Speaker 1: Well we have come.
Speaker 2: To your city, go way again.
Speaker 3: And saying you a conscious will I'll be entire high.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 4: People that were sending out the criminals, that the illegal aliens coming from their countries were taking them back, and they're going to take them back fast and if they don't, they'll pay a very high economic price and.
Speaker 3: Arrest of quote fifty illegal aliens right there, Alex Yep.
Speaker 1: We call them undocumented immigrants. Understand.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I wish I could do something they don't know.
Speaker 5: What to do. Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 7: Coming to your.
Speaker 3: Going away against as and saying you a conscious sall.
Speaker 7: The New Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 6: More hind the scenes information on freaking News, and more bold inspired solutions for America. Coming up next, our final news roundup and information Overload Hour's.
Speaker 8: Round Up, Information Overload Hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we have so much ground to cover with hearings going on for RFK Junior Cash Patel and for Tulsi Gabbard, who We've been discussing all of them today as the hearings got started. I mean, Dick Durbin has been just a low life. He's sort of like Chuck Schumer out of Illinois, and you know, he's just a smear merchant. And very early on in the hearings, he starts lecturing and insinuating that Cash Patel, who's been on this program, who has served as country you know, was the chiefest staff of the but the Secretary of Defense, but insinuating that he's a racist.
Speaker 1: This is Dick Darby.
Speaker 9: Anever of my Republican colleagues on this committee of criticized Miss Lumber's extremism. One of my colleagues described her as a quote crazy conspiracy theorist who regularly utters disgusting garbage. Another called her really toxic. Giving all of this, why did you associate with miss Lumer center?
Speaker 3: As you can see, I took a photograph with an individual who at showed up at a book event. I don't believe I'm guilty by association, and I certainly don't believe that an individual who was the first minority to serve as a Deputy Director of National Intelligence for this country is a racist in any way, and I detest any conjecture to the contrary.
Speaker 8: Good for him, very good for him. Then Lindsey Graham stepped in. Lindsay has his finest moments a lot of these hearings, and he was great. He's a pushcash fatal who did not want to talk about this issue. He pushed him on it and it got very interesting.
Speaker 10: Have you ever been subject to racism as an individual?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Senator yes, I want to get into those details of my family.
Speaker 1: I'll let's get into a few of them. Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at the record from January sixth, where I testified before that committee because of my personal information being released by Congress, I was subjected to a direct and significant threat on my life and I put that information in the record. I had to move in that threat. Good.
Speaker 7: I was called.
Speaker 3: A detestable and I'll apologize if I don't get all right, but it's in the record. A detestable sent who had no right being in this country. You should go back to where you came from. You belong with your terrorist home friends. And that's what was sent to me. That's just a piece of it. But that's nothing compared to what the men and women in law enforcement face every day, and that's why they have my support.
Speaker 8: Anyway, here to weigh in on this and Tulsea Gabbard's hearing, we have some cuttfale play of her as well. Is Brian Finch. He is the co chair of the cybersecurity practice at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman. And you've been watching this Adam Schift show go on, and this is what I told this audience.
Speaker 1: What happened. Anyway, this is all they got.
Speaker 8: They whatever denial stage after November fifth, Democrats were in, they're out of it. They're now in the rage and anger and lashing out stage. But I don't think they really laid a glove on any of these nominees. And it's just going to be up to Republicans to stiffen their spines and give the president the cabinet that he deserves.
Speaker 11: Sean, You're absolutely right. I mean, I've been in DC for almost thirty years and at this point I'm pretty jaded by the opposition and a lot of these confirmation hearings it's just theater. It's theater that they're looking to produce, script and copy that they can use in their fundraising emails and their television commercials and throw red meat or red soy meat, as the case may be for Democrats to their loyal party supporters and their voters and saying, look, how I'm standing up to these horrible people who are dedicated to violating the Constitution or civil rights when it's not true. I mean, it's just absolutely not true, and everybody recognizes it for what it is. It's just playing to your audience, and it's not it's not truly serious lawmaking.
