Speaker 1: Before we get to three. The stupidest things ever said.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Could qualify if he had said it rather than posting it, So this could fit. So last night, a judge says, yeah, Donald Trump could send the National Guard out in Los Angeles to protect federal buildings, but apparently also said he doesn't have unlimited ability to do that. So Gavin Newsom has jumped on that with this statement, the court rightly rejected Trump's claim that he can do whatever he wants with the National Guard and not have to explain himself to a court.
Speaker 2: We will continue to take on the president.
Speaker 1: So he lost, but he's struggling on a post to try to make it sound like he won, right, which is pretty funny, you know what. I appreciate the effort. It's plucky, you know what. It's ridiculous, but it's pretty clever. Just some spirit that's great. So yeah, it occurs to me the bad take of the Week could be a new feature at Going Forward and the Armstrong He getdy sh I like the idea. We have three candidates today, Chuck Todd of Meet the Press fame who explained America to Washington and Washington America, Oh my god, every time I hear that phrase, I want to vomit. An anonymous Instagram woman who has clawed her way up to contend with celebrities due to the stupidity of her take, and then really one of the all time greats in this category, Whoopee Goldberg, with a truly profoundly stupid take, And I like how these are all so different. Yes, I think like semi consequential from a media standpoint, probably nutpicking, but still hilarious and amazing, and then means something is important but dumb. Yeah, it's It's a lot like the Westminster Dog Show. How do you judge the Schnauzer against the Irish wolf?
Speaker 2: Found?
Speaker 1: It is a task. It's very much like the wen Sminster Show. I am wearing a short skirt, a long skirt down below the knees, with sensible shoes and hose, so I can jog along next to these.
Speaker 2: Clips trotting along.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin with the Caesar haircutted just so full of himself it hurts Chuck Todd for the stupidest take of the week.
Speaker 3: I will go to my grave believing that the debate was intentional. Good for that, I neda done and general Maley Dellan will deny it till they're blowing the faith. They knew when the nomination was going to be and they knew they needed to deal with this with an opportunity to make a change if it was necessary.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Biden's inner circle intentionally trotted him out to make a fool of himself in the debate to get rid of him, even though they were, according to Chuck Todd's Jake Tapper's book, and everyone else, lying to everyone, including good friends, about the president's mental abilities as they desperately clung to power, knowing that even Kamala Harris would heave them all out on their ears.
Speaker 2: So they intentionally exploded. That's a dumb take.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I find that really hard to believe. And that's Chuck Todd. He's on some sort of podcast with uh and his name flits out of my head. The guy who wrote this down that we tend to like, Mark Lebovitch, Mark Lepovich, mark Levich.
Speaker 2: Is not in the long seeing yep, yep. So he agrees.
Speaker 1: And I mean, those guys know Washington DC insider stuff better than you know practically anybody. It just it just it doesn't seem like it fits with the rest of the cover up. No, yeah, eah, just clank all right. Intrant number two, anonymous Instagram woman.
Speaker 2: This is twenty one.
Speaker 4: Michael, who voted for Trump and all these moments I want the immigrants, Khan. They literally go on vacation to Mexico, gang gun, they go take a break from their reality and our reality and our land where we struggled for a better future. And nobody calls zip aliens or terrorists when they're on our land, right, we welcome them with open arm. Let them explore our land peacefully. They enjoy our beaches, our foods, our traditions, videotape everything that goes on in our communities in our country, like we're exotic animals to them. And yet where terrists aliens, criminal for living on stolen land.
Speaker 1: So when you go to Mexico to visit on vacation, nobody's calling you an illegal alien. Right.
Speaker 2: Wow? How old was she was? She eight?
Speaker 1: Because if she's eight, I'll give her a pass. If she's older than eight, I won't. And then just when you think, wow, this is a really strong entry, she just bam finishes with the whole stolen land Canard that's a pretty strong offering there, you m efforts. Nobody calls you aliens when you're on the beach at Cancun. No, you're you're literally tourists. Is why you haven't established them. It's not even worth arguing about. That is a dumb take, really dumb. And are you willing to give the land back to the Mayans and the Aztecs that the Spanish stole?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that idiotic argument we were talking about yesterday on the show. Hey, look at all the cities in California that had Spanish names.
Speaker 2: It's proof that stole the land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a bunch of lights, Bisku and Spaniards are the native peoples of Mexico?
