Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I think it's important to really talk about balance and what does it really mean. So very rarely in life are you going to have balance. I think that the whole goal of life is to be unbalanced. So you can achieve balance, but you have to be unbalanced at a certain point to achieve balance. So this isn't theory. In twenty fifteen, I was on the couch at my parents' house. Things wasn't going good for me, but that was an opportunity for me to stay up to two o'clock three o'clock in the morning and really master social media. Taught myself how to edit a variety of different things. When I was just playing around with apps, Mike would give me a suggestion about this app, and then I would take three hours to learn the app and then make content and then do this. I had a career as a financial advisor that I had to do from nine to five or longer, and then from nine o'clock to two o'clock in the morning, when everybody was sleep and it was cemetary silence, I could close the blinds and I would work. That was extremely unbalanced and continued that even now. Right, But these are sacrifices that were made eight years ago to get me to the point where I am now. So I think that the idea or the fairy tale of a balanced life is something that is unrealistic for anybody that's trying to achieve greatness, especially if you're.
Speaker 4: An entrepreneur or you're a business owner.
Speaker 3: So it's your responsibility to be able to communicate this to your wife's significant other children, and they have to understand how to deal with disappointment because the sacrifices that you're making are luxuries that they're provided. So this is an unbalanced life that I've never seen anybody that has had any level of balance that have achieved the high level of success. When we met Robert Smith, it was seven o'clock in the morning on Friday. He was already working and he told us that he was flying out that next day. And he flies out all the time, de stout. Every single person, same story, flying in different countries, different continents. That may seem like it's a lavish life that they're living, but their sacrifices that's made. They're not with their families all the time. They're not with their children all the time, they're not with their spouse all the time, they're not listening to music, they're not playing poker all the time. So it's something that we can't always sugarcoat something and make it okay. No, there is no level of successful balance, especially in the beginning stages, that you have to make sacrifices. This is why everybody won't achieve success. This is why it's called the sacrifice. You have to sacrifice things like playing video games, you have to sacrifice things like going to the movies, you have to sacrifice things like random nonsense on social media for hours at a time. If you're not willing to make those sacrifices, that's okay, But you're also probably will not be able to be a high level of success, and that's okay too. So I think that you know, at some point in time, we just.
Speaker 4: Have to be honest.
Speaker 3: You can't always sugarcoat things, and you can't always paint a fairy tale. This is things that I personally went through and have still going through, and this is the things that I've seen other people going through, and every single person has the same story. It's an extremely unbalanced life to hopefully one day achieve balance. So I just think that that's important to keep in mind, because, like I said, we live in a day and age where everybody has an opinion, but very few people have any level of expertise to speak on that opinion. If you haven't if you haven't become successful, how can you teach me about success? So when you're when you're on your journey to be successful, understand that there's going to be sacrifices that you have to make. And if you're not willing to make those sacrifices, then that's okay. But just understand your life will still be unbalanced because when you're at the bottom and you have all the time in the world to spend with your family, then they're going to complain because you don't have enough money to provide.
Speaker 4: A certain point.
Speaker 3: You're a certain point be unhappy because you can't provide a certain lifestyle for yourself or for your family. So they're still unbalanced even when you think that you're having balanced.
Speaker 5: Today's monologue was brought to you by Assets of Reliabilities and red paand the Stock Club. Now I agree balance is an illusion. But when I'm with my child, I'm fully with him. But he I've also began to teach him since he was young, and it's not like you're all working all the time and you never see your family. Like losing your family is not something that we're aiming for, but to be done at three and I've always said that if you think that, like every time I leave and I'm at a tropical place, if you think I'm just laying on the beach and getting grapes fed.
Speaker 6: To me, that's not it. Like even the shows and travel are work.
Speaker 5: But the goal is to get to a place of financial freedom so that you're able to help yourself your family. And I'm gonna be very honest, like you said, like if you don't have if you have a preponderance of time available for your family, at some point they're going to get bored or they're going to be disappointed that you didn't work hard enough to get to where you want it to be. So I know it's you know, books like the four hour work week and all these life hacks, but none of the people that are at the top of the food chain, captive of industry are doing any of those things. Please be mindful about the information that is given to you for clicks versus the information that actually works.
