Speaker 1: Who's ready to make some money and get licked.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewbile Show, and this Sunday is the biggest day in this fine country of ours.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl l i X super Bowl licks baby.
Speaker 2: And how many licks does it take to make millions of dollars betting on the big Game. Well, all the weird bets that you can make on the Super Bowl are out. Yeah, so we'll tell you what kind of strange bets you can make on the super fantastic Bowl of menentite smashing into each other right after this. Also, your shot at one thousand dollars with hits when I was six point one pays your bills is next.
Speaker 1: To so many reasons are screamed, Yes, it's coming up next. It's the Juble Show.
Speaker 3: Pulls out.
Speaker 1: You have to like when there's a guy coming right in your face and just sits in there and believers it good guys calming down his face.
Speaker 2: Feeling is the cowboy's probably coming right down their throats.
Speaker 1: William two time for the Super Bowl. I he's already.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm ready super Bowl licks baby, I'm not ready this.
Speaker 2: Sunday And the best way to celebrate is by eating a bunch of things that will make you feel like trash the next day while you watch the Super Bowl, so that you wake up.
Speaker 1: And go, why don't they make it a national holiday? My soul hurts.
Speaker 2: And now onto super Bowl licks and the weird bets that you can make on the Super Bowl this year. We're going to tell you what the number one thing that people are betting on is in just a second.
Speaker 1: But here are the things that you can bet on.
Speaker 2: What team will Jason Kelsey represents Kelsey Mister Taylor Swift is his brother who's playing in the Super Bowl, right, cheeves, But Jason Kelcey, it's fifty nine point three percent likely that he'll be wearing Eagles green.
Speaker 4: Well because he retired as an Eagles player. It's funny he came out.
Speaker 1: He said, he was like, I'm going to be sad for whichever team loses.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what that means, happy for whoever win, Right, No matter what, he's going to be sad.
Speaker 4: He should get like one of those special jerseys that's like half and half, you know last year, that's.
Speaker 1: A good bet they should put that on there. Will we wear half? After? I could see that.
Speaker 2: Cool another weird thing that you can bet on is the first celebrity cameo, because you know they alwayshoot the celebrities in the stands.
Speaker 1: Taylor no brainer.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is the favorite with a thirty three point three percent probability.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Peyton Manning a second? Oh, maybe just to like not be as annoying, you know what I mean, not to play for Okay, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: He's just always there, like he's like a feature in all NFL things.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, and Peyton Manning's here.
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is his brother playing or no? I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think either one of them plays anymore, right that one's a coach and the other one's a commentator, right, Okay, yea.
Speaker 2: So it's just paid Manning. He just shows up at all of the NFL. Thanks for NFL's pretty say bet they're like the commissioners are like I was just having brunts. He didn't need to be here.
Speaker 1: Peyton like my family right now, He's like, I know, but it's NFL to be here. Good for him.
Speaker 2: Kendrick Lamar mentioning Drake during the halftime show. Chance, I don't think he will No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: He's not by name. I don't think he'll say him by name, so does that count? No, I mean that's total defamation if he mentions him by name.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's not.
Speaker 2: Really defamation unless he's making up stuff, Like unless he goes into a big rant and make some things. He can still say. He can say whatever he wants about.
Speaker 1: Drake, but he's like if he does a song, he's like, shout out Drake. Also, I feel like he's too classy for that. At this point.
Speaker 7: He's never said anything false about Drake, so I don't think.
Speaker 1: He's in danger of defamation. But he also never said his name.
Speaker 2: But he also, yeah, you're right, he that kind of doesn't say I'm going to on, will Drake be crying during the time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't either, go Drake. Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, talk about losing a rap beef in epic proportions, you know, would have.
Speaker 4: Really made this juicy and probably good for Drake is if he made sure he was at the game. That would be like, I'm a good sport yea, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, I'm a target for Tomato.
Speaker 2: This is maybe the one time in NFL history where where they will have like a quote unquote urban act do it, and probably like the old people won't complain because every single time they do have a different thing that's other than country, they get a bunch of complaints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do true. I don't understand that music.
Speaker 2: Those black eyed peas were up there dancing around and she had her jigglies out when I had my kids in the car and my wife was right next to me, and I liked, and my wife noticed that I like, and then we were arguing.
Speaker 1: I missed the last half of the game because of that fergilition.
Speaker 2: Tell me she is he anyway, But that was But this will be the one time where like eighty year olds are like, they're not like us. Maybe everybody gets into that song. It's crazy, He's When the show was in Jamaica, there was like older woman doing karaoke to it.
Speaker 1: At the pool. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Another thing that you can bet on for the Super Bowl the color of gatorade to be poured on the winning coach.
Speaker 1: Oh is it different every year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's usually different. That's cool, and purple has the best odds. If you want to bet on.
Speaker 4: That interesting yellow Why yellow I don't know, because it's less than invasive.
Speaker 1: I've read, but purple.
Speaker 2: A quarterback catching a pass is one that you could have on there, and you want a lot of money on that because it's only five percent chance, they say of that happening.
Speaker 1: Really, when that happens, I think it's the coolest play.
Speaker 7: Like when they hand something, they hand them off somebody else and then they pass it to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: It is a coach or player crying during the national anthem. Oh yeah, that's an easy bet.
Speaker 4: Chance that always happened normally in the somebody always they're really emotional about their their you.
Speaker 2: Know, crying harder players during the national anthem, or Drake at the halftime.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Drake.
Speaker 2: And the number one prop bet that they have on the game is not a shocker to anybody. And it's what I've been saying the whole time. This whole thing is staged. Right, the NFL has a script. Everybody followed it this year. It is Travis Kelcey, mister Taylor Swift is in the super Bowl, right, and the bet is will Travis Kelsey proposed to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: After the game, someone asked him that like while he was doing like a press conference, and his responsees, wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 1: I'm like, it wasn't. It wasn't a no, no, don't you can't. That's like not.
Speaker 4: But he's playing into it because if they lose for any reason, If the Chiefs lose, you really think he's going to propose.
Speaker 1: To Taylor Swift? Yeah, to steal the win. Oh yeah, that's the only reason I would propose. What if the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Lose the Super Bowl? He proposes to Taylor, which and she says, no, I don't date losers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She starts singing with Kendrick Lamar and then Travis Kelcey and Drake Star dating. We're completely wrapped.
