Speaker 1: The volume, Magic Johnson spoke about what Luca and Lebron must do to win a title, and he had this to say about Luca. Luca gotta understand, this is not Dallas. We shouldn't have to tell you to be and shit, you should have already been about that, right, especially when you are a superstar. Lamb Baby, they don't play that. No, they ain't. Ain't about none but championships. Oh yeah, so they and every superstar, every superstar that has come there has given them a championship. Will Kareem Shaq, Lebron, Anthony Davis, every superstar that they've gotten has delivered them a championship. I'm not talking to the guys that they drafted. Obviously, you know, Magic got them achampionship. Kobe got the Madras Championship, but they didn't trade Obviously, Shot was a free agent. But every every superstar that's come and if we want to classify ad.
Speaker 2: As a superstar, so bid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pick about that, but I'm just saying, every big, big time player, free agent that's come to the Lakers has delivered a championship.
Speaker 2: I mean, Luca's gotta deliver.
Speaker 3: You think Luca, Luca has a chance to delivered. Yeah, if he can. You gotta stay in shape, stay healthy, got us death. And I think that's the biggest thing. I wouldn't even say the stay in shape part. I say the stay healthy part. I mean what caused what? Call? What caused you to get what caused you to get injured? When you out of shape?
Speaker 1: Because when you out of shape, guess what happens.
Speaker 3: You can be in shape and still get hurt. Now you can.
Speaker 1: But why does he look every year he looks like he's dragging a piano behind his back.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: It's because he be bogged down your injuries, his body, his body wears down on Yeah, he's a phenomenal and I'm not saying that. And people see sometimes don't yo, People just look at the end result. Well, look at the numbers that he's putting up, right, But why does it look like I mean, you see he got tape, He got canisio tape all on.
Speaker 3: His back, all on his shoulder. Everything he's getting home, Yeah with chicken white mess tape. I have a question to you know, when you lose weighting in your game, weight does it change his game? Will it change the game, in the style of play, the way he plays a game, not having that extra weight, Will he still be able to do some of the things that he does as far as using his body, you know, to play or you think of it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, O Joe. Be because you know why, Because I mean the mass twenty five, twenty six, O Joe. I can see when you get look you start getting in your thirties, you getting that old mass spread, O Joe, you do.
Speaker 3: It get harder when you and your twenties. Man, you should be able to just like that there. Yeah, but I'm saying I'm talking about his style of play. Will he still be able to use his body the same?
Speaker 2: The wait? Ojo? If he trained properly. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You train properly, You train for that, you prepare yourself for the upcoming season, whatever type of workout you're doing. Yeah, I don't think it hurt him. I think it help him because when you get late in the season, when you get to February, March, April, man, your body is still feel strong.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing guys have to understand, it ain't just the off season that you get better but during the season you have to maintain that, you maintain what you build, because that's the hardest thing because when you playing every night, every other night, you know, it's hard to be like, Man, I gotta I gotta go in this weight room, I gotta I gotta throw these pits around the day, you know what I mean. I think that's the main thing, bro. Like for me, Ojo, when I play, man, I love working out before the game, Like literally before we played, two hours before, I go up there and give me a nice little lift total body, you know, just to keep my body strong. So when I did get out there on the floor, you know I felt good.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, like I said, And look when you got when you're dealing with that kind.
Speaker 2: Of money, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Everybody got private chefs, everybody, everybody got personal training, everybody got physios and lucas a guy his training can travel with the team. I bet you they let it, just like they let Lebron. Mike Msieu's probably travels with the team. Hey, y'all know that thing comes It comes down to one thing, bro, that's having discipline, having it.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got to put some of them beers down.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying you gotta go cold turkey, but you can't be drinking beers every night.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: After how about how about this O joe fixed pack, not a case. That's all I'm saying, get your sick, nice little fixed path. Hey, leading don't don't do the case.
Speaker 3: I'm just hey, hey, the hookah bab Hey, don't get the big thing of hooker, get the longer. You know what I'm saying, don't you do what that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Six to eight people can tug on that some of some of those habits for him are probably gonna be hard to break, especially depending on who he who. He has a riding those those habits that ain't been doing for a very long time. We all have our vices. You know, my my vice's cigars. But if it came down to it, if I had to stop, I can stop cold turkey. When it comes to altum.
Speaker 1: La mess your question, could you stop smoking cigars? Doing the season for sixty million dollars?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Could you stop smoking cigars doing the season for sixty million?
Speaker 2: He ain't good? Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I'll be a thought that I don't say. Yeah, I'm just asking, yes, could you stop smoking cigars to it? Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But and that's the that's the thing. Look, look, Michael Jordan smoked cigars during the season, But Michael Jordan was a tip top peak shape. You look at the caps on his shoulder, you look at his body. Now, if Luke, hey, if Luca, if Luca wasn't gonna wear down at the end of the year. As a matter of fact, Hell, I bringing cigars. How about what of them cigars?
Speaker 3: You say?
Speaker 2: I got Tampa nuggets right now.
Speaker 1: I got some Tampa nogogs upstairs.
Speaker 2: And look whatever, what game? Hey, I bring it?
Speaker 1: I bring him a sixth pack, I bring I bring him a sixth pact. What you what you dranking? Michelo he cour bud? What what you dragging? Blood light? Mick light?
Speaker 3: What you want?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: I know he ain't drinking no, no, no, no, no bull, no slip ball, looking, no old eat hey Liszen.
Speaker 1: So he probably dranking some some niche beer. I think he's gonna come back in much better shape. But I think he's gonna have to maintain that throughout, you know, throughout the season.
Speaker 2: That's the toughest part, man.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing him working out this summer, O Joe, And uh so, I know he hears the whispers. Believe me, he hear the whisper. Yes, he gonna come back. He gonna come back a different player for sure. Working out the offseason the easiest thing you can do because you got nothing but time. You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, you got hey, you said that two hours a day. But it gets difficult. I mean it gets hard, man, You getting beat up. My shoulders getting sore. But I still gotta find a way to go in there and lift. I gotta bitch. I gotta do shoulder work, I gotta do leg work, I gotta do calf work, I gotta do a core work because that beating that I'm taking.
Speaker 2: And the last thing you want is the man you trying to.
Speaker 1: Ward off injury as long as you possibly can, and you know what you get, Oh Joe, you getting nick during the season. It's hard to get healthy because you can't get no rest. You can't get proper rest. They got your ass up at the wee hours of the morning. You Hey, you can't train because you rehab it. You do it all this training after after practice, you there two hours before meeting, getting all with you. Then you get out, then you trained, you rehab, iceing and stem during lunch break. Okay, you go out there, try to do some little walk through and then you got two hours after practice, so you get treating five hours a day.
Speaker 3: I remember them days.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I know you remember them days. I remember them days too far, too long. In football, I know you can't make it through no season without lifting.
Speaker 2: Wasted a week right.
Speaker 3: Well, especially Joe and I could. Yet me body body type is a little different. I was small, I was I was strong as hell, so I had no choice but the lift weights to maintain my strength. It wasn't about me no muscle, Joe, you know, I wasn't. I wasn't physically imposing, but I needed because the wear and tear on my body, and I was so small, I had no choice. I had no choice but the lyft weights throughout the entire of the season because I would wear down if I didn't. I just wanted to maintain my strength, and not maintain my strength to be strong, but to be able to withstand the punishment I was taking because I played reckless as hell, like a goddamn rag doll.
Speaker 2: Hey, in the position.
Speaker 1: Y'all playing here, y'all, y'all pretty much running win sprints the entire Yeah, base baby, I was already undersized. I only weighed to twenty eight. Yeah, I weighed to twenty eight. So I had to be I had to be strong, strong, and I held. I held on till about till about week thirteen. After a while that that thing started coming down all of a sudden. Who Hey, like I said, I thought as long as I could, Joey. It's the same thing with basketball. Think about it, when you pull, when you got back to backs and you playing four games and five nights, man, you still gotta find time.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying you gotta go in there and squat no.
Speaker 1: Four hundred pounds, but you gotta go in there and keep the body strong, you know, because when you go through it, through that rigorous season for six to eight months, Bro, if you not lifting weights every week, your body is gonna break down.
