Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings. The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Tula says he won't wear a Guardian cap. Dolphins running back Dave davont E chan eight chan War one against the Cooles on Sunday in the return from a concussion, but Tula said he will not do the same. Tulla said if a personal choice when asked why he decided not to wear the X protection to was also asked about those who are concerned about him putting himself at risk of lasting problems due to brain injury. He said, there's a gray area in terms of what doctors believes in terms of long term impact of concussions, and playing football is what makes me happy and I'm gonna do it. I appreciate your concern, I really do. I love this game. I love it to death. I love it to the depth of me.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's it, Hey, chat, let me, let me help, Let me help everybody. Yep, hey, chat, Listen to me real quick. And I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not trying to come off and insensitive. I understand he's had concussions. You know what you sign up for when you play a game of this magnitude that is as violent as it is. The Guardian cap. The fuck is the Guardian cap gonna do? I mean no disrespect, I mean no direspect the brain itself. Chat, y'all, stay with the brain itself. It sits in the ball of ball of fluid.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: No amount of extra padding externally, which is the Guardian cap, can fully protect players from concussions, especially if they've already had them multiple concussions. The brain is already damaged from crashing against the skull over and over and over, and there is no amount of protection, including a guardian cap that is going to protect the skull in general from the.
Speaker 1: Helmet the helmet impact.
Speaker 4: I mean, just the guardian cap, because still if you do get hit again, even with the guardian cap on, the ball of fluid is going to hit the skull and the same thing is going to happen.
Speaker 1: The same thing is going to happen.
Speaker 4: So this perceived notion that put the guardian cap on, Oh, it's going to prevent concussions.
Speaker 1: No the fuck, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not going to prevent It's like just like you could wear your seat belt and still die in the craw crash, just like the air dislike the airbang, you can still die, but it does offer an extra layer of protections.
Speaker 1: Right right right, it's not all stand what you mean.
Speaker 4: But these players are moving at such a fast rate of speed on once that once your yarred up there, once your jarred up there, even with that guardian cap and that fluid and that and that that that brain hits the skull again, it's gonna be the same. It's gonna be it's gonna be the same thing.
Speaker 1: At the point.
Speaker 4: I don't think people people at home. I know you watch football and you see it. I'm not sure how close you've been to the game. Them mother moving fast as hell.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah. The research says the Guardian caps have contributed to nearly fifty percent reduction and concussions. The cap can absorb at least ten percent of the force of a hit. According to NFL research, that temper center force makes a mad number difference.
Speaker 4: I ain't buying them numbers. Think, Hey, that's why they tell you to buckle up.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, Oh so you don't want that extra level protection and you want the extra level protection from the car.
Speaker 1: But now of your heir, Hey, you hear the numbers.
Speaker 4: Everybody threw the numbers out for the for the for the Guardian, for the Guardian cat Right, how did do the research research using them? So where the research coming at?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 4: You have to do it on the players that are actually playing in the game and play a full with seventeen season huh.
Speaker 2: And practice and practice, man, everybody practices in them, don't.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. How much do the seat belt? How much does the seat belt reduce much?
Speaker 1: It does? Like no I'm not even I'm not even gonna sit here and play like that.
Speaker 4: I know multiple stories with the fact that they had their seat belt on and it's saved.
Speaker 1: They ass.
Speaker 2: Yes, and sometimes guess what, uh, what's the guy that fought Oh, prof, he got thrown from his car, he'll have his seat bet on and he lived.
Speaker 1: God damn my mind. Aero Spence, Ero Spence.
Speaker 2: Yeah Arrow Aero Spence Junior. Yeah, think about it. A mouth piece helped cut down on concussions because you're biting down on something you didn't wear one. I didn't wear one.
Speaker 4: I got I got lucky. I got lucky. Let me knock on wood. Got lucky and fortunately I had one concussion. Remember that you saw that hit unk. I was knocked out on the field. Oh you got knocked out too. Yeah, Hey, you got knocked Remember.
Speaker 1: The skinny route. You ran a skinny route in the middle of the hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I got hit in Minnesota, got knocked out. I got knocked out twice in Minnesota. I knocked myself out against the papers on Monday night. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw the highlight on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I at least, but I wonder what Brian, if anybody know where Brian Russell is safety that played with the Cleveland Browns, that went up under my chin when I had that guy damn blonde mohawk that knocked me out.
