Speaker 1: But I'm no selling. I'm no selling, I'm no selling, I'm no selling. That's a chorus that I'm saying incorrectly and out of context from the homie open Mike Eagle, who is a big wrestling fan, song called I'm No Selling, which it's one of my favorite songs on. He's a dope artist, very avant garde. He's done stuff a cartoon network, incredibly talented, super funny, just a dope artist, and he's really into pro wrestling. That's a cheeriods you're hearing. Also my homeboy Xavier omar R and B singer super smooth dude. He's also I remember we was touring together and he would be on like the bus just listening or watching Money Night Raw. Just was just it was just in the pro wrestling man. I kind of checked out. I remember after my sort of tenth birthday, not tenth, I don't remember one of my birthdays, we rented WrestleMania as in rented as in like pay per view, you know, and watched it with all my friends, you know, we had a sleepover. We watched WrestleMania. I don't know what number it was. But then after that, like the storylines got so complicated. I was like, man, I can't keep up with this. Remember how everybody was always like, wrestling's fake, wrestling's real, Wrestling's fake, Wrestling's real, you know, and they're all they're clearly Also, they're athletes. I'm saying, those are pretty athletic things they gotta do. But of course it's scripted. This is mean, it's not real. It just means it's scripted. It's entertainment. But some would argue so are all sports. You need storylines, you need narratives, you need heels, right, which are bad guys? You know you're Kevin Durantz of the world. You feel me, Cam Newton's right, I don't know Tom Brady's guys that play both sides. They're good and bad guys. Fends on who you weigh. You know you got to you gotta have that. You gotta have your you know, your your stone coals, your rocks. You feel me, you know your Brent Hart's You understand. I'm saying like, you gotta have gotta have bad guys. You gotta have you know, the good guys. You know you're you're Michael Jordan's who turns out you know, stranger, You're Lebron James, you feel me, You're Steph Curry's like, you're you gotta have storylines, you feel me where you know the Lakers won in the bubble, you know you gotta have Listen, the gift of Dylan Brooks having all kinds of things to say at the end of an interview, talking about tru talking about you know, Lebron, Oh, like these are storylines to follow all the like late trades and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It keeps us gossiping.
Speaker 1: So some could argue, you know, it's good for the league to make sure that your stars are playing.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, you know one of the one of the lowest.
Speaker 1: I remember they were talking about the lowest watched ratings NBA Finals was like San Antonio and Detroit, Like they.
Speaker 2: Nobody cared that they were in the finals.
Speaker 1: You're not Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, Miami, You're not one of these big city teams, Like don't nobody want to watch? Nobody cares you need them in the finals. So, I mean, it's the NBA scripted, I know, but I think it's curated. Doesn't mean it's not a sport, but at least in pro wrestling its mask off. But there's a code that says that. Listen, you don't break character. Man, you don't ruin the magic for everybody. You know, it's the unspoken. We all understand. Look, we know you just don't be you just everyone knows, but we all bought in. We've all suspended did reality and we're here for this. Give the people the show. Of course, your professionals. Of course this is hard. Of course you have other lives. Of course, these are characters we all know, but you don't. But you don't like, don't ruin the fun in That code is called k fabe. Now, not to call grown adults children, but some children do actually think wrestling is real.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all think the news is real.
Speaker 1: Just don't don't break the fourth wall, you know, just it is what it is, all right, We're all having fun here, you know, you don't don't ruin it for everybody.
Speaker 2: Now, back to Mike Eagle's song, selling is you gotta sell the hit?
Speaker 1: You know, if the storyline is you know, I'm gonna do a knee drop, back break, you know what I'm saying, elbow drop whatever on this fool. You got to act like it hurt, you know, and sometimes it really did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If you two dudes are supposed to be, you know, mortal enemies, sometimes it's true. Sometimes, like if you listen to the Homie Bridget show about beef, sometimes these fools really do hate each other. Maybe not according to the storyline that we all know, but in real life these fools actually So you should bring that into the ring so you can sell it. Like, you know, if I'm flinging you into the turn buckle, you're supposed to like, that's supposed to really look like it hurt you. Feel me, I'm supposed to really look like I broke your back.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I did a pile driver out this mug. You gotta sell it. And it's you're not a good coworker, You're not a good teammate. If you don't sell matter of fact, you probably won't get many more matches.
