Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm working better every day.
Speaker 2: I worked out today, so that was good. That was I didn't excited about that.
Speaker 3: At ten fifteen, I get a text from my trainer and he's like, you had a ten o'clock? Are you coming? I'm like, no, no, no, no no, I didn't have a ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: That's the book Who booked that? Then, Dolores who booked it?
Speaker 3: I think that I think he was trying to say maybe he told me to come. I don't know, but anyway, but it wasn't happy. I'm like, oh my god, I forgot. I would take blame. I never go on a Monday. I was going on Tuesday. But I'm just like, oh yeah, sorry, me out of a and I didn't show up. Okay, you got charged me. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You had a good weekend.
Speaker 3: I had a nice weekend, Yes I did. I can't remember what I did.
Speaker 2: That's how nice it was. You just had to relax.
Speaker 3: It's just that I don't have a memory anymore. Oh I did go out to eat. I went to a place called Bad Roman.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: It's like a trendy place, cool, good vibe. Food's okay, not a lot of stuff on the menu. I like a variety. When I look at a menu, I'm of course, I love to eat, so I don't want to see three things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I hear you, Eddie. And I went to Thermal. I've never been a thermal before. It's out past Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and then there's Thermal and it's a big race car there's a big track there. Then they race indy cars. It's also a big horsing like competition area as well. But this place, it's a race track and you literally enter it through like a gated community, and I'm like, I feel like we're going to someone's house, and it is. It's like yeah, because the wealthiest of the wealth live in this community. They have houses that are built around the race the track, and they're all car enthusiasts and they all have like multiple like ferraris and all these really fast thermal thermal racetrack.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask Paul about that later because he's a car person.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah. Like, I'm like, so are these all like race professional race car drivers that live in this community? And they're like, no, it's it's people, you know, these guys that have like a fleet of fancy cars that are really like big car guys, Like my dad's a big car guy. But this is for the uber rich, uber rich.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: And they were just like out on their balconies like having parties watching the race track. And I'm like, any celebrities living here and they're like, oh, we can't. They do not say who buys in here. It's not allowed.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: Very cool though. So we have a few fan questions for the two of us. Oh nice, Yeah, So, Dolores, would you do an ultimate girls trip?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: From New Jersey? Would you bring on with you?
Speaker 3: I will bring on anyone from my cast you anybody? Mm hmm, I would you know? I get along with everyone for the most part, and equally each person has this little special place might get along with more than others. Sure, but a girls trip I feel like there would be a camaraderie between us, like kind of a loyalty thing when it would be just the two of us. The problems that always occur are because there's teams on my.
Speaker 2: Cast, there's groups here.
Speaker 3: So so how do you.
Speaker 2: Balance the Melissa and the Teresa part of it is? Isn't it stressful for you?
Speaker 3: Well? Not them? No, the stress was never there for me. You know what it is. Neither one of them ever asked me to choose a side. It's all the chatter in the background. It's all the people, the minions around them that want to weigh in on Oh look what Delora said, or look and they'll like go back and try to find some little thing and go look at this clip to create problems. Yeah, stupa shit and they fall for it. Not Melissa. I think you know, Teresa was victim of that for some things, but you know, not so much between the two of them. The real problems came between Margaret and Teresa, like, oh you did that when they would fight.
Speaker 2: And I remember seeing you last season the most hated I've ever seen you, when Margaret You're sitting in I think was it her living room, I.
Speaker 3: Can't remember, it was her living room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she made that comment about what you were invited to meet before reunion, and I'm like, WHOA, I don't ever want to fight with Dolores. I'm just cat Dolores come out.
Speaker 3: Well, I certainly would have been invited to that because there was a lot of talk about me there and things that I didn't want brought off or whatever. There's no fucking way I was away. So that's why, because she was like doubling and tripling down and think she's done it before. Whatever. We just agreed to disagree that I was invited, but it was the way it was, like, I don't think in that way, like I don't like say, oh, here's a hole for me to go, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have a kind of question. Do you think that Melissa and Theresa would make up if they knew that that would bring the show back into production?
Speaker 3: You know, m I asked them in a couple months.
