Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dishing the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite.
Speaker 2: Player will have.
Speaker 3: Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point counts. To unload the Draft Kings Sportsbook app, use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scambling problem called one eight hundred gas or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legit nation five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Come on with your favorite on Shannon Sharp and I'm a road sponsor. I'm also a customer. Women can sense confidence and how sexity think that is. Therefore, worrying about your erection can affect your swag in the bedroom. Spontaneous sex can be hot and exciting men. You can feel like a superhero when you get hard fast in those situations. Roast barks are two and one prescription treatment for stronger, hearder erections. They hit the bloodstream faster because they dissolve under the tongue, and getting harder faster means having more sex after they dissolve. They work at about fifteen minutes on average. Roast barks stays active in your system up to thirty six hours, so you can go back to back to back, three feet.
Speaker 2: Round after round. Be ready in the morning.
Speaker 3: Roll connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online so there's no awkward conversation with in person providers if approved treatment shifts directly to your door. If prescribed new sexual health patients gets fifteen dollars off roast sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connect with a provider at row dot co slash nightcap to find out if a prescription roast sparks are right for you. That's ro dot co slash nightcap for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not fd AIR approof and do not undergo FDA safety effectiveness or manufacturing reviews. For full safety information, go to row dot co slash safety info. T Higgins post cryptic message that head of Free Agency. He took the Instagram and posted an image of him saying priorities are rare, options are everywhere. The caption five just out here working. Oh Joe, If you're the Bengals, what do you do? Reports came out that the Bengals have only four staff members working in the scouting apartment, the fewest in the entire league.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I told you how I feel. I told you how I feel. You know, I understand what the fans want. You know, the fans always are going to be loyal to their team and always wanted the player to play.
Speaker 2: I love Tea.
Speaker 1: He is deserving of what he should get. I know t is gonna say all the right thing. Joe Burrow's gonna say all the right things publicly. Jamar Chase, He's going to say all the right things publicly. Joe Burrow's not taking less. He didn't take less when it was time to get paid. Jamar Chase, ain't give you no hometown discount. He's gonna get the money that he deserves and is warranted. But that's the thing. Oh Joe, you notice that finish now them quarterbacks? Yeah, I mean it's I don't got no problem if that's what you want to do.
Speaker 3: But why they always expect us to get Why do do fans I don't buy Why do fans expect millionaires to give billionaires a discount? Y'all always talking about all the wealthy. These guys are super. I mean, whatever the rest is play whoever that has made the most money as an NFL player, it's not even a tenth with the owners. That's that's what I don't get Ojoe and the players and and what the team will do they'll frame it. Well, he wouldn't give us a discount, so he's not He is not a team player. They don't want to win, not one not in the NFL. Not one of them gave these networks a discount.
Speaker 2: Oh no at all.
Speaker 5: I just listen, I'm gonna tea to get what he deserves. Huh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I wanted And listen, if you hit the market, not only is he gonna get more than what more than.
Speaker 2: Hit the market, he ain't coming back. They better get something done.
Speaker 3: They better get something done in the first They better have because you know you have the ojo. You have that what they call it, that period where they could I forget the name of it where you can talk to guys. It's I forget what that negotiating win this call. But anyway, they better do something because if he if he usits another team, he ain't leaving the building.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what they FELA offer it. You know what they feel the offer young boy man? You know they overpaid me.
Speaker 3: You hit the market right absolutely because I got you, because I got to get you out of that situation. Why would you leave for incomparable money unless it's really bad?
Speaker 2: Maybe you just want to be out.
Speaker 3: But for the most part, they overpaid because they really want you out of that situation.
Speaker 2: You've got to uproot your family.
Speaker 3: You got to put kids in school if you don't have Even if you don't have kids, you know your family that used to being in the area because you've been there for at least a minimum of three.
Speaker 2: To five years.
Speaker 5: This is the funny thing.
Speaker 2: Tampering. Yeah, the tampering.
Speaker 3: So you got that tampering win to Ocho where you could have conversations if I'm the Bengals, if I want him, I got a Tampa early and often.
Speaker 1: It's the funny thing though, even if they do overpay, if he does hit the market, it really would be over paying. You're paying for exactly what you get. Every penny. He worth every last penny, every last penny, and he deserves it. You know, I talked about playing childhood dreams, finally making it. You know, I know you want the bandis Stick Together. I know you want to banish Stick Together. But why you got to be one to take less you You're just as deserving as everybody else. Why you got to be the one?
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna beat up? Man?
Speaker 5: Ain't none of that man.
Speaker 3: No, no, I want to big for this time, aridoch. I want a big piece of chicken. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. I like wings, Yeah, I like short thieves, I like you, But I want the breasts I want. I want the big piece, right, I want I want the daddy or grandaddyizza chicken.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, listen, I would love.
Speaker 1: I would love for things to work out, you know, the right way, you know, as as a as a fan, as a fan. But I cannot compart. I can compartmentalize and separate the two. I can separate the business side. And actually I can see the side of me being an actual fan and wanting everybody's sitting together. They understanding that it's not possible because somebody's gonna have to take the short end of the stick and shout.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, oh Joe, fans don't understand that the players are business. Also, they only look at it from a not not all I shouldn't say all of every but a lot of fans only look at it from an NFL standpoint that it's a business. They don't look at the players when they're doing business. Also, and I've got to make the best decision because when the players could. When teams cut players, the first thing they say it was a business decision. We got to do what's in the best interest of the team. But when a player does what is the best that's interests of the player, fans, A lot of fans label him selfish.
Speaker 2: He don't care about winning. Look what Brady did. Look what Brady.
Speaker 5: Different scenario?
Speaker 2: How many Now that's your question, Yeah, I saw what Brady did.
