Speaker 1: I think most guys have more of an impegged receiver than I did.
Speaker 2: Miami, Miami, Tom wind never threw for over five hundred catch Remember, why do we all remember Slate's only catch the tack? That was the year I had the little you know, the little ten yard out for the touchdownd.
Speaker 1: I jumped off sides on a two point converse. Yes, that's right. We try to forget that way. Yeah we did, and that was the last of it. But we were all so pumped when you caught that back. I appreciate that, Fellas. Welcome to Dudes on Dudes. I'm Julian Edelman, I'm Rob Gregkowski, and this is the show where your favorite dudes get to talk about their favorite dudes.
Speaker 2: Today, we're joined by our pal, the Captain, the man on a mission on and off the field, Matthew Slater.
Speaker 1: Phellas, appreciate you have. What are we talking about today? Wow? What it's like to live with you, Julians.
Speaker 3: The fact that you and I used to live together is proved that we were slapping no furniture. One of my favorite dudes of all time. He beat double teams by just bullyant people, and he played with an edge.
Speaker 1: This guy's an animal, and a whole lot of special teams talk.
Speaker 2: You are the kicking game, You're the punk game, You're You're the gunner game Simer, and then we wrap it up by finding out what kind of dude Matthew Slator is in this week's Chellist Dude of the Week, presented.
Speaker 1: By Course Like Gotta stick around him again.
Speaker 2: Dudes on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Jewish Worries Chicken. Little Sky is falling at all times, happily miserable with me and loves God, knows everything will be right because of his faith, and and Rob's just a golden retriever. He just he's just.
Speaker 2: Happy to happy, happy to be there, even if it's going terrible or if it's going great.
Speaker 3: Default setting is optimism. He's gonna always be optimistic even.
Speaker 2: If it's going terrible. Well, tomorrow can only get better. You know, you gotta always have a down practice every once in a while to understand what's what's going on. You got to have a down episode every once in a while to thee yeah, make it really does. You can't have the greatest day all the time, you know, can't You can't. But it makes every other day blossom.
Speaker 1: It makes every other day better. Now we just warmed up, and this is a very special episode.
Speaker 2: Special special in many occasions, literally and physically and literatively.
Speaker 1: All three the trifecta in a good way, not in the way that we all think about today. We are joined by our good friend, our our old teammate, and the man that we love to call the capt The Captain, our leader. Ten time Pro bowler, five time All Pro member of the Patriots, All Dynasty team leader.
Speaker 2: Just not on the field, but off the field as well, and three times Super Bowl champion.
Speaker 1: And one of the greatest special teamers of all time. According to Bill Belichick, the Great is the great special teamer of all.
Speaker 2: Time, and on top of according of Bill Palicheck, he's greater than his dad as well.
Speaker 1: To the show, It's great to be What is life looking like these days? I'm in full dad mode right now.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying my time at home, uh in a transition season alive, looking to to go back to school, actually hoping to get my NBA som so, been applying to schools. I feel like a teenager again. It's like doing these essays and looking into school.
Speaker 1: But I'm excited. I'm I'm enjoying this transition and looking forward to the next chapter. Yeah, that sounds exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, can you explain to me real quick what it's like to be a dad because Jewel and your dad, Matthew, how.
Speaker 1: Many kids do you have? Now? I have four? So what's that like?
Speaker 2: Because my brothers all have kids too, it looks like the best feeling can you explain to me, because I might have to get into it right way.
Speaker 3: Is there's no joy like they're.
Speaker 1: All the dads around here, they're all happy dads.
Speaker 3: Well, there's no feeling like it. I mean, the joy you get when you're with your children. Uh, it's just undescribable. And you know, I have four kids, so it's chaos at all times, especially with three sons. But uh, you know you talk about how parents are meant to instruct and teach their kids. I learn more from my kids every day by just watching them and observing them and watching them grow up. Then they could probably ever learn from me. So it's it's been a blessing to be a dad.
Speaker 1: Man, Like, what do you learn? What is one thing that you remember you learn from your kids? This is really good man.
Speaker 3: You know what, honesty and transparency. You know what, if I ever try to, if I ever try to just you know, skirt the line of truth, my.
Speaker 1: Kids will call me out quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you didn't say that yesterday or or Mommy said this.
Speaker 1: So they hold you. They hold your feet to the fire every day. So you're teaching him accountability. You're in full daddy daycare. So from the looks of it, it's going pretty good. Even though you were a little late to this because you're three year old. Lost your keys, so we know how. We know how, especially with that three year old. That's awesome. Now let's jump into football. What's your first memory of New England?
Speaker 3: Wow, you know, I think I go back to two thousand and eight when I got drafted by the team, the first phone call I got from Coach Belichick, and the way my college career had gone. I played a little bit offense, a little bit of defense, but mostly played in the kicking game.
Speaker 1: And I'll never forget.
Speaker 3: He calls me and he's like, look, when you talk to the media, you know, let's let's not talk about what position.
Speaker 1: You're gonna play. I'm bringing you here to help us in the kicking game and we'll figure out where you're gonna play.
Speaker 3: So I always reference that conversation with him because he said, the expectation for me, Uh, it was very clear what my role was gonna be, what was expected of me when I got here. And you know, it was a unique time to come to the team. They were undefeated in two thousand and seven, so you know, sit in that first team meeting, Bill was like, look.
Speaker 1: We just went undefeated last year. We don't need any of you guys. So it was homeland it.
Speaker 3: You know, you're just like, all right, I gotta come in the here, i gotta work and put my head down, and I'm gonna have to earn everything that comes my way.
Speaker 2: So what's it like to like see coach Balichik's expectations but also deliver exactly.
Speaker 1: What he told you you were gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like literally, he said, we need you in the kicking game, and you came through like no other.
Speaker 1: You are the kicking game.
Speaker 2: You are the kicking game, You're the punt game, you're the gunner game, you're everything with the special teams. And he told you that from the beginning, and you took it to a whole another level. What's it like to deliver for someone that drafted you and promised you that you were going to, you know, be in that role and just exceed it.