Speaker 2: So your job is your job is on the line.
Speaker 1: So Mike Eagles So with his chorus about like is like I'm no selling is in the song he's just talking about sort of men acting like something didn't hurt you know, but it really did. But he's like, I'm not gonna show y'all it hurt right, so's it's a play on words for that about like I didn't buy it, really hurt me, but I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sell it. You know I'm no selling. It's pretty clever, but in wrestling, you gotta sell it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you feel me?
Speaker 1: These are your rules, k fab. You don't break the code. We all know it's fake, but you're not supposed to act like it. Okay, you don't admit it. You don't break the third wall, bro, you are the fourth wall man.
Speaker 2: You keep that shit to yourself.
Speaker 1: Man Like, don't ruin the fun. You messing up the money. You break the k fabe, you mess up the money. You don't sell, you mess up the money. We can't have you around, Okay, how big of a star you are, we can't have you around. You break break the k fab like you break the code. Can't have you around. Need to go on at w CW or something. Go to another league, go start acting. I don't know, just don't break the code. We all know, but shut up. Sometimes you get so big of a star, you be like, I do what the hell I want to do? You leave the network no choice but to let you go. K fabe can't break the code. We gotta talk about tuck across and leave it five to a quality. Ok I listen, I know I went hard about like the news being entertainment and fake. Now let me say what I mean by that before y'all start like you know, hanging me.
Speaker 2: Journalism is a real thing.
Speaker 1: And of course there are professional news outlets, and of course there are times the way that Fox works, the way that CNN works MSNBC. But these are we're talking. These are the big box cable networks. Let's remember that you guys all know that they are for profit institutions and you can pick and choose whatever you want to cover. So you have to have a business model because it still has to stay solvent.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That does not mean that there are not responsible reporters and stories that people care to know about. It doesn't mean that like it lacks all journalism in the same way that like these wrestlers have to be in shape, like they're not not athletes. You know what I'm saying, So follow me there, But you have to think about their business model now you can. This is this is my opinion. Actually I heard it on the show called The gap Fest, and I think it really like it really captures the way I feel about it too, is that the homie said that that Fox kind of their model, at least in their prime time programming, they kind of they thrive in the absence of a story, right in finding things that really don't really seem that serious but could be an outrage right where like that's like, you know, Winnie the Pooh is gone woke. You know what I'm saying, Like, what are you talking about? You know what I'm saying, like, oh man, Disney is pro gay, Like okay, Nigga is shit?
Speaker 2: Ain't news yo saying? But it works for them.
Speaker 1: You feel me. I think CNN in some ways has to wait for big stories. They're waiting for big stories to be like, oh my god, did you see that? It's crazy? Right, Like you're not breaking anything. We're just out here going like CNN is like, damn, that's crazy. So these are two different models and it kind of all work together, you feel me, and both of them thrive on like did you see what them niggas is talking about?
Speaker 2: They tripping? I know they're tripping, you know, So this is there.
Speaker 1: It's not so much that these are not current events, It's that they are current events that their listeners are interested in. Now now, So look, as a recap of last week, we talked about Fox's settling for seven made seven million dollars in the lawsuit against Dominion. But in that lawsuit a lot of other things came to light around the actions and allocations and situations with their biggest star. Fox News is biggest star, tuckle Cross. And now when I say Fox News is the biggest star.
Speaker 2: I am not. I'm no selling. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Giving that boy numbers wise, I'm not putting enough respect on that man's name. He the biggest name in news period. Don't like y'all, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: Look here.
Speaker 1: That man pulling in three million viewers a night. Fam That that that Monday night slot. You know that that weekly APM slot. You know you know who used to have that was Bill O'Reilly, who was at one time biggest facing news. Let me tell you about these Fox News folks. Let me tell you about that Fox court. They bill Kings. I like, you can't look, you can't take that from him, they bill Kings. But I'm finna argue right now, that the news is pro wrestlers, y'all.
Speaker 2: They fired Hawk Ogre, They just fired the rock. You feel me. They didn't five stone Cold John Cena. They didn't fight on you anyway.
