Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby bones Post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bonell.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox. You applied for your first game show. I didn't know what would be your first one ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you guys tell me that you can just go online and fill these things out. So I went and found they what the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars pyramid whatever.
Speaker 3: It's called, And that'd be a good one to be on, yeah, because I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I play the game at home where you give the clue and you can't say certain words trying to describe it.
Speaker 1: Heywbody make us a game or like and see how a lunchbox and I would do it pyramid like it's very I'm sure you can find some options online too, but I feel like that would be a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I fill it all out and I get to the bottom and it says, do you have anything happening April first through the fifteenth of twenty twenty three that's when we plan on filming. And I'm like, why would you still have it on your website? Like it's over a year ago? And so I wasted all that time, all what time filling out like name?
Speaker 1: Oh you did fill it all out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then because as you go down you're answering questions and uploading pictures and then you get to the bottom and it says, we plan a film between April first and April fifteenth, twenty twenty three. If you have anything on those dates, please let us know. And I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: Take it down in the world's have to get you, man.
Speaker 2: So now I need to figure out where you find like these game shows, like game shows you've never then never been on TV?
Speaker 3: How do people know to apply for them?
Speaker 1: I would bet you if you just google, well.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of them are spam sites.
Speaker 1: I get nervous spam sites.
Speaker 4: Sounds like he was on one.
Speaker 1: I bet you there is some sort of search or even go to like Game Show Network their West site, and I bet you all their game shows are listed and you can probably just click through there to see.
Speaker 3: Well, like what about the ones on ABC and NBA.
Speaker 4: On Once you get in it, they send you things.
Speaker 1: Right well that and there are so few on networks that you can literally just look and see what the shows are on ABC or NBC and go to those sites, because.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes game shows come out that you've never even heard of, Like it's there, oh coming up or debuting a new game show, and it's like how.
Speaker 3: They know to apply for.
Speaker 1: That well, because like Amy said, they're at times it's like a mailing list. Let's say you sign up for you buy some golf clubs, Yeah, and you enter your email address for golf clubs, so they continue the receipt. Well, they may sell that to like golf ball makers. They may sell that to all these that then can contact you. Same thing if you apply for a game show, the same people sometimes you gets that mailing list will have that for other shows as well. So it's all connected. Not saying they sell game show, but sometimes it's the same people, like casting people. Like when I did and hosted Snake in the Grass, one of our casting people I believe had worked on Survivor because I tell you it's Survivor people. Well not even just Survivor, but like they had a database of all these people from all these shows, even shows that even people that hadn't been on shows before, but they had applied. So it's just like getting in the database.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because there is a person like on Big Brother this year, she has been on Doctor Phil price is right. I think Sally Jesse Raphael and now she's on Big Brother. So I'm like, huh, it took us five seconds. If you go to ABC dot com slash casting, there are multiple things you can get on. You can get on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. You can get on The Great Halloween Fright Night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't do that. But there's one hundred thousand dollars pyramid.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to judge Steve Harvey. But I'm saying, all of these shows are doing they're casting from right on this site. I don't know that's where I was. And I did the one hundred thousand dollars pyramid one pressure luck Casting dot com. But you did one and you're giving up.
Speaker 3: But so I'm saying, if it's on ABC dot com slash casting.
Speaker 1: But they forgot to take down the link. That's just one of many.
Speaker 4: You can also go to Game Show Network dot com. I'm looking at the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like one it didn't work out and then you just quit.
Speaker 3: No, I got nervous that maybe I was on a bad site.
Speaker 1: You aren't.
Speaker 3: You should just keep judge Steve Harvey. I don't have anything they'll litigate.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ramond Raymondo. Do we have another stealer in the office? Yeah, unfortunately, what what was stolen? Now?
Speaker 5: So I've caught him that I haven't seen him in person, but they've done it about four times now. They come back downstairs around four thirty in the morning, go into our green room.
Speaker 1: And steal some of the coffee pods. That's where they all go.
Speaker 5: It's somebody from upstairs and I yet to catch them, but when I do, there will be video and picture and everybody will know who it is.
Speaker 1: So what do you think is happening? Somebody that's working Probably, Oh, that's not radio up there. If it's somebody, Oh, there's still stations up there. There's the rock station, there's the I thought that whole thing was dominated by whatever bought this building it is. Yeah, there's a small portion that still exists. Well, it's got to be one of the radio people then running one of those boards. There's only two live shows up there. Can we not lock our doors? That we can? Yeah, but we don't because we feel like we don't need to raise here eight rayg it's it's here at midnight. Do you have a key ring?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can lock it and at the same time, I could have easily going around the corner, but I was also a little frightened. I just heard somebody at the wee hours of the morning coming down in heels. But you were frightened about someone walking in hills in the building. Well, then to come around the corner and be like, hi, gotcha, it's.
Speaker 1: Just a lot at four point thirty in the morning. I mean I would understand, like an alley, like a dark alley in the middle of than eye.
Speaker 5: But work. Yeah, but I will catch them.
Speaker 1: I vow to you.