Speaker 7: It's real spill. It's real spill, and that sacrifice part. I'm glad you said it because it happens to us every day. Like I posted something yesterday, my son scored his first touchdown yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know what was appsent from the video me.
Speaker 7: I had to get a clip from somebody that taped it, and that you know, I mean, does it hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hurts.
Speaker 7: I mean we spent hours in the front yard playing catch for him to get to that point where he could catch the ball and run with the ball. These things that we worked on to see all accumulate to him actually scoring a touchdown and you not being there to see it. Nobody worries about that part. But the explanation when I get home is like, Yo, I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of you. I missed it, but he gets it. He understands that I have to do work. He understands that as the benefits that come with it. That's why I said, even in relationships with your spouse, like communications port, communication with your children is important as well, so they can understand it and they get to watch it. And that's why we always say, like we're going to leave by demonstration first and foremost right. How we conduct ourselves as men, how we conduct ourselves as fathers, how we conduct ourselves as sons, right because our mothers.
Speaker 4: We're fortunate to have our.
Speaker 7: Parents all these things are being taken in and they're going to shape the next generation that we're provided for and that we're upbringing right now.
Speaker 4: But that, I mean gets overlooked all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even at Troy's birthday party here about, like y'all were about to go out, got to show the next day. I'm like, I want to go out. I got to prepare for the show. Disinvest thatst This is the first I was out, and even the promoter was like, well, I know you ain't gonna show up, but if you can just sing your people, I'm like, no, you're paying me to come.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna come. I'm not gonna just flake out on you.
Speaker 5: I think we have to put Even when I make the comment on Zoe show, hey stay in the house five years, like.
Speaker 6: Main, no wear in hell. I can do that.
Speaker 5: The choices you can either sacrifice. I ask them all the time whenever we out.
Speaker 6: Hey, I don't even know how you do.
Speaker 5: This because a lot of times you get to see the end products. You don't get to see the build up that it takes it just to even do this show. Every time I'm getting out of the uber, like what do you having here?
Speaker 4: Body?
Speaker 5: I gotta take the equipment just in case something happens, and they're like, hey, got to recourd on O Wednesday or schedule change.
Speaker 6: You never know. Always be prepared.
Speaker 5: But I noticed the people that are most prepared are the ones that end up taking advantage. We're you're about to be in twenty twenty four. Technically the market has been down since twenty nineteen. I ask them every week how many people started the show, and they show fell off just because.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't be consistent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then also it's like one of these things where, like I said, your goal might not be to be a millionaire or to have financial freedom. That's okay, but just understand that you're still it's not a balance. I don't I never you can't say well, I just want to I'm just providing for my family, like somebody. At some point in time, somebody's gonna argue, somebody's not going to be happy, because I've seen it. Financial hardship causes issues.
Speaker 4: This is not a debatable fact.
Speaker 3: It causes resentment, It causes issues, It causes internal problems. So just understand that you're choosing a certain level of imbalance. You might have all the time in the world. You might have all of the you're playing, all the video games, you're going to every game, you're going all the soccer games, you're coaching. That's a blessing. It's going to come atide. Money is going to be an issue. Money is going to be an issue.
Speaker 6: Here's the test.
Speaker 5: Tell your girl right now, I lost all my money listening to the end. You got to pay all the bills for the next eight months and see what the response is and she.
Speaker 3: And she'll do it. And like I said, there's a lot of women that are paying bills. That's the head of the household, and they'll do it. Watch how they talk to the man to watch how you talk to you. No, I'm not this is this is real.
Speaker 4: This is a fact.
Speaker 3: This is factual. Watch how they talk to you, and watch how the roles were reversed as far as watch how they talk to a man that is providing everything for them. I'm not saying that you have to provide everything. I'm just saying I'm just using this as a case study because I've seen both sides of it. I've seen how men get talked to that provide everything. I see how men get talked to that provide nothing. I see it. There's always exceptions to the rules.
Speaker 4: I get it. But I'm telling you this is a one fact, so so it just gives what it is.
Speaker 7: Erness what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, dot backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen game member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And Saint what you want me? A lot of you.
