Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Braiden is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Sabrina for three years, but now he thinks that something might be going on, so we're going to see if we can help him out. Brandon, I'm sorry you're in this situation, man, Why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 2: So my girlfriend and I we've been together for about three years, not married, where we actually live in different cities, and so, yeah, we've been doing long distance and I'm afraid she might be cheating on me. I don't know, like things, you know, you have your ups and downs in any relationship, But recently it's been feeling a lot more down, Like she's been a bit shorter with me, and we haven't been able to talk a lot or as oftome as we used to, Like she's taken longer and longer to respond to a lot of my messages, whether it's like text or voice memo or even voicemails, like I just don't hear back as fast. And yeah, I'm concerned. I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Have you had a talk with her at all about it?
Speaker 2: Nothing? In depth, Like I've tried to bring it up once or twice, but I don't know. I'm kind of I had a hard time with confrontations sometimes, so I haven't been able to like we haven't been able to get to the meet of the issue. I don't feel like, but the behavior has just been weird, Like she's doing a lot of activities with her trends like book clubs and organized social events or things like that. Like there's always something getting in the way, and it seems almost too convenient at this point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Is it just like a gut feeling you have, I mean, based off of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Or Yeah, like if it was just any one of these things, it would be, you know, fine, But like I said, it's been going on for a long time. It's been a lot of these things happening, So it's just it's a pattern at this point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And you've never had one of these kind of spots in the three years you've been together. I mean, long distance is hard. It creates a lot of tension and confusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I said, we live in like completely different cities, so like it's not like we haven't had our differences or miscommunications before, but nothing this consistent, you know what I mean? Like it seems like every time we want to have a date night, there's something that comes up every time that I try to connect with her, something like it's like it's one word answers and even then they're kind of like medial, if that makes sense. It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you saw her?
Speaker 2: Oh Man Holidays? Oh wow, we were able to see each other for she's Jewish, I'm Christian. So I've spent time with her family for a bit of Honikah, then a bit of my family for Christmas, but then we had to go our separate place again. So long.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. So you've already told us what grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members that will call from there and do the usual say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. We'll see if she sends them to you or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Play so on, come back get here to catch Cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Bryden is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years names Sabrina might be cheating. So we're about to call her from the grocery store that their rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our four old apart. We'll see if she sends up to him or to somebody else. But before we do that, Bredon, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said, my girlfriend and I have been dating for three years for a long distance. Recently she's been really short with me. Whatever way we're messaging, she'll takes forever to get back, and whenever we try to organize something, she's always doing something. She's doing a lot more activities about town apparently, and it just seems like too much too consistently.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 2: Ready? Is that ever?
Speaker 3: Be here?
Speaker 1: We go?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our rewards card member Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, that yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Hey Sabrina, how are you please? Do not hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually just calling to tell you congratulations. You're this most big winner.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I don't think I entered anything, but like i'd love to win.
Speaker 2: So what did What did I win?
Speaker 1: Well, you did enter only by being a loyal customer to us, Thank you very much. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to call up and give a free flower delivery too. So you've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card delivered to anybody that you want within the United States, absolutely free. It's at three hundred and twelve dollars value.
Speaker 2: Actually no way, okay, I mean yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: And here's how it works. So if you know the information of if we'd like to send them to right now, I can take the information in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 3: Wait, so what do you want first?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I would just need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to to start.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Brayden.
Speaker 1: Already, and anything in a card? Would you like a card?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I mean I'll just give it simple.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: To my love for our future and you're present because it's the present or you know it's going to car I like that.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's cute. It that it's your boyfriend or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's my brother.
Speaker 1: It's been together. I just like knowing our customers.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we just were coming up on three years.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what what did you say? You know every relationship I've been in about three years? You get that? Itch? Am I right?
Speaker 2: I don't, no, not really.
Speaker 1: Irrestrained from the relationship at all.
Speaker 3: I mean no, but also I don't think that's your business, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But I'm so sorry about that. Then I'll just go ahead like you know that. This is not the grocery store. Actually, oh oh, I don't understand. This is a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. My name is Jubil. Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment on our show it's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be falling around, we try to catch them based on who they send flowers.
Speaker 3: I don't thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you cheating on me.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about other way around, and Branden is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, Hi, what is happening, Dave? Uh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I thank you guys for doing this for us, for me, for uh, I don't know what do you what's happening?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I thought I thought you you were cheating on might have been might have been cheating on me. No, no, I'm sorry. It's just I've been that. I don't know why you've been aloof recently, if that's the word, or like you just don't seem to be alound and I miss you. God, you're always doing.
Speaker 3: Things I don't I don't know. No, okay, Braden, no, honest, Oh my gosh, Dave. First of all, just call me and ask me. I mean, I know I've been busy, but yes, yes, okay, I've been busy. But like, I don't know what you want me to say. I just I just need to earn extra money right now, Okay, there's I just need to earn some extra money. So I've been working a lot, I promise, I swear I've been. I've been just working. There's like I'm working, Yes, I'm look I'm care waiting, Okay, I keep having I didn't want to tell you because I know it's all really in line with like what I want to do. I didn't think you would.
Speaker 2: I didn't really want to tell you.
Speaker 3: I kind of wanted to surprise you. But I'm I'm really far along in my savings plan and I have enough for a deposit or an apartment by you, babe, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean, really, how I wanted to tell you about, Like, babe, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to talk to you how I wanted to hear it either.
Speaker 1: We're going. Yeah, I'm also moving next to you guys there, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I mean, but like I guess this is a surprise.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry that this is how this had to come out. I'm so sorry. Goodness, what.
Speaker 1: Do you know? She's not cheating and that's dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, It sounds like you guys are actually pretty happy. Yeah, this ended up really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, thank you for you're cheating. My heart's all warm now The Jewel Shows to catch a Cheater