Speaker 1: What's up. It's your favorite girl, Cali. Catch me on a bootleg calv podcast.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's the Bootleg cav Show. We got a special guest in here representing the atl CALLI is here.
Speaker 1: Gotta say, like, CALLI CALLI Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you have a white boy in your roster?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, you know, I'm just all about representation sometimes, and I know we have a lot of that in the world, but I just feel like it's nice to see like women who aren't that don't look like my aunt claiming white boys. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lot of people are like, dang, why did she say that. I'm like, because y'all need y'all moments.
Speaker 3: We need a moment.
Speaker 2: You gave it to us, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Did you literally have a white guy on your roster at all? Or have you ever been with a white dude?
Speaker 1: No? I don't have a white boy on my roster right now. But when I was in high school this was the only white boy. I thought it was super cute. He was so handsome.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, you never like, no, Wow, that's crazy, So you never even gave us a chance. It's just it's just great for the lyrics.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 3: Lyrics.
Speaker 1: I'm manifested. I'm manifested. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know they say once you go white, you'll be all right, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I never heard that in my entire life, once you go that's so funny.
Speaker 2: This is the first of all. The area code song is pretty crazy. It's very Yeah. I feel like your songs are very like they're very like.
Speaker 1: Free, yeah and straight to the point and.
Speaker 2: Straight to the point. What was the inspiration to do your version of area Codes?
Speaker 1: I just felt like the girls needed a summer anthem. And if you didn't have hose, if you don't have hose, now you've had hose before, you know what I'm saying. I just felt like a lot of people could relate to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also feel like it's nice to see like the double standard being broken down. Yeah, because I feel like it's all right for women to have hose as well as you know, vice versa. But I feel like if a dude says it, it's like more celebrated and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then we just get called hose. But you know, if you just I like I send a song, you just get the money, you and you go, or you'll be outside, you have fun and go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see this clip of this lady who said that she wouldn't date I forget her name. She was just on the breakfast club, but she was talking about They asked if she would date a bus driver and she said only if he owned the bus. And there was controversy because she said she wouldn't date a bus driver unless he owned the bus.
Speaker 1: Like, way, why would he be driving the bus he owns it.
Speaker 2: My thing is, though, right is I feel like for a lot of working class guys out here who maybe just have a normal nine to five, maybe that have a warehouse job, maybe they're working at Amazon, maybe they're delivering packages to your door, it feels like there's like a narrative being pushed amongst them more popular women in our culture that you know that might not be enough these days. What do you think about, Like, you know, would you ever give a normal guy a chance, like a guy who made less money than you?
Speaker 1: Probably probably not, Like it's just you know, that's it's cool for somebody else.
Speaker 2: If he's got a plan.
Speaker 1: Though, No, she said, because like men like to get up, they like to get up and then dip on the person that was there when they was you know, coming. So I'd rather just just hit me when to come up happening.
Speaker 2: So the come ups already asked to either have taken place or it's in the.
Speaker 1: Works like you next week, you know, the detects and the cleary. Other than that, I'm sorry, And that's no shade. That's just for me. Like if I I feel like I want to feel like secure and you know, I need the man and it's supposed to provide That's just how I feel.
Speaker 2: So so you so you like double standards when it comes to that. Shoot, Yeah, so you wouldn't provide for a man if you were in love.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I'm not gonna be in love with you.
Speaker 2: If you listen, listen, what if you date a lawyer, right, he's really rich, You fall in love, you're madly in love him, your career goes crazy, the lawyer gets.
Speaker 1: Disbarred, Okay, in that circumstance that I got you, he's flat on his ayes. I got you, I got you, But I'm gonna hold you down in that moment. But you gotta you gotta have a plan to get that you know back in action now I feel that, but off the bat, it's like, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, I respect that, I respect the honesty. Yeah, you got an album on the way. You dropped the album a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have no album on the way, but I'm dropping singles. I just did some regional remixes with a couple of people.
Speaker 2: Like oh, you did the sped up version of this song, which seems to be like everyone's got the like yeah, the like club music version of their songs, like.
Speaker 1: The Jersey See type of vibe going on. Yeah, that's that's going crazy on TikTok. But I did some remixes with Look Kayla from Debate, and I did one with Kenzo Be. She's from New York. I'm doing one with Little Tyler coming up in Sexem. Yeah he's so, he's so.