Speaker 1: You know, it meant a lot wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think some people criticized the pick when they drafted me in the fifth round because it's like you're drafting a special teams player this high, and you know, there were a lot of questions about whether or not my dad had connections in New England and that's how I ended up here, which was not the case at all. So I definitely wanted to show people that coach made the right decision and placing his faith in me. It meant a lot to me to be able to play for him for sixteen years and hopefully do a good job. I assume I did a good job because he kept me around all that time, but yeah, it certainly meant a lot. I think, you know, we grew up in an era where you wanted to please your coach, like it meant everything as a football player to go out there and get that a boy or a good job from your coach. And uh, you know, I really appreciate Bill for giving me the opportunity that he did.
Speaker 2: Here's a deep question that you just brought up because you said you stuck around for sixteen seasons. You know, Julian in free agency, you almost laughed at one time myself, I got traded and I told coach, now, no, coach, I'm retiring. Like and was there ever a time in your career were you and coach were kind of buddy hads? You were a free agent and you almost laughed, but you knew your heart was here just like Julie, and I knew our heart was here as well. Here in New England was a special fellow. So was there a guy.
Speaker 1: He traded me? Coach?
Speaker 2: I'm a patriot, man, I'm going down as a Patriot this year.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're not sending me to Detroit.
Speaker 2: You almost went to the Giants, go to Giants.
Speaker 1: I remember the.
Speaker 3: Detroit and I think for me, I think we all have at least one moment in time.
Speaker 2: Happens every single player at one point.
Speaker 1: No question especial. It's just part of the business, right, So I think for me.
Speaker 3: You know, in twenty seventeen, I got hurt in training camp and I missed some time over the course of the year. My contract was up at the end of the year, and you know, the negotiations.
Speaker 1: Weren't going great. What year is this, This is going going into twenty eighteen, I know, but what year is it in your career? So this is year eleven? No rest, you think you've done your.
Speaker 3: Best for the team, and so, you know, I told my agent at that point, once I saw how negotiations were going, I said, Hey, we're gonna have to look to get out of here. And I went down to Pittsburgh, took a visit there. We talked about games and really enjoyed Pittsburgh, really enjoyed my time there. And when I was in the airport on the way back, I got a call from Bill Happens the same way and he's like, what's going on. I thought we were good. I thought we were on the same page. I was like, well, coach, were not on the same page.
Speaker 1: And thankfully we were able to work.
Speaker 3: Through it, and you know, ended up coming back, obviously and finishing my career there, and that next year we won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad I didn't leave.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's a reminder that this game is a business, and we've all experienced the business side of it, and you know, I didn't take it personally at all, but I also understood that I had the responsibility of my family and myself to do what was best for us.
Speaker 2: Well, that was twenty seventeen going into the year twenty eighteen. That was the same exact year that I was traded going into twenty eighteen season. And then I came back for one more year in New England and we won the Super Bowl. Thank you Slater for saying thank you to myself for staying. Thank you for staying you know the years before that as well. If we didn't stick together, we would have never won that last super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talk about this business side, you know, that's that's all the scary stuff. The fun stuff that kept us all in the locker room was the team stuff. Let's jump into that. Who was the funniest guy in the locker room?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I mean there were there were so many guys of great personalities over the years.
Speaker 1: The two of you being right up near the top.
Speaker 3: But I think the guy that we laughed the most, probably at more than than with was Nico. We had a lot of good laughs guy, but he was like our little brother, like the team's official little brother.
Speaker 1: We all love Rob, but I think about Rob, I think about Gerard.
Speaker 3: He was a lot of fun. And then the mccordy's were great.
Speaker 1: That's that New York always coming to right.
Speaker 3: But it was I mean, man, we had so many great guys on that team over those years.
Speaker 1: It was it was a lot of fun. You know. One of my favorite was the suburban poet Rusty Benson. Benson, he was hilarious. Oh my god, I always I have to give Ornberger his flowers. Yeah, Ornberger is yes on that lightest guy. And then we can't forget about Light the God and this guy got into digital videos back before there was even digital video stuff, making funny videos to give to the team. Remember when he Mary Carey thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was unbelievable, you know Light. I mean, we've all heard the stories about Light as a prankster. He had Mike Woystak, our old string coach, not talking to me for two or three months because I helped him with a prank. One time he stole Haryl Nash's car and then I vouched that there was somebody in the parking lot that I saw taking it, so he will loop me into that.
Speaker 1: And then Rich.
Speaker 3: I mean the fact that Rich was on IR and Bill brought him down to the Super Bowl and Indian just to entertain the team, and I think we all got a taste of that when he was on games. He's the best storyteller I've ever been around. He's just he's just so funny. You can't be around Rich without laughing.
Speaker 2: That is one thing about Coach Belichick as well, is that even if player was on IR, but he was a great locker room guy, or he was like a bubble guy. Coach Belichick always knew to keep that one or two guys around in the locker room that gelled the whole entire team. And rich Unberger being one of those guys making it anyone laugh at any time, no matter what he's doing, if he's just showering, if he's getting ready for practice, if he's in the training room getting taped up. Just the way he talks is just hilarious. But Coach Blicher, you got to give him credit in that category for just having that guy in the locker room. He had keepers and team geled together. Another one Nvidi's classic, Oh we had some characters.
Speaker 1: Man, we really did, which you know goes into another question. Who were the slappies of the locker room? We had a lot of slappies. I mean a lot of slappies, and put we were I'll put in our category we were slappies. Me and Slay. You were never a slap one point, man, one point that sounds a rookie.
Speaker 2: Year was my first half rookie. Yeah, camp, yeah, an hour.
Speaker 1: I want to be a slappy. I know you wanted to live together. It's proved that we were slapping. No furniture. This is before j eleven. This is just Jules, This is not Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's when we really that's when we really loved this guy. And it wasn't JA eleven Start Changing didn't have a podcast.
Speaker 1: Like Changing Up. You know that j E eleven came about making fun of Tom, did it? I started it by making a j Remember Tom used to he did well. I one day just made a j E eleven just to make fun of him and then started selling it, and I mean tops out of the game.
Speaker 2: He was one of the first ones to kind of like, you know, make a brand, and who doesn't have that now? Any top player in the NFL has a brand. So if you really look at it, Tom kind of created that, you know what, the twelve symbol.
Speaker 1: So he was a genius. He's always out of the game and years ahead.
Speaker 2: Hey, great job making fun of him.
Speaker 1: Turn it into a business. All right? Uh?
Speaker 2: Who was the guy say that you know took you under your wing? I mean with the coaching staff. Of course, Scottie O'Brien taught you a lot, But who was that player that took you under the wing and taught you what to do out there on the field.
