Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: Right News round Up and information overload. Our toll free Our number is eight hundred and nine foot one Shaw if you want to be a part of the program. So Joe Biden is asked this week whether or not he deserves the credit for this deal, for a ceasefire and this prisoner swap, which is unbelievably lopsided, which we have discussed in great specificity, in detail, which frustrates the living daylights out of me. And there's no doubt even the Prime Minister or Cutter, I'm not the biggest fan of anybody in Cutter because remember they were housing in their luxury hotels a lot of Hamasa's leadership right after October the seventh. But more importantly, you know, this might be the only opportunity we have to get whatever remaining hostages or alive out. I want to see that happen. Then I want to see uh Gaza and that would include, by the way, Lebanon, that would include the Huti rebels all neutralized, demilitarized, and that would mean taking on the head of the snake. And the head of the snake. Is I wrong? But this is Joe By is this a joke? A joke? He did nothing. It was the It was the real threat of Donald Trump coming into office, very similar to when Reagan was coming into office and Iran releasing upon the inauguration of Ronald Reagan, four hundred American hostages held four hundred and forty four days, almost the same amount of time that these hostages is. Rarely American and other have been held as well. Anyway, here's what here's what President Trump said. If it's not, if it doesn't happen before inauguration day, Judge welk, do I.
Speaker 3: Have to define it for you?
Speaker 1: He will break that draft if those hostages aren't back. I don't want to hurt your negotiation. If they're not back by the time I get into office, all hell will break out in the Middle East, and it will not be good for AMAS, and it will not be good, frankly for anyone. All hell will break out. I don't have to say anymore, but that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And they should have given him back along time.
Speaker 1: They should have never taken him.
Speaker 4: They should have never.
Speaker 1: Been the attack of October seventh. People forget that.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: To surprise date you or child.
Speaker 4: Is that a joke? Oh, thank you?
Speaker 2: Is that a joke. No, it's just a fact that if not for Donald Trump, there would be no chance of getting any of these hostages back. Then, of course you have Joe Biden doesn't mention when when Donald Trump said all hell will break loose, there was somebody standing next to him. I know that person. His name is Steve Whitcough. Steve Woodcoff is the President's Special envoys to the Middle East. He has been doing shuttle diplomacy on his own dime in the hopes of conveying the message that all hell will break out in the Middle East if these hostages are not are not released. Now, we had Caroline Glick on yesterday. She feels a little bit of too much pressure has been put on Israel, and I think she has a valid point. But that's who he was talking about. And then Biden, you know, doesn't mention any of this while discussing the ceasefire talks. In this exit interview he did with you know, of all people, Lawrence O'Donnell, good grief, listen.
Speaker 4: I kept in minding my friend and is a friend.
Speaker 5: Although you don't agree a whole lot lately bb Nenyao that he has to find a way to accommodate the legitimate concerns of a large group of people called Palestinians who have no place to live independently. And so how did you how do you deal with those things?
Speaker 4: So I did really put together.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't work, I gotta take good Bland for it with my national security team. But I believe that we could make it attractive to the Arab world as well as to the Jewish community to accommodate the kind of change. Isn't this get the prisoners released, go to cease fire, move in a direction where we agreed how this was going to work, and how Israel's trips are going to move, how we're going to bring in rebuilding the Gaza strip and the economy, how are you going to clean all this up?
Speaker 4: How we're going to protect Israel?
Speaker 2: Are pretty unbelievable. Anyway. Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas is with us, and like me, deep in my heart, I'm very conflicted, and this should be an unconditional surrender. They are the evil radical Islamic terrorists that in an unprovoked way, you know, murdered the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. They tortured people, beheaded people, and they took these people, innocent people hostage. They were raping women as well. All things we know took place. And like you, Senator, I don't love a lot of aspects of this deal. However, I'm not going to be so critical of Israel in the US, you know, putting such a high value on life that they want to get them out as long as in the back of their minds they know that Gaza's day of being a militarized zone are over, period and the sentence, whether they say it or don't.
