Speaker 1: Okay, audio rolling, audio rolling, You.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers who mess up their job. Be like guys the cameras on this time.
Speaker 3: Guy's gonna start kicking the camera halfway through, gonna.
Speaker 2: Start fucking shaking the goddamn ground we sit on.
Speaker 1: I did. I kicked the camera last episode.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, we know she was shuffling and jigging around.
Speaker 1: I was also shoved into the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, oh, you're wearing the shirt. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wearing a shirt and you got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only got with I drew.
Speaker 3: Reaction to it. I was like, why the fuck did he didn't he react properly Because she drew that before the party and did that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like a Hollywood Gifts thing, and okay, now this means that's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, oh, I'm getting into graphic design, like you bitches better like be sheltering yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry and I really love it. And I'm also sorry about last episode with my huge dick hitting that.
Speaker 2: Now welcome to this episode of.
Speaker 3: His tiny penis was inside of him and his balls went up into his chest and it hurts.
Speaker 2: That's why he was moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my huge cock.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't say that, like in the first like three minutes, okay, like me acting like we like we've had a video like in the Green for monetization for the past eight months, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 3: When they have come after us in a very real way on YouTube. They do not funk with us. But yeah, welcome back to emer Senior Com. We're back to the basics, just India and I and Kai.
Speaker 2: Today. I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: I got a bunch of notes, Okay, I just wanted to say that before I forgot Well, then you start, Okay, have such a dope soul that people crave your vibe?
Speaker 2: Where were we? Where? Where were we that someone said that? And you literally go, I need to.
Speaker 3: Write we were at Barbies And then said it and I was like, oh, I'm saying that on the podcast because that was one of the most important things ever said online in like in general, like it really shifted the way I think about everything forever.
Speaker 2: That is true. I do agree with that that's such.
Speaker 3: A dope soul, Like Okay, it's like it's giving, like there's layers to it. It's like, have such a dope soul, like dope heroin, like have such a dope soul craving heroine, Like there's levels to this ship.
Speaker 2: Minus be such an over stimulus.
Speaker 3: Evil, diabolical, mean, little, sick and twisted person.
Speaker 2: That's literally everybody who They're like, yes, yes, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys, India is a sweetheart. It's all a character, but sometimes it's real, but like it's mostly a character.
Speaker 2: No, I am such an over stimulating soul that people fear my VI.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so, I was what did you say yesterday? You said something like people are like a oh, it was you talking about how you have negative rizz. You were like, I have negative fucking riz that like people, Well, Indya does have negative ris we'll maybe maybe we'll get into it. But you were saying something about people being like afraid of your energy. But I don't remember what it.
Speaker 2: Was, so I'm trying to remember. I think it was because I went to that party and I was like interacting with people, and when I was interacting, I was like, oh, I think I might scare people a little bit, but not because I'm like, again, I don't think I'm like, no one meets me and is like this fucking aggressive, crazy person. I just will like start talking and going in and I don't, like I have a hard time filtering my humor, like my sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same across the board for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give like the same to everybody. So for people who are maybe more introverted, I.
Speaker 3: Think shaking in like the craziest way.
Speaker 2: Well it's because my overstimulated shaking.
Speaker 3: It's also because like most people see like pretty girl and think, oh, like she's going to be quiet, which is the way it should be, Like girl shouldn't. Yeah, I will, And then they hear you speak and they're like, oh, whoa.
Speaker 2: I think that was it. And also like I just think I overtalk in every situation. I overtalk. I snitch on myself. I am just too truthful and.
Speaker 3: Just to me, and like when people see me, they just love me. They have like a natural charisma that people are just like attracted to and they just want to be close to me and be a part of my world and my universe. And I just don't let everybody in and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, when people see you, they're like, thank god, I never got a nosehair trimmer because my body is doing what it's supposed to do with these nose hairs and it's blocking up the bacteria. Stench.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, that's kind of the No, that's not the vibe. I don't stink, So so you gotcha.
Speaker 2: Said you literally go, we'll take me in about I'm just gonna have to like deal with my stench.
Speaker 3: Or when we were going to their crew, I went to their house and I like, for some fucking reason, I was like odor a stinky boy, and I like showered. I couldn't. It was just it was just my body over producing like sweat or something. I don't know what the hell is going on, and I reaked and I went to their house and I was just like fuck it. Like their homies like they can smell me. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I didn't smell you all night though. So we also were eating big mac tacos, so I don't know if it was like deep to smell people.
Speaker 3: But back to people seeing me in public, Uh, they're afraid for different reasons because I give like the killer energy when you do. It's really I'm like a.
Speaker 2: Reason because you are silent when we're out, so like you're the silent killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, like, get a drink of me, and I'm like the life of the party.
Speaker 2: You have not had a drink for like two years, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. No, guys, I don't think you'll really understand. I have been taking drinking not drinking very seriously since this video came out.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could drive him to the hospital.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: We could just drive to the hospital. It wouldn't cost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: The thing is, Mason last night was literally throwing up like four times in a row. We did take him to the hospital. So I'm like, why do we have to take Drew to the hospital? Look at him.
