Speaker 1: Welcome to the Give Them Laala Podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Okay, I've just.
Speaker 1: Never done a bonus episode.
Speaker 3: Entail read thirty minutes less time, oh wow, game jor and more like questions conversational. So Jessica wrote in on the podcast page which is at Give Them Laala Pod. What are some questions that people are asking? Because Lisa was supposed to be taking these episodes solo, but mama got a good night's sleep.
Speaker 1: So here mama in the building.
Speaker 4: Lisa made sure you got a good night sleep.
Speaker 3: Just for this, I was gonna drag her no no, but listen, by the way, got a great night's sleep. No night nurse. Last night. It was just me and Ocean came in my room at three am. So the fact I got a good night's sleep is actually pretty wild. Yes, so I have both children my room.
Speaker 1: Oh help.
Speaker 5: They were were grateful for that. The prompt I posted was I put Lisa may or may not be co hosting today's episode again with hard eyes, and then I said, ask us Lisa, Laala Easton, jess anything, So they did.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys for writing in. We will start with.
Speaker 5: Lisa tell us about Laala and Easton's funniest moment as a kid as kids, so do they each have a funny moment that sticks out in your head where you're like, that was hilarious, funny moment the.
Speaker 4: Golf club head.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that was funny. It was Easter Sunday and Easton was practicing his golf swing, okay, and I had decided to take a little nappy and I to go into the playroom where play no no.
Speaker 3: You asked if you could put in the house and putt and mom said yes. So when I approached for forgiven, I did not think that we were going to be full on tiger woods.
Speaker 7: Its thought where to the point where it sliced her her literally it could have taken your eye out, but it sliced her eyebrowstick care, don't feel great?
Speaker 1: I wanted I wanted a plastic surgeon the doctor.
Speaker 3: On because I'm so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It was like, by the time we get a plastic surgeon is going to have key loads scarred Whateveroyd, What did I say?
Speaker 3: It's not like a brick of cocaine and que.
Speaker 4: Measurement, but you can do it with that.
Speaker 1: I guess, all right, Sorry, so this is funny he did the stitching of her eyebrow, and it looks phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Al Right, it looks phenomenal, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how funny that wasn't.
Speaker 8: Do anything funny.
Speaker 1: We're all laughing.
Speaker 3: It looks great because my mom put a giant band aid on my eye every single day.
Speaker 1: To keep the sun from from getting on it.
Speaker 3: I mean giant.
Speaker 6: And you had to like, what did you go to school with.
Speaker 1: It every day every day?
Speaker 3: I was like, hell no, she even put it on when the moon was housed.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't want a moon burn.
Speaker 5: Great mom, These great mom. Okay, well, yes, that was funny the way you told it, for sure. What's everyone's guilty pleasure snacks? Mine is Dorito's with sour cream.
Speaker 8: Damn, I'm gonna try that because I have a lot of the same.
Speaker 9: Mine is talkies and cream, cheese, talkies and cream, or even just like the flaming hot cheetos.
Speaker 1: You also like baked lace because you do line all the time.
Speaker 5: Love bake laced rice crackers?
Speaker 4: No, I do?
Speaker 3: Those are like those are guilty basically air.
Speaker 9: Yeah, My guilty one is that. Or I love nachio cheese with flaming hot Cheetos.
Speaker 1: Nacho cheweling.
Speaker 8: I'm rewhere.
Speaker 5: Mine is a microwaves more which I've told you guys about. You take the gram cracker, you put it in the microwave. You put the chocolate and the marshmallow, and you put it in for like fifteen seconds and the marshmallow blows up but then comes down and then it's melty and you it's.
Speaker 8: So good I'd have to throw it in the air foer after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little Christy, Yeah, yours is a little too fluffy soft, like.
Speaker 1: I'm like some carcinogenics on my Sure, what is my guilty pleasure?
Speaker 3: I have no idea snack. I'm a snacker, but like I don't know.
Speaker 9: Like I feel like your guilty pleasure is just like buying something randomly on Amazon, like a pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: No snacks, though, snacks, you don't have one, do you?