Speaker 1: And the special teams?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean I was really fortunate to come to the team at a very special time where that kind of that old guard was still around and those guys were so much experience, championship experience.
Speaker 1: So just being able to follow around Larry is, oh my rookie year was huge, huge.
Speaker 3: I mean Larry was like the godfather of special teams in New England, had had so much success, had a tremendous career. So I watched him. I followed him around like a puppy dog. Just all right, Larry's in the cold tub. I'm in the cold tub. Larry's watching film I gotta go watch film and he was a great mentor.
Speaker 1: Another guy.
Speaker 3: You're not a special teamer, but Benjamin Watson was someone who really showed me how to be a man, showed me.
Speaker 1: How to be a pole. He just one of the best men I've ever known.
Speaker 3: And then a blast from the past, Sam Aikin, Sam Aikin, Sam Aikin, shout.
Speaker 1: Out Samy Aikin. He had the sickest card to me and that thing hug my back, take me to Providence.
Speaker 3: He was a you know, he was a special Teams captain after Larry, and Sam was great about just making me feel like, you know, hey, you belong here, like you're one of us.
Speaker 1: You know, showed me how to be a pro. So tremendous mentors early on in my career. Sam was the same way for me as well. He was just a good dude and he was a ball like. He was a strong receiver. He was he was twenty.
Speaker 2: He was one of the bigger guys.
Speaker 1: He was big, bigger. Yeah, all right, before we jump in to the dude that you picked, we gotta have one is what's the one gronk story that sticks out, one gronk story that no like just a Gronk.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can even go back to your college day.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, we battled. Oh I remember, was a coordinator. I like this, Wayne. That's why, Dwayne Walker, we're getting.
Speaker 3: Ready to play these guys. What you were forty nine in college?
Speaker 2: Forty eight my high school number forty eight.
Speaker 1: You know this guy, Dwayne Walker. Butcher, Butcher my man's name. They got this Grodakowski out there, like, we got an account for this guy. I like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, and Gronk was obviously dominated in college.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years old, I was facing him. He was a man child.
Speaker 3: But I mean, look, I think one of the stories, and I don't know if I've ever told you this, Rob. So the weekend that Rob got drafted, I was down in New York with Kevin O'Connell and Ryan Wendell. And Kevin was with us my rookie year, ended up at the Jets. So we were visiting him and we're walking the streets of New York and we see Gronk. Now, obviously, you know, we don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I was already drafted. No, you weren't drafted yet.
Speaker 3: Who I was? We weren't drafted yet, and we were like, oh, yeah, that's that tight end from Arizona.
Speaker 1: I think he's supposed to be pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, fast forward, we drafted him and he turned out to be pretty dull.
Speaker 1: So what was I doing on the streets? What was I just having a good time and enjoying life? But uh, yeah, man, that was that was a pretty full circle moment. All right, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: And before we get started as well, I got to obviously ask you a question about Jewels. Then what was he like as a roommate and how many years were you guys roommates as well?
Speaker 1: I think it's been documented a million times.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it's probably around years for years, and I'll say this about you know, because we've laughed a lot about us being roommates and and h oh, but honestly, like, I think it's a great example of two guys being able to find common ground. Like Jules and I are different people, different interests, but our relationship has always been built on respect and you know, respecting the other guy, and really, you know, our friendship goes back to that. So I know, for me, if we don't spend those four years together, my career probably doesn't go the way that it went. And I tried to, you know, be a positive influence on him as well in that Holy Water on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and before we get started, another question just popped to my mind. Do you like this humble Jewels more and now that he's retired giving credit to everyone? Or do you like that Jeweles that always had a chip on his shoulder every time he stopped in the locker room, just attacking whoever. He kind of attack, going after whoever he go after? Yeah, kind of time. Who do you like more? Because I love this?
Speaker 1: Also? I do miss I.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, Jewels, everyone I try to get out of He's like, no, Like.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, yea.
Speaker 3: Honestly, he brought an edge to a football team that we needed. I mean it made people uncomfortable, it made people better. I still think about conditioning with him and how if I wasn't ready to go, he was gonna embarrass me. Like he pushed everybody around him to be better. I remember him yelling at guys we almost get in fights on the side behinds. But it made me better, it made our team better. So I kind of missed that guy. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I kind of missed that great answer.
Speaker 1: Around this time of the year, I can an asshole in this that pops into my head is usually, you know, veterans are coming off the field from their conditioning or something. You go in you see the new draft picks, and I would always yelling, there are you guys, you guys bringing of these guys in to take my fucking job. I'm going, here is this guy taking my job? But that was the same thing that I heard from Bruski. That's right, Hevin fall right, you know, it was it was a standard where like, you better bring your a game because it made them work harder, and you wanted to get the best out of them because it was going to get the best out of you. That's right. So absolutely, we'll be right back after this quick break. All right, let's get into pick slate. All right, what dude he picked for this week's episode. Let's set the clock to ten minutes. Rob get the AI synopsis.
Speaker 2: Ready, there we go here, this is what we do. Slay every guy that we're talking about. I do a little AI synopsis on him. I read off what AI says about the guy, just to summary so we understand who we're talking about. So let's get on to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will right here we go.
Speaker 2: Standing at six foot five inches tall and weighing two hundred and twenty pounds, this former NFL wide receiver and special teams Ace carved out a twelve year professional career after entering the league as an undrafted free agent in two thousand and three. Despite going undrafted, he earned three Pro Bowl selections and was named first team All Pro in two thousand and seven, solidifying his reputation as one of the best special team teamers of his era. Let's get on, Cassimee os good. Oh, look at that mohaw is oh? Is he one of the first ones, you know, start that trend of one of those wild haircuts, dying the mohawk, shaving the sides.
Speaker 1: And a photo.
Speaker 3: I think that photo sums it up now, you know, for me, when I came into the league, and I think for all of us, it was very that you learned from other players, guys that had come before you, that had had success.
Speaker 1: In the league. Captain already and I you know, this is why he was.
Speaker 3: Scott O'Brien came to the team my second year and my rookie year wasn't great. And Scott really challenged me to find ways to make myself better. And there were two guys that he used to call the name of all the time, Brendan I am Mondejo and then Casim Oz Good.