Speaker 3: How many of those players is going to get a ten year, three hundred and seventy five million dollar contract when they retire. How many of those players' wives were making thirty forty million dollars do any of these player? I want to know the player right now currently that his wife or girlfriend, significant other makes that kind of money, that it's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh over it down in Kansas City to tight end. Yeah, funny that you said that, O Joe.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs have reportedly set a deadline for Travis Kelsey to make a decision regarding his NFL future. If Kelsey choose to retire, the Chiefs wants to know of his decision around March fourteen.
Speaker 2: According to a team source.
Speaker 3: Based on that deadline, the Chiefs are going to give Kelsey a month to decide his future.
Speaker 2: Is this deadline normal? I don't. I don't know if it's I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's normal, especially that soon, especially that soon after the super Bowl. But I think they want to know what he's gonna do or sue, rather sooner than later, so they can look look forward to what we're going to do next. What's the next next steps we need to take?
Speaker 2: I would I would.
Speaker 1: I would have thought they would have given someone, especially like Kelsey, based on what he's done over the extended period of time, they would have given him a little bit more grace as opposed to rushing him. Does to make a decision, Oh Joe, I.
Speaker 3: Run as a football team. Never lose sight of that, right, right, right, right? First of all, guess what happens in March free agency?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: I need to know? Do I need to make a trade? Hey, Atlanta, can I get Kyle Pits from you?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: I've got to make a decision based on his football team. I can't let this three drag out. Remember that's what Green Bay's got tired of Brett Fave dragging it out, dragging it out, They say, you know what we're gonna don't worry about it. You go ahead and do what you're gonna do. We're gonna take a quarterback. Same thing happen with Aaron Rodgers, dragging it out, dragging it out, drag it out. They said, don't worry about it. Yeah, that's what they're doing here. Let me free agency, let me evaluate. Let me look at some of these tight ends. The guy from Penn State. There're a couple of them. Yeah, what I've been reading, there about five tight ends that could go in the first two rounds.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can get in position to get one of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the first two rounds, Let's see if we can get in position to get one of them. Maybe Atlanta wants to get off col pits because outside of his rookie year, he's underperformed. One year he was hurt get that same end up Charry's knee. But now the last couple of years he hadn't been up to the cowpins that we thought he would be. Let's see if Atlanta has grown impatient in wanting to part ways. That's how you gotta run a team. Oh, I can't wait till the MPT dollar right, I understand, totally, totally understand.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm not surprised at this at all.
Speaker 5: I mean to me, I need honestly to me.
Speaker 1: It's a little soon for someone regarded as one of the best to ever play the position. But I do understand the business side of it. We can't wait for you.
Speaker 3: By They moved on from Tom Brady, They moved on from Peyton Manny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well Tom Okay, you're right.
Speaker 2: Where you pay.
Speaker 3: You'd have played this game too long on your to not know how it works. Right now, SPI Where did mm Smith finish his career Arizona? Okay, the all time leading Russia. Tom Brady won six Super Bowls. He finished in Tampa. Peyton Manning four m v ps, two Super Bowl appearances, one Super Bowl MVP. He finished in Denver. Jared Rice did not I need to go? Do I need to move anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Seattle, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, bro, understand. Joe Montana Joe Montana finished his career in.
Speaker 2: Kansas City City. Yeah, I'm just saying, understand the business, how it works.
Speaker 3: The team will always do what is in the best interests of the team. This is why I employed the players do what's in the best interest of you. Yeah, because the hey, they're gonna do us in the mists of them. If a team will move on from Tom Brady, what other player? What can a player do to are sure? If Tom Brady couldn't do enough to stay in New England, that's crazy. Let that sink in tom Brady. They won nineteen division eighteen or nineteen divisions, They went to nine Super Bowls, they won six.
Speaker 7: He's an MVP in four of them. He's a three time league MVP. And they didn't give him the grace of retiring in that uniform. What other player has there ever been before or after?
Speaker 3: Now, you can retire early or they'll move on you before it gets too late. Every time, I'm just saying every time, hold on before the next topic, let me use about THEOM I got.
Speaker 2: No, You're right, nobody's safe.
Speaker 3: Michael Irving says, Brian Schottenheimer needs God to turn around the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Let that sink in.
Speaker 3: Chack, one of the all time great Cowboy players lives currently still in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Bleeds Blue and Silver.
Speaker 3: Says that Brian Schottenheimer needs God to turn around Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Dak's over there talking Boll.
Speaker 3: Mike's already said they're gonna win to AFCMC next year.
Speaker 2: Dak said, they're close. I mean.
Speaker 3: San Francisco is close to LA. I ain't trying to walk it though. Cowboys are not close to the Eagles. Even the fans in Dallas. No, even the fans in Dallas know that, and deep down the players know that they're not close. Your offensive line isn't comparable. You're too skin of wide receivers aren't comparable. You're running back, damn sure, isn't comparable. Your quarterback. The difference between your quarterback. He might have better stats, but it doesn't play better in big moments. Your defense, damn sure, isn't better. Y'all got one player, y'all probably they probably got one player on Dallas defense that will play for the Eagles, and that's Michael. Michael Vick says, shot, Brian shot, and Hiard needs God to turn the Cowboys around.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 5: They might shut out?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey mean the Capitol Cowboy decent work, especially defensively. We know that there have been some games where they showed up and showed out, but it's all on that It's all on that this year, baby, It's all on that. Dk is gonna have to be the one to overcome all the struggles. You got to whatever struggles they have on defense, that Cass overcome that. Any issues on offense, that Cass overcome that. Similarly what Mahome does. Similarly what Mahome does with the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm not saying he's Patrick Mahomes. I'm just saying, in order for the Cowboys to have success, Dak has to play that much better than what's arounding.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But when has he done that?
Speaker 5: I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I'm just outside of them. What people keep telling me. That telling the tournaments not But that's who Dak is. If you go back in and study Dak. Look, he turns the ball over at at I'm confused. I'm confused by what people don't don't they don't believe what they see. Oh, he gonna do it, Okay, eight years is a large sample size. No, that's nine years, sixteen, seventy, eighteen, nineteen, twenty three, twenty four. So Dak's been in the league nine years. This is about to be his tenth year. Isn't that a large enough sample size to see what he is.