Speaker 2: Yes, there, I mean a paycheck, but well you feel the heat of that for sure. And then one for me is do you keep in contact with the season of Ultimate Girls Trip? I did, Yeah, I mean I do some more than others.
Speaker 3: Taylor was on there.
Speaker 2: I talked to her. Vicky was on there. I do not talk to her. Who else was on there, Brandy was on there, We talked. We chat once in a great while, but she's going through so much right now. I don't hear from her that much. Phaedra love Pedra, Dereenda talk to Dereenda all the time. Who else is on there? Eva? I will uh with Eva like Dianne or something like that once in a great while, but no, we never got close. I think she's beautiful, I think she's sweet, but we never really got that close on the show. And then Jill, No, I'm not like, I've never had a great friendship with Yill.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something, do you think do you Did you like filming The Girls Trip more than you film in your own show?
Speaker 2: It was I'm not gonna lie, because first of all, I had been off the show for a year, and then I got the ultimate Girl's Trip. You're filming with girls that you don't necessarily know that well, and it kind of makes it hard to like I'm not saying hard to fight, because that's not what it's always all about, but it's hard to really get to know somebody in a short amount of time. We're only together, like what is it like a week, ten days, something like that. So it was easy with Vicky because I've known her for so long. I knew Deirinda. So the ones that I did know I had an instant connection with.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I mean. But is it easier? Is it having other people around you? Are you able to get along better? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so. I think it's easier to get along. But you don't know, there's no history there. It's like in your own cast, you'd be like, yeah, and two years ago you've been you did this to me, you know what I mean? In this situation, not so much. It's not really about you know, the arguing and the fighting and the drama of it all, but it's just really having a good time. Yeah, in ten days and so it was you know, I mean, I wish we could film Housewives like that film.
Speaker 3: And I know it's what I'm saying, but you know, it's funny. The First Girls Trip, the First Ultimate Girls Trip. To think about it, Teresa and Melissa were on together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's right. I think we're about.
Speaker 3: Together, you know, to be honest, I mean I was kidding, asked them. In a couple of months. I don't ever see them making up really for any.
Speaker 2: I kind of get that same feeling and you know them way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see I don't. I think that ship has sailed, and it's not about page. It's about like irreparable damage between the relationship. And that's it. And that's why it's like to answer a question why it should be answered well.
Speaker 2: And also I think that it's difficult to have family members on a show like this. I wouldn't even want on it. I wouldn't want my best friend on this show, you know what I mean? Like I it would be very.
Speaker 3: I had frank On on and that was fine with me. I mean we were great. You know, it was a great team and and there was never there was loyalty. As long as you have loyalty, anybody could come on as long as you make a pack that nothing's going to come between you and that other person. See I see that right now. There's little problems with portion and Shamia. Okay, okay, talk about that. That'll bring us right into that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could have Teddy in Orange County easily because I know her so well. And plus she's already been on a housewalk show, so she knows how it works. Right to have like a good friend come on in them not understanding the whole process, and it just gets it gets it gets difficult.
Speaker 3: It's right, so well, I don't want to jump ahead, but there are certain things that I think Porscha's getting mad at without taking into consideration that Shamia really doesn't know the law of the land. She doesn't understand it. You can't expect somebody to come in and say, well, you need to ask your friend about my friend to her face. She was sticking up for her. She wasn't trying to call her out on camera, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, Delores, who have you seen more since coming Rup? Is it Teresa, Melissa, Margaret, anybody else?
Speaker 3: I've seen everyone. I just got to phone with Margaret. Actually, I asked her if she knew of we like the same kind of designers. So I was asking about a designer. But I haven't spoke to her. She's been really busy.
Speaker 2: She was a Morocco. I haven't talked her either. I usually talked to her more often.
Speaker 3: She has been crazy, so no, I have not seen her briefly speak because she's been traveling. She was in Morocco. She had an amazing trip. It looked like Theresa I talked to. But she's traveling. Everyone's busy. Everyone's busy with their own life. I'm seeing Jen Fesler later. We have an event to go do together, so you'd meet them.
Speaker 2: I like Fessler.
Speaker 3: She's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Us And somebody asked me, where do you stand with VICKI after the gifts she sent Teddy? I thought that was very nice of her to send a gift to Teddy. I thought that, you know, considering their their past history, you know, it was a it was the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: It seems Teddy was it wasn't the right thing to do. You know, when things like this happen, you put everything aside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's your relationship with Jackie today?