Speaker 1: Tucker Crosson, like we said last week, I want to remind you of how big of a deal this is and how how big of a name this man is. And especially for us who just see the clips of Tucker and you like, oh nigga, this is replacement theory, you know, Gateway, this is the marijuana racism right here, like, oh nigga, whatever. Every clip we see is like nigga, man, if you don't sat down somewhere, this is the dumbest shit ever. Like we think it's dumb, you know, but we smart enough to know that, Like, even though we think it's dumb, we know that hundreds of thousands of dare I said millions of people actually believe it.
Speaker 2: Not only do they believe it, they believe it.
Speaker 1: Because he said it right Like follow me here, talker talking about you know, he got on camera because somebody wasn't around, he was able to get his somebody asked for an expert. He just kind of jumped in and pretended like he was the expert and just kind of jumped in and did the job.
Speaker 2: It's like he got on camera.
Speaker 1: He used to be in a show called The Spin Room on Seeing n No Less, where he was like the right wing dude, that's hard with all the left wing people. That show got canceled, so you know, it's a bumpy little start. He used to have a little weekend show on Fox. And if you know anything about the weekend show, like the weekend, they don't they don't mean nothing, you know what I'm saying. I think On a New York Times interview, they brought up this joke from from The Simpsons when Kent Brockman got mad one day on The Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Kent Brockle was the newscaster in the show and he said, get the weekend guy to do it right.
Speaker 1: And so that's the joke, you know, is that, like the weekend due don't matter anyway. Once Bill O'Reilly was gone, Trump got elected, Oh Tucker turned up doing the white man grievancy situation. Like the replacement theory stuff. What is the replacement theory. I don't know if y'all know what that is, but the replacement theory is this is that growing diversity, immigration, people of color getting rights and coming into our country should scare the regular ass white man, because, according to him, it's a play from the Democratic Party to pretend like they like us brown folk, because they're just solidifying power. And to solidify power with them is to take away power from me, to replace you with these colored folks. So you got to stop immigration because they trying to replace your power. They gonna replace you. They gonna take all your jobs, they gonna take all your this right, so he playing upon their fears, upon their grievances that this growing changing of demographics is a threat to your safety, your life, your money, your job, your everything.
Speaker 2: Therefore, they are the problem.
Speaker 1: And who's bringing them is the left, now, you know, so you play up on all that them people was already scared. This was going on anyway. And it's not that that idea is new. I mean the full throat of Nazi movement, the full throated, uh you know, right wing movement, they already believe that. The white supremacist movement, they're already believed. It's just we ain't never had no dude on the news. Actually, like really get as some oxygen. That's why I was like, oh, big hombie, the marijuana version. Now, I'm not wonder I'm saying that being funny because I don't necessarily believe marijuana is a gateway drug. You can smoke weed for your old life without moving in the heaviest stuff. I'm just saying that because that's what they used to call it. Anyway, That's what he did. Because again this is all recap Tucker. He just know how to talk to these people.
Speaker 2: He could sell it. He ain't never break character either.
Speaker 1: He had his own like Tucker Originals, where he was talking about the biggest you know, health crisis was the loss of masculinity, that low testosterone.
Speaker 2: Then he did that one little weird video What to Do.
Speaker 1: Was showing up light being on his balls, y'all remember that, Like that man a weirdo, y'all, but uh.
Speaker 2: It was working.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: That man became the biggest voice, the biggest face in news period because he knew how to rally these folks. So and if you if you're a politician, shit, you ain't stupid, especially if you're a right wing politicians. If you are concerned the politician, you I mean, don't be dumb. He got everybody's ear. He know how to talk to the people better than him politicians or how to talk to the people. And not only that, he too, he's so smooth. He made the politicians understand that y'all gonna do what the hell I want you to do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: How you pull that off? Because he had the ear of the folks. Here's some examples. We talked about it last week. You know, he had Governor Greg Aviod down in Texas on his show and suggested, not so like slightly, hey hommy, why you ain't got the National Guard down there at the border stopping all these immigrants replacing us. Guess what a couple of weeks later, guess what was at the border? Y'all remember Governor the Santo sending that bus of of immigrants up to Martha's vineyard.