Speaker 3: Guys have my word.
Speaker 1: But someone stole your hot pockets.
Speaker 5: That was back in the day. That guy's been since fired. He was the rock guy w a T shirtle coaster shrudel from the freezer. He was an older gentleman and when they made some cuts he left the company. Okay, it wasn't the guy that was just fired. No different rock guy got it those.
Speaker 1: Right, guys. Man always have to know good short lifespans there. We always talk about shows were watching like we did Tuesday reviewesday today. So you can hear that Ray wants to submit a show that he watched and he stopped watching before he finished it because it was so bad. Oh, so what was that? Big Brothers.
Speaker 5: I'm officially done with that, and I offer that up to you, guys. Is there something you've just quit on because it's so god awful? Because we always talk about the Rosie shows, what about the ones that have the worst writers and the worst actors and not even worth half of an episode.
Speaker 1: We only watched one episode. I think my wife's gonna keep watching it. Of Lady in the Lake, Oh, never heard of it.
Speaker 4: I started that kind of forgot. I did. What it is weird?
Speaker 1: Natalie Portman's in it, so we thought, well, this has got to be good.
Speaker 4: And it was number two. It was presumed innocent on the lineup, but who knows how they're putting that together. But I'm like, well, presumed incident at number one, that's accurate. So what if they have this at number two, then it must be accurate. And I no, I will say I wasn't paying full attention, but it just it couldn't fall. Like once I saw these big characters, did you see them like almost like they're.
Speaker 1: Like, watch the whole episode?
Speaker 4: Okay, would you think.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm good not watching another episode?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I'm with you. But if Kaitlin might keep going, then I.
Speaker 1: Think I think she just wants to give it more of a chance. It's seventy five percent of rotten tomatoes, and maybe I need to give it more. I finished the first episode, I was like, what happened here? I don't even understand. And I'm someone who feels like I should give every show a couple episodes if I don't have a feeling at all. But I just didn't feel like this was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't really mean, and I feel like presumed innocent. Like after the first episode, I was like, Okay, I can't wait for more.
Speaker 1: Like Super Sol first episode I watched it, I was like, I don't know, but I'm like I was so uncommitted that I was like, I'm going to commit a little bit more. And I watched it and loved it. Six episodes. Great, it's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: I gave up on that one we were watching after the first episode. Yeah, I don't. You don't want to know the one about the guy with the other life and the other No, no, no, I watched that.
Speaker 1: You hated it.
Speaker 4: I watched it all the way through. You hated it, Yes, But I watched the entire season.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Of Deeper, the guy that he like went to a meet his friend at the bar, and.
Speaker 1: Then Dark Matter. Yeah, that it's awesome. Okay, you guys watch some weird No, I don't like literally believe you didn't like Dark Matter?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: My wife she's been like dark Matter.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I can't.
Speaker 1: She's not so nerdy about shows like I Am Where. I love like, uh, time travel, other dimensions, aliens. I like all that stuff. Mike, did you ever watch Dark Matter? Did you quits? New episode of Sunny comes on It's it's supposed to be tomorrow, but like a Wednesday comes on Tuesday at eight o'clock on Apple Plus. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's been interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: Sonny's been good. Okay, lunch Box, do you want to play the game? I've made up a game. Yeah, so we're gonna do Pyramid Ray. Can you give me some game show music?
Speaker 3: What's the category?
Speaker 1: Is there a category at the beginning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? The category is words that just came up with?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Do you have any sort of that we can use with that going to podcast jail, because I could do a category I didn't do it like that though, and then we have that's good. We have thirty seconds. Yeah, thirty seconds on the clock starts now rough roff dog. Correct, you jump over it, hurdle. Correct, you just discovered this, no podcast? Correct, you eat it and it's in a bun. Hot dog?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: You put this on your head and no, no, no, you put this on your head so if someone tackles you in your head helmet correct, Winter. We just want hundred thosand dollars perimid.
Speaker 4: Why did you go hot dog versus hamburger bun?
Speaker 3: I don't know, okay, I just we.
Speaker 1: Just want a hundred thousand dollars, just like you jump over something.
Speaker 4: I was looking at lunch Trucks's face, so I didn't know if when you said it, did you like act like you were holding the hot dog?
Speaker 3: No? No, But he said jump over something, and I said hurdle. First thing, what would you say?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I would not do that.
Speaker 4: This is a hamburger.
Speaker 1: This is a hot dog that doesn't like a hot dog. It looks like god viz.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, how did he go? I wouldn't if you said buzz and I hot dog would be my second here my first So I was just impressed.
Speaker 1: Well I was fifty fifty, so I think you would have got it. I think we he dominated that show.
Speaker 2: It'd be so fun, to be honest, I watched that show and it is like so entertaining, and I'm like, I'd be jumping out of the chair.
Speaker 1: Come on, you see the Joey the Joey on Friends. Pyramids one of funny. I've seen that one's over, that's funny. A ghost you know that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's so's good.
Speaker 1: Experts say, for the sake of your marriage, take a vacation before school gets back into full swing.
