Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: Benny woolweary Ukrainians now, except they're unlikely to retake some of the land that Russia's annexed, like Crimea, and Putin's un likely to settle without it.
Speaker 2: But Ukraine is going to need meaningful.
Speaker 3: Security guarantees that Putin would break agreements and attack again as he has done before for the first time. President Joe Biden also I think Ukraine to use long range US missiles to strike Russia, A studying change in policies a major factor in the decision. US officials say ten thousand North Korean troops arriving in Russia to fight alongside the Russians.
Speaker 4: He and the reporting today from everyone coming out of South Korea that North Korea might be sending one hundred thousand troops to Russia, a one hundred thousand, which is really something in The New York Times saying today that the whole Biden allowing the new weaponry is all about shoring up Ukraine before Trump comes in because he's worried Trump is going to be, you know, less supportive of Ukraine. What kind of theory is that you either support Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Are you not?
Speaker 4: Your timetables shouldn't be based on whether or not Trump's coming in.
Speaker 2: I don't get that at all.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, let's not get starting about the Biden Ford and policy in their support for Ukraine. Let's talk to military analyst Mike Lyons about this topic and a couple of others.
Speaker 2: There's a great deal to discuss. Mike, Hi, how are.
Speaker 6: You hey, Good morning guys. Great to be back with you.
Speaker 4: So well, these attack them weapons now that they can fire him into Russia make much difference.
Speaker 7: No, they really won't. It's also, you know, dayly eight dollars short. And it just goes to show you that this administration has not allowed Ukraine to fight this war. They've just tried to manage it. And what we've managed is the slow demise and the degradation of Ukraine's military assets. We've allowed Ukraine nothing when it comes to going on the offensive, and it's allowed Russia to rearm refit itself when those times when Ukraine was just trying to seize the initiative.
Speaker 6: So at this point to your point before. It has to do with trying to trump proof this.
Speaker 7: They're getting as many pieces of equipment I guess to Ukraine as possible attackers are just deep artillery fires that can go well into Russia. They'll target let's say, airstrips and logistic facilities, and they're only allowed to be used in the Curse region.
Speaker 6: Once again, I.
Speaker 7: Don't understand either. They've also put that restriction on them as well. You still don't see storm shadow from the bridge, you still don't see other weapons coming from NATO. So the bottom line is it's going to make no difference whatsoever, and we're all it's just getting to the point of when the trumpetdministration is going to come in and seeing what they're going to.
Speaker 2: Do, just out of curiosity, Mike.
Speaker 5: We get the argument via email, text, whatever from folks are of the more JD vans Ukraine is not our problem philosophy saying hey, we're going to cause World War three for something that's not in our strategic interests.
Speaker 2: How do you respond to them?
Speaker 7: I think strategically have to look at this as deterrence and as the fact of if you're going by an order that says one country can invade its neighbor. But we're past that now, four years, three years past that time of trying to re establish it. It's going to have to be established, you know, quickly. I think it's starting to be re established in the Middle East, for example, what the Trump administration coming in, going to allow Israel to I believe, going to attack Iranian nuclear facility. But no, it is our problem, it's Europe's problem. It's something that we have to take the lead on and the like. I don't think we need to against send American soldiers, but we could have supported Ukraine initially from the beginning. This drip drip drip of how we've supported them and how again, it's been about managing this as opposed to letting Ukraine fight the war. So to say that it's not necessarily our problem is not really the whole truth.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: Russia had their worst month of the entire war. This past month lost nearly fifteen hundred men a day casualties. That's a stunning number. And now the reporting today one hundred thousand North Korean troops maybe on the way. How do you react all that stuff?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know how one hundred thousand troops are going to get there. I mean, it's a long train ride from wherever they're coming from. So there's that's a pretty big logistical challenge. It would take them months for.
Speaker 6: That to happen.
Speaker 7: But the ones that are there, they could become targeted. Let's say those take attackers could be targeting those military areas where they think that those troops are going to be, and those guys are going to get there and find out very quickly that this is the last place in the world they want to be.
Speaker 6: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think that there's a lot of a lot of logistics to still figure out whether how you're going to get one hundred thousand troops from, you know, versusly that part of the world, from North Korea into Russia in a manner and then get them to the battlefield.
Speaker 6: That seems a pretty long long task to get a compus.