Speaker 6: Say it, well, Shaw and I agree with you. It's not my preference to ever negotiate with terrorists. We didn't negotiate with Japan after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We said unconditional surrender and release our forty thousand prisoners, and that's exactly what they did. The reason we've reached this sad point though, where Israel and America hopes to get thirty three hotsages out in the next six weeks, most of them, we hope will be a lot at the cost of one hundreds of thousands of pardons and convicted Palestinian Terras is Joe Biden's weakness and failure from the very beginning. If President Biden had simply backed Israel to the hilt on October seventh, twenty twenty three and after, this war would have been over much earlier. These hostages would have been released earlier, fewer of them would have died or been tortured or raped in captivity, and Israel would be in a much stronger position.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: All that said, I understand why Israel chose to conclude this deal at this point, and it is better than what President Biden was urging on Israel last summer, which were required Israel to for instance, give up the buffer zone on the border with Egypt Sokamas could potentially be resupplied as well as declared that the fighting was over, but as Prime Minister at Yahoo, President Trump, Marco Rubio, Pete Hegseth, and Michae Wilsavald made clear, the fight is not over. The fighting will be over when Hamas is totally destroyed.
Speaker 2: Do you have any doubt because I do not now. According to my sources, according to reports, the consensus seems to be that the Iranians are three, four or five six months away from having the capability of building out a nuclear weapon. So that means we have a very short window in which Israel, the United States, and maybe other countries will have to make a very tough decision, but one that they better make, and that is to take out those nuclear facilities before the Iranians get them, because I do believe with these radical Islamic terrorists, the number one state sponsor of terror, if they had nuclear weapons, I believe they will use them. That would mean a modern day holocaust. That means, in my mind, I'd be taking out Iran's refineries and I'd be taking out their nuclear sites, and I would not hesitate in doing so. Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: No, Sean, I don't think you're on. I've seen the same report to say Iran could be just a few months away from having a bible nuclear device, not just in terms of the highly enriched uranium that forms the explosive core of a nuclear weapon, but also the technical weapon designs as well that can be mounted on a missile and delivered effectively. Obviously, at Israel, I will observe Sean that we have an almost perfect record when it comes to Iran's nuclear and other weapons programs. We have never gotten it right. We have almost always underestimated their timelines, I should say, overestimated their timeline and missed critical weapons facilities. So I think we should assume that they're even closer than is widely perceived. However, they are also more exposed and at greater risk than they have been perhaps at any time since the end of the Iran Iraq War in the nineteen eighties, thanks to benjaminet Yahoo and the brave men and women of the Israeli forces, and the refusal to take Joe Biden's consistently bad advice. Another reason Israel took this deal now is because they're in a much stronger position than they were six months ago. The heads of effectively every terrorist proxy of Iran have been targeted and killed, like yah Yah Sinmar in Gaza and Hassan Mezrala of Hesbela in Lebanine Lebanon's missile forces, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: They actually got the top six guys out of Hamas, and they got the top guy inside of Iran, which is even more spectacular.
Speaker 6: And Sean and Hesbla. I'm the chairman of the Indelgence Committee. I don't even know who's in charge of Hezbola these days. It must be someone who wasn't important enough to have a pager up through last September, though, So it just goes to show how remarkable or israel success has been on the battlefield. They've largely destroyed Hesulo's ability to threaten their people with rockets and missiles, and most notably, after two Iranian stocks on Israel, Israel has effectively destroyed Iran's Aaron Mitchel defense system, so Iran is totally exposed. Israel seems to have made the decision to finally settle all the family business. We need to back them to the hilt. That's exactly what we should have done since October seventh. That's what I think President Trump will do starting Monday.
Speaker 2: Well, I tend to agree with everything regardless of what this deal is, and maybe I'm wrong in my thinking, but I think I know Donald Trump pretty well, and I've known him for thirty years, and I don't think Donald Trump if the hostages are released and he is presented with information that the real existential threat to the world is a nuclear armed Iran and the Israelis have already proven they can penetrate deeply into Iranian territory. They did that in April after the first missile attack directly from Iran. But if you want to stop all of the proxy wars that they're funding and that they're operating, the only way to do it is to take out their refineries. That cuts off their ability to make money, and number two, to take away any possibility of a nuclear weapon in the future. It really is no other option. Do you do you agree that this has to happen probably within the next year the latest.
