Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It is La La Kent with Randall.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are back.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for today today.
Speaker 4: People I think are going to be really really shocked in like the best way because we have one of my closest friends on and your friend Nick Ritchie.
Speaker 3: Yes, Randa loves a good clap entrance.
Speaker 4: All right, So before I bring Nick out, I just want to say a couple of things. Nick is a entrepreneur, very successful, has built big businesses, and he'll go into that. And then also, there's a lot going on in the media today with Nick that we've been reading about, and I really want to kind of get underneath the hood and figure out what is going on there. I know a lot because we're friends, but I think people will be shocked to hear Nick Is also told me law that today is the last day he's going to talk about what is going on the press forever. He's wow, Yeah, that's it, Like this is it. He wants to put it all on the table today here at our podcast, leave it out there, and that's it. So I commend him for the bravery of coming out and talking about, you know, his feelings.
Speaker 2: And what's going on in this family.
Speaker 4: Because people go through stuff all the time, but to do it, you know, in a place like this, you know, take some bravery. So I'm interested to hear. So let's bring that up.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 2: Hey? Guys? How are you hey? Nick?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you Nick? His podcast? Do you remember you? Were the first podcast that I ever did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was James.
Speaker 2: I was one of the tog podcasters before podcasting was a thing. I invented podcasting.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're also responsible for like why the Internet is the way the Internet is today.
Speaker 2: Yes, I invented the internet as well. In all seriousness. Yeah, and it's crazy because I have been looking back at my life over the past weeks and going into this dark phase of trying to rediscover who I am because I was so lost over the last decade in family and marriage and whatnot. But yeah, I created that website, the Dirty dot Com, which I'm not part of anymore. I sold it like four years ago, so.
Speaker 4: Real quick for people, because obviously if you've been living under a rock you then don't know, but most people do, just real quick in a snapshot. You started a site called the Dirty dot Com? How many years ago? And how did it start?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Give us a summary, and then how did it become so big? And then why did you step away?
Speaker 2: In two thousand and six was the rise of reality TV. Survivor was going The Apprentice, different reality shows, and I thought, you know, reality TV was so big, why has no one thought of reality Internet? So my thing was I was in Scottsdale, and at that time, Scottsdale was kind of like the Dubai of America. I call it. It was just the hidden It was a hidden secret in the world, right. You know, everyone was gorgeous and the women were beautiful in the cars, and everyone was a thirty K millionaire. You know, you had thirty thousand dollars, you could be a millionaire in Scottsdale. Wow. So I showcased it. I just cut it out there and it went viral and it started Dirty scott Stile. I'm like, wow, this works. Let me try Newport. I did Dirty Newport and then I did Dallas in Chicago, and I'm like, wow, this is working everywhere.
Speaker 4: And it just became it became global because you were all over the world. You weren't just in it in the US.
Speaker 2: So I got up to about three hundred and fifty three hundred and thirty three hundred and fifty markets Australia, Europe. Yeah, so you're talking about a site that was generating about ten million nieks a day.
Speaker 4: Wow, shit Holy at that time, by the way, at the time, yeah, it was like the world was exploding on.
Speaker 2: Social media was just starting, you know, it was MySpace. Yeah, in my space. Facebook was just starting to get legs. And what I did was paved the way to open up privacy. So when I was creating this site, it was kind of like the Pandora's Box to Instagram and opening up privacy where it just became not really a thing, like public figures were the future, and everyone created their own social media their Instagram, their Facebook or whatever, and they were just like, Okay, screw it. The internet is what it is, and it's going to open up my life. And people started becoming influencers and instant celebrities. So what I did was kind of the og of creating the Paris Hiltons in these sub markets, right, and it went viral, Like whoever I posted became famous overnight. You were on the dirty Your phone was blowing up in ten seconds. Crazy. I so much had so much power, but when I started it, I never wanted to be a public figure. You know, I got outed. Like when I started the site, I was underground.
Speaker 4: I was batman. No one knew who I was, right because all you knew was a site. I never even knew your name until you kind of came out at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, I got I got popped for a d UI. I got set up by Sheriff Joe Opiro in Arizona. He pled me in pink underwear showcase me inten City.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is the guy that had the hard You know, you did time in Arizona, you did it outside.
Speaker 2: Yes, But it was cool though, because I started my own gang in the prisons, in the tense. I can't I can't lot. Familia fifty six was our ten and these guys love me. Wow, because I just, you know, toll him about, you know, the dirty stories and all this stuff. And I thought I didn't want to leave ten City because I thought it was a dead man.
Speaker 1: Walking because because you blasted it everybody everybody.
Speaker 2: And I was I had my own shield and I never wanted to be famous or be that guy. But my mugshot went everywhere.
Speaker 1: Hold on, don't you find that very like ironic. It's like, no, this is what the Internet is. You're now going to be Privacy doesn't exist except for me, right, I want my privacy, but you're not allowed that.
Speaker 4: But it's like a story that comes full circle now because now you're out.
Speaker 2: There, well you know, Randall, because the underground stories of the submissions of what I would get were so scary. Yeah, you know a lot of them were you know, you're taking out mafia people, you're taking out drug dealers, you're taking out madams, you're taking out your political figures.
Speaker 4: And you're taking out people with a lot of money and a lot of influence. And that's dangerous, you know, in that world that you were walking in. So I have to think that did that come back to you at all?
Speaker 2: And of course it did. I got death threats, I got people try to stab me. Wow, I've had I've gone through all that stuff, right, guns in my face, like it's you know, wow. I made a pack to myself that I would stay true to who the brand is and who I was and what this was going to be. And I was going to write it out until I felt like I was too old and I had a family, and I thought you know, hey, it's it's time. But it was scary. I got sued, you know, fifty times, one fifty times. Yeah, I know, I know by the way.
Speaker 4: I know you did because I follow those cases at times and I would talk to you about it and you tell me, I'm flying out to hear whatever. Let me ask you questions because now I want to move into the next phase, which for me is like really exciting to see. So you're you're at the height of the dirty It's got all these clicks, it's making you know, infinite money. What what's the day you decide to walk away? Why? And then the transition, you know, how to the next thing that you have going.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of twofold because I retired and I took like two years, two and a half years to figure out who I was. And I always told myself, you know, I have forty I wanted to get out, and I got a couple of years earlier than that. But the reality was is that I just felt like I was in a phase where my heart was changing because I had children. Okay, and that makes sense, and once that happens, if I didn't have that same fight and vigor that to basically call someone out on their bullshit. Then it was and it wasn't for me. So I left and that was kind of pretty much it. And then you know, obviously you know that that's not my only thing that I do. That wasn't my money maker. That was just my like, hey, go out, show face, get laid to do my thing like that wasn't that was never It was just a party for me. That's what evolved into. And I look back on it now and it just it killed my ego, Like my ego got so out of control through that through that time, Yeah, because because everything was free, right, you know, you got flown everywhere, you got put up.