Speaker 4: But just in general, the idea of North Korean troops using Iranian weapons while Russia is funded by Chinese money, that's a lot of countries involved in a war.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, who had that in their Bengal card for this year?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: North Korean troops inside of Russia fighting against Ukraine.
Speaker 6: No one did.
Speaker 7: And this is exactly what this Biden administration is allowed to happen. It's allowed this access of these allies between Russia and China. I think India is now more aligned with China than they've ever been before. North Korea, Iran, and then the Huthis still as the Russians can still fund things that are going on for the Huthis to attack Americans.
Speaker 6: So the terrence needs to be re established very quickly.
Speaker 7: In the new Trump administration, I think you're going to see them try to do that.
Speaker 6: They'll do it in both ways.
Speaker 7: I think carrot and stick in this way in Ukraine in particular, they'll try to do a business deal. I think they'll try to convince Russia that they don't want to be this vassal state of China. I think that deep down that's kind of what's going on right now, and Russia precedes itself to be a world power. I think I think Donald Trump will try to make a deal with the Russians and a business like transaction to kind of, you know, kind of pay them off for stopping the war and then allow them this latitude to potentially become a great world power again, and vladimber Putin might go for that.
Speaker 6: We'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, studying the frenemy ship of China and Russia through the decades is a really interesting thing, and I love the idea of trying to drive a wedge as we have in the past. But closer to home, Jack, did you want to get into the SECT deaf thing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we saw.
Speaker 4: I saw you tweet something in support of people of your rank with Exeth being named the candidate for SECT. Have you guys had the same rank?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were retired army major, so I thought that was pretty funny there.
Speaker 6: I've met Pete a couple of times.
Speaker 7: I don't know him that well or anything like that, but he's a smart guy, disruptive type individual. I think once he gets to you know, to the Pentagon, hopefully he'd make it there. But he'll bring this perspective of I think, being closer to the troops, and I think that the general officers talk a good game about it, but frankly ours are so far removed of it. They're thinking about strategy, and they're thinking about things at such a high level. I think right now he's it would be an individual that I think would work out well from a disruptive capability. You know, Pete Hex that's going to go into the Pentagon and put a sign in every conference room in the Pentagon that says the priority of the militaries to fight and win the nation's wars, And every meeting that takes place in that conference room is going to say, well, if the if the purpose of this meeting is not to accomplish that objective, we're not meeting, we're not talking about it. So I think you're going to see a lot of things go by the wayside. Frankly that this administration has tried to force through the military the past four years. They've used the military as social reinjeering at something unfortunately Democrats have done in the past, as opposed to trying to recognize that the military reflects society but then not become an experiment for society. So I think I think that he'll look to change a lot of those kinds of things.
Speaker 5: I realized this is a really philosophical question, but around here we believe that to a large extent, the US has become a country that is just too comfortable with the status quo. And all agents of change seem like dangerous and frightening. Which is not to say if a guy's an outright lunatic you need to embrace him because he's quote unquote an agent of change.
Speaker 2: But boy, we feel like an overripe fruit to me.
Speaker 5: And I think a change would be welcome at least give it a try.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'm concerned about, once again our lack of creativity of what our enemies can do to us and anything from bringing commercial ships along our coastlines and have them become trojan horses for missile attacks. There's lots of things that I'm not sure that we're really defending where we could be falling asleep at the switch in a lot of ways. So the but but it takes, it takes this change from the top. It's going to take the change from Donald Trump on through. There's no question when Pete Hegg said, if he gets to the Pentagon, it becomes sect deaf. We'll have intention of accomplishing his objectives and they'll be they'll be crystal cleared everybody around him.
Speaker 6: You'll know how to act in the absence of any kind of guidance.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: And so I think that that he'll do that.
Speaker 7: Then Number two, the other thing that we needed that he needs to do is budgetary and get get the military back online with We've given a lot of equipment to Ukraine, We've given a lot of equipment out and I think we need we need to go back to a little bit of a war footing right now and restock some of the things that we've had because we've we've been giving it away. I think that's another important mission for him to do well.
Speaker 4: So some of the pushback on him is, you know, never having run a giant organization like this and who has it's the biggest bureaucracy in the world. But like if you were given that job, would that be something you could figure out?
Speaker 2: Or how do you see that knock on him?
Speaker 7: Well, I think he's going to have to pick subordinates that maybe have a little bit of that experience.