Speaker 1: He's way worse than what Mason. This is like project X.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know what if it's like at this Oh yeah yeah, yeah it's really That was really traumatic for me and like I turned green, Like you can't continue after that? Yeah, I think there is a certain point. I mean, like I feel like also with age, everyone in our group is just like dude, I had two drinks and then I felt like shit, but yeah, do you want to get into our beige flags because we kind of went. We almost went over our red flags last episode, but like we didn't really have any prepared, so, like I couldn't take off the top of my head when you asked me for beige flags the things I was thinking of. I was like, oh no, this is fully a red flag. It's like not.
Speaker 3: A I know. I just run them down anyways, because I was like, what the fuck does even beige flag mean? It's like, I know, it's like a mix between red and green, which you get beige when you mix those two colors together. I bet you didn't know that color theory. Hello. I studied it in college. I went to RISD and Brown. It was a really tough schedule when I was in Yeah, alrs idea. It's like this really like it's like this art program at Brown University. It's really hard. Actually, it's really difficult actually because like.
Speaker 2: You get to the damn point like fuck, I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know what the fuck. I was just a hello, like I'm alive and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not kidding, Like I looked at my phone to look at my list, and then I heard you were still talking about like color theory, and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my beiges flags are. This is so stupid. I don't want to do this. I decided after I told you write yours down because I want to do them. Because it's all things everybody already knows about me, except for this one. I sleep with my phone at full volume because in the middle of the night, if I get a call, it means someone is dying and I need to answer it. Oh so all night long, my notifications are going off. Because I'm very popular.
Speaker 2: I will say, you do get you use that damn phone, like you do use that phone? People communicate with No, you communicate with people, Drew is like an eighteen group chats, like talking to people, like keeping up with people. I'm not kidding like it would be popular. It is a shocker when I have a notification when I wake up, and I'm not even saying that because I'm like, I'm so alone whatever. It's genuinely just like, I actually don't like texting people and talking to people over the phone, and it bothers me and I put every buddy on like mute who texts me? What the fuck is that I don't like using my pone.
Speaker 3: It's a really big point between INDI and I because like I'll like text her when she's away and then it will literally be like thirty six texts before she gets back to me, and it's really sad. Actually, sometimes I'm like, damn, Like it's just.
Speaker 2: Like I like, if I'm opening my phone, there's like so many other things to stimulate myself with. I don't want to talk like this is my enrichment time. This is like my no like no real people on this thing.
Speaker 3: It was so late. We came back from something and I was like, oh, like thank god, I get to come home and be on my fucking phone and be on my like tell me tell him.
Speaker 2: Literally, we went to like this spot where you can't use your phone and we were there for four hours and then when we got home it was literally so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went to this restaurant where they locked your phone up like because we like literally can't talk about it. It was really crazy. We saw a bunch of famous people twerking. It was really demonic and turning off. Okay to your base flag I did when you do one.
Speaker 2: Mine is this is so annoying, but I un ironically need my coffee. And that's a big flag because for like some people who cares. But then when you get to traveling with me and saying with me for long periods of time, now I'm better at it. Like now I've moved my life around where like I travel with like a little coffee maker thing if I not just someone psychotic and not normal. But I took care of it, so it's not a flag anymore.
Speaker 3: But it used to be like like if we were traveling and you would have to take us to a coffee shop before we started our day at all, and we would spend an hour and a half finding coffee for ya And wait, that's a documentary finding coffee. Wait? No, what is it? Finding something? I don't know?
Speaker 2: But finding Alaska?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the John Green coffee. Yeah, like finding coffee would not be good. Okay, well, oh it's looking for Alaska.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be waiting. Wow he ate with this cover?
Speaker 3: No, he literally did.
Speaker 1: But someone gets a blowjob in that in that book?
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's real because I remember reading it in like seventh grade and I was like, because I was assigned it and all of a sudden, somebody's like getting their dick sucked, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I came here a commie, I opened Red Bulls and used him as air fresheners. That was another one. It's just all ship that I already said before. I say, that's a beige flag because I like to have my space smelling good. But that's weird behavior.
Speaker 2: What was repeat again?
Speaker 3: Red bull air freshener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really fucking weird, and.
Speaker 3: That's probably just a red flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fully a red flag. You're like trying to fucking start mold growth in your partner's car or something like. That's a red flag.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: Cool. Well, my my other one is that I'm a germophobe, which also like does it seem like it would be a problem, But I do find it a problem in my relationships because it always gets to the point where I don't like mourning breath and I don't want to kiss somebody before they brush their teeth, Like I just find it really disgusting and I'm like, why would I do that? And that's always a big thing. It's like, oh my god, like I don't say anything about your morning breath, and I'm like, okay, bitch, like you can if you want, Like it's fucking gross, Like I don't want to fucking kiss you if you don't brush your teeth. It's nasty, Like you slep with your mouth open all night. I have a cat you had feces air in your fucking mouth. Like, don't know, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: But you have feces air in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not going over to kiss whoever. I'm like fucking on, like I don't do that. I'm like, I'm gonna brush my teeth and then and then I'll do that. But yeah, it's it's things like that. It does annoy any partner I ever have, like my little my little things that I'm like, I'm like pretty, I'm like, no, you're dirty to me, Like I find you very dirty. You need to shower, which is really annoying. I'm sure it's so annoying to her hear from a partner, like being told as like a grown ass adult, like are you gonna shower?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like that is really annoying.
Speaker 3: It is pretty probably.
Speaker 2: Which like that's why it's a big flag that turned into a red flag because you just don't think anything of it at first because you're like, oh my god, this girl is so awesome, and then you're like, oh my god, this girl is actually fucking insane, and it's keeping track of when I clean myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, a right.
Speaker 2: Why is scarlet fever still a thing?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: Is that scarlet fever the like rash like the.
Speaker 3: Girl wore on her chest. No, she was a scarlag, total fucking slag.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, swag. No, Okay, I don't know what scarlet fever is by definition, but it literally sounds like something that only is supposed to happen in Sofia Copola.
Speaker 3: Movie, just like toxic blood syndrome, like septic blood.
Speaker 2: It's a really small power of people, get it. Scarlet fever is the most common in children five to fifteen years old of bacteria ildness that develops in some people who have struck throat, red rash on face, neck, trunk. The fuck is a trunk, arms and legs, So you just like get covered in a rash and it's usually from having a sore throat. You end up getting scarlet fever. But they need to change the name of that because literally why do we still have something that's scarlet fever.
Speaker 3: Scarlet fever is so coquette.
Speaker 2: Like cockette. That's not how you pronounce.
Speaker 3: It's cockuette, like the fashion Catholicism cockuette cock c O c k E T T E No. No, yeah, okay, then spell it.
Speaker 2: You're just protecting the kind of things you enjoy onto, like a word.
Speaker 3: That I enjoy cock hello, look at me?
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, we need to put Shane Dawson in court.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. He ruined an entire generation with those goddamn conspiracy videos. He was the genesis of people thinking, uh, believing in conspiracy theories were okay, it's baul.
Speaker 2: Shane Dawson really freaks me out. I got so high and we were watching his video, like his conspiracy video, and I don't know, like something about him, like he doesn't he is my conspiracy. My conspiracy theory is that he is not real. That's my conspiracy, that he's not a real person. And like, also, why is he in that same ass shirt? Like I need to know about the shirt. My conspiracy theory is like.
Speaker 3: That he the shirt like and then ripped it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Like, no, that's my thing. Is like, did he repurchase that shirt or did he save that shirt from those videos?
Speaker 3: He's like, me saved it, and he was like, this is memorabilia, Like I was creating the best come.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he probably felt like a god when he took it out of the vault. He was like taking it out of like a like a stinky, moth smelling bin of clothing and is like, I wish he filmed that because you know he would have edited it crazy.
Speaker 3: Probably the craziest thing about Shane Dawson is like when he was releasing those like long form video series in the beginning, like it was a it was an a bent like it was like, oh my god, we're about to sit down and watch this for an hour and they we're gonna get another one and the next day and like blah blah blah blah blah. It was huge, like you would sit down with your homies and watch it. And now looking back on all those videos, we were so excited to watch, like they're like, it's really really interesting, just like.
Speaker 2: I think we were watching it and still kind of poking fun at it, like him going into that damn chuck e cheese for that fucking pizza will never not be the funniest thing on the planet. But it was like a moment, and it was so crazy, Like how big of a moment it was, because when you look at the views on those videos there, they were like mister B's sides, Yeah, they're massive. But now it's just like okay, like I guess. Also, after everything happened, it was just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh right, right, and now.
Speaker 2: We have mister Beast, which is mister Beast in his flop era, like kind of.
Speaker 3: He's a little bit he's only getting like a hundred million views instead of three hundred million.
Speaker 2: Which is literally so opathetic.
Speaker 3: YouTube in general is in their flop era right now. It's really crazy and we're the only thing keeping YouTube alive.
Speaker 2: Wait, mister Beast did ages one to one hundred fight for five hundred thousand dollars, so we literally have to watch this nine days ago five million, so yeah, yeah, abuse, Oh my fucking god, I cannot believe that.
Speaker 3: It's really crazy. That's like the most watched thing ever period, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what wait, what is Let's see what is most popular video is? Also I hate that.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 2: The squid game video has half a billion phase.
Speaker 3: That's good game. I was just about to say that, help.
Speaker 2: Where are you help? I'm in the squid game. I think I'm in the squid game.
Speaker 3: I'm trapped in the squid game.
Speaker 2: Dude. That is literally so fucking just I had mentioned squid game to be the ore. He was like, what if I came home? Like, do you know how crazy it would be if I came home went like to y'all's house one day, him saying home if I came home and like, I look at your nightstand and I just saw the card.
Speaker 3: Wow, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I like to leave for like three weeks at a.
Speaker 3: Time to go performing squid Game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would win.
Speaker 3: You're you're really bad with money. You have to like get your debt back.
Speaker 2: Okay. Wow, now you're just like being like calling me out. Well I think I would win squid Game.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't, Yes.
Speaker 2: I would. I would. Aslana has said, my way up to the top. Wait, I guess wait, there was a character who tried to do that and I literally didn't work out. Everybody was like, you know, you're a slut. Do you remember that She's trying to like fuck on like the spoiler. I know the show just came out.
Speaker 3: That's in general, man, you know what I mean, Like it's freaking crazy. Well, I have a note about Koala's and I'm about to go on like a very very long and real tangent about koalas, Like I don't know if y'all know anything about them, but they are fucking monsters. They're evil, disgusting, like nasty, fucking vile creature.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, they're gally like a bear.
Speaker 3: Like they're really cute when you look at them, but the second they open their mouths, like, oh my god, they're scary as fuck. Just like, look up a picture of a kuala like a look scary.