Speaker 4: Everybody just wanted to be around.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being a white tiger going to Vegas. They're paying you twenty five thousand dollars to show up, drink for a couple hours, and they fly you home on a private jet, Like well, that's just that. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can imagine it, and it sounds awesome. I'm picturing it right now.
Speaker 2: I wish somebody did.
Speaker 4: I wish somebody would pay me to go anywhere five dollars, I'll take it gets.
Speaker 2: Old, It gets old, The wa get old, and that's where that was my downfall, because I couldn't I couldn't enjoyed anymore. And that's how I met Onassis, who is my ex wife, Shane Lamis. I met her in Vegas coming up. I was doing an appearance for Tao at Tau Beach and I brought sixteen of the hottest ace U girls, Like I went to campus, picked out these girls, put them in a hummer limo, brought them to Vegas and I was, you know, Jason Strauss did this whole baptism Sami ceremony in the tow Beach pool, and I thought I was born again. Like it was just one of those moments where I'm like, Okay, I'm done. I'm done. And then I met Onasis at the bar at the Venetian.
Speaker 4: So you meet her on this trip, you see her at the bar. Now tell us the story, because you you ended up getting married like within.
Speaker 2: Days, right, no? Eight hours? Yeah, eight hours.
Speaker 1: So you meet her in Vegas and you got married eight hours a little later.
Speaker 2: But I want to I want to hear the details.
Speaker 4: You walk up to her, you see at the bar, you say, it's love at first slight obviously, right, and then what then what happens?
Speaker 2: How do you get to the chapel? So I get to the bar, I'm like, wow, okay, this this blonde. She has this Sienna Miller Scarlet Johansson type vibe. And she wasn't into me, like she didn't know who I was. And I felt like I was like a normal civilian.
Speaker 3: Hitting on a girl totally, and she was just.
Speaker 2: You know, mean, she was just mean to me. And I I never felt that in a while from.
Speaker 3: Right, because you've always gotten everything you wanted just handed to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there wasn't even like when I would go on dates with girls, there was no communication. I would just we would just start making out. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Ok So I was in that phase of my life where I was like, wow, like this this is like hard work, right, which obviously wasn't really hard work, because we ended up, you know, trying to get married, but the chapel was closed. Then we ended up making love and I'm like, okay, you know, we still want to get married, and I was like, wow, this is actually really good. And then we got married at like ten o'clock in the morning and at the normal white wedding chapel.
Speaker 4: And then what happens from there? Now you both lived in separate places right at this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the thing is when you get married in eight hours, you really don't know the person.
Speaker 3: Yeah at all.
Speaker 1: I would have been married a million times if it was just that after eight hours.
Speaker 2: But I was I was such a I don't want to call it dark place. I was just in a place of like, hey, I need change.
Speaker 3: You needed to like you for something I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a family. And everyone every girl I dated, it just they didn't look at me like Whoman Carimean, which is my birth name. They looked at me like I was Nick Ritchie. This asshole was like judging my elbows, you know, so like I'd never had that interaction, and it was just refreshing that this person didn't know who I was. I didn't know who she was, or her family or anything I knew now. And I woke up the next day, you know, we had a married Well, we got married, and then we honeymoon kind of another night club, which is that sounds terrible, Okay, And then we woke up and we woke up and it was all over the news, and I'm like, who the hell? And I remember I was churning on my phone was blowing up. My mom was so mad at me because I come from a Persian Armenian you oh yeah. Like it wasn't like like what are you doing. They already hated me from the dirty and now I'm just like literally like ruining the family. So it was on the ticker Shane Lamis marries the Dirty Guy, and I was so mad because I was just like, wow, okay, so who is she that she's a higher level than me, because they're calling me the dirty guy. They're not saying like, hey, you know Nick Ritchie, Marys, you know whoever. So it was all over TEMs. She flies back, I flew her back to Malibu or La or whatever. Teams he's falling around, and it just became a circus. And she kept telling people, well, she's not in love with me and really, and we're doing this in reverse and we're doing the marriage thing and we're going to try to figure it out, which obviously I wasn't like offended by it, like we just met each other and I'm like, okay, hey, we gotta do this. But then they started like tracking down her death and like it just became it became a circus where I flew her out to Scottsdale. And that was probably the worst idea ever why because then I found out who she really was like and and then there were so many things that I had to clean up in her life to get her whole, to make her a good Parker. And then I went into the mindset like how you know, I was kind of embarrassed about whole situation. But then I'm like, Okay, well I can do this, I can fix it. I can make it the way I want to be in my life and create family and create stability. So it worked because I got her out of the bubble, the halt of the la bubble.
Speaker 4: Right, So you guys moved to Scottsdale. I was in Scottsdale and she moved with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I flew her out, you know, got went, went got her stuff from storage and brought her out to Scottsdale. And then it was just it was even worse because when I walked around Scottsdale, it was already gone, you know, so like because there's no there's no celebrity in Scottsdale.
Speaker 4: So so when I was in Scotsland, you guys are power.
Speaker 2: Oh, imagine both of us. It was like Brad and Angelina walking around and there's only like fashion, fashion, fashion, there's many places we went there.
Speaker 1: That's how Randal and I feel everywhere we go. We always feel like we're Brad and Angela's.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop it, we do fucking.
Speaker 3: Not obviously, Randall obvious, but let.
Speaker 2: Me ask questions.
Speaker 4: So now she moves there, and obviously you're in love, I mean whatever version.
Speaker 2: Both in love. I was. I was in the fantasy of love.
Speaker 4: Now, you guys, because you ended up together ten years not so that's a real eleven years.
Speaker 3: That's a long time.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not pretend.
Speaker 2: That's like, there's something now.
Speaker 1: And can I just say this, I'm hoping with this because I obviously follow you on social media and you know you can clearly tell that you're hurting very much.
