Speaker 1: Mes to the left, stop, stop stopping, turn the up right cat lap, clap kick left kick right, jump around.
Speaker 2: Yow wow. Great dancing everyone.
Speaker 3: Yep, I think we are almost ready to record our Potato shovel dance video. And by first stem notes okay, okay, sure notes, can we hire kicks please?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 5: Billy, great jumps, but I need more smiling And Elliott, can you try dancing?
Speaker 4: Well? Actually, I think I'll just sit this flow.
Speaker 2: What Welcome to Stories for Kids by Lingo Kids, where we discover fascinating facts about the world around us and the fun of play learning. Today, Lisa and her friends are making a dance video, but Elliott does not want to join in.
Speaker 6: I wonder why. Let's meet the Lingo Kids friends.
Speaker 5: To find out. Elliot never wants to do my dances?
Speaker 7: But why your dances are the best?
Speaker 2: Billy says that maybe he doesn't like your choreography.
Speaker 5: But I don't think Korea what that's that's contagious. I don't think I have that.
Speaker 6: Don't worry, Lisa. Coreography is a big word that just means dance routine. It's the way you put the steps together to make a dance.
Speaker 5: Ah. Then Elliott must think I'm a bad dancer.
Speaker 4: That is so mean.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't think that's what he's I'm going to talk to him right now.
Speaker 4: Cook mean and cook turn cheek cheek, Elliott, what are you doing? I'm dancing? I can see that. So let me get this straight.
Speaker 3: You hate my choreography so much that you are making your own dance.
Speaker 8: I don't hate your choir, Gopher, I don't even know what it is. Is it contagious? No, it means a dance routine.
Speaker 5: Exactly. Do you think I'm a bad dancer?
Speaker 4: Of course not. Why would I think that?
Speaker 2: Friends, Let's pause for a moment. I think that maybe you are.
Speaker 6: Jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 7: But we're not jumping. We're not even dancing right now.
Speaker 6: Jumping to conclusions is an expression, Callie.
Speaker 2: It means you are deciding something too quickly before you get all the facts. Oh said, jump to the conclusion, or decided too quickly that Elliott doesn't want to do her dance because he thinks she's a bad dancer. But maybe you don't have all the facts yet.
Speaker 4: Where are these facts? How can we get them?
Speaker 2: That's right, Billy, You can ask Elliott to get the fox Elliot is the only one who knows what he really thinks.
Speaker 3: Okay, Elliot, why don't you want to do the dance video? Is it because you think I'm a bad dancer?
Speaker 4: No, it's because, well it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 7: It's okay, Elliot, you can tell me.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I can only tell you.
Speaker 7: Oh can I say it to everyone?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Elliott doesn't know his lesson?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Wait what.
Speaker 8: I get them confused? Because I'm afraid over run into everyone in the whole.
Speaker 5: Dance Elliott, that's why you don't want to do my dance. Yeah, that is so not what I thought.
Speaker 7: Lisa thought you thought she was a bad dancer.
Speaker 4: I did not think.
Speaker 2: That, and that's exactly why it's important to get the facts.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I did jump to conclusions.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Elliott. I didn't know you were worrying about left and rights.
Speaker 4: That's okay, thanks, Lisa.
Speaker 7: I still wish you could be in the dance video, Elliot.
Speaker 6: Billy says he has an idea.
Speaker 2: He can tie a red ribbon on Elliott's right hand and a blue ribbon on Elliott's left hand.
Speaker 4: Pretty, but how ribbon? I get it? Now?
Speaker 3: I can call out right red and left blue, so Elliott will always know which way to go.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, do you think I can wear a ribbon suit? Rights and lefts are tricky?
Speaker 2: Billy says, of course, pretty So Elliott, are you ready to do the potato shuffle?
Speaker 4: Now? Yeah? But do you think we can practice one more time? Of course?
Speaker 3: And five six Lingle Kids listeners, you can join it at.
Speaker 5: Home to the left, blue, stop stop, stop to the.
Speaker 8: Right, red, cleft, black flop, can't let blue, can't right bed jump around?
Speaker 5: Now, let's break it down. It's it out?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Everybody to the stop jumps up to the red get kick them.
Speaker 8: Bill, kick right bee, get the rop.
Speaker 6: That was great.
Speaker 2: I think you are definitely ready to record Yay Lingo Kids listeners. Today we learned about jumping to conclusions and how it can cause a lot of problems. That's why it's important to get the facts. The only way to know what your friends are really thinking is to ask them. Join us next time to continue play learning together.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Elliott here. Did you hear Lingo Kids? Big news?
Speaker 8: The new season of the Growing Up Podcasting Family is already live. This time, Luis and his furry friend Maxie will join Emily to find out what it takes to be whatever you want. This season, you can meet real comedians, scientists, k artists, firefighters, athletes.
Speaker 4: And others.
Speaker 8: Just search for little kids growing up dream and you can be