Speaker 1: That was the one he got.
Speaker 2: He got you, He got me too. That's who got me in Minnesota back in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: You know what that's that's racist. That's that's that's racist. Because he got you and it got me.
Speaker 4: That means it's a mother pattern. Yeah, that's that's my dude, Brian Russell. I'm not sure where you are. I love you, I miss you, I appreciate you, and because of you, I am who I am today. And that's the one time I had a concussion on well two times Louis Delmis, remember Louis Delmis. I was boy, Yeah, he got me good.
Speaker 1: My head bounced right off the turf.
Speaker 4: All I saw, all I saw was black and I saw the little start, little dots.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got me good.
Speaker 2: He had Jamis for a couple of years, and you know Jamis could throw the ball, but he was just tur turnover prone. You can't win with o jo. You can't throw thirty interceptions. I don't care what type of numbers threw thirty.
Speaker 1: He was slinging a.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah to both teams. That's the problem you have, absolutely right, oh, Joe, he was legging it to both teams. Yeah, that was the problem that he had. Uh. And so I just hope, I hope Mike Evans can get back soon. It seems to me that he has the least of the serious injuries between the two wide outs, Chris Godwin. It did not look good. Prayers up to Chris Godwin and his family. Hopefully, like I said, the X rays come back negative and everything works out. But it did not look good. Uh, And Todd Bowles got this is not the end of it. He's gonna have some explaining to do to the to the owner, the Glazier family, because, uh, there's a chance there's a chance that you know, hey, your neck and Necker with Atlanta. Atlanta is three and oh in the division.
Speaker 1: They're playing some good ball.
Speaker 4: Now, the Bucks playing some good ball too, you know, but you have to look at the opponent they played tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, the Buck was David I mean no, actually the Bucks was Golias.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just just just to stay stay in context with the story and the god damn Ravens was David.
Speaker 2: I think the Ravens were favorite. With the Ravens favorite with the Ravens were favorite. O remember in the in the Store of Favor, favorite to be David. Yes, but but Goliaths was supposed to beat David. The Ravens in this situation were favorite to win the game. The Bucks were the underdogs at home.
Speaker 1: My bad. Hey, you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get what you try. Yeah, Labar Jackson and Derrick Henry ain't gonna be David, all right? Yeah? Uh they would we swallow joonah. How about that? The Bengals beat the Browns twenty one fourteen. Fans boot Desjoe Watson after he goes down what appears to be an achilles injury. Jamos appears pop. You can see it through the sock and the replay. It's just we we gotta go with the appears to be a serious achilles injury.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, My bad, my bad. Okay, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 2: The Bengals win. Twenty one fourteen. James a healthy scratch, comes in as an emergency quarterback because uh, Drian Thompson he gets nicked. James was the emergency quarterback. He had to come in. Uh. He was five of eleven for sixty seven yards. Dorian Thompson was the level of twenty four for eighty two yards, and DeShawn was having a pretty good game. He was fifteen or seventeen for one hundred and twenty eight yards. But he can't seem to catch a break. Oh, Jo, you can't see you break.
Speaker 1: That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's tough for him obviously. I mean, depending on who you are and how you've how you feel about Deshaun Watson the football player, the football player, you want to see him do well.
Speaker 1: You want to see him do well.
Speaker 4: Outside of that, obviously, you know the rumblings in the the booing of him being inured.
Speaker 2: I can't get down with that on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you probably can't get down with that. But you have to understand, you know, we all we all treat things differently.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: It's hard to tell people how to react based on things that have happened in the past, that have occurred.
Speaker 1: So it's like, it's tough. It's tough. You know, people are aren't gonna aren't gonna forget that.
Speaker 2: I get all that, but somebody gets hurt and you applaud that. I don't believe it. I don't believe it. I look, they have the right. They paid their harder money because in the introduction when they he came out, they had Nick Chubb last. They booed him, they cheered Nick Chubb. I ain't got no problem. Man, you have the right. But when somebody gets injured for you to applaud that, I'm out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, but you know how people are like when you listen, they don't, man, listen if they ain't with you, excuse my language.
