Speaker 1: Stop eating it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Stop eating it?
Speaker 2: Is this the one with Abby good Dabby on it?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not talking to you, Dan, ye'll stop eating it? Stop eating it?
Speaker 2: Is it out yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have questions?
Speaker 1: No, we're recording, guys. Can you stop stop making fun of me? Just stop?
Speaker 2: Cast Tim?
Speaker 3: What's gonna be? Well?
Speaker 2: Tell you what's said?
Speaker 3: Rachel been like Sami Kid's life, Rick doing everything from checks?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers? Are we are? We are? We here? Are we ready?
Speaker 3: I'm sure?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Will let's fix your hair again? Do it? When you have to? Wait? Andrew? Do it? Tell me who this reminds you of Danielle?
Speaker 3: Well, when you have curly hair, it has its own mind.
Speaker 1: Where's your pick? Where's your pick?
Speaker 3: I actually do have one at my house.
Speaker 2: Especially today is like rainy as Thank you?
Speaker 1: Probably not today. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one fifty four. Today is Monday, November?
Speaker 4: What now?
Speaker 1: Oh twenty third? Thanksgiving? It this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it really Thanksgiving this Thursday? Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 2: Have you decided what you're doing yet? Or are you going to have the family or you're not going to have the family?
Speaker 1: No family?
Speaker 3: No family?
Speaker 1: Now it's just going to be the four of us sitting around. I'm going to order some pre cooked crap from shop right, and it's gonna be good. They cater like fair families of four. There's a sign and they really yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I think we might do Boston Market again or something else.
Speaker 1: Like Boston Market.
Speaker 2: Oh, we did it last year. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: I've tried to like Boston Market. I just can't.
Speaker 1: The meat loaf is spectacular. Remember when I eat my texted you when I was eating meat loaf there you did. Why are you so weird?
Speaker 3: Because you text everybody when you're at like a certain fast food place, Like you've texted me from Boston Market, You've texted me from RB's, You've texted me from the diner, you've FACETI I contact you from places when you make fun of me for eating there. So when I'm there, I want to show you I'm there, okay, And today we're going to have some turkey cereal. It's we're not no turkey giblet cereal.
Speaker 1: What is a giblet or giblet?
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a difference between a giblet and a giblet.
Speaker 1: When I hear giblet, I think of Kimmy Gibbler, and I don't want to eat her Gibbler.
Speaker 2: You don't. You have to explain where she's from, though some people don't know.
Speaker 3: You know where she's from. Full House, She's even in Fuller House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, issue really, yes, I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: It, Scotty. What's this one? It's really good?
Speaker 1: Listen stop it eating stuff? All right, So welcome aboard. This is Serial Killers. I'm Scottie. That's Andrew, there's Danielle and.
Speaker 3: Let people introduce themselves. Scott, No, we just have to go.
Speaker 1: We have to roll. We got to go. So you know, I was searching around on YouTube and I found thismmercial. Oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 3: Bright Andrew, No, I welcome this. You're doing your job again.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here listen to this.
Speaker 4: Folks tired of searching through your ordinary alphabet cereal for the letter K you Beth, hope you're hungry, because you're going to have to eat this many bowls of ordinary alphabet cereal to find enough k's to make words like kangaroo and kitten.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not a real commercial, and all those other wonderful words that begin with k ah, what's a mother to do?
Speaker 4: Introducing super K Cereal All k's all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that day on Sesame Street must have been brought to you by the letter K. But it's so cool that they did a cereal commercial.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, maybe they shouldn't make an all K cereal not going to be the best product age.
Speaker 1: There's only one K on the box, all right, So obviously they.
Speaker 3: Were said it was an alphabet cereal, but it's all K, that's right. Yeah, So I'm saying it's like a great market.
Speaker 1: I get it. You know what, it's a they're teaching kids how to spell things. They're teaching kids how to spell. So listen. The whole thing I'm getting at is Sesame Street, Sesame Street Cereal. So back in in the like, how do you say twenty thirteen to the two the twenty teens, right.
Speaker 3: The teens?
Speaker 1: The teens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it could be the nineteen teens. Well, I'm pretty twenty talking to me, and I lived through it. I'm gonna remember the third Like the teams look from the two thousand's not the night, Like, why would you think that I would be like, yes, you ran back in.