Speaker 2: Cool and he's a kid, and I was I was in a nightclub with him recently and I just looked over and I was like.
Speaker 1: Why are you supposed to be here?
Speaker 2: I like google it. I was like, oh, I think he's sixteen or seventeen. Yeah, yeah, he's not even eighteen.
Speaker 3: I was like, why is he in here?
Speaker 1: Because he's cool, right, he caang.
Speaker 3: So you already did that version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it hasn't dropped yet, but it's on the way. And then uh, Sexy Red I did one with her too, is coming, so I'm trying to that's got.
Speaker 2: To be a very very provocative song.
Speaker 1: No, actually it's not provocative. She was just talking her her once.
Speaker 3: I'm interviewing her today.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Sexy Red, she's a she's free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love we love the girls. That's free.
Speaker 2: I saw her running around spring Break with the Breastless is out. I said, hey, are you a found a Poundtown? You like?
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Foundtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good song.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like you do like like you're because I think about like some of your bigger records and they are very like, they're very I think that the it gives me like O. G.
Speaker 3: Trena vibes sometimes, which I feel.
Speaker 2: Like has been kind of missing and well not really wa was kind of that, you know, but but it kind of gets did you grow up listening to Trina at all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In some in some music and who.
Speaker 3: Are you bumping as a as a young and.
Speaker 1: I like R and B vibes. I feel like I was like listening to like Janee Ico and like Aliyah, missy Ellie vibes, Like the was my vibes when.
Speaker 3: You were a kid you were listening to Jane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so old man, how you twenty two? Shit? What year is that that you were born?
Speaker 1: Two thousand? I got it the right hood?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, I remember two thousand.
Speaker 1: I thought, what was you doing in two thousand?
Speaker 3: Shit? Thinking the world was going to end at my uncle's house on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, there was a time in twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty y two, k thing that was like a thing like you you wouldn't know. But when nineteen ninety nine was happening, they said, when the clock hit two thousand, like all the computers and shit in the world were going to like freeze up, and like the world was going to like end.
Speaker 1: See, it was a time in twenty twelve. But they said the same thing. And I was twelve, and like they were like, it's going to be this big storm and all this stuff. So it was actually raining that day, So I was having a panic attack, like the world is overweight. I'm only twelve.
Speaker 2: Is a movie called twenty twelve? I think there's a movie yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's what it was. That's what it was.
Speaker 3: What is your sign?
Speaker 1: I'm a Leo.
Speaker 2: See I don't know what any of this means, so you just asked, so I know. I just know I'm an Aquarius.
Speaker 1: Okay, Leo's inn aquarius. They get along, well, we get along, Yeah, we get along.
Speaker 2: Who don't you get.
Speaker 1: Along with scorpios?
Speaker 3: What months are that? Like, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't pay attention to the scorpios. But when you say you're a scorpio, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, is Drake a Scorpio? No, Drake's a Libra. No, you can put it out alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he is a scorpio.
Speaker 3: Scorpios in here. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: So if you are like, let's say you go out on a date with a guy and you find out he's a scorpios at a rap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we probably didn't even get along during the day, And what if.
Speaker 2: You did get along and like everything was going great and then he was like I was born on October twenty fourth, and then.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, they're just full of shit, so probably really yeah, they're sneaky, Like it probably went so great and I probably think the world is like pieces and creams with them. But I just know deep down there full of shit.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, you know, I didn't know that this existed, Like you would like discriminate against someone you liked because of their I mean they can't choose that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on It depends.
Speaker 1: On how good it was, Like, how good that it was, I might consider.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, yes, well listen man, shout out to all the scorpios out there. Just know she will discriminate against you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very bad.
Speaker 2: And if you work at Amazon, you're fucked. Don't let you work at Amazon and be a scorpio. That's the double whammy.
Speaker 1: I might just walk past you.
Speaker 2: What are you doing your free time right now? Are you like streaming TV? Are you working out? Are you playing video games? What do you do in you're like when you're not recording or running around the country pushing your music.
Speaker 1: I'm getting into, like I love to cook, so I'm trying to start my own little like cooking. I don't know, is it like the reels and the shows and stuff. Yeah, I'm trying to, you know, start doing that. I have a dog. We just be at the house. My t shit too, like a little a little puppy.