Speaker 1: It don't matter what it is.
Speaker 4: Hurt, you pass away.
Speaker 1: They don't care you're playing bad. They don't. They give two zero zero you know what. They don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't care. You know a fan, you know how you know how fans are?
Speaker 2: Man? She I mean, I can. I can. I might dislike something or someone, right, but I'm not I'm gonna applaud mishap. I'm not gonna have unfortunates. Uh, somebody getting injured or you know somebody. Now you know people like that, Oh I'm happy? Huh yeah you happy? Nah?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't operate like that. No, matter what I think of somebody, I don't I don't wish death.
Speaker 1: On them, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't. And I don't wish injury on someone because it's like I just like I said, you paid your money, you want to boot a man, boot a man. But I I just there's never gonna be a situation on YO where somebody gets injured and I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Be happy you clapping, Yeah, I just but again, you know, when it comes to fans, and you know how fans are, they're very fickle, very very ficle. Things haven't been going well in Cleveland, you know, for them, based on the quarterback play throughout the season this year, they probably wanted a change of the quarterback position and and just everything coming full circle and him going down, and I think with the frustration from the fans, and that's that's what we got to day. Obviously, the stuff that happened off the field didn't make it any better.
Speaker 2: Joe Joe Burrows fifteen to twenty five, two touchdowns, he got sacked three times. I mean, they he did oh Joe. They didn't do anything spectacular. I mean they had twenty things about O Joe. They had twenty five rushers for fifty nine yards. It was the turnovers that they got. They got a hundred yard kickoff return and they got a short fee. You know, Thompson turned the ball over twice. But it wasn't like they did anything spectacular. T Higgins had four for eighty two, Chase had five for fifty five. They both caught a touchdown, but that was it. I mean, if you look at it, twenty five twenty five. So again another fifty plus plays, which is crazy. Yeah, fifty plays, but it's not how many plays. It's making the plays that you have count. And when they got opportunities. Uh, Chase made a guy miss, called a quick pass, made the guy miss hit the same he's in the zone. Chase ran a great route, Joe threw a great ball touchdown, and you know, like I said, they got the hundred yard kick return to start the game.
Speaker 4: O Joe, Charlie Jones, yep, oh that first that first player on the inside that was that was a slam route, double double slamts. That was Tea and it was Chase that caught the fade on Greg Newsom. You say, you you saw he hit the tyrone and stepped on Uh, this is the brown the Brown got a real good defense man. I love I love I love miss Denzel Ward boy, I love that boy. Office it's bad and so so who's Jameis Winston is going to be the starter from now?
Speaker 2: I mean it all depends on Dorian Thompson.
Speaker 1: Here's the starter.
Speaker 2: We Dorian Thompson is healthy. He came in because.
Speaker 1: He remember Jameis Wilson was a healthy scrats today. He wasn't even dressed.
Speaker 2: He was the third quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you know third quarterback one dressed?
Speaker 2: No, they dressed him.
Speaker 1: Let's bet bet five dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DeShawn win it. I mean Thompson went in after that. Shawn got hurt, right.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying they win in the game with two quarterbacks. Yeah, Jameis Winston was dressed to day, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying there's a reason why he wasn't. He wasn't dressed, O Joe, because you put him up. You put a third quarterback up. That means you got to take an offensive line of the defensive lineman. And unless jamis playing on running down to point a kickoff a kick kick return, we can't. We can't have him dressed.
Speaker 4: Now, So he who's he is going to be the starter or Drian Thompson gonna be the starter.
Speaker 2: Thompson got nicked. We don't know the significance of the injury. So once we find out he might he could be the starter. Because Thompson injury, it's so bad he might not be able to play. Then you have.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I just thought about that. I'm tripping. So Drian Thompson was the second SEP.
Speaker 2: So there's a possibility if Thompson is nicked really good, really good or bad, however you want to look at it, he might not be able to play next week. And then you, I mean, you won't have any choice but to put James because we know Deshawn's not playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn it is.
