Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club Morning, everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club law la Rosa feeling and for Jess And we got a special guest in the building, Capitol p horsh Is Williams.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 3: What's good.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good. I was just saying, come in here this time of the morning, this is it, this is nine ten, this is good.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was guest hosting with y'all. Yeah, but I love.
Speaker 1: You, I love you like your sister.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love me a good Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lauren's are special people.
Speaker 3: They really are. I was just saying this morning, how many I have? My assister is Lauren? Lauren? We have another stylus Lauren. It's just Lauren's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Lauren's everywhere.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Rich Honey giving Rich back on Housewives.
Speaker 5: Yes, who would have.
Speaker 3: Thought three years away from the show and now I'm back. It's really exciting to be honest with you. You know, like each season when it comes, you never know what to expect. Like, am I excited? I mean it's like, you know, it feels like a job. But being away three years and coming back is really good for me because I get to see everybody who I had not seen on the show. You know, the fans are back, Housewife fans are back, and I don't know, it's just a big turn of events, you know, Like when I first decided to come back to the show, I was like happily married, Like, oh, I'm about to really show out storyline, gonna be extra popping Valentine's photo and was downhill from okay, you're gobout to have a documented Instagram post, But yeah, it was. It was. It was like that. But as life is, you know, turn of events, it's not always perfect. And so by the time we started filming, that's when the real storyline started.
Speaker 6: Souse. You get a lot of money for you. It's not like you need to be.
Speaker 3: God has you know what it's God has really been good to me. Three years away.
Speaker 1: From God really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, inspired off, but no, you know, I have a certain relationship with my fans. I've been doing a show for ten years and they're really not fans. I call them supporters because they've been with me through everything a divorce, giving birth to polar on TV like ups and downs of life, and so, you know, I really felt like at the time, it was gonna be great to share my life, my happily married life. You know. But I one thing about me and my fans do respect, I'm transparent. So even though it didn't turn out the story that I wanted to share, I still was open with what I had.
Speaker 7: I would saying before you walked in and your team wanted me to tell you to don't forget your coat, pull it down.
Speaker 4: It shifts up.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, but before you walked in, I was saying that I've never met you before, but from Instagram to the show, you just seem like my homegirl, Like I want to drink with you, I want to party with you. I know so much about you because you are very transparent. I remember when you did The Family, The Family.
Speaker 3: Serious Family.
Speaker 7: It was kind of similar where you were so excited to show things and then it just went left and out.
Speaker 4: We're here with the marriage stuff.
Speaker 3: I tend to put different mixes in the suit. Maybe I can't cook because why would I have put my fiance and my baby daddy on the same show. Yeah, yeah, but it makes for great TV. I mean, even the time I had away from TV my system, I will always say, damn, we wish it was cameras here, you know what I mean, Because it's just some people are just like that. And I've always been the type of person to use my life as a testimony. So even though it's difficult for people to show their lives and talk about it, I get healing from it, you know, from meeting people to say I can relate to that, or I made some crazy mistakes in love too, or I believe the Negro one time too, like girl. That all helps you process things.
Speaker 5: Let's let's I want to know, let's start with the divorce.
Speaker 2: Rightmatically, people people assumed it was infidelity. But you know, in the first episode you talk about you would go to the airport and you would always get pulled to this and you got to the point he was like, why the hell do we keep getting pulled to the.
Speaker 3: Side, right right, right side. No, No, it doesn't benefit me at all for him to be locked up mentally and financially, it doesn't benefit me. You know, just because you're going through a divorce doesn't mean you hate someone. I hate actions, I hate lies, I hate a lot of characteristics. But I love the person, you know, and I would never wish harm on anybody. And at the end of the day, I know that he's the type of person. He's a slithering snake. He's gonna find his way out of it. I'm sure he'll be fine, you know. And I pray for him his family, and I hope they all figure it out.
Speaker 1: But did you call it? But I called him? Got you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They do. They get around you that whole reural tight, that whole real real tight. But that's also me. I mean, I love love, and when I meet someone I'm a cancer. And when I meet someone who reciprocates that, nothing else really matters. It's how you make me feel. I'm very intentional. So if your intentions to towards me feel authentic and it feels real, I'm gonna trust that. And that's just how I live my life experience.
Speaker 1: I do want to say, it'll Portia.
Speaker 6: You are beautiful, mean, so I can see why a man would want to be in this country illegally to be with you.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like do you feel like it's kind of your fault?
Speaker 3: I think it's the country's fault. I think he's having a whole issue that started before I was even born that unfortunately, it's just come to the ship then hit the fan. It just is what it is.
Speaker 4: So where is it at right now?
Speaker 7: Because last the last reports were like he's detained, the citizenship was denied, Like, so where is he physically, and like what is like what's happening right now?
Speaker 3: So I only know as much as you guys know and as much as what's online. As far as I know, they've been posting that he's still being detained. So in Georgia, I'm not sure. I haven't looked into it that much. I just know I'm trying to finish my divorce and I can't do with that if I don't have a person to divorce.
Speaker 5: Really we need to to be in court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, he wanted to have our last court day, which was just a couple of weeks a week ago. He asked for it to be in person. I didn't want it to be in person because I knew this whole thing, you know, when I got enlightened about the no I knew that he already had a peculiar situation with the United States of America, and so it wasn't gonna benefit me or him for it to be in person. We had already done a year's worth of the divorce over zoom, so why in person? Why are you fighting for that?
Speaker 4: But showed up looking just like that too.
Speaker 3: You know you got to get in that last look.
Speaker 1: Divorce.
Speaker 5: Now you also fouled that he didn't want you to record in the house.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so I did. It was your house, yes, our house. So I mean, I know He's explained it a thousand different ways online. He has documented our entire divorce on The Simon Show online and then I have the housewives, I suppose. But yeah, there is paperwork in place that would make it a marital property fifty to fifty split. Outside of that being enforced, it is a pre marital property or whatever. But you know, I am on the other side of this, Like we've been divorcing now, through this process for a whole year, and you know, I've emotionally it's caught up with what I had to do. So like, emotionally, I feel like I'm ready to be done with it. I'm ready to heal ready to move on. But you know, here comes a reality show. So here's the part of my life where it gets interesting. I'm done with the divorce, but I had to deal with it all the darkness on camera.