Speaker 1: And he would say he would look at me and say, you ain't know I was good, And I was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know him, not as good he's been. He's been in three Pro Bowls. This guy's an animal. But we would sit there in the off season and we would study Kasim. And I'm a big believer in and taken from other guys games, like, hey, if this guy does this well, has a lot of success, let me try to incorporate it. The problem was, Casim is six' five two twenty big. Boy i'm six feet two o five fast, though So i'm Thinking i'm looking At i'm Saying, SCOTT i can't play like this.
Speaker 1: Guy this guy's an animal out.
Speaker 3: There but WHAT i learned From, kasim and you, know when people think about gunner, play there are a lot of ways to play. GUNNER a lot of the guys that you see now are finesse. Players they win with, speed they use their, hands they use quickness and counter. Moves kasim just beat people. UP i mean he was the one who initiated. Contact he beat double teams by just bullying.
Speaker 1: People and he played with an. EDGE i, mean this guy played with an. Edge like you see that hair right, There you see. That that's a guy who's got an.
Speaker 3: Edge so the one THING i took from his game, was you, know when you come out, here you should be the, hammer not the, nail and you gotta play with an, edge like there's gotta be. Something there's gotta be some kind of dog in you that pushes you to go out here and find a way to beat double teams. Consistently, SO i, mean, LOOK i never was able to be as physical as guy like, that BUT i tried to incorporate more physicality into my game after watching, him and, uh you, know he's one of the o.
Speaker 1: Gs so Salute cassim.
Speaker 2: SIM i THINK i, Said, cassim, Right cassim to go to him for we need. Good, WELL i can tell you that you can go back To scottie O'Brien and you could tell him, that, yeah you're not as good AS i was good because your eyes great three now and you.
Speaker 3: Met, him you, know we've met him passing and, passing you, know as when he was With jacksonville and the lines of the forty nine. ERS i introduced, myself you, know as he was winding his career down AND i was kind of getting mine.
Speaker 1: Going.
Speaker 3: Uh but we've never had a chance to really shit down and have a. Conversation but, man IF i, COULD i would say thank you because, he, like he was one of the guys that paved the WAY i. Think you, know you think About tasker obviously the, godfather but there were guys that came after him that continued to shine a light on the importance of the third phase of the. Game and because sim was one of those guys that did, That and you, KNOW i think the value he brought to his team showed teams like The, Patriots, hey it helps to have a guy like.
Speaker 2: This and then on top of the value as, well he was such a great special, teamer And slay you were such a great special. Teamer but you helped contribute to our team in so many other ways in the locker, room off the field as. Well But i'm the scout. Team you would be a defender going against us guarding me Guarding julian and then you would also be a wide receiver in the scout. Team you would be taking first team rep, sometime so you were just an overall just, teammate team player at all. Times was because sim was he also an impact in the receiving receiving, game you, know out on the football.
Speaker 1: FIELD i don't know too much about.
Speaker 2: HIM i, mean this is great that you're talking about him Because i'm learning about. Him what else did he do besides special?
Speaker 1: Teams, yeah you know, what he did have some impact as a. RECEIVER i think most guys have more of an impegged receiver THAN i. Did miami.
Speaker 2: That tom wind have never threw for over Five. Mber why do we all Remember slate's only? Catch that was the YEAR i had the little you, know the little ten yard out for the, TOUCHDOWN.
Speaker 1: I jumped off sides on a two point. Convert, yes that's. Right we try to forget that, way. Yea and that was the last of. It but we were all so pumped when you caught, that AND i appreciate.
Speaker 3: That but, no you, know he did have some some a little bit of success as a, receiver AND i, think like most of, us there was always the desire.
Speaker 1: To contribute as much as you.
Speaker 3: Can, Like, look the reality is WHEN i came in the, League, YEAH i wanted to make the team AND i wanted to do it HOWEVER i. Could but you always want to, improve you always want to contribute. More AND i know he felt the, same you, know AS i, recalled towards the end of his tenure In San, diego there was more of a desire for him to play, receiver and that may have led to his.
Speaker 1: Departure uh when he headed To.
Speaker 3: JACKSONVILLE i don't want to, misspeak BUT i think that factored into. It so he did some things as a receiver Cal, Poly, uh, yeah Cal, poly and then went To San Diego. State so you, KNOW i know HE i don't want to speak for, him BUT i know he wanted to, play probably more. Receiver we all didn't want to play more, receiver but you got to do with what you're good, at and he was pretty dug on good at covering.
Speaker 1: Kicks we want to, resign resign you, here but you're not going to play, receiver just special. Teams me not wanting to put in, me not wanting to be put in a. Corner As Patrick swayze said In Dirty, dancing nobody puts baby in a. Corner well there it Is osgod said that when lev SO i didn't miss speak that factor in Him.
Speaker 2: Jackson everyone's always trying to, ample you, know some. GLORY i, mean that's that's who you are as a. Competitor you, know absolutely doesn't always work. Out did it work out in this? Case when he went To? Jacksonville did make an?
Speaker 1: Impact the way he? Thought it? Was all? Right did you? Okay did You Pro? BOWL i.
Speaker 3: DIDN'T i, didn't you, know because there's only One Pro bowl spot we were competing for towards the end there of his, career so, uh we never crossed paths at The Pro.
Speaker 1: Bowl did you go to The Pro bowl In? HAWAII i? Did can you give us some? Fun what was? Like you? Know and that's what we all. REMEMBER i actually never been to A Pro. Bowl i've. Been have you never? PLAYED i never played to. ONE i never played in, One so explain to us what it's like.
Speaker 3: LIKE i, Mean i'll say, This The Hawaii Pro bowl was really special for me BECAUSE i got to go as a kid with my. Dad oh, YEAH i remember getting the experience there AND i never dreamed THAT i have an opportunity to do it as a.
Speaker 1: Pro But, hawaii the people Of hawaii love is so.
Speaker 3: Nice they're so. Kind it's. Paradise the food is. Fantastic we were still playing real football at the, time so there was. Contact there was, tackling the, pads. Helmets now they're running around and was their kickoffs?
Speaker 1: Too like we were kick off they were doing.
Speaker 3: That there were live, kickoffs live And i'm running down next breaking.
Speaker 1: Wedges, yeah it was kind of wild way were covering full. Kickoffs but it was a lot of. Fun i'll tell you. That it was a lot of. Fun, man The Pro bowl and we gotta get the pro boile back To.
Speaker 3: HAWAII i agree full head of hair approve of that picture with the before we were.