Speaker 8: You know, as we look at this and we're learning more and more over time is and there was a there was a pretty interesting story. It's long and it's somewhat complex, and I'm not sure if I have the time to go into it, but I'll give a little summary. It was on foxnews dot com today but identified anti Trump FBI agent apparently broke protocol played a critical role in opening and advancing the bureau's original investigation related to the twenty twenty election, tying Donald Trump to the probe without any sufficient predication. Whistle Blower disclosures have been obtained obtained by Chuck Grassley Reveal along with Ron Johnson, and they shared internal FBI emails, you know, and predicating documents legally protected whistleblower disclosures. And they've found out that these documents prove that the genesis of the federal election interference case brought against Donald Trump began at the hands of one FBI assistant special agent. It is not even a special agent, and that Fox Digital reported in twenty twenty four this individual had been fired, you know, from the FBI after he violated the Hatch Act in his political post on social media. Previously, whistle blowers claimed that this guy had shown a pattern of active public partisanship, and all of this was allowed to continue over Jim comey, mister higher honor, and Christopher Ray, and I think cleaning out the FBI and taking away you know, the FBI clearly has been politicized, the DOJ has been weaponized, and it's got to come to an end. And I know a lot of people say to me, you know, well, why are Democrats all of a sudden now interested in this, because they remain silent the whole time, Because is it. Aren't they really afraid that the precedent that they themselves set would be used against them in.
Speaker 11: The end, they should be and you're absolutely right, and the president and President Trump is absolutely right about trying to find nominees and whether it's a director of the FBI, whether it's the Attorney General, whether it's the d and I, Tulsea Gabbard, people who not only are going to ask questions, but know who work with people who ask questions as well. And I think that's a bit of a subtler point that's not getting across to a lot of folks, is that you know, it may be that someone like Chris Ray, he could have had some good attention intentions, but the people sitting below him, for example, might not have had good intentions and not given him the full information on any given matter. And so that's why the President has sought out people like Cash, Mattel, Tulsi Gabbard and others and given them explicit direction to review to reform, but also make sure that you're working with people who know how to ask the right questions and know not to gain the system, and you can trust them to not gain the system. There's always going to be one or two, you know, bad actors here or there, but if you don't take a top down review and see who's really committed to doing the right thing, following the law, following the constitution, et cetera. That's how you wind up with these organizations which put you in these spectacularly absurd situations like calling the president I mean asset of Vladimir Putin or Tulsi Gabbard of an asset of a Shirasad. Those are just ludicrous claims. And what the President has been working steadily towards getting people in government who who won't do that and have a system in place to protect against that.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 8: And then if borders on absurd, you know, Uh, Chris Coon's asking, you know, what would you do if ordered by Donald Trump to open an investigation into a political enemy, and his answer was, any law enforcement operation will only be launched on factual on a factual legal basis.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: I'd never do anything on constitutional or anything unlawful, you know. Then asked if he would fire the agents who worked on Jack Smith's team, he said, not at BI agents will be fired. Not not at BI agents will be fired for their mission assignments. He says that that's that's not an acceptable answer. You failed your first test, and whether you'd stand up to Trump. I mean, it's just they just they they can't help themselves now. And Horano asking if Cash has ever sexually abused anyone, number one question. It seems every single time, you know. But at the end of the day, it's the same. It's sort of like wash, rinse and repeat. This is all they've got, whether it's RFK, Tulsi or Cash.
Speaker 11: And you know what's particularly galling to me, Sean, is when the opposite is true, which is they talk about Alvin Bragg's case against the president. They say, well, you know, he's a felon. The jury has spoken, the law is spoken, no one is against no one is above the law. And you know, you sit there as a lawyer and you say, you've got to be kidding me. No reasonable prosecutor, no one who has any shred of decency or politically apolitical in them, is going to look at the cases that were brought against the president and say, yeah, those are legitimate. And they were entirely illegitimate. There was absolutely nothing there. These were political prosecutions designed for a very clear purpose to render Trump unelectable, and thankfully if backfired. But if you bring those examples up to them and say Oh, that's completely different. We're much more wried about these strange theoreticals and hypotheticals that you'd come up with the cash and tulsiellers, and it's just nonsense.
