nation to bail us out. Then we have to make sure that we take measures to stop this from happening again, because it cannot happen over and over again. Florida has a snowstorm coming. Ron De Santis is out there with all the emergency vehicles you need, with all the power teams, power companies, whatever. He's got everything in place. Gavin Newsom, where is he?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: I did a story about that. Today. I got an email from Newsom's office. They want me to correct the story because they say, well, we did send sixty five engines throughout southern California. Yeah, maybe you sent sixty five engines for one of the most extreme wind events in local memory. But there were none here and this town burnt down. So I'm not correcting my article. And that's the thing. They want to look good. They don't want to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: I think it raised a lot of great points and I don't think there's any excuse on anybody's part. And the one guy that took responsibility, frankly, was the one that I was warning about what would happen and how unprepared they were.
Speaker 1: Kiera Davis, your reaction.
Speaker 7: To this, well, I want to point out that everything we learn moving forward makes the situation worse. I reported a story over my sub sect this week. I got a tip from a friend in Arizona who said their neighbor worked for LAFD but lives in Arizona. So I did a little poking around and it turns out that even as resably as twenty twenty, the La Times reported that La City is missing up to three percent of their fire force. They live in other states and they commute in for work, So there were a lot and on the night of the firestorms that Joel was talking about so passionately, every off duty LAFD officer.
Speaker 8: Was called to duty.
Speaker 7: How many of those people weren't even living in the state to get here. I'm not blaming anyone for taking advantage of these loopholes, because this is a difficult state to live in and thrive in. I'm blaming the government, Gavin Newsom, Karen Bass, and the supermajority in Sacramento for making it impossible for people to live and thrive here, especially the people who serve our citizens. And as Joels, I just want to echo with Joel said, because being here and having to watch these idiots give their stupid press conferences every day, they never give information. All they do is congratulate each other and what a great job they're doing.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean it, it is amazing.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's sort of like and this actually came up in my conversation with Donald Trump at Alire tonight. You know, the two assassins would be assassins. You know what did the what did the Secret Service say, Oh, that was a slope roof.
Speaker 1: No, it was not a slope roof. That was a lie.
Speaker 2: So we put them inside the building. What you can't see anything inside the building. You needed people surrounding the perimeter of the build bilding so nobody can get on the roof of the building one hundred and thirty yards with a scope AR fifteen and nearly assassinate a former president and top presidential candidate.
Speaker 1: But they allowed that to happen. They made that excuse.
Speaker 2: Then Trump International, the same story occurs a known area where paparazzi hang out, a treat area surrounding Trump International. They never swept the area, and if it were not for one eagle eyed, sharp shooting Secret Service agent, Donald Trump would have been killed. Then he got within three hundred yards of the president with an AK forty seven and a scope on it. I mean, you can't miss that shot. I mean we're just lucky it didn't happen. Now, Joel, they're saying that these fires are continuing to burn. As you know, Santa Ana wins have returned to strength and fuel fires near San Diego this point.