Speaker 1: We might as well be together. A lot of turns there. It's another jubile phone Frameday Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Deekins calling from restaurant. I was looking for Jesse, who has a Valentine's Day reservation here till you propose to his fiancee. Jesse super excited that you rented our private room for your big question. You're going to pop on her for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Calling you because I do need to let you know we've had a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of an issue.
Speaker 10: What kind of issue?
Speaker 2: Will that private room that you rented to propose to your fiance on Valentine's Day is actually booked that night?
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean you can't go.
Speaker 10: Though, What are you talking about? I booked this a while ago.
Speaker 2: That does make sense, that is correct, but we did have a last minute booking that we couldn't turn down.
Speaker 6: The last minute booking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the best option I can think of is that you can also attend the ten year old's pizza party that will be in the room, and that's unacceptable.
Speaker 10: No way, no way in hell am I doing that.
Speaker 1: You can still have the proposal.
Speaker 2: They're actually kind of fun because maybe it's like in the future, we can have kids and you can hang out and have some pizza and there will be no alcohol loud So we can't do the.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 10: I bosked this month ago.
Speaker 9: This is my special day. What the hell are you talking about sharing this with a kid's pizza party? Right crazy? You're out of your mind. You guys are a fine dining restaurant. You don't even have pizza you're doing a kid's pizza party.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a little strange too, but like I said, it should still be very romantic. So we won't have any alcohol, but we can bring you a toast of Martinelli's apple cider when you do the big proposal. And I'm sure the kids are gonna go nuts.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm sure my fiance is gonna love some Martinelli's for our proposal. Are you out of your mind? There's no way I'm doing this. And you know what, I want you guys to cancel on them. That was the last minute booking. You're gonna put a kid's birthday party?
Speaker 6: Yeah, ridiculous, sir.
Speaker 2: And I can't cancel it because you know it's not just any ten year old.
Speaker 1: So well, who is this ten year old? Well the owner of the restaurant is kids.
Speaker 9: So what the So the owner of the restaurant gets the book his little kid's pizza party over my engagement that I booked months ago.
Speaker 6: This is unreal.
Speaker 9: You guys can go through yourself.
Speaker 2: Not over your engagement. He was kind enough to say that you can also come to the pizza party.
Speaker 9: Oh great, So I can have my engagement, my special day with a bunch of little ten year olds running around just because it's the owner's kid. What does this owner think that he can do this, that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep coming back.
Speaker 10: This is my fiance's favorite restaurant.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're going to.
Speaker 9: Come back after this?
Speaker 6: This owner is out of his mind.
Speaker 9: I have been planning this for weeks. I've been talking to your little special events coordinator.
Speaker 10: I mean, this is crazy. You're going to call me.
Speaker 9: A couple of days before when I've been planning this for months? What is wrong with you people?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 10: This is what's going to happen.
Speaker 9: You're going to tell your owner that he can go choose another day for his little birthday party because this is my engagement. And I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people, but this is happening. I'm having my private engagement and that little ten year old kids spread off.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we do have another option too, if you don't want to attend the pizza party in the private room that you.
Speaker 9: Booked, I would love to hear this other option.
Speaker 10: What's the other option?
Speaker 9: You're going to put me in a broom closet we're going to eat in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Did somebody else call you before me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: I don't think they'll no.
Speaker 2: Because yes, that's exactly what we're thinking. We do have a broom closet that is right next to the walk in freezer.
Speaker 1: You could use that. Hello you? Oh okay, you're there.
Speaker 9: I am telling every person I know to never eat at your establishment again. This is damn ridiculous. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 10: Grow the up and you, sir, are up?
Speaker 1: Idiot? Great, well, then I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: This is actually Doebil from the Jewbil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother set you up?
Speaker 1: What yeah about it's a joke. Your brother set you up.
Speaker 2: He said that you were planning to propose to your girlfriend Valentine's Day in a reserved a roommate like her favorite nice restaurant.
Speaker 1: Who wanted me to mess with you?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you had me man. I was literally thinking about myself in a roomful of little kids, use pizza, proposing to.
Speaker 6: My my fiance. That was wild.
Speaker 10: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone, Franks, It's time for Nina's What's Trending something about.
Speaker 4: The big game you may not be aware of. The super chef has just revealed what's on the menu. I didn't realize that if you're paying two million dollars to be in a suite, you're getting catered by a super chef. And even if you paid three thousand dollars for a ticket or upwards of that, you're still eating really good. So there's gonna be stuff like sushi spreads, towering seafood platters, Tomahawks, steaks.
Speaker 1: Branded with the logo on it.
Speaker 4: They're gonna eat steaks that say licks.
Speaker 1: It does sound really yummy.
Speaker 4: And because it's a New Orleans they're gonna have I thought you would like this one jubile because you're into weird meat. They're gonna have alligator sausage.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that they can try with jumbalayah and all this stuff. There's gonna be bloody marry bars, like how fun. I still don't think two million dollars is this worth all that? But like it's a it's a fun feast, that's for sure. Is it two million per sweet? Say he split it up between everyone and the suite?
Speaker 1: Well, it's no, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Taylor swift Spot alone is rumored to be two million dollars cow so and then that.
Speaker 1: Comes your beach be more than that, honestly, But do you think.
Speaker 4: She has to actually pay for it? Is it one of those things that gets comped because the NFL comps that for sure? Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's advertising, I don't know, marketing.
Speaker 7: Also, it's crazy that eggs are like ten bucks a carton and hid actually like.
Speaker 4: They'll probably be eating deviled eggs too because money, you know whatever. Yeah. In other news, this is also really interesting. Death by selfie is now more likely than being killed by a shark.
Speaker 1: Oh really.
Speaker 4: Wikipedia has been documenting this since they started happening, And I guess in twenty twenty four. What in twenty twenty four there were as many as four hundred and eighty fatalities by selfie?
Speaker 1: How does that? What do you mean like.
Speaker 2: Trying to take a selfie on a cliff and you fall, or if you're.
Speaker 1: In the water.