Speaker 2: Are they the hell?
Speaker 1: Well, if you fall for that argument, well you haven't studied history or you just dumb. All right, but those two entrant strong, they're up against again a legend Wollop be Goldberg.
Speaker 5: Let's just remember too, the Iranians literally throw gay people off of buildings.
Speaker 6: They don't have to share the basic human Listen, let's let's not do that. Let's not do that because if we start with that, we have we have been known in this country to tie gay folks to.
Speaker 2: The wed Hey, I know, but where the Iran this.
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Are just black people?
Speaker 3: So is it not even the same?
Speaker 2: I couldn't step No, that's not what you mean to say. It is the same.
Speaker 4: No, it's not the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: The United States is nothing like if I stepped foot wearing this, young.
Speaker 2: People, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's very different to live in the United States in twenty twenty five than it is to live in a lot if you're.
Speaker 1: Black, for everybody, not if you're black, And if you are black in America, it's like being a woman in Iran.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a bad take.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried about how many people would buy that.
Speaker 2: Idea.
Speaker 1: And again setting this up, I thought, uh, interesting from a journalistic standpoint, I don't agree with the second one, kind of nut picking, but hilarious that somebody believes that third one important. I think this one is actually important. Noah Rothman of The National Review wrote a whole piece on it. Moral relativism. Relativism is the watchword of the day thanks to Senator Ted Kruz because he and Tucker Carlson got into it on that long video cast we didn't play that chunk of it. But Tucker said, all leaders kill people, as if when we take out Solimani, it's the same thing as putin bomb in a hospital in Ukraine. All leaders kill people moral relativism, putting them all in the same category. Back to Nora Rothman, he made an example of one of the American rights more prominent proponents of the notion that there are few ethical distinctions between the United States and its allies and the despotic criminal regimes that are devoted to remaking the US led world order on their terms.
Speaker 2: And all it took was.
Speaker 1: For the view's co host, Whoopee Goldberg, to become visibly agitated, was for her to be confronted with the fact that the Islamic Republican of Iran mercilessly abuses the minority groups that enjoy protected status here in the West. She said, as you heard there, let's not do that, because if we start with that, we have been known in this country to tie gay folks to car Listen, I'm sorry, they used to just keep hanging black people. Horrible story of you might remember from years ago gay people being gay people.
Speaker 2: Have been abused, but it wasn't the government.
Speaker 1: Policy to hang to drag gay people behind cars.
Speaker 2: It was a horrible, homophobic.
Speaker 1: Weirdo, nutjob, murderous lunatic who did that or lunatics.
Speaker 2: That's not our government policy in Iran.
Speaker 1: It's the government policy to hang gay people from cranes in the middle of Tehran, right to beat women down if they dare show their hair or talk back to the secret police. Yeah, it's just it's a profoundly evil take on top of it being just stupid. Noah points out in The National Review. Iran executes women out of a scene numbers, often for political offenses and sins against religious dogma. It executes children in similar numbers. It ruthlessly black males and courses families of women and children, intimidates, harasses in prison, tortures, and too many cases murders, so they will keep their dissension to a minimum. The Islamic Republic allows girls to be married in quotes off at thirteen, does not protect them from violent and abusive husbands, and then sentence them to death after they commit desperate acts to escape the crimes committed against them. This is all well known and well documented. For Whoopi Goldberg to claim that it's worse to be a black woman in America than to be a woman in Iran is a horrific thing to say. Yeah, and it bothers me that there might be a lot of people who believe that well, and it undervalues it spits on all the great good that's been done through the history of the country too, and all the progress.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's horrible. That's winner to me.
Speaker 1: It is obscene to try to portray the United States is as as awful as Iran or worse. That's so bad for our politics. Yeah, that was idiotic, just terrible. Do you think she believes that, You think she's just so.
Speaker 2: Separately.
Speaker 1: No, she's desperately motivated to be the victim. That is her status. She is so steeped in the victim culture, the oppressor of victim culture, and gains power from it that she in the in the hierarchy. You know, they actually teach it in universities, the whole intersectional thing in the hierarchy of grievance. Somebody suggested Iranian woman have it really bad, worse than whoopy has it in America, and she could not sit still for that. Well, Tucker's saying all leaders kill people, so I don't pay any attention to that is the same thing. Yeah, you got African leaders torturing and murdering Christians. It's not the same thing as things we've done or France does or no, no.