Speaker 2: Married are talking so you were dog back.
Speaker 1: In it's just the funnel off right. There, alright, alright, now who's the best special teamer in the? League right?
Speaker 3: NOW i, mean, LOOK i have extreme, bias but to, me It's brendan's school, schooler.
Speaker 2: Voted by everyone in the, league speaks.
Speaker 3: For himself and and to, me there's really no weakness in his game when you look at. Him you, know we talk About we always talk about covering kicks and making plays impact and, coverage but in the return game is very rare that the guy he's blocking will even be close to the. FOOTBALL i, mean he's a dominant player in the return. Game so what about?
Speaker 1: COOL i love. Returns you get blocker and he's a great blocker and the, vice and that's the thing position. Flexibility he can play in the, vice but he also plays in the. Box he can also rush. PUNTS i, mean he can do a.
Speaker 3: Lot he's a he's a freaky, athlete he really, is SO i, MEAN i love. Him there are a lot of guys in the league that the vice advice. Vice any context on the, vice the vice go, ahead slate the. Vice so when you go out, there the two guys on the reminner of the punt team or the gunners when you go across from them on their punt return, team the two guys that go out to double team the, gunner that's the. Vice so it'll be a corner and a safety body type usually that double that.
Speaker 1: Gunner the good.
Speaker 3: Ones, anyway if you're getting, singled you're probably not doing a great job where they're kicking, away, Right so the vice. Players you, know you'd see a lot Of we put our best athletes out. There we put them accords out there for. Years we put a key to leave out. There Kung chung was out. THERE i, mean we put a lot of good players out. There it made life difficult for posing.
Speaker 2: Gunners what was it, like you, know you Were All Pro special teamer and Then Schooler All Pro special, teamer but you were what the one coaching them last?
Speaker 1: Year you know In New?
Speaker 2: England what was the one piece of advice that you were Giving schooler and that you would give to other special teamers as well being An All pro and then coaching you, know the special team team is.
Speaker 3: Now, MAN i feel, ROB i really feel fortunate to have played With brendan and then had the opportunity to coach. Him our relationship is a special one because you, Know i'm much older than, him but for whatever, reason we clicked and you, know our friendship is one THAT i really really. Value BUT i think to, ME i saw early on, like, hey this kid's got it and to really take it to the next, level he's got to have an understanding that it's got to be day after day after. Day you guys know this nobody shows up in the game and just makes Plays like what did?
Speaker 1: COACH i always say practice execution becomes.
Speaker 3: Reality so once he had that register for, him and it registered early, on you really saw him elevate and elevate and keep getting. Better and you, know we used to say to our guys, like, hey, look it's, no it's not by accident That brendan is having the success that he's.
Speaker 1: Having Look at how he.
Speaker 3: Practices he's practicing harder than everybody on our football.
Speaker 1: Team he's running full.
Speaker 3: Speed guys are complaining because he's going too, Hard like that's how you need to work to have, success and he understands.
Speaker 1: That, well we gotta get back To. Osgoode first, off he's an. Actor he's an. Actor, Yes, jericho we Were soldiers Road. Rules i've read this about. Him he's a he's aspiring. ACTOR i DON'T i don't know That i've seen any of. Those We Were soldiers was a big. One glazer what introduced the? Two okay with What Michael Clark Green? Mile, wow all, right so you, ACT i don't. Act i'm not as talented as as BROTHER i was. GOOD i DON'T i don't have, that have you ever. Act i've never, acted.
Speaker 2: Not even in like A patriots schedule release video one of. THEM i knew you were buy you're an.
Speaker 1: Actor they find a way to get you. In and what was it? Like it was A we did a retirement house theme one, year So ernie was. THERE i dropped Dmag off at the. House ivan was. There they do a good job with. Those those are fun they had with the present this year DID i did, great hilarious time because Sim. Osgoode now we gotta what kind of? Dude you'll figure out what kind of dude dude? Is is he stud a guy that was born with, athleticism, FOOTBALL I q through the, roof well, rounded always the. Guy or is he a freak unparalleled physical ability of one of. One or is he a dog relentless motivated physically and mentally. Tough is he a whiz he's got intellect in a innovative he's, Clutch he's he's a, whiz he's very. Wizardy or is he a dude's dude positive attitude to bring the locker room, TOGETHER a guy that's, calm cool and, collected or just a guy that is in there to make the locker room. Better, well what do you think he? Is what kind of dude is? He i'm going right off, Top, doll he's.
Speaker 3: DOG i mean WHEN i tell you this guy's the bully, guys he was a bully out, there.
Speaker 1: Man it.
Speaker 3: Was it was like he enjoyed imposing his will on smaller corners and safeties, straight.
Speaker 2: Doll so just to describe as good as a, whole you're saying he wasn't really one of the gifted athletic guys out. There he made it because he was just an absolute savage on the football field and he wanted it, more willing to take on so he was kicking as, well and that.
Speaker 1: He. Did, okay but, okay he's probably a hybrid stud. DOG i haven't seen two.
Speaker 2: Categories it's just One i'm staying.
Speaker 1: WITH i. Agree you, know usually special teamers teamers are dogs or or of some, sort especially a guy like his, story undrafted guy to go and become a twelve year pro with nothing but really special teams on his. RESUME i know we talk about receiver and that's why he signed The San diego but he's known as a. Teamer that's that's, right that's a. Dog we'll be right back after this quick, Break let's get into this week's chill. Us due to the week brought to you by our favorite, Beer Coors like And Coors like delivered straight to your. Door Visit coorslight dot, com slash, dude and remember celebrate. Responsibly slate doesn't drink. Beer, yeah, hell at least hold of beer for. Us he doesn't know. Good i'll double fist give me.
Speaker 4: Two one for You slate for a, Minute, scott he started drinking one on his fishing ball right he probably he probably cheers, brother one for you.
Speaker 1: Chill us due to the, week our, boy The Captain matthew appreciate you. Guys and what we're going to do is we're gonna sit and Ask slate some questions and we're going to determine what kind of Dude slate.
Speaker 2: Is off the questions that we're gonna ask a. Questions this is our very first time having a guest on the, show so we appreciate you coming, here be impatient with, us just going along with. Us your your two favorite teammates as you've ever had in a lot of and being another great teammate once, again but this time in the nuthouse locker room here at the dude's.