Speaker 5: It comes right back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so now it has to come back. So now I have to be super preyed up. I have to be super vigilant of who's around me, of energies. I have to be very protective of my piece at this point because I know what I'm getting into more than any other season. This season could affect me more than any of this.
Speaker 7: And girl, this is your season, Like I mean, you've always been like you, Kenya, Niini, Candy, y'all are the O G girls. But right now I think we're all excited because you have been away from the show. We know that Kenya eventually exits, Ninni's not there, Candy's not there, So it's like we are looking for you to bring back how it used to feel. So there's so many eyes and people are gonna critique it so much, So like, what's the daily mantra with filming? Because these girls are not They're not was gonna give you that protected piece that you're talking about? Well no, because I just met a couple of them, So I was like, what so you know, for me, I came back into this kind of feeling brand new, not gonna lie, like three years is a really long time from having cameras in your life on a daily basis. I was looking into the damn camera land for most of the like I was forget.
Speaker 3: I was getting stumbling over words. It was like brand new Porsche all over again. And then I just said, you know what, I talked to the producer. So this was collaborative me coming back. A big part of me coming back was collaborative. We had conversations my husband or a strange husband and production about how I wanted to be and how I asked them to be was completely honest. I asked them, can I break the fourth wall? Fourth wall on reality TV is saying I'm late because I had to feel my momm in house because it's to see some desists on my crib. You know what I'm saying. So I told them, I said, listen, the only way I can do this is to just speak my truth and be one hundred percent honest. You can edit what you gotta do later. But for me to get through this at this dark time and losing like my person, I have to be as honest as I possibly can, and they agree to that, and I feel like they stuck with that. You know, I gotta see the show, but I feel like they stuck to letting me just live authentically.
Speaker 1: You see the first episode.
Speaker 3: I did see the first episode.
Speaker 5: I did, what did you think?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like they got you walking into BSh Like they showed this whole grand thing and you're working on this, you go into the attorney, you're doing everything, then you walk right into the bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah girls, Yeah, It's like, why does she say that? Ladies man.
Speaker 7: Y Kelly is she's one of the new girls. She owns a waffle business, and yeah.
Speaker 3: So she I mean, listen her. Real Housewives of Atlanta has never really let brand new people, possible fans of the show be housewife first season. They normally play friends for a little bit then become a housewife. So when you have people who she can be Queen Bee of wherever she's from, but you still feel like you have to act a certain way to be on Housewives. And I think that's what that moment was because at the end of the day, who doesn't know the story of me and Simon, who doesn't know what actually really happened with that enough to say who stole? Who stole what? Like you know, so I just felt like she was wanted to have a moment, and I was dismissive of it, like delayed, little delayed.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wack of producers to them?
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm trying to tell you. So this season, the producers did not overproduce us. They really didn't.
Speaker 5: And that's the end from the start.
Speaker 3: No, no, it really, it really wasn't like she felt that way. She felt like she wanted to ask me that and she wanted to have a moment. But you look whack doing that. And she eventually straightens up. But you know she had to you as a new girl. She come in and thinking I ain't gonna make it a name. I'm gonna come for Porsha.
Speaker 4: It doesn't seem like you too find her were still after she straightened up.
Speaker 3: By the way, we have a love and hate relationship we have like the we have we are literally like what is it oil and water? Maybe not on none of the match, but baby me and her, we we kind of up it. We kind of up and down with it. It's not hateful.
Speaker 2: So y'all make up because you because during that little party, you were like, I don't wanted a little party.
Speaker 5: But during that party, I think she.
Speaker 3: And I argue a lot. But I don't know if it's gonna look as hateful as my arguments have been in the past. If you've known my history on the show, when when why can want to cuss so much? This morning?
Speaker 4: Isn't this outbit? I feel like.
Speaker 3: Not when people with people. When women used to come on the show, I used to be with them the whole season and it got so dark. This season does not go that dark. We have funny moments, we talk about each other week Kei key, and yes we argue, but it's not enough to break sisterhoods.
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 6: I saw a doctor Simone would more call you a mean girl? Why she said that about you?
Speaker 5: Capital pe know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't really understand what she was saying. I think Simone is reaching that straws. I mean, I don't know. I think Simon is full of it, just like that piece of dodoo she had on her head, like she just she to me she on her show sometimes when you're on reality TV, right, she's an obgy n She started on the show, and you know she was a regular person and now on the camera. Sometimes when you start lacking in story, you start lacking as a person individually you start it's reaching and coming at bitches who are on point. So she's lacking. So when people lack, they try to deflect and come to you. I never even met this person.
Speaker 5: I've never even met her.
Speaker 3: But I have never met her.
Speaker 7: I will say I think a lot even if you've never met her, because of like, it's been a lot of seasons of her houses of Atlanta, and we all feel like we know you guys, So maybe that's what she felt.
Speaker 4: I don't think you give me you mean girl.
Speaker 3: I think me.
Speaker 4: I definitely get with a bit like you can you can.
Speaker 3: You hold your own if you knuck them my buck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you definitely do.
Speaker 3: But that's the old porch. I take that back. I don't do that no more, right, La, We're not going to see that.
Speaker 4: I've been looking forward to somebody.
Speaker 1: That's actually, of God, it's exactly yourself.
Speaker 3: You have to defend yourself that that was a guy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I think mean girl is when you have a cast member who had a deaf in their family and you are still hard on them. Sometimes you gotta know when someone needs a hug and out of a lecture, and Simon does not have that sense at all. I just feel like she has been very mean and a little bit evil to some of her castmates.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't get Me and Girl from the first episod.
Speaker 1: I got late.
Speaker 5: He was late, I was late.
Speaker 3: I was late. Try not to be late. But again, logistics, behind the scenes, things that you will see and things you don't know. I had to film at my mom's house because you know, I couldn't film in my house at the time, and she lives out in Duluth, baby, And that was on a Friday in the rain.
Speaker 4: So wait, before we go to your question.
Speaker 7: You're talking about filming at your mom's house in the house, because I saw online that you So you weren't awarded so possession of the house, so I was, But you still can't film there.
Speaker 3: So I was, so no, here's the thing I could film. I could do what I want in my house. I can film like a whole porn on my house. I can do what I want, right, I know, I ain't had nothing in a while, so I just have to think about it. But Okay, so I could do what I want in my house. However, he sent the cease and assist to Bravo, so when he sent that to Bravo, they don't want to play with that. So I needed to get a separate document that said I can film in the house to give to them so they don't have to worry about him harassing them with legal things.