Speaker 4: They're saying some people have been drowning, so it's usually falls or drowning it takes their phone in the water, or if you fall, like while you're on the edge of a boat or something and you get caught in a whatever those things are called. Yeah, or if you're on a boat and you're trying to take a picture and be funny and like the cruise and you fall off.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: Anyways, so there's an organization called the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents otherwise known as RoSPA that is reminding taurusts now to use common sense, don't ignore signs, barriers and all of that just for an instagrammable moment.
Speaker 2: I literally say, do not cross this line because there's a bear who will bite your head off.
Speaker 1: It seems like, yeah, but that'll be a cool cell now yeah, right, it's it didn't happen, which is so scary.
Speaker 4: And even in some places they're putting security guards just to keep watch for people that are taking something that is crazy.
Speaker 7: I don't think we should be putting any of this effort in what it's the Darwin Award. If you're gonna get dead because you try to take a selfie, then congratulations day.
Speaker 1: What if I didn't mean to, I don't know. Leading up to that moment that's bear. It feel really weird going into this next story where we're a natural section. Yeah, we're gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 4: So bones of a fifteenth cent sure, you vampire have just been unearthed in crowed. How do we know it's a vampire? Archaeologists believe that it was a vampire. They were excavating a burial site when they found evidence that shows how this alleged vampire was buried. Let's let them know that it was a vampire. Isn't that wild? But of how it was repositioned, well, I don't think it can have had garlic around it. Oh yeah, all these years later, you think the garlic is still going to be sitting there. Oh, it's how the it's how the bones were positioned, and all this kind of stuff that.
Speaker 1: They vampires just sexy cannibals. No, no, becau, It's not me. It's blood. It's blood.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I think zombies are more like cannibals are cannibal.
Speaker 2: Vampires are just like passionate blood suckers, sexy zombies, because that's how they. Vampires are like sexy leeches ghost yeah yeah, leeches, yeah yeah, sexy mosquito.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 4: There's some that suck your blood and there's some that stuck your emotions. So emotional vampires are real too, that's true. Yeah, but that's what's trending.
Speaker 11: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Gwinn is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband John for two years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Gwinn, what's going on? Why do you think your husban's cheating?
Speaker 12: Well, it's been you know, a good two years so far, and I've got a clothing business that's really just taken off, so I can spend a little bit of time at home. And my husband John, he just started culinary school and he's working his butt off and he's always had to drive for it. He's totally excited about it, and I want to be there to support him in any way i can. And I'm also really glad that I can support him while he finishes school.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: So again, things have been pretty good. It's just that ever since he started these classes in school, she hasn't been necessarily absent when it comes to us, but just like a little bit more standoffish, you know, like he's super focused and wants a little bit more than just finishing the school.
Speaker 10: He wants to just knock it out of the park.
Speaker 12: And he's just focused on everything other than us, you know. And there's also this you know, other dynamic where there's this girl in this class named April.
Speaker 10: Well she's cute, mousey and sort.
Speaker 12: Of the arts beside, you know, and I know he likes her.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 12: She actually came over one night, you know, so they could work on a project for school together, and they made this amazing speared fish and you know.
Speaker 1: It was really good, so hard to be mad.
Speaker 12: But you know, while they were cooking together, they seemed a little cozy, you know, and it just it's sort of sent.
Speaker 10: Off some alarms in my head.
Speaker 12: Like I was like, that's a little bit too cozy for my taste, you know, get your hands off my mand So.
Speaker 1: I let it go, you know, but just decided it's a good idea.
Speaker 10: To maybe keep an eye on that.
Speaker 12: And then I started to notice that he was getting these.
Speaker 10: Weird texts of like all hours.
Speaker 12: You know, sometimes even late at night. And I don't want to be the jealous type, and like immediately jumped to conclusion.
Speaker 10: But in the back of my mind. I'm like, I know it's that girl.
Speaker 1: I know it. Oh.
Speaker 12: So I asked him one night, like, where are these texts coming from?
Speaker 10: Who is this?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 12: We were watching a movie and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, I can't take it anymore. I just need to know.
Speaker 12: And he got really annoyed, like he you know when.
Speaker 10: I asked, you know, and he's like, look, it's just April.
Speaker 12: She's got some school stuff she sent me, and you know, it's nothing, so big deal. So I was like, okay, you know again, I didn't want to start a random fight. Didn't want to be like the total jealous type, not just two years into the marriage. But it bothers me so much. And I know him and he loves me, and I don't feel like she would cheat on me. But ever since he started these classes and hanging out with her, it's like he's turned into almost a different guy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I just wonder if this is one of those situations where it's like April's not clearly seeing what boundaries are and is just kind of trying to make her way in and maybe she is actually flirting with your man, like your read probably was right. I just I mean, what are the chances you think that your man actually would cross that line, and he probably feels good getting attention from somebody. I mean, jubile. Doesn't it always feel good regardless if you're in a relationship. If somebody's crushing on you.
Speaker 1: I'm different with that. I don't like it. If they know I'm in a relationship, I don't like it. That's true. It's disrespectful. Okay. I could see that he.
Speaker 12: Didn't bother him very much, you know, I mean honestly, like I was just like a wallpaper.
Speaker 1: I should say.
Speaker 2: I'm also very unaware if people are flirting with me too, so I wouldn't even probably know.
Speaker 1: Do you think that your man would know if somebody was flirting with him, Gwen, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you never know what I'm flirting with.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: So I've been in situations like that before, Like they're flirting, I'm like, what just having a conversation about taking my shirt off?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Little woman? Always know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll see what we can figure it out for you. You told us what a grocery store. You guys are rewards card members at soll Play a song, come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, one random reward card winner gets the free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you, or to April, okay, or to somebody else. Okay, play a song, come back, get your to Catch a Cheater?
Speaker 11: Next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Gwynn is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named John might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that they rewards card members at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of thirty six long simber red roses to be delivered to anybody that he wants. Will see if he sends him to Gwinn, his wife, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Gwinn, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 12: So he started culinary school and he's really into it, and you know, he's just sort of become a different person, super focused on that, and you know, a little less absence from me and the marriage, so to speak. And there's always a third dynamic.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 12: Her name is April, and she's killed and Artie and she actually came over one night and they were cooking together and they were super like communicative with each other, you know, almost physically to the point.
Speaker 10: Where I was like, this could be a problem for me.
Speaker 12: And then all of a sudden, he starts getting these texts at all hours of the night, you know, NonStop, And when I asked.
Speaker 6: Him about it, he got super defensive and like with like, it's no big.
Speaker 12: Deal, It's just April, blah blah blah, And I just feel like he's a different guy, and it's sort of suspect.
Speaker 1: Well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, and Hi, this.
Speaker 2: Is Joble calling from I was looking for our rewards card member name John.
Speaker 6: I guess this is what can I do for John?
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some good news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Okay, big winner of what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Every single month you might not know.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us, and thank you for being such a loyal customer by gifting you thirty six long, slim red roses to be delivered from our floral department anywhere in the fifty United States, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 6: That's great, okay, God, So, like, do I have to come in or like?
Speaker 1: That is one option.
Speaker 2: The other options are if you know who you want to send them to, I can also take the information over the phone.
Speaker 6: I absolutely know what I'm going to send them to.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I've got my form pulled up here.
Speaker 2: First, I would need the first and last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 6: It's going to be Gwen.
Speaker 2: And is there anything you would like to put on a card? Would like to send a card with it?
Speaker 6: Well, so it's going to my wife. And I think I often describe her to other people at the light of my life for a reason.
Speaker 15: You know, like she is, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's so supportive of me.
Speaker 1: You know what happened with me?
Speaker 2: I was I started taking the culinary school, and then I was this other girl in the class and her and I started getting hot and heavy.
Speaker 6: Oh good, Hey, I'm actually in culinary school right now.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Name's not Age, that's John. This is actually this is actually the Judi Show. It's a radio show. My name is Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And your wife, Gwynn is actually on the phone.
Speaker 12: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we can try to catch them.
Speaker 1: So that's what this is.
Speaker 6: What so you're calling me because do you think my wife is cheating?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 12: Actually, I was a little bit nervous because all of a sudden, you have this friend April. She comes over to the house, your cozy cozy all the time, and she sends you these texts like at weird hours of the night, and you get completely distracted and you're super focused on finishing school.
Speaker 10: And I just was a little bit nervous, to be quite honest.
Speaker 6: Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I feel real bad that you. I wish you'd come and talk to me about this before we goat to it.
Speaker 12: I mean, I've asked you about the text before, and I felt like you just kind of were annoyed and blew it off, you know. So, I mean, I just didn't know what to think, honestly, because we just haven't had much time for each other. And you're, like I said, super focused on school, which is great, but I don't want you to be super focused on April.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry if I came across as annoyed when you were asking me about the text messages.
Speaker 15: It's embarrassing to admit, but I didn't want you to feel disappointed in me because I've been falling behind in class recently, and you know, like you've been so supportive about me, you know, getting my assignments done and doing this, and you know how much I love spending time in the kitchen. I just really didn't want you to feel disappointed.
Speaker 6: So I've been Yeah, I've been talking to April.
Speaker 15: But you know, she's been kind of like a big sister to me because she's been helping me out with assignments and she's been sending me like recipes and stuff like that, and you know, as much as I'm getting done in the class on my own, you know, she's.
Speaker 6: Been like a real lifeline. Right.
Speaker 12: Well, I couldn't be disappointed in you. I mean, I love you, but does April know that she's like a big sister.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, I mean gay so.
Speaker 10: Well okay, I mean like like.
Speaker 6: Not to put her business out there.
Speaker 15: But like I'm pretty certain she has no interest in me.
Speaker 2: Gwynn thought that she was kind of flirty when she saw you guys hanging out.
Speaker 15: No, I mean like she you know, we've been we're close, but like when you're in the kitchen, like you try to have as much fun as you can, you know, even though it's kind of like an intense environment, you know, so like you will get playful, but like we never, at least for me, there's never been anything there.
Speaker 1: Is John your wife, he was really worried.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm like again, I feel bad though, because I don't want her to worry about me or with any woman.
Speaker 12: Oh well, it sort of changes everything. Knowing you know that April's preferences not men, because you know, they just say slirt, but it's not real flirting. So that makes me feel so much better. You know, it's it's or what's the what's the time I'm looking for? It's just it's not dangerous flirting, platonic. Yeah, I'm sorry, I you know, just doubted you. But that's the text thing, you know, to like late at night and whatever, and you just get so distracted.
Speaker 6: It just bothered me.
Speaker 15: So no, like I said, I can, I'll be more than happy to show you the text messagutes.
Speaker 6: But they're all just recipes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: She's really been to help me carry through.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, if anyone's a danger in the house, it would more likely be you than me.
Speaker 1: Like she would be a danger because like the girl would come under her and him she would like to cheat. I was like, that's rude. I get it now.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you guys are going to be just fine.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I'm sorry, honey. I love you again.
Speaker 12: I didn't mean to be you know, I didn't want to be that girl, but like I love you and I'm jellous, so now yeah.
Speaker 6: I love you too.
Speaker 15: You know, like I was gonna when I thought this was hours, I was gonna tell them to write that you have the spice of my life, and I mean that you know, everything about you makes me a better person, make me cry the jubile shows.
Speaker 8: To catch a Cheaterah, good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tall a large black cars.
Speaker 10: Large black cos. Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 6: No, I mean a large?
Speaker 10: She means av Yeah, the biggest Sonny venty.
Speaker 3: Is large, twenty large is large.
Speaker 6: In fact, the call is large and grande is Spanish for large. Event.
Speaker 1: He's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 10: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and.
Speaker 2: Three languishes almost sign for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Roumira is in a questionably factual game of trivia for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 1: Also your shot at Kendrick Lamar tickets.
Speaker 2: So call us right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one if you think you have what it takes to battle Victoria in the most epic game of trivia ever. Yeah, you can also dm us at the Jewbel Show or go to the jebeilshow dot com. And now let's hear what Victoria's got in store for us today with their trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about it for a second, but good, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 8: Look, I hope whoever I'm playing stretch today because they're about to carry the weight of this ouse, and I don't want you blow a muscle from the sheer embarrassment of what's about to happen. So for your Karen, for mine, just go ahead and stretch.
Speaker 1: I like that one. Like, good job, stretch it out. I really have one that y'all like.
Speaker 2: Get warmed up, do those kegles and get ready. Okay, get weird, yeah a little bit. Yeah, Well we'll play you vers Torria right after this.