Speaker 2: And and what's what's Cleveland? What you're thinking? What could have been? It's over? It's over, Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey you Oh my goodness, man, just like through the never mind. I don't want to talk about that. That that's it is. Seeing that thing pop, you know when they do it in stuff motion and you can see the vibration through the sock, the little ripple.
Speaker 1: Yep, I knew exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: But let's let's let's be real no, but Aaron Rodgers hadn't played well this year. O y'all? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, let's not. I mean, I understand what he was in Green Bay, but we haven't seen that yet with the Jets, and it's gonna be very interesting to see if he can get back. Now, do we do I expect him to be what he was in those MVP seasons. I don't know, Yae, I don't. I mean, he's no, no, I mean he's coming off an Achilles and he's forty years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also when you have a web, when you have a weapon like that, you can count on every goddamn time if you look, if you've been watching the Just games, I've been watching the Jets games, like maybe you got you got a young bull like like seventeen men that can actually get open like that. I really think, even posts pre Achilles injury, he could always counting them boys to be over. But he had he had That's the reason he was able to win that m VP because he was able to he was able to get the ball to them, he was able to facilitate, and they were always open.
Speaker 1: He knew where everybody was gonna be.
Speaker 4: They were always in the right spot, there would be no mistakes like you saw the other night when he threw the ball to Mike Williams and Mike Wison wasn't on the red like that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you got to eat out, You got to eat? Is there the little miscommunication? You don't. Yeah, now we get behind closed door, like, hey, you know, I'm expecting you to be x y right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he released in side, but he never got back out if they if they planned to, and you got you got the go ball. If you're gonna release outside, get back out there to the red line.
Speaker 1: So the quarterback got somewhere to go with.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many times you think during the course of the game a receiver runs the wrong route, quarterback has the wrong way, and we don't know about it because they don't discuss it. And then once we get behind closed doors, that's what we do. That's why I'm sure don't show me up John with the same John with the same way, with the same way. Hey, Manny, you heard pat Man. Quarterbacks? Hey, you understand. And they controlled, they controlled, They control the food on the table. Now almost they'll control whether you get to eat a lot or a little now how much you want to eat? Now you Oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay, you better be careful, absolutely careful. I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 4: I don't think this was Let me tell you how how I want chat chat those of you two to look at Look at my stats when you get the chance, look at my stats. I remember what year this was, but I was kind of disgruntled. I was kind of disgrundled, and I don't think I asked for a trade. It might have been Drew and just I kind of got sick of the media blaming me for the reason we were losing. So they were putting everything on me because obviously I was the one doing all, having all the fun and whatever. So they started to turn on me a little bit our own media in Cincinnati, and I said, you know what, well, hey, I.
Speaker 1: Want to trade, I want out something like that.
Speaker 4: And I remember the Reds excuse me, the Commanders at that time and Dan Snyder. They offered the Bengals a one for one and Mike Brown said no. Mike Brown said no, We're not going to set a precedent that a player can come in and say, okay, he's not happy and say, oh, you know what.
Speaker 2: I want, I want, I want to trade it.
Speaker 4: Nah, it ain't happening, So they turned that down, right. I'm just coming off a really good season despite me being discrunnel. I don't know what they did offensively or how they weren't able to get me the ball that particular year, all of a sudden, unk I had by five hundred yards? Is Cincinnati the whole season that year? The last year with you was oh no no, no, no no no. It's like I was coming off maybe a twelve hundred and thirteen yard season and then you know, I was getting the meeting was on my ass about us losing unk. There was nothing. I was healthy. I was completely healthy. I swear for god. If you look at my stats, you look at it, it's thousands, thousand, thou thousand, thousands, thousands, and all of a sudden, it's a five hundred yard season. I don't know if they found a way, like like to work me.
Speaker 1: Out the offense.
Speaker 4: I really had five hundred yards the whole season, and then the next season, I'm right back to twelve hundred right.
Speaker 1: Like in a sense, it was like, damn, are they that powerful? Where you know what?
Speaker 4: Oh, you want to play with us, Okay, we're gonna play with you the whole season. And I was scared to say anything because I already caused brookers and made noise in the off season, so I'm definitely not gonna do it in season because I'm already I'm already on thin ice in a sense, and I'm like, well, damn, they not even like I'm not even part of the offense.