Speaker 5: Or the position of football. Baby hard the position of football.
Speaker 2: For a reason.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, check this out. Did you see the story today? A hump back well swallows a man then spits him back up. Check this video out of sho.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think this is what you muld call it. Go ahead, let me see. It's a little baby humpback whale too.
Speaker 5: You heard me. I think that's what you might call it. Ai Yeah, man, Yeah, you see how little that humpback whale was.
Speaker 3: I mean, little lives a relative term. When you're talking about a whale, something that's forty tons. It's not a blue whale, but uh, I mean I think thirty tons is still pretty large.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I doubt that is. Yeah, I doubt.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. I want to see the whale swallen. He didn't.
Speaker 3: He was too little. It was a baby. Now he had to be. But see, that's why he's gonna be out there. That's that's why I'm not gonna be in a kayak and ocean. Oh listen, you listen. One of the most one of the most beautiful moments you could ever have is be paddleboarding or.
Speaker 5: Kayaking with orcans and killer whales coming up underneath you. That's one of the.
Speaker 3: Best, one of the greatest feelings in the world. Oh, I can think of a better feeling and somebody's up under mesha Yeah, yeah, I can think of something more beautiful that being out there some day part of border kayak and some killer whales or whatever help whatever kind of well, I can think of something better being up under me.
Speaker 2: That's just me. Chat No, I don't know what on y'all bad? Please? Hey man?
Speaker 3: You right, oh Joe, I'm thinking that because when I when when she uprount of me, all, I'm thinking about the killer well free willing.
Speaker 2: Now what I'm thinking about right there in there? O yo, free willing. Hey ready, shout out.
Speaker 5: That was a goo one. That was a good one. I'll get down, oh Jo check this out.
Speaker 3: A study date Psychology found that forty five percent of men aged eighteen to twenty five have never asked a woman out in person. The research suggests that the height and risk of a version, driven by fears of rejection and social repercussions, is a major factor in this trend. In contrast, seventy four percent of women age twenty five in below expressed a desire for more in person approaches, pointing to a clear discrepancy between male hesitation and female's expectations.
Speaker 2: It all depends on the guy. It all depends on the guy.
Speaker 1: And listen, it's all about being self aware. Being self aware based on whom you are, understanding the type of women you're able to get. You know, sometimes the outkicking coverage. Sometimes in the man you're in a position where you can OutKick your coverts based on what type of value you bring to the same understanding, being self aware before you even approach certain type of women. Some people you know, listen, sometimes fellas, especially in the social media area on you can scroll a woman's Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's what they're talking about. OT choke me.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just saying in general, I'm talking about the self awareness part scrolling a women's Instagram and understanding can you continue to help her a little lifestyle that she's trying to portray on social media.
Speaker 5: So outside of that, even in person, understand the type of woman you're approaching.
Speaker 1: Now you know, good and weather, certain people you ain't got no business approach me because you can't do nothing with that based on what it looks like based on aesthetics, based on a tirement, just the way they carry themselves you already understand. And then also on the other hand, someone they always talk about, don't approach me in public, don't talk to me when I go to the gas station.
Speaker 5: It's always dudes trying to hop. So, I mean, you never know.
Speaker 3: You can't talk to a be at church, you can't talk to them to grocers, or they don't want to be bothered in the gym. Hey, they're gonna think they're gonna thank you, creepy. You're trying to rob them if you talk to them at the gas station. So I just try to figure out what because now, yo, women for what they tell me, they don't give you the phone number they give you.
Speaker 5: I G I G yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, yeah, I'm like, well, damn, you have a better fact, so I get your I G on, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm looking, Oh, the girl like you better than yours. Now I'm good. I could you know, went to the friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm like, hold on, oh this is you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, matter fact, I'm looking. I'm looking at the girl right up front of you. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I'm gonna go. Yeah, yeah, you missed an opportunity. I like I like that study too. But a lot of men also, a lot of men aren't really comfortable or or have the confidence. You know, they take a lot of confidence approach women in public. You know that for sure, if you don't know them.
Speaker 1: There's a certain there's a certain cash about certain men that have that confidence there or. It doesn't matter who it is. It don't have to matter. It doesn't matter who it is, whether you know you're famous, she's regular, you're celeb. It doesn't matter a certain minute. Just have a certain or about them. But they can approach you anybody, It doesn't matter who it is. Being able to create conversation and carry a conversation.
Speaker 5: Some people can't even talk.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but it's lo. Joe, I bet I was at the gas station. Just had to be fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years ago. Yeah, man, she was. She bad on Joe, talk to me now you're bad.
Speaker 5: I'm on that.
Speaker 3: She pupping gas. She got a white Ben's big body. Ooh, I'm pumping gas. He had a five that's five hundred. Yeah, yeah, got money boy, Oh Joe, I'm looking she looking okay, I'm looking she looking about two minutes. Hey, my thing, don't feel I'm just put like five. I put it like you know, five set at the time of it. Now I'm already damn. She looked back at me. She say, and you're gonna come ask me for my number. You just gonna stare. Come on that, damn, you're gonna stop playing with him chain Now you gotta stop playing. Since you put it like that, I better come on and get it. Yeah, but you're right, o Joe, You're right. I mean, huh we at home, we.
Speaker 5: Didn't Hodden deal. Tell us the rest of the story.
Speaker 2: Oh you though, I'm more Rivera.
Speaker 3: When I come into the game, it's gonna be I gonna close the deal now, Hey, you ain't when the Yankee y'all knowing to pay. Sometimes he had to get a four hour saved. Sometimes it was three. Sometimes we want But when Moe Ravela come in, I'm gonna close the deal now, kay, Okay, I'm gonna close the deal.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that. I like that. I like that, and see that That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you're like, you're gonna just stare and you're gonna come get my number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's what I want. I want somebody, I want them. I want my women to be aggressive.