Speaker 2: That's just the way. Yeah, yep. And as you get older.
Speaker 1: The thing that I like that, you know, Mike was like, hey, don't work a I was only on one to day practices. O.
Speaker 2: Joe might say, hey, go get your lift in.
Speaker 1: I was able to get my a practice in the morning, lift in the afternoon, kept me, kept me getting fresh. Hey, make sure I got my workout Monday after the game got Tuesday was.
Speaker 2: All about me.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday I was off. I ain't doing no once Thursday was rolled around, Ain't no more lifting for the kidney.
Speaker 3: Yeah cause I go. I go Monday through Thursday. Damn for this for straight days.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: Hey, one good thing.
Speaker 1: One good thing I found out, And this when I was playing in Brooklyn, Uh, playing with Kevin gartnet Man. We used to get these lifts in after the game, right after the game. It may be a white setter, but your one seenter may be like fifteen twenty reps. It may be like four or five exercises that way, you know you done went through that game. Now you lift that weight them weight, so in the morning when you wake up, you don't.
Speaker 3: Have atlantic acid. Just sit there, you know what I mean, You have a little pop to you. Kevin Garnet told me that he said he got it from Dennis Rodman, and every since bro I had been doing it. Now I left Brooklyn and when I got to Miami. Hell, everybody was in the weight room after the game. D wade U d everybody's in there. I said, Man, listen, it was just a great environment to be in. But if that's one thing I can give athletes, bro especially hoopers, after game, you should get you a good a good lifting. It ain't gotta be heavy, just something nice to keep the body tone and strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna. I ain't gonna lie Joe after game that Monday morning, so a move.
Speaker 3: I'm so bad by shoulders, by shoulders, aching so bad bad by by elbows. But deed, especially if you come off playing on that turf, So Joe, I don't know if you had if y'all, if you when you got to lead that that everybody had astro turf because by that time they had started to transition the field turf.
Speaker 2: But I was playing when they had that real that sement with that.
Speaker 1: Cop down, y'all, Man, I gotta understanding y'all playing a gladiator sport. The contact that y'all got, that's like a car wreck, you know what I'm saying. Every time you collide with somebody like that's gotta be rigorous. I know they so after y'all play on Sunday, what y'all probably don't have to report the practice to wear oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Monday Monday you go and watch you watch film on Monday in the summer time, they give you a victory victory Monday where you don't got to go on so you play.
Speaker 2: Something right, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just go get your own lift, you know, you do your own thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's that's what But I was, it didn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm always I remember we played Miami on the Monday night, O shoe.
Speaker 1: We got back at We got back at like five, like five thirty in the morning. I was like, I'm a going to get me a work.
Speaker 3: Out and get it. Got it out of the way.
Speaker 2: I got it out of the way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was the only that's really the only time that I didn't come back over there that Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I got my work out in. Always Tuesday was my workout there and clean my lockout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all lights, al get all the dirt out my shoes and stuff, back you it out.
Speaker 2: I did that, went home. That was it for the day.
Speaker 1: But I had to get that work I had to get that work in man, I just I just had to. I didn't feel right if I didn't left. I got to get try to get somebod that sword in this out because like you said, now West Coast off is the tight ends. He does a lot of running, and you know, sometimes you catch more pass than the other. But hey, you go get that block it in because the TV back there, TV gonna get it, touch it, TD gonna get twenty five thirty carrics a game. Hey, hey, listen, So in basketball this is about equivalent to about a love of three miles right a game, especially if you get you want them heavy hitters and you playing top minutes and football because y'all playing whide receiver tight end, it's a bunch of sprints.
Speaker 2: How many spreads you think y'all running a game?
Speaker 3: Oh lord, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Uh probably, let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, oh, Joe, you catch ten passes if you call tier. It all depends on how many plass plays we have. We might have twenty five, we might have thirty, we might have thirty five. Now, some you running a shallow cross, some you running a flat route, some you're running a stick, some.
Speaker 3: You running the scene. So for me, I would say probably twenty hundred yard spreads. That's a lot, man, Yeah, but you actually think it sounds like a lie, But you gotta think. Yes. Each play is three seconds full speed three to five seconds three seconds full speed, e seconds full speed rest. So it's a continuous. It's especially if you if you in shape and shape or man, you good.
Speaker 2: And even if you in shape and shape, guess what you a? You runner?
Speaker 3: That too many? Drill and let it throw you a couple of passes in a rope.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, right up to that file, Hey, get in there, come, Oh check this out. Speaking of lifting, Joe, we got to talk about the video. Oh Joe post it this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh plam me.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot, I forgot about that this morning. Man, if the bar touching his chest, now I ain't touching his chests on now I gotta touch your chance, it don't count. What don't count? If the bar does not touch your chest, it does not count. Don't nobody touch my chest, but my woman.
Speaker 2: If that bar does not touch your chest, it does not count.
Speaker 3: As who saying the bitch press look Google, hey, look up the definition of a bitch. Fress No, no, no, I don't care what the I don't care what the definition of the bench press is.
Speaker 2: I'm bitching.
Speaker 3: You ain't finn changing oh, just because nobody that's a no rep. I'm benching. How I see fitting while I look the way I do? No no rep? No rep. Hey you saw how Hey? Listen they stay with me. You see how slow? How easy and slow? I'm gonna I'm gonna do three fifteen next week for you too. I bet you done, and listen. I'm oh I can do three fifteen. What you talk about, you can get there that you ain't doing like three four rep. I only did five. That's all I want to do.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to touch your chat, touch your chest.
Speaker 3: I just want to see if I still had it. Hey, but Tidy's too big. I can't I can't tell. I can't tell my chest I got I just got him done.
Speaker 1: Uh uh Kali, the bar said shut a sharp nightcat tell him doesn't count as a full rep.
Speaker 3: Bart needs to get to the chairs.
Speaker 1: This is how I know those dumbbells you were lifted the other day had to be fake struggling with two twenty five? Agree you gotta touch that bar to your chest or don't.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I don't have to do nothing. I was supposed to follow the NFL rules. I ain't following nine one, so I ain't. I'm darding not touching my chest. Y'all just mad. Y'all not stronger than me? Hop about that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They might not be.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're not talking to me.
Speaker 3: So we we lift the same amount of weight. What do you talk about? Whatever you do I can do.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. I tell you what I do. I tell you what I do. I bet you fifty nine hundred. Whatever you max, I rep it.
Speaker 3: Whatever you max our rep it matter of fact, double or nothing, double double, let's double that, triple or nothing. Okay that whatever you maxol, this is you. This is what you fail to realize. I just look like this. I don't give a damn what you look. Just as strong as you are. Whatever you max, I will rep it, right all right? All right, okay, cause you saw me with two chain. I'll talk about with no with no warm. I just went in there did two twenty five fifteen times. But that's what that's what I just did. I just walked into the gym and did two twenty five.
Speaker 2: For five touch the chest.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: All I've said is whatever you max, three fifteen, three fifty, whatever you max, I'll rep it.
Speaker 3: Then you don't want no smoke?
Speaker 2: Yo, Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I want all. They don't want to smoke. I'm a matter of fact. I want Joe. I want Joe one hundred dollars on top of that too, I could cover Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I promise you when it comes to the weight room, this ain't what you want to it is what you mean?
Speaker 3: Is I just look like this? You think because I'm small, less stature, I can't lift with you lyft I could be the thing you can do.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, after chat after chat, do they think you could bitch with me?
Speaker 3: I don't care what the chat thing.
Speaker 2: We gotta have a lyft off. We gotta have it. I can hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, let me tell you something. I'm not cocky. I'm convinced youear me. I'm not cocky. I'm convinced you can't beat me in the way with me and Joe, you can't beat me hooping.
Speaker 2: That's you know what I tell you. I tell you what I do.
Speaker 1: I tell you what I oh, Joe, this is what I do. I bet my salary to your salary.
Speaker 3: Wait, well, which which job? Any job you want?
Speaker 2: You take here?