Speaker 10: You know what's weird about your quiz is.
Speaker 13: Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 2: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for Kendrick Lamar ticket for now, Let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 1: McKenzie. What's up McKenzie here?
Speaker 16: Not much?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, how are you today?
Speaker 14: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Your phone dropped out there, so you're good. Are you still there, McKenzie, I'm still here. Okay, yeah, all right, McKenzie. Did you hear my trash talk? And what are your thoughts? And did you trutch?
Speaker 14: I did not hear your trash talk. But you know, I work with three schoolers that are pretty intelligent, and I think a single one of them could beat you every morning.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and take your limp out of the studio, Victoria, how's going to go?
Speaker 1: Take a lap around the block? You should go stretch, Victoria. Victoria is leaving the studio, and while she leaves, mackenzie.
Speaker 2: The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, McKenzie. Your time starts now. Name the largest ocean on.
Speaker 4: Earth the specific Sherlock Holmes's assistant and friend has.
Speaker 1: What professional title, professional title.
Speaker 6: Past?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the world's largest rainforest.
Speaker 6: The Amazon?
Speaker 1: What type of currency is used in Japan? Yen? Who wrote the Diary of a Young Girl.
Speaker 4: And Frank what is the name of the tallest mountain in North America.
Speaker 1: Hash okay, got that.
Speaker 2: And we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Mackenzie, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 14: You know, I, like I said, I work with preschoolers and they see everything through the little of innocence and it just reminds you to stop and you know, think about what's happening and look at everything positively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and once in a while throw tantrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all right, Victoria is back in studio. She's got her headphones on. I don't know what just happened on her side of the Uh.
Speaker 1: I was just here at the brain Power.
Speaker 2: You know, you came in and then something happened and then you had a look on your face like everything was ruined.
Speaker 1: What did you do over there?
Speaker 8: Because I saw a Brad's face and he looked at me like, seriously, oh you did your drops to sit down?
Speaker 1: Like sit down right now? And I missed the chair and the table.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my stef fell all right, So we'll see how Victoria does when she's having trouble even sitting down to.
Speaker 1: Okay, well found out my mind is readable. So here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to meet McKenzie outright to win, and Mackenzie you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 1: All right, go name the largest ocean on Earth.
Speaker 8: Seriously, the Pacific Atlantic? No, no, no, Pacific assistant and friend has what professional title?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Smart dude, I don't know what is the name of the world's largest rainforest.
Speaker 1: I was at Rainforest Cafe. I can't name right now. What type of currency is used in Japan? I don't know that's right. I don't want to say it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Say it with five ends.
Speaker 1: Let's send it.
Speaker 2: Over the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboards.
Speaker 7: Victoria didn get too correct, which is great, but mackenzie got four.
Speaker 3: Those.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you did it. Can beat Victoria. You got Kendrick Lamar tickets. I got distracted by Rainforest Cafe.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Thank you for playing, McKenzie.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The largest ocean on Earth is the Pacific Ocean. Sherlock Holmes's assistant and friend is Watson doctor John Watson that the name of the world's largest rainforest is the Amazon Rainforests. I mean the currency in Japan is the yen. The Diary of a Young Girl was written by Anne Frank I know that one. And the name of the tallest mountain in North America is Denali or Mount McKinley.
Speaker 1: Really the name changes with each administration. Oh really, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna ask you, man administrations and naming, I'm glad they focus on what's really important.
Speaker 1: Is there a rainforest cafe in the Rainforest?
Speaker 2: I hope so now? Or is it just a cafe? Is the Amazon actually a cafe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if you want to eat snakes and bugs, it could be a cafe.
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing is technically I was right. Okay, we'll give you three. She still got four.
Speaker 2: We play your first Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Wherever you want to play. You can always dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jebelshow dot Com.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Zach is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Lilah. So in a few minutes we'll call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Zach, how long has it been since you heard from Lilah?
Speaker 11: Like maybe two weeks's if it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: We are you trying to hit her up in that time?
Speaker 10: So I did.
Speaker 11: Message her like a few times, and they may or may not have sent the memes, but like good ones, like you know, like like funny, like jokey ones, not like desperate memes.
Speaker 2: Okay, not like memes of somebody crying with the phone.
Speaker 11: I mean like some somewhere in between those two.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that is going to play out. But let's let's go backwards. Why don't you tell us about the date, Zach?
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 10: I thought the date was fine.
Speaker 11: I thought everything went well basically it's actually kind of cool. I thought, fights it up first date, it's usually boring, let's do an escape room. So it was fun, but like it was low key stressful, you know, like but like.
Speaker 10: Seamework first date, you know, go big or go home? Right, take gigs, got some drinks.
Speaker 11: Afterwards, things were obviously more relaxed and less like pressure filled again, good sign. We stayed until the bar closed, like we were just talking and like, I don't know, she's so like so she's.
Speaker 10: Super smart, like annoyingly smart, like in a good way, Like she's funny.
Speaker 11: I don't know, like even though I was nervous, I was laughing, but it was like not just nervous laughing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 11: So it ended there was a kiss, not like you know, rom com like in the rain, like whatever moment, like a.
Speaker 6: Solid kiss, more than a peck, less than a makeout, you.
Speaker 1: Know, So like I thought that was good. Yeah, who kissed who? Or was it mutual?
Speaker 11: I made the first move, you know, but she leaned in ninety and ten right.
Speaker 6: Like let's take.
Speaker 2: It didn't seem like she was just kissing you because she had to like yeah I've been there.
Speaker 11: No, because that's like tech, that's like a peck, right, and then like as this.
Speaker 1: Is more than the past, okay, right, all right?
Speaker 2: And how did you end things with? They were like what did you did she say she wanted to see you again? Anything like that?
Speaker 11: I mean, I didn't specifically say like what are you doing next week? I just was like I agree, yeah, like you know, like I'll call you or whatever, you know, I'll text you and she's like, okay, cool and then that that was that was it.
Speaker 4: Is there anything that happened on the date that could have thrown it off? Like what went wrong?
Speaker 1: You think?
Speaker 11: I mean sometimes I can get like competitive when I mean, you know, like playing games and stuff. So in Escape Room, like maybe I was getting to like passionates I guess like, hey, you have that key like things.