Speaker 1: That's what it felt like. And I was still I was still that boy.
Speaker 4: I ain't know what the hell was. I ain't know what the hell was going on. So I just had to throw that story out there based on what you were just talking.
Speaker 2: Troy Aigman did not hold back when addressing the disappointment of the cow to the start of the Cowboys season CD, lambing the other Dallas wide receivers for their performances hold on through the first six game. I think the routes are terrible. I think they run terrible routes, and I've always thought that beyond this year, I think CD's got to improve, and it's route running. And as a quarterback, if you're not certain where the guys are going to be consistently, it's hard to play that position. I see guys lazy coming off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes they run. If they do, it's because they're anticipating they're going to get the football on that play. But if they're not, they don't, and it all ties together. So I'm not impressed with that part of the game. Troy also talked about CD missing minicamp. I'm an old school guy. I just believe practice matters. So do I believe that having the team together matters. So do I. So if I knew I was going to be sign him anyway, I would have had to sign so he'd be working out with my quarterback and doing things that they should be doing. O Jo, You see, this is what I like, Ojoe. I like when Troy see I like whomen right. White quarterbacks say that because they don't get labored as haters are jealous. See when you and I say that, we if I have said the exact same thing. Oh you're a hater, you jealous? You bringing the black man. Now what y'all gonna say about Troy, I'm just jem to comments. What say say Troy, he's jealous, he a hater, he envious, because that's what y'all do when blacks. We try to offer critique for what we see having played the game. Y'all kill us, y'all beat us up. Now, what y'all gonna say about true, don't you? But CD was never O Joe. I never looked at CD as a rout right ce D is a guy that's tremendous, run after the cat. He's not a route runner. He's not technically sound like Jellal. He's not technically sound like Davonte. He's not a route runner. He's not like Tory Hole. He's not like m Teina mccardo. He's not like Jimmy Smith. He' not like you Oo. That's not what he is. And that's okay. But what I do agree with Troy is that, bro, even when you're not getting the ball, you got to bust your butt off the ball.
Speaker 4: I got the come on like the fact him singling out CD, him singing out that, I mean, I hear a lot of CD.
Speaker 1: There's CD, that CD CD. But hell, the goddamn defense is atrocious. The defense.
Speaker 4: The defense is atrocious. That's magnified. Now everything is magnified now because you're losing. So now when you're losing, everything is magnified. So now they nick picking every little goddamn thing.
Speaker 2: But you know that going in Oyo, what's gonna happen. You start to lose, They say you lose your help, You start to lose, got your locker room dirty. I told him, Jared, come about with we don't need him in practice. I said, you see, I said, see you say, I said, you say, I dumb that sound. Now you know you're gonna sign him or we're gonna get it. We knew he was gonna sign him. Why would you What do you mean he doesn't get anything at practice? Do you see the connection or the non connection that he and back has had for the first six games.
Speaker 4: Off a little bit you get you get that you no matter what y'all did the previous year, you have to get in the lab. You got to get in the lab and rebuild that chemistry all up again. You got to unplug your router, plug it back in and restart every season. You gotta do it, and you can't do it in the off season. When you just by yourself constructured environment with people on you, that's what that's when you get it done. And if you knew he was gonna sign him, why wait, why you did the same thing with goddamn Zeke.
Speaker 1: You did the same thing with Zeke.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Are you serious about winning? Then you need all your players together. You need them all together when it counts and when it matters. Mini camp, training camp, all, see the workouts, come on, man.
Speaker 2: But but here's the thing, though, O Joe, is that we know Troy. Troy got in Mike's ass. He expected, he demanded excellent from Mike. So this is not but I just believe you got the whole guy's accounts. It is an absolute must. Now, I'm not telling what somebody told you told me to say. I'm telling you haven't been in situation. The standard is the standard, and we don't change that standard because of who you are. We play to the standard and whatever and whatever happens after that, we live with it. But we're not gonna come here. Oh no, no, no, no, no no no no no, no, no, no no no. When we hit that field, yes, sir, we had an expectation. I don't know how everybody else did it. But when we hit that feel in Denver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all listen, y'all was a well oil machine, right, y'all was a well, oil machine, well, oil machine.