Speaker 2: Ever seen a koala with its mouth open?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For good reason because the photographers are like, oh, we can't post this is ruining the illusion. Yeah, really bizarre and horrifying.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. That's the one that I saw and I was like, oh wow, like, oh but he he might be like melted by fires though that first one. No, he's just wet, Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 2: Making sure we're not about to sure a picture of like a burnt animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Uh, the ill the mouth open is crazy. That's what people say about me though.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real. But when I but in a good way, I'm like, damn, when she opens her mouth, it's crazy discuss nasty a f Okay. So first, they are smooth brained, which like brains are like intelligent creatures and mammals and animals in general. Like, their brains are creased and wavy to create like more surface area for like I think it's neurons to form or some shit like that, just like more surface area to make your brain like better. Yeah, and that's red flag number one, red flag number two.
Speaker 2: Wait, red flags That they have smooth brains, yes, because I have a brain that's like overtime smoothing out.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're good. But they're so fucking stupid and smooth brain that if you put them in a room full of the only which is another thing I'll touch on the only thing they can eat, which is fucking eucalyptus, which is so fucking stupid and toxic and dumb, Like why the fuck they But if you put them in a room, I'm like actually getting angry. They're so stupid. But if you put them in a room full of eucalyptus picked off the branch, just like viable food for them, they will not eat it because they're smooth, dumb fucking brains will not recognize that that's edible to them, and they will starve to death in a room full of food. Two, the only thing they can.
Speaker 2: Eat in a room full of meat loaf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, you die.
Speaker 2: I would just let myself die out and meat loaf.
Speaker 3: But the next thing is their teeth, Like you know, like rodent, like eucalyptus is like very toxic, Like they're not supposed to be eating it, so they have like ironclad stomachs that like barely fucking digest it. And when they're fucking babies, this is the craziest thing you'll ever hear. When they're babies.
Speaker 2: The babies, you know all this shit, Why do you know all this ship learn things you use your iPhone for. It's like insane, I learned.
Speaker 3: But babies they get milk, but the milk is only from eucalyptus juice basically, like so it's really not very nutritious at all. But when they're weaning off of milk to eucalyptus, because it's the only fucking thing they can eat the moms or since the babies can't digest it because it's really fibrous and toxic, the only way they can get nutrition is from literally sucking diarrhea juice out of their mother's ass, and it's enough nutrition for them just to get by. Not joking, it's the craziest fucking thing ever. And yeah, I could go, I could go way longer, but I've already talked about it for like four minutes and I'm done. But like, they're awful, awful creatures and they all have syphilis.
Speaker 2: No, Like, how did you, like, was there like a TikTok series of someone talking about them or did you okay? Because I was like, did you like seek this information out after the fact? Yeah, so instead of learning the one fact, you're like, I need.
Speaker 3: More, I need to know everything.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think they're like kind of gross. But also every singer on the planet who's gone to Australia takes a picture with a koala, so.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, and they all get syphilis.
Speaker 2: I need to start my singing career so that like, for some reason, they're just a picture of me with a koala, Like, is there actually a picture of every famous person with Koala because that's like what.
Speaker 3: I think i'd imagine.
Speaker 2: So if you got to imagine when you get off like the airplane, they're just there and they're like, all right, time for your fucking picture, bitch, Like every ready.
Speaker 3: You get syphilis immediately from them.
Speaker 2: Well, I've decided that the most annoying part about living isn't dying. Like dying isn't the annoying part. It's that when I die, I don't get to keep up with like gossip, like things will keep going, jokes will keep going without me, and like yeah and evolving. And also it's it genuinely is annoying me because I was just thinking about my funeral the other night and I was like, damn, it is actually annoying. I won't be there, like it is the one party about me. I won't be at Yeah, because let's get real, Like, funerals are fucking parties.
Speaker 3: That's what I their celebrations of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're literally partying.
Speaker 3: We went or sorry, what the fuck we need to when I die? World tour in my body across stuff me full of fucking sand and wood chips and travel me around the world. I always said that that's like my one dying wish is I need a world tour of.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, you know, like I'm just gonna be honest with you, that's not gonna happen because that's it's going to take a lot of money and work, and.
Speaker 3: I don't want to use my bank account. True, yeah, that's what. I don't want my money going to anybody but my world tour funeral fund.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you have kids?
Speaker 3: I want to be like Princess whatever or not Princess what's her fucking name, the Queen of England, like.
Speaker 2: And everybody, well, no one's going to be on the streets.
Speaker 3: Will be losing their mind, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that necessarily in trophes of people, will people be like running out into the street, like falling to their knees, being like true fellas.
Speaker 3: Clip this, clip this, then I die. Watch the masses will do Drew Deism girly as well, because the truth has spread in like a very real and diabolical way, Like it's it's really like actually kind of getting dangerous and out of hand at this point.
Speaker 2: You know what else is annoying? I know when I die, some fucking cunt bitch is gonna be like good, I fucking hate Oh that's so annoying. And you know what's annoying is like I would do I would probably make the same fucking joke, so like I can't even be mad, Like I literally can't be mad.
Speaker 3: But it's not a joke for them, it's a real thing. They're like there's real hatred there because they're fucking losers, no literally losers, no life, no bitches, no money, no swag. The swag that they got is all on their bed in a pile of dirty fucking clothes because they're depressed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but it is like coming from a real place because like our iPhones have just turned people into imagery. So then it's like easy for them to be like this girl like good, she's dead. But yeah, I just know that when I die, like it's not gonna be like there will not be a parade inside my city, Like it's not gonna be vibe Like when I die, it's not going to be like as dramatic as I want it to be, and the ripples aren't going to go that far. It's just gonna be like, damn.
