Speaker 1: All right, news roundup and information overload. I were. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, IT'SAY eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us. You have a former Utah State volleyball star name is Kaylee Ray, who we will introduce you to in a minute. Says her teammates suffered injured fingers, trauma, and the death of their dream for four straight conference championships because of a transathlete scandal. When she shared the story with lawmakers this week, you got this lunatic democrat responding by making comments about her body. I'm not making this up. Kayley revealed what she was going through and what was going through her head when she heard those comments, and more about what she saw on the court she was unknowingly competing against the biological mail in twenty two to twenty three, and how the fallout, you know, when it all came came out, ruined her twenty twenty four season. Now, anyway, the SJSU is suing the Trump administration to challenge the an investigation into determining, you know, if the school violated Title mind in the handling of all of this, but I want to play for you this because I think it is so appropriate. Now you have a Democratic state senator by the name of Catherine Miranda of Arizona is widely rightly being criticized for her response to Kaylee Ray, who led a team forfeit against SJSU in twenty twenty four during the school's trans athlete scandal. Anyway, here is this quote, lawmaker, the state senator from Arizona.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have my sports head on now. It's all about a sports mentality, growing up in sports, being a tomboy. I mean, you look pretty healthy. I've played against girls that looked like you. You look very much in shape and strong. But it's a sports mentality when you're growing up and how much competition that you'll take on. So it's not just a silver bullet for one community of sports players. It's the individual person on how competitive you want to be. So you grew up one way, I grew up a different way.
Speaker 3: I would have.
Speaker 2: Taken on a man in a heartbeat. I played in I was the only girl sometimes in men's sports. But to have a man on my team, I would have welcomed it. But this is just my opinion. So it just depends on the sports mentality of that individual. And that's why this bill is bad, because you're just putting a whole community of women's sports in one category when women like me, we have a different opinion. So how competitive do you think you really are?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is so outrageous. What a jack ass the States And I couldn't believe she was talking to this young woman this way. Kayleie Ray is the former Utah State volleyball star who had this run in this week. And Kaylee, welcome to the program. Thank you for being with us. And I'm so sorry I had to go through all of this, but I want you to go into detail. I thought, uh wow, I would have welcomed the challenge. There are biological differences between men and women. It's like, you know, the whole story with Riley Gaines, you know, tying what was it Leah Thompson and she didn't even get the gold and she tied. But anyway, it's just not fair and I applaud you for doing what you're doing. Let's let's walk through how this all started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, thank you so much for having me on. When I began competing includian volleyball. My sophomore year against San Jose State University, it was very obvious to both myself and my teammates that they had an individual player on their team that presented in the way that a male would present win playing volleyball. It was very obvious to us then, but obviously we can't speculate. It was just amongst ourselves. It was really uncomfortable, not having confirmed knowledge, but feeling this way, and that was the case for those two years, and then obviously we do receive confirmation in twenty twenty four, and to feel the way that myself and my teenmates felt just utterly cast aside, like women do not matter, even in the spaces that are supposedly designated for women. We matter less than the feelings of someone who thinks they're a woman and who identifies as such, she could say. And so for Senator Marana to have the takes she did, and to say that it's because we had a lack of competitive spirit, there's no words.
Speaker 1: It's the I mean, she's ostensibly suggesting, which is totally untrue, because you really were a star athlete. And I know because both my kids were athletes and they both played at the college level. And the amount of time, effort, sacrifice, dedication that goes into any any athlete in any sport is my numbing. It is in the case of Riley Gains. I mean, she was in a pool six hours a day every day for years of her life before she reached the level of being the great swimmer that she is. I'm sure you put in an equal amount of time or something similar.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, Almost all of my time was devoted to volleyball outside of my education. It was the only thing I focused on, So I'd go to additional camps, additional training clinics, working privately with coaches. I mean, it's what you devote your whole time to to reach that Division one level. So yes, a huge chunk of my life was devoted to this, all right.
Speaker 1: Cross training is included in that, and injury prevention is included in that, and stretching and weight training is included in all of this, right, yes, all of it all right, So let's walk through. So you had the suspicion for two years when you were competing against this individual, and you and I guess your teammates you know kind of knew, but you weren't allowed to say it. I guess, because I guess it wasn't out in public. Is that what how you felt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we had had these suspicions for some time, and actually during the majority of the twenty twenty three season, the male player was out with an injury. And then when that player got cleared, it was right in time when San Jose came to play us at our gen and we had suspicions again, and one of my teammates confirmed to the rest of us she had been speaking with our coaches. She said, our coaches said this player is male, but they are adhering to the Mountain West Conference policies. And so before that match, we had an administrator come in and speak to our team before the game and say, anybody talking about this will be kicked off the premise if we hear fans saying anything.
Speaker 1: Is this from your school in Utah? Was this the San Jose team?
Speaker 4: This is from our school in Utah? Because the San Jose administrators administrators excuse me, had reached out to our athletic administration and said we are protecting this athlete at all costs. So that came with a lecture before we were to play them, and again, at this time it was it was just barely confirmed to us. We had had these suspicions, but this still wasn't public knowledge, like we were just told play the game, don't say anything about it, don't make any comments about it, and everything will be fine. And a feeling started in me that day that I wasn't able to shake and I'm still am not able to shake of the feeling of women's voices not mattering when a male invades they're safe.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Riley Gaines has said to me on air that she felt violated at times, you know, in terms of you know, biological males being in a female locker room, and I can only imagine that feeling and then having to compete with somebody that's a biological male, and the fact that they won't even hear you out or listen to what your point of view is, or you and your teammates, and I imagine it was probably unanimous. Am I wrong in assuming that, uh, no, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Our team is very united on this issue.
Speaker 1: All right, So then comes the issue you get confirmation that this is now the third year you're competing. If I understand correctly, and you decide to forfeit that game. How did that go down?
Speaker 4: I was certainly the leading voice in that as a team captain. I'm one of the more outspoken girls on lots of things, so it was very natural for me to step up. I had actually reached out to Riley Gaines at that point and told her the situation, which she was already well aware of, and I was just like, I'm seeking some advice and help right now. We're in a desperate situation. We know that this is so wrong, and we want to do something about it, and I just I don't know where to start. I don't feel like I have a voice. So she definitely gave me a lot of courage. So in speaking with our athletic director and our university president, they sent out an anonymous survey to our team, so let us sort of in a sense, vote on whether we wanted to compete against the team or not. And as such, we again we're united in that cause, and we chose to forfeit against San Jose.
Speaker 1: How was that received? Obviously wasn't received particularly well by the Democratic State senator. By the way, why did you end up testifying before the State Senate.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, the reason I was testifying with pro the State Senate is actually I'm from Arizona, and so in Arison, we are trying to pass a ballot measure the protect women's sports, which is to designate those sections, as I explained to the senator, male, female, and co ed for athletic associations and sporting organizations in Arizona. Not only that, but the bill also further strengthens that female locker rooms and bathrooms are protected spaces and males will not be allowed into them. So we're actually trying to push that ballot measure through Arizona legislator right now. And that was in the Senate Committee of Education that I testified in front of her, So already passed in the House and now I was standing in front of her. Obviously she didn't receive it well. And at the time of the forfeiture, I certainly received a lot of hate and lots of people telling me that I'm not inclusive, that I'm a hateful person. But for the most part, people support this issue. The American public supports this issue. It's basic biology. It's simple truth. Men are not women, Women are not men. Women deserve protected faces, and to have that senator stand in front of me and say she would have welcomed a man on her team, it is laughable.
Speaker 1: Did you get a different reaction from the other state senators in this hearing?
Speaker 4: I had the chair woman, she's a Republican. She asked me to expound a little bit more on my experience of, like you said, all the training that goes into that, like the dedication, the sacrifice, years of working tirelessly to get to the level you're at, and to have that happen, Like, what were the emotions behind that? I shared that very plainly, very openly talked about my disappointment, the heartbreak of it all. And I wasn't even a teammate with that biological mail. I just had to compete against them, So I can't imagine what it was like for those girls on the team. Brooks Luster in particular, You've heard her name often, but her story alone, like it's just I have to stand up for this cause. And he had to have her react to the way she did after I had expounded on how that made me feel, and per line of questioning, it was so bizarre, and no other senators spoke up in that hearing. I think they could see it was a slippery slope that they were falling down.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be interesting when to follow how this plays out. A lot of people don't understand student athletes. It's a full time job being an athlete and a student. In other words, while all the other kids are going to I don't know, pregaming before football games and going to frat parties and having a good time, you guys are in full time training mode and then any downtime you're either going to spend sleeping or studying, and there's not much time for anything else. This just takes title minding and I think turns it on its head. I will tell you this, and I hope this gives you a little bit of comfort, Kylie, because I think you're a natural born leader. You're extremely articulate, you have amazing courage and bravery. You're standing for the right causes, and a lot of female athletes that will follow in your footsteps will benefit from your commitment to this cause. Do you have any plans what you think you want to do as you get older and you head into a career. I think you'd be a rockstar governor one day.
Speaker 4: I haven't. I haven't thought of it. Thank you so much for your compliments. I believe it or not. Wanted to get into coaching. I wanted to coach Collegiately. I don't know if that continues to be the path for me, but I'm certainly open to wherever life will take me and wherever God wants me especially. But thank you so much again.
Speaker 1: Amen, Well, We're going to follow your career, look forward to great things for you, and we just admire your courage. I don't think you even know the impact. I think we can't measure the impact that your courage and bravery and standing up will have for a lot of other young female student athletes, and they deserve you know, the path you're forging for them, Riley forge for them is very impactful and we appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you so much for having me on. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Kaylee Ray, former Utah State volleyball star captain, standing up for the right of women and you know not to play biological men and women's sports. Quick break right Back will continue on the other side, exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all day, every day, This is the Sean Hannity show coming this March seventeenth, Dublin's very own talk show. Lebrec on Sean Oh Hannity.
Speaker 5: Dropping them on into you. This is our right wing, aren't you conserve its?
Speaker 2: Eve?
Speaker 5: Lepric on Sean o'hannity.
Speaker 1: All right, happy same Patty's day, all of you in New York dealing with the crowds and the parade goers and the green beer pukers. I mean, good luck to you today, on top of all the high taxes that Zoron Marxist Commi Mamdani wants to put on you, and of course all the people that hate Israel that are around him, including his own wife cheering on what happened October seventh. Doesn't get any sicker than this guy at all. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Fred in Washington State, Fred, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Sar?
Speaker 6: I'm here and happy Saint Patty's Day to you. I just I saw an interview with Rocanna or a comment by ro Kana the other day and he was going on about, uh, you know that we didn't have any threat because Iran didn't have any missiles. That would get to us. And my thought immediately was, well, that he's just talking about ICBMs, and no, they didn't have icy CBMs that we know of. They were trying to develop them. But uh, the missile was only a delivery system, and there's other ways that they could get it here. They could put it on a on a cargotainer ship. The cargotainer ship, of course, sales into port before it's inspected. And uh, even if they did have some kind of suspicion that there was something on the ship, they're actively trying to defund the Coastguard and everything that would do the inspection. So I you know, when I when I hear the word moron, and I looked it up in the Dish dictionary, there was a picture of Rocanna right there.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm just going to tell you something right now, and I went through the earlier there really isn't much to say to people that have been advancing ridiculous conspiracy theories, false narratives. It's very very clear what Steve Whitcoff said, and I'm not going to replay what I said in the opening hour because I am with Lindsey Graham. That gets too repetitive. But the Uranians had and they bragged about in these negotiations they unilateral right to have nuclear weapons. They bragged about having sixty percent enriched uranium to the tune of what foreigner in sixty kilograms, which is enough for ten or eleven nuclear weapons. They also rejected civilian use slowly enriched uranium that we would give them for free. It was not just ten years, it would have been in perpetuity. As I had done a follow up with Steve Witcoff, who was in the room with them at that point. The President stood by the right principle. And those people that want to make ridiculous, conspiratorial arguments that Donald Trump is being manipulated by Israel or that this was not an imminent threat, you know Donald Trump is. And I'll repeat this because it bears repeating. Donald Trump is following three historical principles here and his own Trump doctrine. He is following the Reagan peace through strength model, which is smart. He is also he's learned the lessons of history the last century, one hundred million dead souls, and what happens if you see an emerging threat like this around the world, then you choose to turn a blind eye towards it and do nothing. He's also learned the lessons of past conflicts and wars, and this is not going to be a forever war. As people are proclaiming the amount, the success, the damage has been incredible. Yes, every life is sacred, but will never know will we will never be able to. But because they don't one day have an nuclear weapon that I believe in all my heart that they would use. You know, we don't know how many lives the President potentially saved here and it is but the President is using sound principles coupled with the next generation of weaponry, coupled with the Trump doctrine no forever wars, and he's making the world a better, safer place. And for those people that don't understand it, I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince them, and I'm not going to waste my time going along with their ridiculous conspiracies that this person or that person are Israel or BB you know, because the rabid, virulent anti Semitism movement is alive and well a lot of it is ginned up by foreign entities on social media targeting our young people. But I just don't have anything left. I don't have anything to say to them. If you want to be dumb, ignorant, stupid and gamble with your kids and grandkids' futures, feel free. Donald Trump won't, and he gets to decide. He's the one that was elected president. And you know, people want to argue that they know more about the MAGA movement than the guy that built the MAGA movement. They can't even explain the Trump doctrine. They don't know. So, you know, I just there are times you have to lead and make tough decisions, and I think the President did so here and I hope and pray three four weeks from now, we're looking at an entirely different scenario and looking at Americans coming home. That's what I'm hoping for, and God willing that'll be the case. You know, there's always a risk with any military effort, but the risk of doing nothing could have created down the road a potential nuclear holocaust, and that would have been that would have been Donald Trump's legacy if that happened. I don't think he really had a choice here. Unfortunately, Fred, we appreciate you. Thomas at North Carolina next Sean Hennity Show. What's up, Thomas? How are you pretty good?
Speaker 7: How are you? It's a pleasure to speak with you.
Speaker 1: What's going on? So Thomas is originally from New York, I'm guessing, and you moved to North Carolin or you're visiting North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Nope, we moved. We lived in West chessa up and Rye, which, as you know, it's a very expensive county.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number one property tax county in the country. And I know because I lived in the number two highest property tax county in the country in Nassau County. Although Bruce Blakeman's doing a great job in Nassau County, yes he.
Speaker 7: Is, Yes he is. So both of us retired, we decided, or my wife had made the decision, let's move somewhere else. We lived on the water up in west Chester, so we came down here. We looked around. We built a house on Belmont in Belmont, right on Lake Wiley, across the water from us as Charlotte. Our taxes are about twelve to thirteen times cheaper. It's like livingly down.
Speaker 1: Here, isn't that great? I mean, so many of my friends, by the way, North Carolina is amazing amazing. South Carolina is amazing, Tennessee is amazing, Texas amazing. I'm a little biased towards my state of Florida, but all of these places are so much better. Now. Let me ask you this. You're not going to vote Democrat and ruin the state that you went to and bring those stupid policies that dominate New York, are you?
Speaker 7: No, not at all. I grew up in Jamaica's States with my parents, and Donald Trump lived a few houses from us. I am one hundred percent Trumper, one hundred and ten percent, so is my wife.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to make North North Carolina even greater than it is. And I will tell you for people that are hesitant to move, I don't know why people have that hesitancy. I mean maybe people just are comfort zone people. I'm not a comfort zone person. I want to always push through barriers. The fact that I live now in six different states in my life one of the best things I ever did.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I learned so much about this country, about the people in different regions and areas. And you know, I kid people with their accents, but I love accents regardless where you're from.
Speaker 7: It's a different it's a different pace down you New York, as you know, being in New York, of both and it's go, go go twenty four seven. Down here, it's a slower pace. Not being disrespectful, it's a slower pace, but it's like living free down here. We've built a big house. We're on the water. I have a boat, we have a dock. Our house is thirty two hundred square feet, three floors, walk out to the water. But they're building thousands of houses down here because or I love that New or Buffalo area moving. I mean, it's unbelievable. I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Thousands of I think fully, twenty five percent or thirty three percent, I forget the number was in the New York Post a week or two ago. Of New Yorkers are planning to leave in the next five years. So you're ahead of the curve, which means you bought it at a good price, which means your home value will go up and it will even be a better deal in the end. The sooner people move, the better. I can tell you this. The pace of my life has not changed. In other words, I'm dialed into this radio show probably more now than I've ever been I'm dialed into TV, probably more now than ever because I think the stakes are so high. I've added a podcast because I love to do it and I have the time, and I and I do my workout, but I go, go, go, from the minute I opened my eyes to the minute I go to bed. However, I'm that close to the beach that I get to see God a lot easier than I did in New York. If that makes any sense.
Speaker 7: Yes, I am totally understand.
Speaker 1: All right, my friend God bless you. Appreciate you being there. By the way, I want to remind everybody you need a safety security plan for you and your family. And that's where the technology by r NA dot com comes and please go to that website, please look at their videos. Let us say hello to Dave, also in North Carolina. Dave, how are you glad you called sir?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 8: Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: So what I wanted to touch on, Sean is what you kind of already touched on a little bit. Was I think it's important for conservatives to compete, continue to remind the left how things would have been if I ran would have been able to go on the offensive first with the weaponry I saw that we destroyed that. I didn't realize they had as much as many drones and as much missiles as they actually had. If they'd have gone on the offensive and gone after us in Israel at the same time, how many servicemen would be missing.
Speaker 1: Now, No, it's an amazing thing. There are people, you know, one of the arguments I've been hearing from the isolationist movement, the abandoned Trump people, and they're very few. The rassmusent out of poll out. Today, Americans see that this is a great success. It is the greatest military effort ever put together in the history of warfare. It just is it's a massacre. Doesn't mean it's it doesn't mean it's not risk free.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: Any military maneuver is risky, but the risk of not doing it, to me is that much greater. But yes, you are correct, this is a regime. They're the number one state sponsor of terror for a reason. Believe people when they say death to America, they and while we had the chance to defang this evil regime. It's sort of like and I hate Hitler analogies or you know, any of these other analogies that people use. I think they're overused, and I think they're inappropriately used. But if you have a chance to take out a mad regime before it builds up its military, might tell me why you want to wait and risk mass death. On the other side of that, you know, sometimes you have to have wisdom in life. You have to learn the lessons of history in life. And I believe Donald Trump applied that here.
Speaker 8: I do too, and I think he, like you said, he saved a lot of lives. This would have been a lot different if I Ran would have decided to launch mass attacks against our bases in other countries as well as Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you. Love our friends in North Carolina eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Joe, I'm sorry, John and Virginia. Hey, John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 7: Hey? Thanks?
Speaker 3: Sean. Yeah, I think that you know, all of us feel our hearts just sink when we hear about the loss of life that's occurring in this war, especially among our military, but also including the innocent bosstandrews in Iran and neighboring countries. But It helps me to put things in perspective when I think about scenes from two movies. One is the movie Jaws, which is the scene where the mother of the little boy who's been killed by the shark walks up to the sheriff slaps him in the face. You knew, you knew that manster was out there, you knew how dangerous it was, and you did nothing. And then the other one. That helps me because when I look at the movie Oppenheimer and he's trying to point out how much progress they've made on making a bomb. He's talking to his scientist, his engineers as technicians, and he's using enrichment of an iring uranium. You know how much uranium two thirty eight they've converted to two thirty five. And the Iranians have told us they have sixty five percent enriched uranium that's in the rubble. They can retrieve it. And that's way beyond what you need for peaceful purposes, which is like ten percent in Richmond. As getting close to that, I'm not sure exactly, but eighty eight, Well.
Speaker 1: Take a week, that's sixty percent. It would take a week to ten days. I'll give you the last word here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it well, and so you know, it's it's awful what we were confronted with. But what if they need to do send us a notarize invitation? We want to kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's pretty much the choice, isn't it gone. I've got to run, my friend, God bless you, glad you're out there. Love our friends in the Commonwealth. Sorry about your new governor. You have my sympathy. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We have a great Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Senator John Fetterman. By the way, he's on our podcast. You'd want to check it out wherever you see a video podcast. Lindsey Graham tonight, Victor Davis Hansen tonight, John Solomon with an investigative report tonight, the FBI director Cash Patel, Ted Cruz Tonight, investigative reporter Nick Shirley, Mike Tobin. I can't do better than this nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.