Speaker 1: The dust bowl. Back in circa twenty thirteen, Post came out with two Sesame Street cereals. I remember them. One was called c Is for Cereal and Elmo was on the front, and the other one was a Cookie Monster one and I forget exactly what that one was called. And they did not last too long. So fast forward to twenty twenty. Now General Mills must have the Sesame Street license because Secret Squirrel Joel, when he called me in a couple of weeks ago, showed me this cereal that the General Mills rep left behind. It's brand new, it's just see, I don't even know if it's going to have a name. They may add a name to it when it actually comes out, but it's Sesame Street cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my love this one that.
Speaker 1: Has That's what I was waiting for.
Speaker 2: Elma wants to eat? Oh happy my best friend. Yeah, she's a faery in training.
Speaker 1: The flavor is one two three Berry. And this is probably the first cereal that only has numbers in it because Alpha Bits has letter, isn't you? And obviously the big K cereal there on Sesame Street has only ks. So here's on the back is Elmo's day Out. I guess it's al.
Speaker 2: Must day out. How I remember when we took that picture.
Speaker 3: My god child is obsessed with Elmo right now, she's one and a half. Yeah, I'm gonna need to take this home.
Speaker 1: There's a little like pull out book on the back.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 1: So unfortunately Danielle is already eating it, and I'm angry.
Speaker 2: It's so good. Oh I'm not supple say that. I mean, I don't know what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: So of course, you know, this morning I went to the cereal fridge and milk that was in there was rancid. So I was going to give it to Andrew because it makes me laugh to see him nice.
Speaker 3: He's not a nice person. I said this multiple time.
Speaker 1: I asked if he would grab some milk on the way in, and what does he get? Don't ever use whole milk.
Speaker 3: You're lucky because I almost brought in like almond breezer oatly. But I myself, you would have a meltdown. You'd start crying. You'd be like, I can't do today's episode.
Speaker 1: Nothing's gonna get right. We're recording right now exactly, So deal with it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this has like like a poppery of things.
Speaker 1: There's no it's just all numbers, and there's a little dust on it, like a strawberry dust. Daniel's already done with her freaking ball. Let's see. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Alma really likes it.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of something else, that's right. Yes, Andrew nailed it. Barry Berry kicks with a little less berry. But Barry Berry kicks it against and why would it taste like berry berry kicks? Andrew? Who up very General Mills, General Mills? Nice?
Speaker 3: Gets it?
Speaker 2: Four balls?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I give it four four balls. And you tell me I think you know when I think of numbers in Sesame Street? And it happened to me the other day when I was carrying Ashley's birthday cake. Remember the baker that would stand on the top of the steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, four cakes.
Speaker 1: And you know you would tumble down the steps. Andrew has no idea what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, you.
Speaker 1: Have no clue?
Speaker 3: Is that from Sesame Street?
Speaker 1: Did you watch Sesame Streets?
Speaker 3: It was more of a mister Rogers kid.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, we liked his neighbor.
Speaker 1: But what happened you're not very nice.
Speaker 3: I'm actually very nice. I'm just stuck with dufices like you. Gosh, you guys, did we all rate this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I both gave it four balls. I gave it five balls.
Speaker 1: By the way, in the last episode we forgot to rate one of the serials. I noticed it as I was, you know, doing my long, long editing job. It took me a long time. Andrew and so Andrew went up giving it four balls, and I gave it three balls. That was the kid. It's crunchy berry.
Speaker 3: I want to take this home? Can I take it home?
Speaker 1: I have children too, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: But oh but the little boy that looks like you probably likes Sesame Street more.
Speaker 3: My god child who's a girl. Yes, Tiana would love this. You are correct. Thank you for getting there in your.
Speaker 2: I think Almo should call Tiana and say hi, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think you like. She would actually probably freak out.
Speaker 1: You should. You should like go on cameo as Elmo. You could make one.
Speaker 2: I would make lots of money.
Speaker 1: You know, it's something. It's funny because there's two things coming like it's technical, but there's two channels coming up on this. So I'm not sure what this is going to sound like. It might sound like crap, because you know what, the last time you won, you were very low and I had a boost was the whole time. Yea, And this might sound like crap or whatever. All right, so what let me see crying?