Speaker 3: Life truly is suffering. Oh my god, wait, did you just life is suffering? Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like that's like a really harsh take on it though, So I like, because I know I haven't heard anyone say that, so I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, hell yeah right heah, the Buddha said that, right right.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, if anybody wants to donate me some of their discharge, because I just got a really nice dab brick, So I'm just gonna start doing like discharge dabs. But mine aren't like viscus enough right now. I think I gotta funk with my pH a little bit and then my discharge up there.
Speaker 3: Don't eat, just let it like.
Speaker 2: Kind of do you think a hot cheetah over time would just disintegrate in a hole that like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a citic in there. It's not it's not alcohol at all, you like.
Speaker 2: Imagine pulling it out. It's just kind of like a string like left. I don't wanted to.
Speaker 3: Kai walked into the house today and was like, Oh, it fucking stinks like weed in here. Like we just about to say it's because of all the discharge stabs and this has been doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like can't stop. But then sometimes when.
Speaker 3: It's like not weed it's literally just just discharge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like weird. It's weird that it gives off the same scent as weed, which like I would have ever expected. But I'm no chemist, so I can't really explain it. It just to smell.
Speaker 3: Like we never ever talked about the girl who got into a car crash listening to emergency in her car. Yeah, this girl was listening to Emergency Intercome and we probably streamed in the fucking mic or some shit, and she swerved and got into a big ass car crash. She's alive and fine, she's a couple bruises, but cars.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no, oh wait, wait wait, I thought you were talking about the girl who adere ran into her car, because this isn't the first time somebody got into a car accident.
Speaker 3: There really is like a forming like every six months someone gets in a car crash listening to us, So they just.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to us in the car, I think, honestly, Also when people like, here's my new thing, So I know a lot of people over time they just like start to get bored of podcasts and they maybe just start to get bored of us. And I understand it, and I don't take an offense, but think about me and stop being fucking selfish. You're being a fucking prick.
Speaker 3: Just put it on in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put me on double speed and go to sing with your iPhone charging next to your head and let it like do the thing that pregnant ladies do with their babies where they just like play Mozart around the baby. Do that with emergency Intercom.
Speaker 3: But to yourself, Yeah, don't even listen.
Speaker 2: You don't have to think about me and like what I have going on in my life.
Speaker 3: Everything I fucking given to you. It's crazy and you're trying to do to me now. And then on top of that, a girl made Emergency in or Come themed nails nails so fucking swag.
Speaker 2: I need to get my nails done so bad. They're discussing.
Speaker 3: I have like screenshots of them somewhere of the nails or the car of the car and the nails. So I have like her profile that we can look up. I bet if you look up emergency or can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's songs now bound from my car and why and it was emergency Intercolm and she said rear ended someone while putting volume on blast. Oh, it was a cute car too. She got a gorgeous little bruise on her eye.
Speaker 3: Found like, I'm assuming she hit.
Speaker 2: The steering wheel, which really sucks. But it's like gorgeous hues.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous hues, gorgeous, gorgeous, pretty fucking color. Okay, I have this game that I want to play. It's reading Grinder messages, and I'm the blue line and you're the yellow line.
Speaker 2: One to top is your profile image your mugshop?
Speaker 3: Yes it is. I was acquitted aquitted of resist, delay, obstruct.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of public record out of court to see why use that as your profile image?
Speaker 3: Good lighting and clear skin.
Speaker 2: That's the fucking killer because all of those answers were like chat gbt ye, alright, next one, Hey, good Friday morning. I'm the killer in this line.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that's a lot. Question Tops don't use exclamation points. Probably not even you're probably not even the top. Don't use exclamation point again. Bottoms only want brooding guys, not happy or excited. Learn how this works.
Speaker 2: Uh, did you smoke med in my bathroom? Question mark?
Speaker 3: No, I don't smoke meth. I smoked crack in your bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's not better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then I saved a picture. You know, the whole trend right now where it's like you leaked blah blah blah, like and it's like the math tests or something, and then I leaked. It's like a slide show. First slides you leaked, second slide is the math test, Third slide is I leaked? Four slide is like how to make cocaine? Or like how they stole a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of your timeline is fucking insane, Like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, I have an ingredients and recipe for how to make cocaine?
Speaker 2: Can you make that? I guess like someone's got to be making it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't just exactly. I mean, I mean, honestly, like gasoline and cocoa.
Speaker 1: That's weird that you have to use gas gasoline concentrated through.
Speaker 3: Gas or some calcium oxide, baking soda, hydrochloric acid. And I'm not going to say anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, don't give off, Like this video is fucking disgusting. Also, the Marina song playing.
Speaker 3: Day that's actually brilliant where it's actually so sweet.
Speaker 2: On the screen, but the Marina song playing in the background is literally so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's iconic af as fuck. I think we should talk about you having negative RIZ.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I don't actually have negative RIZ. And also like we.
Speaker 3: Don't have to get into specifics. We really don't have to get into specifics. But actually there's not much to say. It's just negative RIZ and I have a lot of RIZ.
Speaker 2: Okay, Our RIZ is probably the exact fucking same, except I talk and you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't need to use my RIZ.