Speaker 3: Jackie's great? You know, she texts me every once in a while. However, you know, she said let's meet up sometimes because she heard that I did say on here. We never really met or got closed. But you know, life is busy right now. I don't love Like, yeah, that would be great, but when you're in the middle of a tumultuous fight with someone who I'm already close with, like if we were both friends at the same time, but I don't need to do that right now. Let things calm down and maybe down the road you and I'll sit and have some coffee and talk about yea, how you feel I was or how I feel like you treated me like shit all the time. But you know, shit like that. We can we can have a talk. I'm always open to see that.
Speaker 2: I can understand that. Okay, So we're gonna get into Atlanta and now this is episode three, season sixteen, and we have a lot of new girls here, so it's you know, gravitating more towards the ogs like we talked about last year. But it is good. It is so good.
Speaker 3: I always well, like even my favorite thing in the world, the most helpful.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, it's hard to remember everybody's name when there's so many new girls and all that stuff. But they're all pretty much given. They really are. Now Brits and they did they got them o come oh, even the kids. They're a little little spicy too. They're like they get in there. I love it. So BRIT's and laws come over for lunch. She says her birthday was good, except for when Kenya asked her about her wedding ring. Now, I mean, come on, come on, girl is overreacting.
Speaker 3: Stop it. This is like like season one. Ronnie talking about who ate the cheese or who didn't.
Speaker 2: Like the cheese?
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: I mean she's acting, you know, BRIT's spiraling and acting like Kenya stole the ring off her finger and oh my god, how can where can I go with this? It's like, shut up, she didn't mean anything like.
Speaker 3: That, like it was yeah, like don't and you know what, I don't even want to talk about it camera because it's such gonna be it's already worn out and if you drag that up, people aren't gonna like you, I know, and I not you.
Speaker 2: I mean right, I'm starting to think that maybe she's gunning for Kenya because Kenya is the main character of the show, and she just wanted to want.
Speaker 3: To take down the tough girl in the room.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be relevant.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, of course, yeah, yeah, listen, it's one oh one. It's like Kelly coming on and saying she stole that man's husband while she's still that man's husband. Well that's how she opened up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brett's getting on my nerves just a little bit, just a little bit, Okay, it's just a little little bragging here and there. Can you come to my cellar to get more champagne. It comes off a little you know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that was a that was a cue to let's go talk about your brother and try to get your brother to agree on this wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now she talked about dating rappers and athletes and balls.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Rick Ross? I want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: But I was expecting to see some music videos from the nineties pop up on our screen, just to clarify that, because I'm like, Okay, here's where's the white snake video? I want to see something.
Speaker 3: I was hot in high school too.
Speaker 2: I was rather goofy in high school, to be honest. But Rich shares with Mike's sister that the family had to start a GoFundMe when her dad passed away because they didn't receive anything already. Life insurance. That's tough, and I was a little bit confused with that. Like with life insurance, as long as you're paying it. I thought it was active.
Speaker 3: Well, he was in between jobs, so right, so maybe he lost it when when he left the job.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotcha. I thought it was a part of the job the company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a there was a transition.
Speaker 2: That's big coverage for two million. The life insurance through a company that's pretty good coverage.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Portch and Kelly met for life. Kelly had invited Portie to an event at Baal Maine, but felt like the vibes were off. She wants to make sure they're good before the event. Porsha says, Kelly has different personalities and she's still getting to know all of them. Different personalities, different men.
Speaker 3: I may.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all start oll loud, loud, louder and loud. Kelly uh when she says we are the new bipolar friends.
Speaker 3: Better be your relationship. Yeah bipolar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like you're an housewife world, So get used to it because all your relationships will be.
Speaker 3: You know, I watched this with my father's comments. Harry was like quite well, like quite good and quite on point. He said to me, Dad, I'm going to use your quote. I said, see, why couldn't my why couldn't my cast come back from things like that? Like that would been a fistfight, that would have been I'm going to ruin your family on social media. You brought up me, why'd you take that guy's man? That wouldn't have ended so easily. So so my father goes, but it's like sharks. Sharks have to keep swimming otherwise they'll die. They even swim while they're sleeping. Really, I didn't to She's just got to keep swimming with the sharks.