Speaker 2: No, we're running out of time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's that's a horrible suggestion, and that somebody as smart as Tucker would go with so horrible an argument to say something any any response to that text line four one five two nine five KFDC.
Speaker 2: Marstrong.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: According to a new poll, more people are getting news from AI bots like chat GPT, but it's not that reliable, and there's so much news happening that AI is actually confusing.
Speaker 2: Stories in details. For instance, here's some real news headlines this week.
Speaker 6: Okay, one hundred and ten year old lobster released Megan Marco responds to tworking video and ms McConnell's skull's red faced Pete hagg sat on Russia, but AI reported one hundred and ten year old miss.
Speaker 1: McConnell tworks in a Russian red loots.
Speaker 2: That shouldn't that shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like they had an idea for a joke and had to force a premise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was going to bring up, that people are increasingly turning to AI chat bots like chat GPT for day to day news, especially younger people.
Speaker 2: And so I just did it.
Speaker 1: Well, and what way did you get news from a chat gpt for instance?
Speaker 2: Well, I just asked what are the most important news stories today? Okay?
Speaker 1: And it spat out a handful, and you know that they are indeed big news stories, but they are all from liberal outlets, from the Guardian to Wikipedia to there's the Guardian again, Reuters. Wow, there's a big headline from Australia.
Speaker 2: Well, and we had.
Speaker 1: So yesterday. I believe Joe used the course expression as he has wont to do of when the S hits the fan, S being a letter denoting a really disgusting word.
Speaker 2: And I'm not.
Speaker 1: Familiar with these phrases that Joe traffics in, but apparently it's common when the S hits the fan.
Speaker 2: And so I chat GP why are you laughing.
Speaker 1: Katie because you are so full of what it's the fan? It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said what she said. Huh.
Speaker 1: So I asked chat GPT where that phrase came from and it gave me a little history, and I thought, wow, that is really really interesting. But then one of our listeners looked up the explanation that chat GPT gave and claims it's fake. The novel that they cited doesn't exist. Now, I haven't had a chance to verify that, but I'm going to assume it's true. If that's true, it's one of those hallucinations that we've all heard of where people have gotten trouble in court, for instance, where you cite a court case that chet GPT gave you it's completely made up. AI, for some reason, every once in a while, completely fabricate something like my son used to do when he was little, and I'd ask him a question and he felt like he had to have an answer instead of just saying I don't know, he would make something up. Apparently AI does that for some reason, and nobody has the idea why or how to stop it.
Speaker 2: But like, this is funny.
Speaker 1: I was just googling it to see if I could find that novel and the first citation is a Reddit comment from the very listener who dropped us a note.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if.
Speaker 1: That's true, I mean that's that kind of takes the fun out of the way.
Speaker 2: I've been using.
Speaker 1: Chet GPT for the last couple of weeks. If every once in a while it's completely made up, what is your takeaway on that? I mean, I don't do I continue to use chat GPT. That was pretty wounding to find out that is.
Speaker 2: Just completely made up. Yeah, I can't. I can't find any evidence that it exists. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it created a novel from the thirties that uses the phrase as it's the fan to have an answer for where that phrase comes from. I am as mystified as Elon musk and the other tech gurus are by this phenomenon. It's it's dizzying. I can't imagine how that happens. Well, I don't know if I can still go to to to these AI bots for information if it's going to be I don't know how often it makes stuff up. Somebody needs to put their arm around chat GPT and say it's okay to say I don't know, right. Wow, that's troubling. I don't even know what to say to that. Speaking of Elon musk Man, did he get what's the opposite of a come up? And big sums? Up justified big Elon story coming up next.
Speaker 2: Are strong and getty.
Speaker 5: I don't think you will hear any explicit criticism or even attempts to persuade a President Trump to take a more decisive and a quicker action. They have been very clear though the Israelis that they are not remotely interested in pursuing a diplomatic option, and they are even less interested in trying to be persuaded, for example, to stop the bombs.
Speaker 2: Or stop the.
Speaker 5: Strikes, while those diplomatic negotiations would would go on.