Speaker 4: We have one week.
Speaker 1: The stories are always funny to me because people just act like people can just afford to go on vacations because someone's like, you should take a vacation. A couple therapists say that putting off a vacation can be detrimental to your marriage. This is from brides dot Com. The reason is traveling together as a family strengthens your bond. Thoughts on that part, does.
Speaker 4: A family like take your kids on the vacation too? I mean I think, yeah, I think you're experiencing something together and hopefully that negates any of the other stressful things that may come along with traveling as a family.
Speaker 1: Those surveyed were to wrate their relationships based on the various factors time spent to bah blah blah, it just has go on vacation. Wait, school starts next week, a week.
Speaker 4: From today, Well for me, it was a week from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Tuesday's mom.
Speaker 1: Are you and your kids still go back and forth even during school, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: Even during school though, so you don't even see them for a week about their school work, Like you just don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Guys. No, no, you're down and night talk. I mean, they can't get away with that.
Speaker 1: That's got to be rare that you would two people that used to be married and got divorced lived so close because you're both still in the school district.
Speaker 4: Or no, yeah, we're very close.
Speaker 1: They live so close that the kids can still go to the same school.
Speaker 4: We were intentional about all of that. Yeah, so, and I get not everybody can be that way. Sometimes someone moves further away, and in that case, I don't know that you do week on, week off, but you do like weekends or something looks a little bit different, but for us, like, we were very very intentional of trying to live close to each other, and we do Friday to Friday.
Speaker 1: Do you like it when it's off and you have the house to yourself?
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't this. I mean, I think I've started to get used to it, but this summer I've had my niece there as a buffer. So I think once my niece leaves, I'll find out how I'm really feeling, because it can get pretty lonely and weird, and sometimes I have an emotional I can tell, like if something's off in me, I'm like, oh, it's probably because today is swap.
Speaker 1: Day, and that's what it's called swap Day.
Speaker 4: In my mind. I don't say it to the kids, like come on swap Day, but they've got it down. They know Friday Friday they go to Dad's they get their stuff together, and then summer is a little weird because you don't have school as that buffer. But school does help because Friday they go to school for my house and then after school on Friday they go home to Dad's house, so there's no weird like and then they get to go right into a weekend, so if thinking about how you have to go from your mom's your dad's is maybe even a little bit taxing on the brain. They have the weekend to relax. It's not because we first considered Sunday to Sunday and then I got some wisdom from someone that had done Sunday to Sunday and they're like, I can't recommend Friday to Friday enough for your brain, their brains, everybody's brains, because then you're getting the first weekend you get the kids, like on Friday, they'll go be with their dad. Like say they've been with me. They lead with a weekend, and they lead with the weekend, and nobody's you know, when you've got the kids as a single parent, it's a busy week. You don't have a partner to tag team with, Like it's all you that week. So then if you have them on Sunday to Sunday, you go through a busy week and then that's your weekend with them and everybody's tired, and then I don't know, it's worked out well. I was glad to get that advice. So that's why I'm just sharing that in case anybody else is in the same boat. Friday to Friday is pretty clutch.
Speaker 1: According to a press release from the National Park Service, this guy is forty two. He went to Death Valley, which is the desert the dunes, and his flip flops broke and so he wasn't able to walk on his flip flop, so he had to walk on his bare feet, and it burned his feet so bad. He has severe burns on his feet. Now that's how hot it is. Where was he Death Valley.
Speaker 4: Which is I don't know exactly where that is. I know it's over west.
Speaker 1: I think it's like Arizona's I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, right, I was supposed to go somewhere California. Oh, California.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So the National Park Service report of the ground temperature would have been hotter than the air temperature. The air temperature was one hundred and twenty three degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Medical helicopter cannot land within Death Valley because of the intense heat. So the guy was taken to an ambulance by car, and then once he got to a higher elevation they had to then take him to the hospital. But he burned his feet so bad.
Speaker 4: Wymt Yeah, I was supposed to do something in Arizona coming up, and they canceled it because the tempts were going to be like one hundred and fifteen and they were having a hard time getting people to want to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I told you a guy I know, his Southwest flight was delayed hours because it was too hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's I've never I heard that. I mean, that's wild. I can't believe it's so hot that helicopter can't land.
Speaker 1: A scuba diving couple reveals how they stayed alive for thirty eight hours well lost at sea, Oklahoma couple who went missing while scuba diving has spoken out revealing the horrific injuries they suffered. Nathan and Kim Maker spent thirty eight hours floating in the treacherous waters of the Texas coast after a storm separated them from their diving group. That is horrible, Oh my gosh. The couple held on to each other for dear life as the US Coast Guard searched over sixteen hundred miles for them. They suffered jellyfish stings and sunburns while treading the shark infested waters of the golf from Mexico. The family said Nathan was nearly in a diabetic coma when he was rescued. The couple was spotted by a plane flying over the Golf of Mexico. Quote because our body temperatures were dropping, we needed to keep swimming or we probably would are frozen to death. The couple got separated from their group after helping another woman who had lost her grip on the down line, a rope that helps divers get to calmer waters. As the woman grabbed the rope, Kim got knocked off and the storm quickly rolled in, sweeping away the couple.