Speaker 3: I actually cried this one.
Speaker 2: It looks like foot loops this one.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, those are gigantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about a month or so ago when I was at Walmart, right it out, fruit loops. Check it on some cereals because they so times have random stuff there. And Walmart will come up in the next episode and I'll explain why later. What I like to tie things in. Yeah, I know you did, so I found this. We had never done these before. These are fruit spins. Oh.
Speaker 2: Let me see the side of the box. It's like the thickest box I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a very big box. It's very big.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And these little guys look Danielle, who does he remind you of? Andrew won't know, but you White.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Cubert, Yes, Cubert, Cubert?
Speaker 1: Who'sbert?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He knows what I can't.
Speaker 3: I honestly can't. The only video games you've ever played and you're like, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know eighties Kubert, you just know like newer Kubert.
Speaker 3: Okay, Scott, you win? Wow, you're so cool?
Speaker 1: And you know who? Cubert reminds me of a snork?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Snork?
Speaker 3: Is that from Elf?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I saw ET for the first time yesterday, shut up? It was. It was so good. I loved it so much.
Speaker 2: Did you cry?
Speaker 3: I almost did? I almost sit towards the end when he has to say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how did you only just see ET? Now?
Speaker 3: As a kid, I remember seeing one specific part and it was where the spacemen come in and the things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that was frightening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was probably four or five. That's like one of my early memories, and I like was terrified.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done the ET ride at Universal Studio?
Speaker 1: Yes? I loved it? Sorry, wow, that was really cool. Reference And so it's called Andrew Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that by a Caddy a Caddy Purry? I don't know who sings it?
Speaker 1: Did you know? By the way, that in the movie ET, they were supposed to use Eminem's but that company would not grant the permission, So that screw you. And Mae's pieces wound up becoming huge.
Speaker 2: And Eminem's was probably so mad at them at the time.
Speaker 3: I love Reese's pieces. Those things are so good.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: Plain and I like plane little like don't mess with my m and ms. Just give me the plain eminems an occasional peanuts is good.
Speaker 1: Actually keeps asking me for the brownie crunch one. I guess that's a new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't they make it like a cappuccino latte one or something.
Speaker 1: So these are a little bit bigger than fruit loops. There are a few different sizes. Actually, either it's a production problem or they just want multiple sizes of loops. But oh, by the way, Danielle, somebody told us that they don't like the way your ball sounds clanking. Why a fut oop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like it's.
Speaker 1: A little there's a little difference, a little bit. Andrew, you don't know much about Cereal, but I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that you went to like Cereal training school and trained in France with like your taste palette.
Speaker 1: There's just a tad different, little bit of a tang after you know, they don't taste that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can see how pretentious you sound. But you should look at yourself in the camera and say that, and watch yourself say that. You could taste the palette is different on this one.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: It's a little different. It's not as good as fruit.
Speaker 3: Loops, I think it is. I give it five balls.
Speaker 1: That's because he really doesn't know anything about cereal or its taste, or.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it.
Speaker 1: I am. This is like two can. Sam's like little bastard step child. It made this cereal. Yeah, Billy, he's got like a broken wing and he's drunk. He made this. I give it, actually four balls in a spoon. I'll give it three balls because it's fruity and sweet and what the hell.
Speaker 3: I just don't think you care enough about this one that you're like knocking it on purpose.
Speaker 1: You like fruit loops. This isn't that far off. It's fruit loops, It's not that far off. But I don't give fruit loops five balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gave it in the fours though.
Speaker 2: Guys, you're messing up my lipstick with all this cereal.
Speaker 1: You're weird. All right, let's let's move on.
Speaker 2: I don't this one scares me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. Let me see it, because I don't even know if I still have it here.
Speaker 3: There's almond or coconut in there, and chocolate.
Speaker 1: I don't hold on. You guys, talk amongst yourselves about me?
Speaker 2: What do you think of Scotty?
Speaker 3: I actually was waiting for him to leave so I could bring this up. I don't think that I want to continue this podcast, Yes you do.
Speaker 2: Stop, don't say?
Speaker 3: When is the Cereal Remixed podcast coming out?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. When would you like to do that? I would love to mix cereals together and give people ideas.