Speaker 2: Guess who idea that was? That was Tuck's idea.
Speaker 1: If you Kevin McCarthy, you really know what's going on with that man, Kevin McCarthy, he wasn't gonna be the speaker. You know why, because Tuck was making fun of him. He was like, listen, that man too tied up to the Republican elite man.
Speaker 2: We can't trust homeboy.
Speaker 1: You remember all the votes that uh old Kevin McCarthy had to do. You know who he had to play nice with was not just his other colleagues. He had to play nice with old Tucker boy, because you know how I know that man sent Tucker Carson raw footage from January sixth, fam Why they're like that? Really, no reasons like that, no reason you needed to do that. You don't send that to know Like, why would you send that to the media. No, you ain't sending it to the media. Are you sending it to Tucker cars? That man became sug Night and Tupac wrapped in one. You feel me, y'all need us? You need me?
Speaker 2: That's that's look. And don't nothing never stick on Tucker.
Speaker 1: That was the thing. Don't nothing stick. He got the ear of the people. You know, how to talk to the people. That's why how he made the man know how to talk to the people. People believe him, get he get governors to do what they want he want him to do.
Speaker 2: He got the whole how you get to how you.
Speaker 1: Punk to speak of it out to seeing you footage, and he edited it out and told the people what they wanted it to hear. He was like, look, man, you're only gonna show these convenient clips of people just meandering around a building that they look broke into. He's like, low, dog, they're telling you it was this Viouino. Look, man, these people walking around. I'm telling you the truth. I ain't telling you the truth.
Speaker 2: Dog Tucker know what he's doing. And look, Fox News was cool with it.
Speaker 1: You know why because even listen, even advertisers were pulling out like they advertisers wasn't like, you know, they wasn't really messing with him because he'd just be saying wild stuff and they was like, look, dude, this show, this show has too many viewers.
Speaker 2: It don't matter to us.
Speaker 1: Like the man can do what he want to do, you know what I'm saying, Like you tolerate a lot because the boy is an earner. The boy got like, this is what I'm trying to tell y'all, Like I don't think that's what I'm trying to tell you is that's the The man was on top, like on top and everything was cool until k fab And what caused the k fabe? What caused the what revealed it? And when you when you break k fabe I'm telling you, you mess with the money. What we talked about last week broke the k fab and it's the Minion voter machines trial. Oh man, you broke the code. Talk about it next right after this. All right, yeah, we're back now. I spent half of this show trying to get y'all to put some respect on Tucker's name most of the media headlines. At least, I'm in the past right now for y'all. You hearing this in the future, my future, and I'm pretty sure there's probably more things that have come out or we've moved on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't really tell the future.
Speaker 1: But we spend our time kind of like you know, and the news cycle kind of like putting respect on Tucker Cross the name and speculating on what happened and what he's gonna do next. By now, y'all, probably he may have revealed his cars. I don't know yet, because this is only May.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to fall back and like, y'all gotta remember who y'all dealing with, Like we still talking about Fox News, Like Okay, Rupert and the Murdochs, Like look, y'all watch Succession I love that show. That's one of my favorite shows, y'all. Like dud it's based on the Murdocks, like they ain't no punks either, like we gotta we gotta fall back in, like Okay. As much as this as Fox News is like okay, listen, as as problematic, to say it, the most scrubbed clean way possible, as problematic as that station.
Speaker 2: Is, nigga, They they move nations.
Speaker 1: Fox Corporation moves nations like, let's not, let's make sure we put our proper risks back on ye deliver. Look, the question is did Tucker make the Fox? Or did Fox make the Tucker. Here's one argument, just like we talked about with with w w F, with w w E whatever you want to call it, w c W you know, uh, Jim McMahon is it.
Speaker 2: He's a joke.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's he funny, you know what I'm saying. And the stars are the wrestlers, you know, the Hawkogans, the Rocks, you know what I'm saying. Like people go on and stone colds, they go on and have amazing careers and oh boy, I can't even think a man's name, but the dude. That's part of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 2: He funny.