Speaker 1: House so we appreciate.
Speaker 2: You we want to figure out what kind of dude you are with the questions that we're going to ask.
Speaker 1: You let's, see all, right all, right let's do. This let's do this first, off you got, You, YES i. Do i'm taking.
Speaker 2: Notes there we, go And i'm gonna, probably you, know spit some facts out there that we should probably listen to in life as.
Speaker 1: Well because this Is. Slater let's just start. Off let's start off with a hard. One what kind of dude do you think you? Are that is tough because you want to be? Humble? Yeah or you don't you want to be?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: YEAH i like to think the team do what was the descriptions like to be a? Dudes? Dude bring the.
Speaker 2: VIBEBODY i see that positive influence, time positive.
Speaker 1: INFLUENCE i never really seen you as a negative. INFLUENCE i appreciate that.
Speaker 2: WELL i, Mean jewels did a lot of negative things when you were his.
Speaker 1: Roommates so what were you doing inside that? House what was going? On was he a negative? Influence he made it Out we were. Good he was not your.
Speaker 2: Roommate we don't know what you would be on The giants on The.
Speaker 1: Giants you got him to the? HOLIDAYS i want to take you should all, right so that's what you?
Speaker 2: Think all, Right, well it's like did you wear flip flops in the?
Speaker 1: Shower you have to wear flip? Flops you have to have, asked, well why is?
Speaker 2: That why do you have?
Speaker 3: To Because i've seen some of them feet in there there on.
Speaker 1: OUT i can't do. IT i get some bad, feet rant a lot of, route see my own. Feet, yeah we gotta have so have to due to all, right who's the most famous person in your? Phone most famous person in my? Phone? Yeah most? FAMOUS i MEAN i would say one of you, guys BUT tv PROBABLY TV tv pretty, FAMOUS, tv pretty, FAMOUS.
Speaker 5: TB i would, say he's up there's up, THERE i mean quarterback AND.
Speaker 2: Tv, anyways he's most, famous this, guy this, guy we wish we had his.
Speaker 1: Number you guys.
Speaker 3: Probably got all five of his cell phone.
Speaker 1: Numbers that.
Speaker 2: Was SO.
Speaker 1: Tv, okay all?
Speaker 2: Right what was your college g P a three point?
Speaker 1: One? Yeah yet.
Speaker 2: That's WHY i didn't make it into THE ivy makes sense, NOW i was Just i'm disappointed with that one. One your your g P a and The Special Teams WORLD i would say at least a three point.
Speaker 1: EIGHT i appreciate that video, extracurriculum video video. Game what video game did you? Play, oh we're playing IN c DOUBLE a. Football just making sure you were crazy maniac in. College, yeah we had an issue with the video. Game, okay we used to play as a.
Speaker 3: Team we played each, other had a pot. Circulating some of those guys may be. Watching they know who the best, was and it was, me, Slate you're the.
Speaker 1: Best three point one? One did you? Play who did you play? With what was your team on N c TWO. A i would, go you Play Ohio state with what year? Was? Again another special? Teamer we go four, wide spread it, out and then you Had Troy smith running. Quarterback SEE i can still remember my. Rock we were. Good we had that. Thing he's hitting four, verticals get it, out get it out us your coming run, up run from get the. Edge all, Right so N c TWO a played. That, okay what was the song on your college highlight? Film ooh hm, HMM i cannot. Recall we can't. RECALL i can't. Recall play too much. Football, yeah, Yeah i've been hitting the. Head i've been hitting the. Head, no let me put that on that could hurt.
Speaker 2: You how many college offers did you get out of high?
Speaker 1: School i'm gonna, say like fifteen were? YOU i was at three. SCHOOLS i was. NOT i was not rob coming out funny, enough four.
Speaker 3: STAR i had a. FIFTEEN i committed to go To dartmouth out of out of high. SCHOOL i was gonna go to The Ivy league route WHEN i was taking my studies seriously in high. School and, uh you, KNOW i chose to stay at home and go TO la and play at, home PLAY d one, obviously.
Speaker 1: So that was a great. Choice your top Five Public, universe number, One top, five number, one top, five Cow bears Out.
Speaker 2: Arizona look at the latest right.
Speaker 1: Division now you're number. Two all, Right, slate let's get back into. This determine what kind of guy you. Are what was your first?
Speaker 5: Car my first actual car was A LEXUS x sixty fancy AND i got that my third year in the league was rinting my dad's.
Speaker 1: Car first ever. Car what was your first? Ever it was my Dad's Lexus Flexis lexis. Family tell you what it makes a good, Product then make a good. Product, okay what do you drive? Now right, Now i'm Gonna i'm in An Audi Audi electric, tron one of people for The. Earth let's see no determine what kind of duty is? Good good note to put in Parenthesies Electric. Electric put that in parenthesase.
Speaker 2: Slate what was your first endorsement?
Speaker 1: Deal my first endorsement Deal Rebok rebadbard told this. Before rebok cut me. Loose rebok cut me, loose cut you. Loose they cut me loose after my third. Year well THEY i think they on the Ten Pro bowls And. Nike yeah that Thanks. Rebok oh, oh, well never. Mind you Told reebok to kick kicked me in the. Curve BUT i Think reebok kicked everyone to the. Curb they left THE. NFL JJ jj was still wearing rebox J J.
Speaker 3: Watt he was still Wearing he hit his own line to, shoot which probably would have CHOSEN jj over ME Jj.
Speaker 1: Rebok let me see That rebok all, right kind of like a throwback type of. Guy the old, pumps you know, them you'rees good Old Jim wall and you walk in the train, room, Coach i'm.
Speaker 2: Hurting just pump your, shoes get out of, here pump those.
Speaker 1: SHIPS i need to stay out of there with jimbo. Early all, right what what's the square root of one forty? Four? OH i, know BUT i can't give him the. Answer, oh phone a friend on, this that's, Easy. Slate come, on, man you're committed the.
Speaker 6: Darkments it's all, right we got. It you're just you're just. US i don't. KNOW i Thought i'm not a math.
Speaker 1: Guy didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, wait you really don't know that it's Twelve, okay, YEAH i didn't.
Speaker 1: Know it's twelve fast not fast. Enough describe your? Locker was it Mess? Oh? Messy, okay yeah it was. Bad. Man we've been there for so long it's. Hard. YEAH i MEAN i got ALL i got all this in. THERE i got sixteen.