Speaker 1: That's Clariss Award of She with CNN now. But Trump is not interested in a diplomatic solution. I mean, I guess he is. If it's total surrender. That's what he's calling for, complete surrender, Like we get to look everywhere, all nuclear facilities need to be completely destroyed. That's what complete surrender would be. A couple of updates and then maybe an hour three we'll get into it more. The big headline being Trump announced yesterday is going to take a couple of weeks to think this over. Could be completely true, could be the best way to get your opponent to let down their guard and you attack today.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Whether Israel's okay with waiting a couple of weeks, I don't know, because they're running out of air defense.
Speaker 2: Well, this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: From open source Defender on Twitter, which has lots of cool information, A whole bunch of stuff just showed up in the Middle East from European US air bases, additional air defense systems, munition support equipment, up, et cetera. So a whole bunch of air defense stuff is just shown up in.
Speaker 2: The Middle East.
Speaker 1: That's ours that maybe we're gonna eat Israel or use in case we go to war. I don't know, right, It's certainly possible that the defense planners told Trump that to get like the next layer of preparedness is going to take five to fourteen days, right President, and he said, all right, we'll do it within two weeks, which is the specific phrase he used. Also from open source so it, I guess used satellite images of our air base in Katar, one of the US Air Force's most important bases in the entire Middle East, appears to show the base completely empty, completely abandoned. Usually has dozens of military aircraft, many many people, air fueling tankers, et cetera, et cetera. It's completely empty because it's within range of Iran shooting Matus and also an indication that we might be getting jiggy withitted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, yeah, indeed, yeah.
Speaker 1: We will see a couple of Elon Musk related stories, one which dovetails nicely with our last segment about AI Elon in the second one is much more impactful, by the way, But the first story, Elon Musk lashed out at his own AI chatbot Grock after it stated that right wing violence has become quote more frequent and deadly than left wing attacks. How on that listener asked that question? Pardon me, How the hell would you nail that down? Yeah, that'd be tough, but Groc tried. Since twenty sixteen, data suggests right wing political violence has become more frequent and deadly, with incidents like the January sixth Capitol riot and mass shootings. He learned significant fatalities. Maybe this is where you're going, But we learned last week from documents obtained by Republicans that those stats that were being put out by the government, they used each individual case on January sixth, when they would say we have ninety examples of right wing extremists violence. They were all the same riot January sixth, and they use those like individual cases to pad the numbers. So Elon lashed out at his own chatbot. He posted on xt quote major fail. This is objectively false. Groc is parroting legacy media working on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the other problem with some of these systems is they they are parrots. I mean, they're very sophisticated parrots. The Norwegian blue beautiful plumage in that ther your bigfoot media will call out the political ramific or the political origin of right wing violence, but it will act like left wing violence is just violence. Well that's the problem with the whole AI is is woke.
Speaker 2: Well if it takes.
Speaker 1: In information from the world, and so much of the world is woke, well then that's what it's gonna spit back out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do about that so much of the media world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, ask plumbers, not the New York Times.
Speaker 2: I'd give you a more accurate response. Anyway. This story about Elon is.
Speaker 1: Much more important, and it illustrates the depths to which the UK specifically has sunk. Elon called out the Brits on the grooming gang's scandal not long ago. If you're not familiar with this, I'm actually going to quote a fair amount from the Wall Street Journal editorial board from earlier this week. Elite progressive conformity is a problem across the Western world, and a telling example.
Speaker 2: Was exposed this week in the UK.
Speaker 1: Had tiped Elon Musk for prodding the Brits to confront the scandal is so called grooming gangs. These are men who shower adolescents with attention and gifts before coercing them into having sex and then worse from there. Louise Casey, a member of the House of the Lords, released an audit Monday that confirms with the public had long suspected, though the government denied it. The gangs are disproportionately Asian, such as Pakistani mostly Pakistani, and the government has tried actively to obfuscate this fact. Prime Minister Keir Starmer commissioned the audit in February after Musk called attention of the scandal. Monday's report suggests that an appalling lack of data about the perpetrator's ethnicity is one major failing of the UK's efforts. Starmer is now announced to nationwide probe. The audit says it is not to want to examine the ethnicity of offenders. Authorities need to understand who the perpetrators are or quote. It will be less easy to identify cultural and other drivers behind particular patterns of offending. The report notes, Oh my god, somebody in the British government, and you know it's fairly rare. In the United States government has said there are cultural norms in different cultures that differ from ours in the West, and some.
Speaker 2: Of them are repugnant. I'm paraphrasing.