Speaker 2: I talk too much and you like barely talk.
Speaker 3: I remember when people, like when the Young Gins were talking about RIZ for the first time, I was like, what the fuck is Riz? Like it took me so long to fully understand what RIZ was, and I was like, this is not something that's gonna fucking catch on. I was like, Riz jizz, it's too like too close. It's not, but it's like fully a thing. And it reminds me of when I was first learning what a hashtag was when I was like seven, and like my sister and Madeline were explaining to me what a hashtag was for like literally hours, and I really like genuinely could not comprehend this, uh like could not comprehend what it was at all. And the only reason I learned what it was was like years later when my brain was like a little more developed, like I figured like finally put the pieces together. But like same thing when I was first learning about RIZ, I was like, what the fuck is this? And I don't understand like negative RIZ bro has no RIZ like that gives no context because you just kind of have to like figure it out over time.
Speaker 2: I just understood those kind of things immediately because I'm really good at understanding and listening, and like, get.
Speaker 3: In the kitchen to make me a sandwich.
Speaker 2: We are in the fucking kitchenen. Oh, that actually brings me to my next topic. So, as women, we need to stop learning because all the blood is rushing to our brains and leaving our ovaries, and we have to remember that at the end of it, you need to have a baby. So stop learning, stop ingesting knowledge because you're using all that blood for your brain, but you might pass away and die because none of the blood is pumping to your ovaries.
Speaker 3: Same for men kind of because you get boners all the blood people with yeah, people with too big of wieners, like too long of boners. Sometimes pass out because the blood that need is to give you an erection is so much that they literally think and they can't get erections.
Speaker 2: I un ironically think that like big Wiener culture is so fucking disgusting, and I genuinely find like big Wieners disgusting, Like you are a fucking grotesque animal. You need to be put down. You are a danger to society. No, that's uncomfortable and unnecessary. I genuinely feel bad for your sex partners, Like no unnecessary, cut it, cut it, which is actually fucked up. As I'm saying that, I'm realizing that those people do exist and they are probably watching this, but like that's just how I feel. Like it's nasty. Like we watch that cut the they were like talking about how big like everyone's Wiener was. It was like, guess the size of like everybody's like Wiener, and that dude had like a humongous fucking dong and it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Like did you say they should be like put to death?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm watching you like take my joke and like destroy it.
Speaker 2: You know what annoying guy is? This is my joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess I should be put to death. I just fucking did they put to death?
Speaker 2: I said cut.
Speaker 3: It like you did say put to death before I did. Yeah, and then you said cut it because I was waiting for you to say it again because I was like, Oh, it's gonna be even better if I don't have to ask it. But yeah, yeah, that's the vibe. I have a giant fucking wing.
Speaker 2: I think I have to go to Abbey Road soon. Oh really, Yeah, I got I got.
Speaker 3: A yellow I know.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, I'm going to the Abbey Road to get on the yellow submarine.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. Enya was listening to the beat or Enya was listening to Paul George yesterday and fucking what.
Speaker 2: Not that motherfucker's name George Harrison. He just said two first names.
Speaker 3: That's a basketball player, Paul George. And he was listening to the name of their kid, Paul George as person. Because you were a kid.
Speaker 2: Paul after the year nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Five, for all, if your name is Paul listening, it's not like I guarantee if you were born with the name Paul, you do not go by Paul until you're forty eight years old. What what is what is Paul short for?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you, I mean, what do you say philanthropy.
Speaker 1: Planthropy, philanthropy, Paul, I don't know what the fuck was I saying?
Speaker 3: Oh, and you was listening to George Harris and why am I saying this? And half the time I speak, I'm literally just like what the fuck am I saying? Like I'm literally trying to fill the void, like there's nothing for me to say anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always just say too much, and then when the answers don't come directly back, I'm like shocked, and then I'm remembering that I said eighteen things to one person and their brain probably works the way a normal brain works, where you can't start three separate conversations with a single person and have them answer everyone. Do you know what I'm talking about. That's also why I don't like texting, is because like I talk too much for texting. So I'm one of those people who sends like eighteen texts, all being different thoughts, and then I'm embarrassed and offended when the person doesn't reply to every single thought and I'm like, wow, I guess the things I say nothing about you.
Speaker 3: I do that where I text like a wall of text, which is such a bad habit because everything I say in those eighteen texts could just be condensed down into one text. But I like, I am so excited to get these thoughts across that like send them separately, and I'm guaranteed that's a relatable experience for someone out there. But it's a really bad habit. I've been sending audio messages on Instagram and via text. It's so easy to send audio message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then like, do you ever feel like you just send too long of one? Because I end an audio message and I'm looking down and it's forty five seconds and I said what I needed to say in the first five seconds, but then just kept holding my finger down because I like hearing my own voice. Yep, so and then I just talked. And what's fucked up is I won't even listen back to an audio message before I send it because I'm like, oh, that's too much to listen to, and that's me sending it, so I know when people receive it, they're like, bitch, fuck you, I don't want to hear your audio message. Also, someone was fighting on the street outside of our window last night or outside of my window, and I literally freaked out.
Speaker 3: Because we Finally, I tell this story all the fucking time about the home invasion, and like, I don't know if we ever really told this story about like the kids screw on the street and then those SUS people, but like we retold all those stories recently, and of course that happened the night that we.
Speaker 2: Said it, we're talking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I hear no evil speak, no evils, you will see no evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think people really understand how fucking traumatized I was from all of those events. Like I literally could not sleep alone in the house or in my bedroom period, Like if Enya was home, I would have to go sleep in her bed, and it was like that for literally months, Like it was so scary and any sound.
Speaker 2: It was so nice though, because I got to know your body in a way that I maybe wouldn't have ever. Yeah, So in a way, I'm thankful for the intruder for letting me touch you.
Speaker 3: The body exploring part was a pro us.
Speaker 1: What that's gross me when.
Speaker 2: I'm talking because y'all have never spent the whole night together because you get used and abused and tossed out the front door. But I get the whole night. I get twelve hours. He lets me chill like for like thirty minutes to clean. He's like, hey, pick up all your shit, and like you don't even let him shower, do you. Yeah, He's like, go home and shower, and Max.
Speaker 1: Has like three minutes. Whoever long a scissors song is how long I get after and then he kicks me out.
Speaker 3: As a time man.
Speaker 2: He plays the weekend and then you have to get out before it's over or the attack.
Speaker 3: The weekend is a scary, scary vibe, a really really scary man.
Speaker 2: I thought you met the song. I was like, I guess it is scary being like a side.
Speaker 3: Oh. I literally just put those two pieces together. The weekend. Wait, why is he talking about the weekend in that.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't mean the artist. She means like the literal, like the end of the week, like the weekend, Like you get nine to five, I get like the weekend like two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the weekend is a really awful vibe and I don't really want to go into it any more than I have to. But really, just like I saw some shit today that actually scarred me for life and made me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a.
Speaker 3: Lot of America can say that, yes, it's been it was a very rancid.
Speaker 2: Wait, but why do you get nine to five and I get the weekend?
Speaker 3: You get nine to five on the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, it's on the weekend.
Speaker 3: M Like, hello, we the try Guy drama.
Speaker 2: Oh, OK, I know this thing happened. So this thing happened recent. No, it happened like two days ago, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it happened two days ago.
Speaker 2: No, enough time has passed that we can like, yeah, we don't like talking about pop culture things because I just don't like doing that. It's like, I don't know that I care to like given my public opinion, but enough time has passed that this is literally hilarious.
Speaker 3: To me, Like yeah, like have you The world's reaction to a man cheating was the craziest overreaction I've ever seen one. Like, and I don't give a fuck if this is an unpopular opinion because I literally don't care, because aren't they still together? Like we should have listened to the person that was cheated on if she's okay, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it ended. But them firing him because of that was actually no, wait, I'm thinking about it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's literally well because it's because he like.
Speaker 3: Employee that that makes sense. I don't know. I just thought like the whole thing was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He literally hasn't posted since then. Imagine your last post being admitting that you cheated. Bitch.
Speaker 3: Never have to.
Speaker 2: Literally like hold me upside down above fucking piranhas to get me to say that ship, and I'd still be like, dunk me, I don't go fuck like, don't eat my hair, dunk challenge.
Speaker 3: It's good games challenge, but yeah, that ship, dude.
Speaker 2: The Internet is literally just so funny, Like it's just funny, like the hysteria, like the hysteria over a man cheating on his wife, which is literally something that happens all the time. Especially like the biggest thing. I've said this before, like, yeah, your parents probably have cheated on each other. But I've said this before. The biggest thing is when somebody is too keen on being like, I, oh, I love my partner, like I love my fucking wife. I love my wife. I love my wife. You're cheating. You're literally cheating, because what the fuck are you saying that all the time, Like you don't have to prove it to me, like go like get her flowers or something and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Like because if he wanted to, he would, If he wanted to, he would genuinely.
Speaker 2: Do not settle, if he wanted to, he would.
Speaker 3: No, but like genuinely, if he wanted to, he would, And that, like shit resonates with me heavily.
Speaker 2: If he wanted to you yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: If she wanted to, he would.
Speaker 2: You're still not You're still not like getting there all the way.
Speaker 3: It's like if you wanted to, you she would.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you wanted to, you would. Because also like you're supposed to do stuff for are supposed to reship. Yeah, I should just be tweeted like a queen with.
Speaker 3: That, trying tweeted like a little queen. I'm literally a queen.
Speaker 2: Came out by accent. But I knew you would make fun of me, so I like trying.
Speaker 3: To keep it. You said, tweeted, Oh my god, tweeted like a queen. I thought you were joking. You should have just let me rock with it, because I would have.
Speaker 2: I just like I'm not a liar, like you, so I don't just like Fike.
Speaker 3: Lying is literally a blessed.
Speaker 2: The state sales aren't real. Also, a state sales are actually really fucked up. Like okay, two things. One, they're not real because I only see them on TikTok. I think a state sales are a figment of imagination that was created for TikTok, And exactly, you're weird. Why the fuck are you stalking dead people's houses. Two, imagine an estate so happening at your fucking house and some random twenty year old going into your house and buying something for a quarter of your perceived value of it and being like, oh my god, I just got a steal and it's because this bitch is dead. Like, that's fucked up. Don't let anybody have my shit when I die. Put that shit in a storage unit and like pay it off until I have no more fucking money. And then in like eight million years, when the fucking defenders of like the fucking Apple pro goggles like go and find that shit because they have to just start burning everything in real life VR world, then you can have my shit.
Speaker 3: Oh VR world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when everybody is like the defenders of like the world, that's still here, and they're like, no, we need to preserve this, but they're trying to burn everything. Let them burn my shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it is a kind of a parasitic vibe. But like also like sometimes people just don't want to look at their dead partners or families like artifacts.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also I say all that, but I will be finding in a state sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know all of those videos. That one thing, the one only thing they taught me about was that I need to go like I want to go. Also, I need a Frank Lloyd write home like so fucking bad. I just gave them. I gave them the sauce grey Cloud.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a song.
Speaker 3: Now his only five minutes pass since I looked at that thing, it feels like it's been like ten years. This is crazy, fucking Boots.
Speaker 2: But well, we're doing a forty five minute episode. We're back to it, especially because y'all got a two hour episode last week.
Speaker 3: And didn't give a fuck about it. I didn't even see one fucking comments.
Speaker 2: I think next episode, I'll be high as fuck.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we want to do a high episode. I'm considering this getting high with you guys. But I really think it would be scary for y'all, Like it would y'all would see a side of me that I don't know y'all are prepared to see because like of what weed does to me, it's not chill, really, not chill.
Speaker 2: Really you're saying, Oh, that's not chill. You falling out?
Speaker 3: That would have been chill. I don't know why that is so funny.
Speaker 2: I know, I like, I feel bad bringing up because I do think you hate it, but it's.
Speaker 3: Literally I don't hate it. I hate what you think. The reason why it's because like.
Speaker 2: That's just the way me and Josiah perceive it. That's what makes it so funny because like we know you well enough that we were never seen you react like that. It's like the s clip from Field Trip. If you know Field Trip, you're let oh if you know you know, yeah, you know you know. But from Field Trip it's like a series me Drew and Josie did. And in the farm episode, Drew was like doing pickup footage for like just like the.
Speaker 3: Self to cash, so they are stealing that ad sence.
Speaker 2: Sorry, oh yeah, I mean well it's like probably twenty dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Girl, those videos have views shut.
Speaker 2: The fuck up. But no, I think we own that account anyway. Actually no, we should like run after them for that money. Oh what was I saying? Anyway, Drew goes to film.
Speaker 5: Himself, opens the door a fall out and then like it's like, whoa, that would not have been chill, and then re enacted it was like whoa trying to Like, dude, it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen you do, and it's really so funny.
Speaker 2: And then when I was really high though, then I thought of it.
Speaker 3: I think it just doesn't translate on camera that like when I watch it, it just isn't as funny as you and Josiah think it is. But it's because you all got to experience because.
Speaker 2: We saw it firsthand. It's literally like it felt like because you were corning and were like, oh, how do I make this like.
Speaker 5: A bit, but like you can't make it a bit, like almost fell the fuck out of that trailer, and then the guy who ran the farm Kate like a second later in the midst of you like recollecting your thoughts and you got so scared of like him knocking at the door.
Speaker 2: Also, what's so funny is then knowing that I left to go stay in that hotel room and you and Josiah seriously were freaking the fuck out about staying on the property.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was scary as fuck in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it couldn't be me. I would not have been scared, but you know me.
Speaker 3: Josiah ended up sleeping there. Did we go to a hotel as well? We came to the hotel, I think so. Yeah, we ended up going to the hotel because you were terrified. Yeah, little shit, bro. It was fucking horseshit. They were so pissed about that. They were like, bro, like, just stay on the farm, tell you us fucking money.
Speaker 2: Whoa, that would not have been chill.
Speaker 3: But that's the sea of it all. Save those notes for next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Let's get into the media.
Speaker 3: I watched the New Spider Man movie, and dare I say, no, not even dare I say it is a masterpiece. And I know I say that about every single movie I see and I talk about on here that.
Speaker 2: Sponsor post on your pages, because like, you're being so real when you say that, No, it's and they should just get the bang for their buck. I guess you do it. For free though, so they don't have to pay you. No one has to pay your to say that the movie was the best movie ever, because he simply will just say exactly.
Speaker 3: It was literally so fucking good. It was so fun and exciting and fresh and new, and it was just a whole It was just a whole vibe that I craved.
Speaker 2: I craved.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that fucking movie. Go go watch it like yesterday. Go watch it like yesterday. And then for some music one B six three four three six nine six nine C three one b d f b two one b four nine nine two two two seven, and it goes on a little bit longer. I told, oh, you're being real. That's the only song y'all get and listen to it in a very dark, senseless room and like just kind of vibe out. It's a really good vibe.
Speaker 2: Well mine is by Arc Cut and Safety Trance Cockiness by Rihanna, still one of the best songs ever made.
Speaker 3: But my cock cronette, oh uh wait, cockcut, suck my cock cat look my persuasion.
Speaker 2: I'm making love by Treaty, which I think I said last week. And then still all things must passed by George Harrison I've just been listening to that album every time I get in the car. Guys, I have good news. I'm not gonna smoke Cigaretts anymore.
Speaker 3: That was a lie on the fourteenth of this month, and stopping vaping for good. It's for my mom's birthday. I love you, mother, and I want to be alive and not have lung cancer, so I'm doing this for you. Also, we have merg coming out soon.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, that's really soon. It's like in less than a month.
Speaker 3: We didn't figure that sh out.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you have a blessed day.
Speaker 3: Lest it be thy name, thy Kingdom come, they will be done as earth as it is on heaven. Mm hmm