Speaker 2: Definitely with the sharks. Kelly shares that she and Bread had dinner with Shamya and asked her about Porsche. Kelly says, the question the other woman about why Porsche took that woman's husband. Shmi had told Kelly to ask Porscha directly. Porsia doesn't like that her best friend would tell Kelly to bring that up, but she and Kelly clear the air and make up.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that Porsche said that. I didn't like that Porsche found something wrong with that because Shemiah is in some hot water with the girls for sticking up for Porsche and there was no mal intent. And Porsche did say eventually, well, my friend wouldn't have meant it that way, but Nana, no Porsche, I saw through that. Don't be that housewife like it's gotta be your way or no way. That woman stuck up for you. You should be happy. And she might not buy it. She doesn't know. She wasn't saying, oh, bring it up on camera. She was saying, tell my friends her face. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was said the same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean I long to be upset about that.
Speaker 2: No you're not, but it's true. Like why bring it up in a group when Porscha's not there, Like bring it up to her face, like say it to her face?
Speaker 3: What more would she have wanted? She right away, Porsche's getting the defensive and saying, oh she so she's telling you to come and bring it up at a party, mean and bring it up on camera. That's a that's like.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Porsche has been very calm. I feel like we're seeing a calmer Porscha so far, like I would expect. Now, yeah, for now when someone says that, you know, why do you steal that man's woman?
Speaker 3: Seeing her? Whoa we were seeing a commerce tamera. Also, Yes, you're going through a lot. She's going you know, when you're really hurt and you're really and she is truly hurt over this man that she loved, and you are truly hurt over your friend who you love. You don't have it in you.
Speaker 2: It's hard. It's very hard. Yeah. Drew is finishing her album in the studio with Angela Cynthia and Kenya were there to support her. Production was quick with the receipts. On Drew, she said she doesn't talk to Dennis. Did you catch that? Then they show her on the phone with him in a flashback, said they're not friends, but his contact did you read the contact name in the on her phone? It's Dennis Bro. So it's her bro and her phone. So Drew got caught in a little bit of a lie saying she does never talk to him. They just text. I think that she's closer to him than she wants to laid on.
Speaker 3: I can also say this if you can meet the second yeah, to try to explain. This could be two things. Okay, he could be lying or he could have backed off. Whatever they had fizzed out. Porsche won and he backed off, and now they just text. They don't talk anymore. Now that two weeks ago when they were on the phone, that was before Porsche got involved, got involved, cried made him think that she cared about him, so then he fell a little mush and then now Drew's on the outs and now it is maybe just text.
Speaker 2: Well, why do you think I can such a conspiracy theorist?
Speaker 3: Everything I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that Dennis wasn't there at the filming?
Speaker 3: At the stude, Dennis isn't allowed because if he fell into the she was crying over him. She was mad. Guys fall off for that shit all the time, like, oh she still cares, Yeah, she still loves me.
Speaker 2: I think that Porsche, I think that he was supposed to be there for sure, and I think after his scene with Porsche, he's like, yeah, I better not just jump because they could have filmed that the same day or even two days apart.
Speaker 3: If he gave a shit about like at the time, if he gave a shit, he wouldn't have been getting involved with Drew without him going to her Porsha and asking why was it all that Drew that had asked He didn't give a shit then, but he gave a shit after he thought Porscha gave a shit. He was flattered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what do you think about the Drew receipts? And Drew says she feels attacked when it comes to the dentist situation. She recounts that she texts Porscha on the twenty January twenty third, thinking he talk. Porscha respond in the twenty sixth. Then they go back and forth like ping pong, and then February twenty third, and then March eighth, and.
Speaker 3: There was never treating her right. I guess they weren't that close.
Speaker 2: Should she have just picked up the phone called yeah?