Speaker 2: His name is Chase, Chase like that. What do you cook? Like, what's your go to dish?
Speaker 1: Oh? So it's so funny because I put in the song of pasta lobster but it's actually like my go to dish.
Speaker 2: Now, So the lobster pasta is what your go to is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta try. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Can you cook up like any special sort of ramen noodles? Like if you were to make a pack of noodles, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You put like the egg and the shrimp in there, and like the green onions and stuff. It's like it's ramen chicken in.
Speaker 2: Some people will put like, uh, just hot sauce and like melted cheese and cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never put cheese in your noodles.
Speaker 1: Y'all put cheese in y'all noodles?
Speaker 2: Oh No, you just put like a look is it.
Speaker 1: Like a single cheese slice? It could be fred I don't like that.
Speaker 3: And then look and then you just stir it and then it melts.
Speaker 2: Into the noodles.
Speaker 1: I don't like that for you.
Speaker 2: Then you get top of teo hot sauce. Then some soy sauce.
Speaker 1: Soy sauce too.
Speaker 2: And then you put the beef pack in and and a little bit of butter. I swear to God, I swear to God it's good.
Speaker 1: I swear that sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: It definitely sounds like diarrhea, scream, and I don't it sounds like prison.
Speaker 3: It sounds like spread.
Speaker 2: It is funny because like I didn't know subconsciously as a kid, I was just making spread the whole time until I started seeing these rappers put together their spreads, and I was like, I was eating that when I was like good shouts with my parents. Let me eat like a fucking convict.
Speaker 3: When I was.
Speaker 1: Eleven, I'm still trying to figure out what the spread.
Speaker 2: So when you're in jail, they'll take like because you know, in jail there's like limited stuff you can get your hands on, right, so they'll take like noodles, they'll take like sardines or tuna. They'll just put a bunch of shit together and then they'll mash it together right, and then they'll cook it and then it's like a They call it a spread.
Speaker 1: I went to jail for four days.
Speaker 2: Why because I have shown.
Speaker 1: Up the court and it was a Memorial Day WEEKID.
Speaker 3: So, so everybody was on vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was that like?
Speaker 1: And they it was like a it was actually in Douglasville, Georgia, and so like they had everybody like I just had a failure to appear for speeding. Nothing crazy, nothing crazy. But I was in there with women. Dad was about to do fifteen years, right, So it was not fun.
Speaker 2: I've been to jail twice. It's not funny either. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: When you went to jail, did you notice anybody using the roll of toilet paper as a pillow and the holding No.
Speaker 1: I don't think I wanted I don't think I talked to anybody. I just literally I didn't eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't want to shit in front everybody.
Speaker 1: No, I just looks disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't eat either. They give you like a bag of peanut butter, No they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't give me none of that.
Speaker 2: They gave me. Were you in a holding sale with a bunch of random people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was just one other person.
Speaker 2: So I was in a holda e sal with like twenty other dudes. Yeah, and I was like I am not shitting in here, so they gave you food. I was like, I need nothing. I took a roll of toilet paper, used it as a pillow in the corner and just waited.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I don't understand, like when people go to jail and they get out and they may go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did it happen to you twice? Why why did you go to jail the first time? Oh?
Speaker 2: The first time I went to jail was because I gave false information to a police officer. And the second time I went to jail was because the case is still open, so we won't to.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well but yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't anything crazy, But yeah, jail sucks. Yo.
Speaker 2: What's good, man, We got to stop the interview to tell you about our good folks at my bookie. That's right, man. NBA season is winding down. Playoffs are going down so many ways.
Speaker 3: You can get money.
Speaker 2: You can bet on who you think is going the finals. You can get your prop bets per game. We are finally down to the final eight right now. My son's ain't looking good at the time of recording, not looking good look. Go to MyBookie dot ag right now. Sign up. I've been gambling on my bookie for over ten years, so listen, come and join me. Let's get this money together MyBookie dot ag. When you use the promo code Bootleg. When you sign up, use that promo code, You're gonna get that deposit bonus. That deposit bonus is craziest to sign. The bonus you get. And not only are basketball football, which is starting to creep up on us Baseball's MLB baseball man all season long. You get this money. Plus they got the online casino. If you're in the craps, blackjack, roulette, fucking slot machines, whatever it is, go to MyBookie dot ag right now. Use that pombo cold bootleg and get that free deposit bonus. That's how we're doing things all right. Also want to give a big shout out to the homies a King pom Man. These are our new sponsors at King pom Now, this is the thing about these King Palms Man. These things right here, ah, natural natural leaves, free of tobacco and additives. The only thing I smoke out of. And what's dope is they got these other ones right. These this is one of their more popular items right here. Great flavor. These are the leaf rolls. They hold a gram each, and they got the turpen fused tips, which means you squeeze and you pop the tip while you're smoking your flour and you get a little burst of flavor. These are the peach pineapples. They got the energy drink flavor. They got blueberry watermelon. All kinds of shit. Man, so was dope. If you go to Kingpom dot com and use the promo code bootleg Cave right now, you're gonna get half off, half off, half off kingpom dot com Tobacco free natural rout raps all right, and also don't forget if you're in a I don't know wherever you're at, go to seven eleven. They got them your local smoke shop. One of the most successful businesses in the game when it comes to the all natural leaf the most successful. No tobacco, no nicotine, just natural leafs to stuff your flour in. And in case you did not know, they also have whatever size King Pom this is. This is a giant leaf wrapped around yeah, wrapped around some premium can I by shout out to uh, king Pom, go follow one more time kingpom dot com promo code bootleg cav save fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: And then they knew my music too at the time, so they reason, where was that last year, last Memorial Day?
Speaker 2: You should have been doing a show or something.
Speaker 1: So okay, So actually, so this about it sounds so funny because it was, like I just said, when people go back. So I've been there twice, but but the first time I was just like, only there for No. I was only there for like a couple of hours because I had a show and my manager came and she got me, and that was the first time. I was like, what the I'm never doing that again, Like I hated that when they spend the block and then I went, I just wasn't I had moved and I forgot to change my address and I never got the ticket. Yeah, so they and I and I pulled over, and I was confident. I'm like, oh so why am I being pulled over? Like I'm good?
Speaker 2: Was it one of the tickets where you drove past a camera and took a picture of you or what did you get like a no.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like a year a year ago, and I was like speeding on this like, uh it was a back road and nobody was driving there. I was just going to pick up my food.
Speaker 2: Was it like one of those highway patrol guys just parked? Yeah, and is off and a in the South.
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 2: In the South, those fucking highway patrol guys be camped out.
Speaker 1: They do. And then he came up screaming at the window like do you know I could take you to jail right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not going fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're like uh I was, It's like I can't even lie. I'm like, he really can't take me to jail right now, because like why would you go that? Best?
Speaker 2: You know, if you gave a Postmates driver a chance, you wouldn't have to drive to get your own food.
Speaker 3: You just have your man do it.
Speaker 2: He would be kind of poor, but you know, mm hmm, you know. Yeah, what's your preferred like cuisine if you were ordering food?
Speaker 1: I like a fileton cooked medium Jesus with a lops of tail and some mashed potato.
Speaker 2: One hundred bucks every time on Postmates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I ordered I actually ordered that with like the cream corn and stuff this on a random way.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's under twenty dollars that you would like? Okay, how about this. What's your favorite fast food chain?
Speaker 1: Popeyes? But they kind of expensive. Now you ain't getting it in twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Now what are you getting your Popeyes? Are you getting a family meal?
Speaker 1: Well, if I'm ordering it from door dash, you.
Speaker 2: Know everything up, that's fair, that's fair, that's.
Speaker 1: Fair, and I'm usually ordering it from door Days.
Speaker 2: So do you guys have Raisin Canes in Atlanta? No?
Speaker 1: Well you know it's in Athens, Georgia, and it's like two hours away.
Speaker 3: Have you had it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing. It's so good the sauces.
Speaker 1: But we have Zaxby's, which is like a it's like a yeah, just like y'all have Calls Junior, we have Hearty's.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, that's literally the same thing. Hardies and Cross Junior is the same thing. Okay, it's the same company.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was no. Zaxby's and Raisin knes Is they're different.
Speaker 1: But they're the same at the same time. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Sauce they have more options, Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they do have the same kind of like sauce and the chicken tenders.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on McDonald's.
Speaker 1: McDonald's still good to me.
Speaker 3: I just want to make sure we're on the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheeseburger I used to. I don't do that, Nomo. Just give me the fries with salt.
Speaker 3: You gotta put the fries in the burger.
Speaker 1: No, why do you eat like that?
Speaker 2: It's so good. You stuffed the I get the number nine, it's two cheeseburgers. Then you put the fries in the burgers. There's another way to do it.
Speaker 3: And then you get the McChicken, the spicy mad chicken for a dollar.
Speaker 1: They don't have that, Nomo.
Speaker 2: They don't got it where you're at. They got it where I'm at.
Speaker 1: They don't got no spice to make chicken.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta, they brought it back, and they brought the orange high seedback, which is they got rid.
Speaker 1: Of it for like, I never really drank that. I'm more of like a fruit punch coke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well McDonald's coke is uh, you know, it's God's coke. Okay, if there is a god, If there is a god, God would drink McDonald's coke. You wouldn't drink normally.
Speaker 1: I thought it was sprty.
Speaker 2: I thought the it's both.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you believe in Allians?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think that we're the only people like Okay.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Do you think if aliens came down and we knew for sure there were aliens, everybody who was like extremely religious with like their head would blow up like.
Speaker 1: Just no, I don't know. I've never thought about that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to think about it that I've never done truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, my friends she does rooms. And she called me one time and she was like laying on a brown carpet and she was like, I'm in the sand, like I'm sinking in the sand. I'm like, what is wrong with you? Like She's like, girl, I don't know what's wrong would be? And I was like, I just don't want. I like to be in control, and I feel like that's just the control is gone. I don't know what I'm doing. Start seeing shit.
Speaker 3: Your friend was on some other shit?
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't. Though she ate a lot. It's not like that was her first time either.
Speaker 2: Then she would tell you she ate a lot.
Speaker 1: She went in she put it on a Honey buy and.
Speaker 3: It was oh yeah, she went in, she's a real one. Where's she at she have a white white boy in her roster?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, she said he's as black as it gets.
Speaker 2: Shout out to her, man, Yo, I don't know what your family, your parents. I don't know your you know if your parents are around or not. But when they hear your music, what do they think? Oh?
Speaker 1: My mom? She she be turned up.
Speaker 3: She was like, hell yeah, yeah, talk that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd be with it. She know every word.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: My dad he told me he don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say.
Speaker 1: Your dad though, is the real Yeah, he's happy for me, Like he's like, oh, I hear your mom tells me like you're doing this and that. But he's like, turn it out. I don't want to hear my daughter talking about that.
Speaker 3: Like, right, has he been to a show?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then again, my dad never went to a soccer game. Oh, but shout out to him, though, you.
Speaker 2: Have problems, like uh, like dad issues a little bit.
Speaker 1: I had them in the past.
Speaker 2: Now just don't go over them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, what's whatever, that's fair?
Speaker 3: Respect that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Pops.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always wonder, like, you know, like if you have a song like some of your records, Like what's dad think or does he Kenny listen?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's ever listening, you know, Like I.
Speaker 2: Have like a you know, there's like girls who have like OnlyFans accounts, and I just wonder if like their dad knows or if their dad's friends know.
Speaker 1: Now, one time, I my dad never seen my Instagram. And this is before like my mom didn't approve like what I would be posting on Instagram, and so she called him and was like, this is what your daughter posted on Instagram. So he was like I came to the house one day and he's like sitting in the chair, Like, my dad is not serious at all. I don't take him serious whatsoever. Like I came in like laughing, like what are you doing. He's like, well, if you want to work for Playboy, you know, not in my house. And I'm just like leave me alone, Like really, what.
Speaker 2: An old old dude reference?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nobody.
Speaker 2: They don't even have naked women in Playboy anymore. The magazine is ruined forever. It's like a glory.
Speaker 1: It seem like it was a bad thing, like matter of fact, Actually, tall playboy hit me up. Actually, you're right, I.
Speaker 2: Want to be a check.
Speaker 3: That's a check.
Speaker 2: Hey, And you don't even have take your clothes off to being playboy, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. He but he don't know that. He's just trying to be funny and it just wasn't. I was just like, man, watch the TV.
Speaker 2: Watch the TV for sure.
Speaker 3: What's the last show you binge watched?
Speaker 1: The last show I binge watched was this is this show called Sirens. It's about mermaids. It's actually a really good show. Y'all should try to watch.
Speaker 2: On Hulu Sirens about Mermaids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like stuff like that, Like when I be going on through TikTok and the people will be like, mermaids are real.
Speaker 2: I like one of those videos.
Speaker 1: I like, I just go down the hole of just like trying to figure out if they're really real, Like I have to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: I saw a video that looked like it was horseshit, but one of my friends reposted it like this is wild and it's like someone took it from the side of a boat and like you could see like I kind of see like a mermaid coming and out of the water, and I was like, bro, but he really he believed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people with people in Jamaica, like they tell you like the mermaids are there, like it's a I forgot what it's called, but it's like a lake or something.
Speaker 3: And do you think MEIDs are real?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 2: How do they breathe?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know, you know, half the ocean not even discovered, so how we can't even go down to the bottom.
Speaker 2: So am I right?
Speaker 1: So I'm sure there's plenty of things we don't know about.
Speaker 2: So my mom's uncle was one of the first employees and NASA. He died. His name's uncle, Doc Rest in peace. My mom asked him if aliens were real. This was like in the nineties, She asked them. And he can't say shit because I guess his whole life is monitored. But he said, I can't say that, But what I will say is if most people knew what was in the ocean, they want to kill themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why that's my biggest fear. Like I don't get on cruise ships. I can't see the land because.
Speaker 3: You have some class.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to go on a fucking cruise ship if you have class. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, true, But it's like that's my biggest best because that's in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The middle of the water with a bunch of yeah, a bunch of Amazon employees. Oh my god, eating all inclusive meals?
Speaker 1: How do on We like the all inclusive though, me too, never to real of.
Speaker 3: Course, that's why I like going to you go to Kanku.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Cancu.
Speaker 2: No, so where do you get inclusive at?
Speaker 1: I went to Jamaica, I got all inclusive. It was bomb I stayed on the overwater bungalows y. No, my man was rich.
Speaker 2: It is summertime. Rectile dysfunction ed, if you will. Maybe you got stress at work, Maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that Blue Choo. May You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Cheo, Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in a discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head, you know it won't go over your head oncet you take it. Promise you that Blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as vibrant sialis, but it also has a mint chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as levitra. All right, all this if you're questioning, I don't know, I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at blue Cheo dot com. Because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just got to pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Choo's come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits. It's all online blue chew dot com. Thank me later. What's up guys. Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm going to be hanging out at Hardan today. That's right, put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious illness dispensary in the world, located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hardean Las Vegas. They are family, they sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly.
Speaker 3: And when I.
Speaker 2: Say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and uh just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Harden Underscore Las Vegas, follow him on the gram.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of dope stuff in the works.
Speaker 2: They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Hardeen. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fela. They got dope, fly gear, Man, premium cannabis, the best selection culture. Sniff you walk in that man, Listen they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Hardeen has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that Hardene with smells amazing. So look makes you go to Harding if you're in Vegas, get in that uber, Get in that cab as soon as you touch down, say take me to Harding. The taxi drivers, the Ubi drivers, they know exactly where it is because it's the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. A right Harding underscore Las Vegas. Go show on some love, Go to hardin Las Vegas dot com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's my Dog's at Odds Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know. First of all, can we talk about Beavis and butt Heead. They just dropped the Beavis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check, just some nice little peek at the Beavis and Butthead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just drop Coca cola. We got scarface, we got reeses, we got the big fucking Labowski. So many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now you can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at odd socksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg, So go right now odd sooxofficial dot com. My first of a a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to blacken the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca cola, they got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, brih, what are we talking about. Go to odd socksofficial dot com right now use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my biggest fear of being stuck in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine you. Have you ever got flipped over on a jet skin in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have, and I had a heart attack, super scared. I did. I was on the back of a jet ski having a blast. I said, don't go fast, and then yeah, and then you're going crazy climbing.
Speaker 2: Up it's.