Speaker 6: Yes, there is a fire burning today at Lake Hughes and it is moving rapidly in strong winds, and they've just sent eight helicopters over there to try to deal with it. It's not as the incident as we expand from the seventh of January, so hopefully they can get those airborne assets up there to dump water on the fire and do what's to do. But a lot of what you're seeing right now in California is shutting the stable door after the horses have bolted. So they're all coming out with press releases about how they're preparing for the next wind event. And this weekend we have rains, they're preparing for the rain event because there could be landslides. So now they want to be seen to be doing the right thing. But they did not do it before January seventh. And they were actually having press conferences on January eighth, three hundred yards away from where I'm standing, further down on the beach, while the town was still burning up above, and people watched their houses burn, while the governor and the mayor were going to be press conferences, and they couldn't get fire here, So there needs to be accountability, and it's not going to come from California. It's got to come from, first of all, the Republicans in Congress, who need to investigate California's failure and Los Angeles' failure effect everybody. We're supposed to have the Olympics here in three years. We can't do that if we have this level of incompetence in city management. And then the Trump administration needs to take charge of the rebuilding effort and make sure that the agendas of the Democratic Party to cover itself don't complicate the agendas. This is an area that is more conservative than other parts of LA. They voted for Rick Caruso for mayor in twenty twenty two, not Karen Bass, and he managed to save his mall using private fire fighters. Nobody blames him for that. People say that to the evidence of what could have been done if there were more fire trucks, if there was more water. But there's also a lot of Democrat agenda stuff happening here where the Democratic Party wants to control the rebuilding. We're going to try to impose all their own priorities. They want zoning for low income housing, or they want environmentally friendly, climate friendly whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, look you know to that, I say this, take a look at the guys over LA even today and tell me how's the air quality out there and how good is that for the environment. I'm just running out of time. I do appreciate both of you, Kira Davis, Joe Pollock, thank you both, and to all our friends that have suffered here. Our prayers are with you. But you better change your government unless you want more of the same. I twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Listen, we're still living with the Harris Biden economy. It's going to take a while for Donald Trump to take the reins of the economy and turn things around. Look, you voted out big government. You want a fishing government. What about being an efficient in your own life? And you can do that and not sacrifice service and save a lot of money. And that's with my cell phone provider, Pure Talk, a veteran owned company, and they offer the same cell towers, the same exact five G network, the same EZ service as Verizon at and t T Mobile and you pay about half the price. Average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. You don't have to pay one hundred dollars a month and a thirty five dollars activation fee. Nope, you can get unlimited talk and text, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming thirty five bucks a month. That saves again about a thousand dollars a month, real money in your pocket. The switch is simple, fast and easy. Just I'll pound two fifty. Say the keyword save now. Do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two fifty keywords save now from our friends at Pure Talk, America's wireless company.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Cindy is in the Buckeye State where they became the national champions. Let's say had is, Cindy, how are you congratulations to Ohio State their big win last night.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you, Sean. It's wonderful to talk to you. This is the second time we've spoken. I talked to you on the big eclipse Day April eighth of twenty twenty four, and I just want to praise God for giving us the victory for this first battle with Donald Trump, and I know we're going to have a lot more hills to climb that I wanted to call and thank you personally for deputizing all of us all over this country to go out to the polls and vote early. I voted early for the first time in my life in twenty twenty four, and I spoke with so many people at the grocery store, at the doctor's office, anywhere I was. And I may have turned some people off, but I think more people were turned on and emboldened than we're turned off. And Sean, I think you are God's ambassador on Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think I deserve all that credit. You're very kind. I kind of look at it like we're all spokes in a wheel. The purpose of deputy people was very very simple for me, and that is I knew if the American people got the information about Kamala Harris and Tim Walls, the buffoon that he is and the weirdo that he is, that they'd never vote for them. Once America knew how extreme, how radical their views were, the more people got to know them. Now, remember we had about one hundred days to get that job done, and I knew I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Do it on my own.
Speaker 2: So we put together the Kamala files, the Walls files, and we asked all of you to share it with your friends, your neighbors, your co workers.
Speaker 1: Put it on social media. You did.
Speaker 2: We saw it everywhere and more and more people got informed and it paid off. We asked you to do something a lot of you didn't want to do, and that's vote early and vote by mail and overcome that reluctance and resistance. People did that too. I'm so grateful to everybody. This was an all hands on deck moment. And then the person to put it all on the line. You got to give him the credit. That's Donald Trump himself.
Speaker 8: Yes he did. And I have never wavered in my support of him, not since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: Never ever.
Speaker 8: My prayers have been with him and Sean. I am from a family that was political and staunch constitutionalists, and I will never side with wrong and never been to knee to evil or the extreme left. But you got to message out. And that's why I say you're God's ambassador, because it takes a lot of strength of character, It takes you take a beating, you take hatred, but you carry on.
Speaker 1: You know, none of that matters to me.
Speaker 2: I'll be very honest, if I had to care about what other people thought of my views, I would not be able to do this show, and to be able to do this show effectively, I just wouldn't. And with that said, I'm so grateful to all of you in this audience from making it impossible. But I'll tell you we have a lot of battles ahead of us. We really do, and it's going to take all of us together to help this transformational agenda get pasted. And we're doing it not just for ourselves, although we deserve a better future. I love a golden era of America.
Speaker 1: I love that idea.
Speaker 2: But then more importantly, we do it for our kids and our grandkids that they inherit a government that is responsive to them, that keeps them safe and secure, that you know, gets rid of the radicalization of defund dismantled no bail laws, that doesn't allow unvetted people into our country, that gets our balance in budget, that begins to make America wealthy with energy dominance that you know, and that also creates the deterrence that is needed for the next generation of weaponry, because let me tell you something, a lot of evil.
Speaker 1: Exists in this world. Shit wasn't so, but it is so.
Speaker 2: And anyway, I thank all of you and I appreciate it. And congrats again to the Ohio Buckeyes. What a big win last night they had. Let's say hi to Mike. He's in North Carolina. Mike High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Yes, Hey there, mister Hannah. This is my first time calling in. I'm super excited. Thank you for all that you do. Yesterday. When you were specifically reading what the president's inaugural address was about, it definitely hit home for me about active duty military. I'm a retired Navy corman, a medic and when a he said, which.
Speaker 2: I will, well if Barack Obama said it, you're a corpseman, but go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, but I get that all the time, and that he said, and you read it, and I was just like, yes, that anyone who didn't get the COVID shot because of their convictions.
Speaker 9: There have always been waivers Sean in the military. Always when I was getting my own anthrax and had to give antracts to the troops, there's a medical waiver, you don't. You have the right still to serve your country and do what you need to do. But if there's certain things that you don't agree with, that's the American way. There's a way around it, the right way, you do it respectfully. But I'm really happy and I really pray that, like you said, that the rest of the country, the Republicans, they get on board, grow a spine where men where women. We need to turn this around. It's some of the stuff that's been happening. It's not a democratic saying or republic it's un American. It's un American. When when do you give out tickets for games and this and that for getting a COVID shot. I knew immediately when when it was going on, I'm like, there's no way, there's something else to this and I'm not getting it. Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know the fact that they lied to us about COVID and and this came up during the program after President Trump said, if you're in the military and you didn't want to get the shot, and you will let go, you're going to be reinstated. You'll get back pay. Everybody deserves that. And what's really most sinister about this?
Speaker 1: Why did they?
Speaker 2: Why did what did Anthony Fauci know and when did he know it? Because every indication was that he knew about and supported gain of function as early as twenty twelve, that he knew about you know, this not being you know, sometime of some kind of a bat related or exotic animal related virus. He knew about the Wuhan lab and then yeah, that's the series of text messages that came out in three different waves that exposed all of this, and he should have been held accountable for it because a lot of people, you know, we were just given false information by our government. And how many times do I tell you in this audience never trust your government and ask yourself what does government do well? How are your kids' schools doing? Most schools are not doing very well. Do they keep your town, your city safe and secure?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: A lot of cities have defund dismantled nobail laws. How are they doing with the illegal immigrants and vetting them? They don't vet them. We're going to start vetting them. But you know, we have murderers that they've led in the country, and rapists and gang members and cartel members and known terrorists in the country. They're not keeping you safe and secure. You know, how does it work out with Social Security and Medicare? Where's that lock box that they always talked about. They're going to put that money away. They squandered your money, they spent it, They put it in the general fund. What about Obamacare? Keep your doctor, keep your plan, and the average family saves close to twenty five hundred dollars a year. Well millions of them. America lost their doctors, lost their plans. On average, we're paying close to three hundred percent more, and about forty plus percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option. Tell me why you would put your faith, hope, and trust in a government that has failed on every other level.
Speaker 1: And what does that mean? Am I against government?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I want the biggest, meanest, toughest kick ass military on the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to squander money at the pentagon. I want that money to be used efficiently. That's what DOJE is all about. And then I want the simple function of keeping our towns in our cities safe and secure.
Speaker 1: I want our borders safe and secure. I don't need.