Speaker 3: It would be a great agreed podcast. People would love that.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think we have a million dollar idea happening right now.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: Now it's the time. I could also do this. Who's calling?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: Really, I can't believe it. Well, it's got granola in it and little coconut pieces and little bits of the bits of chocolate are actually pretty big.
Speaker 1: Look how big there, I'm so incredibly.
Speaker 2: Look how big the chocolate pieces.
Speaker 1: But let me see something else that's in there. Take it out, put it in your hand. I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Can you see it? It's like a little granola.
Speaker 1: There, there's coconut in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna probably have to do it yourself. But I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: But how we write a cereal that we don't know what it is?
Speaker 3: Just make up facts about it. I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: This is new from I found time. I found it. I found it.
Speaker 2: I found it so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, We've had a couple of these before in the past. Some of them are granolas, some of them are cereals. This one is in a bag. So what is their granola? And it is h from nature? Yes, it is from nature's path. Stop eating it now, please now stop. It's it's love Crunch. We've had love Crunch before. We had the strawberry one, and we had something else from them.
Speaker 2: This is one of the other ones.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're pretty good. This is dark chocolate macaroon.
Speaker 3: Every time I see love Crunch, I just think of like an old seventies or eighties game show, and I just think the way it needs to be said is like love boat love Crunch.
Speaker 1: Hold on, there's Chuck woolery. He's coming out. Who's that?
Speaker 3: Told me? Sixteen times?
Speaker 1: He was the host of like the Prices, Writing of Connection or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think my husband would like.
Speaker 1: He's kind of a jerk, now, how he is? Yeah? Yeah, he went off the deep end, Chuck Willlery? Really do you remember who his thing was? No, I'll be right back, Dan, you'll I'll see you in two and two?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was he a jerk then too?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't know. It was never on his show, but he didn't appear to be. Andrew has no idea what's going on? Stop eating it? Man, She's actually a woman. Sometimes I wonder what ready?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: But if you use home milk, it's probably even better. Here we go, Andrew, one, two, three here mmm mmm mm hmm but really good.
Speaker 2: Mmmm five balls?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's still good.
Speaker 3: I have the four bulls.
Speaker 1: Shpoom, I gonna do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love this episode. Didn't keep this episode news one of my favorites of all time. I got three great cereals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the whole bag.
Speaker 3: I think usually I hate coconut love it in this.
Speaker 2: This is good and the truncolate.
Speaker 3: I feel like doesn't overpower it.
Speaker 2: Where can I buy this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I probably I probably got it at Walmart when I bought all the.
Speaker 2: Other stuff's love Shock.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's called love Crunch.
Speaker 2: Love Crunch. This is really good.
Speaker 1: Last time that we did a love Crunch Cereal, I played a song and Andrew was like, what's this because it reminded me of of this, and Danielle, you'll know it. I just feel like we don't even.
Speaker 3: Have like a background where it's like it'd be like love Crunch.
Speaker 1: So you're saying this is porno Cereal.
Speaker 2: I didn't bring enough milk.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at the font. You can't tell me that doesn't look like it's a porn fut Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I played Love Touch from Rod Stewart last time. And Andrew didn't know what it was touch Love. No, that's love Shack.
Speaker 2: Listen did a joke on the Cereal I love.
Speaker 1: When you're here. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I love you guys. Will you Danielle, I missed you too. We're not going to Disney Toyar. The past three years, Andrew and I have met up in Disney two days after Christmas and had an amazing time. And this is the first year while we're not you.
Speaker 1: Guys exclude me every year. It's so nice of you. Do you go to Disney for We were never asked.
Speaker 2: You're so foolish.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Now we got to bleep it.
Speaker 3: Let's say one more thing. How we book our tour through Disney? And Scotty's like, actually, I know a girl. I met her on Facebook and if I text her and I pay her fifty bucks. She says that she could get us into every part.
Speaker 2: We book our tour the Disney.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Yes, So on the next Serial Killers next Monday, Danielle needs to continue her story.
Speaker 2: We book our tours through Disney. It is a little bit more expensive, but I get nervous that like the bootleg tour that Scotty does.
Speaker 1: My vip tour dot com. They were fantastic. All Police was our guide. She got us on every freaking thing. Well, boom boom boom, fast pass, fast past, one after another.