Speaker 1: The report cites many examples where authorities deliberately avoided looking at ethnicity or culture quote for fear of appearing racist, raising community tensions, or causing community cohesion problems. That is well, first of all, it's suicide as a culture to do that correct. Secondly, it's just disgusting. How do you get this, how do you get there logically? Well, we're talking about underage girls being raped here. It's not like shoplifting, which is bad enough that I don't want to look like a racist or something or erase engines in the community. Yeah, because these are mostly poor and working class girls who are being raped and and forced to turn tricks and once they're in the clutches of the gang. Uh so, yeah, let's not raise community tensions. There's so much of Europe, not all of it, but so much of it that is allowed in damnation upon the generational leaders that allowed the rampant immigration from uh, you know, the Middle East and Africa and the rest of it. I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought. Well they oh, that's right. And having done this and being confronted with a cultural bully, their strategy has been don't make the bully man. Please, don't make the bullymad. They have gangs raping girls, well, we don't want to make them mad. That is just shocking. Information about ethnicity was missing in two thirds of the cases recorded in national data. Some local police departments had complete demographic data, and the auditors also looked at convictions. They found that men Ofvasi ethnicity made up a larger share of the grooming gang perpetrators and suspects than the local populations. The auditor's caution limited data may not be nationally representative, but it merits broader investigation. The audit is especially critical of a twenty twenty government report that suggested quote the majority of offenders in sexual grooming gangs were likely white. That report was quoted and re quoted in official reports, the media and elsewhere as proof that claims made about Asian grooming gangs are sensationalized or untrue. How similar is that to the whole you know, transgender youth will kill themselves and the w path study points out the gender affirming care helps kids completely fictional.
Speaker 2: Well that's highly troubling.
Speaker 1: Way, and Elon got murdered by the British press and the lefty politicians in UK for pointing out how the grooming gang scandal has been covered up. But then the lefty Prime Minister's own audit said, uh yeah, it turns out it's right man. Good for Elon in that one, because the press wasn't going to do that story.
Speaker 2: That's pretty heavy for a Friday.
Speaker 1: You know, what would be fun is a lot of snark about one of the world's richest mens ridiculously over the top wedding that he's planning for this month. Yes, that's the fella. I'm still waiting for the invitation. It's probably just stuck in the mail. The Bezos super wedding, The details have leaked. If I get invited, do I have to intend all of the many multi day events.
Speaker 2: For like it'll cost you six figures? Probably? Yeah, I couldn't handle it. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't pretend to be excited about this every day, day after day, same thing. Oh so much pomp, stay with us?
Speaker 2: Will I get free shipping in my wedding gift? That's a good question, right there? Wow, wow, two day prim Yes, stay tuned, getting a high screen from Turner dribble Alowie's gonna.
Speaker 1: Take a long three rising connecting third three pointer for Tyrese Halliburton playing less than one hundred percent, I'm giving Indiana seventeen.
Speaker 2: Point leads Tyrese.
Speaker 1: That's a wild coincidence. Rising and Connecting is my new self help book we're publishing early in August. I think it'll really help you achieve the goals you dream of. Pacers won by twenty So now we're gonna have a Game seven in the NBA Finals on Sunday, which will be very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually gonna watch. I think sounds sounds cool.
Speaker 1: Only four times has not the home team ever won in a Game seven, also.
Speaker 2: Known as the visiting team.
Speaker 1: If you will, oh boy, next hour, if you didn't hear it to Jack arguing like Tucker Carlson, also a comedian with a routine Tucker Carlson arguing.
Speaker 2: With Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's become more of a cultural touchstone. Speaking of culture, this is something now I may have over promised a little bit. Some of the details are leaking about the bezos super wedding, but just a few. It's if they're very tight lipped. It's going to happen on an island in Venice. Already, alright, already, I mean that's all righty okay, good for you. And it is said to be raising the bar significantly over some of the other recent super weddings.
Speaker 2: For instance, here's this sit you.