Speaker 6: Right, but can he send anything legally being that he's here illegally.
Speaker 3: I'm not an immigration attorney, but if he has.
Speaker 5: An attorney, he can send with it.
Speaker 1: I would think everything he sends his snlling void.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but bro, I'm sure don't want to fight that less help South.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you about this some old thing because she said I think she was if I'm not mistaken, correct me, Lauren.
Speaker 1: She was saying that Phaedri left her show to come back with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they freaking back, so it's like now the reunion of them as a friend. She was basically saying, freaking Frank and over there to check was whack. Like, Okay, that happened everyone, because I was going to ask you that because Faeder comes in later in the season, I'm like, was that switch?
Speaker 4: Because what did you need the friend or like, did this the money?
Speaker 3: We always need fed I don't give it. Damn we always need the legends of Real Housewives of Atlanta. There's just certain situations as to where we can't have some of them back. But if there was, where there's a will, there's a way. I wanted to have Fader back. The cast wanted Faeder back, and Bravo wanted her back in her home on Housewives.
Speaker 7: So what's Faedria's Bravo, just check over your own Housewives looking like because she left.
Speaker 4: The whole other show was.
Speaker 3: She'd have made that check? You cash it already? You worry about to check? You than I already?
Speaker 4: Cast?
Speaker 3: She like cash that check? She coming to get this check?
Speaker 1: Heard you?
Speaker 7: That answered your question? Checks everywhere? You said the checks everywhere? Oh yeah, everywhell Now.
Speaker 1: How tight are you?
Speaker 5: And Drew Drew?
Speaker 3: You know what Drew is? Some people you just realize, Okay, you're just a little Is she still an ambassador of go naked hair? Absolutely? Lenan okay hair now hair and put my hair on people's head and then they think they're me, Like that's what I can't do, Like that's what we not gonna do. You don't become Porschit by wearing Porsio's hair. You need to just enjoy my hair, take it out when it's dirty, and put it in back in when it's clean. You know, like you can't just like all that she is. She's the okay person. I think for a lot of her friends, I think they love her. I think they trust her. I think if you're not her friend, you shouldn't trust her and you shouldn't be around her.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So with you saying you shouldn't trust her, you shouldn't be around her, and she is not wearing goneked hair anymore. You were not at all, And I saw it kind of in the first episode. You're not happy about the allegations that she might be uh in a relationship or whatever with Dennist.
Speaker 3: Your ex see is why I like Breakfast Club. You ask the question that need to be answered. Okay. So here's the thing on the show. I don't know how it's gonna come off again, because it's just the show has to sensationalize things, right, So how good is it for me to be going through a divorce and I'm still jealous about my baby daddy? That's bs right, So in real life, she actually was trying to film with him behind my back, and when he's a.
Speaker 5: Music producer, right, That's what I said on the shows, that.
Speaker 3: She's whatever he says he is, Yes, he is, he is all he is a serial entrepreneur and apparently a music but she was trying to film with him behind my back and that's just not cool. Come on with him on Housewive. So it's just not cool, right. It felt like a setup for me in some way. And then also there was a go naked photoshoot she was trying to set up without me knowing anything about I have to prove everything. Some of them fits, it's not fitting for you so or some of them looks may not be given the look. So I would like to ask the owner of the company be a part of any of that. So when those two things were happening behind my back on My business, with my business on my show, Yeah, I have a problem with you.
Speaker 2: So you didn't know Drew was recording with you with Dennis. You didn't know anything. You didn't know that they were speaking. You didn't know that they were That's what they.
Speaker 4: Said on the episode.
Speaker 3: I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 5: So in that episode, what's so funny?
Speaker 3: I saw the episode and she was like, she asked him, and I said yes, and she talked to me and I say yes, and I'm like, that's just not true. Like I genuinely didn't know. Look at the end of the day, like I told Shemiya, if Drew and Dennis want to get together, I just hope she can do baby hare for like, I'm happy with you. I think she's a great parent. I think if him and her were to get together and you know, they could have a solid relationship, that's good too. Just don't screw me where you asked me to come back to be She had been asking me to come back the Housewives, and when I came back, this is what you had way on me, this wack storyline that y'all came up with.
Speaker 6: Oh you're saying, if it was real, you wouldn't have a problem with of course not.
Speaker 3: I've never got Listen, everybody knows Dennis and I have a great coparent relationship and it is strictly because his personal life is his personal life and mine is mine.
Speaker 2: So he didn't say nothing to you at all either. You found out on the show, So y'all didn't have no conversation.
Speaker 3: No, he ain't gonna tell me because he could benefit off me finding out on the show.
Speaker 7: That one he went on, I thought you and Dennis was homies though to the point where like he would have called you, like, yo, p this is what's happened, Like y'all seem like y'all have that really like a friendship.
Speaker 4: Still No, not about.
Speaker 3: His personal life. Oh wow, yeah, not about his personal life. Now I found he is the one who called it invited me to her birthday party. That's when I was like, that's a little pig care onlier. I like, why are you inviting me to her birthday party? You know? I called her and I was like, oh I can't come, you know. I was like, but Dennis inviting? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about Dennis. Yeah, we're working together.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, like you still love Dennis? Cool?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, not like you know, please don't take that SoundBite like that. I mean yes, And then that's my daughter's father and I want the absolute best for him.
Speaker 1: But do you love him like still let him sweat on you type?
Speaker 5: She just said, sling hot dogs on me.
Speaker 3: No, now I can't even I and you know, this has been a period of time. I've been divorcing a year, you know, and a lot of people move fast even in their divorce time. I just don't see him in that way. I just don't. And I think because it's because of polar You don't play with that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm already going through a divorce and she's already you know, losing someone who she called the stepdad, pop Pye, etc. I don't want to play with her seeing me and her father be in a relationship and then break up. That's not responsible for me. So the love I have for her just causes me not even to be attracted to him in that way at all, because I just don't. We have so many ups and downs, our relationship can be toxic at times, and I just don't want to enter into that space for him.
Speaker 5: You have a great relationship parents and cole parents, and.
Speaker 3: We have a good co parents. From what I am single right now, So we go see how it works out when I get somebody.