Speaker 3: It was for one park, No, it was not what other parks.
Speaker 1: Did you go to? We went to Animal Kingdom, but it rained.
Speaker 3: Okay, we went to the other thing you went also in the middle of summer, so it's different going as hot as hell in the middle of Christmas.
Speaker 1: You should have seen my boob sweating. Oh my god, I had over here sweat the whole time.
Speaker 3: That's a visual I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I bet Christmas. They don't let the VIP one or else they do.
Speaker 3: They do, but you know what happens. Disney guards are probably standing by to be like Alice.
Speaker 1: Nobody's there now anyway.
Speaker 3: Actually it's pretty packed, really Yeah, it's Florida. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listened. We gotta go on the next Serial Killers so it's another secret Squirrel Joel exclusive.
Speaker 2: This is really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I can say. And it wasn't what I thought it was. I'll say that so next week you'll find out what the hell I'm talking about. Are you listening to Serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Wh is really good?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is. Please follow us serial Killers PC on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and make sure you leave a review and like and subscribe because when new episodes come out, they get sent straight to your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh and I'm sorry I clanked my ball. See that. You guys use paper balls. I use real bulls because I'm.
Speaker 1: Home, and when you go to the supermarket and you're standing in the aisle looking to see what cereals we've done. Don't go to serial killerspc dot com because there's no way for you to search and have it just come up and say, yes, we did that one.
Speaker 3: I actually legitimately like, I'm about to get up and I'm gonna do something that the Lord doesn't want to do?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Jesus give me the strength. Scotty is an idiot. That's what I'm just gonna say. I am not b what are it? I can't I spent weeks on this. Damnself.
Speaker 1: You didn't spend enough time because when I.
Speaker 3: Do, put the list up, because I'm gonna do what you want. Scott, I know what's gonna be hysterical when you go searching for it and you cry and you call me from the supermarket saying you can't find it because you will cry, cry.
Speaker 1: Get too long. I have to edit it. It's enough, my this is.
Speaker 3: Pity party.
Speaker 1: I just have to repeat, just read you this this latest review on iTunes. It's wonderful. It's called My Number one favorite podcast by j R. Suss Let me read you a story.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love these two guys and their personalities. I also love hearing about new and past serials. This podcast helps get he made a typo. This podcast helps me get through my day and as a moment that I get to relax and unwind. Thanks Scottie and Andrew for making life a little sweeter. Ps. I like the website. Nice work, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Thank you people like the website. Do you know who the one percent is? Nice one?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not the one percent.
Speaker 3: You are, because every single person who said anything, it's all compliments and nice. But then you have to come in with your little alias serial killers PC being like did you see and this website? We didn't have this. You trash your own website.
Speaker 1: You trash your own my website. You did it. Have a great week. Thank you for listening. Until next Monday. Happy Thanksgiving? Yes, thanks.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's one of those reusable straws.
Speaker 1: So gross? How much mold is in there?
Speaker 2: I wash it every day? Let me do it again?
Speaker 3: You cut this out?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, everything stays. Andrew doesn't know how to edit video so at all.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, hold on, take two okay, almost says happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: What he said, say crunch guys, crush guys. Oh, Danielle, you're always such a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Sorry, don't be reasonable. Straws are amazing discussion. Scott's an idiot, and it's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My good dishwashing help.
Speaker 1: Water does not get up in there. It can't, it can't do it. That's right. That's that's why I bought a case of classic straws.
Speaker 2: And also I have a little thing that like a little brush that you stick in there.
Speaker 1: Big scam. You're all getting sick. Yep, that's why you have migraines because you drink mold from a straw.
Speaker 2: No, but I but I don't want to put the reusable straws back into the environment.
Speaker 1: No, don't just take the plastic.
Speaker 2: I mean the plastic ones.
Speaker 1: Turtles love him. Just throw him out.
Speaker 3: He again, I don't want to say. Scott calls me crying, but that should be my new podcast idea. Scott, he cried about reasonables. He doesn't like the paper straws.
Speaker 1: Way over well because the paper stores to integrate. Gotta go.
Speaker 2: But the things these are nice to look like a little plastic.
Speaker 1: Tip, fantast that's even dirty, or now there's more crap caught in between there. Goodbye, I love you.