Speaker 1: So sometimes I'm not on the cutting edge of technology. Then I think it's not meat. It's my flawed devices and my flawed IOSS and my flawed systems and my flawed forget my passwords.
Speaker 2: There's zero chance your phone didn't have this.
Speaker 1: Tubs, didn't we go through this?
Speaker 3: Well, this is your other issue is Tubs. It's like you have a codependency with Tubs when it comes to technology.
Speaker 1: A codependency. Yes, did not excuse me with those words. You're thrown around like co dependency.
Speaker 2: It's not even it's like fully dependency.
Speaker 1: You told me that you could because I was getting voice notes from my friends and they keep going, you got to use voice notes, dude, it's going to change your life. And so is that the thing where you press their red squigglies. Yeah, this is like the only way EJ and I text texting. It's voice noting that turns into text, which is a new thing. Anyway, I didn't have it. I tried. I didn't have it. I didn't have the thing. It's like a talkback. I didn't have it. You had the thing. I didn't have the thing. Look at my thing and we didn't have the thing. Oh I found the thing. How did you find the thing? It was in the menus? Well, how did I find the thing? Mine just popped up? Did you give me mine? I gave you yours? Oh you did? Yeah, I gave you my thing. You got into my phone and gave me a thing. It's not supposed to be funny tubs, keep it straight face. I'm trying to figure out how you got the thing. So Apple introduced audio messages with the release of iOS eight. I was twenty fourteen, myn a decade ago. Well, anyway, I was very excited. I was cruising around lest at a Kiss FM and here are the voice messages that I left you guys, my new feature that everybody apparently has had for years. Okay, hold, let me turn this down. I'm turning down Kiss. So woke up today and I have now the option to leave voice.
Speaker 4: What are these called voice messages? Voice notes? It's like we had voice messages, then we went into text, and now we're back to old school voicing. Anyway, I was waiting for this. Everyone else had it. And have we talked about this on the air. Are you guys getting this? I'm just checking to see if you get this. Testing what here.
Speaker 1: You just great. Let me know. I didn't know if you hear it immediately or after. Apparently hear it after.
Speaker 2: That's so good. Oh you thought it was like live, like if.
Speaker 1: You were doing it, maybe you could be listening to it. Well, Tanya, thank you for getting right back to me.
Speaker 2: Was really such a treat to see that come in.
Speaker 1: You remember what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to twenty twenty four or twenty whatever, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Here's a nice Hey guys, I'm just checking to see if this thing is still working. By the way, how great is that sound quality? We could broadcast from our phones? One two three? This feature is pretty great.
Speaker 3: But testing one two three is you get this?
Speaker 1: If you get this, let me know. If you can get me back by you can hit You're gonna be getting a lot of those. Oh don't hear me getting those mark You'll be getting those two three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh I wake up.
Speaker 1: But Tisney, we didn't get any responses to lobbing.
Speaker 2: Text lobb and love blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I was would engage.
Speaker 3: I was deep in it. I didn't respond to anybody's text messages yesterday. It's so many I want.
Speaker 2: To do that we were playing lob Kebob.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, drob Kebab and lob Kebab. We were all playing. Anyway, you're gonna get lots of voice messages. I'm happy that my phone finally updated and life is current. Come it up next.
Speaker 2: I cannot with that.
Speaker 1: Got your Morning hack on the way and a quote for this Tuesday The Morning Hack. It has to do with three driving distractions you may not know about. Kiss