Speaker 6: Is that hard to find somebody? Little porst you because you are so high profile?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For you? Because your high profile you on.
Speaker 6: TV, people may not want to be, they may not want their life involved in that.
Speaker 3: True, So certain caliber of people do I do tend to attract a lot of opportunists. So yes, the people who probably aren't opportunists, who are in their own lane, doing their own thing and don't want to party anything I have going on, probably tend to skew away from trying to date me, which is the downside of being a real reality star. But I just feel like at the end of the day, right now, I can't even think about that, Like I can't even imagine me like being with someone else right now because I still have the energy of my husband around me. So when that's done, I think maybe the atmosphere will be like her King is coming. Not an African huh? I love African man.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, because you know, I was just back in January.
Speaker 3: Girl, you got that girl, you know how to follow somebody?
Speaker 7: Girl back there was a video of you and the Nigerian guy. I don't know how you say his name for rock, So that's not bab no no.
Speaker 3: So the culture in Nigeria, you know, Nigeria is a great place. First of all, everybody should visit Nigeria. But when you are from outside of Nigeria and you come to Nigeria, it's best to have a host who is there, who knows everywhere you need to go. Bucket cannot be saved. Sometimes places in Nigeria may not be as safe sometimes for women on their own. So when I took Phedra, I had a host. He was our host. So yes, I knew. At the end of the day, when I saw on the blogs, I was like, I can't help them thinking that because I am with him for breakfast, I'm gonna be with him at dinners, We're gonna go to loungers, We're at all the clubs because he is the person who is showing me around everywhere.
Speaker 4: And it was a kiss on the cheek too.
Speaker 3: He kissed all his friends on the cheek. He had a lot of friends he was kissing on cheek.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that's why the people was like, oh, this is her mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, I'm not that young anymore. I can't really be the type of girl that see you with other women, like once I lock on you, we're locked in. So you know, he's still young and he's still doing his thing. He's one of the big guys out there, but I don't share.
Speaker 7: It's interesting to see that narrative because I think at one point, especially when we first met Dennis on the show, they tried to make it seem like you were just like this, careless, like dating whoever, whenever, whatever, type of person. And it sounds like now you as a mom and where you are now, it's like a lot more protective of your space, especially because of your kids.
Speaker 4: So I'm interested to see how that plays out on the show.
Speaker 3: You know, it's unfortunate. We want women to be soft, we want women to be open to love. We want women to love love and give men a chance. But the women who do that we get beat on drag. Yeah, you know, everybody's upset with like a j Lo or Kim Kardashian or Elizabeth Taylor. But we want men who treat us well, with women who are gonna love us and who we believe we can love back. But why isn't why are we empowered to be able to walk away if it's not right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So wouldn't that mean I would be dating or be with multiple people over my life? So you know, it's it's rough as a woman out here. You just have to have thick skin and trust yourself and make good decisions. If I was dating somebody and that was my guy, trust me. Everybody knows I will claim him, post him, and all of that make you sick about it.
Speaker 1: Whatever relationship don't have to be public either.
Speaker 3: Though it doesn't. It doesn't, but you know, I don't know. I guess it's the cancer in me or the Nigerian and me like I'm loud with it, like if I love you, I want everybody to know, you know. So I'm really gonna have talk to me therapist because I think my next one should be quiet.
Speaker 6: You said something that was interesting. You said that you can't get the energy of Simon off you. What makes you get the energy of a person off you? Like Lauren got said. Your sister got to say she could.
Speaker 3: She could. But you know, this divorce, it's gonna take some time. It's gonna take time to the public. Our relationship was so sensationalized that I don't think they saw it as a real relationship. But I genuinely did love my husband and I had all kind of plans. If you have ever been married on a long term relationship, everything you do you're considering that person. They're a part of it. So everything I'm still doing, I'm having to piece him out of it, you know. And I'm still in our home. I would like to redecorate or do whatever, but I gotta still wait to see what's gonna happen with that. He and I stop talking about Simon. This is not true. You're wrong this.
Speaker 1: We don't even know what is I don't know that.
Speaker 4: What is it say?
Speaker 3: Can't be real.
Speaker 1: They just hand me that I havennoyed.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, so Lauren, look at that.
Speaker 4: What is happening?
Speaker 3: We need to you need to call. You need to call. Yeah, sorry, I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: I made that up.
Speaker 3: What excuse me?
Speaker 1: What does it say? What does it say that.
Speaker 3: I was let it go?
Speaker 1: I'll let it go.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: You said you.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what scared?
Speaker 3: I really didn't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Where Charlemagne put together? Let me tell you before the interview, he didn't.
Speaker 4: Tell none of us, right, I thought it was something with me.
Speaker 2: Just see him laughing at giggling, so we knew he was up to something. But he even planned it because he had somebody walking in the letter, says the Poorscha, Yo.
Speaker 7: Right now, it's not funny one that got him. I kept it just in case because I thought he was gonna do something to me. I knew he was playing something.
Speaker 1: What is this for?
Speaker 4: I was gonna throw it at him, at him way too much.
Speaker 3: Man than half and throw play too much? Played, too much? You play? I want to mess up your face. This is I don't know, this is this? You know people online, of course they're making Joe's like, oh you know she called or whatever. This is like a person who I have shared a life with. I don't want nothing to happen to him. I don't want I didn't want him to part it. Like at the end of the day, this ship scared me. Was like, mister mental health, just threw you off. Something happened to somebody, because you look like you were about to cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of men that were happy that he that that happened to him, though there were yes, because how do you feel about you?
Speaker 3: And that's the scary part about being online, like going in on a personality that people actually like. You don't know who could have done anything, you know what? You just don't know. But honestly, I don't think anybody did anything to him. I think that sometimes actions just kind of.
Speaker 6: End up where it is, were you up said that he didn't tell you that he was facing all of this, or that he'd been dealing with this for years?