Speaker 1: Did you freak out at all, like like a huge freak out or something.
Speaker 11: No, we escaped, which was nice. It wasn't one of those like horror ones where like.
Speaker 6: Zombies e if you don't get it.
Speaker 11: It was they escape, you know, escape the room. It gets hectic and a little stressful, but like in.
Speaker 6: A good way.
Speaker 1: OK.
Speaker 11: So I felt like this possible that maybe I'd rubbed it the wrong way by being like.
Speaker 6: Oh I grabbed that key and you know, but she was kind.
Speaker 10: Of doing the same thing to me, so I don't know, So.
Speaker 1: Like be honest with yourself.
Speaker 4: Was it more like giving orders or was it like more of a playful you do it.
Speaker 1: No, and then I'll do this.
Speaker 11: I want to say it was playful, but it.
Speaker 10: Might have been orders.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's the thing is, sometimes you can't see yourself.
Speaker 11: If I was like standing outside myself watching maybe, but I'm saying I know I can't get like that.
Speaker 6: I just don't know if that's how.
Speaker 1: It came, or maybe she read it wrong.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you throw a look and you weren't like annoyed at her, but maybe were thinking about something.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, wow, you know what I mean, it happened, that happens.
Speaker 10: Maybe Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There I would kind of explain that would probably not get you enough day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think I did that.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that, all right, man, Well, well pla us so come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe.
Speaker 1: Get you another date.
Speaker 10: Okay, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you too, man, Plus on, come back, give your first day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first day follow up. Zach is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Lilas. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Zach, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean she is super gorgeous, super smart.
Speaker 11: I felt like, okay, let's you know, like, let's go big and we went to an escape room first date. I felt like that was a big swing and I thought it went pretty well. We did kiss, we escaped the room, when your drinks afterwards, kiss at the end of the day. Ghostings since then, I feel like maybe maybe if I had to guess, like, I know, I can get competitive, so maybe I was a little competitive in the escape room. Maybe, you know, she felt like I was too pushy. I'm not sure that could potentially be it.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, may I speak Tolilah? Please? This is Slilah, Hi Leilah.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Hililah. I'm Nina. Also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 10: Hi, So this is wait. So this is one of those radio shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It's one of those. Have you ever listened to The Jewbel Show before?
Speaker 16: I'm sure here and there, I guess I'm not. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I usually just kind of listen to whatever's on my phone. I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, hopefully it's us sometimes cool if we'll check it out. But anyway, we do a segment on our show and it's called the first Date follow Up. What that is is if you go on a day with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we actually got an email about you from someone who does have us on their phone.
Speaker 10: Okay, oh my god. So so people actually do this. Yeah I didn't think this was real.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, they do actually do this, and you're one of those people right now.
Speaker 1: How's it feel?
Speaker 6: Yay?
Speaker 1: Congrats?
Speaker 16: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 10: And wait, what is this about? I'm so sorry? What is this about?
Speaker 13: Again?
Speaker 1: Well, you went on a date with a guy named Zach recently.
Speaker 10: M okay, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Zach said he really liked you, but he hasn't heard from you since the date.
Speaker 2: It's been like two weeks and he's wondering if you wouldn't mind telling us why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, I'm ghosting him because he's a liar.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, a liar? What is he lying about?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 16: I thought the date was fun and cute, but after the date, I just realized that I can't really trust anything.
Speaker 10: He says.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold up, what can't you What can't you trust?
Speaker 10: What I said?
Speaker 2: I that was a lie that Zach He's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to.
Speaker 3: You, And.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 16: Want a liar because we were in an escape room and he basically told his whole like backstory that was not true to the escape room staff to get extra clues to be able to.
Speaker 10: Come up with a lie.
Speaker 16: That that quick is just disturbing to me, Like that's like, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: Do you think the fact that he came up with a lie real quick, like in an escape room is like he'll do that all the time.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 16: I mean, I can't put it past him, and that fast, like.
Speaker 10: It was so fast.
Speaker 7: As a good liar myself, she probably has a point here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the self awareness.
Speaker 16: And for something so small and to get free clues Like that's crazy. Wait a minute, hold up, I got the clues right.
Speaker 11: We needed to get out of the escape room, right, Like, I'm competitive, that's not I wasn't lying.
Speaker 10: I didn't lie to them and tell them like something. I don't understand that I'm not lying. I'm confused. Okay, but that's what a liar would say. Well, we got out of the escape room, didn't we, Like.
Speaker 6: Wasn't that what we're supposed to I mean yeah, but yeah, but at what costs?
Speaker 3: You mean?
Speaker 6: Here we are?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: What do you.
Speaker 10: Consider a lie?
Speaker 11: Like, if I'm a liar, then you're a liar because you have brown hair?
Speaker 1: What is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 10: Because on your dating profile you have blonde hair, So I guess you're a liar.
Speaker 6: Thing that you have.
Speaker 10: One colored hair and you don't.
Speaker 16: Okay, that's not even close to the same thing.
Speaker 10: But that's however you want to Yil.
Speaker 6: It's fine whatever.
Speaker 11: Liar hold each other names all day doesn't mean it's Realilo.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another day? Was that will pay for it?
Speaker 10: I don't think so.
Speaker 16: I just don't really think I can trust him to be honest.
Speaker 6: But was that a lie?
Speaker 10: So you really mean you do? You want to go on a day truth.
Speaker 16: Look, I'm sorry, you're clearly triggered, but like you did lie, you lied, and you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I want to know what you're referring to.
Speaker 10: Was what I think you're talking about? That is not lying?
Speaker 11: Just by omitting the truth is not a lie, Like it's just.
Speaker 16: Omitting the truth is a lie? Keeping the truth from someone has a lie. That is how a lie is defined.
Speaker 11: So I'm just supposed to say everything that I know in the entire world to every person that I know to make sure that I'm not lying by not saying everything in the world just because I happen to know a lot about that last name, Like I could be that guy's uncle, Like who's.
Speaker 10: The same You don't know?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Zach, I'm sorry know no second day, who's that guy?
Speaker 10: That could be the truth? Like ancestor is that common and whatnot? Like that could be the truth?
Speaker 6: You don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking you don't know either, So like a why that you know everything?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 10: Wait, then she said, like it was supposed to be no flyar on your lying roundlyar no, you will first day follow it on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to get in touch with my husband.
Speaker 2: I banged on the door because he was a woman who is talking to a cop because she through a brick through her ex husband's window, knocking on his door.
Speaker 1: Did you launch anything in there? Sure? Yes, a foreign lawyer for what we're bringing the window break breaks the window, the window. Do you want to speak to me about it? We can speak with you. Yes, I want to speak with you.
Speaker 5: Give me from our window the door, she sounds, really she does.
Speaker 1: Did one of us throw a brick through it? NeXT's window? Who knows?
Speaker 2: We'll find out what's going on with us. We check in with the show right after this. It's the Jewel showIn.
Speaker 1: Your heart is true? Your ellan down right.
Speaker 2: About in everyone a little? The biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jebil Show is no different. Why it's the Jewbil Show with your drunk nd Hi And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez Hi and who could forget the quirky neighbor kid that lives next door and pops by every once in a while to see if you want to come see her new pet Ostrich feather Swift perform her version of the Arast. Tickets are only three hundred dollars oh our social media producer Gabby, she's very talented. Also there's producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, chief, And then there's me. My name's Jewbel and this is the Jewel Show and this is the time of week where we find out what was going on in our lives.
Speaker 1: So Nina was up with you this week.
Speaker 4: So I've been learning farsieh again, that's so cool. So when I was younger, my parents put me in so Farsie is the language that they speak in Iran. My dad is from Iran, and so I just thought, well, at this point in my life, it's probably a good idea.
Speaker 1: If I try to speak it.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna get a job as a translator because those translators that this week Farsie get paid like three hundred andreand a year.
Speaker 4: Whoa, it's been tailing me that and that would be a legit side hustle. But ever since Gabby, our social media producer, told me about this app. This is not an ad, by the way, Pimsler. I was like, I wish I get out and see if I can do this, and so on. Every morning on my way to work, I take a little class what I know. So I'm in my car speaking Farsie to myself on my way to work to wake up my vocal cords. Something in farcie. Okay, thank you, I said, Iranian food is really good. Oh I thought you said something else. And what I use all the time carnan. I have to work. Victoria, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, guys, this last weekend I went snowboarding, and let me tell you, I was killing it with those s curves sewn white.
Speaker 1: Had nothing on me.
Speaker 13: I wait, wait, because I went snowboarding with Victoria.
Speaker 1: Were we on the same malat Gabby social media shiming in?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, actually you were doing really good. Thank you. To start out. The first time we got on.
Speaker 7: The lift, I had my back to Victoria and all of.
Speaker 1: A sudden, they stopped the lift. I look back. She's hanging on to the lift by a thread. Her little feet are dangling. I'm trying to kick her off on the list. I'm trying to pull her out the emergency stop.
Speaker 2: The whole lift for you's so bad.
Speaker 1: Laying over it was a line and I was like, I looked back and I was like, guys, I'm so sorry. I just turned something me like, it's okay. I tried it. Gabby was like holding on to me, and I was trying so hard to jump. I could not jump. So finally I just like grabbed the tie of the chair and pulled. Just picture your feet just dangling in the air.
Speaker 7: She's like kicking around trying to cool her.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing one of those fish that gets caught and like tries to wiggle so much, so hard just to get off the hook, and it never does.
Speaker 1: Until it gets tired and it stops. That's how I see you. I finally made it, and we made it. Yeah, we did it. A good job.
Speaker 7: So Sean White has nothing on you because he wouldn't give you the time.
Speaker 8: And after we get on then it's me and Shohn White. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Was up with you this week?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 7: I was thinking a lot about different inventions and stuff, and I really don't think the shovel gets enough credit for how groundbreaking it is.
Speaker 1: All Right, very much. Does it break ground?
Speaker 13: Thow?
Speaker 1: It doesn't it does it? Literally, that's its job, it breaks ground. Yes, it was in the dirt. I'm sorry. I was thinking of a sidewalk shoveling snow. That's what I was thinking. I know.
Speaker 7: That's why I I also stayed up all night last night. I'm very tired today trying to figure out where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
Speaker 1: Huh, oh, took a what's going on with you? What was one with me?
Speaker 2: Is I think that my dog, mister Peeves, my pet, Peeve, my doberman.
Speaker 1: I think he really hates me. Why.
Speaker 2: I know he already doesn't like me very much anyway, because I'm the guy that says no all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, he just tells him not to do things. That's so fun.
Speaker 2: But I had him castrated. Okay, well it's called when it's yea yeah, okay, yeah, I did that.
Speaker 1: I was going with it. I took them away.
Speaker 2: I took them away from him, and so I think he's already angry about that. But when I'm playing the piano, I will sing songs about it. Yeah, And he looks at me from across the room and stares at me as if he knows what I'm saying. So I'll be playing like my name's mister Peeves, and I got you know, and I'll go into the details when and the other day he actually walked up next to me while I was playing, and I was like, oh, hello, mister Beas, you want to hear your song? And I started playing it and he literally growled and then walked away.
Speaker 1: Yea, he deserved that, actually deserve that. Psychological It's time for Nina is what's trending.
Speaker 4: So Turists continue to flee Santorini in Greece, not just Taurists, people in general. Thousands a day. They've been having earthquakes. They've had over a thousand earthquakes with a magnitude of five point two and larger. So basically it's every couple of minutes they're shaking. And I guess something like this hasn't happened since nineteen sixty four, and Santorini is on top of a volcano, but they're saying that it has nothing to do with that because the last time that volcano erupted was in the fifties, so they're not sure what it is. But people are like, nah, I'm not trying to play. Is it going to get out of here? They won't know one it's gonna stop.
Speaker 7: No, I'm really to go to Europe and I'm wondering if this might be my chance.
Speaker 1: Super check. Yeah, I have a lot of cash leaning around. I go to earthquake ally for sure. Yeah, I mean, I'm sure it's still beautiful. Santorini is one of my favorite places on the planet. Drap a go to my head and be like, oh, okay, that's scary.
Speaker 4: But some of the locals are saying, you know, they're not going to go anywhere, and that now that they can just have some peace and quiet because the like just a little shaken.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 4: Nobody's been hurt, just some buildings have cracked, but everything is still standing. That's scary, but it is terrifying. Yeah, every couple of minutes the islands shaking.
Speaker 8: Well, those buildings that are cracky, it's like they're gonna sat well.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it'll stop soon and then they can repair it and it'll be fine.
Speaker 2: But center and there's some tourists that just kiss and were like, wow, did you feel the earth?
Speaker 1: This is magical and then they're like, holy grab, it's actually moving and stop wait. I like that first part. That's like a movie. One of my most magical is in.
Speaker 4: Great so that would shake there anyway, Blake Lively Man is not having a nice time this time. It's not even Justin that's coming after her and suing her. It's a PR firm. So when Blake initially started talking about all of these allegations against Justin Baldoni and this drama that's going on and on about their movie, she also had mentioned a PR firm, and so that particular firm is like, no, girl, this is defamation. We're coming after you. It's not looking good for her and Ryan Reynolds. Honestly, it just I mean, it just keeps on adding up. So now, yeah, she's being sued by them.
Speaker 8: What did you just see? Her new movie, A simple Favorite. The first one came out a while back with Anna Kendrick. The second one everyone's been wanting it. They already says it's going to come out. It's not even going to the movie theaters anymore. It's just going to go straight to streaming because.
Speaker 1: They're like, we don't want to. I mean, I'm gonna watch because too.
Speaker 8: But oh man, not even like coming to theaters is a big thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dang that sucks. Wow, that does suck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, well I told you man, we're just going to continue to watch this every day. It's going to keep blowing up until they have their day in court next year.
Speaker 1: No, oh, it was tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Can they move it off elations and all of the suits start to pile up?
Speaker 1: Can they just bump it up a little?
Speaker 3: Tit?
Speaker 1: I was just talking to someone about this the other day.
Speaker 7: We have in this country, we have a right to a fair and speedy trial, right, and in Pennsylvania you have to get the trial done in under a year.
Speaker 1: Whoa really? Because they like the constitution in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Okay, in California, apparently constitution just doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Seedy is four You.
Speaker 7: We need the answers to this now. This is of national security importance.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell them that.
Speaker 4: But thank you for bringing up Pennsylvania because that takes me to my next story. Over forty thousand dollars worth of eggs we're just stolen from a trial in Pennsylvania because.
Speaker 1: We have the right to eggs. Forty thousand dollars hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: Eggs like a carton. They're so expensive. Now it's one hundred thousand eggs.
Speaker 4: One hundred thousand eggs were stolen from the back of a distribution trailer.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? Wait?
Speaker 4: One hundred thousand eggs worth forty thousand dollars. Now they're gonna take it. They're gonna go sell those eggs on the black market and make a killing. And I don't know it's a black marketer.
Speaker 2: It's just the back fucking egg gets you on your GRAMD one doesn' eggs?
Speaker 1: You want a chicken on the steal your chicken. But that's what's trending.
Speaker 10: Jewbles Dirty little Secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret. Yes I do, Sweet, what is it?
Speaker 3: I slept with my ex's mom.
Speaker 1: Man, this is really happening a lot. Can I ask why?
Speaker 3: The best revenge ever?
Speaker 1: So this was after you guys broke up.
Speaker 3: After my excheated on me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, how did you get to see?
Speaker 14: But yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, can you walk us up to that point? Like how did the mom say? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 3: So a couple of moments after I found out my ex had she hit it on me. So Basically, while I was working, my ex would go over to my friend's house and you know, hooked up with him for I think I was going on for like a couple of months. One day I come to my apartner and she's gone, but things are gone, the dog's gone, and she just leaves me a note, Oh, I'm cheating on you with your friend, and I'm gone, are you awful?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: It's fine her laugh.
Speaker 4: Now I feel like, good for you for sleeping with her mom and get to the mom.
Speaker 3: So a couple of months passed by, and one day at my job, I ran into my ex's mom and it's like, hey, tomorrow I'm going to go get coffee at the Starbucks down the street. You want to meet up or sometimes the chat catch up. I'm like, yeah, sure, all right. So the following day I went, we're talking whatever. She asked me, oh, do you want to ride to your thing? Because I had those walk there it's like maybe a five minute walk from my house. I'm like, yeah, sure, she's dropping me off. I go to get her to give her a kiss on his cheek. Because of we're Puerto Rican, that's the thing we do to say hello and goodbye. And as I go to kiss her on the sheet, she pulls me in she starts making that with me. Well, I brought her inside and stuff happened.
Speaker 1: Wow, so the mom initiated it. Does a daughter know? Oh?
Speaker 3: My ex definitely found out tuned down at my job.
Speaker 10: He got arrested.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, how arrested?
Speaker 3: She started throwing stuff in my job. I was working on gas station at the time.
Speaker 1: Wow. Hey, at least it was drawing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like that's like really really good revenge to your mom and you went to jail.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thanks for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: All right, no power man, you have it up.
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 12: I do sometimes I lick my cat like with my tongue.
Speaker 1: What you lick your cat like?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well, I just you know what, I think, you know what, he misses it from his mom because that's.
Speaker 10: How cats, you know, they grow up and stuff.
Speaker 6: And so I adopted him.
Speaker 12: When he was like one year old, and I just think he probably misses it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just I just.
Speaker 10: Used a tongue strape around myself afterwards. Yeah, I look him all day.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you choke on hairballs.
Speaker 2: You also pick him up by the back of his neck by your mouth like a mama cat.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, but actually that's a really good idea.
Speaker 10: Maybe I should.
Speaker 1: Love y'all, that's what I love. Why don't you do that for your cat, Victoria, I'm not doing that. I'm sorry doing that.
Speaker 2: If you try to pick your cat up by its neck with your mouth, you might hurt your neck in a little overweight.
Speaker 1: No, she's mimosas perfectly flushed. You can really tell, you.
Speaker 10: Can really tell.
Speaker 6: It makes the difference.
Speaker 1: Like, just try it, Okay, I maybe I'll get.
Speaker 4: Is like a weapon for towel, Like those adult stores have those fake tongues. I bet you if you use one of those and got it, you know, that would be like that.
Speaker 1: Oh love h Well, thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 5: All right, Vig, what's your dirty little secret.