Speaker 6: I think maybe even sooner than that, Sean. And again, it doesn't have to be an American operation or certainly an American led operation. Israel has the capability to do so, as they proved last year and they destroyed all of Auran's air and missile defenses. What they certainly will need, though, is American support, not just military and intelligence support, but diplomatic and political support, unlike what's been the case the last four years, where every point America has put pressure on Israel and tried to restrain Israel. But as we already said, Roan is that its weakest point in maybe thirty five years, and this is a chance not just for Israel's sake, but for the sake of our interest in the region and world peace, to deal a final blow to run nuclear weapons program and much of its military and as you point out, much of its economic basis through which it funds terrorism through its oil and refinery capabilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and I are definitely on the same page. I don't love this deal, However, for the sake of the families, I am not going to sit here as a outside quarterback and criticize them. All right, quick break right back more with Senator Tom Cotton on the other side of eight one hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, our number as we continue this Friday. All right, we continue now. Senator Tom Cotton, Arkansas is with us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I think one of the biggest challenges is going to be getting Donald Trump's agenda through Congress with slim majority parties in the House and Senate. Are you confident that his agenda will get through? Yes, Sean, And by the way, that would include his cabinet picks.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jean. I think the vast majority, if not all, of those picks will get through the US Senate.
Speaker 4: Sean.
Speaker 6: Just to take your listeners on a brief trip down memory lane, that's Bill Clinton's transition. There have been seventy two nominees for the cabinet secretaries in a transition. Only two of those sean only two have ever received a single no vote from a senator of the president of elects own party, much less enough no votes to tank their nomination. So no one should be surprised no matter what the liberal media says, that Republican senators buy and large will vote for a Republican president electx noviies. Once we have done that, that takes us on through the broader agenda, some of which President Trump can do in the early days of the administration next week the executive action, but much of which will require Congressional action. And though we have very small majorities in the House, and those majorities can sometimes be difficult to manage, I'm confident that will produce legislation that cuts taxes, that secures our border, that unleashes American energy production, that rebuilds our military, and that implements the agenda on which we all campaign last year.
Speaker 2: If that happens, this will be one of the most transformational presidencies in the last one hundred years. Is that, especially cutting two trillion dollars in waste, fraud and abuse, and cutting back on on big government and returning to constitutional order, limited government, greater freedom. Senator Cotton, you're one of the real heroes in DC, one of the solid conservatives we can always count on. We appreciate you always being with us.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir, Thank you, Sean. And what I think is the last radio program of the Joe Biden Eira. If I'm not mistaken, this is.
Speaker 2: The last one. The next time I come on the air Monday, Donald J. Trump will be the president. The only downside is I'll be doing the show from the where you have to live half the time.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been a long four years that America.
Speaker 2: Long for your long national nightmares coming to a friggin end. Thank god. Uh anyway, Senator, we appreciate you. All right, let us go. It's actually pretty funny Biden got interrupted by a music montage. You just can't make it up. I mean, it's like, okay, Joe, just just go home. My poor friend Steven A. Smith's felt bad for Joe, felt sad for Joe.
Speaker 5: Listen, Southern Hemisphere had access to change, had access. It wasn't confrontational at all.
Speaker 7: Thank you everybody, this man's account press conference. Thanks everyone, Thank you, thank you all.
Speaker 4: I'm going too long. I apologize. That must be my traveling staff.
Speaker 2: I mean, nothing has gone right for him, and he he tries, as I said earlier, so hard to rehabilitate what was a failed presidency. And then the people in the media. Oh, people are going to look back very fondly. James Clyburn, He's going to be viewed as one of the greatest presidents ever. I'm like, what world are you living in, because that's not going to happen anyway. Our friend Peter Doosey breaks down the White House stagecraft designed to minimize Biden's mistakes, and they would just blast music. I mean, he breaks it all down. Listen to what really happens. Oh so it's not an accident after all. How do you like that? All right, let's get to our busy phones. We are on preemptive pardon watch. As I mentioned earlier in the program today, Joe Biden, you know, commuting the sentences of what two thousand and twenty five hundred rather drug offender sentences. I really don't have a problem with the power of the pardon. I think it should be absolute, and I'd like to see Donald Trump take it to the next level except use it justly, not like Biden, and watch what happens with Jim Biden in the next few days. James Comer has actually come out and said, yeah, I think that maybe the referral that we made about Jim Biden needs to be looked into. Joe Biden said he won't pardon himself. He may want to rethink that. In my view, Homer urging the soon to be Attorney General Pam Bondi to prosecute Jim Biden for lying to Congress. That's not that's not law fair, that is not weaponization. If he lied to Congress, he lied to Congress. And if you think it's a problem, well then ask yourself, well, why did Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon go to jail over not not appearing before the January sixth committee. They were held in contempt of Congress, something that rarely happens. That didn't happen to the likes of Lowist Learner and are a holder and a whole bunch of other people. Uh, speaking of pardons Kim and Kansas, Hey, Kim, how are you glad you called.
Speaker 8: I am doing great.
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I am doing great? And the next show you will hear this radio show, we will have a new president.
Speaker 4: I know all of you.
Speaker 8: I can't even tell you how excited I am about all of that.
Speaker 2: It's pretty it's it's pretty it's a pretty exciting time. It's pretty cool. And like you, I am excited.
Speaker 8: The real reason that I called in is because I'm trying really hard to understand all of this legal processes that are occurring for us, and like I understand the Supreme Court declined Trump. However they it was my understanding the reason that they were able to lawfully do that is because there had not been a verdict yet as to how his case was going to come to a final decision. And so I get that.
Speaker 3: I understand that, respect that everything. With that circumstance, However, we.
Speaker 1: Have a.
Speaker 3: We have Biden who is able to get plea bargains for people that haven't even done anything wrong, or is he saying and thinking that they did something wrong, so therefore he's just going to go ahead and get them a pardon. But if that's the case, how can he do that?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, you're pointing out something that's important, and that was the silver lighting and that Supreme Court decision. Look, I'm not the lawyer, but legal scholars that we interviewed and we've talked to and Mark Levinn had been saying and probably longer than anybody, is that the argument to the Supreme Court should have been brought not last minute, but a lot earlier, and it should have dealt with issues like the supremacy clause, not issues involving process. You know, I'm not going to get into an argument with the President's attorneys on that because I'm very confident in the end this is going to be overturned on appeal. The statute of limitations had run out on this particular case. Number one, Number two, it was a novel legal theory. Number three, I don't believe that Alvin Bragg had jurisdiction to get into federal election law. And number four it also they also had testimony in the case that came from Donald Trump's time as president. Thus the Supreme Court decision in terms of a presidential immunity then would kick in as well, and the verdict should have been vacated. It didn't happen, it will happen. I'm very confident it will happen. It's not going to be anything Donald Trump I think has to worry about ever again. But it's going to take time as lawyers will have to work through it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Biden is still going to be able to get pardons for people that haven't even been prosecuted, Yes, yes, guilty.
Speaker 2: I think he will do it for his brother. I would anticipate Liz Cheney, Benny Thompson. I mean, there probably is a betting line on this. Linda, maybe take a look and see if there's a betting line on this. Who would get a preemptive pardon. Anthony Fauci would probably be on the list, And in spite of everybody saying no, I would not be surprised if Joe Biden puts his own name on the list. I would not be shocked by that. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, that's definitely admitting that they have done something wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the biggest fear and you could see this in Pam Bondi's you know, the rude grilling is all of a sudden, the very people that never have said a word about weaponization of justice, never said a word about how the FBI and our intelligence community was politicized and weaponized. You know, now all of a sudden, Donald Trump's going back into office and the very thing that they have put their seal of approval on or been silent on, they're deathly afraid is going to happen to them. The only difference this time is these would be real crimes. What Joe did by leveraging a billion dollars to get you know, a prosecutor investigating his son fired when his son was addicted to drugs, had no experience and energy, oil, gas coal or Ukraine. Yeah, or the CEFC WhatsApp message, or the implication on Hunter's laptop of his own father. He's got major issues. You know, whether Pam Bondi chooses to pursue that, there is something called prosecutorial discretion, and I have great faith in Pam Bondi shall make the right decision at the right time. And I'm not sure what the right decision is. This country has a whole host of problems, including violent crime out of control, you know, getting illegal immigrants deported. You know, we have to We're gonna have to prioritize because there are limited resources. Let's let's let's see we really do appreciate your call, though, Kim, thank you so much. Oh, there actually is, Linda sent me all right? Who will Biden? Is a polymarket? Who will Biden? Pardon? Let's see Donald Trump No. Seven ninety seven percent only three percent chance. Bauci has a twenty four percent chance