Speaker 6: We'll see that.
Speaker 7: That'll be the telling sign is who's who the Deputy Secretary of Defenses will be in these different areas.
Speaker 6: They won't be from the swamp.
Speaker 7: I will tell you that there'll be individuals that you know, maybe will come from some of the think tanks that are out there. Maybe they will come from the retired military ranks. I mean he knows, he knows high ranking general officers. He does know who they are, and he'll he'll pick probably some of them. So it's not just going to be him alone, I think, And you're right, that's that's the knock on him. But you can argue the greatest strength greatest weakness in that regard, so that could be something that could that could become to his strength as well.
Speaker 2: He won't.
Speaker 7: He's not beholden to anybody. He's not beholden to the deustrial military complex.
Speaker 6: He's not beholding anybody. So we'll see how he goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would rather see a fighter and agent of change who employs bureaucratic experts than a bureaucratic expert at the top who then chooses, you know, people or arguably involved in the fighting. Mike, we didn't really get a chance to get into China much. They are obviously gearing up as fast as they can to take us on, but perhaps another day.
Speaker 2: We appreciate the time very much. Thanks sure, guys, thanks for ha me yep.
Speaker 4: Of course, boy, that is really something. Zelensky did an interview yesterday and he is making all kinds of positive noise about Trump taking over as president and his ability to wind a war down, everything like that. I don't know if that's just recognizing that Trump's the guy now, so I.
Speaker 2: Want to be on a good side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, Trump responds to flattery obviously, and also, and Zelensky is smart enough to have discerned this that Trump is a tough guy, and if Zelensky can spin it, that man does Putent think he can push the US around?
Speaker 2: That's something You're a punk, right, yeah?
Speaker 5: He said Biden punk, which he is, by the way, don't say I said that Biden punk. And he thinks you're a punk too, mister Trump, what do you say to that?
Speaker 4: The economists reporting last week, I didn't get to it that Zolensky could be in political trouble next presidential election. There's somebody gonna run against him that is very well liked in the country, and Zelensky's ratings are down just because people are tired of the war.
Speaker 2: Which happens. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Asked Winston Churchill about that. Yeah, it happens. Yeah, God dang.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. The idea that the attackers that Biden just gave the go ahead won't make any difference is highly troubling. Obviously, the idea of North Korean troops by the tens of thousands showing up in the war is highly troubling.
Speaker 2: Good lord, I.
Speaker 5: Wonder if that's actually happening or is that a threat? You say South Korea is talking about it.
Speaker 4: Huh, they broke the story in every legit news service is reporting it today.
Speaker 5: That South Korea is saying it, or that it's actually happening.
Speaker 2: That it is going to happen. It's not happening yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I'm I'm always wary of the comy effect where you got that what's it called the circular logic or backbiting or what's good for the goose where you leak a story and then confirm it in the press.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk with a controversial T shirt at the Big Wrestling match at Madison Square Garden, among other things.
Speaker 2: On the Way Stay Tuned, referee Marc.
Speaker 8: Alloy warning Paul not to measure, but he measured him and then he hit him with her right along Tyson coming forward, but Paul is landing the cleaner effective bunchet we got two final minutes. Man Tyson greeding heavily as he makes his way back to the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's old. I think that was like.
Speaker 4: Round two where he was breathing so heavily. He walked like an old man man the first after the first round, he walked like an old man back to the stool, sat down, wide, eye was just his chest was just heaving. I thought, oh my god, if you're this tired after the first two minutes, did you actually train or is this just the problem with being your age or what?
Speaker 2: I don't know, little of both.
Speaker 5: Anybody who's ever seen a fight or been in a fight knows it's tiring and in a hurry.
Speaker 4: And what was the deal with the announcer was like way over the top in terms of trying to make jokes. Then you got Roy Jones Junior, who's a real boxer, kept saying.
Speaker 2: I don't like his legs. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like his legs because like Tyson is shuffled around like an old man out there. And then and then Rosie Prez as the other color person, Rosie Perez, who everybody wants for the big boxing matches for some reason. I don't know what that was starlet of the early nineties. Yeah, I don't know what the heck that was. Sixty one million people watched the fight on Friday night. That is a crazy number in the modern era where you know, the Grammys gets eighteen, the Oscars gets twenty. I mean, that's just an insane number. Uh. And you know, if you were watching it, you know how the whole Netflix thing was just not working.