Speaker 2: There was an expectation on y'all, right, there was an expectation that we had. We played to a standard. We know what was expect We knew what was expected of us from each an individual, each and every one of us. John had to play for We had a standard here, right, But John needed to play to his standard. Eighty four need to play to his standards. So the thirty so did eighty seventh and eighty. Everybody played to the standard, right, and then whatever happens after that. We lived with it. But it wasn't People think you get good in the game. You win the games Monday through Friday. Everything is tied together. Anybody that tells you that it's not don't play the game and they've never played the game. That's when you win the game. It's what you do in the meetings. How tendive are you in practice? Yeah? I know practice, Yeah, I need it. I need I just I just don't get these.
Speaker 1: Guys talk about talk about that.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the goddamn schedule for the Cowboys? The next three games? Hell, the next five in a row boy. It can it can get it can get ugly, it can get real ugly. I'm not sure what them. I'm not sure when the Marcus Lawrence comes back. I'm not sure how long how long he's out. I'm not sure how long Michael Parsons is out. But it can get ugly real fast for a team that's been twelve and five the past three seasons.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael's missed what Michael's missed the game? He's missed the game. So they're on a bye week, so three weeks. It all depends on how bad that how ankle spring is for him to come back. I don't know d loss injury. I don't know his injury, so I don't want to speak to like he's gonna be out another week or he's gonna come back. So I really don't know. But I know Michael has a high ankle spring, and I think by the time by the time the bides over, it'll be three weeks. So is it a four to six weeks? Is it? You know? Do they? If I'm him? Are you going to try to not look you're that's struggling. You try to get your best players back as soon as possible. But just know my number is depth. You know I came back and I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't be able to use that against him though. I mean they can, but I doubt they would. He's the type of he's one of those players you kick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just I know.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't play with him like that.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: I could, I could have. I could have had him back.
Speaker 4: I could have had Michael Parson's back right after about two days after he spring is ankle, the high ankle spring with my remedy. But don't nobody listen to me. Hell, I could have healed Kawhi Leonard. You know he wouldn't miss no damn time.
Speaker 1: I got some for his need. I got some for him.
Speaker 2: Joe Ojo No, no, Ojoe no, No. I trusting I'm telling you you ain't got double for Whys done. Sunday was another rough outing for the Cleveland Browns offense, but there won't be any changes made to the quarterback position. Kevin Stefanski told reporters Buddy that he won't be benched Deshaun Watson and favorite Jameis Winston following the twenty sixteen lost to the Eagles. I think there were moments obviously that yesterday. I think DeShawn gives us the best chance to win to not winning continues to give us the best chance to win. And we need to play really good offensive football at the position and really at every other position.
Speaker 1: Do you think what you're thinking? What you're thinking?
Speaker 4: Now, let's let's let's think from a business a business standpoint.
Speaker 1: You understand how those owners are thinking.
Speaker 4: And you know seven seven Kevin Stefanski doesn't pull the strings on that puppet. If I'm paying somebody that kind of money, he's going to play even if things aren't going well. I'm gonna try to get my money's worth until i can't no more.
Speaker 2: I ain't paying I'm paying the guy forty five million. I'm paying the other guy five to seven million. It's like, it doesn't make sense. Why would I do so?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean, I mean why would they make a change. Why would they make a change? I mean him saying, him saying, Deshaun Watson gives us our best chance to win?
Speaker 1: Is he wrong or is he right?
Speaker 2: What you think? Do you think Jameis.
Speaker 4: Winston gives that Cleveland Brown is a better chance to win at the quarterback position.
Speaker 2: How about this? He gives me the best chance to win but you're not winning, So how good of a chance you think?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's the flat the flashes of brilliants that you see, just the flashes aren't as consistent as it used to be.
Speaker 2: He says, I think Deshaun gives us the best chance to win. Continue to give us the best chance to win, we need to play really good offensive football at his position and really good football at every other position to be successful. No crap, Sherlock. Yeah, wow, that is some that is That is some great coaches. That is, man, That is some motivational stuff right now. We need to quarterback to play good all the time.
Speaker 4: He has a ball in his hands every place, so his decision making and everything he decides to do with the ball impacts and affects everyone else around him, especially offensively, hell even defensively, because if you make mistakes, then they always don't the goddamn feel on the defensive.