Speaker 3: So so when we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about these earlier years with her, Nick, I want you to try your best to like remember how it used to be before.
Speaker 4: We get before we get to where we're right today, because I because there had to be some real quality of love and family for you in the state, and.
Speaker 1: Because this is going to be the final time that he speaks about this. I want this to be therapeutic. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to be productive and true since absolutely from.
Speaker 4: His heart, not just from the place of anger and her correct that's where he's at today and I and I understand that, so I want to.
Speaker 2: Be sensitive to that.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, so, so you're in Scotts Sale, when do you have kids? How many years into the relationship do you have your first child?
Speaker 2: About a year? A year.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's okay, that is quick considering you got married in eight hours.
Speaker 2: You usually have the marriage for like going back to La just said yeah, because I want to backtrack just a second. Why I'm here today is because you guys are friend's family. You know. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to go and tell the world from a place of hate, like you know, and it's not even hate. And it's bothering me that everyone thinks that I'm like attacking her. But I'm just trying to be honest and trying to get everything out because I know Instagram's not gonna be forever. It's not gonna be your in ten years podcast will be this what I'm recording today. Will be here for the rest of eternity, and your kids will listen to this one day when you know. And and I know lawyers are listening to this. I know families listening to this. I know all these random trolls are listening. And I have a new respect patrols because I have no one to talk to at four am. So now I'm like dming like random people that don't even have followers. It's it's it's not even funny. It's not funny. It's not but it is certainly. But because I'm not gonna hit you up at four am, and I'm like, oh, who am I gonna talk to? But I talk to you know, but but I will tell you na hater sixty nine And I'm literally telling them like, yeah, this is what's going on. But I'll tell you people don't realize.
Speaker 4: And I think that the beauty of who you are, Nick, and what's made our friendship is that you are the most honest and sincere human out there. So I think that when people hear this, they're going to hear of the truth and the truth of whether it's pain or truth of just kind of where.
Speaker 1: You're at, you've been brutally honest. But with the two of you, let's let's not try to like paint a pretty picture. I mean, you have definitely been attacking her on social media.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I mean you've gone in.
Speaker 2: I've gone in, but I need you know you've gone it. You've gone in hard. Okay, but no, that's not that's to me. It's not hard to me. It's therapeutic. I built different. Listen like Lali, you know, like I'm I come from a place of tough love. I come from a place of holding the mirror and holding the person accountable to who they are. In my heart of hearts, I'm not just looking out for me. I'm looking out for the next guy. I'm looking out for the onassis of the ones, like there are more than this person. And this person controlled me and abused me, in me in this cycle for eleven years, and my ego was so big that I never had the balls to get out. And I had children, So it started as like, hey, you know this is this is progressively getting worse. I'm in this cycle of with a person that has a prescription addiction and I enabled it. So I'm going to take full responsibility over my actions. And what I did. But in my heart of hearts, I thought, Okay, well, if I am not giving this person the love that they need, They're gonna die. Like her family has a history of dependency, like I just I never ever once came from a place of not heart with her. And it was only until recently in the events that have happened where I'm starting to wake up and I'm looking back at all the different years and the things that have happened through the trials and tribulations of our relationship and losing a child, it just it almost prolonged the marriage because.
Speaker 4: It kept you in it longer, because because.
Speaker 1: My heart did she miss Carrie?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that what? Yeah? We lost a child and it was the most It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life because the child it was a religious hospital. I held the child. I named the child r J. I had to hold this child and I had to say goodbye to this child while on NASA's was on her deathbed in ICU on a so so so for me, I'm like, I've always been the caretaker. I've always paid everything for her. I've given her more than the world could possibly give her. Ever, and I'm just in shock. So today I have I have pain, But I don't want to come from a place of dishonesty. I want to come from a place of being authentic. And I'm telling you like, yes, I'm really I'm in a really, really, really dark place. But at the same time, this is the way I process and and the reason why I process this way, and the reason why. And I don't want to call it shame. I want to call it truth because I know other people are in my shoes and they don't have the balls or they're wherewithal to basically say like, hey, this is what's happening to me. They want to just silent, make it private, let it go away, so the next guy gets screwed or the next woman gets screwed. That's abuse, that's literally abuse. And what I'm going through is so brutal because I have children. Yeah, so my heart hurts for them more than it hurts for myself. It doesn't hurt for her because she doesn't see it in the bigger picture, in the grand scheme of things. I gave her everything she wanted. I got our g wagon, I got a Rolex, I got her ten broken backs. Whatever she wanted to the sacrifice of myself. She gave me nothing, nothing besides love children. And now people are coming at me all over the interirant saying, this is the mother of your children. Now, this is the way I process because when I created the greatest sight in the world in my eyes because it held them here to people and help people accountable, and everyone ridiculed me. This is the way I process because now to me, she is a civilian, She is a dirty celebrity. She is a person that I would basically make fun of on that site back in the day. And this is how I'm letting my emotions go. This is me. This is old school, and there's a big disconnect because this new generation of people, these new kids, who have no idea who I am, which is fine. I love that they see everything in the world of likes, they see everything in the world of engagement, they see everything in the world of their social media, and nothing else matters. This is how they survive. They keep so many secrets. Secrets are lies, secrets are lies. And I cannot stress that more because in my heart it pains me so much to see people basically just say, hey, you know what this person was a bad person over lunch. That's it, and then it goes away.
Speaker 4: So let me just say something real quick. So you're a great dad. I know that I have to assume she's a good mother, correct, I have to assume she's a good mother. I mean, I'm speaking an assumption that she's I mean, it's all from an opinion, but I'm saying she's not a horrible mother.
Speaker 3: I take your feelings out of it.
Speaker 1: Take your feelings out of it if you were just if you were just some dude who saw a chick with her her kids.
Speaker 3: Is she a good mother too.
Speaker 2: In the moment, In the moment, I'll give her credit in the moment, But waking up at twelve o'clock, not giving your kids breakfast, and basically yelling at your husband to go to CBS to pick up her Adderall prescription, then running out of adderall, and then making her husband lie to a doctor and say he has add to get more adderall. Like I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, So you're talking to somebody who also you know, I struggle with addiction. I never popped a pill. I never like drinking was my thing. And you know, Randall's stuck by me, and you know I think he was the one making right. You were the one making sure the bark heart was full, or that there was champagne in the fridge.
Speaker 3: Like, I completely get that.
Speaker 1: The difference is is at that point in my life, thank God I was not a mother, you know, so to hear you speak about her and I get it, we're like wanting to shed truth in all of these things. It's absolutely heartbreaking because we're talking about a woman who, yes, is the mother of your children, who has who has done you dirty, no pun intended.
Speaker 3: But you know.
Speaker 1: She's if this is the case, it's a woman who obviously needs professional help. And that to me is very heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking for me. I cried all last night. I couldn't sleep last night. I knew I was coming here to close this chapter in my life and for me, you know, knowing that I'm begging and begging her family, I'm begging her please get her help. And whoever she's with this new guy, I don't even care, Cupcakes or whatever his name is, go get her professional. I'll save her because I've done my best. I've done everything, and I've sent it to her face and she just fires back at me with vengeance.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I think today, like, okay, so you were married eleven years. You have two beautiful children, right, they're happy. They seem like happy kids. I see them with.
Speaker 2: You all the time.
Speaker 4: They're great kids, say, they seem like really beautiful kids. And and and I think at this point, though, what I see is a lot of pain and a lot of hurt. And I understand because I've I've got pain in my life.
Speaker 2: And I love this woman. I was. I literally.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's what I think she needs to hear. I'm saying, I know as the mother of your kids, of anything.
Speaker 2: I love her from the fact that she's been through the battles. She's seen me fight for freedom of speech. She's seen me go through hell and back, sued left right, like she's seen it. She was there in bed me getting her starbucks. But at least she saw the travel of what I had to go through to basically give the world their own platforms, their own freedom of speech. Save Facebook. I saved Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, all these sights I won. I set precedents in court for these sites to be able to do what they do, to do what they do, for Zuckerberg to make billions of dollars. That's that's my bad, right, you know, And then for her to basically just say, hey, you know, never give me back that appreciation and that love. That hurts my heart. But she gave me. She gave me. She gave me the children, which.
Speaker 1: Are the best things that the best thing you could ever gets.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I see you happy when I see you with your kids, I see you lit up. I see you as a great dad. You brag about your kids. I think for me, at least in this episode, is to try to get to a place where at the end of this you know you can let it go and focus on the kids. I mean, at least I want to focus on the kids. I want to think you and focus on you in your next chapter, because Nick, you have a big life ahead, you know what I mean, You've already had a big life. Like you and I are guys that are very blessed. Lalla too, we've had really But I.
Speaker 1: Also want for you, Nick, is you know there's sometimes there's so much damage that can be done that cannot be repaired, and you know there will be a day where she becomes the person that she wants to become and who you would like to see her become.
Speaker 4: And yeah, as a mother specifically, because a woman, I don't care about.
Speaker 1: That, just as just as a person who thrives in life is there will be a time.
Speaker 4: Where they're sitting at a at a graduation of his children exactly and together together.
Speaker 2: No chance, I disagree at this point right now.
Speaker 3: No, No, well, absolutely, you're you're in it. You're in the middle of the fucking ocean. No one is around and no life, raft nothing right, So no help, no help.
Speaker 2: It hurts. And I just need my kids to know because they're gonna listen this one day. I love you so much, press in line and this this is literally the most painful thing your father has ever ever experienced in his life. I loved your mother so much, and it pains me that I couldn't get over the threshold of making her see reality. And that's probably my fault. I gave her too much and it's going to pain me for the rest of my life because we had a beautiful family and I just couldn't. I couldn't fix her. I couldn't like and that's probably because I couldn't fix myself. So that's where I'm at in my life right now, and it hurts, It hurts really bad. But I do love you guys very much, and I think that both you are very talented and very successful and you'll be fine. And now my focus, Randall, is to create my succession and just annihilate the world and just torture you.
Speaker 4: So in a good way, in a good way, but in a good way, because now, you know, what people don't realize is you've built a new business which is thriving and flourish and called celeb and I you know, it's it's the new modern you know, a celeb culture where you go and you read great news and Britain groundbreaking news and and I just want people to know that, like you know, uh, you know, this stuff is not easy. People don't realize that pain even if you're the one, like like your ex wife.
Speaker 2: Soon to be ex wife is initiating this divorce.
Speaker 4: Whether you're initiating the divorce or you're the being the divorce. See, you know, whichever side you're on or it's mutual, it's still painful. You have kids, you have to look at them in the face every day, and.
Speaker 2: The wake up of waking up not knowing it because I had a routine. I would wake up like a zombie. I would wake up, have my coffee, go make a Starbucks run to wake her up, get her flowers every other day, wow, and literally just pray that she didn't abuse her prescriptions, that she would not crash for a week. So and then I would take care of the kids and I would go work. I would get you know, it was just it was always me. But I thought this was.
Speaker 4: How life worked, you know, you just this was your routine.
Speaker 2: And now I wake up and I'm like, what do I do today, you know, besides take care of my kids and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Do you feel that you were and I say this very kindly, do you feel you were somewhat of a codependent?
Speaker 2: No? I felt like it was Stockholm syndrome. Okay, I felt And I know there's guys out there, because guys are built very tough, and they don't want a minute and all of a sudden. What I've learned from this is that I do have emotions. I can cry. It's okay to cry. It's okay to be a normal human being and not be fucking tough.
Speaker 4: By the way, with Lawa, I mean, she can tell you how many times I cry to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're acting. That was mean as fuck.
Speaker 4: We got to take a quick break because that was really mean. But I'm glad you haven't lost your sets to humor. That's one thing I've noticed, and I'm very happy about that, because you call me up and you'll be in tears and then two seconds.
Speaker 2: Later you'll be bashing me.
Speaker 4: So it's okay, all right, We'll be right back with the epic nick Ritgie.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we are back with a fun podcast.
Speaker 3: But also it's it's it is realistic.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you that in the hundred sorry, we're not in one hundred episodes. In the seventy plus episodes a year and a half we've been doing this, this is probably the most raw, heavy, real you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think, don't you think a lot of this is pretty?
Speaker 4: This is this is, this is We're usually a little lighter on this podcast, but you're one of our best friends, and I know this is an important day because we're putting somebody behind us, and the fact that you would even trust us to come here is a honor for us, and we hope that this is getting you to the place to kind of make.
Speaker 2: It definitely is And thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to actually say my piece because I just need to get off my chest and just gone.
Speaker 1: Well, I've found and this is what I noticed when I started writing my book is when I would read something that I had written versus when I actually say it, it comes across so differently. And you know, people following you they only see, you know, things that you've written or screenshots, and you know it can come off very differently than when you're actually hearing a person speak about it.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It totally does.
Speaker 1: So that was my hope for today as well, having you on is you know, not people not just seeing like something that you've written online, but you know you can't feel hard in words, No, it's hard, very it's hard also, especially when there's a lot of posts, multiple posts, multiple posts.
Speaker 4: Correct, this is people hearing who you are as a human and seeing because we were watching you struggle and we're watching the emotions right now. But I think people can hear it, and they can hear you know, the sincerity of just what.
Speaker 2: You're going through.
Speaker 4: And I think anybody who's gone through any traumatic pain in their life of any sort can relate to today because it's there's always two sides to every story.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and there's the actual how it's really going down, which no one really even knows.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: So I saw I looked up Shane obviously just to see like what her posting was like. And I have a very real and real question for you. Do you believe you're a narcissist?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can we talk about this like seriously, Like what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Well? I know what it means because I've had to deal with a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what does that mean that a bad person? Because I love myself?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: There's a big difference between being a narcissist and someone who's being confident and practicing self love, huge difference. A narcissist is somebody who they really don't have a real perception of reality and they always place blame on the other person without taking on some responsibility as to why things have happened.
Speaker 2: Well, it's in my mind. I believe in creation. I believe I create my own destiny. I believe I can do anything I want to do, and I don't believe I'm a narcissist. I think I'm a genius. I do not think I'm a narcissist. It's two totally different worlds.
Speaker 1: So, and by the way, I'm not pinning you as one. I just saw a post that she claims that you are one, and that I wanted to get your perspective on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my perspective, because people.
Speaker 3: I'm no doctor. I'm not here telling you you're a way that I have no doctor.
Speaker 1: I'm not diagnosing anybody with anything.
Speaker 2: I want to put this out there right now because sometimes people project something about someone else, it's because that's who.
Speaker 3: They are, right right.
Speaker 2: If you guys came into our home, and people who have been in our home, which is very guarded, and she really wouldn't let a lot of people visit, it's just pictures of her everywhere. There was one picture of me and my daughter in the entire house. No pictures of my family, every single picture, La La. I'm not even kidding you go into our home is it is a museum. It is a museum shrine to Shane on Nassas. So I don't like how she's portraying me as a narcissist because in my mind, what I think of narcissist is someone who's obsessed with themselves so much that they're in a delusional state of mind. I am not in any delusional state of mind whatsoever. I am a man broken whose heart is broken and trying to recover and repair today after finding out she is with someone else in Awatuki or wherever that place is, I don't know. It's where they fix the bayliner boats for the lake places. I had no idea. I'm not going to stop because.
Speaker 3: There, because he googled it, obviously.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is that.
Speaker 4: So let's just catch up, because we want to get to a place where where you can feel good about leaving this out there and and moving forward.
Speaker 2: She is with somebody else.
Speaker 4: Now you're telling us, yes, okay, so that happened after you guys split up.
Speaker 2: It must have happened during. And here's why it's just so painful, and this all started. It's just so crazy because this all started with with her. She said, you know, it was our anniversary. I got her a ring, I got her all these things, and she came in because we were in separate bedrooms at the time. I lived in the West wing. She wouldn't let me in the master bedroom.
Speaker 3: Wow, you guys have wings at your house?
Speaker 2: Not anymore, because I'm not. She's out of there, good luck. So but I do have to say is that she came into my room and I thought she was joking, and she was like, hey, I need to figure out who I am. I don't want to do this anymore. And I was just like, Okay, that's weird whatever, Like we've been fighting but not, but the last six months have been The sex has been amazing, everything's been great. You know. She's telling me how great of a husband I've been, and then she bombs out to a watuki or wherever she went, allegedly Palm Springs. I reach out to her father and be like, hey, you know, I had this weird feeling that Shane's on drugs. Okay, and he discards me and goes straight to her, and all of a sudden, she's got a lawyer, she's got his whole legal team, she's got everything going. And I call him Horenzo because he's been married a million times and he's now he's engaged to a girl from Idaho and that's a winner. So so now I'm in this state of mind of like wow, like maybe I'm getting played. Then she goes to page six Randall and shells the whole world that we haven't had sex in a year, and she hasn't been intimate, and we've grown apart and all this stuff complete lies. And I still was like, Okay, I'm gonna be the bigger person for my kids. I'm gonna just be quiet. Okay.
Speaker 4: See that's my See just like my thing in La LA knows this is I believe in just keeping it private for the children. That's how I've I've been. And so you're saying you did this.
Speaker 2: And and I hired and I spoke my ilegal and they're like Nick, whatever you do, do not be nick, Like just be just level, let this go. Let's get out of this clean hay or whatever she wants, you know whatever. And I, in my heart of hearts, I'm like, wow, like this is just shocking, Like I just took an OL. I've never taken an OL, Like this is an OL. See.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I disagree with it as a win. I take it as a win because I think for the kids, going silent is the right thing in not taking a public that's just me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here that way. So I went out that way. The page six thing comes out. She puts out a thing on Instagram basically saying we've grown apart, YadA YadA, jacks the Christian capillary, you know, statement like I'm Jay Cutler, not even true. So so yeah, that happens. And then I'm still like okay, you know, I put on my thing on my Instagram and said, you know, I concur whatever she's saying, like, let her go.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it was very cordial.
Speaker 2: Then I went through this space and like, okay, well I'm single, so let me put a picture of myself. I was feeling good, I'm at the beach whatever, and be like, hey here I am single, Nick, let's go, you know, dm me, let's start seeing the world. Her family went psycho like, how dare you you have children with with my with our horenzos saying like you have children with my daughter after eleven years, and then her his fiance Idaho went at me, and I was just like, okay, this is crazy. Then they reported me on Instagram like as a sexual predator, and I'm like and a bad father, and I'm just like this is insane. I'm like, and I told on Asses, I go on, Asses, you don't want to poke the bear, like, you know, I am not the bully. I am the bull, right, you know, so I will literally but say they all.
Speaker 4: Should have gone quiet. Everybody should have just gone quiet. Like that's really really that.
Speaker 2: I'm not the bully.
Speaker 4: I'm the bull, right, and I think everybody should have just gone quiet. Like if I was to give advice, it's everybody just go quiet, let the court handle the divorce and go through the pain privately, and then and then be there.