Speaker 2: The government, and I'm all for information about food. And I love what RFK Junior is saying. And I think he's going to educate the country. But you know what, he has a boss that likes McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and pizza. He's not going to take away your choice to have that. Occasionally, not very often, occasionally. I like Wendy's, I like McDonald's, I like White Castles. I like KFC original recipe only though, however, I can't eat it every day.
Speaker 1: I want to stay in shape. I work on television.
Speaker 2: Got to try and preserve that that that you know, physique, so I can wear a tux occasionally.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're happy I mentioned the tucks.
Speaker 2: So but and I just want to be left Americans need to be left alone now with COVID they could have We learned later hydroxychloric when and study after study when taken early did mitigate some of the impact of symptoms. And it first started with the henry Ford Hospital study, and then there was a series of other studies. I never saw a study on ivermectin. I don't know why. We do know that monoclonal antibodies Linda's favorite words that that did help people that were already infected with COVID and put COVID antibodies in your body. That would begin fighting it the virus immediately and was helpful.
Speaker 1: There are things that we learned.
Speaker 2: We learned that ventilators didn't really save lives, especially.
Speaker 1: In the beginning. I want a million ventilators. They're screaming into New York.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck with that, because the odds are if you got on that ventilator, it was bye bye this Earth and hello Jesus, and you'd meet your angel on the way to heaven. I mean, they didn't do right by the American people. And one other thing that I didn't think of at the time, but they why didn't they factor in that everybody knows the viruses mutate.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: And then we had the first version of COVID, the alpha version, and the beta version. Then what was I can't even remember all the versions of COVID.
Speaker 4: It was the third one was the Fauci version, right, gain a function Fauci the fraud I got you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'm here to help.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not a topic you're allowed to speak on. That's part of the new rules of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: The pardon for what, my friend, I'm just saying a lot of beagles in the mix.
Speaker 2: No, the fact is is they knew that NIH money that was funneled.
Speaker 9: Through Echo Health Alliance.
Speaker 2: How do they go Health Alliance went to the Wuhan Virology Lab. What did they know took place at the Wuhan Virology Lab? Gain a function? Now, I know I went off on a rantier. However, it is well worth repeating. Do not expect your government to create this cradle to grave, womb to the tomb utopia, green new deal that Democrats are trying to sell to you. Government fails at spectacular levels, and they lie to you, and they do it for power. Socialism, statism, Marxism, put.
Speaker 1: Any name you want on it. It always ends the same way.
Speaker 2: Broken, promises more poverty and a loss of freedom because you're giving them the power and you give up your freedom in the process. And I want Americans to be free as possible. That's what I want. Limited government, greater freedoms. Do their jobs, you know, limit the size and scope of government, keep us safe and secure, have a kick ass military, you know, deter any crime, stay away from foreign conflicts, and let Americans thrive and get rich through all the energy that we have under our feet, if we would just be smart enough to use it all. Right, now that I went on too long, I can't believe time just flies by. My interview with Donald Trump for the full hour tonight Hannity in the Oval Office, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Here is a preview of that interview, and so much more to talk about. But this is him talking about Biden and his family pardons. Joe Biden ran and said he would never do preemptive pardons. It was an issue that came up when you were leaving in your first he thought.
Speaker 3: He heard that I was going to do I didn't want to do it. I was given the option. They said, sure, would you like to pardon everybody, including yourself. I said, I'm not going to pardon anybody. We didn't do anything wrong, and we had people that suffered, their incredible patriots. We had people that suffered. You had Bannon put in jail, you had Peter Navarro put in jail. You had people that suffered, and far worse than that. They've lost their fortunes, they've lost their whatever, their this egg, paying it to lawyers and those people, and people said to you, and they don't even they wouldn't have even taken most of those people, they wouldn't have even taken a parton. This guy went around giving everybody pardons. And you know the funny thing, maybe the sad thing is he didn't get of himself a pardon, And if you look at it, it all had to do with him.
Speaker 2: All Right, That full interview tonight nine Eastern and say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We will see you tonight. We'll be back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.