Speaker 1: What about healthy?
Speaker 6: What about candy?
Speaker 3: And I do love me some candy. I love like the snack clusters.
Speaker 1: You know what she does love? She loves you love to make yourself a good or whatever you put.
Speaker 3: I put some like garlic powder on it, a little bit of onion powders.
Speaker 6: But real cheese are notcho cheese.
Speaker 3: No, real cheese sounds good. Real cheese. Yep, yep, yep yep.
Speaker 6: What about yours lace?
Speaker 1: Minor the baked lace, the like to graze.
Speaker 9: She had a heath bag, but not of like the heath bar. It's heath crush.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, but you sprinkle.
Speaker 9: The bag in half and had a spoon and was eating this and then we wonder.
Speaker 1: What every every drop.
Speaker 8: With a baby a babys Oh, that makes it better.
Speaker 3: That actually sounds I don't know why you're saying that. You're not on your You're funny as hell today, all right?
Speaker 1: And you know what else? But we love watermelon popsicles sound like a guilty pleasure, two or three.
Speaker 8: Of the guilty.
Speaker 9: After I eat one, I'm like, all right, there was my appetizer and now back for the main course.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's so funny.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 5: So this that that was all very interesting. What is the reason Lisa for not watching slash reading, et cetera.
Speaker 6: A lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to be embarrassed.
Speaker 8: I don't want to know my real daughter out there.
Speaker 1: You know, I just have never felt the need or want.
Speaker 6: You're exhaustly.
Speaker 3: Want I can picture trolls now same, I'm not interested.
Speaker 4: And we have to live after you were done filming.
Speaker 9: We get to live through that film before it comes out in six months.
Speaker 8: So watch in my bubble.
Speaker 1: I love my bubble and a beautiful bubble and I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to and it doesn't include content, so like a bubble braid, a bubble braid of just bubble braids.
Speaker 1: I love bubble.
Speaker 4: You're the little bubble boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love my bubble.
Speaker 3: You know what can I tell you? I'm so thrilled that my mom does not watch watch the show, doesn't read my book, doesn't participate and watch like because I get to be. I just get to be, like not saying that I'm not myself in those situations right like when I'm filming the TV show, but I.
Speaker 1: Just it's not come home and live.
Speaker 3: I don't have to relive. I get to I don't talk about I get to enter like my the safest of safe spaces where it feels very much like I'm Lauren in Utah and like some normalcy. Yeah, I don't want to live this version of myself at home as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it makes.
Speaker 3: So much sense because you do have to be You do have to be turned on and plugged in when you're doing a podcast, when you're filming a TV show, you don't get to be the person that's in a bathroom want a couch because that bitchin interesting, right, Well, nobody wants to take work home with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Want to come home and talk about Monday night football, talking about the score. I want to talk about the hot motherfucker that just got drafted.
Speaker 4: I know. I was so proud of her.
Speaker 9: Last night, the Emmys were on and she was like, who's playing Sunday Night? And I said the Texans and Bears and she goes, I wish I was watching that.
Speaker 4: And I go, I can change it, and she.
Speaker 9: Goes, now, because she had people over that were in rest, she wanted to watch football.
Speaker 1: I was like, hell, and I was glad that they wanted to watch the Emmy.
Speaker 4: A divided household.
Speaker 8: The Sunday night football.
Speaker 6: What is your nighttime routine with Sosa?
Speaker 5: Is everyone helping out or is it just Lalla solely doing it?
Speaker 1: What is your nighttime routine with Sosa?
Speaker 3: With Sosa right now, I mean, I'm the only person that's of use because she wants to sleep and suck on the boob.
Speaker 4: Tell suck, sleep and ship.
Speaker 1: Tell the story about when your night nurse came with the bacinette.
Speaker 3: What so my night nurse comes and the bacinet is in the bathroom right, And so she walks and she goes, oh, is that.
Speaker 1: Where you keep her at night, like with the forced grid.
Speaker 3: I go, no, that's where I put her when I have to shower so I can see her. And by the way, last week's regular episode, you were talking about the showering. Okay, that's a real thing.