Speaker 8: It's absolutely as I watched the Tulsa hearings today, I mean, their obsession was with Edward Snowden, and she widely condemned it. And I've discussed this many times. You know, Fumi won. Shame on, Shame on you bulls twice, three, four, five, six, ten, fifteen, one thousand times, Shame on us. You know, we know that we were hacked. The Trump campaign was hacked during this presidential election cycle numerous times by China and by Iran, and likely by North Korea and other countries. And she's not supportive of what Edward Snowden did, and she was very clear there was PIZA abuse. That was their second point of contention when they used Hillary Clinton's unverified, now debunked, bought and paid for Russian disinformation as the basis of four PISA applications, and only years later did they say, oh, knowing what we know now, we never would have used that information. Well, they knew at the time and were warned ahead of time not to use it, and so that seems to be the heart of their biggest argument against her. And I thought she handled it particularly well. Susan Collins, I noted, you know, why is she asking Gabbard if she ever met with his Bolah. She said, it's an absurd accusation. I mean, or Gabbert, you know, going to Syria saying it can benefit greatly by going and engaging boots on the ground, the woman that has served her country with honor and distinction. It's disgusting how they treat people, and it's probably why you're never going to want to You're not going to get.
Speaker 1: A lot of good people that ever want to go into government now.
Speaker 11: No, absolutely not. And a lot of those same senators asking questions about Hesbala, etc. Remain absolutely silent in the face of claims saying that you know Israel has killed you know, sixty thousand civilians in the Gaza strip are taking sympathetic views to that. Again, it's just pure hypocrisy. It's trying to strike down anybody you think is aligned with President Trump's values, policy perspectives, and these folks are there to ask the tough questions at the end of the day, and that's what someone like at Director Gabbard should be doing. That's someone like Cash Bettel. They should be doing that. They should be asking difficult questions that should be contrarians a lot of the time to make sure that all sides are being explored and that ultimately the policy decision makers like for instance, Cash isn't a policy maker. He's the director of the FBI. He's on par with the director or the administrator of the DEA or the head of Science and Technology at DHS. They're a subcomponent. It's up to Pam Bondi and others to make those attorneys as the Attorney General to make those decisions, and for Tulsea Gabbard making sure that he is asking the right questions and then she brings to the president information and then he and Mike walts Is the National Security Advisor, and Pete Hexath as Defense Secretary, they.
Speaker 5: Make the decision.
Speaker 11: So I'm happy to see them asking those questions. Am I going to agree with every answer that they personally come up with, Not necessarily, but I want them asking the hard questions.
Speaker 8: Quick break right back more with Brian Finch on the other side, as we talk about the hearings of Tulsi RFK Junior and Cash Battel from earlier today. All predictable, all Democrats, all rage, all hate, all phony accusations.
Speaker 1: It's so amazing.
Speaker 8: They don't want done to them what they did to Donald Trump and all of his associates. That is their biggest fear, actually, you know, in a weird way. Humorous quick break right back. Your calls also coming up eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, All right, we continue now with Brian Finch. As we've been watching all day the hearings day two of RFK Junior's hearings before the US Senate, and it's just an absolute clown show on top of Cash Battel for FBI Director Tulsi Gabbard d and I director. As we continue, you know, to analyze this. Brian Finch, by the way, is the co chair of the cybersecurity practice at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman and knows all about the deep state. You're the cybersecurity expert. Are Americans? How often are we spied on? And have no idea? Do you believe our government is accumulating massive amounts of data and holding onto it.
Speaker 11: I think the government is definitely monitoring a lot of people. I think they're doing it rowfully a lot of the time hon a free Sean. What bothers me more than that is the fact that the Chinese government, the Russian government at North Korea, and others Iranians, they're going through our systems NonStop, and the American government throws its hands up and saying, well, there's not much we can do about it. If you look what happened towards the end of the Biden administration, it came out that the Russian government and others had completely hacked into or the Chinese government actually had hacked into telecom systems of some of the major providers in the country, and bonds from the Biden administration was it's going to be really hard to get them out, so everybody be careful. That to me is far more offensive at the end of the day, than anything that might be happening allegedly within the American government spying. And if you're asking me, we need to focus on the foreign threats first. It doesn't mean that the domestic overreach and spying isn't a problem. And isn't something that shouldn't be carefully monitored. But for Dawn Sure, I want to make sure that we have people like John Ratcliffe, Telsea, Gabbert, Hexith and Pambondi and others are going to stand up and say China, Russia absolutely not. If you do this to us, there'll be serious consequences. And President's done that and I support it.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 8: It's about time these agencies get cleaned out and those deep state operators have got to go and weaponization has got to end. Anyway, Brian, we appreciate you, thank you. When we come back, we'll hit the phones. Eight hundred and nine to foot one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Or in fake news gives you lies, Hannity's applies the truth. Sean Hennity is on right now.