Speaker 1: That dude got like a real serious talent. You know what I'm saying that, y'all are okay. I know you're gonna I know you're gonna tweet me and tell me his name, and I could stop and google it, but that's not the point of it. The point is who's going and have amazing careers. However, nobody had been able to shut down Jim McMahon. The World Wrestling Federation what I used to remember it as pro wrestling still exists.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 1: After the Rock, after Hawk Hogan left came Hollywood Hogan. They were fine. There's not one wrestler that was able to leave w WE and it shut down the whole system. It's fine. So let's remember that. Remember that when we talked about Fox News, because remember Tucker replaced somebody, y'all. Y'all, y'all forgetting y'all. Remember Mega Kelly, y'all, remember her Glenn Beck y'all. Remember the no spins on Bill O'Reilly man, they built they whole He was the no spin zone, Bill O'Reilly was. They dude, he gone, and you know what, they bounced back. Fine, they're gonna be all right, they like, So let's remember that Fox will be fine. So before we go into like what maybe got tuckered Tucker tuck up out and what he might do. You know, as far as the specifics, let's remember the machine will go on near far wherever you are. They heart will go on. Now, having said that, let's remember that he was their biggest star. So let's let's let's go back to that. Uh, never forget that now. He clearly wasn't fired for the stuff he said on air.
Speaker 2: Per se.
Speaker 1: They was with all that, all that stoke in the violence, the replacement theory type stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I explained it earlier, but like to give you further explanation of why his is so sinister. It's like, yo, his like the lightweight version, the darkest version of that is. It's not aploy the Democrats. It's a ploy of the Jews, right, trying to replace white people. Right, that's why you remember the tiki torchs fools. The Jews will not replace us, dim fools. Yes, this idea that like they just trying to get in power. Now, y'all should do your homework on a guy named Franz for Non, not the band Franz Ferdinand right, not Archbishop right, but Frans ver Non was a black psychologist. He had this theory around which really actually like shapes the way that I approached a.
Speaker 2: Lot of my my justice work.
Speaker 1: The theory that he talked about is like, there's two ways to think about dismantling systems of power. It's the idea that, like, the table is unfair. We are being oppressed, so I need to get to the table and be in power because cause if I was running it, it would be different. I would do things better. So it's not so much dismantled slavery. It's let me into the big house and I'll do things right. And hopefully you're like, well, I'll for you guys, and you know, do whatever you want to do. So if you think about it in a way like okay, if I were to take Kanye as an example, now, not the Kanye that y'all are familiar with now, but the Kanye that was like I'm not really appreciating this Adidas thing, Like why don't you just let me run the chew? Like why do I have to be a sponsor, Like let me be in charge of it. I know what I'm talking about, right, So he was like, nah, let me let me be in charge. If you let me be in charge, I'll run this the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's one way to look at, you know, justice work. The other way to looking at justice work is saying the whole system's flawed. I don't need to be at the table. I need to dismantle the table. I don't need to run the big house. I need to destroy the big house. We need to come up with something else. I don't want to be in charge of a flawed system. I want to destroy your system that's flawed. Right, That's what he's saying. So when you think of replacement theory in the way that the white supremacists think of it and the way that he's presenting way that Tucker is presenting it on air, is this idea that if we become the minority, then they're going to treat us the way we treated them.
Speaker 2: You're following me, which would mean that.
Speaker 1: You're fully aware that you are actively oppressing communities of color. Because if you weren't aware of that, if you didn't know that's what happened, then what would you be so afraid of for demographics to change?
Speaker 2: Like, who cares?
Speaker 1: If you're the minority, it's fine, What do the numbers matter? If they matter, because you understand how minorities are treated, and since you are the majority, you know what it's like. So you're assuming we're going to do to you what you did us, which would mean that you know what you did us. Anyway, Fox, don't really care about that type stuff. It's the off Mike stuff. It's the off mic stuff that leaked into the on Mike stuff. You have broken k fav. Now, the first way he broke k faith was, like I said a bunch of times, the revealing of the dominion case, which was clearly in his text messages and emails. And again, can't stress this enough, can't let the group text get out, is that the man absolutely despises Donald Trump, just can't stand this fool, just thinks him, his team everybody thinks you'all idiots. Now I would imagine that he probably think everybody around him dumb. I can't imagine him actually respecting anybody. That's just who he is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Secondly, it reveals that he don't believe half of the shit he tell everybody else to believe. He don't believe that. He didn't believe thing about the machines. He don't believe nothing about the election being stolen. He don't believe none of that. That man in here for the dog, which means he cappened, which means he's a character, which means this isn't news. This is entertainment. And you have told everybody that you broke k faith. We all know, but you ain't supposed to say it. You feel me. This boy also cracking jokes about what he called post men apozle fans, just next level douchebag. But the craziest text that caught out this mug reported by the New York Times. This is January seventh, twenty twenty one. You hear me, January seventh. Right now, Remember all this stuff that I'm about to read to you, since it's evidence, he would have to testify for this in court in this dominion trial, which means, oh, cuz, if you you can't let this man get a try, you can't let this man take the stand.
Speaker 2: What's this thing happened? Because he ain't.
Speaker 1: Star this man said this, I'm gonna read it to you a couple of weeks ago, I was watching a video of people fighting in the streets in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one. At least you see you hear my? Uh, that's that's my Tucker oppression. At least, jumping a guy like that is dishonorable. Obviously, it's not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against him, hoping they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted to see them hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then, somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off. This isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I am sure i'd hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn't gloat over his suffering.
Speaker 2: I should be bothered by it.
Speaker 1: I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid.
Speaker 2: And would probably be crushed if he's killed.
Speaker 1: If I don't care about these things, if I reduce him to their politics, How am I any better than he is?
Speaker 2: Unquote? Now this is one of him? Uh what is that?
Speaker 1: Royshak is at the name of the little pictures, you gotta look at him ink blots. This is one of them ink blot situations right now, because it's like you could see what you want to see, what you don't want to see. But what it shows is this nigga is complicated because just this light, throat away sentence like that's not how white men fight, man, what like what what?
Speaker 2: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There's that deep sense of white supremacy, that white men are honorable, we go toe to toe. There's the part that's like I hate the Antifa kid.
Speaker 2: I wanted him to die.
Speaker 1: Okay, On the other hand, he feels like he catches himself and who among us, using Tucker as the exact example, do not feel a sense of pride in the fact.
Speaker 2: That this man just lost his job? What makes us no different than he is? Right?
Speaker 1: The man was like, well, I mean, surely this kid's a human, so damn why I shouldn't wish this man death?
Speaker 2: Now, now check this out.
Speaker 1: If you Fox News, you twisted in the game because a because he didn't broke so many things. Ay, you done openly said what we already knew, which is you're clearly a white supremacist. B you your brain been broken by the news cycle because you actually hate this kid and want to see him hurt and see you know that that's a problem. It's almost like you admitting what Fox News is doing is wrong and it's breaking you. I don't know how you could be even broke more than being white supremacists. But the point is you can't let that get on trial. You can't let that go to the stand. And once they saw that, now listen, this is my guest. Once they saw that, they was like, oh no, this you yeah, this is Jue same Worth the squeeze. Second thing they're saying is that he might have dissed one of the executives. And sometimes a star can start believing they can shine outside of space.
Speaker 2: What do I mean by that?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is like, you know, when you get a good diamond, how do you see diamonds? When they finish show you diamonds, you got to put them on the back of a black like velvet thing to reveal its brilliance. Is a diamond still a diamond if it's not on that little black case, of course it is.
Speaker 2: But do it shine the way it do?
Speaker 1: Does a star shine in the sky during the day, Well, of course it is.
Speaker 2: Of course it's still shining. It's a star. They don't go away. It's just the suns up.
Speaker 1: We see stars when it's among the black backdrop of space.
Speaker 2: So sometimes.
Speaker 1: These quiet brothers in the background, the black backdrop of space, that is the executive side, the corporate side, sometimes needs to remind they stars. They all show you the one on the camera. Nigga, you don't shine unless we hear. Sometimes they don't like that. Now, I don't know if that's what it is. Third thing that happened is the man is an absolute douchebag.
Speaker 2: They under lawsuit already.