Speaker 6: Wait, remind what you're saying.
Speaker 3: The like people are just happy to get a long shower.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, your parents.
Speaker 3: I pull Sosa in and I literally bathe and watch her through the glass in the bacinet. So that's the reason why the bassinet was in the bathroom. But my night nurse is horrified. I'm trying to not be well.
Speaker 1: And the nurseries right next door to your bedroom.
Speaker 3: The nursery is next door to my bedroom.
Speaker 5: Some people though I know, I was gonna go ahead.
Speaker 1: That is by her back, is by my bad living along moving?
Speaker 4: What did you have to say?
Speaker 5: Literally just gonna say, I have a friend who had a giant walking closet and for a little bit that was the bassinette area.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you an Ocean in Palm Springs, yea Palm Springs Ocean. I not anymore because she's too big. But when she was in like the plaque plaque, pack and play face, I would put her in the closet and it's not ginormous, but it's definitely a walk in closet. And Ocean would say to people that would come over, come see my bedroom.
Speaker 8: And she was a little Harry Potter.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh, no, closet.
Speaker 3: No, she's fine, are you king?
Speaker 8: If she's happy to show you her bedroom in the closet, he's happy.
Speaker 6: The closet is bigger than my current apartment.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Okay, it's dark. She slept in there, it was excellent. And even at my old house, Ocean in pack and play days, I sleep trained her in the closet because it was a pitch black in there.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, no, it makes sense.
Speaker 8: I will not.
Speaker 3: Apologize, but but my brand new two week old is definitely not sleeping in the bathroom. It was only in there because I was a responsible bathery.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, good new mom. I will answer this just because I haven't answered any of the dms about it. Update from Jess. How is she doing with being single? Still friends with Kyle, et cetera. Yes, I'm still friends with Kyle. I'm doing great with being single, focusing on it myself. I talk to Kyle all the time.
Speaker 6: We're all going to Hawaiian in December.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: We're gonna Kyle and I are going to be in the same house. Not in the same bed bed, just in the same bed.
Speaker 6: No, not in the same bed.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he's good, he's dating and we are thriving. Okay, Wow, a lot of people asking about stories, this one, says Jess in Easton, which I feel like this should be a Lalla Lisa Easton question.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna read it, and I bet you guys have some thoughts.
Speaker 5: Jess and Easton, have you heard of the new show Secret Wives, Secret Wives of Mormon Lives, Secret Lives of Secret Lives of Mormon thoughts.
Speaker 3: I've only seen and I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm gonna give it a chance. I've only seen the first episode and half of the second, and the only reason I got to the second was because I looked at my mom and I was like, you know another and she was like, we can try it. And then halfway through she goes, why are we still watching it? I was like, I'm confused why we started the second episode?
Speaker 1: Forced? For me, it seems forced.
Speaker 8: It does seem forced.
Speaker 9: Here's how I'm looking at it. It seems a little forced here and there. But how the hell do you get something off the ground. You have to force uncomfortable conversations that you kind of feel are forced. There was only one that I felt wasn't forced, and it was when Demi was yelling at who Demi okay, Demi okay I thought it was, and.
Speaker 4: Then Whitney I think is her name. But like that was.
Speaker 1: The fourth or five.
Speaker 3: I haven't made it that far.
Speaker 9: But that's like when it starts feeling a little authentic, when like the press has been they forced enough and now they're kind of all pissed off at.
Speaker 4: Each other from it. Oh, we love it.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit better in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Lie too close to our home.
Speaker 9: That's the thing is, like I feel like I'm just like I walk out of outside my door and there's these bitches.
Speaker 4: Oh that's how.
Speaker 5: I feel, these beautiful bitches.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. No, I feel like because we lived in Utah, I feel like it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's similar to when Real Housewives of Salt Lake started. It was like I loved it, but it was hard to watch because it was almost like I was watching just like home videos or something like, so yeah, and like I really can I tell you, I'm gonna need someone to develop a show on Utah that is not so sketchy because.
Speaker 4: They're all going to be.
Speaker 8: So it's weird.
Speaker 9: Everybody is only interested because of that state, and it's so weird.
Speaker 8: Even what's his name? Who's dating Frankie Paul Taylor?
Speaker 4: Frankie Paul. He was like, so I can't two girlfriends.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh, fuck, plick at me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it another shot. It was the number one show on Netflix Hulu.
Speaker 5: Whoops, Laila, why do you prefer plug in pumps over wearable congrats?
Speaker 3: I find that they're more heavy duty, like like a plug in pump. So there's also pumps so you can like they're just portable. You just attach them and they go to town. The ones that plug in, I feel are more powerful. I feel like my life is not so crazy that I can't take ten minutes to chill and pump, right. And also I feel like it's more secure like the ones that are portable. I'm like, if this falls or slips in any way, I'm going to lose like what they call liquid gold, and I don't want to lose any of my milk. Right. But I also put on my Instagram that that that post because I know why they're asking this. That post was not to push people into breastfeeding, Okay, got it important for me to say important.
Speaker 5: So we've talked about this before, but I think having you here, Lisa is great for this question.
Speaker 6: What is Lisa's most embarrassing moment?
Speaker 5: So many I know, but I need, I mean, anyone you want to say, but iconic. The story of you dancing and Kent falling asleep, the story of you being tossed in the ocean and your bathing jugle.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: I remember as a child, we were playing hide and seek in my cousin's house.
Speaker 3: No, this is so funny, oh so bad.
Speaker 1: And I was I was the one trying to find everyone why I had to go to the bathroom. So I go in the bathroom and I have to go number two and I let out some gas and my cousin, my male cousin, is behind the shower curtain and flies out like eh.
Speaker 9: My question is I would have at least searched that room to make sure no one was.
Speaker 3: In there, like you didn't like the prima spots to hide is in the shower right, And here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I get scared. I look behind the curtain just in case somebody is there.
Speaker 1: Like it anyway, that was that. There's so many but that was just a little.
Speaker 3: That is good star you.
Speaker 1: Oh it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ripping ass wouldn't and thinking no one's there that is.
Speaker 9: About to ship, ripping that on that porcelain.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so good.
Speaker 8: So good.
Speaker 6: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, so good that she remembers when she from when she was scarring core member.
Speaker 9: That's why I had to ask, though, because half the time you just ship with the door open. I remember going in through the garage and I just see this was back in the day with fucking Dad was alive and walking through the garage and I would just be the.
Speaker 6: Cat.
Speaker 1: I get it, think anybody was coming home. I love it all right.
Speaker 5: Next question, Okay, Easton, if you could pick anyone in the world to date law, who would it be and why? And I'm going to ask vice versa too, La, if you could pick anyone in the world to date Easton, who would it be and why?
Speaker 8: Okay, damn, that's a loaded question.
Speaker 6: I like you to answer this to Lisa.
Speaker 4: Who would I pick for her?
Speaker 6: M Let's say anyone, and let's say they are Let's put rules in. I know they're single. Whoever you say is single.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's in a relationship. Okay, but who is it? Travis Kelsey?
Speaker 4: Oh I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I would not.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, he's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I just don't see you with him.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying, Mom, because you think he's like what you've seen, but you also like you you've said, he seems so fun and we're so happy for he and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm just saying, you know, if you were going to clone somebody.
Speaker 3: If you're going to clone somebody, okay, yes, I like they're going to get married, so for sure.
Speaker 1: I like, that's a that's a tough question.
Speaker 3: Get married and have cute little bit, guess.
Speaker 4: Who I do like?
Speaker 9: I like Jason Kelsey like I love is like I want that for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lisa also looks at the mom like who could I be friends?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Who would be like an easy place to be friend?
Speaker 4: Looks yeah, like that time.
Speaker 9: I really do like Jason Kelsey and like his relationship with his wife because they.
Speaker 3: Seem like little besties right, like they have things in common.
Speaker 4: But that's what i'd want for you.
Speaker 9: But then somebody who you're all like attracted to, but like that is the.