Speaker 3: Then you take nine cap, you take club shay shape, whatever job you want. Okay, I like that. I like that. I hope my kids watching, we're gonna have a good Christmas and you I am giving you the same by Joe and Joe and Joe. When I'm done, well, I'm gonna have me your property, you and me O Joey.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Hey, you ahead that the way? Let me see that TV because I want to get that TV center. That won't let me, I would I I want to I want guy to come in there when you're gonna center that TV. Hey, you would take that piano cause I don't nobody I don't know how to play the piano, so you would take your piano with you? No? No, yeah, no, Hey, Hey, that's that's a good. But hey, I'm I'm too strong though. I just look like, hey, what you're saying, and I just look like this. I just look like this.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't even First of all, eighty four percent said me sixty I don't know who the sixteen percent, I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't know who they are. That's that's what that's what's wrong with society. We are visual creatures, so anything of size, they just assume it's stronger. That that's just the way we are in society. And then people and as humans not to understand it. If I'm not all yoped up to be, then I'm not strong. Then you have people that are foolish and saying I'm doing one twenties and the way of faith. That's how you know, well, he's so small, we don't expect him to be able to do that eight times. I'm very strong for my sides where people don't understand Joe. That's why I know. If me and it was a tussle, I'm falling like a lawn shell.
Speaker 2: But bad.
Speaker 3: He had the laugh going on me bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not a competence.
Speaker 3: I definitely, I definitely love to have you as a TV because I know we're gonna go out there even if we're gonna get our Ah're gonna have us commits that we can win this game every time. Every time.
Speaker 1: He is not liking that department because boy, if you yag, he ain't like no confidence because boy, if you think for one second you got a chance to beat me in some basketball.
Speaker 3: Boy, you lost your mind, all right, I lost it. Listen, I'm I'm not Michael Beasy boy.
Speaker 2: I'm not who you is.
Speaker 3: Abody busy this old show. Now, this is what I do. Oh, Joe, check my resume, and I bet you won't even score no more than two points. See, you might get lucky and throw throw up for help me. You might make a hell marry. You look like one of them type throw up a hell married. But outside of that, you ain't scoring the more than two points. Man, your he gonna lift boarded me?
Speaker 2: Lord havelbersie.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Man, I can tell by that, by that little form you just did right there, I can tell now.
Speaker 3: Hey, and you see me. Hey, listen, you see me. Hey, look watch my wrist break. I'm not gay, but I know how to break through it. Hey, Joe, I don't know. Let me turn in the side. You can see it.
Speaker 2: Joe, you got that goose neck?
Speaker 3: You got that goose neck? Yeah? Is that?
Speaker 2: How much is on that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? Do it?
Speaker 3: I feeling good tonight, bron I feel Hey, I don't know. I don't know if hey, I don't know if you can see the chat earlier. Y'all don't know if you can see the chat earlier, but boy, I was, I was about to cry behind me, God damn glasses. Boy boy the chat boy, y'all some funny people, man, Yo, you can you see the chat Joe earlier?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can, Man, listen, many I would try. I was holding it in so bad man posting that chat so that by t one I can't see.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 1: I can see he as was over here crying. I wandered, what George laughing like, man, I gotta keep it together. I'm like, what's funny? Man asked, shaking her head.
Speaker 3: Tell me about she got a Hey, that goddamn.
Speaker 2: Chat was fun need Yeah, they don't play.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, bad dide I caught off. Yeah yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh asked pulling something for you, Joe? What it was that Tree said? McGrady had a take this week.
Speaker 1: He went on the young man in the three podcasts and said, I don't think nobody had better handles than Jamal Tinsley, even Kyrie Joe.
Speaker 2: Jamal Tinsley was in my draft class O one.
Speaker 3: Wait, Jamal Timsley, you mean you mean Jamal.
Speaker 1: Crawford, Jamal Jamal Chinsley, he played with all he played in Indiana. Yeah, I think he went to Iowa State. If I ain't Mike, I would say that he did. He got handles like that Joe. He had handl o Joe. He had some handers. But I don't know, I ain't nobody like Kyrie. His was tight though he got a he had a tight handle, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Kyrie time time. I don't and I mean no disrespect to the sport of basketball. Chat, I apologize. Jamal Tinsley, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the name.
Speaker 3: We knew.
Speaker 2: You probably weren't gonna know that one though, Joe, don't worry about that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but but if McGrady say he's better than than than than Kyrie Irving.
Speaker 2: He's just saying handle. He said handles, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So he had the same type of creativity.
Speaker 1: He had a nice bag with him like he he I don't know if he was ampuditions like Kyrie, but he had a nice handle. He had a nice handle. He was He was a big point guard too, like he would postuff from time to time. But to say his handle was better than Kyrie, that's a stretch bro Okay, okay, yeah, big stretch Kyrie.
Speaker 3: And and for me, I relate everything in soccer terms. To me, Kyrie's creativity is similar to that of of of Neymar and Ronaldinho. You know, he's he's a magician with the ball. They are magicians with the ball and not not not in the gym, playing around, I'm talking about in game where it's you can't make a mistake when you try to pull certain moves off. You have to execute it. And every time they do do it, man, they do it with just I mean effortlessly.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, because it's really read and react some of the stuff that them dudes do, or even us as athletes, that we do in the game. A lot of times you're reading and reacting. So it may be you may pull something off that you've never practiced before.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying. I'm just keep it.
Speaker 1: Really you may pull some off you've never practiced before, but it's just reading reacts, so you know, it just kind of come to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like I said, I he he played against him, but it's hard for me to believe. And I've seen a lot of guys having the ball Isaiah Thomas could past the rock. Isaiah Thomas was the first guy I'm talking about. I'm talking about Isaiah would come up to the court. You literally doing this right here? Da da da da Watch him in the All Star Game. Yeah, White Chocolate had handled I've never seen anybody have handlers like Kyrito.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jason, Jason, Jason Willis was very entertaining with that ball.
Speaker 2: In his hands.
Speaker 3: Boy for sure, very entertained with that ball in his hands.
Speaker 1: And you can't be worried about having no turnovers and making the mistakes playing like that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, them dudes come out, they play free, They have fun. Hey, they they let loose.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of guys ain't willing to take them chances, some of them chances, those dudes, some of them chances those dudes take.
Speaker 2: Doing the game.
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta be reached.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you canna get your ass snatched up out the game. You turn absolutely there you.
Speaker 3: Go, they'll pull your coach and pull you out. Hell yeah, man, somebody I'm somebody in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you ain't, oh Joe, if you out there, you ain't, you ain't hear me? And you out there trying stuff and you turn the ball up. Man, you're gonna come sitting next to me.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you you got to understand that at the NBA level, dudes, if you really not like that, there would be no come. There will be no level of comfort to pull that shit off anyway in a real game.
Speaker 1: Man, some dudes out there who got some handles, they just scared to pull it out. They're scared to try some of this stuff in a real game. Like you see some of these bigs. You watched some of these dudes playing the summer time. You wouldn't hold on, man, why you ain't doing that during the regular season.
Speaker 3: Or doing okay?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, you know they pull that off and get a couple of turnover. Boy, you're gonna be sitting down. Oh yeah, for sure. You know you there's nothing to let you just just arbitrilogies and turn in a game, won't yae where it matters? Okay, you want to be in practice and you try some stuff like that, but you're getting the game where whi's and lost this battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just like you might try some stuff and and and the and the warm up line pat and go oh yo, look what's on the ball with yo? Wasn that in four place?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 3: What's that? Four? Five?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Were you struggling?
Speaker 2: While you struggling?
Speaker 3: Day? I tell you, I bet you can't tell I tell you what. You can't even hold it? That's three rests with full five. You ain't never done full five. I ain't never done math. What's he talking about it?
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna say you squatted. As a matter of fact, I probably can bitch what you squatted?
Speaker 2: Don don't do that?
Speaker 3: Why you're bumping on? You might you might want to pump your brakes a little bit and talk to some of my teammates and asking me that's full five right there? Joe, Oh, Joe, don't care, wait, no follow grip.
Speaker 2: Don't trying to live no full five?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Joe, I was doing full five when I was in the league. Joe, I was squad of six fifty when I was in the league. Joe, I worked out lineman, Joe, you can't squats. You can't. You can't squat six fifty with a two plyas suit. Hold on, Joe, see that?
Speaker 2: Why I know?