Speaker 3: I mean, fould for a divorce, you know. I just feel like in any relationship, especially mine, I thought we had the best communication, Like, I was so proud of how we communicated, Like that's a part of what made me trust him. I have been harmed by men in my past and in many ways, and so it's hard for me to trust. It's hard for me to like truly love, and so people will look at him and look at me and be like, I don't understand the correlation. It must be the money. Wow, I already had a lot of the stuff that I have now.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it was meeting someone who really saw you for you, who you can talk to, who was a man of their word. He always did things that I felt made him trustworthy. For me, if somebody said something and they do it, say it, do it, say it, do it, why would I think I would have never believed any of this stuff. Like I stood ten toes down to the very very end. But you know, I worked very hard in my life for what I have. I worked to protect my daughter's future, her financial future, her emotional future, everything, and at the time I needed to do that in order to protect that, not saying it couldn't have been turned around if we had better communication, but at that time I had to do it.
Speaker 1: If he would have told you what the situation was, you would do I begged.
Speaker 3: I begged to tell me. I literally begged that. My sister saim right here, she knows nothing could have made me leave Signon. He was my person and he probably is. He's just not honest enough to stand next to me. Yeah, I can love him from afar.
Speaker 5: So I have a conversation why why he didn't say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, if you're the type of person I mean, if you if you're not telling even yourself the truth, how are you gonna tell me?
Speaker 4: What was the timeline? You said?
Speaker 7: You begged, so, like, how many before you file for divorce? How long was it that you were like trying to have these conversations, trying to get out of him, trying to be like, yo, I want to know what's happening, Like I want to save this, I want to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't just it was the accumulation of things. It wasn't just oh I found out that you could be deported, because at the end of the day, I was telling my people, I could take the kids wherever he is, Like I'm a writer or die, I can take them wherever you are. I love to travel anyway. We love the travel. It's not necessary for him to be here. And honestly, I thought we had enough money where we could live in Dubai. We could live wherever. So being important wasn't a that the deal breaker. It was the other things about his past that I didn't know about. It was things I was beginning to be involved in that could have had me clink, Clint, you know what I'm saying. So I just felt like this is something I need to do until maybe this will trigger you. Sometimes women or men will file for divorce to trigger the truth out of their spouse because for whatever reason, they don't think they can tell them. But you almost want to say, well, you lose me if you don't. You'll lose me if you don't tell me. And in this case, it still wasn't enough. Oh.
Speaker 1: So when you first initially filed, it was you just wanted him to tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: I just wanted the truth I wanted. I wanted to know what was happening. You can figure out from my first marriage, I learned that a partnership is something that you can take for life. You know that with your wife and with your wife, if you have a partner standing next to you can fight and deal with anything. Forget love, just the fact that both of you guys are in the midst of it together. But as soon as I realized in my first marriage that I was not a partner, I was underneath I was with someone who wasn't gonna be everything I needed them to be as a partner or see me as a partner. I knew that in this relationship I wasn't gonna do that. I would never have gotten married again if I thought him and I were not best friends, side by side partners. I honestly wish in a different realm I could be sitting here fighting for him as I was supposed to fighting him. You know, a divorce is like a death in the family, and for me, who wants to experience that?
Speaker 2: But now I would to go Kenny Moore, the fact that she was taking off the show What are your thoughts on that whole incident that happened.
Speaker 3: On the whole incident that happened, I think it is I think it just went too far. I feel like Kenya came back this season and she definitely well not even the season, because I don't know what she was doing the past three because I didn't see it. But the king Ya that I saw this season was not wanting beef and drama too much. She really wasn't on too much of that, Like you can even see that in the first episode. She really kind of chilled with it, not her normal self, and I just felt like mixed with the newbie and some things that were set that were dangerous from the newbie, I felt like Kenya then decided to be even more dangerous. But I do feel like there's a space where there could be a conversation with her and Bravo. I feel like there could be a conversation with her and brit and hopefully they can figure something out by next season.
Speaker 6: What happened on when y'all shot the Upshaws because we had Ninia up here, Yeah, and she said you blocked her from being on the Upshaws.
Speaker 3: No, she did it.
Speaker 1: She did the show, you wouldn't do it with her, So.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that I wouldn't do it with her. So I signed on to do the Upshaws and I had just filed I think could have even been a week and a half prior, so you know how you sign up. So mind y'all, when I filed for divorce, I did not know I was filing for divorce. I was happily in love with my husband, like we were good Valentine's Day. We had a horrible argument. Things got really nasty, and I knew something was about to hit the fan, but I did not know. So when it happened, I had already signed up to do the show, and I really couldn't cancel at that point. So when I got there, I just was sitting in the green room or the waiting area, and I just like start breaking down. Oh man, I just start breaking down. And then I started and then she was in the room next to me, and I heard just hearing her voice broke me down because I just felt you and when you're going through the worce. She just felt so alone. And here I am just a foul coming out of my room. I mean, I could barely put on makeup, and now here I am on a set with strangers, I don't have anybody. Just hearing her voice just it was just too familiar. And you know, I had not talked to her. I didn't know how I could face her. I didn't know how could face anybody. So it genuinely wasn't me saying no, I don't work this person or that person whomever. Because I agreed to it. I just wasn't capable of doing it that day mentally and emotionally, I could not gather myself at all. So when I spoke to them, they were like, you know, I understand you're not gonna be able to act as a housewife today. They ended up letting me go home, and then they said we'll fill you in. We'll fill in your spot with Cynthia. And then after that, in true Nini fashion, she just turned it into something about herself and and genuinely wasn't about her. It was about me, you know what I'm saying. Like her actions of like taking Simon's side and hanging out with him with women or whatever they were doing, it just really was null and void to me. I just would have wanted a friends. So it you know, for her to turn in and make it like I tried to block her money or whatever. Me block Nini's money, how like Nini's a star. I can't block your money, just like nobody can block mine. I don't give damn who you are, so it's to me, it's just unfortunate. I'm too grown. I'm sure y'all can see I'm a different Porstchra if I was another portion of reading her and her wig or whatever, but I don't feel that way. Like I feel like we've grown people. Girl. You know how it is to go through a divorce. You know exactly what emotions I could have been feeling. So all the extra ness is just not needed. I only won real well.
Speaker 6: She said, she said that Porsche wasn't here for her, right, Porsche wasn't there for her when she was going through what she was grieving.
Speaker 3: That's not true. I was out of town and flew in for her husband's funeral. No, I'm there for my friends. I was. I don't think she said that, And if she said that, I think she will retract that because that's just not true. I'm always there for her, maybe even more than she was there for me. I didn't get a phone call from her when I got what she saw on the news about my divorce. You know, she was with him, which is fine because in a divorce you're gonna pick aside. You're gonna pick aside. And we had a lot of friends as a couple. I'm an introvert, but as a couple, we were extroverts. We were out there, we had you know, we would hang out with couples and travel with couples. But you know, and so then when it breaks up, you can't I can't judge if she wanted to go over there. Who knows. She may think he right and I'm wrong. It is what it is.
Speaker 5: How was your relationship? I know she is your best friend, but how was that dynamic?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because you know I've seen on the show she was like your ex or your husband, your ex husband, I should say.
Speaker 5: Text her. How is it that it still stays in the system. That gotta be a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't know where that text came from to her or her calling him bro, I don't know. I don't know. But at that time of going through a divorce, how don't you have the mind space to think about it like you really think I'm gonna go home and think about huh. Why was he texting her and congratulating her and she called him bro like, no, you are literally just walking through life like you are getting up, going through your day. And honestly, a part of the show is work, y'all, Like it's worked. So I'm clocked in. I'm not sitting there, you know, thinking she's trying to do anything to me, thinking anything behind any of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think she was trying to do I just it just got to be a constant reminded like I'm trying to get my own space, like leave that on the other side, you know.
Speaker 3: But on a show that's about my life, so I am expecting them to talk about it. I am expecting them to ask me about my divorce and him and I am expecting that. So that was totally fine.
Speaker 7: Are y'all like at this point, what are are you and Smia as close as we've always known y'all to be, because the first episode kind of gives that, you know, Shemi is now coming into herself on the show, and there might be a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of tension because of that. There was a moment where.
Speaker 7: She's like, Okay, like, this is my new car. Girl, get to the left. It's not about you right now. Yeah, that was a little weird. I was like, woo, I never really seen that from Shemiah, and yeah.
Speaker 3: It was weird. But also, you know, it's the whole environment. I mean, in true housewife fashion, who doesn't love to talk crap about the person who's late and make them look bad or whatever. No one knew the reason while I was really late. I mean I didn't get to tell her till we were in the closet while I was late, and at the end of the day, I did walk up while she was enjoying her car. But in my brain as my best friend, I'm like, oh, we both about to work on the car. Like, but you finally did it, like you got that Rolls Royce Like, so I thought. You know how you go to a party and you're like, I don't want to miss them getting a birthday song. I don't want to miss them cutting the cake.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the production was trying to tell me Portia, hold on, don't walk up to her while she's doing I said, no, no, no, no, I want to. I do want to miss her getting her car. But I can see how it came off, like, of course the other girl, she's walking in her moment, walking in her moment, that's my friend. Like I root for her regardless. I mean when I didn't have or when she didn't have whatever, Like I want the best for her. I'm happy for everything that she has.
Speaker 7: So so now that you so, now that you guys have gone through the season or whatever, is the relationship still the same though, because it's just a very like what conversations do y'all have after a moment like that?
Speaker 4: Because I've never seen that dynamic.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to understand, like I just said, I was oblivious to how the narrative was being painted.
Speaker 4: Oh so that's what conversation happening right now.
Speaker 3: I knew I was late, but I knew I was late because I filmed in Duluth and there was a camera crew with me one like I was just somewhere lilligagg and I was working, and and I knew that when I got there, I didn't want to miss her big moment because I got there just in time. So I didn't understand that I now see the narrative of oh, portion being late trying to steal her moment why on earth would I bring my friend to the show or encourage the show to bring her in this moment as the main character and not be happy.
Speaker 4: For Yeah, that's what it's given that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna see what, We're gonna see what, we're gonna see what it gives.
Speaker 2: But even with Kelly, that's name Kelly, Kelly in front, I feel like the.
Speaker 1: Punch bag.
Speaker 4: But she's the She's the girl this like that.
Speaker 3: It's her season, so she and not even just on that girl or Queen of show whatever. I like those accolades, but no, no, but it's like I feel like, at the end of the day, I'm a bet you're gonna have to come and come it the top dog. I mean, I'm sure they're gonna come make Kenya just like they did. They're gonna come at Pedra. You gotta come at the Ogs. It is what it is. It's just the name of the game. It's just I feel like in TV it's hard because you have your reality of what's happening in real time, then you film it and then you probably get over it, and then you watch it again and some things could be hurtful. The editing could be hurtful. Things could look dismissed. If things can look like what it's not really is, so have you had.
Speaker 7: To call her and do what you just did and be like yo, taking accountability. I didn't even know it could come off that way. I apologize if it did, Like are y'all doing that at this point because you're watching it back. Mainly, it wasn't that big of a deal to she or I gotcha, It really wasn't. Maybe it was by the time she got to her confessional and they started asking her to probe and questions, But at the time, there was no feeling, no bad vibe about me being like, this is my friend.
Speaker 3: She knows exactly where I'm filming at. You know, I can't feel with my crib. You know, she know what's being blocked over here. I'm just trying. I'm just happy that they still in my ass at the end of the day, because how you filming a housewife without house So I'm just thankful and grateful to Bravo and to all the other girls were stepping up. I'm glad that her moment was so huge. I love that the way they showed it, they really showcased her. I love that because on an ensemble cast. The worst thing is to be just the main character on your own. You want everybody to hold their own weight, and I feel like she carries her own weight. Kelly does, brit does, all the girls do? So please Shine?
Speaker 1: Do you watch every episode?
Speaker 5: Do you watch the episodes or.
Speaker 3: You just someone have to? I have to, But this season I probably won't watch all of them because a lot is some darker moments a little bit.
Speaker 5: You said you have to.
Speaker 3: We used to when we did blogs, right, but now unless I'm doing press and if it's if I know it's a light episode, I'll watch it. But I really don't want to see myself with the flashbacks and the tears and some of the things I've already healed from.
Speaker 6: You know, you said you like seeing the ol g's on the show. Would you welcome Meanie Beck?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I would walk on her back. I mean, it ain't gonna look like I'm welcoming her back. Let me get this straight. We gonna have a time in the beginning, but I'm for what's good for the show. But I just feel like, realistically, as much as we all love Nini and I mean miss Nani, realistically, you just can't sue a network. You cannot say things about Andy Cohen that are that damaging and expect that bridge to still be standing. So unfortunately, I just don't know if she can cross that and come back.