Speaker 1: There's only a few like that now now, there's only a few that's aggressive like that, that are assertive and know what they want.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Only a few.
Speaker 1: And I guah whoever that was you was talking to, that was someone of age, that was experience and season.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See see, you ain't gonn get that from the young folk.
Speaker 1: They want to be shy. They want you to chase after them. They you know, they want you to apply pressure and apply Who you mean to tell me? Hold on, listen to the logic. Listen to the logic. We are the providers, right. Yes, women say they are the prize, but we are the providers, right and the protectors.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So you want me to apply pressure. You want me to chase after you basically basically so I can spend.
Speaker 5: Money on you to keep you happy. What sense does that make?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: What do you Yeah, it's done, got it's done, got hard now, o Joe child, Please, it's done.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 3: Got hard because you know, like you said, women want the man to do all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they do very little.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, oh no, oh no, no, they don't have to do very little. They expect their mere existence to be enough. Being in their presence is enough. Yeah, child, please, yeah, you gotta. It's tough, just there. It ain't a lot to your joy. It's really it's really really tough. It is it is. Listen, the game is the game. And I say it again, I say it all the time. The game is the game. The betty learned to play it, the better off you'll be and you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, bess those days, don't you back in the day? You know you, Hey, hey, what's your name? Where are you from around here?
Speaker 2: You know you? You know you struck a little conversation like that. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: They weren't rude either too.
Speaker 3: They were very they look they if they weren't interested, but they made it easy.
Speaker 2: They ain't just like no huh oh you.
Speaker 1: Know what you ain't ran into You ain't r into the can. Well, if you want to talk to me, say something to my cash out. Oh no, i'm supposed to know you like me if you ain't done nothing for me, how I'm supposed to know you like me if you ain't paid for my hand by nails.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't go too far that. I ain't got no cash out. I ain't got no cash out. I ain't gonna lie no. But but but I've had we temper. When you need to download it, no, I don't, no.
Speaker 2: No no no.
Speaker 3: If I don't, I don't need to get no cash up. I'm not don't get no cash out. I'm okay without having a cash out you want, I can't do. I'm not on line shopping like that Shelley does. So I'm not online, Joe. I ain't on line like damn, let me go order this. I've never ordered anything offline, oh Joe. If I have a book, the hotel or bought an airline ticket, what makes you think I can even order online?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But these women, the today women, man who listen, they can live like that because this is this is one thing about it.
Speaker 2: The women can move the.
Speaker 1: Way they're moving because what one man won't do, another sucker will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Huh, let me take the trip they try to use, they try to use. O, Joe, I understand if you ain't got it. Oh, I'm glad you understand, because i ain't got it. I'm glad you under stay here. You see they try to guilt ya, Joe like, oh, I'm let me show her I can get it. Let me show her I can. I can do this x y Z. I can understand. If you ain't got it, you you ain't. You ain't balling like that. Yeah, I ain't right, yo, don he ain't. Okay, it's cold old, don't god? Hey, hey girl, please, oh Joe, you know, mom gets in her daughter and fiance's business. So my mom is living with my fiance and I for the time being. And last night she went through his phone to prove to me that all men cheat and found messages between him and a woman sending selfish Should I be bad at my mama forgetting in my business or my fiance? Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh oh Joe, that's hey, that's a good one right there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I tell you one thing, I would love for all of us to to kind of living reality reality a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And if you got a part right now, and I don't mean to start, no Darmond is trying to start, no trouble.
Speaker 5: I ain't telling.
Speaker 1: Ask your girl for a phone real quick, and ask it for the password and watch a reaction. That'll tell you all you need to know. Or vice versa. If you can't change funds without letting each other know for twenty four hours and still be together the next morning, that'll tell you all you need to know.
Speaker 5: Half of you just going through the motions anyway.
Speaker 2: God, Dad, how you feel about it? I just tell you about it.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: I'm just let me get it. I want to make sup hear you right? Chat.
Speaker 3: So you said, each of y'all trade phone for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: I bet y'all bet you won't be together tomorrow morning. Say I bet you that, and that gonna go for any of everybody. Bet y'all won't be together.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: And people just going through the motion just to say, oh look I got somebody and walk out a man man man please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I look, my mom ain't doing none of that. My mom ain't going through no phone. I'm not gonna lie my mom, and my mom ain't going through my phone. She ain't going through your phone. I'm not gonna lie my mom to talk crazy to you. But you're not gonna be disrespectful and talk crazy to my mom. I believe in respect on both sides, I've been very, very fortunate to have. For the most part, my mom is really not like I said the one time that that that young lady showed up at my home and my Mama said what she said. But for the most part, my mom has never interfered in one of my relationships, and my or my grandmother but also my my my grandmother and mom my sister been very respectful of my relationships, understanding that hey, shouting, grown shanting, gonna make mistakes. He look, we can't guard it. We can't protect them for everything. But mom went through his phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, that's tough for you know, we live in a life where we choose to live in delusion at times instead of reality.
Speaker 2: Is tough.
Speaker 5: I understand it though.
Speaker 1: Where people rather live you know what you don't know won't hurt you, won't kill you. But I think it all stems from, especially for us men when we're dealing with women, at times, we have this this notion is once there's a title or relationship, but once we spend any type of money, we view that individual as as something that belongs to us. We view it as ownership. And it's just not at the end of the day. You know, you need to learn and understand that these individuals that you may deal with, these individuals that you may invest in. Oh yeah, listen, if the right opportunity presents itself.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, let me ask you a question, O Joe, if you were to go looking for gold, don't you expect to find it?
Speaker 5: Moon Now, Grandma, I tell you what my grandma told me all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take your ass out of walking through Mum, you're gonna come out thirty.
Speaker 2: If you go through somebody's phone. You looking for something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, you gonna find it every time, every time.
Speaker 1: But listen, I've only been doing this for thirty thirty thirty two years, that's all.
Speaker 5: I've been doing it for thirty two years. What do I know?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, mom doing too much? Or she was? She was? That was disrespectful to go.
