Speaker 1: Is the recording in progress?
Speaker 2: Regarding is in progress, he was darting.
Speaker 1: Like, now you know what's funny. My daughter was listening to Boom Clap in the shower the other day, and I never heard of it. I don't like hear it the same anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't hear boom clap.
Speaker 1: No, I hear that.
Speaker 2: I cried so much like an embarrassing Amount movie, The Fault in Our.
Speaker 1: Stars, Dude, I cried it trolls the other weekend. Okay, well, I did you know what? Every movie has a story, And you know I saw.
Speaker 2: That movie three four times, not Trolls, No, The Fault in Our Stars, And every time I cry, it's so cheesy, and I go back and I rewatch it. Now I'm like, oh god, I can't believe I cried this much, Dude, I cried from everything. Do you know what happens in that one?
Speaker 1: I've never seen it?
Speaker 3: So he has cancer?
Speaker 1: Who's he?
Speaker 2: Ansel Gort's character. I don't even remember his name, but it's based off a book. And then Shanelean Woodley and them fall in love and they're both like sick, and they're sick together, and then he dies. And then when he dies of like the cancer.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, the cancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he had like a very rare form of it, and then he dies and it's so sad.
Speaker 1: I'm a very very is it sentimental or emotional? I'm not sure what the proper word is, but I cry from everything.
Speaker 2: Oh Forrest Gump literally to this day. That's one that I can rewatch. And I don't think it's cheesy to rewatch or think it's corny. I love that movie. That is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Cry Oh my god, mom dies. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, spoiler to anybody Andrew.
Speaker 3: Well, who is not a spoiler alert, but when his mom dies and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, mom, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Radio was the worst for me. I'm so sorry to keep cutting you off with the movies that I cried too.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead. I'm sure I would cry from the tube, but I never saw radio radio, which is shocking, is actually terrible. There has nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With radio, right, it has nothing to do with it. Right, There's someone who's not interested. Okay, Well, anyway, he has uh I think he has down syndrome, right, and he plays football and then they let him on the team.
Speaker 3: But then his mom dies too, and.
Speaker 2: Then when they go to find him, he can't process it in his head, so he's in the fetal position.
Speaker 3: He just keeps going, Mama, Mama, and I just died.
Speaker 1: I died.
Speaker 2: My mom literally came home because I was home sick when I watched that movie.
Speaker 3: She was like, is that really okay? What's wrong? And I'm like, it's radio. His mom died.
Speaker 1: I've been crying from a lot of Instagram and Facebook reels lately, too.
Speaker 3: Never for me unless it has to deal with a dog dying.
Speaker 2: And they played the stupid Billie Eilish song in the background with the piano.
Speaker 3: D d du dun. This is Rover.
Speaker 1: He has aids. Dog dogs don't have aids.
Speaker 2: Isn't there nuts feline aids? Feline aids exists. Oh you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, feline aids is the thing.
Speaker 1: I never had a cat, so they need condoms.
Speaker 2: I don't know understand what personally, I don't know much more outside of their feline aids.
Speaker 1: Okay, that no cure for that.
Speaker 2: I don't think, so got it. Yeah, but they always do it with the stupid Billie Eilish song, and then it's always like we remember them.
Speaker 1: You know which ones get me?
Speaker 3: See you after the Rainbow Breach, buddy.
Speaker 1: The reels get me. And I'm not even sure if they're real or not. Yeah, it's like, you know, there's like a family out in the street or something, and some guy goes up to them with the camera obviously or a phone recording and was liked, hey, man, I just I'm so sorry. I just I need some bus fare. I have to get to whatever. Is there any way you could help me out? Like the guy opens his wallet, He's got like seven dollars. He's like, here you go, here's three, you know I And then the guy's like, oh my god, I thank you. So why would you do that for a complete stranger?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man? You know, you know humanity that makes you cry? No, Because then that guy turns around and like gives him a thousand dollars and takes his family to Disney and the kids crying and the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing, Like that makes you cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh we needed this. We just lost our house, the whole thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: One of those affect me and I'll tell you why, because I've become so jaded and like I just don't believe any of them exist for me and I this could just be me, and I admit, like, call me an a hole, I understand, but ahole, I just I feel like I would never do a good deed on camera like that. And every single one of these influencers are all in LA.
Speaker 3: They're all running around LA.
Speaker 2: Being like, hey, homeless man, how are you feeling today? Oh, you're bad here, let me take you out for a day like in the part.
Speaker 1: And a lot of them are sponsored now to oh, we just gave you five hundred dollars courtesy of dot com.
Speaker 3: It's blop dot com what.
Speaker 2: It just seems like influencer culture has made even the nicest things, yeah, be disgusting. I'm with you, I see right through it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And I also hate the stupid cringey like in the street videos where they make people look like idiots.
Speaker 1: Look, if you want to do something good for somebody, just do it. If you need recognition for doing something good for somebody, you're an asshole.
Speaker 3: I completely agree with you.
Speaker 2: You know there shouldn't that that it's it's being kind is not transactional, right, So I'm confused as to where we went wrong as a society that all of a sudden it became like, well, if I'm nice, I could get views and then get more sponsors, and that's gonna be good for me.
Speaker 1: Like I remember the time when I saw the veteran eating alone at CPK and I paid for his meal. I don't need recognition.
Speaker 3: That's great. I'm happy that's nice that you do.
Speaker 1: I just mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Yes, But I mean, now, no one's gonna, oh God, get the Billie Eilish song.
Speaker 3: Ready Scott found a veteran sitting by himself. Honestly did it more. He's gonna pay for his meal.
Speaker 1: I did it more because my daughter was there and I just wanted her to see that like compassion that exists in this world, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, I'm trying to raise my children to be good people.
Speaker 3: Do you have the Billie Eilish intro?
Speaker 1: I mean sure, did you see her on Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I have thoughts about Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I like Billy Eilish showing him me wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm getting you wrong.
Speaker 2: Go on, but I just think she's been given a lot too soon. I think she needs a little bit more time.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's been at it for a while. Now I spelled her three years okay? And what was she given?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Every Grammy award, she was nominated for an Academy Award, probably an Emmy Award next year. Like, we're really Gonnare you mean to tell me that this is a child prodigy that deserves Album of the Year, Best new Wards, Song of the Year, Record of the Year, two Academy Awards because she's gonna win it for this Barbie song.
Speaker 3: Calm it's just it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Calm down.
Speaker 3: This is Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't. I have to stop it. Did you see that we got flagged on something? No, we had some video we got we got YouTube flagged YouTube flag. Yeah, they're like, now you got to share your profits with Joe blows Yeah, instrumental.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take the other fifty cents that we made from video of you.
Speaker 1: You never fixed that thing? We don't have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta you should we get like we have.
Speaker 1: Like seventeen dollars backed up? Oh shoot, come on, man, I'll do We can we can get a quarter of lunch Ooh okay, we can get a Bento box somewhere Bento box. We were going to go for lunch today. But now we're not. Are we are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Weken?
Speaker 1: I thought you're working out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm gonna go after like tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can tell everyone what we're doing. Well, we're going on happened already?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Elvis is on Fallon today. But when you're hearing this, it's a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: So he was on Elvis was on Jimmy Fallon the Tonight Show on Monday night.
Speaker 2: So I need to be back in the city by four thirty. You have to be here by three thirty.
Speaker 1: Wait, what why do I got to be back in somebody?
Speaker 3: Because you're going to be in the audience the whole time.
Speaker 1: What I have to pee? I always get nervous once you're there, you can't pee.
Speaker 3: I wonder where your seats are going to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, they were pretty good last time.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you're gonna be in like the front row.
Speaker 1: But it's a small audience. It's not any every seat there is a good seat.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of sad I'm not going to be in the audience, but I just feel like there's so many things in the background that I'm gonna need to be answering questions for.
Speaker 1: It so you'll have more fun in the back. It's fun. Yeah, I'm going to have like an hour long perma smile and my hands are gonna hurt from so much. That's what they make you clap so much, so much.
Speaker 3: I really want to go see SNL?
Speaker 1: I do too, Have you ever at all? Ever? I was at a dress rehustle one time. That was fun because you get to see what they're gonna do and you see what gets cut and you still make it home in time to watch the actual live one and you say, oh, that one we saw got cut, that's pretty cool, and they all look they changed that.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that and that was that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, well I would like to go. So if any of our listeners have a connection.
Speaker 1: Well we have a connection, can we get that hooked up?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: If Elvis went to Jimmy tonight and said, listen, can we a couple of us get into SNL, he would make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, well there's not there's very few seats there. Maybe I'll make that a point today.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a yeah, But you know what you can have people sucking at your teats. I want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to go. I want to go.