Speaker 5: I just have one question, when did Porsche's confidence change? What was that moment?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Because when we first seen you on the show, your confidence level wasn't as high as it is now. You weren't as comfortable as in your skin. You wasn't ready to clap back. And then there was a change where it was like porstion it and changing. It's like middle finger to everybody. Right, when did that happen?
Speaker 3: I think that happened when I gave birth to a human, you know, and I had to be someone that she can look up to. I could not be weak. When you become a mother, you have this natural instinct to be protective. Your heart is outside of your body. Most delicate thing that could kill you is right there that you have to protect. So if you protect your child, you now know I gotta protect me. So I'm super protective of me for polar So when I say it comes to my mental health, like you talk about all the time, I put me first. I love my daughter. I love my family, and when I was married, I loved my husband. But I put me first. I put my mentality first, and I protect my piece, my energy first. Because if I'm good and I'm making sure I have the right synergy around me, the right atmosphere, the right people around me, then I know my daughter is gonna be good. My whole life is for Polar. So what you see now is just me growing the fuck up. I'm forty four years old at this point, capital pee, capital p and I make my own money, and I finally, as a people person, decided to celebrate myself. Like even in my downtimes, I still try to think about what I have accomplished. A lot of times as a reality start, we get talked about, Oh, she just a reality starts, shein't got a tentent, she whatever. I'm a multitude of things. I have done a lot of things in my life to arrive where I am and have the status that I have, so I now can accept it from me. So that's pretty much where the confidence comes from.
Speaker 7: I got one more show question because I know you also are acting too. That lifetime situation we want to talk about. But Kenya, so I know she's not going to finish out the season because of what happened with her and Brittany, but they were saying that she could come back put potentially season seventeen.
Speaker 3: Who said that, I thought.
Speaker 7: That she was only suspend different the rest of the scene. I thought she was only suspended for season sixteen and could potentially come back for seventeen.
Speaker 3: Though I would hope that's true, I just can't see. I'm in one hundred percent agreement with her not being here. I would love for her to be at the reunion. I'm for what's best for the show, and I loved where Kenya was going. She's not that happy with me right now, you know, but that's okay. I've always been that tape. I don't give damn how you feel about me if I'm always going to speak the truth, So you know, I feel like at this moment, no matter what, I feel like, it would be good for Kenya to be the reunion. And I feel like she is very articulate, and she can speak to britt and she can speak to the cast, and she can speak to the fans, and she can find her way back next season. So I think that that could be a true statement.
Speaker 4: She not was you right now? I thought you were doing better this season.
Speaker 3: She didn't like when I said that when I compared her to Britt and I said they were similar, And I said they were similar, but I meant because they're both fabulous. They're both to me speak their mind, like you know, she when you don't like somebody, you don't want to be compared to them. So got you. But whatever, girl, I got hell. I got to talk about you. You a part of the show. Don't you want to be talked about it.
Speaker 7: It's kind of crazy though I didn't even think about the reunion, like the fact that she won't even be on the race.
Speaker 3: He said that it's possible. I'm still hopeful. I'm still hopeful she is. She's still a big part of the show. She's not the show. She didn't make or break the season. But Kenya is a person who I've been doing this with for a very long time, and for once we were possibly about to have a season of not being foes. You know what I'm saying, Fader, I have to say when Faeder came in, she helped to elevate the show as well and keep us where we needed to be because everybody been wanting to see her. She's been gone the whole time Candy been gone, so you know, it's people wanted her back.
Speaker 7: And Candy has been really upset about how Kenya has been treated by the network. She's been very vocal about that. And then Fader coming back. I don't know if Candy's too excited about that as well too. But do you feel like the network protects you guys the way that they shuld Because that's what Candy saying, is like the network didn't protect one of their stars, which is I still.
Speaker 3: Work for the network, so I don't share certain sentiments. Okay, let's be clear, all right, I'm saying that I think Kenya deserves an opportunity, and an opportunity can be given to anyone. You can always say no. She can say whatever she wants to say to Britt, the cast, the crew, and whoever, and they can say no. But I believe she deserves that opportunity. I ain't say a damn thing about the network. Love the network.
Speaker 6: Talk about all this money you're getting pamped by port.
Speaker 1: Go Naked Hair, the Lifetime movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Detective Ebony Williams and the upcoming Lifetime movie Single Black Female three the final Chapter.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that was That was big for me. I always want to be in a Lifetime movie. I am obsess with Lifetime and I am amongst the cast of great women who've been They had two other movies. This is the third installment, the last one, and I played detective. I look totally different in this movie. I even stopped doing botox for this movie. I did. I was like, you know what, I'm not doing any boat talks. I want my whole face to movie.
Speaker 7: I gotta look at the trailer right now. No, no, you look good, all right, but in.
Speaker 3: The trailer because I know when you saw times in there, every freaking line speed, I got all of it. Because the my raw is so different from who I am, Like I'm an alcoholic, I'm a bit of a stalker. Like you know, I ain't gonna say who else what else I've done in that movie, But I think it's gonna be a good look for me in the acting world because it's totally different from me playing myself and a lot of other things that I've done before.
Speaker 1: You turned out a lot of acting roles, Yes.
Speaker 3: I have, because I also have well what am I My mom told me how to claim that no more. But I'm one of those people who start something and I don't finish it a lot of time. So I'll like hyper focus on something and then all of a sudden, I'll hyper focus on something else. So at a certain point in my life, I was really hyper focused on acting. I was going on stage plays with Fox, going on tour, I've done movies, I've done a lot of voiceovers. And then I was like, oh, I just want to concentrate on don Nigga hair and panmpered. I don't want to do anything outside. I'm a businesswoman. And now I'm like, you know what, it's time to pivot and back into that because I can naturally do it. Like I'm the type. I've a photographic memory. I can literally read the script that night and it'll be in my mind the next day, imprinted.
Speaker 6: I got one last question, will a Nigerian man get another shot or do you feel like the stereotype is true and all of them are scammers?
Speaker 1: Now, so you've just done well.
Speaker 3: I am Nigerian so and I don't know what you mean by all of them a scammers. I mean we live in the United States, which is the biggest scam. I mean, our entire government is scam and a fraud and taking advantage of people. So I feel like when it comes to Nigerians, of course I would date another one, you know, I would. I would marry another one. I want to love and marry who is going to be honest and love me. I'm not ready to get married. I'm not rushing into none of that. I mean unless I say you say that.