Speaker 2: Koc there's no way, crazy, there is no freaking way, Like how do you stay?
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you find them in the water?
Speaker 2: And like I feel like if they get separated, should it be like ten feet?
Speaker 3: And then the boat just circles around.
Speaker 1: And gets how they can disappear?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I have no idea because I'm not ocean guy. I don't know how waves move you that fast. And a lake, yes, that's the answer, And a lake keep find me pretty easy. Like watch talk, You're gonna find me. If I'm up, you're gonna find me. Ocean, I don't know how you fall that far that quickly.
Speaker 2: Right, there must be massive ways, and there's massive ways. What are we doing scuba divon?
Speaker 1: But also it's like the storm's rolling in on the boat and it's the people. They're floating away. Can't people just watch them for an end? They're there. You just keep pointing right, just keep Obviously they can't.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, I think it's in our minds.
Speaker 1: Yes, obviously you can't. I was watching a video on TikTok did royal O's wall was see the one that died the picture years ago? Who holiday? Oh bro holiday, that's right. I was watching his airplane this story about his airplane. So he took his airplane out Oh Alpha, Florida, Thank you Ray. And he was flying around because after he retired baseball, he was like looking for adventure and he's flying around and he's doing you know, ups and downs and ups and downs.
Speaker 4: Flying in an airplane where does loops?
Speaker 1: No loops but up and downs. But it was one of those planes that you can kind of do that with. It looked kind of a weird looking little plane. And people were seeing him do it, and they saw him crash right into the water that he was like skimming the water really low.
Speaker 4: When did he crash?
Speaker 1: It was years ago, five, six, seven years ago. So what did you see twenty seventeen? Huh, what made you think of this talking about the ocean of them disappearing? He was doing that over the ocean on his plane, like he was like flying and going way up and way down and it finally he hit. They went out and tried to rescue him. It was an icon A five, an amphibious aircraft. I mean it looks like a little like video game kind of thing that he was in.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. A guy rescued from a well when trying to retrieve his phone. Now this will be something happened to me. This I can easily understand. A guy in Georgia had to be rescued from a well after he became trapped while trying to retrieve his dropped phone. Police were alerted to the missing man when a son came to them reporting that he was missing. According to the boy, his unnamed father went back out to look for his phone after he'd lost it. Cops eventually found the missing man's car, heard his phone ringing, oh my gosh, and then heard him screaming from the well fifty feet underground. If you fall like that, how do you not break all your bones unless you hit water?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That could but even then, how deep couldn't the well be?
Speaker 1: The man was able to be rescued, but he had to be taken from the woods on a stretcher. The extent of his injuries have been reported. The good news is the phone still works. They did get the phone Fox five and land it rang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. But if they're down there, like, aren't they just worried about the dude? I guess he probably got thehe when you go, I.
Speaker 1: Had the phone with them. Yeah, surprised he hadn'tenough bars to answer down that deep.
Speaker 4: I know. I can barely get service in certain parts of my house.
Speaker 1: Same, I have parts of my house. I think yesterday when I was so sick and laying on the floor, my wife was trying to find me on fire because we have each other on find my iPhone and she couldn't because I was in the part of the house where there's no cell the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. It's weird. Bit Bottom mill.
Speaker 1: Well, Eric, Canada Flight's canceled after a flight attendant goes berserk when a passenger asked for a blanket.
Speaker 3: They still have blankets on a plane.
Speaker 1: I guess if you asked for them.
Speaker 3: I don't know that they still got pillows you can asked for.
Speaker 1: Too, don't know to never ask. I used to a Montreal bound to eric Canada fly was canceled after a flight attendant was caught on camera ranting and raving at a passenger who had asked for a blanket. Video of the incident shows the enraged female flight attendant ges during angrily while yelling at the unseen passenger quote, you will behave or we will get off. I don't want to know bullying. It's my crew. I wonder though, too, if the passenger was a jerk. Yeah, like there was more to it than just asking for the blanker.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's that recent story with that one former NFL. You know what I'm talking about. I saw, yeah, yeah, that I mean he that's the story of the flight attendant going off. I mean, and the reason why we believe him is a he has no reason to why about it. His kids were there as a witness, there was other travelers. There's his wife was a row back as a witness. And then they're on you know with Robin Roberts trying to explain what the heck happened, and it seems like that flight attendant just went off for no reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, maybe that flight attendant is like a Chiefs fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something. I don't think the flight intent obviously realized. Like maybe who he was? I think, well, I don't know. I haven't heard an update on any of that. I just heard them or saw a cliff of them on that line.
Speaker 1: My initial reaction was she probably was.
Speaker 4: Oh it a girl.
Speaker 3: Who I think it was?
Speaker 1: I picture? I mean, most I get on a plane, most are women.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's why it used to be exclusively why I'm just picturing a guy, because like, I don't know, I just gonna picture a woman being that bunch of a jerk to someone asking for ice for their kids. Yeah, I figure because it's black, because he yes, when it's somebody white and it's that, my first thing is, Okay, who's being racist? And why is it right?