Speaker 1: You don't know if you know you have you ever been in a two plass suit.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Joe, you see have you ever been in a two plass suit? No, I only I don't want to rear three piece exactly, Joey, I know you don't know nothing about every time, every time I say I do something right, he never believed me until I have people that come on and play with me. Ain't nobody gonna come on? I can call chill. You call chill, called Chip, called rain, Chip Moore, Chip more than he'll tell you. Yes, I worked out with the linemen.
Speaker 1: All I know pound for pound when I was in the league, I was the second strongest player. I was two hundred and twenty five pounds with a maxim for something.
Speaker 3: He was the second strong player on your team. Maybe no in the league bodyweight pound for pound? Man, Hey you did that with no with no spot man, No, I know by myself. Yeah, Hey, he prayed. Listen, he was. It was probably elevated. They probably had some help. Hey, no elevator. Hey you see put it back. You can see what's back there. You can see what's back there? Hey you see these arm Look got take it down slow control Ojoe by myself to touching my chest, That is the bitch. Hey, that's a. That's a magic trick. I don't believe that. Hey, lot, see that's for myself. Hey Joe, that's Ai, Joe, that's Ai. That ain't yo.
Speaker 2: Okay, a.
Speaker 3: Ay, chat, that's a. I don't don't believe that.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna lot that's one thing the chat. The chat.
Speaker 1: No, hey, look, I ain't gonna lie to see. There ain't nothing bustle squad away for me.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't saying that. I ain't gonna say that a lot to you. I ain't gonna try to get under there and live No.
Speaker 2: Four five plague, hey Joe.
Speaker 3: And it ain't that hard Joe. He just just looked like that.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all got you know, football players at different bills from basketball players, for sure, I.
Speaker 3: Do, Joe, look at me, Joe, I do?
Speaker 2: I do? He go here go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But hey, give me I tell you what, oh Joe, give me six weeks.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do with six what you what you give?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 2: Give me six weeks? What you talking about? Okay? You want you want to do?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: You really want to do this? You know?
Speaker 3: I work out every day.
Speaker 2: I want to do this.
Speaker 3: I work out every day. I ain't played football in twelve years. I work out every day like I'm finishing up. How long you think it's been since I played football? Damn you think I retired yesterday. I'm telling you, I work out every day like I'm fini to get a phone call. You just never know, Jense you I've been I've been retired twenty two years. Okay, okay with double hip. What you want to do? I mean, what you want to do? You don't, Joe, I'll beat you. I wouldn't even put my feet on the floor and listen six weeks what you want to do. I can hold my feet up to what you're saying. Hey, oh Joe, Oh Joe, I'll bet I'll beat you my feet up like this here.
Speaker 2: I could do.
Speaker 3: I could do the same thing all told about Core At that point, At that point, I got, hey, you feel I wiggled with my feet my feet on the bitch with you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I want to I want to know what's up with this six week challenge? What you trying to do? Because I love I love a good competition.
Speaker 2: I thought, try ain't wasting my time.
Speaker 3: I thought, because you know what's up? You don't want no smoke with me. You know better, you know what it, Oh Joe, don't let him get your blood pressure up. You know I'm good, Joe, Joe, Lord Joe. But when it come to competing, can't nobody to see me in nothing? I don't care what it is or what it is then, Joe, this is what I do?
Speaker 2: Joe bad, Oh Joe. I don't even I don't even really lift like that. No more, O Joe.
Speaker 1: But for you over there, yeah who I mean, O Joe.
Speaker 3: You can't even do three fifteen, and you're gonna tell me what I could do. I do it tomorrow before my flight. I do it before my flight tomorrow, to show you up. Hey, lifting weight ain't nothing to me. Uh, I've been trying to fill listen, let me finish. I've been pushing awaysin the eighties. I've been lifting awaits here the eighties.
Speaker 2: All right now what you talk about?
Speaker 3: Hright, hey, Joe, Joe, I've done done it all, Joe. I was a mule for the cartail. Joe, you talking about? This is what I do? Hey, look at this, look at it. Let me let me put in the camera. Fukus you can see Jo' you see that, that's thirty inches. That's thirty listen, that's half of that. I don't waste time. I took a nap to day, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you I took a nap today.
Speaker 1: Something you must be asked something to drain too, thinking you can out, you could out, you could beat.
Speaker 2: Its spiked with something.
Speaker 1: Mellow responded to Michael Beasley's challenge to play one on one. I'm not losing one on one game, bro, I've never lost the one on one game.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm going out there playing what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got ridiculed for doing this ish at the highest level, for being a one on one end Joe, I DMN the flooded with people telling me to ask you if you beat Mellow one on one. Man, I think I beat anybody. Okay, I think I beat anybody. Here's why I tell y'all, I think the one on one game is very different versus you know, playing in a five on five setting isiation you know, one on one at the top, at the top.
Speaker 3: That's how you got the name. I soo joke.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I've been doing this for a long time now. I've been doing it that's how you got to do that. Don't understand what I so mean? Yeah, but you but you know, you know as athletes, man, everybody feel like you know, they they they can't be beat. But I tell you what, I tell y'all, what's gonna happen. I think all these matchups, I do think they gonna happen. I think they they may happen under you know, different conditions, meaning you know, we're gonna have to get it together, you know, get the sponsors right, you know, but uh, they definitely probably more than likely gonna happen.
Speaker 2: For sure, could because I know the fans want to see it.
Speaker 1: Look anywhere I go since we brought this topic up, or since Lant and Beasley has played, this is all the talk has been about. So I know the people I know the chat want to see it. I know everybody want to see it. So I'm sure it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that's dope to a different dynamic, you know, for those that are playing in instruction environment fivey five anymore and have competition, the one on one competition, and it's something that can continue to this can be big too.
Speaker 2: Boy, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It can become very very big and somebody sitting on the meal ticket, somebody sitting on the golden noose or golden golden egg, whatever you want to call it for for NBA players. And this can also falter into other sports too.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about one on one sitting one.
Speaker 3: One on one said, Nigi, listen, it could be football, it could be basketball. I'm not sure there's anything else outside of that that would be interesting to us culturally that people want to see. But football and then basketball would be really really dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know everybody want to see see these basketball matchups, man, and they gonna it'll be fun. It'll be interesting as well. Uh, it's something I'm very intrigued about. So it's gonna happen. We're gonna do it for the culture. We're gonna do it for the fans for sure.
Speaker 3: You gotta make sense. First night, we need to. We just we just getting out there, just get out there now.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, there you go, No, hell nah, you gotta make you gotta make if it make dollars, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: There we go and we go. Hey.
Speaker 1: Tyler Hero says he doesn't believe in history before nineteen fifty. I don't believe anything that happened before nineteen fifty for real, Like, how do we know when did Christopher Lumbers come to America? The land? Whatever they said? Fourteen ninety two? How do we know? I think these young kids just be saying stuff to say stuff. Hey, we're in different era, Uncle Ojo. Everybody want to have a viral moment. Now, everybody has a platform. Everybody beat their mind. So it's a lot different now. And think about the O Joe guys. They take it they taking history out of the school.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Hey, whose idea was that? That?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: Trump? Uh changing the curriculum and stuff? Huh, raise history. So we don't know things that happened before we were here. And that's crazy. I understand what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, did he got grandparents? So if they tell him something, I'm sure his grandparents was born before nineteen fifty.
Speaker 3: He from Tyler Hero not from the crib? Is he from Miami? No? Nah?
Speaker 1: Where I don't know where you from? But I mean, so anything that his grandparents tell him, he don't believe his grandparents were born before nineteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's move off from because I don't even want to talk about that. Hey, change this out, guys.
Speaker 1: Tyreek Hill runs a ten one five to win one hundred meters at the Last Chance Sprint Series.
Speaker 2: Joe, take a look at this.
Speaker 3: I'm glad the chip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why fun?
Speaker 3: Hey, somebody right there with him? Now? Who was that? Who was that came in second?
Speaker 2: Next to week? Well, he will move? I don't know. Hold on, hold on, who is that he's racing against? He was?
Speaker 1: It's called it. One hundred meters at the Last Chance Sprint Series. That boy got some wheels on the man. But you gotta understand, Tyreek is still heavy for a sprinter. In order for Tyreek to be like a legit sprinter, Tyreek needs to be somewhere between one fifty and one sixty five.