Speaker 3: But at that point, Porscha's giving her the cold shoulder, Like Cynthia said, I got in touch with Porsche when I wanted to, and I wasn't looking for her that hard. So here's what I say. Porsia knew about her and Dennis. You can't tell me they were showing up to some party dressed alike and holding hands and Porsche's only finding out about it. Now. Porsche knew about that, and she didn't do anything about it until she got mad when she found out, going to try to bring him onto film. But there is no way in this world that you can't tell me that Porsche didn't know that they were hanging out and doing what they were doing. She didn't hear have to hear it from Drew. It's in their own backyard. You know how this business is tamra And what do you know? People are calling and you know everybody's trying to tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but in the words of Cynthia, and I don't disagree with this baby Daddy's hit different. Like if you're bringing her, if it's somebody from the past, whatever, but if it's.
Speaker 3: Can you say that whoever said it is, Cynthia said it. Cynthia said it, whoever said it is one hundred percent right. And I just feel like Portia didn't really feel like hearing from her. She didn't want to hear. I don't want to sit with you. I know what you're doing. I don't want to hear from you. So good, Dick, I get the I here Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, Kenya's comment was a little harsh. She said that Drew is being talked about like she's a whore. Cynthia's like, a hoe is almost a compliment, but a whore that's horrible. Would you would you rather be called a hoe or a whore? Neither?
Speaker 1: Ho?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hoe? Yeah? That's just yeah, I think there, I think they're that that was a little harsh.
Speaker 2: It was, But don't you agree that Kenya is the girl on the show that kind of asked the hard questions. She says, maybe, I mean, I don't think the horn need to be said, but she's definitely asking the questions to get storyline moving.
Speaker 3: I almost felt, yeah, she is. And I almost felt a little bad for Drew in that moment, like Drew's not right. It's all wrong, all of it is wrong, But I just feel that porsiaew But she Porsia was busy with her own life, or she was busy with her her falling apart marriage. She didn't have time to care about that until it hit her in the face, like, don't make a fool out of me and bring them on my shell as yours.
Speaker 2: Now I'd be pissed too. She's right, Yeah, one dcent, she may get meets with her sisters to discuss her daughter's health problems. She recently went to Boston for Shilah's health concern to get a second opinion on her older daughter's tonsils and adnoids. She became emotional as she opens up about her fertility journey and the toll has taken on her and her daughter's to me, is doing a lot right now to anchor the show? She really is. She's got a lot going on, she's got a lot of money, she's got a lot of jealous situations. She's got jealous of that, lots of personal story to share with the viewers, and the viewers love that.
Speaker 3: She's very vulnerable. She shows her vulnerability and that's not that's out of her comfort zone because she's like, I don't cry, I don't do this. So I can always tell when somebody is not a crier typically because it's so deep. It's not like so easy, right, like the traders they cry on a dime, on a penny, Like.
Speaker 2: I never understood that. The gamers are like, I'm like, you've gone this for five days. Girls everybody day cry.
Speaker 3: And guys, girls every day to me is me and tears are so guttural that you almost feel them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love her. She is so good for the show. So this was a little bit confused, and I'm not sure Angela is so good for the show. So Angela and Charles visit one of their investment property properties. Now I'm confused because in her confessional Angela said she's a self made millionaire in flipping five houses at the moment. But then when they get to one of the houses, she says Charles funding the houses.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes to talk about how they made them sounds it's my money, it's not my man's money. And okay, congrat congrad. Yeah, guess what. I don't care how you got your know money, as long as it's yours and it's your name on it. I don't care if somebody gave it to you. I don't care if your man gave it to you. He should.
Speaker 2: And she's coming in like that because obviously he's the next player. I'm sure he's got lots of money, and she doesn't want that you know, narrative out there that you know she's with him for money or whatever.
Speaker 3: He's a good looking guy self, like a man, athletic looking. Yeah, nothing wrong with being with him.
Speaker 2: Well, they briefly separated in twenty seventeen, and actually, well I wasn't She didn't really make it quite clear. All she said is she couldn't help him. He was kicked out of a game.
Speaker 3: Square Garden didn't like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they split up after that, And now she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have anything to do with the praise of eggs. Well, exactly, we missed a big ure of Madison square Garden throwing him out of MENTH have to do with you getting separated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are a chunk out of that conversation.
Speaker 3: How old is she?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea, but I feel like on you know, reality TV, like renewing your vows is kind of like the kiss of death. You've said that before, it is, and so many people have renewed their vows and then they've gotten divorced after that on TV.