Speaker 2: It was buffering or he couldn't log on at all.
Speaker 4: And I got texts from everybody I knew, like, is you're working on your TV? No?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 4: And then I went on Twitter and the whole country was going nuts over and the CEO of Twitter put out a statement Saturday night and said, well, it looks like the crowd was so big it had our buffer system on the ropes, cool boxing joke. Everybody was pissed off. It's not like you had to It's not like pay per view where you paid for it. Be did pay for it with your time and you know, scheduled your night around it like lots of us did.
Speaker 2: Well, if you have.
Speaker 5: A TV channel that doesn't show the TV show, that's not a very good TV channel.
Speaker 2: And I thought, geezu.
Speaker 4: And they kept running promos for their NFL because they're gonna have NFL games on Netflix live streaming on Christmas Day, some big games chiefs game, and I thought, this is not a good advertisement for your big NFL game unless you get a much better server.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wow. So what did you think of the main debacle?
Speaker 4: I mean, event, if I was going to talk about boxing, i'd talk about that fight before. And that's what me and all my friends who saw that, the fight right before the championship fight with the best female fighter in the world. That was one of the best boxing matches I've ever seen in my life. But it was so bloody. And this is the first time I've watched boxing in four K. That's gruesome. When I was a kid watching Muhammad Ali, if there was a cut, you couldn't like see into their head in the way. I mean, it wasn't like looking at a cut like you know you do in real life. It was just it was so that chick's forehead split open. My son didn't even look at it on our TV eight and oh that.
Speaker 2: Was oh so much blood old.
Speaker 5: Being beaten by the young women punching each other in the face.
Speaker 2: That's that's great.
Speaker 4: That's a little super little Roman empire ish you think on a Friday night. Well, that's two women bloodied each other. Now let's watch the old man get beat up. Yeah yeah, little Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: What daddy? No lions? Sorry, Sonstrong.
Speaker 4: And I'm just trying to take in, uh, you know, media over the last several days, including today, the.
Speaker 2: The how fired up people are about RFK Junior. Why is that such a why is that such a lightning rod point? What is it about that? I don't know.
Speaker 5: As opposed to other controversial figures there would be cabinet members.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: Gates, I get attorney general, and the fact that he might have had sex with a high school girl.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's that there's an argument to be made in favor of RFK Junior and it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: And in my opinion, the art the arguments against him are pretty good too. Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about this last week. He is a abortion up until birth guy and always has been.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a he's got a horrible personal life. His first wife killed herself because of all of his affairs, so I know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, there's the whole COVID.
Speaker 5: He hinted it it was targeting whites and blacks for the benefit of Jews and Chinese, right right, that's.
Speaker 2: A little uncomfortable, it's a little wacky.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if you watch Morning Joe featuring Neville Scarborough Chamberlain who's just recently gone to beg for Hitler's approval and his wife Mika.
Speaker 2: Now good nick hmm.
Speaker 5: They flew down to mar A Lago to meet with the big guy and are getting hammered for it for good reason.
Speaker 4: So in case you don't know this, and you shouldn't, you probably don't watch him. It shouldn't bec in the morning, And why freaking would you. But the hosts who used to just be co hosts, then they had an affair and dumped their spouses and married each other. But now they're married, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brasinski, and they had Trump on all the time when he first announced back in twenty fifteen, they were old friends.
Speaker 2: Then it went south and then he out of their.
Speaker 4: Affair and put out some stuff about Joe Scarborough being responsible for the death of his intern and all kinds of stuff that really turned the morning show on MSNBC against Trump, and they've hated him so much, and it's been the only story they talk about now for eight years is how awful Trump is and he's hitler. But for whatever reason, they went down to mar A Lago and talked to them over the over the weekend, and here's a little bit of that conversation from this morning.
Speaker 1: Joe and I went to mar A Lago to meet personally with President like Trump.
Speaker 2: What we did agree on was.
Speaker 1: To restart communications. And for those asking why we would go speak to the President elect during such fraught times, especially between us, I guess I would ask back, why wouldn't we?
Speaker 9: And it's going to come as no surprise to anybody who watches this show, has watched it over the past year or over the past decade, that we didn't see eye to eye on a lot of issues, and we told him so.