Speaker 3: First of all, anybody going through somebody's phone is disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you got your phone.
Speaker 3: I got my phone. I ain't going through yours. I ain't picking your phone up looking at it. Hey, bring me my phone. Now.
Speaker 2: I have somebody their phone on yo, I ain't gonna lie. I hand them their phone face down, face down.
Speaker 5: I knew you gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hand them their phone down. I ain't trying to look. I don't go through nobody purse. I don't go through nobody. I ain't going through nobody glove box and looking all up under their seats. I ain't doing all that. I ain't no detective. I ain't trying to solve no crime.
Speaker 5: If it's hey, listen, if it's supposed to find you, it's gonna find you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. My guys are a little bit more. I mean, some guys, they they the new version of women. They talk a lot. But women, oh, they gonna blow your cover. Yeah, that blow your cover. But I just like, hey, but if my mom, my mom ain't doing that. My mom like my mom like a cushy life. She does My mom, just go play the slots, have a good old time, drive her new wheel. Look at look at your mama, baby. Okay, go through my phone. That car gonna be right here in the garage. Yeah, mom, you need stabbed that man phone. You ain't how to do that.
Speaker 5: Yep, Now you're done messed up.
Speaker 3: So now what, oh Joe, how about this what happens if she choose to stay with it.
Speaker 2: He found out mom, your mom went through his phone.
Speaker 5: She ain't going over nowhere. He ain't going nowhere now.
Speaker 1: First incident, first incident, ain't going over all right, you know. You know it's funny when you do lead, the cycle just repeats itself with the next person. But when it comes to women, women like a certain type of man. The type of man doesn't change. Do I need to keep going?
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The cycle of the cycle can tee to repeat itself because women liked what they liked. So whatever you had, whatever problems you had with him, you're gonna happen with the next thing because you.
Speaker 2: Like a certain type of dude. Yeah, so the cycle just.
Speaker 5: Repeats herself over and over and over, know, and it's just gonna keep going anyway.
Speaker 2: Those type of you know a man, why why money?
Speaker 3: Because that type of woman is in that environment around that type of man. They're at Live, they're at Vegas, they're at Tiwn, they're at this place where they're at Toulon there can Kum, they're in Jamaica. So the woman is constantly around that type of man, that type of man is constantly around that type of woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a merry go around man.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, If I go to church, I expect to see me the God fearing woman. Why because I'm in church and I could be wrong, but man, man channel, why you keep me? Why you keep meeting women? And all they do is talk about Lord? All they do is want to go to Bible study and go to see tay tribute because that's where I'm at church. I'm meeting them at church, so you expect them that type of woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're in that type of environment, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of athletes hanging out, what what do you think you're gonna get?
Speaker 2: If you're at a situation.
Speaker 3: If you take twenty beautiful women and you put them in a situation football, basketball, baseball players, what you think is gonna happen? Because if you look at it, most athletes like the same type of a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah for the most part, o Joe. I mean you every once in a while you get a little little varied, yea, the variety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for the most part, look at look at your athletes women and tell me, yeah, just say it. I'm just saying, uh now, It's time for our final segment of the evening.
Speaker 2: It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 5: The night was good.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Lancaster unc Ocho.
Speaker 3: Do you think the forty nine ers Receive and Core would be better off without Debo? I feel Ricky Pearsall has a lot of promise for them. Also, where do you rank Jalen Hers rank on this on the list of current quarterbacks?
Speaker 5: I mean, Piersall ain't no goddamn deebo. I can tell you that Pierce.
Speaker 2: All, he got better and better as the year progressed.
Speaker 5: He got shot, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Ca and came back and he played well down the stretch.
Speaker 1: These are two different, totally type of receivers, two completely different type of receivers. Piersall is good. Debo is good in his own right based on what he does.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Core.
Speaker 3: I mean it all depends on how healthy are you comes back. Juwan Jennings, is is he under contract for another year? Or are they going they're gonna hunt? Are they gonna make a play for Tea Higgains. I don't know, Oh Joe, I really don't know what they're gonna do. Obviously, you gotta Sigde. You gotta sign pretty first. M you gotta get him under contract.
Speaker 2: Where do you rank? Jalen Hurts the list of your quarterbacks currently?
Speaker 1: Mahomes one. I mean you shouldn't we go Jalen second, you could? I mean I would go my home. I'm especially right.
Speaker 3: Now, still would I would take Mahomes one, I would take Lamar two. I'll put Hurst three, Borough, Josh Allen for Borough five. Either way you go four or five either way, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm I'm I'm I'm doing it the other way.
Speaker 2: I'm going my home.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts, Lamar Burrow than Josh Okay, I like it.
Speaker 3: Aaron Owen says, what's your mount Rushmore Super Bowl performances? I got Doug Williams, Steve Young, Marcus Sallad, two thousand Ravens defense as a whole.
Speaker 5: I can't remember all that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: First of all, the greatest rushing performance in Super Bowl history.
Speaker 2: He is Jimmy Smith. Who Jimmy Smith.
Speaker 3: When Doug Williams won the Super Bowl MVP, Jimmy Smith ran for two hundred and five yards. Yes, go back and look it up. People forget about that rushing performance. He's the only guy that's ever rush for two hundred yards in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Hello, well, how many yards Doug Williams had passing? If he won?
Speaker 3: Doug Doug through Doug had like three forty I think then Doug had like three forty. I think he had three forty four touchdowns. Yeah, he was Well, they exploded in the second quarter. I think they scored like thirty five points in the second quarter. They went Hayward Broncos. I'm sorry, O, Joe. I didn't mean to be dead on. He threw for three hundred and forty yards in four touchdown I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, O. Joe. Ask y'all mad? Not mad?
Speaker 5: You only knew that because they beat up on the Broncos. So it's easy to remember those numbers.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, you do realize I was in colleague when that happened. That was nineteen eighty seven, so that damn there forty years ago. Yeah, but go look at Timmy Smith ran for two hundred and five yards, don't Joe Brady and but Doug had that magical day. I remember Marcus. Marcus ran I think for one ninety one. He's known for the reverse field touchdown. Yeah, maybe you look at Jerry when he went for what eleven for two fifteen.
Speaker 2: Against your Bengals in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: You had to say that, I'm trying to think, Uh, you can make a case Brady Brady had had Brady might have had had the greatest passing day and they lost. Brady threw for five hundred yards against the Eagles in the Super Bowl and they lost. Yeah, and then the game that he had against Atlanta, Kirt threw for four hundred. Kirk threw four over four hundred against Tennessee in Atlanta Super Bowl. Going back to Atlanta in twenty eight, I'd be there. No, you ain't stayed in my house. I'm moving. As a matter of fact, I would put it up postal. I would put it up post I would put it for sale at twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Where imna say that? Huh if I donna stay at your place?
Speaker 2: Where i'm'na say at? I mean, uh, you a real probably get an Airbnb? Me and real? Who back? Okay? Who that Sheldon Pope saying, oh Joe though you.
Speaker 3: Know add Man, Josh Mith, the White how Dominique Wilkins, Lou Williams, They're all from Georgia.
Speaker 5: And game now one of them beat me.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, he.
Speaker 3: Bercy one GB Network TV said, one a Georgia man, your graduation class with eighteen Think about that.
Speaker 2: Go back and look.
Speaker 3: Some of the greatest players come out of the stead y'all know where herschel Walker went to school at. One A Heisman Trophy winner, George Rogers, one A Garrison Hurst, one A champ Bailey, y'all ever heard of champ Bailey?
Speaker 2: One A Chamn Sharp y'all ever heard of him?
Speaker 3: One A Sterley Sharp, one A what.
Speaker 2: Yeh? One?
Speaker 3: A football? Can I any of those? Any of those names off the top of your head? Yeah, you see, y'all get caught up in how big the school is. It ain't the size of a Let me be a shark in a pond as opposed to a mental in the ocean.
Speaker 5: M or you can come down here in Florida and did shark in the ocean.
Speaker 3: All I know I did. All all I know is I did this I did from a little small school. All I did was go to HBCU, go to the NFL, And all those guys that went to those five day schools and those big schools couldn't beat.
Speaker 2: The little one. A guy for that job when he got to Savannah State.
Speaker 3: And when I went to went to the NFL, A little HBCU guy, a guy from Michigan, a guy from Nebrass couldn't know to Dame Miami, Ohio State, Alabama couldn't beat me out for the job. You mean to tell me them guys that got Nick sab and it got all who's the guy? Who's the guy?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 2: The Dame used to be coaching Lou Hopes.
Speaker 3: They got Lou Holtes and they had got coached by Jimmy Johnson and Dennis Ericson. They couldn't beat a little old shedding out for the job. John Robinson, huh. Now, y'all went to those big old schools. And now tell you, boy, what y'all doing. I'm here, Go ahead, you jump in the chat. I want to know what y'all doing. Y'all went to a school had five thousand people. Now tell me what y'all doing right now? See, y'all bought concerned to where you where you were. I'm concerned about where you are right now. What y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: I went to one eight, got a scholarship, could have went d one grades weren't good enough.
Speaker 2: But then hbc U I went to the seventh round.
Speaker 3: I wasn't concerned about what round I got drafted in because I know I'm gonna have to put that pass in helmet on.
Speaker 2: You have to put that on too, now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, when you when we get there, ooh, you at the Ohio State, you had this guy coach and you had that guy hey Sean get in there, got in there. They couldn't get me out. He couldn't get me out. I don't know that, just that, just me, little country.
Speaker 2: Boy, could I did? I talked that.
Speaker 3: I talked the rooster in the pair of the Fox fifty dollars to guard.
Speaker 2: The head house. I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm right out head.
Speaker 2: I can talk of fox. I can talk of fox.
Speaker 3: I can talk of a rooster in the pair of the fox fifty dollars to guard the heath house.
Speaker 5: That I'm using that, I'm gonna use that on I'm gonna use that on TV. Use that.
Speaker 3: But think about, oh Joe, do you understand how good you gotta be to get somebody from at an HBCU. Now, I was going to an HBCU when they weren't popularized. They wasn't politicizing it, and they wasn't talking about it like they do now. Then yeah, yeah, look at who you came to see. I gave what he came to see. Y'all gonna stop playing all the guys and there are a lot of guys do with the five A and six because now on yo, we got eight eight five A, we got schools, they got four thousand students, five thousand students. Y'all do realize I'm sharing shark and whether we had ten thousand students. I'm still here. Okay, I'm still here. Oh keet talking man.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, Class A go.
Speaker 3: Look who won the best performance trophy, the best triple jumping in the state of Georgia from a Class A school.
Speaker 2: B Double A B, triple A B. Y'all wouldn't seem like I wouldn't him. I been him.
Speaker 3: It was just our little bit of boy. Now I'm a big old grown man. I'm still here. Still ain't nothing change. Just look great, let's race then, No, allright, we do bench press, we new shoulder press, we can do squads.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's fine, that's fine because I lived just as much as you do.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'll tell you what what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let whatever you max, I'm gonna let you get done, and then I'm gonna rep it. Then I ain't got tired of be doing all that, all that other take it and putting all and take.
Speaker 2: It off what you Once you get to your max, then I'm a rep it.
Speaker 3: Tyron said, what's other othering on your Do you see Sixers trading Joel and be there in their future?
Speaker 2: I definitely can see that happening.
Speaker 3: Number good luck because they owe him about two hundred and four He just signed a three year extension for one hundred and ninety three million dollars, so he's due about two hundred and sixty million dollars. Is that Do you think that's a good investment. He said that he's possibly gonna need another surgery after the season.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's asking an awful lot, man.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a very wise decision to trade for him. Oh Joe, he hasn't been healthy, but for one year we know listen, nobody's arguing his ability. The guy gave you thirty five and twelve. He was leading the league in scoring last year. Before he got hurt. Luca ended up winning. We saw the year before the year before that, Joel Embiid is that skilled of a big man if it. We've had great touch around the rim, can shoot the three, got a mid range, can defend.