Speaker 8: Al right twenty five till the top of the hour. We'll get to your calls in just a minute. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, look nine to eleven. It's more than just a day in history. It is it's a day that is still unfortunately taking lives. That is a truth that is a reality. More first responders have died since that day from nine to eleven related illnesses than actually on that day. You have only two states in this country that have kindergarten through twelfth grade mandates requiring that kids learn about nine to eleven. I mean, my own daughter was born only you know, two are thirteen days before something like that. A whole generation of kids know nothing about that day. Anyway, The Tunnel to Towers has their nine to eleven Institute, and they are writing this wrong. They're helping teachers educate kids K through twelve with their nonfiction resources. They have full curriculum units with scripted social study lessons and activities and backgrounds for teachers. They have first person accounts told through videos, and they're Discovering Heroes book series. They have a Speaker's Bureau for classrooms. They have a mobile exhibit. It's a tractor trailer that's an interactive museum with nine to eleven artifacts, And of course the Russell F. Siller Memorial Scholarships for the children of program recipients. We can't forget and help our nation remember and keep its valve to help generations and remind them. Anyway, Please join US commit to eleven dollars a month so all the great work of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation continues. Their website the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Anyway, sixty seven people dying in this tragic crash last night. You know, I spent a lot of time talking on all my friends that are you with aircraft and helicopters and jets, and they all had a very interesting take on what happened in this incident, and it's just sad. President Trump addressed the tragedy today and was right to talk about, you know, Mayor Pete pothole, Pete's failures.
Speaker 1: That was one thing he said.
Speaker 8: But he also provided a moment of silence for the victims of this crash and reported there were no survivors and pointed out where one family, one nation, our hearts are broken, and our hearts go out to all of these families.
Speaker 12: I'd like to request a moment of silence for the victims and their families.
Speaker 5: Please, thank you very much.
Speaker 12: I speak to you this morning in an hour of anguish for a nation. Just before nine pm last night in American Airlines regional jet carrying sixty passengers and four crew collided with an Army black Hawk helicopter carrying three military service members over the Potomac River in Washington, DC while on final approach to Regae National Airport. Both aircraft crashed instantly and were immediately submerged into the icy waters of the Potomac. Real tragedy. The massive search and rescue mission was underway throughout the night, leveraging every asset at our disposal. And I have to say the local, state, federal military, including the United States Coast Guard in particular, they've done a phenomenal job, so quick, so fast. It was mobilized immediately. The work has now shifted to a recovery mission. Sadly, there are no survivors. We are a country where really we are in mourning.
Speaker 1: This is really.
Speaker 12: Shaking a lot of people, including people very sadly from other nations who are on the flight for the family members back in Wichita, Kansas. Here in Washington and Sea and throughout the United States and in Russia. We can only begin to imagine the agony that you're all feeling. Nothing worse on behalf of the first Lady, myself, and three hundred and forty million Americans. Our hearts are shattered alongside yours, and our prayers are with you now and in the days to come. We'll be working very, very diligently in the days to come.
Speaker 10: We're here for you to wipe away the tears.
Speaker 12: And to orfer you our devotion, our love, and our support is great support. In moments like this, the differences between Americans fade to nothing compared to the bonds of affection and loyalty that unite us all. We are one family, and today we are all heartbroken. We're all searching for answers.
Speaker 8: It just said, our thoughts and prayers go to the people that were on this aircraft, on these aircrafts anyway, let's get to our phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program, James and North Carolina. Hey James, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Sean? Thank you so much for all you do, sir, You're a blessing to our country. Seawn. I used to apply seventy six for a private corporation very similar to the UH six aircraft Invalld. The was an airline pilot. I now fly private business jets. I fly into Teeterborough, phone in and out of Reagan hundreds of times. Sean, the thing that's really bugging me is why did the TCAST system not generate an alert on that regional jet?
Speaker 1: Eric, You're raising a great question.
Speaker 8: The TCAST system is the traffic collision warning system.
Speaker 1: For people that don't know.
Speaker 10: That is correct. That's correct, and for a helicopters to operate in that exclusion area. Washington, DC is located inside what's on his Class Bravo airspace, very busy airspace, New York, La, Atlanta, Charlotte. That that airspace is considered Class B for all aircraft operating in that they're required to have a transponder that generates an altitude that's called Mode C and they're generating ads information out as well. So that helicopter was transmitting enough information to where if the TCAs system was working properly on that candid air airplane, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But the TCASS computer, it will generate a solution and it'll tell the flight crew. It'll it'll generate an alert. It'll say traffic traffic climb, climb now or descend, and it will actually give them a path where to quiet.
Speaker 8: It's actually I just happened to know, and I have enough friends that are pilots that it's a verbal command. It's not like they're not hearing it.
Speaker 10: It's a verbal and a visual cue and it'll actually correct tell's the pilot where to put the nose, where to pitch. And if that had been had been working, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. So the a lot of a lot of unanswered questions that had that system worked properly, it would have this crash would not have happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's I guess that's why we call them accidents. They're not designed to happen. And there's such redundancy in aircraft today and you know, we've almost and I hate to say this in light of an incident like this, you know, in many regards and maybe as a pilot you would agree with this statement, we've come close to perfecting air airflight?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 8: Because when you think of the hundreds of thousands of flights you know, take off world wide.
Speaker 10: We are getting we have one of the safest systems in the world. But I have learned just when I think I've got my airplane figured out, I've been flying this particular platform I'm flying now for twenty years. Just when I think I've got it mastered, something comes up and it humbles me. And we are nowhere near perfection. We've got a great system. We've come a long way, but there's still you know, there's always room for improvement.
Speaker 1: And I mean, are we ever going to stop having auto accidents? Are we ever?
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not looking for perfection, but I'm saying we've come near perfection when you consider the sheer volume of aircraft in the skies worldwide at any given time, and there are so few incidents even when there are emergencies. You know, we have contingencies to bring it down in the amount of redundancy in terms of avionics and and you know, backup systems and redundancy. I mean, it's all there, and it's a great I feel very comfortable with flight, although it's not it's I guess nothing with involving human beings will ever be perfect. But you know, we were doing pretty well with the system and this just turned out to be a horrible tragedy, which is not None of this conversation is going to bring any comfort to any of the families and victims.
Speaker 10: No, not at all. Thank you so much for all you do, Sean, and I know you have the presidents here. One thing we've got to do to get away from the peat Bodhage edge era. Can we please bring back the term not tam and get rid of notice two air missions. That's one of the dumbest things ever.
Speaker 1: You got to appreciate your call. Thanks for what you do.
Speaker 8: You know, a friend of mine who's so into aircraft that's all everyonets to talk about, actually said to me that, you know, pilots are great. He goes, piloting an aircraft is not hard, he said, I said really. He said, well, you go through your basic training, you go through instrument training, you go through all of that. And then he said, when you need a pilot is when things go wrong, when you need a good pilot. Let's say hi to Frankie in Washington State. Hey Frankie, how are you.
Speaker 2: Mister Hannity god bless, Yeah, talked to you last year. You did that big, huge donation for Tendred Towers. Yes, sir, I want to thank you so much for that for my brothers and sisters. So anyhow, real quick, I'm gonna give you my ad D version.
Speaker 7: All right, So beating in the military, I.
Speaker 2: Was an engineer, right, MVG's okay, okay, that's finding dandy. You know, you're you're flying a plane all that stuff. Yeah, okay, but you go special option flying to flying a helicopter whatever. You got MVG's night vision goggles.
Speaker 7: All right, then then you got an f o V still the vision. Okay, So when that place come into with headlights hidding you, did you lose fifty of your vision?
Speaker 2: Especially if you're that close to a plane, you know, so I can see there's some confusion, maybe.
Speaker 7: There stuff that something was there, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's that's where I'm going with that. I'm not saying there's no fault with anybody, but there's there's some parameters that people gotta look at. Okay, yeah, there's alert to all that.