Speaker 1: Side of the ball.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I agree, Yeah, I say, I'm just saying I was asking your thoughts on what you think should they make a change, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Oho after three years? Yeah, I mean it's it's and I get it when you when you invest that kind of money, a lot of times. It's just like anything. It's just like with an investment. When you put a lot of money into an investment, OHO, it's hard to get off it. It's hard to get off it because you want to see something of giving in. You want to see some type of return on your investment. Sometimes you got to cut your lost.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you.
Speaker 4: I got a question for you, so fellas, that's in the chat that you listen to me. Now, think about this on much smaller terms.
Speaker 1: But think about it. You're dating a woman, you've been dating it.
Speaker 4: For two or three years, and you're thinking about all the money and everything you've invested in this individual, and you just and you keep on, you keep on trying, You keep on trying. The things just don't seem to be working out and going the way you'd like it to go in the right direction. But you keep thinking about all the time you spend, all the money you spend invested in this individual, are you gonna.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna shelf her? Are you gonna say? You know what, I don't want I don't want to do this no more?
Speaker 2: You know why? Let me tell you why. Because you don't want her to be what you think she can be with somebody else when you've invested all that in her. See, that's why a lot of teams don't want to get upset player, because what if he goes and be somewhere else what we thought he could be here? You done bought five, ten, fifteen, Yssale, Lewis, er Mas, Gucci bags, Bliinciaga. You don't, oh will she won't do right? Damn?
Speaker 1: But think about this. Think about this. What if you cut your losses to get.
Speaker 4: The bags and everything you bought because you can get that back right and then if she does leave and you get rid of that, think about it not being that's an expense that it is no longer.
Speaker 1: On your on your tab, it's no longer on your it's no longer on your plate. And that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. But a lot of people don't think like that because, like you said, you made a heavy investment. It's just like you buy a stop or you buy an investment property if you don't want to get off it on yo. Because you thought this was the run property. This was gonna be your Netflix, this was gonna be your Google, this was gonna be your Apple, your uber, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: That's the funny thing when that we always need to learn and understand everything we invest in. We're not gonna get a return on everything we invest in. We're not going to get a return on. So you have to know when to cut your losses. And it's okay because at some point that lost when you become somebody else's responsibility because they ain't doing right by you.
Speaker 1: Nine times out of ten, they gonna do right by the next month either. So if a certain individual, if a certain player looks a certain.
Speaker 4: Way, it ain't like all of a sudden they're gonna go to another team and they're gonna be magic and all of a sudden turn around and be somebody else that they're not.
Speaker 2: Dimigo Ryan says Jordan Love will be the best QB we faced despite playing Josh Allen. Bill's fans are taking these quotes very serious. Many feel that Josh Allen the second best quarterback in the league behind Patrick mahowns me. Personally, I'll take Lamar Jackson, but that's another story. O Jo. Do you believe that Jordan Love will be the best quarterback that the Texans have faced, even though they do have Josh Allen, Yeah, on their resume.
Speaker 4: Probably I think Josh Allen Josh Allen is very good and see his resume speaks for herself, despite.
Speaker 1: Obviously the turnovers. But he's good.
Speaker 4: You can see what he's doing now and being Superman, not having elite players around him, but still getting the job done.
Speaker 1: But Jordan Love is really good. Jordan Love is really good.
Speaker 4: Jordan Love to me is in the same bracket in a sense with Jayden Daniels with a CJ. Stroud, with a Lamar Jackson. You know, he's somewhat He's also a dual threat quarterback. He can run, he can run, he can throw, make all the throws. And to be young as he is, he's very promising, which is why they paid him what they did.
Speaker 1: And I mean I agree with him. I agree with Jordan Love is really really, really good, really good. And the funny thing.