Speaker 2: He just can't stay healthy.
Speaker 3: Todd Fly Guy said, at this point, does my boy Freddy T make it to the hall?
Speaker 2: My Jags deserved one more.
Speaker 3: I do think Freddy T will eventually get in had he not had his career cut short. One of the best players in Jack's history. People don't talk about. It's Jimmy Smith.
Speaker 5: Jenny Smith. Oh, Jimmy was the truth boy, the real deal. Well you remember what he did to your Ravens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was there. Hell, I mean what he deal with that broncos.
Speaker 3: You know Rinney Jackson State, got in a car wreck, ended up losing like half a foot of intestine, got drafted by the Cowboys in the second round. Cowboy Cowboys being the Cowboys, didn't realize what he had, became impatient.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine him playing alongside Mike, Oh.
Speaker 5: My goodness, that would have been nasty.
Speaker 2: He goes to the Jags, y'all been look up. Jimmy man him and Keenan and they were cutting up. Boy, what with Mark Brunell.
Speaker 3: Throwing that thought bank because the first dad him in natron means and then they got Freddy t That was all she wrote, J two one three, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Joe. Can I please get a shout out?
Speaker 3: My My birthday was yesterday and my daughters will be born in two months. How did y'all protect your little girls while they were growing up? Happy birthday, Jay, appreciate uh, appreciate you watching.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you did something fun, Bro.
Speaker 3: That was very fortunate because my oldest daughter, her junior and senior year, she lived with me, and uh, she's old enough to know who her daddy was or daddy was in high school, I mean in college. H whoor daddy was in the NFL. And you just be honest. I've always been able to be honest with that one. She doesn't want you to sugar coat it. She wants you to tell you the truth. And she we have a very differ relationship because most daughters won't talk to their dad like my daughter would talk to me. So she would say she would share things with me like she would share with the mother. So we had a very open relationship, and I was honest with her. Maybe you gotta be careful. I can't protect you now, You're gonna have to make some mistakes because if I protect you from everything when I'm not around you, that's where you're gonna be flawed. So I'm gonna let you know. I'm gonna tell you, you know, some of the signs that you need to look for. But baby, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to experience some stuff for yourself.
Speaker 2: Some things can only be seen through the eyes that have cried.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I can tell you it hurt, but you got to experience it for yourself some things, and so you know, you just try to be honest.
Speaker 2: You know, she's in the thirties now, she's a big girl. She knows.
Speaker 3: And my son, my son has only had a couple of relationships, been mad for like the last three years. He dated this his wife who was a girlfriend at the type for like seven years. So if somebody would have asked me when they were probably thirteen or fourteen, which one of my kids has got married out the part of the key, He's always been the calmer of the ones.
Speaker 2: He's always been this.
Speaker 3: Is him, always, so It's no surprise that he got mad first. It's no surprise he got married at a young age. He's definitely the opposite of his dad. He looks like bee, he's built like bee. That's where it stops. One G Network TV said, Yo, Unki, O Joe, Can I get a happy first birthday for my son? Somaj hart Tomaja, Happy first birthday? Now one day, your dad's gonna clip this and he's gonna show you mad Hey, unkin Oho, wish you a very special happy first birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy first birthday, young man.
Speaker 3: Any more to come, lady ray, Hey, guys, if there are a certain type of food, sound, smell that is nostalgic and it takes you right back to the good old days in your mind.
Speaker 1: M hm any any any soul food spot, any soul food spot where I can smell them yams, sweetwater, corn bread, the chicken.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh you talk about those yams. I thought you talked about the mother yams. That would take me back? Who tell me way back on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking about Sunday and dinner. Man after church man, everybody, meet up, meet up by my.
Speaker 3: I'll think you about Monday, I'll think you about Monday night, demma, But okay, go ahead carryall.
Speaker 1: Hey, going to a soul food spot man and walking in and smelling just smelling the cooking. Smelling the food man remind me of going to my Grandma's sister house man on Sundays where everybody meet up after church and and then big Mama being that cooking man, whooping that thing up.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Just it just bring back some good baveries. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get that smell anymore, o yo, because I'm not around. Because nobody really cooks like my grandmother used to cook. You know, when she's cooking collar greens and she got turkey necks or she got pig tails or you know stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's cooking cabbage.
Speaker 3: Nobody's cooking like my black eyed peas and stuff like that my grandmother used to cook. So but boy, when I get the more oxtails or something about the box tails, yeah man. And if thing be a bigger your fists, yeah man, m m mm hm hmm. But I do love some o deep lit old iron skinny corn bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And sometimes they have sometimes they have like the real kernel corn in there, and sometimes they have like the halopenios.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 5: I hate the corn and hall of pios.
Speaker 3: Oo oh and that blueberry boy, that blueberry corn bread with and that cast out. I tell me that that cast iron skinner. They be like this thick as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lord, have mercy. You can't help it on your I guess can't help it. M mm hm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but we don't like the thing, like I said, oh, when my grandmother passed away, we don't really because when I was growing up, for Sunday, everybody always came to my grandmother and grandfather's home holidays. All my uncles and igs would come over after you know, over the present, they come over, uh Easter, like I said, four. But once my grandma we got together my grandmother passed, obviously we get with that. We you know, we cooked out then people brought stuff.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 3: That was it. And I knew once my grandmother passed that was going to be it. Yeah, here, I knew that was Uh. The proud is that my grandmother was on your Like my last three four years in the league, I would have a big old cookout, so I'd have my sister like bring all your friends, blah blah, blah. They don't need to break anything, but the appetite. I'll get my homeboy, uh uh, timm it.