Speaker 2: For your kids.
Speaker 4: That's that's how I believe in doing things. But they have dinosaur brains.
Speaker 2: They have dinosaur brains, and they came after me, and they're like, wow, I was shocked. I'm like, are you guys crazy?
Speaker 4: So she went to the press first. Yes, okay, okay, so that's what star, because I didn't know what started all of a sudden, I'm reading pages of you know, just you going off. But this started because she went to the press first.
Speaker 2: It all started with them, and I want to make that very clear. So one day when my kids do listen to this, they understand their father actually said, you know, hey, I'm gonna not do anything.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go quiet and be respectful to my children, which I know you as a father, that's who you are, So it makes sense now. The line of events makes sense, law you know what I mean, because I only saw one side, but I didn't know that he had already you would agree to in your mind to just go peacefully into the night for your children. And then they kind of brought it to the press.
Speaker 2: And then the second I pulled back the curtain, I felt a sense of not power, but a sense of myself and I started having flashbacks to Nick Ritchie having the ability to control the narrative and I was able to say, Okay, you know what, these people need to be outed as who they really are. And that's when I was like, wow, Okay, I'm starting to feel truth. I'm starting to feel honesty. I'm starting to feel authentic and it might as bad as it looks for me. And when a judge listens to this, I need the judge to know that I did this for my own honor, I did this for my children, I did this for her, I did this for her family. Because I'm not living in lies any more. It's done it's over. So you guys can hate me, you can do whatever you want. But at the end of the day, the anxiety is gone. Right that eleven year prison sentence of purgatory, whatever it was, shawshank I was literally stuck in a CBS prison and it is done. So good luck, Cupcakes, you can have her. Oh shit, who's cupcakes? I don't know the Bayliner dude, the guy.
Speaker 3: That lives in Okay.
Speaker 4: So here's what I take away from this. You have two beautiful children. You hat eleven year marriage that clearly both of you. Both sides were not happy, right, You were not happy, she wasn't happy. Whatever it may be. I don't know the details. But today, looking at where we are today is you still have two beautiful children, You still are who you are. You haven't lost one beat or skip to your step. That's for sure. That's for sure. And now do we put it behind us and move to the next chapter, which is Nick Ritchie's next chapter of his life, which is going to be fucking beautiful and brilliant.
Speaker 2: So the goal is today, once you hear this, the world hears this. This is it. She's erased. They're erased from my syntax. And I move forward and focus on business, celeb my brand. I'm filming Richie Rich, which is a follow show that's only going to stream on the app. I'm gonna do things that are just going to blow media away, and my goal is to actually and this is going to be sound, This is going to sound so crazy. What this has taught me that you need to lean on friends, and you need to you need to bring your friends up with you and not be against them. Because I've always been in the mentality that like.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, I'm here or I'm making my own success. I don't need everybody around.
Speaker 2: And you get that, Yeah, you know, and I think you and I are the same place. It's lonely at the top, right it is. But the only way to stay at the top is to show the top the friends that are with you at the top, to show them what you see correct and say hey, what do you see? And then you learn from that, so you know, you get it. We've been to the top and we've already done everything we've wanted to really do, and now the chapter in our life is we look at things and now we know where we're going because we've already experienced the fails. We know how to stay away from the fails. This was an internal fail by me. The only positive of my the trophies are my children, and I have to focus on those trophies and I have to shine those trophies every single day and look at them like they're oscars. And that's the only way I'm going to survive out of this. Other than that, good luck, good luck to them, good luck to them. And I'm going to level the fuck up so fucking hard that literally, I've literally I believe that so hard. The viager is going to retreat and I am going to make a massacre, a massacre in a positive light for everybody. And I want to bring everyone with me. That's amazing, everyone with me and this story, Laula. I know, as much as it looks like a smear, it looks like this or whatever, people are with me, and it's giving me power. It's giving me my strength back, and it's giving me my light back. Because I left everyone on her accord. It wasn't just me, like, hey, you know, she made me feel so bad about myself and the things that I would do, and she would belittle me every single day, and how terrible of a husband I am?
Speaker 4: How terrible of a father I am?
Speaker 2: And how how dare I not treat her like a queen? And now I'm here sitting with you, guys, and I'm telling you I am a king. I'm coming back on my throne. This is where i want to be and this is who I am, and I'm finally finally rising from the ashes.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Nixt, I know you personally, so I'm not saying that when I see what you post that I'm looking at it as like a smear campaign. But there are other people who don't know you, so from an outside perspective, that's what it does look like. And that's why I wanted you to come and speak your truth with your actual voice and tell us how it really went down.
Speaker 4: Because you're a very very level headed person. So I feel like now people are hearing, like, Look, I was. I was also responsible for this marriage. She was responsible. We're both responsible and it didn't work. And there is pain that I have and I'm sure she has pain too. But the part is like we're both at an age, Nick, and I'm older than you, but we're both in our you know, you're in your forties.
Speaker 2: I just said fifty.
Speaker 4: But we're at an age where we've realized our mistakes, we've we've fucked up, we can own it. Like I don't have an ego anymore where I'm like, I'm perfect and I don't make a decisions.
Speaker 2: You just said it.
Speaker 4: You made a lot of mistakes, but you also have huge successes. And I'm the same. So I think that people hearing that that that's the real Nick Ritchie that I know. The real Nick Ritchie I know is a baller successful person but also has failed tremendously, just like I have.
Speaker 2: You know and you we own that and we own that. And I think the difference with who I am now compared to who I was in my thirties and my twenties, whatever I can, I can let the pride go to ask for help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's important. That's the most important thing I think.
Speaker 2: And you know that I was in Central Park. I was like by myself so lost, and you called me and you you're like, are you okay? Like, dude, I've been there, let me help you, Let me help you. And I accepted it. Yeah, I accepted it.
Speaker 4: And you didn't want to you I've said, I said, Yeah, I said what pride and pride when you're in pain is what kills you. It destroys you emotionally, it makes you make bad decisions, very bad. So I was very happy because we are friends.
Speaker 2: And I know, I know, and I told I told Lala, I'm like, you're you're You're on my side, like you literally had my back and you're my angel in this whole situation because you've been there and you're giving me good guidance. But it's so hard to take it. It's so hard because the pride is so strong. But I've learned, you know, thanks to you and thanks to other friends, that it's okay to listen and it's okay to accept. And for for me saying that as Nick Richie, that is like literally stabbing my guts.