Speaker 4: That was my first thought too, And then I guess he tapped him like hey, ice and he was like, don't hit me. That's why I assumed it was a man. But I guess if a woman was like.
Speaker 1: I don't know who it was. Again, I just said woman, because.
Speaker 4: This is crazy. That also, then the FBI that came on the plane and hand like took him off and they're like, don't resist and escorted him off the plane. It just seems so dramatic for no reason.
Speaker 1: The attendant didn't hear him, so Davis calmly tapped you not employe on the arm to get attention. The flight attendant shouted, don't hit me in hurry to the front of the plane, leaving the beverage cart behind. Davis said, when the plane landed, a group of six FBI agents sheriff's deputies walked on them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, in front of everybody, and the wife was like, what is happening. Can you explain to me what happened?
Speaker 1: What is happening? Yeah, all right, we're gonna do a little mid role here to break you guys hold on one second. Speaking of flights, of Boston bound United flight was diverted after both passengers and crew began vomiting, which reminds me of what's that movie with all beating the pie and they all start vomiting. Yeah, the Pieting contest.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I was singing in an airplane, but you're just saying pie vomit, got it. I was thinking if there was a story of like people being I said, shut up. I was trying to think of like a story.
Speaker 1: What did you say to make that trigger?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, you said, I thought you said.
Speaker 2: I thought it was something about an airplane, And she goes, I don't know anything about an airplane.
Speaker 4: Right, Like you were just thinking of the movie and Pie and people getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people seeing everybody vomiting.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of people on an airplane vomiting.
Speaker 1: Well, they had to land the plane into a deep clean after after a passenger got sick, and it was so severe that crew members and others on board started vomiting themselves, which I think was from the smell. Oh my god, Oh that's tough.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: I had one time when I was leaving Vegas. I had the window seat and the girl in the aisle. There was no one in the middle, and before she had her sunglasses on, and she was already puking in the little puke bag in the seat, and then she was just like looking so bad. They brought her an entire trash bag and she just.
Speaker 1: Sat there and they went full bag on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she just sat there and vomited in the bag.
Speaker 1: Oh gross, When he goes to sleep in a hotel room with the air conditioner on and ends up in the hospital. The filter was a load of the bacteria. They think, Oh, she got tons of lightis from the ac. The weirdest way is to go to the hospital. You just turned the air on in a hotel.
Speaker 3: But how would you check that.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't you have no way to check that.
Speaker 4: They'd check their filters.
Speaker 1: The next day, she woke up groggy and her mom noticed spots on her tonsils. She was put on an ivy drop and drip whatever and spent five hours from tonsilidis. Doctor said it was the air conditioner, moldy air. Oh, New York Post. I did see the story about the Airbnb guy who he put a cover on his thermostat and so the people there couldn't get it down blow eighty. No, it was in Florida, and so he said that people have been going in and as soon as they go in, they turned it on sixty one or sixty two. I mean, it's not their bill, so they go in. So he put a cover over it. You can still see it, but it wouldn't go below eighty. That would be miserable.
Speaker 3: Review.
Speaker 4: You need to have that on your batter review. You know, profile when people are exploring if they're going to stay there, it's like, oh, FYI, man.
Speaker 3: I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: With an airbnb, you got to pay the bills so they could run the water and just let it run.
Speaker 1: It could just turn the water on for three days.
Speaker 3: Wow, or just leave lights on. Oh man, we got to rethink this.
Speaker 1: A Michigan man bought a few scratch off tickets on a whim one a million bucks on a whim. Doesn't usually buy.
Speaker 3: Them on a whim. On a whim. I buy them on a whim, and I win nothing.
Speaker 1: Here's are not whimmed. Here's a strategic, strategic one day.
Speaker 3: I just feel like buying them. I don't have a set day.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you buy them a lot, you're right. Star Wars memorabilia auctions off for big bucks. So a couple things on Friday. A filming miniature of a wy Wing Starfighter from a nineteen seventy seven Star Wars A New Hope sold for one point five to five million dollars. Princess Leah's gold bikini costume sold for one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Final movie poster artwork for Star Trek four The Voyage Home sold for one hundred and six thousand A poster. Yeah, I don't know what that means. Final movie poster artwork. They pay it and it's like the main one and they take pictures of that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes different. I was like just a movie poster that hung up with the movies.
Speaker 1: A Thor hammer used in filming Thor The Dark World sold for eighty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Don't know that movie?
Speaker 1: And a Thor Do you know his hammer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know Thor is because of Adventures and babysitting or from Avengers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never seen it.
Speaker 1: You never saw any adventures? Iron Man?
Speaker 3: I've seen iron Man, but yeah, they're good. Who are the other ones? Like Captain America? Have is he in that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I've never seen him.
Speaker 1: Snoopy, I ain't right, Captain America, iron Man, ant Man, Okay, he wasn't an Avenger, but he was one of those guys, right, he was an Avenger.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen ant man and it was really stupid. I didn't really understand it.