Speaker 3: I tied up what I'm saying. At some point, we just we just hurt Marge. John shot out to magic. He's sixty five years old. Damn there, probably on his way to become a billionaire.
Speaker 4: He took him.
Speaker 3: He wakes up at four o'clock in the morning, now to four o'clock in the morning, goes to better ten o'clock, the hour of lifting way to our cardio, takes a shower, eat breakfast. Then he's in the office day segment and he said, you know, my wife understands I'm not home.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm on the world. I'm doing.
Speaker 3: This is somebody who is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our generation, definitely also from our culture, has done tremendous things. Like I said, probably up around five hundred million dollars something like that. I think, yeah, keep going, And this is this is the This is the level of discipline that he is displaying. This is the work ethic that he's displaying. Michael Jordan. I tell this story all the time. I met a guy and he was like when Michael Jordan was on the Wizards. Mind you, this is the end of Michael Jordan's career, after he's already been established as the greatest of all time and all of these different things. And there was a rumor that the building that the guy was staying in, Michael Jordan would go there to train in the morning. So the guy comes at seven o'clock in the morning with his son because it was like, I want to just I want to see Michael Jordan. And he waited for fifteen minutes. He didn't see Michael. So he asked the guys that I heard Michael Jordan comes trains here and I wanted to come early with my son, Like you know, do you know what time he'll be coming?
Speaker 4: He said, he left. He was here for three hours and he left.
Speaker 3: This is the level of discipline, dedication, determination, and unbalanced. When I saw Floyd Mayweather running at twelve o'clock at night, this isoud not balanced, It's not normal.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So this is what I'm saying, Like, this is a certain this is a real conversation that we got to have because people have false expectations of success. Oh I'm just gonna work the weekends and i'mna be successful. Oh I'm gonna take this or I want to I want to have balance. I want to go to every single concert I can. I want to play every single video game I can't because life is about balance. Okay, well, you're not going to be successful, and that's okay, but don't expect to reach the highest levels of success and not be unbalanced. You got to be an extremely unbalanced person to reach this level of success. You think that Elon Musk got this from being balanced, but Mark Zuckerberg got this from being balanced, or Jay z got that level from being balanced.
Speaker 4: Like this.
Speaker 3: This is the harsh reality. This is the harsh reality of business and entrepreneurship. It's not fun. Like you got to be out of your mind to want.
Speaker 4: To work all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be a normal person, can't be like your brain, can't be normal to never want to stop working.
Speaker 4: This is why there's very few people that have ever achieved that level of success.
Speaker 5: And for everyone who says I'm a work smart, all the smartest people on are Sam Autman of open Ai, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Neil Tyson, Needo Grass, Tyson, Charlotte Man. Everybody's up at three, four, five, and six o'clock in the morning getting seven days a week with automation. Do you notice every billionaire that you got and I love Tim Ferris Deely. You notice every billionaire that we've ever talked to, no one's ever mentioned before hour work week. They would have bought every company associated in that book to free up all the time.
Speaker 4: It's not possible.
Speaker 6: I know he's going up to tomorrow. They took a HQ. Zuckerberg being at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: He's mega rich, so much so him and his wife said, hey, man, let's let's put a database for all the diseases together.
Speaker 3: And even if people get that, make it look cool. You know who everybody? I heard this from a variety of different people. The hardest working person in music Future you said, the future doesn't stop working. This is somebody who you probably wouldn't think. You look at Future, You're not thinking that he's a workaholic. Like they said, did guy stay in the studio for ten hours non birthday?
Speaker 4: Yep, Lil Wayne.
Speaker 3: Another one, this guy was staying in the studio since he was twelve years old, had had no life like literally in the studio every single night. These are the things you not. You wouldn't expect these type of people to have that level of work ethic, but once again, they don't. Nobody reaches this level of success by accident. Doesn't happen, Really doesn't, it doesn't. That's what I want everybody to understand. So it's like the pushback of Joe, we got to have a balanced life is you are perpetrating ideas that have never been said by anybody at the level you never heard. Like you said, I read Steve Jobs book.
Speaker 4: This guy wasn't even that'd be to his own kid.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not advocating for that, but I'm just saying I've never I read a lot of these autobiographies Ted Turner, I've never heard any person at that level of success that's that they got there by working five hours a day.