Speaker 7: But when you're coming in now you watching area.
Speaker 8: But regardless, let's let's say all of what you're saying is true. What about the tcast system, the traffic television warning system, Why wouldn't that have kicked in.
Speaker 7: You're coming in hot. You're coming in hot, you're coming in.
Speaker 2: You're landing landing gear.
Speaker 7: Then you're doing all your your uh your all your to.
Speaker 2: Go to coming in landing your down, You're doing all your case scenarios as you're coming in, flaps down, you know, spoilers up, you know, you know you're coming in throttle back, you're navigating all that stuff. There's a lot of stuff when you get alert, when you're that low to the ground, and then you've got a helicopter coming up that that that uh you know it's got MVGS and we're probably coming up silent. You know, they're doing something special ops, whatever it is.
Speaker 7: You don't know. Nobody really knows what happened.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows, and especially if you're flying with the MDGs man you can hear with the light, you lose all your perifield, you use lose a lot, So there's no there's no time of reaction, you know, as an engineer.
Speaker 7: And that's what I'm saying, Okay, and then.
Speaker 2: The real quick thing, Hey, you know what China's did. China's do all this stuff. I think that we should subject them with the COVID stuff, and we take all that stuff back, and we're gonna charge them for the money. We're gonna take the canal, We're gonna take barram back. We're gonna take all that stuff as payment as payment for everything they did to this and continue.
Speaker 5: To do to us.
Speaker 7: So we're not gonna tariff. Then we're gonna nothing.
Speaker 8: We're just gonna take They've gotten away with so much, and I have never been held accountable what they knowingly did to the world. They wouldn't let any plane out of Wuhan fly to their country, but they let Wuhan flights go all over the world. That tells me they knew. Frank, you appreciate it. We'll sneaking Paul and San Francisco. Next, the United Socialist Utopia of California.
Speaker 1: What's up, Paul? How are you good?
Speaker 5: Afternoon, Sean. It's a privilege to talk to you. Have been listening to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you since.
Speaker 5: Nineteen eighties when you were here in California.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wow, you know, have I changed at all? That's all I asked people. I think I'm the same. My principles haven't changed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your hair is betre.
Speaker 8: I deserve that, Linda. I could see her laughing, Go ahead, laugh away, have fun at my expense done.
Speaker 1: At least you can pull it off, that's true. At least I have hair. Anyway. What's on your mind today, Well, a couple of things.
Speaker 5: One on this aircraft. You know, I've spent twenty years in the Marine Corps and aircraft maintenance, and as such, I've watched a lot of those, you know, air disasters on TV and whatnot, and you know, they always want to blame the maintenance first, even though like your first caller was saying, you know, their air warning air collision warning wasn't working. But it's been my experience probably eight or nine times out of ten, it's it's pilot error, you know. And like the other guy was saying, just for it, you know, maybe he was over you know, pilot overload in the cockpit. You know, the warning might have gone off, but you know he didn't have time to react to it. It could be a lot of things.
Speaker 8: But you know, it's terrible to say, but you're right, ninety plus percent of the time it's pilot error or ATC air traffic control can be a part of it too, and it's just a fact, and you know, it just is a reminder whether you're driving your car. I mean, I used to speed a lot and I got pulled over a lot. And then as I got older, I said, you know what this is. This is ridiculous. And you know, it was a time in my life had two phones and I'd be like texting on both of them at the same time. It's stupid, and I refuse to text when I drive, and I don't speed anymore. And if you don't like how that I'm going to speed limit, then okay, then a drive. I'll drive on the right side of the road. You're drive on the left side of the road. Just common sense. It's a common courtesy for other people. I would never want to wake up having hurt somebody because I was doing something stupid. Anyway, my friend, I do appreciate your call and your service as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, that's going to.
Speaker 8: Wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, we'll have all the latest on the hearings of Cash Betel, RFK Junior Tulsei Gabbard. Also part two of my interview with JD Vance. We'll have the latest on this terrible crash that took place in Washington, d C. How did it happen? Why did it happen? Did any of blue to Judge Harris and Biden's a DEI mandates impact air safety. We'll get into that too. We'll have the latest on this mid air collision nine Eastern City. You DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.