Speaker 4: Now last see by the end of the season, being like, oh of pusse you got a new ring.
Speaker 1: You would get married again?
Speaker 3: I would. I would get married again. Why of course, So just because of him, I can't get married again. I can't enjoy the comfort and the security of being I love being married, being a called somebody's wife. I love waking up every morning sitting at your feet, asking you what you need me to do? Like. I just love that that's in me. I'm a Southern girl, and I think that's probably why Nigerian men and like men of wealth like me because I am very submissive, and I'm very loving, and I'm very even though I'm all that, I am bost bitch. I can shift that a bit for my man.
Speaker 1: Do they have to have wealth?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that. I was thinking about that, and I think if I didn't have a daughter, they don't have to have wealth. They do have to have self So you need to be self sufficient. You need to have your own business about yourself. And you need to be able to come in here if I get pregnant and provide for our child. So no, I don't want to know completely man who's building from scratch. But no, he doesn't have to be wealthy. What is wealth? Are any of these men really wealthy? Is any of the money really real? Like? We don't really know? I know one thing about it. I am a wealthy woman. I am a probably a rich man.
Speaker 5: I'm all my shit is probably a rich man.
Speaker 3: I am like all my stuff is legit. You can check my bank accounts. It is what it is. You can see where it came from. A taxes not a man. I gave bird hol On. I ain't got to look for a rich man, a rich man, I'm what I'm what I'm looking for. It's just in a male version, so you know, But I do I like this new conversation of like Dolly Parton, oh rp to her, but I liked her relationship. Like they were separated a lot of the time. It's in space physically, but they kept their relationship strong. Like I don't feel like I have to live with my husband.
Speaker 4: Shirlie Roth does that too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shela Brown, and I loved when she told us that, I don't think it has to be traditional. I feel like my next relationship will not be traditional, be a little bit open.
Speaker 4: Oh you would do an open relations really.
Speaker 7: Not with another female, so you could go and have another man, But he can't have another woman.
Speaker 3: I haven't found one who's gonna allow. If you don't want, let me know. But no, they don't allow that. They don't allow that. I just mean as far as like your tradition of him having to be in the house, gotcha. I honestly could be in the house with just my baby and be good and then we come and.
Speaker 5: Visit my house to break some time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And like I always used to kind of tease with even my husband, I'd be like, we could have separate bedrooms, Like why not? Why not have separate just think about it, why not have separate living spaces? And then when you want to meet in the middle, you mean the middle, and if you don't, you can comfortably go in your room, pass gas, sleep, you know, not watch your makeup like.
Speaker 7: Houses though, I mean, you have enough rooms in your house to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: So why y'all didn't just do it?
Speaker 3: Because I also like to be under people.
Speaker 4: That's also confused because I watch yo, me and my man.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting here like, yol what I was talking about. More so when we got well, he already was old. I was when we got older. Y'all all ready we'll old.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what you want.
Speaker 3: I could be with a husband and him not living in my house. I think that's possible. Maybe I'm just talking about a businessman who travels a whole lot and least race. No, I'm not gonna tell him he can have a girlfriend. But do I I mean do I got eyes on every single thing?
Speaker 1: No, So cheating, don't get caught?
Speaker 3: Basically what you say no, because then that's also saying it's okay to cheat. So I'm not gonna say it's okay for anybody to cheat. I would love sexually, let me tell you this right now. And being a woman who's about to be super single after this divorce. I am not about having sex with a lot of people, and no one should. I am a big advocate for women. Pick your one person, okay, now, whether it's you have a relationship with him or not, situationship, whatever, Pick your one sexual partner. Get tested, make sure you know what he's doing. Make sure his health is important to him, not just that he going to get tests for you to see that he wants to make sure that his body is healthy, and that he also hasn't te with who he spreads. It's penis with if you meet someone like that, stick with them and then just date everybody else.
Speaker 7: But the issue comes in because I be there too. But then you stick with that on one person and you be trying date the other people, and then it's like, now, in this person, you develop the feelings and you compare them.
Speaker 3: Y'all have to be scared together. Meet you somebody who's scared together. I am actually scared of these streets. I am not looking forward to being single out here and being.
Speaker 4: Tested in special health wise.
Speaker 3: Health Wise, I mean, Atlanta is number three in the AIDS department, and who knows what other diseases is out there that we all you know, the people got out there, the other people got But no, I think sexually have one partner and get tested with that partner. That's it.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's anything wrong with you're saying, but you have to tell the other people that you're dating that they not get in those fects.
Speaker 3: No you're not.
Speaker 6: You think they dating y'all just because they want to date, y'all, Or you think y'all.
Speaker 3: Just people do that. That's just today that people do take us out just to be in our presence.
Speaker 7: People, But what know they be hating but what they don't what y'all men don't like to understand. And I think y'all get it, but y'all overlooked because you want to feel good about your own selves and that's your own thing. We do compartmentalize, y'all. Like we have people we call, hey, I just want to eat, have a good time. Hey, travel buddy. But you still I have friends that travel with men that don't have sex with them. And men.
Speaker 3: We did not say that the intention of sex isn't there for him exactly, not saying that he doesn't want thee but all men who are are in a space to take care of a woman and make sure she's good and not not require sex. And when you were brown share they just last. It may last for you know, it's a good time, not a long time. So maybe like a little one year relationships.
Speaker 1: Looking for a company.
Speaker 3: I really want to be attracted to him, like I really want to be, like I want to be really attracted to him. What I need and you want to I want you This morning when I was saying like I feel bad feeling like no from everything from your look to how you dress it, I want to be like, oh my god, about my next working you told me to you just lay down, you just want to kiss him. You could just want to like I'm gonna look at your.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what we want.
Speaker 7: He told me you got to basically pick and choo. So like, if you can't dress his dress him up. And I'm like, no, that's true. Dress him up.
Speaker 3: Behold on, don't dress them up to you marry him.
Speaker 1: You want your wife to be like that in it, baby.
Speaker 3: Dress him up, put a filter on him, do all of that, and then you let him take it all.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Porsche, Ladies and gentlemen, real housewives of the man that comes on this Sunday and peakop and we appreciate you for stopping. Yes, Porscha Williams, it's the Breakfast Club Good Morning, wake.
Speaker 1: That ass up Earth in the morning at Breakfast Club
Speaker 3: M