Speaker 8: Man that I would choose for the dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yes, well I'm being selfish too, because I would like to go to some football games. I would like to go to some football I benefit out of my sister dating.
Speaker 4: Daughter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna throw. I'm gonna not my name.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna throw who I think, And I am just gonna say Reggie Bush because here's why he seems like a family man.
Speaker 6: He's got Now this is of course, in a different world. He was single. He seems like a sweet sing ga.
Speaker 1: Yes not sure not.
Speaker 3: They didn't leave their partner for anybody.
Speaker 4: You met them single.
Speaker 6: Seems like a sweet dad.
Speaker 5: He's hot as all guys and I just think I don't like you with someone who's like, yes, you're like a boss bitch, but with someone who's like like holding down the fort, like daddy energy, not father energy, but like just like we'll take care of you, but also hot.
Speaker 9: He's like a killer as well, but he always yes, like you're on the pedestal.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: No matter what he does, will never trump.
Speaker 1: And these guys got it. They're all taken because they're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, because they're and they're all with like pretty badass women and they let them be badass women.
Speaker 5: Vice Versa now law and Lisa. If you could pick anyone in the world, they're single. For Easton, who.
Speaker 3: Would probably Taylor Swift, Madison Beer, Sabrina Carpenter for him.
Speaker 6: There for you guys, I want you guys.
Speaker 3: To obviously okay for him, for him, Madison Beer, Okay there, Yeah, I think he she's got drive, she's freaking sexy, she's his type.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 4: I've never met her, but just like on, well.
Speaker 3: I've never met any of the people that you guys like, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I'm one of your friends girl friends.
Speaker 8: I want to.
Speaker 6: Say that too close to.
Speaker 8: I want to need a stealer away from him?
Speaker 6: I would Jane Ako or Tyler for you?
Speaker 3: Is she not the mostly by the way, you'd bring Tyler home? I maybe swooping.
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 5: Is that I'm a girl fromg Oh my god, I'm looking. We're all going to get his his reaction to Tyler right?
Speaker 3: Would steal her from you?
Speaker 8: If she's the girl that, I'm a girl from Jonesburg?
Speaker 3: And hold on?
Speaker 6: She sings water the song?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? I think you did the promo for the for the.
Speaker 8: Do I have a movie? She won't even know what oh mom wants?
Speaker 3: You would do a lipa?
Speaker 6: Do a lipa?
Speaker 4: Make some calls. I'm really upsets.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a pretty girl from joe Burg. Does she sing that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is she not the hottest thing you've ever seen?
Speaker 4: Watching her?
Speaker 3: A dude, her body's sick.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, lower your standards, come on over.
Speaker 6: That's the vibe, that's why, that's the vibe.
Speaker 3: That's the vibe. That's the vibe. Okay, okay, I'm into it.
Speaker 8: Next one, next.
Speaker 5: Question, I got on off the chilett. So we're going we're scrolling down here. Okay, So a lot of questions asking where did you come up with the name Sosa?
Speaker 6: Why did you choose it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I have always loved the name Sosa. I loved it ever since I saw the movie Hardball with Keanu Reeves and he takes all the kids to go to the baseball game and they see Sammy Sosa, and I just was like, oh my god, I'm obsessed with that name. So how girls are kind of crazy at times and they start planning their weddings at a young age. I started putting together baby names at a very young age, and that has been on my list that has traveled with me from the time I was playing with barbies too now and the name has never left. And honestly, I think Ocean would have been Sosa. Had I not come in contact with that boat and just discovered that I'm obsessed with black fish and the ocean, she probably would have been Sosa. And so when people are asked me where did it come from? What does it mean, It's like, okay, well, what is what does the name Daniel mean? It's just a name that you liked.
Speaker 1: I named you Lauren. I didn't look at.
Speaker 8: What it means.
Speaker 1: He's liked it. I mean I named Easton Easton because I met a grandpa. Ye name was Easton Stephens.
Speaker 3: Come closer to your mic.