Speaker 1: Joe and I realized it's time to do something different, and that starts with not only talking about Donald Trump, but also talking with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you've lost half your viewers. I didn't realize being hitler is an issue. Among the issues we're prepared to discuss is you're hitler.
Speaker 4: I love this from I mean, I like her saying we've decided to restart communications. Wow, could you be more so important than that? It's like China and the United States are starting to talk again. Mika Brazinski's gonna start talking to Trump again. Whatever, good Lord, get over yourselves. Geez, yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 5: Scott Jennings, who's been terrific on the soon to be defunct CNN, among many commentators who said something the effective he said specifically, he was quote Hitler getting a lot more meeting requests than I would have thought. That's a good one. The fabulous Byron York Annals of Shamelessness. They call Trump a fascist and much much more, and then just twenty two days after his Nazi like Crowley, they fly to Florida for on audience.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: It was their network that ran the video, the black and white Ku Kuks Clan video from nineteen thirty nine about Trump's rally, and now they're going to meet with him to re establish communications, which is the most pretentious thing I've ever heard out of any host ever. Oh my god, right, it's like Dayton with.
Speaker 2: The Soviet Union or something.
Speaker 5: Oh, Eli Lake terrific columnist for The Free Press wrote, quite quote, why would Trump bother talking to these people other than to urge them to seek mental health counseling.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought when she said we've decided. You might be asking why we decided to restart community. No better question is why would he give you any time?
Speaker 2: And why are you telling us this? We don't care?
Speaker 4: Well, I assume it's got something to do with half of America voted for the guy. You might want to be able to, you know, get into the heads of half the freaking country.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that would be a thoroughly defensible point of view. And honestly, I think Joe, I don't know, Mikus strikes me as a bit of adult, But Joe Scarbaro is a very strategic guy, and he's a very very bright guy.
Speaker 2: He chose a role, he chose an approach he's got to show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he've goten incredibly wealthy and famous with the approach.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: But to your point, he sees that and thinks, hmm, what's the strategic way forward? One more quick reaction my main point than some more just for fun. But somebody said, once again, Democrats never actually thought Trump was Hitler or a fascist dictator or anything like that. If you were propagandized, it's okay, you got played. But I you know, I would like to point out I would like to get like a one day pass from Elon Musk to tweet to all of these people who are on Twitter and TikTok and Instagram, whatever, explaining how they've now cut off their family for voting right for Trump. I would like to point out to them, Hey, that propaganda. You bought, that rhetoric. You accepted. The people who convinced you it was true, never believed it. Don't tell your dad, you're never going to talk to him again. They exploited you for their profit and you believed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know, Like I said last week, that's what I'm hoping comes out of this as we have the next generation of young people that will head into adulthood realizing, oh, they claim it's an him as a Nazi and Hitler and all this stuff, and then as soon as the election's over, you just go back to business as usual.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's a rude.
Speaker 4: So now you all know it too, Like it took me a while to figure it out, because when you're young, you think this actually is the most important election ever. All the people I care about are telling me this is the most important election. The country's gonna be over if it goes the wrong way. Yeah, no, kid, You're not gonna talk to your dad anymore. Did you see Joe Biden sitting there smiling, shaking hands with Trump, and Joe and Mika.
Speaker 2: Going down there to talk to him. What are you talking about? How do you square those things? Friends?
Speaker 5: Seriously, take a moment and think about it. This is not a trick question, you know. One loyal viewer says, gutted by Joe and Mika this morning. Gutted, total capitulation after years of railing about his lack of fitness, not even an interview to show their journalistic integrity, just to pure kiss the ring session. Disappointed and done with them in their show. You're getting close, You're getting closer. The problem isn't that they're meeting with Trump. The problem is that the rest of it was pretend right right right? This isn't, you know, some sort of departure from their principles. These are their principles again, Where does that leave you? Having believed them and cut off your family, you know, if you wanted to attack Joe Scarborough and his wife. And again, I realize most of you don't. Ever, you've never seen one second of the show ever, I realize, And that's good, But god, you could play so many clips of them saying over the top things where it'd be legit to then ask them, how did you sit in the same room with this guy, who you see is one of the most evil people on the planet, who only cares about destroying the country, making sure women have no rights.
Speaker 2: He's racist?