Speaker 3: Tyreek. Wade's about one eighty five Tyreek. But Tyreek big bright, yes, Noe louds weighed like one sixty one sixty five tops. Yeah, sprinters up. I don't know if you've ever seen them, but they especially they are they are small, very small. Hey, Tyreek got too much muscle, you know what? And he said it, Joe, he said he got too muscle bound. He dropped he said, he dropped like a ten. He so he's like one eighty five. Hey, that's it.
Speaker 1: And look and he were like, well they got high school guys running.
Speaker 3: But you got to realize Tyreek is not especially in track. Tyreek is a football player. He's a football player. So let me ask you a question. How many of those guys in high school that can that run ten to one or nine to nine to two, can run a stop route, to run a speed out, to run a dig, to run an over, you can run a comeback?
Speaker 1: See you tak zero? Anybody that can do something that they don't normally do and do it at an elite level. I take my hat off. Yeah, I take my hat off.
Speaker 2: You know if.
Speaker 3: Man come out there and he ran a comeback and he ran like that, boy, that pretty good for a guy that they ran around in seven eight years. Now, Tyreek don't really Tyreek trains to be a football player. Now, those guys that run that nine to nine to two, how many of them gonna go across the middle and catch that ball? They didn't have alligator arms? I see like, I see guy, I've seen guys faster than that. As Ronaldo Neil Mile like to catch the football. He ran that shallow cross he was it was it was, it was zone. He ran it like a man. He went right back to track. Hey, go back and pull it up. Google it ring a Neil pop. I remember he was fast as hell? What yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, hold one did job see the dude speed? And uh uh? What's all? Yeah y'all seen him?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah. Speed ain't beating Tyreek. The one thing that Tyreek got is get out. He ain't beat him in a fourth. He in a party, Tyreek really might beat no allowed. He can't beat him in a hundred, but in a party, but look, no allowed. Strength is the back half of the race in it, Yeah, because he a legit.
Speaker 1: He turned himself into a hundred meter runs. But he's he's a two hundred meter runner. That's why you sing was so good you sang both was a two hundred meter runner, So he got strength if he could ever get out there, if he could ever if he's even with you after ten.
Speaker 3: Meters, bye is it rap? Bye? And so he's a long strider.
Speaker 1: So once he gets unwound, oh man, that's why I still believe. Had he run through the tape in Beijing in two thousand and eight. I still believe that was that was. That's been fast. That was that was that was might have been nine five five or below, because you got to think about it. The last ten meters on Joe, he's doing this, he's powdering his chest sideways and he still read sub ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, he ran a time celebrating the last ten meters that nobody in the history has ever run running through the tape under down Tyson.
Speaker 3: Gay and Johann Blake. They got the second fastest time nine six at nine six nine. He ran nine six eight and celebrated the last as ten meters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're special man. Oh man. It was something to watch too, you got to be.
Speaker 1: It's always great to see somebody see a professional do what they do professionals. I saw Michael Johnson run to two hundred meters and run to four hundred meters at the Olympic Trials because the ninety.
Speaker 2: Six the Olympic Trials were in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I saw him break the world record and I saw him run some forty four into four hundred meters. To see them, guys, to see them in their element, just like to see step for Lebron or Luca to see somebody in that element, what what is that training? What is that training like for for something like that track?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hell you want part of that, Yeah, because they run it, because they run it.
Speaker 1: Because See, the thing with Michael was very unique. Michael like he like he had it, like, okay, my goal lift. He wanted to have both world records, but he knew he couldn't break them at the simultaneous so he focused on one.
Speaker 2: He went and got the two.
Speaker 1: So he got the two hundred record and so now he set his sight on the four hundred. Yeah, because uh uh Lee Evans Lee Evans Dad, Lee Evans Senior had the world record. He ran that in Mexico City above Attitude in nineteen sixty eight. The record held until Butch Rentals broke it. He ran forty three I think Butch ran.
Speaker 3: Forty three twenty nine, forty three twenty seven, and then Michael broke it at the World Championships in nineteen ninety nine in Seville at forty three eighteen, and then Thede Wade van knee Kerk broke it in the Olympics in twenty sixteen in Rio.
Speaker 2: He ran forty three oh three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm asking because I know both of y'all ran track, right, I did, no, no, no, no, I ran track.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, he didn't run no track played. I read track. Oh due, don't Yo played soccer. You know Soccer's my love. Man ain't even run no track. I read my daughter run track. That's why when you asked by when the tracks raining light? Yeah, explaining it. I if hell Joe, especially if like like for four hundred meters, they run a lot of they run a lot of six hundred meters they do.
Speaker 2: I mean they run a lot of six h four hundred meters.
Speaker 1: Cause see the thing what Michael had is that Michael had four hundred meters, so when he dropped down to two hundred, he had the speed. So but when he go to four hundred, he had this turnover so he could so Michael could run it any kind of way you wanted to. His style was very unique. You might not ever see that again. A guy that could run sub I mean he could run sub forty four and rubs and rub a run sub twenty sub twenty. You're at nineteen thirty two from lane three. Now put him out in there and like because there if you go back and look at it now, look at it. All the fast times in the two hundred did come from lanes five, six or seven if he'd have been out there, because we didn't used to think the middle of the track with the best lanes three four five. Now it's like five six seven. But that isn't during that work that they put in, Joe. It's rigorous because when I when I, when we run, we would run. We would run twenty one tens. Joe, you had fourteen seconds to make it and then you get forty five seconds rest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't see him. A daughter run them two fifties them three yeah. Three.
Speaker 1: We run a lot of two hundreds. We run two hundreds. We have you run two hundreds, we have thirty two, so we like thirty two seconds, and then we walked back across and then we take off again, so we run twenty of those.
Speaker 2: We run fifteen one fifties.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Then Jumbo Day was Friday, so we run three four hundreds, three three hundreds, three two hundreds, three one fifties, and you had to make all the hundred. You had to make the four hundreds in under minute, so you couldn't. You had to run at least a minute.
Speaker 3: And then hey, when you do it, When you do the four hundred, you get to walk that one lap and when you get back to the when you get back to the top, you still but you can only take You only got four minutes, don't Joe?
Speaker 1: So you ain't no tak no ten minutes. You had four minutes to recover. That was your recovery time. See, I ran I ran the four hundred in high school. That wasn't my event, but I ran it. But uh so it was cool for me. I could I could easily. I could easily make a minute, no strain whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But let's do it right now. Race me in the four hundred, man ray, Race me in the four hundred. Huh, you want to base a bad with artificial here, I try. I ain't trying to hear you or excuse you got excuse me, got excuse Race me in the four hundred. You retired after I stopped running. I ain't trying to year all that. Race me in the four hundred. You want to take advantage of a band that ain't got no real here listening, Hey handicapped and now everybody can get it with bet fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: What no we got No, we got triple, we got like we got like salary.
Speaker 2: Bet on this bench press? Okay, hold on, why we do?
Speaker 3: Why got this? Just be bench pressed? Let's compete in everything.
Speaker 2: That's what you what you want to do, Ojoe?
Speaker 3: I I want to race, I want to play paintball. Let's do basketball, to do all type do all types of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm not running. I tell I tell y'all what i' tell y'all what we can do. We can we can bet on this ping pong table, now.
Speaker 3: Joe, don't look look look look, look, look you claim the Chinese people come over there and training with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, that's that's a that's that's a good bet. That's a good bet for all. Well, I tell y'all something, cat rag you hear me, Yo, don't play with me on the I ain't playing in the wile.
Speaker 3: I didn't played in a while. I know I played around a lot, Joe. You don't see me play tennis. Do not do not play with me on the ping pong table, Joe.
Speaker 1: Ojo O, Joe, I'm telling you, hey, hey, Ojo, you got you got that. You got that cushion. You got the paddy paddles, don't you, Joe? I Man, I got the wood paddles, the padded paddle, I got whatever you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't play. I ain't played.
Speaker 2: I I don't played a whole lot with them. The paddy paddles.
Speaker 1: We play with the sad paper you were, remember they see them panter ones you got.
Speaker 2: You put that little spin on that. Boy. Oh you can put.