Speaker 3: Life.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, where's the jet ski? And then at that I can't swim like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no flipping over on a jet I've done it a lot, and uh, I always sometimes I do it on purpose. With my wife, I just flipped that bitch because she's like you, she'd be freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 1: And then my makeup was done too, So when I came up, gone lash is off.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you're going in the middle of the ocean with your makeup.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm not there to be in the water. I'm there to take pictures.
Speaker 2: That's fair. A lot of people feel that way.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, when you got designed to bathings and so, I'm sure they didn't make that for us to be so women in the water.
Speaker 3: How much do you spend on a bathing suit?
Speaker 1: Will you say?
Speaker 2: A designer bathing suit? Like I feel like that's an impractical thing to get.
Speaker 1: Designer a bathing suit.
Speaker 3: It's like when when.
Speaker 2: People buy their children, like Gucci clothes, It's like, what are you doing? Like that's cool, Like you could get a fashion over bathing suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wear those two. It's like, you know, no, they're not fashion Over is not eighteen dollars from no bathing suit.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't win up in the prices.
Speaker 2: I just feel like sometimes when people buy designer certain things, I'm just like, you're gonna get it wet, like it's going in the ocean, like it's going in the pool.
Speaker 1: But it's not for that you're not supposed that's not what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the most ridiculous designer item that you own? Did someone buy you an expensive bag or do you have like a Gucci toothbrush?
Speaker 1: No, it's this hat. It's this Birdberry hat. Sounds ugly, yeah, and it is. And somebody convinced me that it was just the coolest thing in the world and it's not. It's been I literally put it on once and I never wore it again. It's like a Birdberry hat and it looks like a regular hat, but it's like a visor in front of your face, like you can't even see, like you don't know who it is in front of you, like at all.
Speaker 2: And you know, yeah, some people can't wear the designer. The designer wears them.
Speaker 3: You see those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just like overly matched everything, and it's just like, what's happening? We get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, So the new song's out Area Coaches. Yeah, lots of remixes, Little Tyler remixes on the Way.
Speaker 1: Saxy Red on the Way, Mellow Books on the way.
Speaker 2: What's the wildest line? Sexy Red says on your remix.
Speaker 1: She says something like she got hose tricks swamps thoughts. But I'm trying to figure out what what wamps is. Oh yeah, I gotta ask her that. Maybe you could ask Awa. Yeah, womps. That's the Miami Have.
Speaker 3: You heard to Slup Me Out remix? Chopper?
Speaker 2: No, it's a wild song.
Speaker 1: They was talking about it.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the original?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh an Choppers. Oh, he's a wild boy man. I was talking to him at the studio the other night and I was like, Bro, you're like a child talking about getting your gooch played with brouh.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He said, yes, look at my guoc when you suck me slid me out, no me out. That song's gold shot.
Speaker 1: I'm only laughing because you said it like wow that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think i'd ever hear like a rapper to say the word guoch and a song and it go gold. But that's why a Chopp is an amazing shout out to him.
Speaker 1: How old is he?
Speaker 2: I think he's eighteen? He might be nineteen now, m he's a he's a young old man though. If you've ever met him, and you should put him on a remix. He's got all those explicit bots.
Speaker 1: I think I met him before, but like, oh, I have met him at Fat Durn Fashion Week. He was really cool, but he was quiet, sweetheart. Yeah, he was really quiet. He was really cool, he teld me. I was I did really good at my performance.
Speaker 3: The last thing.
Speaker 2: When I heard area codes, I had a question about one of the lyrics. Now, do you say drop your load or drop your low?
Speaker 1: Drop that fucking location? That's what I said.
Speaker 2: No, but it says you say you say low and then you're like location.
Speaker 1: No, No, I said drop. I said dropped low, and I said drop that fucking location.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, just to make sure when you said drop the low, you weren't saying drop the load. I'm like, how many children? I don't know what these these days I got?
Speaker 1: I have six children, six I'm just playing. I I have none, I have none, I have no church. I was just playing.
Speaker 3: So if you got six kids at twenty two, god bless you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was shout out to Grandma. She probably got her hands full.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't have no keys.
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 2: One day, one day, one day. Appreciate you coming through new singles, coming new remixes. I'm sure you're gonna have a busy rest of the year tour.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, hopefully there it is.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming through Calis.
Speaker 1: Thank you.