Speaker 4: Can you possibly sit down and have a conversation with them? Well, it's because they didn't believe it in that stuff they said.
Speaker 2: Is how right? Yeah? Entertainment, news ertainment.
Speaker 5: Hey, a little closer to home, A word from our friends that simply save home security. If you're ever worried about the safety of your home and your loved ones, there's no better time to act than right now. You can get sixty percent off a new simply Safe security system.
Speaker 4: Best deal of the year. Hey, Patrick Holmes and Travis Kelsey. Get simply Safe. If someone's lurking around acting suspiciously, those agents would be able to see them, talk to them, set off your spotlights, even call the police before they've had a chance to break in.
Speaker 2: That's the active guard outdoor protection.
Speaker 5: Whah, wait a minute, the alarm works before they've broken in. Yeah, it's amazing, really cool, and there are no long term contracts, there's no cancellation fee.
Speaker 2: It's around a dollar a day for all this protection. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's a fraction of the old style systems, a fraction. Simply Safe is offering our listeners exclusive early access to their Black Friday sale this week. You can get sixty percent off any new system with a select professional monitoring plan. That's their best offer of the year. Had a simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty tired of the looking back over the presidential election, but I thought this article in the New York Times how Kamala Harris burned through one point five billion dollars in fifteen weeks was pretty entertaining.
Speaker 2: Maybe we got to get into that a little bit water how it helped her win. Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she burned through one point five billion dollars in fifteen weeks, according to New York Times, she was averaging one hundred million dollars a week on spending.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever spent anything even close to them that amount of money, even in a.
Speaker 5: Winning campaign, right right, which says something about money in politics. I mean, you can put like five hundred dollars or two blips kind of pig and it's still around squealing.
Speaker 4: Well, as The New York Times points out, she spent all that money and became the first Democratic presidential candidate to lose the popular vote in two decades.
Speaker 5: Says if she was a terrible candidate and everyone knew it all along. Wow, there's a viral video out now where it's Tim Walls.
Speaker 2: It's some you remember him. That was funny, wasn't it? Anyway?
Speaker 5: So Tim Walls is during the campaign, he's given his speech about a one thing I can't fuck him those people for is they've stolen the joy from America.
Speaker 2: We have the joy. They're dark and ugly enough of them.
Speaker 5: And then it cuts to everybody doing the Trump dance in the NFL and college.
Speaker 2: That's it on TV and just so, man, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Washington Post with a story out Today, athletes are beginning to celebrate their wins and goals by dancing like President Trump. I've seen everyone do it, said Las Vegas raiders Rock Bauers told USA Today, it's funny, it's ex weeing its all of sports.
Speaker 5: According a nactual NFL guy, Hannah, you wouln't think people be doing the Hitler dance, no matter how great a movie he had. You know, if Hitler did the moon walk, you wouldn't see people doing the Hey, you can dance just like Hitler. No, no, that would not be a thing. As the kids, I just hope all the youngsters and crazy ass soft headed left be cynical. Well a call their dads and their moms and their siblings and their old friends and wake up from your fever dream and be realize, Hey, they're trying to whip you up, to manipulate you to get your votes and your viewership and your money. Wise up, Yeah, get more cynical, get less dopey.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking at the picture at the big UFC fight with Trump and Kid Rock. Everybody in the crowd churn That seems like a jelly roll. That seemed like some joy there.
Speaker 5: Kid Rock really the girring of hip hop jack Kid Rock really looking too.
Speaker 4: Old for his outfit in some pictures. At some point you age out of your your wacky clothes, Elon wearing a T shirt that said occupy Mars, which I found hilarious to me.
Speaker 5: That is hilarious to me. You go with your look until the grave.
Speaker 2: Oh why not? Yeah, you're a major stop Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, can you imagine the Kid Rock in naval high slacks and a cardigan.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not right. I see you see he's still doing it. That's quite the crew for Trump to walk into that match, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Imagine trying to explain to somebody ten years ago, all right, here's the deal, and you go through that list of Elon Musk Okay, all right, I'm tracking with you and Kid Rock what and RFK Junior?
Speaker 2: Whoa wait what now? Oh right? That would be developed. Oh we got a lot more on the way.
Speaker 4: You can comment anytime on our text line four one five two nine five kftc are strong. Scientists are concerned that over the course of one hundred and eighty million years, the Y chromosome has declined, and that men could go extinct in six million years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So ladies hanging in there, you'll get your little president.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, crowd aghast.