Speaker 1: Ain't no returning that. You better keep that little wooden paddle you got.
Speaker 3: No, that ain't what you want. Joe, Okay, Yeah, he ask you about me, asked about me man on man, asked about me in overtime. Man, ask my homeboy. But I know Buck, we might see this. Ask boys asking boy about me on the ping pong battles. Man, that's what I do man at Hadley Park and over town at Gibson when it comes to ping pong table at More Park, that's what I do. I'm telling you, Joe, you don't want to do that. Man, that to yourself.
Speaker 2: Joe ojo o cho. I'm gonna be in Miami in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Brother, Oh man, I'll let you boy, I come back. Listen. I fly to the south of France in the morning. Right, I'm there to the twentieth and when I get back, I'm here all right, y'all, y'all, y'all practicing and stuff.
Speaker 2: Here we playing practice. I'm gonna beat out there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come to the practice. I'm gonna take y'alloy, I'm gona take yall boys, tosies.
Speaker 2: No, no, Joe, this ain't gonna be that type of party.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, nothing like that. Just go eat, just going.
Speaker 5: We got plenty places we can go eat. Yeah, we got we got plenty places we go eat. Now, I know, I know, I just, you know, I just it's like a little Fellows trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you, I got you. I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you. You know y'all come with me. You gotta pay everything free.
Speaker 1: And Joe, how we how we watch this game tomorrow? It's gonna be on CBS.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, on CBS four o'clock. Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Detroit LS we play at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: We play against the Triple is a team that I played with, you know, my entire time playing here with the Big Three.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all tuned in. Hey, oh Joe, Cam heard your response to its Madden criticism, and this is how he responded. Just take a listen what Cam had to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen to this in the buve right now, and it just hit my spirit. Mister Chad Johnson, chat o, chosinko, I got a good bet.
Speaker 3: Fit taking too long? Man, Come on, man, get it out.
Speaker 6: Since I got respect for you and your platforms with Nightcap, I know you got respect for me and my platform with fourth to one.
Speaker 2: How about this.
Speaker 6: We played the best two out of three Madden match with eighty five or less teams and the loser gets to sacrifice their platform for a night or a week. So fourth to one if you win Nightcap chakes over. If I win Nightcap, it's taken up about fourth or one?
Speaker 3: Ohty mean okay, okay, okay. I like that. I like that. That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one. I like that beat. I like that bet. I don't like his bet though, that's nice. I go for the best out of three though. Teams that listen, I play with the Dolphins. I don't know we know what you talking about. I play with the Dolphins, always have played with the Dolphins. Obviously, that's that's that's hometown. But Cam, I know you go see this boy. You know I love you. Boy, you hear me. You know how I feel about you. But I'm a whoop your ass. I'm whoop your ass and Madden you know you know how I am when it comes to competing. Mm hmm. So whenever I fight Atlanta. Matter of fact, Cam, I'm coming to Fellowship.
Speaker 2: I want you to hook.
Speaker 3: I want you to hook the Xbox your PlayStation up at Chi Cigar Bar in Atlanta at Fellowship because I'm gonna smoke. I'm gonna smoke you and I'm gonna smoke smoke a ciguard at the same time. Now, I let you you know I'm mad a Fellowship.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't been. I ain't never been.
Speaker 1: They got some good ass food, yeah yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Check Jo Wings.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: Listen, they got they got a like tacos, those brisky tacos, they no short, real tacos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got some real good food. Yeah, they got real good food.
Speaker 3: Check him out this upcoming week. You smoke the guard, Joe. Oh yeah, the grit Hey grits, Joe. You smoked cigars. Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm waiting for you to send me mine.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for you to send me my cigars.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You've been telling me you're gonna send me cigars for two months. Man, I don't want to just smoke no anything. Okay, that got you? I got you, I got you. Dak has a two and five postseason record and has never advanced past the divisional round despite being the number one seed in twenty sixteen. The franchise won his last championship in nineteen ninety five. Dak says winning a championship it is personal. I want to win a championship. The legacy, whatever comes after I finished playing, will take care of itself. I want to win a championship being be damn just for my legacy or if that's the team, It's for my personal being and maths and for my sanity. The legacy will take care of itself. Hey them boys, Hey, we're gonna be ready this year. I hold Joe we you a Cowboys fan? Man, hold you that I already man stout acting like that.
Speaker 3: You did bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, hey, I like to hit Dak talk like that. Man.
Speaker 1: That lets me know he's preparing the right way, and he looking forward to the season.
Speaker 3: Man, he looking to shut a lot of you guys up. Yeah, listen, listen, I don't. I don't never say nothing bad about the Cowboys. I try to support every player as much as possible until I just can't defend you anymore. Listen. I like Jerry. I like the move that Jerry made this season in adding another weapon, you know, alongside see lamb and bringing George Pickings in. Outside of that, it's all the owners is all on back. Now. Know there are no excuses from my offensive standpoint. You got the weaponry around you to get it done, especially to be able to compete the NFC East.
Speaker 1: We ready, baby, Hey, when when you got your main guy talking like that, expect good things to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, hold on, But he also he also need to take care of sticks too. Jerry needs to go ahead and pay the man. Stop waiting till the last goddamn minute number eleven. Yeah, yeah, you go ahead and pay Michael May.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know jeah he liked the way last minute. Man, he gonna get him take care you know, you know you know how oo ain't ain't.
Speaker 3: No need for that ain't ain't no need to keep dragging it out. We know you controlled, we know you run the show, we know you cut the checks. There's no need to drag it out. You know. You don't have to be a circus, you know, and be no be no theatrics every time or fireworks. Just pay the man, Let the man focus in the and then do what he need to do so he can prepare for the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the minital game he played, it's the military game. He let it build up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know he can. He gonna take care of Michael Man for the season. Jump off, Mike.
Speaker 1: Just keep working hard, baby, keep preparing because uh, we got to make noise this year.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't gonna lie. O.
Speaker 1: Joe almost jumped out the band wagon, our whole non I almost jumped out whatever the cowboys.
Speaker 3: Man frustrated on and be like the time, Bro, I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gona ain't gonna tell you no lie. I ain't gonna tell you a lie. Listen, I'm my Bengals man.
Speaker 2: Boy, we got y'all. This year we played the Bengals this year.
Speaker 3: I would hope not the same what you want. I would hope I would hope not because the same what y'all want, we'll put up fifty five on y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. You got this ship here you.
Speaker 3: Go act like you know we got who, we got who? We got the best receiver in the game over there in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, y'all got Yeah, y'all got a bad one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two of them. Yeah, yeah, Like you know.
Speaker 1: Ain't worry about that. Cowboys play the Bengals this year? Yeah, I don't think so y'all beat the Bengals beat them last year. Joe, y'all know that's last year. That's old news.
Speaker 2: If he if they ain't have it, probably yesterday. I don't really remember it. So that move, oh you remember cut y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all Joe, y'all got to do something, man, y'all got to do something about this, y'all.
Speaker 2: Look all, y'all, look at real bad Joe.
Speaker 1: We getting together. You see you're at our quarterback. How you't you talking share some of y'all up? Man, y'all talking about the NLC, y'all listen, Yeah all right, you do so an Eagle.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hey, Joe, you do know who in your division?
Speaker 2: Right I do?
Speaker 3: Man? I know, I know, Hey, I'm just checking. You know you got a Super Bowl chance? Right? I know? I know you do understand how how much the commanders have improved, right, I understand that, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but you gotta take you one year at a time. And just because you've done that last year, that don't mean he's gonna carry over and you're gonna do the exact same thing the next year. Oh, I can just been carrying on for y'all. Y'all been sucking last thirty years. Come on, come on, you got now, come on now, come on now.
Speaker 3: Hey. And he was looking at Joy Alexander.
Speaker 2: O Jo.
Speaker 3: What so they're gonna have key on on one side, John Lexander and then Cooper the Jane in the slot mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And guess what uh?
Speaker 1: There have been some rumlers that Washington's trying to get T. J. Watt from Steelers all like, yeah, I mean what the Eagles want him, but the Washington Washington and the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Hey man, hey, Howie Man, I salute you man, jeffer Man. That's that's that. That's ownership that crazy?