Speaker 1: A mandalorian helmet for forty thousand dollars variety, an eleven year old charge for making swatting calls against schools.
Speaker 3: Whoa eleven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that sucks. Oh, Twinkies new mystery flavor puts taste buds to the test. What are the best snacks the best snack kicks? I think Twinkies are so underrated generally, especially in milk. I don't even like milk, but I'll drink. I put milk in my cereal.
Speaker 4: I don't ever crave a Twinkie.
Speaker 1: I don't crave it, but when I have one with milk, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you have a Twinkie, you're like, wow, Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: That foam cake is, it's awesome, especially with milk.
Speaker 4: Like a sponge cake.
Speaker 1: Sponge cake, That's what I'm looking for, not foam cake, whatever it is. Twinkies are awesome, the straight up cupcake with the white on the top. Because there are a lot of different cupcakes. But when we're also talking about ones you can get into the gas station or at the grocery store right just like a fancy cupcake place. That cupcake is really solid too, like the dark one with the white middle. I feel like that is solid.
Speaker 2: You wonder what I used to eat all the time was pecan twirls or swirls when I was a kids.
Speaker 3: They were so good.
Speaker 1: I think I'd like them now more than I would then because pecan things then seem like it's an old person. What do you know?
Speaker 4: The only swirl thing I liked was the little Debbie swirl the little logs and you buy it and told me to be like a perfect Oh.
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about Swiss. Yeah that's good. I like ding dong those are solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But.
Speaker 2: You know what I did like the peanut butter wafers like cover.
Speaker 1: No, I never like peanut butter, so I can't jump in this co the wafers they were chocolate and they had peanut butter. Oh my gosh, there was two st But those are cookies, nutty bars.
Speaker 4: Nutty bars, Yes.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You're saying nuter butter, and that is not right.
Speaker 4: Well, I was picturing it as a nutter Thank you.
Speaker 2: I thought I was another nutty what they called. They were so good I got in middle school. I used to get those with my lunch, every single.
Speaker 4: Number one spot. He's right, not for.
Speaker 3: You, but number one.
Speaker 1: The Christmas trees the cake Christmas tree cakes that sometimes they have them zebra. Yeah, so basically the same Zebra cake and Christmas tree cakes, except there were shaped differently and Christmas tree cake had like some little sprinkles and stuff on it. But Zebra cakes were a plus, man, They were really good. They come in two. I like Star crunches when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh, Star crunches were another solid one that we would get at lunch a lot.
Speaker 1: And I would eat seven. Oat milk pies from Little Debbie were legit. They were solid. They were always solid.
Speaker 4: So what's the Twinkie mystery flavor?
Speaker 1: I don't know mystery.
Speaker 3: Your taste buds to the test.
Speaker 1: The test.
Speaker 3: You have to decide what it is when you eat it. There's a twist.
Speaker 1: The new Twinkies are available exclusively at Walmart except to customers to figure out the mystery flavor. What if the mystery flavor was hilarious to like horse crap.
Speaker 3: Right, like this sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Zebra cakes at one. But the zebra and the Christmas cakes are the same to me. Twinkies at two with milk, ding Dongs at three with milk. I don't need milk with ding dogs.
Speaker 4: All of these are with milk. I mean they are all good with milk or a diet coke.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of marshmallow pies. Those were really good. I don't know what that is now they would be called moon pies they make the Yeah, moon pies was the bigger, fancier individual ones. They put little marshmallow pies like and I'm gonna go marshmallow pies on a little Debbie at four, my little Debbie snack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a lunchbox on the nutty bar.
Speaker 3: Those are the best.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, and then star Crunch those are my top three.
Speaker 1: Nothing though beats. If it's like, what's your favorite?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: I think minus pivoted Cheesecake was always my favorite. Love cheesecake.
Speaker 3: Still what are you going now?
Speaker 1: Love it? My favorite thing? Love cheesecake, But it's not my favorite favorite anymore. Huh Oh, Yours gonna be cookies, chocolate chip cookies with milk.
Speaker 3: If they're warm, they are, that's dynamite on top.
Speaker 1: I don't need warm. I'll take a well chips a hoy, let's go softer hard.
Speaker 3: Well, you can dip in the milk.
Speaker 4: There's a major difference.
Speaker 3: It's got to be.
Speaker 1: Soft, it's got to be hard if you're if you're gonna have to pick. I'm hard. I'm hard. I'm all about soft. Now, see I'm hard. That's it. Not lunchbox is soft. I'm hard. And we have you know, we're just different.
Speaker 3: We are different.
Speaker 1: But Cheff's ahoy, that's the original.
Speaker 4: I like kind of crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You know what else I like? I like those cookies. I think they were keebler and they were like chocolate and there were circles, but they had like little like the little flour like little uh the trees yet the elf well they do those elf as well, but they would come in like a pack you now, el fudge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a human. It was a flower.
Speaker 1: It's a circle.
Speaker 2: It's aircle the circus ones and well, I like the animal crackers.