Speaker 1: I want to teat, you know, I want to teat. Yeah, give me one. There's no, there's no. You don't have enough teats for everybody. That's the problem as it is.
Speaker 2: I said today, for this fallon thing, I was like, okay, everybody could go. Yeah, So I had to go and beg to get like six seats. When we were you were offered four. So it was even a stretch to get six. And now everybody was like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well see, it's the kind of thing where like so Jimy'll come up here and you know, he'll be like, yeah, bring the whole show, you know, but he doesn't. He can't, you know what I mean. So then when it comes comes down to it, it's like, you can't bring the whole show for sure.
Speaker 2: So then I asked and it was a stretch to even get six. And then I can't even get six people to go. I got five, and then I gave a seat back.
Speaker 1: Oh because everyone's like, what about me?
Speaker 2: But then I'm exactly, I'm going it's every single time I wouldn't blow you off every single time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy that that lady he's retired of suckling. I'm happy that that lady that flew in from Oklahoma's gonna be able to go now because you gave that ticket back.
Speaker 3: Huh oh yeah, Well because you know, people.
Speaker 1: Fly in for this and they get on a stand by and then they can't go.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Likely hoping there's some people from Cedar Rapids, Iowa in the crowd tonight. I can talk to them.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, no, you know what, bus.
Speaker 1: I can ask him all about how the Lindell maul is doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, make sure that's important.
Speaker 1: The Taco bell over there on Collins, Oh yeah, Collins? Yeah, is there Collins? I think it was Colin. That's Miami, I don't know whatever, the same same thing, I know. I think there's there's a Collins in Cedar Rapids too, Yeah, Northeast. So anyway, what else is going on? Technology?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: I tell you, can you play the Billie Iolas song again, just the start of it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get flagged? Yeah, Andrews listening to.
Speaker 3: Scott talk about Iowa. We just got flagged. We got flagged. He doesn't know that he's actually going to surprise him with the trip.
Speaker 1: Billy Myers, do you remember this song, hello, Kiss the Rain? You remember that song?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Not the hell up, dude, Kiss the Rain. It was a great song. I played that on ninety three five WSBG the Best Songs of the eighties and nineties. Scottie b Here. It's a nice stay in the Poconose.
Speaker 3: And the Poconos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was this tiny little station in the Poconos.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was doing I did weekends there. Huh. Well, I was still doing the morning show here and I would go there on the weekend. I remember the time when you're gonna let me try that popcorn on the show.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be back right after this. No, you said you said it was the best popcorn ever.
Speaker 3: Well it was.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I got the hook for our little break. Yes, we'll be right back and we're back. Well, speaking of kissing the rain, dude, it rained like an MF for today, it.
Speaker 3: Was I woke up from the wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't live in like a really tall building. It's only five stories, but there's no other big buildings around me. So the wind was so obnoxious. Yeah, it was so loud.
Speaker 1: Right, is now what it sounds like? It comes in the windows. It's really windy though, because those old ass windows and like Jersey City and New York City.
Speaker 2: Then well, mine's a new building, so it shouldn't be having a whoo sound like a ghost. It was crazy and it rained so bad. I didn't want to leave my house.
Speaker 1: Well that was my point. You didn't want to leave your house because you didn't want to get wet. I didn't want to leave my house because I don't want my basement to flood. You know.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I can't like like you even have a struggle, like you have to compete with me just when it rains too. Like it's not just oh it's raining, it's gonna suck today, No, it has to.
Speaker 3: Be Oh well that's the thing. You might get wet. My basement might get flooded. Yo, it needs nothing to you.
Speaker 1: I did want to get my shirt wet, okay, me, I had like buckets and buckets of water. Oh my god, you are the water like spewing underneath the wall in the basement.
Speaker 3: Don't know why God sends his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.
Speaker 1: Everyone says, French trains. Okay, I don't happen to have ten thousand dollars. Okay, French trains apparently would solve my problem.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I always thought that was inside the house, but apparently they dig like around the foundation outside. Wow, and they waterproof the walls and they put drains there.
Speaker 3: Can you play the Billie Iows song again?
Speaker 1: No, I want to play a different song.
Speaker 3: Scott needs storm drains dun dun dun du Yeah, I do French Storm.
Speaker 1: Go fund me started going first.