Speaker 1: His name was Easterton Stevens. Shout out east I adored this man. I adored him and I told him, I said, I'm going to name my baby after you. And he was like, he goes, I feel like he should bring you chocolates or flowers. And he goes, well, you know, you risk that he's going to be called Weston, Eastern or north or south and he was right, yeah, So but that's why I named because.
Speaker 4: I do have to.
Speaker 9: I have to say things about Sosa because we had no idea. I was the one who read it off of a comment to them about Sosa being salt water, this surname. The surname was that, and people.
Speaker 8: Were like, she was keeping the names all together.
Speaker 4: We had no.
Speaker 3: Fucking By the way, now that I know that, let's rock with that, because that is absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it's crazy how it all just kind of went together.
Speaker 5: Also, kudos to you for not because if that were me, I'd be like, oh, yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: Why, and I'd be like that is exactly why.
Speaker 3: Yes, And there's there's a song that people were like, oh my gosh, and although I do love it, I'm obsessed with the song love Sosa by Chief Keef.
Speaker 5: That is not now. That will be her anthem, sure whether you like it or not.
Speaker 3: No, I've been saying these babies, when she.
Speaker 9: Goes from h regarding to first grade, we're going to play that on for her walking song.
Speaker 3: You set her up, I would be so instead of ra's and rovers, I say bub buzz and strolls.
Speaker 6: That's so cute. You set her up. That's good.
Speaker 3: No, that's I just loved the name and I'm so happy that I got to use it. Yeah, and you.
Speaker 4: Have a great song.
Speaker 1: All I have is Mambo number five.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is okay.
Speaker 8: I love that song's.
Speaker 4: Fourth fifth grade.
Speaker 3: Listen to it in the Candy Apple red tod Tacoma.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 6: What do you all? Doesn't say you all? It says what do you miss most about Utah? But I want you three to answer?
Speaker 4: Seasons?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think season.
Speaker 9: I'm happy to be away from them because when you're in the season, you're like, fuck, I do not want winter to come. But then when you're here, like, I gotta miss some seasons. But that's the one thing I will say that, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: No traffic, the scenery, no traffic, the one feeling like clean and people are super kind and there's not much of a motive with anybody. They just like you could eat off the like the street. And it's in downtown Salt Lake and it's absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And you you leave your house to go three miles and you get there and like three minutes.
Speaker 8: I mean it's like, yeah, I do yeah.
Speaker 4: Traffic and the people.
Speaker 9: I really do enjoy going back and visiting and knowing that there's humanity alive still, right, it's.
Speaker 3: A good place to visit. I don't think I could ever live there, but like being raised there was fantastic.
Speaker 4: I could live in.
Speaker 8: Park City, Yeah, oh, park City, I could do Parks.
Speaker 6: That's freaking fresh air.
Speaker 5: I've never been to Utah, but just when I go home, the fresh air, it's like, oh I can breathe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And we have so many besties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Utah, so many besties.
Speaker 1: All that working to good Utah. I don't know the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't worry, Ocean knows it.
Speaker 1: But a great place to be.
Speaker 6: I was hoping that would turn into a single along.
Speaker 3: I think we have to wrap it up because I got to pick my kidden. Can we wrap this up? Can we wrap it up? What are you talking about? You guys, I had the best time doing this one. Let's save a lot of these questions and we'll do another bonus. I'm gonna go pick up my little one from school. I love you all, Thank you for letting me take back my podcast.
Speaker 1: You are so welcome. I'm I'm willing for.
Speaker 3: You just for now, because it's all going to be based off of if I sleep at night, right, That's how we're gonna know if I'm going to be We got to get to sleep.
Speaker 7: A gonna be funny if we see a pattern though, if you get really good sleeps on Sunday, not the rest of the.
Speaker 3: Week though, because guess what Sundays, no night nurse, I'm solo dolo, then.
Speaker 6: That'd be weird. If you got good sleep, we'd have to look into that anyway.
Speaker 3: Or she's just killing it. So is just killing it because babies love so I love y'all and I will catch you on the next regular episode on Wednesday and the next boner episode on Monday.
Speaker 6: Bye Bye,