Speaker 3: But the cookies that came in a bag and some were like you're so good with sprinkles on it.
Speaker 2: Some were white with sprinkles on it, and they had like chocolate ones in there.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like the pink ones, though I haven't thought about those. Those are awesome. Some stuff have we Those were like those are just frosted animal crackers.
Speaker 4: Right, sprinkles on top. But that's one that I used to I thought that I loved, and my kids got them not too long ago, and I was like, oh, I can't wait to have some. And I went and ate them, and I was like, these are not as good as I remember.
Speaker 1: Animal cookies frosted. There's a version of that, man that was those were still legit. You know what else I like, but only up to a point. I like those really crappy cookies that you got to like Walmart. They're like sugar kind of cookies with icing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a grocery store. Yes, those are the best and yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I don't want all of them, but I like to have like a few of them, and I love them.
Speaker 4: They can't like toll how that's are they.
Speaker 1: They're just all made a certain way. They're like called they're soft, and they can be.
Speaker 4: Like what is the name? Because they are they're so good and frosted sugar cookie but soft.
Speaker 1: Like soft and like made ten million at a time and cheaply.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like on foth of July. Sometimes they have red, white and blue, but most of the time they're pink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand that are white.
Speaker 4: They're so good? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at them now. They're just with milk. I got like milk for those.
Speaker 2: How do they make animal cookies? Just the plain cracker? Why are they so good?
Speaker 1: What do you mean playing cracker? They're not a cracker, They're a cookie, but they say crackers. What it's a cookie but they say crackers. I think because back in the nineteen tens that was called a cookie was a cracker. They just kept the name of it. Oh, animal crackers are cookies.
Speaker 2: But how are they so good? They are just plain? It's sort of like the Girl Scouts short bread. I yeah, like I'm malish.
Speaker 4: I like it's like, let's see show.
Speaker 1: I want to say thin Min's the best though, No, that or the kind of the they're kind of like Keebler yell fudge ones that they make. They're like circles and they have the chocolate on them as well with coconut. Oh yeah those those Yeah, what's the oc doc one called?
Speaker 4: I don't have.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it right. That's it, but I don't know what they are. You do does, Yeah, I don't like Doc does because there's those are the peanut but those are the best. But I like to kind of like chocolate. They're like those E L fudge. Let's see, let's see, I'm gonna pull up right now. Okay, so thin Men's a plus. Samoa's are the coconut kind. Those are fine. I can have a couple of those. I don't know what a tag along is. Doc dough pass are what tag along looks? Chocolate, it's well sometimes me cookies layered peanut butter on it and chocolate coating. I'm passing on that.
Speaker 3: Those are all right.
Speaker 2: But the pa the peanut butter with the crackers on top, those are the best. But the best is short bread number one. Two is dosey does three as Samoa's.
Speaker 1: I can't put short butter one even though I really like them. How can you not? I mean, that's solid.
Speaker 2: That makes me feel like I'm old because I'm like, how do you just light the plain one?
Speaker 1: But it is dynamite if you had a girl scout some more. I've never had one of that disgusting or an adventureful.
Speaker 3: No, that looks gross.
Speaker 4: Is that their new gluten free one?
Speaker 3: I had the limon ups. Not good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Every time we go to Starbucks, Eddy orders a coffee cake and I'm like, hey, coffee, but I got one this time.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, and as he's told me a couple of times, coffee cake is not to taste like coffee, is to go with your coffee. Yeah, and it was really good. And I was like, who knew? And he goes, well, you should have I told you five times. Yeah, yeah, I know. That's what a coffee cake was.
Speaker 2: And I think most people they used to dip it in their coffee. That's why they call it coffee cake. Yeah, they have it with their coffee, which is weird. And my dad doesn't drink coffee, but whenever we get donuts, he'd get coffee just to dip his donuts in the coffee.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't like coffee, but he likes to dip stuff in the coffee. Yeah, just don't like me hating peanut butter, but dipping my stuff in peanut butter. I hate peanut butter.
Speaker 3: That was weird to me. I still don't.
Speaker 2: I've never seen him drink a cup of coffee, but when we get donuts, he's orders a coffee and dips them.
Speaker 3: He hates their own man.
Speaker 1: A woman is let's see shorter air fryer on Amazon, and she opened the box. There was a live lizard in there instead.
Speaker 4: Just a lizard. No, no air fier.
Speaker 1: A woman was left with a hair raising package on her doorstep, according to the Mirror, after the air fryer she ordered on Amazon turned out to be a lizard in a box, a pretty big lizard. She showed pictures of it on Twitter. Dang, that's a big lizard.
Speaker 3: That's not one you just let go. Huh.
Speaker 1: It's not one that just happens to crawl in the box. That's like somebody put a lizard in there, and that's big. I have all these boards still. I know we mailed one off with the price, these breakfast boards that we ordered.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the breakfast trace or TV trays whatever you call them.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ray, hit me with voicemail number one.