Speaker 4: But but for me, it's you rising and and and growing right because because when we when our pride kills us, we don't grow and we're in pain and we just it's horrible.
Speaker 2: I just want to love again. That's it.
Speaker 3: I totally feel you on that, so I have.
Speaker 1: My My final question is if you could reverse time, is there anything in this from the time it started to where we're at right now that you would have done differently.
Speaker 2: I would have never created the dirty.
Speaker 3: Really wow, never, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just would I would be a normal person. I would not be known. Pain is the you know, it comes from keeping up with the cycle of what we have to do. And we're in a different We're in a different place where we have to maintain our sense of celebrity and our sense of self and our sense of achievements, because if we don't, then people look at us very differently. Those aren't the friends you need, but they're the friends that you have to have. And the problem is is that if we don't maintain our relationships, especially in our industry and the entertainment industry, we're forgotten.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And my whole thing in this marriage was that I had to keep going because she was nobody. You know, she was living off her name, she was living off her past reality shows and whatever it was. So I had to keep going. I had to financially create this life for my kids. And if I could do it all over again, I would not cause pain on other people for financial success. And it eats in me, It eats at me. But I found that anxiety within myself comes from the fact that as long as I as long as I'm not hiding secrets, I'm not having to maintain a lie. And I don't want to be around those people anymore that have to keep maintaining the facade of who they are, the facade of the lie, even if it's a secret, even if it's a small lie, they're still creating this stack of anxiety and you can feel it. It's palpable. So I don't want to be that anymore. I'm done with that. But to answer your question, I would just be a normal person. I would just go to McDonald's, Like I just don't.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that you say that, because there's so many times where you know, with with the the path that I've chosen, there's a lot of anxiety, and there's times where I feel the same way. I'm like, I just want to like live in Utah and a cute little house with my family, and then reality seeks in where it's like you stop doing what you're doing and you don't make any money, like you have to like what I do pays my bills.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 4: But also I also think that you have a passion for acting and all. I love entertainment, But I think you as an artist. Enjoy that, and I think it's not just money for you. If it was just money, you would have left La a long time.
Speaker 2: But I know, but also you have a drive to La La Rice completely build it, to build a brand. You're not an Onassis. Onasis is a person that basically thinks they're Jackie O. Let me explain this Onasas thing, because it's it's really bothering me that people do not grasp why I call people certain things. Cupcake is called cupcake because his last name is Baker.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, love it.
Speaker 2: Lorenzo is engaged to a girl from Idaho, Okay. Onasas is a playoff Jackio because Jackio is the first ever brought the medium, blew her up so big. She never had a real job. I know everyone loves her, they're obsessed. She wore these big sunglasses. My own asses wore these big sunglasses. So I always looked at her like she really thinks he's Jackio, right, So, and JACKIEO lived off Onassas, so to me, the money was all Onassis. So, so to me, I look at her like, wow, she's just trying to live off me, and now I have to support not only Onas, but to support all of Awatuki, I might as well be the maryor of Ahwatuki. So it bothers me a lot in that regard. So that's where I come up with these names. But it's therapy for me. It's therapeutic. It's it's not it's not in a vulgar way. It's to make people laugh at the situation and be like wow, okay.
Speaker 3: Well they're also pretty cute names.
Speaker 4: By the way, Onassas is flattering my opinion. It's second, it's not because your brainwashed. I think Jackie Oh is something crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean she was married to to Kennedy.
Speaker 2: I mean she was.
Speaker 3: You can call me own asks if you want.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna call you.
Speaker 3: I don't wear big sunglasses.
Speaker 4: But but let me let me say this because you have good But I think nick I think I need. I think people have to understand that whatever you know nicknames you're you're giving people, it's through pain that you have.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean you're trying to find through your humor because I know you for a long time. Part of your the way you deal with pain is through your sarcasm and through your humor and through your wit. You're a very witty person. People don't realize. I mean you are high level with You're so witty that even before all this happened, you'd call me up and say some crazy ship and then like I hang up the phone, I realized, oh my god, he just he just he just like plastic, just like what the fun? I think very fast.
Speaker 1: I know if you were just a bad dude, you wouldn't be on your social media. You would be keeping this quiet and you would just be dragging her in other forms.
Speaker 3: You're coming from a place.
Speaker 4: Of a lot of pain, of pain, and I'm sure she's in pain.
Speaker 3: And if you deny that, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure she's in pain too. Let's let's be honest, like, because it's both could you not? Because family's been you know, you guys are separating.
Speaker 1: Even if you sit there and you're like, I can't stand this person, it's still breaking up something that obviously started out greater. You never would have gotten fucking married.
Speaker 2: You know what the problem is too, is that I'm really in fear that I'm just like I just want to hold hands with somebody. I just want to walk the beach. But you're going to have that, Nick, I'm not because because I'm type cast, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I see where you're in it. You're in it.
Speaker 4: You're in it right now.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I think Nick, if you give yourself, honestly, sixty days to just let now that this is the final.
Speaker 3: More time days.
Speaker 4: I don't mean sixty days for him to be okay and happy, but just sixty days to just have a little quiet to himself.
Speaker 1: Just I think every time you have a super negative thought, you need to put the phone down and you need to like you're talking, you're like preaching to make every single comment.
Speaker 2: I read every single DM. I read everything because it fuels me.
Speaker 3: Can that stop today?
Speaker 2: It has to.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go into the darkest abyss that you're never gonna be able to pull yourself out of. Because, like you said, when you were with Shane, it became like a just like your new norm. Right you woke up, you were on autopilot. That's it's gonna be the same thing with reading comments, reading dms. It's just gonna be something that you do every single day. It'll become a routine.
Speaker 2: And this is why I didn't, you know, when I look back I'm like, God, why did I start the dirty Because if there wasn't this, I don't think there would be Instagram. I don't think there would be. I think I caused a wave of ripple effect of hate and I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's big, that's big.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think the takeaway today is starting your life in the next chapter and now protecting your kids and making sure they have rainbows and unicorns.
Speaker 2: Because I hear your podcast with them.
Speaker 4: It's what.
Speaker 2: Girl dad.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got to listen to this, girl dad. What a genius idea. A little jealous I didn't start it myself. It's actually genius, and I think it's got to be therapeutic to see someone who looks at the world through you know, kids.