Speaker 2: Uh. He was a year older than me, and so he would cook and I would uh and.
Speaker 3: I called him I tailor, I called him he my executive, my executive chef. Bather Hall was eight that end a cook. But uh, he would cook, you know, steaks. You know, I get two hundred pounds of crab, crab legs and shrimp. You know we have steak, you know, Hebrew National hot Dogs, Hamburger, got me everything on your And my grandmother was just sitting in the window and all I ask is that you're not cuts my god, said my grandmother. In the West, y'all see my grandmother y'ally having much fun, drink. Just don't curse in front of my grandmother. And man, that was the happiness my grandmother was. She was so happy to see her, you know, to see a lot of people kids that she knew, to see her, you know, me and my brother, obviously, her grands her care, my uncles and ills would come over and we just have a great time.
Speaker 2: And I missed that. But it's over now with yours.
Speaker 1: It's over My grandma's been going eight years now. It's been eight years since I've seen family all together.
Speaker 5: Under one roof. And allah get together is when there's a death in the family.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, oh joe, I haven't been home. I haven't been to my grandmother's home in Glenville in thirteen years. My sister come to me right and like I said, when i'm and people are like, man, your brother, I say, my brother. I have not seen my brother at my home in six years because I'm never there. When he comes, he'll call, hey, bro, I'm stared.
Speaker 2: At the crib. Okay.
Speaker 3: And even when even when he in Atlanta, Oh joe, he just stay at the house. He came in here, get a hotel, so I don't. I don't see him when I come to the house. So he's like he's shocked because he's like, bro, I you know, come up.
Speaker 2: Out the house.
Speaker 3: He's like, if everything he's thinking something wrong. If I tell my brother I need to see him something, he thinks something wrong. Now my sister's like, okay, you need somebody to watch the dogs and blah blah blah. But that's not how he thinks. He's wired differently, so he's thinking if I say, hey, bro, I'm at the house, stop by, I need to see you. He he's thinking something wrong, so that's why he said. He jumped in the car.
Speaker 2: He hit the road. So it's very people like man, he knew. He didn't know because he can't see me.
Speaker 3: When you're walking down the steps, there's a hand so he couldn't see me, and that's why he had to walk all the way down.
Speaker 2: That's why he stopped. So once he stopped, now he can see.
Speaker 3: He probably had an indication that when I got the jacket on, and that's why he look. You see him he looks to his left. He see all these people. But that's when he realized it. But priord to that, he had no idea. It's just like damn.
Speaker 2: But that's where we go. When he would come more frequently, O Joe.
Speaker 3: That's why it would be. I would be down in the basement watching all the TVs on the water. He's like, man, man, what you're doing. I said, you know, we're watching the games. You know we have all the games on. But I missed that, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I do I miss.
Speaker 3: Seeing my grandmother in that window, all those people in the yard drinking laughing, having a good time. We're talking about stuff that happened twenty five, thirty years ago. Already damned there forty years ago. I missed that, but it is what it is, Oh Joe, d bitch and said, okay, oh Joe, my girls. Maria Navarro, big fan, could you wish your happy Valentine's Day a part of my gift? Huge fan being yourself goats on the podcast. I sure will.
Speaker 2: Maria, Happy Valentine's Hey, bitch, you got something for us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You Happy valentine Sist, Happy Valentine's Day, and to all the women, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you and yours do something really really special. You enjoy it, you know. But the roast barks coming handy.
Speaker 5: Shade the covers. Now, hey, hey, you heard what I say.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all saw the commercial, three pet back to back to back, three Pete run it back, Oh Joe, I tell him if Pete and Repeat was on the fence and Pete was off, if he fell off, who was left?
Speaker 2: Repeat? Look, come on with it, come on with it, repeat on Yoe thirty six hours. Do you know what you can do? With thirty six hours. Well I can do a lot, now, how can you come? A lot of that?
Speaker 8: Yea, to your touch every corner in the house. Yeah, man, please, that what I'm talking about, on Joe, That's what I like to hear. Oh oh oh, and real what you give for Valentine's Day? Well real, I'm in my place.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 2: I bet real building of them all over where? Yo, No you be at her place?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, she's gonna she gonna nom h.
Speaker 2: We got we got ya. Gotta do nothing yet. A long way to go by, long way to go, short time to get there, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of a lot of counsels, a lot of therapy.
Speaker 3: And it ain't nothing wrong with that, on Joe, ain't nothing wrong with it. You right by, Dad, I'll tell you what you know what works great with therapy?
Speaker 2: What ro the roast barks man at rossmarksin therapy? Ain't nothing. Can't beat it, can't beat it with a stick. Hey yeah no, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today I'm your favorite on Shanna Shark. That guy's the litera City Legend, the Binger, Ring of Fame, Artery Pro Bola Allpro, That's Chad O Yo Sinkle Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, We really really appreciate your.
Speaker 3: Sixteen seventeen and a half months. It seems like just yesterday, but you've always stood by unkin Ocho and we greatly greatly appreciate your support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. The holidays, Valentine's Day to New Year is upon us. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier. If you cannot find it in a city or state near you, order it, we will ship it directly to your door.
Speaker 2: Please drink responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 3: Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, Shay Shave Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Everything just got restocked. We also dropped new beanies in every color. We've also introduced gift cards available from twenty five to five hundred dollars. This takes the guest workout of us and let someone you know special pick exactly what they want.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: We have a big Valentine's Day drop coming tomorrow at one pm Eastern. Make sure you stay locked in. You don't want to miss it. Thank you guys for watching again. We're off until Sunday. Right, we're off until Sunday. Who finally two days off? Who knew two days off?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Two days off? I thank you guys for watching Nightcap. He's oh Joe, we will see you on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I haven't done much today, chill for the most part. What you've been up to? Busy day?
Speaker 5: It's been so busy and I'm trying to come over later.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I mean we could just like Nightcap and chill usual, you know.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll come over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be over in.
Speaker 5: Fifteen fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: All right. The volume