Speaker 2: That does not work.
Speaker 4: And I haven't heard it yet, just haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: I wish it did, it does.
Speaker 4: It doesn't work on any level.
Speaker 5: I wish you well, I wish you were in order to get to the freedom you want, got to be in balanced for a few years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna touch on the Magic thing because I had this conversation after we heard him speak, and it goes it kind of goes into that theory of like why do we keep putting a cap on how successful are the elite in our community?
Speaker 4: Are? So?
Speaker 7: Like Magic has been at the five hundred six hundred million dollar mark for the past five to ten years, and all he's done is added more acquisitions to his portfolio, whether it was the Quardia, whether it was now with the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Magic has to be a a billionaire at this point, right.
Speaker 7: He's acquired ownership in the I don't care if he has one percent, He's acquired ownership in the Dodgers, he has the MLS teams, I mean, and there's things that we don't even know about that he's working on. To say that he's been at the same spot. He's the largest owner of Starbucks outside of Starbucks, he has one hundred.
Speaker 4: But then he also keeps going. That's not he's not stopping.
Speaker 3: I put a clip up from Rich Paul today and that's the last thing I'll say about this. And like I said, I routinely still sleep on the couch either my parents' place or I stop on couch in my own place.
Speaker 4: You need it.
Speaker 3: I never want to get comfortable. You never you never make it. You never make it because there's always a different level to go to. And it's like once you start to feel comfortable, you start to be complacent, and once you get complacent, things start to fall. This is how empires fall. Empire is Paul, because what now, I say, Kings get dethrowned because of their negligence. Once you start to feel like you made it and you could just go on a holiday every single week and you can sleep in and you got such a nice mattress, they said, hard times hard time I forget. Hard times lead to great men. Soft times lead to soft like. It's not meant you have to keep that edge. Everybody keeps edged differently. But I just want to just encourage that to entrepreneurs. When you get to the point where you can buy a rolex, when you get to the point where you can have a luxury car, don't let your foot off the gas. Once you let your foot off the gas, you might you might not get an opportunity again.
Speaker 4: Again, it's a step step. Ma already said that.
Speaker 7: He's like, it's the second that I'm not working on my craft, somebody is watching me and trying to take my spot. So you got to wake up with that right every day that I'm not working, somebody else is because that's it's the truth. Somebody right now is watching I can I can do this better than them. In fact, they did it first here. That's how I can make it better. Right, That is the mentality of the people that are watching you. So you have to wake up with that type of mindset with if I'm not working, somebody's trying to get better.
Speaker 4: I got to get better.
Speaker 5: I got roppit margin on everybody copying and not going that world though, well, we know.
Speaker 7: That, but I get better.
Speaker 4: How do I get better today?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Like I used to.
Speaker 7: Hell, we used to wake up every day. I would walking to school and like, good morning, Today's gonna be a great day. How do you know, because we have the opportunity to be better than we were yesterday. Yeah, that's how I know we're here. Oh your what we should be.
Speaker 6: We're alive.
Speaker 4: We got a chance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like even with this show like that Rustling.
Speaker 5: So for my granddad, I remember my granddad was like, hey, you get to play on a computer and make money like I worked in a factory.
Speaker 6: You have no bad days as a black person.
Speaker 5: Black people couldn't talk in nineteen fifty, So we get to talk and be on a computer inside of our house like we had. Like you said, we have to go create harsh environments to keep that edge. But like you said, a lot of times, when people get comfortable, and we saw with Meta last year, you can see the fervor and excitement that he has and he's pouring that back into the products. For all of my entrepreneurs, all of my creatives, find your edge in your market. For me, reading second book, my baby was reading this book last night, so Xander did is a book. Report on this book Bold by Pio d. A. Mandis third book in narconomics, How to run a drug Cartel. It's a great book to understand how pharmaceutical company.
Speaker 4: What what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Do they use a specific cartel as an example.
Speaker 5: Yes, kudos to all of those that I gotta go to Mexico.
Speaker 6: So shout to all of them, thank you for letting.
Speaker 2: Me be safe.
Speaker 6: Definitely can't shouting out of them about.
Speaker 4: Don't know knarconomics. I'm interested in that. So that's a great book.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,