Speaker 3: Years one of the stuff stuff so many people say in bibles and stuff to, SLATE i mean.
Speaker 2: Game, jerseys in the uniforms to.
Speaker 1: Nikes, YEAH i mean there's a lot of there's a lot of sixteen years in one, SPOT a lot of a lot of, stuff, stuff a lot of. Stuff all, RIGHT i got. One if you weren't a pro, athlete who would you work for or what would you? Do?
Speaker 3: Well you, Know i've always had a passion for, Ministry SO i think you know my plan BEFORE i got, drafted was become a youth.
Speaker 1: Pastor so that would have been the ROAD i would have taken a. Pastor put that, down all, right that's p s a t o or as a.
Speaker 2: Pastor now and a fight breaks out at, practice what do you?
Speaker 1: Do oh of we.
Speaker 3: Gotta i'm gonna do the same THING i did When rob Fought Michael bennett at the end of The seattle explain that, fella you, know LIKE i don't you, KNOW i don't WANT i don't want guys fighting out, there but you know that's part of the.
Speaker 1: Deal sometimes it's. FOOTBALL i guess this is a gladiator, sport so it. Happens all. Right what's the most you've ever bench? Pressed? Oh you? Know, yeah you? Were you were in that mine.
Speaker 2: That was that was maybe pre the four shoulders S.
Speaker 1: So acted like he didn't, know but new mm hm three seventy. Five that explains a. Lot what type of guy? Is oh? Man a? Trickster all have you ever been?
Speaker 2: Fined and for how MUCH i have been fined FROM nfl or from coach from THE?
Speaker 3: Nfl oh face mask my rookie year in the, PRESEASON i go my entire, career.
Speaker 1: Don't get fined.
Speaker 3: Again my last, YEAR i get fined twice for you, know illegal crackback blocks Because i'm trying to hustle and block for the. Returner he didn't say. It, NO i didn't say. IT i went head. Hunting forearm shiver up. High, No james, Thrash i'm just Getting James.
Speaker 1: Stretcher james.
Speaker 3: Thrash i'm just kidding THAT i was not head. Hunting i'm just that was no illegal crackback. Blocks so you're just running towards the other.
Speaker 1: Side i'm just trying to finish my, box which is completely understandable for a guy that played in the era where it was okay to do. That that's it's hard for him to change his mindset in the latter part of his.
Speaker 2: Career, yeah, well change your mindset once you get. Fined But i'm kind of taking it.
Speaker 1: There he's kind of a dirty, player. Dude, yeah face like he's freaking playing, hard playing, hard our whistle to whistle rob getting fined, twice that's not that.
Speaker 2: Much, YEAH i, Know i'm just, messing what's your fastest forty?
Speaker 1: Times, OH i mean we know how this, goes, Right you're fast may at one time. Ran WHEN i was, TRAINING i ran. There, yeah that's the. ONE i ran up four to eight for to eight. Four WHEN i was, TRAINING i had a. Second what was your fastest one hundred? Meter what was your high school? Time high? SCHOOL i ran ten six two ten six two. Seventeen, now how fast do you think you could have got that if you were training as a, man if you put on a man, HOURS i mean you put it into your SPECIAL i don't like to talk about WHAT i could have done in, this BUT i ran WHEN i ran in high.
Speaker 3: SCHOOL i did not live. WEIGHTS i didn't live. Anyways in high, school you know se. FASTER i was seventeen my senior, Year SO i THINK i could have you, KNOW i THINK i could have touched.
Speaker 1: Ten three ten two ten three. TEN i ran over twenty. THREE i was an hour with pads with pat twenty? Three so? Fast was that your last year as? Well? OH i wouldn't run the twenty three last? Year? Okay and then like LAST i was like fifteen to. Six it was bad right back got he had, It he got up and he had. It, wait last speed? Question could you Beat Randy moss in a two? Hundred now we have this. Debate, OH i, know we have this. Debate we argue. THIS i, mean look in my, prime In randy's, PRIME i could HAVE i could have been ten meters behind him in my prime slaying up Against Randy moss's speed. Man that's an all time speed all, Right so we did what was the? Forties he ran like a four to, One, no you're ran four to. TWO i don't know if he, ran but he we used to mess. With he. Floats he does.
Speaker 3: Float it's Because randy was what like thirty, two thirty three, ree we were spry and chatt, o'shay you should mess With randy all the.
Speaker 1: Time slack can beat. You slack can Be randy didn't like the hated. It he didn't like, that but that was. Fun he'd be, like, Oh, chatty oh.
Speaker 2: All, right when's the last time you? Cried besides when you heard you were? Coming last TIME i? Cried but you know WHAT.
Speaker 3: I was at A i was at a funeral For Don Hasselbeck don hassel a couple of weeks. Ago, funeral great, man great mentor for my wife AND i and uh, yeah great football.
Speaker 1: Family yeah they really. Are they're great.
Speaker 2: People WHENEVER i see uh hassleback just always a Great oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're just tremendous, family really good ON tv. Too, yeah they already knowledge sharp, guys sharp.
Speaker 1: Man what's the first date with? You look? Like first? Date first? DATE i like to go somewhere. Quiet where are we gonna actually where we can talk walk and? Talk? Okay, yeah you know you go to a, movie you're not really.
Speaker 3: Talking you, Know dinner is a toss, up you, know maybe you just go hang out at the park or my Wife and our first date was a cheesecake, factory beautiful With.
Speaker 1: Gary Get.
Speaker 3: Gary he was start willing, it but you know it give us an opportunity to. Talk you got to talk on a day you gotta get to know one to.
Speaker 1: Not really important question to follow up on, that what cheesecake did you guys? Order oreo cheese? Kid come? On so? Good quick story About gary.
Speaker 2: Guy and he was WHEN i was a, rookie he was a linebacker here for The, patriots and he made me feel LIKE i couldn't, play you, know at this level in THE nfl because he jammed me on my very first route AND i didn't get off the line of scrimmage for about five seconds and then he finally backed up and the ball was already. THROWN i was one yard off the line of scrimmage when time threw. That Bossle, gary you made me feel really.
Speaker 1: CALL i think it worked. Out all you need that you? Need that woke me. Up that's.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i GOTTA i gotta really focus off this last.