Speaker 3: You know that's what kids live through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to hear you, who I know is in pain when you're on this with your daughter having these beautiful moments and her it's got to.
Speaker 2: Be because I feel like a failure as a father.
Speaker 4: No, the opposite. Who does a podcast, Who does a podcast with their kid? I'm actually envious and jealous. I wanted to rip that idea because it was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I did it because we don't you know you're you're like me. We care about our kids so much and we want to give them the world. Yes, we spoil them when we shouldn't. Correct, I agree with that, and we shut that ship down daily and we put them you know, we show them worlds that their husbands will never achieve for them, right, and that's our fault because we love them so much. I wanted to have one hour with my daughter press or I can actually look her in the eyes and have a true conversation and to understand her mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's beautiful. I listened to it.
Speaker 2: It was the most powerful. It's going to blow up. It's next week is when I have the first couple episodes. I've just been doing teasers. I listened to the tea.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just can't believe how beautiful she.
Speaker 2: Is, so smart.
Speaker 3: How old is she?
Speaker 4: She's nine, yeah, going on probably fifty.
Speaker 2: She wants to be an actress, a singer that she wants to She just wants to conquer the world. But she doesn't see the world like we see the world.
Speaker 4: No, because she's because she's nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's beautiful and have so much to like. It's her oyster.
Speaker 1: She looks at the world and she's like, I can have all of that. She hasn't been jaded, and.
Speaker 4: She's also you know, your child, which means she's got to be witty as fuck, right, She's gotta be you know, she's just gonna be sassy, sassy. But I think that that is something really unique and I think it's really beautiful and it shows who you are as a father.
Speaker 2: The fact that you took the time.
Speaker 4: You could do one hundred podcasts, Nicky, come on, you could start thirty different podcasts if you wanted. Instead you chose to do with your daughter, Yeah, which I think people are really it's something very special and I think parents, you know, are gonna love this.
Speaker 2: Kids are going to love kids. That's what I mean. Kids, kids and parents.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean this is something I could sit down with London, Yes, you know, and and and and say listen to listen to my friend and talk to talk to his daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty cute.
Speaker 2: And I you know, I was always thinking how am I going to come back into the podcast world now that it's blowing up, right, and I'm seeing like, wow, you know, your your guys show is like working and I'm like, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 4: We don't know how it happened because we started and we were both like, we're gonna last about four episodes and then they're gonna kick us off the air. But anyway, it's it's fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like you have that therapeut the moment with your daughter. Lala and I have a very similar relationship through our podcast. It's like our moment in a moment to just talk to each other and if we're having a good day or a bad day, it all comes out.
Speaker 2: It all comes out in the pocket. The thing that I'm trying to do is actually own the content instead of distributing it. So it's all gonna be STILLIB at base all.
Speaker 3: That's so brilliant.
Speaker 2: That's good. So now everyone's gonna come to me and you're gonna take podcasts on Yeah, that's amazing. That's great, and video movies, everything like it's gonna be full. It's like I'm trying to create this Netflix meets media. So you have your stories, you have your podcast. It's kind of like three dimensional experience. Oh I love that. So you see video, you see just NonStop contact with the dirty. When I created it, people were coming there twenty five thirty times a day. Wow're all obsessed.
Speaker 4: Oh my.
Speaker 2: So now I'm trying to create the obsession.
Speaker 4: Of about a different platform from.
Speaker 2: An older audience, but also create bring the younger generation who have no idea who I am, because it's so refreshing that people are looking at me that don't know my past and they're like, wow, this guy's cool. Right, you know, so I'm going.
Speaker 4: To But you also have that you also have such a huge following of industry people, celebrities. Yeah, I mean, I mean you have deep relationships. I mean I've come to you for introductions to people. You just know everybody knows you. You know everybody, and I think that gives you a lot of currency and obviously the business that you're building right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've never taken advantage of any of the higher profile people. So be ready, because David Grutman, everybody, everybody, all my best friends, it's time to be best friends.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, it's an honor to have you. I mean, you're my friend, but it's honored for you to come here and be brave and to talk about things and to do it in such an honest slight Because I really feel like you were honest today and you were fair to your ex today in this conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard things that I've never seen you post like you acknowledged a lot of things that I don't think.
Speaker 4: He's like his own Instagram, you know, in the marriage, and I just think that, Look, I'm rooting for your family because I want to see your kids happy and thrive and you thrive, and hopefully one day you two will be able to sit at a graduation. I know you can't see it today. I'm telling you, one day you will call me and say, I went to whatever his sixth grade graduation and she was sitting right.
Speaker 2: Next to me, and no shot, no shot. I'll be in a helicopter taking pictures.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt. I don't doubt that about that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, listen the Celeb It's it's to say it one more time to sober.
Speaker 2: So everyone go download Celeb It's on Android and iPhone. It's celeb Magazine or CELEBTM. Instagram's at celebtm, but celebmagazine dot com for people that's still you computers. But we're focused on on app app life and and uh. And the podcast is called the podcast is called girl Dad. It's the original podcast that we're going to start first. And then I have seven shows in production that are going to stream. Ten M is the travel show Richie rich Is the follow show, which I can't wait to have you on. And then I have Richie Rides where we showcase everyone's sick cars. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun stuff that I'm really excited about, and I'm excited to bring my friends on and show like this level of life where it can be achieved if you have a dream and just don't fall in love, you know, and Free.
Speaker 1: Nick Free, I love it, Nick. We really fucking love you. And you know, I think today was a good day. It was a great episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll see about that. And then also I love no one more question. Can I be in the what is the cucumber ball? What's what's the pickleballball?
Speaker 4: Could you could be a celebrity in the Progress and the Kinta. We will provide travel an hotel for you.
Speaker 2: You will be on center for one hundred percent in so you're number one in the world. I am number one in in.
Speaker 3: My He's number one on court. Emmett on court emit at my house on number one.
Speaker 4: I am not number one of the world, Ben Jons. My friend who will be there that night is number one in the world. Okay, I'm number one in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm totally in for cucumber Ball.
Speaker 3: It's pickleball, pickle It really is all right.
Speaker 4: But by the way, it's gonna be fun. There'll be so many fun celebrities, so you definitely play.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent playing all right. I'm reading it back out with the world like let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, thank you so much for tuning into another episode of Give Them Laala with Randall, and we will catch you gorgeous people next week.