Speaker 3: That doesn't know that Wicked is surprising with French Storm. Frees d d d d d.
Speaker 1: You know that song?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to say that's thirty eight special. I remember playing that.
Speaker 3: Name Zach Brian. We have Zach oh Oh. I know you knew him by his first name. I were, Oh, yeah, we got I got.
Speaker 1: Zach oh the Zach Brown Band. We don't have Zach Bryan.
Speaker 3: That's insane that this radio station does not have.
Speaker 1: It's z A C. H. It doesn't matter, it's not there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that song was literally the number one song in the country, and we don't even have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, what can I tell you? The way that they're blacklisting is insane.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not. I just think that they know nothing about life.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 1: It is in the membrane, yes, insane in the Brian Well you know, so you know that song you don't know? Thirty eight special? Oh yeah, no, sorry, I want to test you again. Okay, I mean this song?
Speaker 3: You know, there's a play it's on.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, this is fun that we should I would were we going to do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're looking.
Speaker 3: No I'm not you're looking. Okay, look I'll go like this. No, hold on, hold on, hair, back with my hair?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, hold on, let's see. I see now. I don't know it's so hard. I don't care.
Speaker 3: How is it hard?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: That's so?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know the who? Baba? O'Reilly?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? What I could have gotten that?
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're just playing songs that you know, but it should be like, okay, is that a glorious stephan.
Speaker 1: Was Whitney Houston? Oh I want to dance with somebody? Oh?
Speaker 3: How well?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about this one? How about this one hairband? No, that's White Snake.
Speaker 3: Here I go again on my own go with them?
Speaker 1: Is that's one with the car with a tawny cotange? Yeah? No, I think that was Cherry Pie. Oh if I'm not missing all right, paw, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, she dies, she did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about this one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What? Oh?
Speaker 3: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: My alarm is going off again? Hold on just a second, this could be pie? Is my alarm going off again? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll do it right now. So what we're recording something? I'll disarm it right now. Okay, what is going on? No, keep your blindfold on. I'm so sorry. Okay.
Speaker 1: No, my neighbor is being kind enough to go over to my house to take Sawyer out. Yeah, and there's a problem with my keypad and the alarm went off last time when the police came. Yeah, so I just have to disarma it real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, uh yeah, did you didn't know that one?
Speaker 3: Right? Do it again.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hint. That's nineties, okay, okay. Jacob Dylan, who Jacob, Bob Dylan's son was in this band? What the Wallflowers?
Speaker 3: What's the song?
Speaker 1: One? Headlight.
Speaker 3: Why does it even sound? Okay, hey everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, that's so dumb. Why would it do that?
Speaker 3: Let's walk the Moon?
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right, hey everybody, this is walk the Moon. Are we really doing this? I mean I love this? Yes, keep going, all right, I'm gonna keep going. I want you to get things from like.
Speaker 3: The first can you give yeah? Can you like do popular songs? Okay? You ready? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You weren't born yet.
Speaker 3: Oh uh dun dun, dun, dun.
Speaker 2: Uh go ahead and jump, that's right, but wam no, no.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Jump.
Speaker 1: That's van Halen ah that yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How are this one?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is a early nineties you gotta smiles fade?
Speaker 3: Oh is that No, that's definitely not what I think it.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do red red Wine because that's what they say at the beginning right away.
Speaker 3: Wait, so it is red red Wine?
Speaker 1: No, the way you do the things you do?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know that. That's that was the follow up.
Speaker 1: That's you be forty.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cool, cool cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you didn't know that one. No, okay, all right, I have with this one.
Speaker 3: You're uh done done dun dun dun dun dun dun dunt dut.
Speaker 1: Dun't everyone's yelling at you right now?
Speaker 3: Is that girl? You really got me? Now? No, that's twisted, sister. But what's the song?
Speaker 1: We're not gonna take it? Oh no, we ain't gotta take it.
Speaker 3: Well, this is hard.
Speaker 2: Can you play something from my play? Something from the two thousands? Okay, uh, don't go early two thousands?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 3: Oh hey, Jason Maras, I'm no no, hay Soul Sister by train, very.
Speaker 1: Very good, boo, very good. All right here this one you'll know right away. But it's not the one you're thinking of. Oh, fast car, which one? Uh see Chapman, very good? Oh Africa tote.
Speaker 3: Oh look at you. I love it.
Speaker 1: This is actually this is fun.
Speaker 3: All right? How about this one?
Speaker 1: This one might would stamp you. That's the early nineties too.
Speaker 3: No, I know it's sounding Rique Glaciates.
Speaker 1: That's Tony rich project.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, well who the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Nobody knows? What's the Oh nobody knows?
Speaker 3: Wait, how does it go?
Speaker 1: Nobody knows?
Speaker 3: Never heard it? Yeah? If you kid onlys see oh the word, that's how I know. I don't know the word.
Speaker 1: That's tonic. All right, I'm gonna give you the follow up to the popular one. You're ready, Oh, you'll never know. I'll give you one hundred dollars cash. I'll give you a hundred dollars right now. I don't have it, but i'll get it if you tell me what that song. I don't. I don't think it is what you think it is. That's total oak. Oh, funky cold Medina. Oh my gosh, yeah, okay, no, I mean this one, this one, you know, let's do it. Yeah, that's wild thing, that's the wild thing. Yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 3: Like can you play another like popular one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, this one you should know? Give me like okay, oh, don and I'm free free falling.
Speaker 3: Very very good, very good. How about this one? Oh? Oh TLC, I'm pretty oh good job that one?
Speaker 1: Okay, an this one here, this will stuff you.
Speaker 3: Yeah it does, because I don't know that a night rider. No no, no, no, no, no no no no no.
Speaker 1: That was Private Dancer from Tina Turner.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I know, I know the other Tina Turner song, the.
Speaker 1: Other one that means she's had a thousand What got to do? I have it? This one I'm gonna give you a hit, turner, Yes, I'm gonna give you a hint. This one me like categories she had. She used to perform in malls and that was her big thing, Like all her MTV videos. She was doing all her songs in malls. Now, she didn't have too many songs, but there were a few. You're this is the girl who you got the perfume from? Uh No, but here we go, same era, same era, Paula ab Dul, same time frame. How about that one. I used to cry from that song because it's a girl that I really liked. Could have been so beautiful, could have been so right. That's Tiffany.
Speaker 3: I thought that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she did Playboy. Oh wow, Yeah, she kind of fell off the deep end.
Speaker 3: There. Can you just play songs that I would know? It's more fun when I know it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm just I'm strolling. I'm scrolling up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, here have here.
Speaker 1: Eighties. I don't know eighties.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the Thompson Twins. Hold me now, okay, all right, all right, so this one, this one you'll know. Yeah, that's the the the is that the one who has the hoodie and the blowfish. No, it's third Eye Blind. Yeah, semi charm life. That's huge, bay, babe, babe, I want all one hundred bucks if you get this one. I knew it right away, of course you did.
Speaker 3: Is it by the ones where they would do they? It was the Twins.
Speaker 1: That's Tevin Campbell Round and Round?
Speaker 3: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: No, you don't know it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Can you just play something I know? Yes, I have?
Speaker 1: With this one, I don't know it. That's from the eighties.
Speaker 3: I don't know the eighties go with nineties.
Speaker 1: That's Tears for Fears. You never heard of that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That shout by Tears for Fears. Hold on, let me get past all the Taylor the Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Can you just play something I know? Yes? How about this one? Okay?
Speaker 1: So why do you know that one? That one's from that was like eight eighty seven? That's Taylor Dane, Tell It to my Heart.
Speaker 3: One of my mom's favorites.
Speaker 1: Eighty nine?
Speaker 3: Is that clear Dane's mom? No? No, no, how about this one? Are you sure? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this sailing by Christopher Cross as Tate mccraye. You broke me first, Oh, you broke me? You know that song.
Speaker 2: I like exes by her? Yeah, kisses to exes to you don't give about me kiss?
Speaker 1: I could do this all day. How about this one?
Speaker 3: A watch Out?
Speaker 1: That's talking heads burning down the House? I love that song? Do you actually watch out?
Speaker 3: Have it? This one? I don't know that one?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard that?
Speaker 3: Though? That little riff?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's too Heart and soul.
Speaker 3: That's another any song? Great?
Speaker 1: How about this one?
Speaker 3: Oh, system of a down? Wow, your hardcore? I love that song? What's it called?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Toxicity? Very good?
Speaker 1: Andrew on the I wouldn't order. I would not have gotten that one. I know the song, but I would not have known.
Speaker 3: Chop Suey is the best one by them?
Speaker 1: Oh the one.
Speaker 3: Do deserve to? Oh my god, you're so angry with this one? So much more.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, only have like a one speaker there, so you couldn't hear the other part of it.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 3: I don't know scat cat? Oh, Michael Jackson's s WV.
Speaker 1: Both of those were s WV I get so weak and yes, that was week and the other one was I'm so into you?
Speaker 3: You know the one that you have to play? That is my jam and I listened to it all the time. Yeah, it's gonna play, play it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have I'm gone already. I'm on Survivor now.
Speaker 3: No, it's on right here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's right here, right here, right here. I think I passed it already. No, go back, we don't have.
Speaker 3: It scause you do? I know you just said them with Michael. Do you know who this is?
Speaker 1: S double you?
Speaker 3: Who says me? Who says that?
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson?
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's Pharrell Williams, Is it really? He produced that song? Farrell Willilliams produced right here by s w V.
Speaker 3: That is a jam. That is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 1: How about this one?
Speaker 3: Oh Celendon?
Speaker 1: Oh No, hold on a second, that's this is That's a stupid intro. Oh I guess that's how it starts. You would never know that's that's that Selendon? No super Tramp take the Long Way Home?
Speaker 3: Oh No, I like a song by super Tramp. Really?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know what else was a popular one here? What's the other song that they have that's a long Way home? Goodbye Stranger, goodbye?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. That's one of my favorite songs ever too, good bye, stranger, you.
Speaker 1: Make you make no sense to me. You have no you don't know songs that you should, and you know songs that you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I just have a weird musical taste. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How about this one? Oh some forty one fat lit very good this year.
Speaker 3: I don't want to waste this. You definitely have to know.
Speaker 1: Now what you hear is not a test, but that Sugarhill Gang Rappers that one?
Speaker 3: How about this? I have no idea?
Speaker 1: Sublime?
Speaker 3: Oh cool? I don't know much Sublime media.
Speaker 1: Scater sound one?
Speaker 3: You know? Oh is this?
Speaker 1: I don't practice Santa?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The other one was date rape, so that was you know, Oh god, I don't love that one.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: They also sing the song that Lana del Rey covered Summertime.
Speaker 1: That was like an obscure alternative. That was Stroke nine, Little Black Backpack.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: You don't know that one?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What how about this?
Speaker 4: I don't know what this either?
Speaker 1: That's the Straight Cats? You got rock this Town, Rocket inside Out?
Speaker 3: Just playing random song?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now, stone table pilots, plush okay, uh, can you play something I know? How about this one?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, look at your sting?
Speaker 1: Yes, fields of Gold? Yeah, how about this.
Speaker 3: Oh this is done. Yeah, don sting, not the stink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the blind one, the Stevie Wonder Stevie.
Speaker 3: I just called to say I love you.
Speaker 1: And did I ever tell you the story about what I used to do with that song? Now, So, when I was little, in my house, we had two sorry I cannot look at you and not left.
Speaker 3: We had two.
Speaker 1: Landlines in my house because one was my dad's business line. So back in the day, there was no Spotify, iHeart nothing, you know, so you had to wait till a song came on the radio. So when that song would come on the radio, I would wait right till the hook and I would call my mom on the other line, and she would go hello, and then I would play I just call and then I would hang up. That was our thing, and I'm gonna say, I'm going to talk about that at her funeral. Okay, Yeah, that's that's wow. Well that something well, I mean, that's fodder. That's what I can talk about.
Speaker 3: Fodder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I don't know you need fodder for a funeral. I need things to talk about.
Speaker 3: Oh this is Stevie Stevie.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 3: The age of seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, bring me up?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love that song. Could you play the chorus? Man?
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna get flagged.
Speaker 3: I don't care. We don't get flagg for this episode. This is a shock.
Speaker 1: This is my jam. I was in Sleepway camp.
Speaker 2: That is a They don't make songs like that anymore. No, they sure don't, and they should, honestly, if you had a song that had like the drums or whatever that is, horns, give me a song with horn.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Magicians like that song? What magicians like that song? I don't know Steve Miller band? Oh okay, abracadabra great? You know, yeah, you don't know what. I don't know it, but you know random stuff like like like sting, But you don't know that.
Speaker 3: Stings that random? This city Young Rocket.
Speaker 1: Who sings it? Uh? Starship Starship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I know I've heard that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's stained go on?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, so far away? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: How about this one? This was from Reality Bites.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything that's tempted by the food.
Speaker 3: That's squeeze. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I listened to that soundtrack until.
Speaker 3: I wore it. Can we just like go to a different letter of the alphabet. You have with this? Tell me this is the They always sound the same, No, they don't. Go ahead, now, how about this one Spice girls?
Speaker 1: Of course you know that one. All right, I'm gonna go way up, I'm gonna go I'm changing changing the chick a chick a chicken, chick a chick a chicken this song. Man, all right, well you'll know this one, will I will? I know this California Girls, the original, not Katie Paris. And when I used to go to the Poconos, it was a jukebox at the Pokemont and I would always play that. That's just like Paradise from David Lee Roth.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Do you want to end this game?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We haven't taken a break.
Speaker 3: How long have we been doing this? I mean we're Do you think our listeners hate us?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I think that they're like, yeah, I know all this music, or they're.
Speaker 3: Just angry that I'm not getting it. Oh my god, why you're so popular?
Speaker 1: How about this was blown away?
Speaker 3: Is that I'm not it's not over by Daughtry.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very good here, Okay, you've been saying this a lot and this has something to do with something you've been saying.
Speaker 3: A lot wagon wheel.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's very good. That was Darius Rucker with that. I think that was was I don't want to say the wrong thing, because you know, I'm mister country and all. Was that his first that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, there was another. There was another song before that.
Speaker 3: Can I play?
Speaker 1: Can I?
Speaker 3: Can I take over? No?
Speaker 1: We have to go?
Speaker 3: No, No, we don't.
Speaker 1: How would be right back with this? How about this?
Speaker 3: Have fun? That's good? Take this go?
Speaker 1: No, I'm putting anything in my head. I just died in your homes tonight. I will be back right after this.
Speaker 3: No idea what this is. We'll be back pure No, let me switch.
Speaker 1: No, because you'll take us off the air.
Speaker 3: No, I won't.
Speaker 4: We have to go.
Speaker 1: I know how to work. No, No, I know how to do it in the next episode. We can do it. We'll play with Carl Marie Anthony, if you promise, dot Com love it? Save so much for college.
Speaker 3: There that was good? You know?
Speaker 2: Wait, no that we just had our listeners listen to us do that for twenty minutes straight, and then we went to a commercial and now we're just ending it.
Speaker 1: Well because I'm not. I don't like when you're at the controls.
Speaker 3: It'll take me. I know how to do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I can't, yes, you can. No, I can't move. I'm not stop.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I want to know. This is my studio.
Speaker 1: Stop you're going to break in here? Stop?
Speaker 3: Sit there? Put this over your head.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not putting it on my head.
Speaker 3: I won't look. I won't look.
Speaker 1: I don't look, Andrew, I don't cheat like you.
Speaker 3: Oh so all I do is find a song and then I just persist. Yeah, great, Yeah, Okay, let's go here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to know any of your stuff. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, forgot, there's a microphone here. Yeah, let's do have to go Oh this one, okay, drake in my feelings.
Speaker 3: Kiky do you know me?
Speaker 1: Remember the original was that, like one of the TikTok things.
Speaker 2: It was over pandemic, so everyone was kind of like, that's right. I guess we'll just dance and hope that the pandemic goes. I don't know, started from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Now we're here, Okay, play some rock songs.
Speaker 3: Play some rock songs for me. I'm a rock guy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I don't know the peep. I don't even know what that is. Do a yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do new rules?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Why do you say doula peep?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Because that's what people call I don't call her that. I don't go ahead, what is it, Barbie girl? Now you're playing too much.
Speaker 3: Let's do this one then.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I like that song.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, do my era? Do the Scotty Bee era?
Speaker 3: Oh please go way back? Yeah, come on, I've heard that on this Shining Star by Earth wind Fire. No matter who you are, all right, No, it's for you too.
Speaker 1: You don't want to listen to this anymore?
Speaker 3: I think, do they? Oh so they don't want to listen when you go on, go on, go on? I just know we should talk about some o. This is my Christmas legitimately one of my favorite songs of all time, all time. Yes, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a thing by Yello. Okay you said that once before.
Speaker 3: Actually, yes, it's one of the greatest songs ever ever. Yes, is that right? Hands down? Huge didn't even make the top twenty. What what it didn't like the.