Speaker 4: About it is is you'd have to be a football fan, not a casual fan of the game. You'd have to be a football fan to understand how good Jordan Love is and actually watch those Packers games.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Like I said, I take my first I don't put anybody next to him because you see what he's done in this six years or starting is off the charge. I mean, you don't get the four super Bowls in six years, you win three with two MVPs, three super Bowl MVP's. That's that's beyond what breakdown. Brady has more. But if you look at Brady's first six years, and you look at his first year six years, you look at Brady Brady, they were a defensive team. Brady wasn't asked to do what Mahme boy's doing, but yeah, he's phenomenal. I would take Lamar Jackson as my second quarterback behind Mahomes over Burrow and Josh Allen. But I can see people saying Burrow. I can see people saying Josh Allen, maybe cj Jordan love Purdy, whatever the case may be. But one two for me is Mahomes and Lamar.
Speaker 1: So hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Now, who are our top five? So we got we got we got Burrow first, you got Lamar are? So what Josh Allen third? Is Josh on that list?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: No? I said, I said my homes.
Speaker 2: You got Borough first in front of who my home?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, like, talk to me real quickly your top five based on who you who would say if they would ask you, so you have you have Josh Allen second before Lamar.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would take no, I would take Lamar's second, I would take h I would take I would take Josh third, Borough four, and I would take I think I would take I think I would take.
Speaker 1: You put Josh Allen in front the borough though. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: That I would take your preference. Take Josh. See how I did it? Okay? Uh? Yeah, I mean if look, I think once you get like, once you get past the first two, I think you're kind of splitting hairs with Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and uh and CJ. I think I know CJ is only his second year in the league, but I don't see a situation where he regresses. I only see situations where he get improves. Jordan Love is Jordan Loves and people like man, you you're talking about Jeordane Love over Dak. Yeah, I'll take Jordan Love over Dak. I'll take c J. Stroud over that too. But you know the thing is, most of the quarterbacks you can go week to week. I think the top two are kind of set because Josh Allen Burrow one of them players, Jerry Darkins played as good as anybody. What I'm saying, I think like it can go week the week, like most positions can go week the week. I think when you look at what Mahomes has done his body of work, not at the end of the year, we could say does he still does he still deserve to be the number one quarterback?
Speaker 4: Probably because this is what we see for Mahomes every year, especially in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 1: It always looks like this.
Speaker 4: The numbers aren't staggering, it's not crazy, but all of a sudden when it matters most Guess who always comes through in the clutch.
Speaker 1: Guess who every time?
Speaker 4: Every time, at some point he's gonna have three four hundred, five hundred yard games. They're gonna come. They're not gonna come right now. For some reason, they never come.
Speaker 1: At the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: For them.
Speaker 4: It's always something that's always an issue with the offense or the balls being dropped. There's there, there's no receivers and nobody they're not catching the balls.
Speaker 1: That's what it was last year.
Speaker 4: This year injury she rices out Juju goddamn Juju steps up, has a hell of a game, Travis Kelsey gets going late.
Speaker 2: It's always remember remember the Patriots said, nah, we ain't got no use for Juju.
Speaker 4: Wrong system comes, she goes out. Juju comes in thirty off the rip. That's that fast, just that fast.
Speaker 2: But quarterbacks and take receiver to make them look really really good. That's what that's what that's what the really good ones can do. But the quarterback it's so hard, o Joe, because any given a week, you're like, I take Jared Goff, No, I take Josh Allen, No I take c j no I take I'll take Jordan Love, No, I take Joe, I take Josh. And I mean you we seen pretty deal where you're like that boy funny.
Speaker 4: I always think about when you think about the top five chat whoever your top five players are. I always think about it. Forget the stats, we get the numbers and all that stuff. I know all that matters, But if you were to put them on any other team, would they still be able to be efficient and be productive regardless to where they went, regards to who was at their disposal? As far as weapons are concerned, could they still wheel and deal without.
Speaker 2: Being boy I showed can you imagine a home with with Chase and Higgins? Can you imagine here? What can you imagine here with Waddle Tyreek and.
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Or you put him in San Francisco with that running game, Christian McCaffrey, Kittle, dee Bo and bad Look some guy. Is that they are a system. They defined, they defied whatever you're doing. They are above it, and they'll they'll elevate whatever whatever you have.
Speaker 1: Very few can do that.
Speaker 2: That's different, elevating.
Speaker 1: Very few of that the quarterback position can do that. There's maybe two or three that can do that. No matter what situations they go to, they can elevate it. The volume