Speaker 1: Girls was like listen, they you work for him, and you being rated by how fuckable you are. They played games like fuck Nancy Pelosi or this person like just absolute douchebag. It was just so clear, even in interviews and for everybody that worked with him that was like, my gi, you like like to say you don't respect women is an understatement, Like it's just he's just an absolute douchebag.
Speaker 2: Just in all that's basically what the article.
Speaker 1: So now at the end of all that, what does all that douchebaggery equal to seven hundred and eighty seven million dollars. Of course not directly that, but you know, follow me here, not blaming the dominion case on him.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he definitely was part of the costs.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, if everybody guilty because they was all on the thread, they was all talking trash, why him, It's got to be this plus other stuff following me, I'm saying what probably happened is yo yo yo. Fox execs added all the money up. They was like, Okay, when you cost more than what you generate, there's no reason to keep you. We was making a gang off of off of cable news fees because you know, cable cable networks have to pay the station to be able to show, they show, to be able to have a channel. So even if even if Tucker was losing advertisers, they making a killing off these fees. My thing, if you cost more than you make, ain't no reason to keep you. And listen, like I said about Fox News, We'll find somebody else. Now, the next question is where's Tucker gonna go. Now, us who've been online forever, we think in these Internet stars, you're thinking the Tark you know, the Stevin Crowders, the Charlie Kirks. You have to remember the internet stars. That's not, that's not, that's not how Fox moved. Fox ain't really Fox don't really care about the Internet. They fine, now maybe they need to start caring about the Internet, but they don't don't really care about the Internet. So you would say this, Tucker, try to do the Glenn Beck of it and go to Blade TV. But when the last time you heard Glenn Beck's name. Exactly, if you go to Internet route, you you preaching to the converted, because they can opt into that.
Speaker 2: You lose a lot of power.
Speaker 1: You go to Internet route will not lose per se, but your power ships. It's a different thing because if it you go to Internet route, you not piped into every house all the time. I'm one channel away from Tucker crossing, or I was, But I can't remember the last time I heard Glenn Beck's voice. I don't know the last time I heard was Bill O'Reilly. I ain't heard that man's voice, and I don't know how long I can't even point Charlie Kirks out in the I don't because I don't listen to him. Jon said, I could opt out. If you go to internet route, you could opt out. What Tucker has enjoyed is the fact that, like, I'm piped into your house, whether you want me to be here or not.
Speaker 2: That's part of his power. Do you go to another station?
Speaker 1: You think New News maxican't afford that, Nigga, do he do his own production company?
Speaker 2: Maybe? The question we all.
Speaker 1: Got to ask and he all got to ask, is like, once you break kfabe, can you come back from it? And what he said he finally made a statement, was I was just out here speaking truth. He said it in a weird Tucker crossing way, but he was like, they can't handle the truth. Ain't got nothing to do with me breaking ok fabe is that I am what I am. And they you know, they still a corporation. They still just about the money. They're not trying to see the world change. I'm trying to see the world change. Maybe, And he got fans said that their ratings dropped. That that's that was the report that Fox News ratings drop. But all I'm saying is this. If you don't understand why they would let go of they start, let me tell you why. Because you can't break k FAE. You're supposed to be a certain way. You can't tell everybody this entertainment. But I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that him and Don Lemon got the same.
Speaker 2: Lawyer.
Speaker 1: If y'all don't see the humor in that, then I guess we just don't have the same sense of humor either way. Listen, Tucker stopped selling, and when you stop selling, you stop selling.
Speaker 2: Hood politics, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, you know, I don't know why I ain't thought of this before, but you know you could use promo code hood for fifteen percent off on terraform coolbrew dot com. Like I forgot I own that company and this is my pod.
Speaker 2: Y'all, go ahead and punch your promo cod hood.
Speaker 1: If you in the cold Brew, get you some cold brew, gonna get you some coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I can't believe I ain't think of it. This still right.
Speaker 3: Now, yo, y'oll.
Speaker 1: This thing right here was recorded by me Propaganda and East Lows, boil Heights, Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 3: This thing was mixed edited.
Speaker 1: Mastered, and scored by the one and only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us.
Speaker 3: Make sure you.
Speaker 1: Leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the hommies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm and listen. I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics, We'll see you next week.