Speaker 2: Top twenty in nineteen seventy four when I was bold, so it wasn't born seventy four?
Speaker 3: You did? What is this? Mister? I don't know what that is? Next?
Speaker 1: You play too much and so got in trouble when you play too much.
Speaker 3: Okay, we all can't be as perfect as you. Tuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all last night pre fly Rocketman.
Speaker 3: There you go. Let's do Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Elvis and uh.
Speaker 5: Ever lost?
Speaker 1: Yes, you got it.
Speaker 3: Let's do one or two more and then we could go. All right. I want to find a good one.
Speaker 1: Come on, we got assistant. We had thousands of songs.
Speaker 3: There's so many. Some of the ones you want, but they're all I know, literally none of them. Let's find a good one. Just it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is this it?
Speaker 1: I don't know? One that's Sweet Dreams by the Rhythmics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh this one too? Okay?
Speaker 1: That sing me a line?
Speaker 3: Who's that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what?
Speaker 3: Eve?
Speaker 1: That Eve?
Speaker 3: What's the name of song?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Who's Madonna?
Speaker 3: Had that too?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Okay? Who's that? You? Hurry, hurry, Harry. We gotta go eat this one. I love this one.
Speaker 2: That that Aaron Christopher Walkins in the music video I don't know paper More Weapon.
Speaker 3: Of Choice by Fat boy slim how a bell?
Speaker 1: The only one I know of him is is that that one?
Speaker 4: Go on?
Speaker 1: Let's do Harry, Oh Andrew, No, that's someone's kid. You playing too much? Yeah, you know it's not as fun when you play them for me because I don't know any of them.
Speaker 4: Oh bum bum bump, I'm drawing a black finger, very paralyzer.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's do plain white teas, plain white teas. Hey there, Delilah, Hey there, Delilah was like in New York City. I'm a thousand miles away, But girl, tonight you look so pretty? Yes you do? One is sounding as you? Please? Look at how many songs are by all these people? Just I need one that I know.
Speaker 1: Other wise it's not good, you know it. Everyone's tuned out.
Speaker 3: What is this one?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to ball chat. We've wasted enough time?
Speaker 3: Pointer sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jump from my love go Where's that? They used to be Marvel called Camp? Okay, so this would play the way camp every I do. It run down and we have to throw marbles in this. Yeah, we would get points for color War Camp Summit.
Speaker 3: That's up.
Speaker 1: The place is long gone, but okay, that's yeah, just listening to doctor Ruth unto my covers.
Speaker 3: What I can't.
Speaker 1: All the boys would join me on my bed under the covers and we listened to doctor Ruth Westeimer.
Speaker 3: They don't have h I j K.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna ask any further questions. Uh h I j okay, I don't think plain white teeth.
Speaker 3: There it is? Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: One more then we gotta go. What time we had thirty all we gotta go.
Speaker 5: Okay, got the Jersey City in the rains by lumbers, take you by the moos.
Speaker 3: You know what that means? That means we dance tonight. We's see.
Speaker 1: That's it. One more, one more, come on, bring it home?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Sorry, this one?
Speaker 1: That one, yes, and the rest will follow for your mind.
Speaker 3: Wait, who is it though? And Vogue? That's right, well okay, it's been really great. It has been. And oh wait I want to do one more. Okay, I want to see if you know this person?
Speaker 1: Is that my phone that keeps buzzing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Wait no, I love that song too. Yes. Uh go down, go down, go down, go down, go down.
Speaker 1: Come on here we go.
Speaker 3: They don't have it. We don't have it. Oh no, thank you? Because I was looking at the wrong. Thank you for thanks Clouds, O bit, come on, hit it go. Oh this is a jam all right? Oh that's walking on broken glass.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well, thank you so much for watching everybody and listening. We appreciate you, so happy that you could listen to us, have ADHD on this podcast for the past twenty five minutes all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you, We thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas one and all.
Speaker 3: Yes, until next week. We'll see you then, kay bye.
Speaker 1: You forgot a lot of things. We'll see you on Monday, Christmas Day with an all new episode of Serial Killers. That's where we eat cereal and we rate it and stuff like that. Yes, follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC and until Monday. Have a wonderful day. Say clink, Andrew, I.
Speaker 3: Got my ticket. Clink, what was that?
Speaker 1: I got my ticket for the Long Round.