Speaker 1: In the light of where we're. At someon would call that a an fl. Baptism some would we gotta we gotta wrap this. Up okay a little. Longer you didn't do it with your four. Kids what's? That he?
Speaker 2: Said we got to wrap it? UP i, said what you didn't do with your four? Kids it's getting out of.
Speaker 1: Control, multi that's what you shall. Do that's questions about.
Speaker 2: IT i shall do my.
Speaker 1: Job what's the last book we? Read last? Book The psychology Of? Money, uh it's a lot to.
Speaker 3: You it talks, about you, know how our perspectives sometimes shift once we start making, money and how greed really plays a huge factor and a lot of people experiencing financial. Ruin AND i think you know that is very, true especially In. America SO i got to read.
Speaker 1: That but what's it called the? Psychology? Wow that's? Pee? Why, okay just making. Sure, wow, SLATE.
Speaker 2: I told you it's gonna be a Great he's going to keep, us you, know straight. Edge that's what he's. Doing we're learning from, him that's what we're.
Speaker 1: Learning a lot from. Him and we already knew a lot about. Him we knew everything about, him but now we're learning. More, yeah you got one more question and one more.
Speaker 2: Question all, right this is a good one one because we really haven't talked about this category with.
Speaker 1: You, yeah how did you prepare your? Steak were you like.
Speaker 2: An absolute dog animal outside just a wild?
Speaker 1: One i'm going rare now. Here here's a here's an inside track for you.
Speaker 3: Guys if you ask ten black folks how they prepare their, steak seven of them are gonna say well?
Speaker 1: Done okay are? You AND i came up a well done?
Speaker 3: Guy and THEN i started hanging out with my brothers from the other AND i realized that medium maybe medium. Rare i'm a medium medium medium guy.
Speaker 1: Converted. Me and then, lastly how do you eat that? Steak depends on who's? Around by. YOURSELF i have to go hands. Fortnight, No, no you're by. YOURSELF i like. That, okay when you get down to the bottle. Hand you pick it up with your. Hand the hand when.
Speaker 3: On that, bomb me and my sons were going, bone, okay my wife, Around i'm USING i gotta use the fore.
Speaker 1: Gun you're teaching the boys that you gotta get all the. Meat you gotta, Go meat left, behind meat close to the bone is some of the best meat on that on that. State, WELL i think we got all our. Stuff let's one, second we're gonna let's let's go review this.
Speaker 2: Ernie shall we go to the? Ernie we gotta look look this.
Speaker 1: Over you. See, yeah he thinks he's a. Dudes he was three point. ONE i thought he was gonna be. Too so he's really not a. Whiz that's. Freaky that's.
Speaker 5: Freaky academic read about, money oh Aad and he likes his steak medium and also.
Speaker 1: Eats it with the hands when no one's, around but preferably uses Forking knight brown With, okay all, right you know WHAT i? Got, yes, yes, definitely mm. Hmm on, three what do we think he? Is? One? Two? Three? Whizz, yeah we. Wizz we think you're. Whizz as as we we kept on saying throughout this, interview we kept on learning about new. STUFF I I i learned that greed is the route to people who their. Money, YES i learned that if you're six foot five and a, dog you could play special teams for twelve. YEARS i learned so much About. OSGOODE i, mean, YES i MEAN i was a little disappointed with YOUR. Gpa but there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of factors out of there that you were committed To dartmouth because that's, smart but you were doing so many other things as, well like being an all star in the video game world and be the brain out, there and that was helping you out on the, field and you knew that was your real master of your.
Speaker 1: Life. Fulltimo still a three point.
Speaker 2: One you got by and you didn't even care about what was going on in the school. World you still got a three point, one but you were a master with a four point zero on the field and then video games that made a lot of money doing that to take care of your.
Speaker 1: Family it, is you know, what and also. Smart you have to be a wizard to be a teamer for sixteen years in this fucking. League it's really, like that's what people don't. Understand for you to constantly innovate yourself each year to bring value to a team where they're literally giving up a roster spot for you to just play special. Teams that's unheard. Of sixteen years pro, bowler thirteen, years all, pro eleven years. Whatever that's that's that's that's a. Wizard that's a. Wizard it's Freaking it's like Some Harry potter. Shits. LATE i know you're religious and you don't read that, stuff but it's Like Harry potter's. Magic i'll take. YOU i appreciate, You, yes, Yes.
Speaker 2: Late we appreciate you coming on the, show being our first guest here On dudes On.
Speaker 1: Dudes we weren't.
Speaker 2: Really sure HOW i was gonna, go BUT i can tell you, this you took, it you, know to a whole other level with. Us, man we felt really comfortable with, you and not just on top of it that you're a wiz. Man you're a dude's dude as. Well you bring the, team you're a dude's, dude you're a dog's on the. Field but the main aspect of your life.
Speaker 1: Is that you are a wizard. Man that's why you are a.
Speaker 3: Whiz CAN i just say, Something, yeah go, ahead let me just say one. Thing i'm very proud of it to you guys for how you transitioned out of the game and how successful this next chapter is for both of you.
Speaker 1: Guys keep keep killing. It thanks, man thank. YOU i, Mean i'm gonna Sh i'm gonna sh a single tear me, Too i'll shed a. TEAR i feel like this is a time back in Two.
Speaker 2: You know, something your stud as. Well now that was toudly what you just.
Speaker 1: SAID i appreciate. It and that was the chill is due of the week thanks to our favorite, beer Cores. Light get Cors light delivered straight to your. Door Visit coreslight dot, com slash dudes and remember always celebrated. Responsibly, well that's been our first episode Of dudes On dudes with a Guest Matthew.
Speaker 2: Slater thank you To Matthew slater for joining us. Today give them a round of. Applause job well.
Speaker 1: Done job.
Speaker 2: Does subscribe On Apple, Podcasts, Spotify Amazon, music or wherever you listen to. Podcasts comment a dude you want us to hang out with and terrogate and ask questions to and rate and.
Speaker 1: Review call in and ask questions on the chill. Line that number is five six one two zero three five, seven eight, nine and remember to Follow dudes on dudes on, YouTube, instagram x TikTok for another sixty. Days still, HERE i think tariffs and a, fact lemen of the time And. Snapchat we'll see you dudes and dude ets next. Week dudes On dude is a production Of. iHeartRadio for more podcasts From, iHeartRadio visit The iHeartRadio, App Apple, podcasts or wherever you get your. Podcasts