of getting far, Liz Cheney a twenty seven percent chance of being pardoned, Adam Kinzinger nineteen percent, Jim Biden twenty nine percent, Adam Schiff has an eighteen percent chance. Did he a one percent chance? That's pretty interesting? All right, back to our busy phones. Thank god for polymarket and the betting markets. Is there anything you can't bet on? I mean, it's insane. I'll tell you this about about betting. And you know, in the beginning, I thought it was going to be somewhat harmless, but sports betting. Here's here's what I'm seeing happening. And I talked to a friend of mine that's an addiction specialist. He said to me, he said, this is going to be worse than every other addiction probably combined, by the time all is said and done. He said he's seeing case after case after case where people are betting their homes away. People are our people are are betting massive sums of money. You know, there's a book that Steve that mentioned, Steve Win has put out. It's it's called Vegas. It's a big red book. And I actually got it as a gift from Steve Win, who have known for many, many many years. He used to come on my program quite a bit and he said it to me and there's a quote in there from Steve Win. The only way to make money and a casino in Vegas is to own it. My advice to all of you in this audience. It may make games a little bit more exciting, but it's not worth it if you're going to bet, bet very moderately, but you know, don't bet. Don't bet the lunch money, don't bet the mortgage money.
Speaker 9: I can you look at poly Market right now, something very interesting for you to notice.
Speaker 2: They have your name on the parting list.
Speaker 9: And it has the for the top four are Trump and Norgan Macro forecast twenty twenty five predictions. And then if you look at all the individual bets, it's all politics. Who will Biden pardon? Who will attend the Trump inauguration? Will Trump create bitcoin reserves in the first hundred days, Israel and hamases fired by January thirty first, will that which Trump picks will be confirmed. I mean, it's all Trump in politics is wild.
Speaker 2: It's wild. And now we've got the Super Bowl that'll be coming up pretty soon as well. Look, I'm not against betting, I'm not against casinos. I've known Steve Win for decades. I knew Sheldon and Miriam Adelson for decades, and another wealthy billionaire. The people that make money in casinos are casino owners. Period, end of sentence. And I would just I just urged this. I just care about this audience. It's like I tell this audience all the time, don't count on the federal government to do things for you. You know, for example, LA residents, the ones whose homes burnt down in the wildfires, Oh guess the news that they woke up to today. They'll still have to pay off their mortgages, they will still have to pay off their property taxes. And you know, decades of blue state, liberal Democratic policies have utterly destroyed California. The Los Angeles commander has ordered firefighters to abandon burning homes. As you know, the department was struggling with staffing shortages that they were all warned about. I like Adam Corolla. I'm not sure I agree with Adam Corolla. He thinks the LA fires will bottom out, you know, you know, and and Hollywood's gonna flip politically. I'm not sure. Last thing. In New York City, unions have driven the cost per student for education at thirty six thousand, two hundred and ninety three dollars per student, and New York pays all that money more than anyone else. And fourth graders ranked thirty second nationally in reading and forty six nationally in math. You really want to trust, you really want to trust government? House, social Security? How's Medicare? How's fire control? How's Obamacare?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: What is government doing right in your life? How's safety and security in your small town or big city? All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Three days until Donald Trump returns to the Oval Office. The next show we do well, of course, yes, that will be from Washington, and we'll have a new president anyway, Senator Tim Scott, we have Tommy Laren, Joe Conca, Jessica guitar Love Tonight, Jimmy Fayla and Billy Ray Cyrus DVR Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. We'll be back here on Monday with a new president. Have a great celebratory weekend. We'll see you then. Rapid radios are the coolest walkie talkies now. Rapid radios are instant push to talk devices with nationwide coverage. It's amazing, one hundred percent private, a great communication device for kids. Is no contract ever. Just visit their website. It's rapid radios dot com and for a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com and you'll get up to sixty percent off, free ups shipping from Michigan, and a free protection bag. Add the code Radio you get an extra five percent off