Speaker 3: So how old are they married? Not eight? My dad said eight years, but I'm like, I felt longer. I thought they had older kids. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about her.
Speaker 3: I'm a little confused about the relationship. Although on watch What Happens Live he was there. Lovely guy. I like him. I like his hair.
Speaker 2: I like him too. I like his hair too. But I like like he's just like a guy's guy, and he doesn't try to get too involved in the cameras and he's just like, yeah, he's just there whatever.
Speaker 3: A smile, Yeah, making breakfast, making food for everybody, but still engaging. You know, BRIT's husband is not that engaging and not that happy about being there, but he's there. Oh my god, right, there's like people are like, oh, he doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that there was a lot to talk about that today. But I just want to say I don't want to judge the man for the way that he's not very gregarious or emotion He's just himself. That might just be the way that he is. But her age is in public.
Speaker 2: I know, well, she's got a twenty five year old and they've been what a twenty five year old, eleven year old and a seven year old.
Speaker 3: With him?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's with him, No, maybe the eleven and seven year old maybe, but not the twenty four year old. Yeah, twenty four year olds from a previous relationship. Now, another confusing situation happened, and that's when Drew met with her divorce lawyer. She filed a year and a half ago, but Ralph has not fully turned over his financial records and preventing them from finalizing the divorce. This is where I want to ask you if you know, because I know the laws are different everywhere, but I wanted to get a sealed case when I was going through my divorce because my ex was putting out all kinds of horrible things like in the declarations that weren't true. And you can do that you can write whatever you want in those declarations.
Speaker 3: Against the law, and you have to prove them.
Speaker 2: But you can write them in there. And if you're a public person, people do that just so they go public to make you look bad. So it's a sealed case. Okay, So somebody had to ask for it to be a sealed case. I would imagine. I don't think they just And of course I don't know, guys, because every state's different. But then Drew's attorney says that it's going to become unsealed, and then she proceeds to expose everything that's on there, not everything, but some of the nasty things that he has done to her on TV. And I'm like, hmm, So I googled it and I said, how do you unseal a divorce papers? And it's normally one of the two have to, you know, file emotion to unseal them. Oh so did she try to? She trying to get them unsealed so this stuff will come off, but on on camera she was like, oh, oh, I don't. I don't want this to come out. So I'm very confused on that. Guys, give us your information on how this works, because I know I wanted to fight to have mine sealed, and they're like, don't bother, it's not going to be sealed. They won't do it.
Speaker 3: So I don't really know. I don't know how well that works. But I never even read my divorce thing.
Speaker 2: Well you probably went to Was your divorce very easy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was married to a lawyer. No I wasn't easy. But uh yeah, I mean after the divorce it was easy. But writing, putting things, you know, getting everything put down and agree to things, No, that's never easy. Is it ever really easy? No? The thing with her is what her attorney said, was it looks like he submitted a lot of stuff because it was a shit ton of paperwork, but most of it wasn't his, it was yours. And he has control of her money and he hasn't contributed to anything. So she's getting I feel like real roaded, is what I am getting out of what she's saying. And I'm only hearing her side of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still don't understand how he was submitting her financials. That doesn't make any sense because she submits her financials, he submits his financials, and then they go from there.
Speaker 3: Instead of well, what does he do? What does he do for a living?
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 2: He I don't know, but I do know. We're going to see him next week on the next episode. I start jacked? Is jacked here?
Speaker 3: Jacked?
Speaker 2: Did you notice when walked into her divorce attorney's office, she hugged her and they did like her phone was there? And I'm pretty sure Drew's screensaver is a picture of herself. Really, I'm like, is that a picture of herself on her screensaver? What is your screensaver? And your fun my dog Mine's a picture of me and Eddie? You know how you can do like two one for when you open it and the other one I think is with Sophia. But I would never think to have a screensaver just of myself, I know. So Kelly is hosting a Mommy and Me at the Bammain to raise money for her charity. Samia and Angela clash when Angela says they got off on the wrong foot. She has to talk things out another time, and Shemya accused her of speaking on Drew's behalf. Angela admits that she does speak for Drew. Shamia responds that they don't need to talk then, and she's cool with Angela. They call each other mean girls. Angela calls Shamia Shamina, while Shamia mocks Angela's nose. Angela claps back, calling Shimia flavor flav and telling her get her nose out of Porsche's ass.
Speaker 3: Good comeback, yeh.
Speaker 2: Shamia calls Angela LaToya Jackson and Porsia.
Speaker 3: Going I've been called worst.
Speaker 2: I loved when Portia goes. He did the little Michael Jackson thing and the funniest thing. I mean, that was funny. I'm you know, I don't believe it was funny.
Speaker 3: I would have liked to see Porsche get up quicker, since Samia was in the fight over Portia in the first place, and Porscha's just kind of sitting there unless it was edited that way, she wasn't, you know, get up and have your friends back, Porsche, who has had your back? Yeah? And I from what I see, Samia has been a very good friend to Porsche.
Speaker 2: Thoughts was it to love to say, like to make fun of her physical appearance?
Speaker 3: I don't really like to make fun of somebody's physical appearance.
Speaker 2: But how if somebody does it to themselves?
Speaker 3: You know, what I mean, like she doesn't he siller.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff, like that's for them to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I try not to do that. I don't think I've ever done it. I think if you're mature and you're witty enough, there's a way around that. Yeah, I feel like you it becomes very sophomore when you attack somebody's when if they didn't do it to you, and you just go right for somebody's physical look, I find that that's very immature. I think that as adults, we've gotten a much better vocabulary and a fuller vocabulary, and we're a lot smarter than to have to respond with something about a physical appearance. Did she like it?
Speaker 2: Was it Shamia that like pluged her nose and sucked her lips in? I don't know, I don't know, Like how'd she do that? She does have my nose doesn't stay?
Speaker 3: Oh she did in her confession. You know, I gotta say those two was gonna get heated because those are two big egos. Those are two very type what do you call it, like type a h Those are two heads. They are females, and that is like Shemiah was nasty. She was very nasty.
Speaker 2: Remind me who Kenya goes after? That is the demise of her spots on the show. Who was it, Brittrit Brit? That's it, Grit because Brit came. Britt poked the bear. Okay, now it's gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Britt was poking that bear. And you know Kenya can go lo she is known she could be nasty, but you know, when you want to be you know, when you want to be the tough person, you got to fight the biggest kid on the block. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the end of the episode, and then we have a few fan thoughts. They think Angela is coming in hot. People want to know where Phaedra is.
Speaker 3: Idea is coming in hot? Double standard too? Yep, she she was answering for Drew and she's like, how are you fighting with with Shamiyah about answering for Portie when you were standing there answering for Drew.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 3: Just how to say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with that. Now they're a good mix of storylines and shade and people want to know where Phaedra is. And that's it.
Speaker 3: Wait, I can't wait for I know, I cannot wait to see my fagra.
Speaker 2: I know she's so good, so good, so good, so good. So that was it, girl?
Speaker 3: All right, Well it was good. I've had a I got more. I'm getting less excited. I feel like I think it's getting too nasty. I think I need I need their girls trip. I need their cast trip to come up quick.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure they'll go on a few I never heard like any leaks in the storyline where they're cast strips. The only leak we ever heard was the Kenya one that I can recall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I'm looking I want that cast trip. I think it's going to be a very colorful, exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, explosive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of nice boob outfits.
Speaker 2: Yes, over the top designer clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh but I want to see, Yeah, I want to see. I want to see Samia and Porsche stick together because I feel like I see a little bit of a separation coming in. I don't I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to see it either. They're like the two strongest girls on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so stick together, girls, stay together. You came on together, leave together. That's what you need to do for sure.
Speaker 2: Are all right? De Lores?
Speaker 3: Good seeing you, my friend, Good seeing you?
Speaker 2: I think we're both a little low energy today.
Speaker 3: It's cold, it's rainy, it's shite, it's the outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice here.
Speaker 3: I have to go get ready for an event, and I have to do my taxes, which really makes me lower ed.
Speaker 2: He's downstairs with the accounting right now. You want to be in on this?
Speaker 3: Noope, yeah, exactly, So that's what I'm going to do. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll have fun with that.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Bye, all right bye,