Speaker 4: What I mostly thought was interesting in that joke was men will go extinct in the crowd cheering.
Speaker 2: That that particularly gals, It seemed like that whole view of men.
Speaker 4: We got to turn that around as a country somehow for my sons as they head out into the world.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's that's a real divide among women. Do you believe to be pro woman is to be anti man? What an insane point of view.
Speaker 2: I got more misogyny in a second.
Speaker 4: But first, if you listen in the Bay area of San Francisco, we have been on five sixty AM for quite a few years. Well, we're now on both five sixty and eight ten, the old kg oh call letters, and after the first of the year, it'll be only eight ten. Correct any of us correct? It's it's a lover tourse signal. Yeah, it's a better signal. It's one of the best AM signals in the entire United States. Eight ten legendary, and we're happy to be on it. And so switch over to eighten at some point.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hanson wrote this, making eight ten great again, Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty Okay ten ksfo soon to be.
Speaker 4: I guess this isn't misogyny. I just think it's dumb, so the you promised misogyny the big boxing match, Tyson landed eighteen punches in.
Speaker 2: The entire fight. How many rounds did it go?
Speaker 4: Six two minute rounds? Plenty eighteen punches total. I mean, that is not much of a fight. He was so tired though. He got punched in the face really hard a couple of times, and to his credit as a guy who's about sixty, didn't fall over. And I think Jake Paul realized if I knock out this old man in front of the entire crowd was clearly rooting for Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: I mean, wasn't even a question. It would have been awful for him.
Speaker 4: He's a businessman, he's a guy who's figured out to become a gazillionaire. As a really annoying him and his brother, I couldn't hate them more. I hate the whole influencer, Instagram, sensation YouTube thing in general, and they are the key to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're just ahead of it. I like the prom King and Queen of it, of.
Speaker 4: Just do outrageous stupid things to get attention and become rich. I hate that old thing. Speaking of which, in the boxing match, as they always do in boxing matches, they have really hot chicks in skimpy outfits who stand there and smile in their fake hooters, and this one tall blonde.
Speaker 2: And bring the number of the round around the ring. Girls. Yes, yeah, these girls got most attention.
Speaker 4: This one particular girl got most pretention just for standing behind the people as everybody was talking, and she became an instant sensation. I'm not even gonna say her name because I don't want to promote her, but uh, I mean you couldn't look at the screen and not notice her.
Speaker 2: She was quite noticeable.
Speaker 4: But she now has like five million Instagram followers and sixteen million TikTok videos and whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, so weird? Who are you dudes who start following someone on Instagram because it's.
Speaker 4: A slightly different and I mean slightly different hot blonde chick.
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 5: Well, unlike my misogynist friend, I'm not outraged or offended by any of this, but I will tell you this, Dear cash In, now hire an agent today by noon. Sign any contract put in front of you, no matter the terms, and make your money now.
Speaker 4: Or reply to all those rich dudes who are reaching out to you and see if one of them is nice enough to want to marry.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Signed that really cute girl at the Masters a couple of years ago. See seeing the super cute girl at the Tennessee football game who was on camera for ten seconds?
Speaker 2: Remember no, no no, the hot guard at one of the Trump trials of the Cops. She became cute cops. She became something for a while. Yeah, you better cash in like next day. I just I don't blame her.
Speaker 4: That's what She's attractive and she's trying to figure out how to make a living off the fact that she was blessed being attractive.
Speaker 2: You dudes, though, who follow her on Instagram? What is your thing? Can I buy your time?
Speaker 5: Goodness?
Speaker 4: You have nothing else to do with your life? Then follow yet another hot chick and look at her in her clothes? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Or out of them?
Speaker 5: She might get an OnlyFans account jack or sell her underwear god knows what in this six sick world. Uh, but I think that the dudes, they're taking it a lot less Seriously, this looks she's a really cute girl who's just a skinny, blonde girl with big boobs, imagine, and they'll check out her Instagram and then next.
Speaker 2: Week on to somebody else. Wow.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the process is to become that person in the boxing match. I wonder if that was pretty cutthroat, because turned out to be fairly lucrative for her.
Speaker 5: A lot more to come Next Hour. If you don't get Next Hour, grab it via podcast. Subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand.