Speaker 1: Don't eat cereal with your hands.
Speaker 2: To get him when you had a jam.
Speaker 1: Poo in eat cereal from the.
Speaker 2: Your milk is.
Speaker 1: Cooooming spoon man, come together to renew cereals.
Speaker 3: He's gotta behind.
Speaker 1: Andrew cereal chills. Yeah, they're two friends with different change, says awful.
Speaker 2: Hold on a man, jeffin this silly show. You know that.
Speaker 3: No, that's why we do this silly show. Andrew, I hear you, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put headphones on. You need to take two seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh? Sorry, am I making too much noise in your beach house?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Hi, hope you're having fun down there? And lava that.
Speaker 2: People can say Hi back? Do you want people to say Hi back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We have to do this. Can everyone say hi to Scotti? Really quick?
Speaker 3: Hill? Scotti?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: And I'll take my shirt off too.
Speaker 2: We just went for a run, Andrew my butt.
Speaker 3: Andrew runs. Yeah. I told you know this.
Speaker 2: Andrew has an app that he runs and everything. It's great.
Speaker 3: Wow. Was that Michelle that popped her head in just a second ago and then left? Oh we're gonna have a problem with this audio because you keep cutting out and freezing.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I can start, Yes, you can start.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna turn your volume up a little bit. Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Wednesday, July first. Welcome to Wednesday. Welcome to July. Andrew Scotty be here in New York City, and there's Andrew at the beach.
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm just looking at the cereal and it's like super disgusting, Like why is it half things in it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but we're about to find out. If you would take out baggy number one please?
Speaker 2: One? Yes, you gave me so much of one?
Speaker 3: Why I gave you so much one? Y I don't even know what it is. Let me see it.
Speaker 2: It's like so much granola.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is number one.
Speaker 2: I think you don't even know what you labeled them.
Speaker 3: I didn't write a number on it.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's number one. So number one is another delicious cereal from Cascadian Form. We didn't have a lot of luck with Cascadian Farm in the last episode. That was the one with the berries that you didn't really care for. This is from our listener Patricia in California. She sent this box along with a whole bunch of snacks and some lemon fruit pies that exploded in the box and was really disgusting going through the box. But hey, we got it done. So there's just Cascadian form French vanilla almond. We have not had this one yet, but yeah, I do have a number one on there. Look at that. See I wrote it right on top of the box top. I could tell see like, there's people around, and you're so not into this. You just want to get it done.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: You want to go to the beach. Well, you love rocking that Metallica shirt, don't you?
Speaker 2: Yep? I only have two shirts in my whole wardrobe and this is one of them.
Speaker 3: So okay, it gets reused. We'll make it fast. Andrew, I know you really don't want to be a part of this. You don't want to do this on your vacation.
Speaker 2: What is it? Does?
Speaker 3: The matter smells like carbo?
Speaker 2: Find is this? I feel like all granola. We're reaching the point where you keep saying that we just keep doing granola, and you're correct, and then they all just taste the same, just subsequently worse. It gets my last one.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of granola out there.
Speaker 2: This is not going to be good.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, kiddo. French vanilla, almond, Cascadian form granola.
Speaker 2: Right, actually really good.
Speaker 3: No, it does it first, but then it tastes a little bit like vomit.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's dramatic. This is good. I'm a fan. It has like a burnt taste to it, and I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: You like burnt. Yeah, you're that guy that makes moores and you burn the marshmallows until you can't even tell what they are anymore, and you like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly who I am.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give this four bowls.
Speaker 3: They have kind of a stale aftertaste, so I don't know. Sorry, I need to let it swirl around in my mouth. Give me a second.
Speaker 2: You're just swishing around cereal.
Speaker 3: I gotta do two bowls in a spoon. Sorry, it's not rude. I don't really love it that much.
Speaker 2: I do. This is delicious. Do you guys like granola? How do you guys rank it? Do you smell it? Eat it? So? We eat it with milk.
Speaker 3: We usually we put it in our act.
Speaker 2: And that's how I'm down for that too. Grab Apo, he's gonna give this one this is good granola. Like, this is the first Cascadian farms. I think I'm about.
Speaker 3: There's no ass on there. What it's Cascadian farm, Acadian Cascadian farm.
Speaker 2: They said there was no s in it.
Speaker 3: It's singular. They only have one farm.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Wait, what's his name? Tommy?
Speaker 3: Tommy? Yes? Did Tommy used to work on the dock on the dock? What the union's been on strike?
Speaker 2: You know? What do you say?
Speaker 3: Oh, Billy Joel Close is not Billy Joel No, it'span Jovi. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, those are some current song references you got there. It's decent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, it's decent. It's decent.
Speaker 2: So the way we rate it is like one bowl is like one star. A spoon is like a half a star. So out of five bowls, what would you give it? A spoon is a half a star, yes, and a bowl is like a full star. And you can go up to five bowls, so you could do like four bowls and a spoon. Oh okay, Oh I'm gonna do a big junk right now. Good textra, good crunch important and a granola very important. I could put it on my Omeo two. But this is just cereal for Cereal, I would say three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I can see that potential more potential if it was in yogurt or a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't mix. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, back to Cereal. Yeah, I am finishing my portion. So that's a good stung all right, very good.
Speaker 3: Three bowls, three bowls and a spoon from Tommy. I wonder what Gina would give it. Dude, Tommy and Gina they're always like breaking up and making up. That's you.
Speaker 2: You got the jams going, all right, Do not encourage him. He does not have the jams going.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, Andrew, I want to Billy Joel reference. I'll get there as soon as Andrew says something that reminds me. Well, hey, Andrew, by the way, I know you don't look at our social media because you don't care. Hello, Yes, I know you don't look at our social media because you don't care. But yeah, check out what came in today, special delivery directly from Post.
Speaker 2: They sent it to us.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's honeymade Graham real cinnamon. We'll get to this in about two weeks, Andrew, because I have to get it to you somehow.
Speaker 2: Send me that one. I need to tell you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Tommy. Don't flip off the dock.
Speaker 2: No one's slipping. Okay, Okay, I'm going to two.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move on to two. Now, let me tell you what this is. Andy. Yeah, our good listener, Carol. What you keep talking over me? Dude, I got to start over.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: One of our wonderful listeners, Carol sent us this from Vermont. She found in the store and sent it especially for you because she thought that you would love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Carol, I'll give it a chance.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's safe and fair. It's from the Safe and Fair Food Company, all right. And it is granola, gluten free, nut free, agent grains and vegan. Now I've had some of the other ones. This particular one you may not like because of the flavor. This is birthday cake. Oh no, that's why you see sprinkles in there. But please, I want you to give it a try before you say I'm not gonna like this.
Speaker 2: There's sprinkles in this granola.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's birthday cake. There's sprinkles in birthday cake.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I eat it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Let's see. Okay, here we go one, two, three.
Speaker 2: Huh, all right, Carol in Vermont. I like it.
Speaker 3: It tastes like frosting.
Speaker 2: I would agree to that.
Speaker 3: You would probably like it better if it wasn't birthday cake flavored, because I know you're not a fan.
Speaker 2: Birthday cake is not a flavor, and I will stand by that until the day I die.
Speaker 3: But there's sprinkles in this one, and there's sprinkles in birthday cake, so I can give.
Speaker 2: It to them, and then the flavor is sprinkle There is no flavor of birthday cake. Birthday cake can be any flavor.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write them a letter. I'm gonna ask them to please change the name of the flavor to sprinkle cake. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this I feel like is super sweet. This would go well in a yogurt, but we.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, so it could just be a dessert. This could be a handful of dessert.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay. They do have other flavors. I saw a bunch of other ones. There's like some apple crisp thing. They make a key lime one as well. I'm gonna have to get that.
Speaker 2: I love key lime pie.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorites for safe and fair birthday cake granola. I will go, h three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: It's very sweet.
Speaker 3: It is sweet, and I like sweet. You know what, Throw some marshmallows in there.
Speaker 2: I kick it up a notch marshmallows to put that over the edge for me.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that was one and two, So I guess we're done with this episode. It is really short. Can you make fun of me or something?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll see you now. That shirt looks a little tight, Scott.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me eat some more than hm. Oh look, no peanuts, no trenuts, no milk, no egg, no wheat, no soy, no shellfish, no fish, no sesame. You know, I was really hoping that we can get a cereal one day that has fish in it. I think that I would like some salmon flakes.
Speaker 2: Please just go to an aquarium.
Speaker 3: Okay. So okay, so here's what you know. You know what's going on now. So today's whe We're going to give you another episode next Wednesday, and then once these two weeks are over, we'll kick back to our regularly scheduled programs on Mondays and Fridays and hopefully one of those brand new ones on that next Monday and Friday will be the Honeymade Cinnamon Graham Square things from Posts. First of all, you know you can't get them until September and they're only going to be in select Walmart stores. So we really got like a super exclusive box of Cereal. This one's like even more exclusive than when the Twinkie Cereal came out because you're not gonna be able to get this one for a while and it's going to be in limited stores. So we'll let you know how that one is coming up. There's another brand new one that will be coming up in two weeks. Can I show you you want to know? You want preview? Little preview you want to see it. I think it's really stupid, but let me show you going down to a Cereal sack. Now we've told you about this one, but check it out. Andrew, I have it in the flesh or in the cardboard.
Speaker 2: Oo, frosted flakes and frouit. Oops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know all about it because we talked about it. It's the mashups and I got all angry. I'm like, let Andrew and Danielle do that on their remix podcast because I ain't doing it, but it's a box New Cereal and we're really hurting for New Cereal, so we'll do it. So that is on the way as well. All right, Well that was a quickie. Hope you're enjoying your summer beach vacation, Andrew is. Are you having a good time down there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, it's super nice and everyone's socially distanced, so having a great time.
Speaker 3: Didn't look like that when the shirtless guy just came right up next to you. But that's cool. So thanks for listening serial Killers. This has been episode one twenty two, and please follow us on social media serial Killers PC. We are on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and beer and that's Cereal with the C Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh like and subscribe?
Speaker 3: Yeah do that.
Speaker 2: We leave us a review. We love reading your reviews. It gives us a nice little highlight to our day.
Speaker 3: There's actually been really a lot of nice ones lately. The last couple of days. I've been reading them. And there was one woman who was a nurse and she said that we really brighten her day, Andrew, So that made me happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like hearing that, and I also like reading the one star reviews because those are fun to Let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you, man, Volstar, I got a problem with that guy. He won't stop. He keeps doing the one stars. I think he's just out to get us. Now it's not cool. I thought you could only review once. He keeps doing it.
Speaker 2: I know. I just like watching you get angry over it.
Speaker 3: Boring. Just eat the cereal. Just tell me what it is. Stop trying to be funny, stupid Vollstar eighty eight. How old is he? He's eighty eight? How old is he? He's twenty twenty two. How old is he?
Speaker 2: I don't know who this man is.
Speaker 3: So he's thirty two.
Speaker 2: Why do you assume he's born in nineteen eighty eight?
Speaker 3: Well, why would he put eighty eight after his name if he wasn't born in eighty eight?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe he just likes the number eighty.
Speaker 3: My name is Andrew sixty nine. Is that your screen name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get out of here until we see you next Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your week, have a nice weekend when it gets here. In until then, say crunch, Andrew, Crunch. You beat me that time. Let's try it again. One two three Crunch yeah, one, two, three, crunch.
Speaker 2: I beat you, so I win.
Speaker 3: You're like my little ahle brother, even though I don't have one.
Speaker 2: Well, you're the older brother, right, I have an.
Speaker 3: Older brother, so I'm the ahole little brother. No, you're just an a hole.
Speaker 2: You said it, not me,