Speaker 2: Would they give him up? Though? He won't?
Speaker 3: I mean t J.
Speaker 2: T J won't. He won't that what you call him? He won't that.
Speaker 3: Uh, Miles Garrett, he won't that. Ny want that, Jamar Chase? Why the still.
Speaker 2: Man? The Steelers cheap man. They're not cheat, but you know.
Speaker 3: They don't after like a couple of contracts.
Speaker 2: They ain't really trying to play nobody but the quarterback.
Speaker 3: How the TJ? Now alone?
Speaker 6: T J?
Speaker 3: About thirty one? Yeah, but the man he gave you level the half fact. You know, you know how to, you know how to business work?
Speaker 1: I do, I absolutely know how to. He's thirty, he'll be thirty one this year. I hope he don't go to Washington. I bet you well. You ay the Eagles. The Eagles have.
Speaker 2: Tried to get him too. He don't need to go neither one of them.
Speaker 3: Hey, if he goes to the Eagles on that that's yes. Oh man, that's not fair man, it's over. That's not Fairn't nobody with that front foe last year?
Speaker 2: Now you add t J.
Speaker 3: Watt over there and Philly like, come.
Speaker 1: On, man with with with Carter collapse in the pocket inside and him on the edge.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that that that that that that would be. Oh now I can I can see him. I can see him over over in Washington now, especially especially right before. They haven't had to pay Jaydon Dames yet. They got the money to do so. They need they need to take care of Terry McLaurin first. Then you can think about brother t J. Watt Man, TJ Man.
Speaker 1: They need to go and pay that man in money, going again, going again, thirty six, going again, eighty million dollars the sign. Yeah, I don't know why you even want to lose a guy like that, because they o Joe. If you really think about it, they ain't really paying nobody but DK. Who else they paying on we cam the quarterback. Your quarterback ain't making but ten million, make up to twenty million, he can make up to twenty million.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody really making no money but him.
Speaker 2: That's why it don't make no sense to me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean that was a good I mean, he making twenty eight million, He probably like tenth or eleven on highest paid. He wanted a two and three best outside linebackers when you talk about him and and Michael.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Miles Yeah, what Miles got for whatever you see, I look at it. Now they got they got, they got out, they got o LB. They got rush in. It used to be either you were in or you were an outside back. Oh now they got rush in, they got so now hold on. Now you know that depending on the definitive definition of your position, it does change the money. You know that, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all he says, I got a defensive Player of the Year. I led the league in sacks numerous times. Sir, break me off. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 3: It was that. If you don't want to, somebody else will.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh yoe.
Speaker 1: A man dropped this two hundred thousand dollars watch in the ocean.
Speaker 3: Check this out on Joe Joe pov. You dropped two hundred thousand dollars watch in the ocean. It has a green strap and it's like titanium like stillles's still kind.
Speaker 2: Of Richard Mills pretty it's pretty like and he has a green rubber band. You found it.
Speaker 3: So yet you know a Bobby Yeah that over hey, I think that it was green. That was part of the Richard Milly eleven O two. It's about about a hundred ninety two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: The first thing out Fann to say he had to break that man off man leave.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, Yeah yeah for sure? What or ten percent? You gotta give him ten percent?
Speaker 2: Fire us.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get off his wrists anyway.
Speaker 1: Man water Man, I mean we had a guy. He's out there on jet skis lost the Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 3: Why are you on the gym? Okay, the same reason why you wear the two hundred thousan dollars watched women. Yeah, that's that's the sea stunt.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh Joe, it's time five final, say oh Joe and Joe's time five final savement of the evening.
Speaker 2: It's time for Q and a boy, right, m.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: James Ribello said, I got more faith in Howard Stern's little buddy beatlejuice to ballance my check book that I do.
Speaker 3: Oh your bench and three hundre plus pounds.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: That that's you know you know what? Okay, Beck appreciate that, But let's be let be the juice balance your check book then and let me why it turns out. Johnny Kiro said, what's up fucking on your Joe it's Elliott love the show.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo, you ain't even stronging to meat and me.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm only one five and those one forty nine you couldn't get. You couldn't get a rep laughing, my you know what? Off up, it's gonna smoke you on the bench. I am and I believe you, Bro.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I want that's this is what I'm gonna do. I wan'ta make it easy, No no, no, I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't dim.
Speaker 1: I want dinner at a restaurant of my choosing for up to ten people, and then I'll send you to Poppies for up to ten people, the steake house.
Speaker 3: I eat free there. That don't count. Nah, well whatever wherever you want to eat that in Miami? Okay, okay, bet I want you all right?
Speaker 2: Bet Hey, hey, hey, why y'all speaking restaurants? Don't forget now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You still owe me? Oh? What are you? Joe? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dinner, we had better at a dinner? You lost what I beat? What we bet on? Job y'all?
Speaker 3: And he goes, hey, there you go, Joe. You need to chilli, you see don Joe? Hey, oh Joe, Joe need to chill man? Man, what.
Speaker 2: Se who you better? Who better? We better?
Speaker 1: Damn I'm not to think, but we bet you lost and you lost the dinner man. So now we talk about restaurants and all that. Yeah, you down what I when I come to I come to the lad where you want to go? You want to go to chop? What you said was definitely what we said.
Speaker 3: We're going to chop.
Speaker 2: Okay, we go to chop. Done.
Speaker 1: Look, if I don't remind y'all every time we get over here, boy.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna le.
Speaker 3: I'll be forgetting for real. Joe, I'm old now, man.
Speaker 2: You just you ain't crazy. You didn't play crazy. I know that that about you.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great Time song said, what's good unking on?
Speaker 3: Joe? Joe Beth Nighttime show?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Keep up the great work y'all got me and my friends, lasting said, Oh Joe, I'll school you on the pool table. Put something, Oh Joe, hold on pool for Rails. I beat Moscone, I beat miss a rat Man. Listen, man, I beat the Black Widow.
Speaker 3: I beat Bibrail, I bean come on, Amith fisht Man.
Speaker 2: You started like, Oh Joe, listen the best of the House of Hold today.
Speaker 3: Listen they I played pool for real, Joe, like I paid her. I played at the amateur level. They called me the black widow.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell I don't know.
Speaker 2: You call you back.
Speaker 3: I played pool at the professional level, Joe. That's all I had to do. That's I couldn't do nothing, you know, Joe. Where I'm from out here in the city, all I could do was play sports when it wasn't no football season. That's what we did. We went swimming, We played ping pong, and we played pool, and we went what that's your question? What we played, oh Joe? What were Joe?
Speaker 2: What we playing? If?
Speaker 3: Are we playing eight ball? We playing nine ball? What we played?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Were playing a ball? Well, we're playing a ball. We were playing like you normally play. Look now, I think that them two games. I think we us three can battle out ping pong and pool, and I don't think y'all got a chance in hell it be me. I'm just gonna keep it one hundred. Don't people want it. I got a pool table in the crib. Okay, I got one too, I mean.
Speaker 3: I got I got a I got a ping pong table in the pools that we here, So guess what and I and and and the pool table cover.
Speaker 1: If I flip it up, it's a ping pong table. So whatever you want to do, Joe a lot of yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, now he got the elementary table. I ain't playing on the elementary table. I got the professional table.
Speaker 2: Nine foot.
Speaker 1: You got a nine foot were playing ninth foot? Yeah, I got the professional table. We ain't playing those six foot, no seven foot table.
Speaker 3: That's what all that stuff.
Speaker 1: The only the only futs both of y'all. That's the only fust David Jess, Oh, Joe, you don't want this mad work in South Beach when twenty six drops.
Speaker 3: And well, if you're on South Beach, boy, I'll let you, boy, bro, I'd be there. I'd be there, beget semi address, I come to your house. It's one thing bout it. If you know me, Chad, I don't know if you follow me throughout my throughout my life and career, you know I show the people house to play. I don't play when it's for to come to game. Don't challenge me. That's why I understand why Cam even think he can beat me.
Speaker 2: And I show the.
Speaker 3: People houses like that's what I do I'm on that. Cam ain't on that. What's the baby?
Speaker 1: Daves Man said, uh be saying, can you get done when you need to get it done, when you absolutely have to have it?
Speaker 3: The MVP showed up down the stretch and he got it done.
Speaker 1: Okay, seeing six, okay, you think, see okay, seeing six, okay, seeing seven, Joe or ended.
Speaker 2: Man listen, inded being fighting.
Speaker 3: But don't you're gonna switch up on me. Joe, You're gonna switch up on me.
Speaker 2: I ain't switched up on you. I've been okay, see the whole time.
Speaker 3: Okay, making sure, all right, I think it.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I'm gonna say six. I'm gonna say six.
Speaker 1: So they gonna win the next three, the next two, uh j j JJ, Carver said, bailed out by the refs. I just don't like all these free throws. I don't like seventy one free throw. That's too much it is. It's a lot of free throws. They ain't selling though, man like I said. They were three for seventeen from the three they shot seventeen three. Man, guys know the take teams tripling that, Oh yeah, for sure, I think uh you know. Uh Okac had the honest tonight, meaning that you know they weren't gonna settle for too many jump shots. They was gonna put the onus on the rests. They was gonna attack the basket, and tonight they did that. Man, the reps you know, gave them good whistle. Marco Polo TV said s G A m V P J. Wills a thrill caruso as Heaven OKC. In seven, Dwayne Lockhart said Thunder had three terrible shooting turnover games and a tie. If they cleaned it up turnover to make at least thirty percent of the three's. Okay, see takes game five six at five and six easy. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pama dud Diba said, I sold Joe two questions. Do you remember the last time you referred to as Joe Jesus? Are you at Oh you're still linking up in the Hamptons for the pickleball game.
Speaker 2: Listen, the last time I referred to is Joe Jesus.
Speaker 1: Uh I was playing in Brooklyn, Kevin gart in that game and that that name.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I had to had to hey, look, I had to pull a k to the side say look, we're gonna have to chill out on this Joe Jesus thing. This ain't getting out of hand. People walking around calling Jesus. That's a little different, you know what I mean. We gotta chill out on something. This KG probably one was one of the best and giving our nicknames. Uh O, Joe, I won't need you stay tuned with me on that Hampton's trip.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm working in the logistics out. I need to know if you can get some good ladder movement though, Ojo.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, y'all been disrestraightening me all night to night. Man.
Speaker 1: First, Cama, you didn't have I ain't say you didn't have it.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen you play pickleball, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I have the best ladder movement and feet in any sport ever across the South. No, in the world still to this day. Yes and yes, And I'm saying that with what you eat with straight confidence. Okay, all right, I'm ready. Eight. When it see is, when it is, that's gonna be the it's supposed to be the end of July. Okay, babe, we going to the handfuls with the rich people well.
Speaker 1: Chief bro said two questions for Joe Johnson, How was the chemistry on the Hawks teams when you played? And how tough with the seven game series versus the Celtics in two thousand and eight. The chemistry on the Hawks team was always great, Bro. We was like brothers.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We had a great vibe, not just on the court, but off the court as well. We hung out. We I mean, we did everything together. I think how tough it was playing against them Celtics. It was very tough because at the time, you know, they was the best defensive team in the NBA. Yeah, they're the best defensive team in the NBA. So you know, we talk about Shade and how they should double him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I would come across half court o Joy KG was doubling me. He was coming out of his man I'm talking about. I wasn't even a threat one one dribble across half court them they were doubling me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, look it up.
Speaker 1: Kevin said, would KD or Johannis be a betefit for the Spurs?
Speaker 2: K D A D KD because you got it.
Speaker 1: You got a great point guard and Darren Fox, who's gonna do a lot of the you know ball handling distribute yep. And if you got a guy like KD next to him, KD gonna have so many wider when jump shots because Fox gonna put a lot of pressure on it because.
Speaker 2: He break your down.
Speaker 1: And what man ay and Yannis needs the ball and you got d Aaron Fox, KD You KD KD can get you thirty with fifteen to seventeen shallow? Yeah, really question, Pat Dubbs said, with old school trends coming back, which haircut from your younger days?
Speaker 3: Would you guys bring back? Ocho? God cut oh your hair? He ain't listen, Joe, I'd be the first one to do a Jerry curl, Joe, j Ca, I have Jake Cab I ain't playing. I'd be I'd be the first one to do it. Hey, man, everybody had Jered curb the done done ball. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you kept your hair, Joe. Hey, look, God took care of me, took the time on me. Don't worry about it. Hey, listen, you better went the turkey.
Speaker 3: Turkey.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I might bring I might bring the flat top bag. I don't know, man, I don't know. Right now, we're going my little lighte frow.
Speaker 3: I got, hey, hey, hey, can I go to Turkey? Can they can they fill my beard in so so it don't grow in patchy?
Speaker 1: Where are you gonna get the hair from? Cause you know, the facial hair is different than the hair on your head.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I just know everybody goes to Turkey to fix whatever hair situation they have. I just want to know if they can let him put some puper hair on you, Joe. That bag has a pupert hair for a beard for Joe. Letting go, Joe.
Speaker 2: It ain't worth it, brother.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about it because I know that I know that I know the women, not that the women in matters what the women want and just by what mine want. But I want my beard like like James hard growing full. They ain't like that, you know like that, No, that's your's gonna be splotchy. They love patching, love patch it. I thought the people in Turkey can fix that situation. That's what I thought. Oh you know where they're gonna get the hair from, That's that's that's I mean. I don't know, I don't know. They gotta take your hair, Oh yo, throw what you on a blonde blonde beard. No, no, I just I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: You ain't got up.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, y'all know they got them little man units you can put on your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get your little man they got they can. They got beard man units.
Speaker 2: O yo, get went like a lace wig like a lace. Yeah. Okay, okay, we're gonna talk about you, but you can get you one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know they listen. They they talked about Jesus. So you know, I ain't really tripping about that.
Speaker 2: They showed that. They show I'm gonna talk about you. I wouldn't. I wasn't there to talk about. So I got you. Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike College said, we need Nightcap Game night Live. But you know what, that might be something we do next year. We all get together, we all get together and watch the game live and stream that line.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that'll be fire, that'll be fire. Hey, hey, that'll be fire.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But we didn't get we didn't get to feed like we had uh in the bubble when I watched the game. Let me remember the head you have to get the live feed so you could actually so it's not delayed, because it'd be delayed it's it's the delay. If you don't have that live and we can do that, they an't be no problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. That conclude this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: The series is tied to to okay See go on the road, do what they needed to do, get at least one game to go back for Game five and ok See tied to to thanks to a one to eleven one on four victory, Shaye thirty five points if Jalen Williams had twenty seven. Shay had eight points in the final four minutes on free throws as they pull away in the end and win one eleven to one oh four. Series is tied going back to OKC. Sunday. Game five is Sunday Night. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your Favorite on Shannon Shark, my partner and co host Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame honoree, the pro bowler Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, and the third member of the team, Arkansas Native University of Arkansas lum seven times All Star, twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: Point career score. Hello.
Speaker 1: That is Iso Joe Joe Johnson, and we also want a special thanks to Antoine Walker, three time All Star NBA champ, for joining us to break down the game.
Speaker 2: Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We want to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, your ears, and your word of mouth, because it's because of you that we've been able to become so successful here at Nightcap. We can't thank you enough. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Please make sure you check out Shade by Laportier now. If you can't find Shave by Lapotier in a city or a state near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. Is the best tases in premium vessel pe Kangyak on the market.
Speaker 2: Try it.
Speaker 1: You will not be disappointed. Please direct responsibility, Stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Supply f I'm limited and once they're gone, they're gone. Please grab your wild supplies. Last o Cho will be in France next week, but Joe will hold Joe and I will hold it for it down while Ocho is gone. O Cho, jump up some business while you're over there.
Speaker 3: Bro, baby, I got you, Baby, I got you, I got you. So we'll good luck, travel safe and we'll see you in a week.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: I'll see when Joe'll be back on Sunday, Monday. Monday, I'll be back on Sunday.
Speaker 3: So maybe maybe Joe be back on Sunday, but we know he'll definitely be back on money, y'all.
Speaker 2: Gotta do hit my line, baby, y'all know what it is.
Speaker 3: So thank you, oh oh Joe, Joe, Well, thank you chading chet. Let me see y'all the volume