Speaker 6: Good morning studio. I have a scam alert. So people are posting fake news stories about my sin, kids and animals, and what happens is more and more people share the post, the scammer then edits their original posts to something different with a link to get you to interpersonal information, and then that edited version updates to every post that people share. People just think they're doing something good, and all of a sudden, these stupid scammers are taking advantage of you.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. There's almost no way to check that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they pull your heartstrings by missing child.
Speaker 1: Oh and you click it and all of a sudden you know it's missing your money or your Twitter account or you still don't have it.
Speaker 2: Huh, Banner responded to me, Twitter didn't even don't.
Speaker 1: Give a crap.
Speaker 3: I didn't even email me back. I'm hoping you give him a call.
Speaker 1: Me Ray allry, buddy, Yeah, you're sick.
Speaker 3: No, I just need some water.
Speaker 4: Did he sneeze or cough?
Speaker 1: He coughed? Oh I need to We'll get some of that buddy I've met. I'm here too. Made me want to drink water.
Speaker 4: Oh I need to drink some water.
Speaker 1: All right, we're doing now.
Speaker 4: I'm hungry because you're talking about that.
Speaker 3: Thank you all.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is an episode of twenty five Whistles Up where we talked to Steve Young for an hour. H. I think it's really good. I had a really good time doing it. We were with him in California, Steve Young, the Hall of Fame quarterback. Other than that, Morgan's got a new podcast out today. You guys aren't doing anything today.
Speaker 3: Lynch, No, no sore losers today.
Speaker 1: And then Amy, you have your middle thing for thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my fit things up today. Yeah, therapy and my therapy Cat and I we have a listener email where we were talking about just taking solo dates, like you know, maybe even just to a coffee shop for thirty minutes. For a listener, she shared her story about just going to visit friends in like New Zealand or something and staying there and it was like her e prey love moment.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, did you ever hear from that listener you met at the airport? They were like messages back and.
Speaker 4: Be Susie, Susie, No has she called in? I told her she was only gone for a week. That was a while ago.
Speaker 1: Where was she going Greece?
Speaker 3: Me let me google Susie and Grease.
Speaker 4: So she's from California. I think she maybe she's listened to us in Bakersfield Ish area. Or something I.
Speaker 1: Want to see.
Speaker 4: I want to see a dude.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, going to meet girlfriends that she had not met in person only online. Yeah, so when I met her in the Atlanta airport. But I mean speaking of Susie and like the listener the email me, it's like you can't just like pick up and leave your life. I know that much, but it's like I don't even pick up and do anything really, like I need to be more intentional about more adventure or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you're okay.
Speaker 4: No, I really don't have any adventure.
Speaker 1: I don't do anything a lot of adventure. You just don't consider it adventure because you do it all the time. Imagine this. You come on you talk to millions of people every day.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's work. I'm saying for my personal that I don't know. It's hard to explain, Like there's a waterfall like forty minutes away.
Speaker 1: You're only assigning what adventure you see on TV and physical outside adventure? What about you going on days Duduane on the app. That's a freaking adventure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I've been talking about the listener. This is a real life story of like she went and did.
Speaker 1: This thing and like it wouldn't have a career that she had to worry about like you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it. The circumstances are different, so I can't do that. But what is my version of that? And what can I do for myself? Like, for example, there's this waterfall that's like forty minutes away. We've lived here for years and years and years, and I've never gone to the waterfall. Like, I need to just go do that for me.
Speaker 1: Too, You want to you'll not talking.
Speaker 4: About ray have you been?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't been to that dang waterfall either, And I say the same thing, Oh.
Speaker 4: Guys, should we all go to the waterfall together?
Speaker 1: You have to do it for me and let me know how.
Speaker 3: I've talked about going to the waterfalls.
Speaker 2: I've asked for recommendations, like for people like, oh, what's the best waterfalls around?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like, I'm gonna take the family.
Speaker 2: Never go waterfalls, waterfalls, it's just hikes in nature and it's incentive for the kids to hike to see a waterfall.
Speaker 1: That I'm good on that waterfall though, forty minutes Yes, I got even bigger one fingers Niagara. I have heard of it.
Speaker 4: I even showed that I would love to go do that maybe out there on some TLC. But it's like sometimes you have to do waterfalls. You have to start small, like I can start by.
Speaker 1: A lonely with Dais and.
Speaker 3: Drive.
Speaker 1: Then he's I don't know anywhere whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop asking you all to do things because only no.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We'll see you guys tomorrow. HOWK to girls on tomorrow? On the show? I come on, I come on A seen a rainbow yesterday, but too many his ORMs. I come and joined to leave it tras no day. Do you know that part?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't have memorhyse, but.
Speaker 1: Listen up to yourself. The rest is up to you. Don't chasing waterfalls.
Speaker 4: Please stick to the rivers and the licks that you used to. I like that though that you're gonna have it your way or nothing from Rick Murray, but I think you're moving too fast. I don't calling Rick Murray calls you. Well, here's right now?
Speaker 1: Does he call you normally?
Speaker 4: We have it if we're working on the deal, dang baller waterfall
Speaker 1: Get the deal on all right, We're done, Thank you, everybody s tomorrow