Speaker 1: Feel the need to compete at stuff like that. I just find so incredibly off putting, says the pauper moving along today. The new normal is a super wedding for the wealthiest people on Earth, akin to a music festival in size, with costs running into the millions. And they mentioned this power couple in India. Their wedding included a custom built glass palace and a performance by Rihanna. Then you got Lionel Richie's gal a daughter and The Atlantic Record chief executive Elliott Grange in twenty twenty three. Their weddings spend multiple days in Antibbi's France, featuring Hope culture, Chanelle gowns, and an after party headlined by rock band Good Charlotte and again the Bezos. Sanchaz union is said to be raising the bar, says one planner, a luxury wedding planner. It used to be about fireworks, then it was about drones. Now it's shooting fireworks from drones. She's done weddings for celembs like Jennifer Lopez. A multi day luxury wedding with two hundred guests now carries a price tag of about four million dollars, according to Jamie Simon, director of events at luxury planning firm Banana Split, which brought the Grange wedding to life. Cowie says, he's oh, that's another guy that was quoted earlier has worked on weddings that cost eight figures, that would be ten million plus.
Speaker 2: Why why don't.
Speaker 1: You just print out your financial statement and hand it around because that's what you're doing, isn't it showing people how wealthy you are, well, yeah, but you are with those people having a really good time, and so it gains you even more cachet and probably invites this similar thing. I understand a good time, but there are diminishing returns after a certain amount of money, Like I don't I think anything past couple thousand dollars, And you can't get that much more fun going, can you?
Speaker 2: Oh you lack imagine?
Speaker 1: It's you, simple, simple to the beautiful, simple little man.
Speaker 2: Well, listen to some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: The costs include upscale vendors for everything from cocktail our caviar to seventy five thousand dollars hanging installations to nightclub worthy sound and lighting. Well, I guess it depends on who you are. I would get no enjoyment out of your seventy five thousand dollars hanging something or others. You're not invited a bartender's tap mixologist to craft bespoke cocktails.
Speaker 2: You have food stylists.
Speaker 1: Florists are working with drapery artists who add huge swaths of fabric for additional layers of drama. See I find this, I actually do. This is not jealousy. I find it disgusting. I find that sort of opulent, self indulgent, conspicuous consumption disgusting and immoral.
Speaker 2: I really do. I'm not a socialist.
Speaker 1: I don't want, you know, anybody to take their money or for anything like that, but I find it immoral to do that sort of thing. I think it's like gluttony or lust or anything else. It's just it's too much.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The bride has asked me to tell you to get on your mule and go, Clem.
Speaker 2: You're not welcome here, all right, Get on your mule, Clem.
Speaker 1: A luxury destination wedding takes a village to produce. Heywood in London, works with teams as large as five hundred people for the event. She plans, We've got eighty thousand rose stems here. Can you imagine how many people it takes to condition those flowers. I don't even know what that means beyond manpower to set up hey What also maintains a twenty person team to assist some small details like steaming bridesmaid's dresses. They also look after family VIPs, make sure the grandparents have a drink at all times.
Speaker 2: Ba ba bah.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember we had this story a couple of weeks ago about how many days are involved. There's like an all day some sort of reception, and then another whole day different kind of reception, and then an entire day of that kind of reception. It's just like in a dance party at night, And even if I was invited, I think, how many of these freaking things do I have to get dressed up for? Actually, there was one of those things dramatized beautifully in at What's the Star Wars Show? I was so excited about Mandalorian and Or and Or and Or. Yeah, it was a multi day upper krusty wedding, But this planner says typical clients typically hope to show guests something they've never experienced before. She's built six hundred thousand dollars structures for wedding, rented ten foot candelabras, and ordered custom furniture from Egypt. This guy typically works with silk Flowers for overhead installations, which can cost twenty five to seventy five thousand dollars. I would like to know first the ratio of dollars spent to likely hood, marriage lasts, or or even just happiness, Like you're happy together? Okay, here here are my favorite ones. More wealthy couples are opting for video mapping, where lighting artists project three D images throughout a venue, immersive like you're in different parts of the world. And this planner recently commissioned a half million dollar holograph of the bride's deceased grandfather to share well wishes to the couple. Maybe Alkita is right, Maybe we are decadent in the list.
Speaker 2: Maybe al Qaeda's right.
Speaker 1: You can get Paul McCartney, John Rolling Stones, Lionel Richie, anybody, but Adele. Adele won't do weddings good to humiliating, good for I would agree if I got enough money, I'm not gonna go be your dancing monkey. If I'm Riana or whoever, I don't need more money, I'm not gonna go perform the way you want me to perform for your wedding. Oh, I didn't even get into the dancing monkeys. They're fifteen hundred bucks a pop and it's a minimum of ten. So anyway, well, I'm sure we'll see lots of pictures and videos from the Big Bezos wedding. We got more to come in our three. If you miss it, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty