Speaker 1: I'm on a skinn urge simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly in one place in the entire universe, which is bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you? I know this is your favorite day of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same, which is tragic for everyone. No evolution at all.
Speaker 1: By the way, what the hell is up with you and Cuomo? I mean, why doesn't Cuomo just listen to what you have to say? Why does he feely have to debate you because he's not going to win that debate in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Well thanks for the compliment, I think, but you know his job is to be a provocateur, challenge You and I both do that, So I don't have any beef in him at all. I mean, I think segment works.
Speaker 1: I know you don't have a beef with them. I know it's not personal, but you know, actually you know well people don't know, and we've discussed this on air before, is that when we work together at Fox. I mean, you were kind of a jerk to me and we didn't get along, and now we became really good friends, you know, since you left, and I've come to really understand and admire you. You like to put on this tough guy image, but you're not the tough guy you project to be. You're just not.
Speaker 2: I may have to commit suicide after that comment.
Speaker 1: And the other part of it is nobody knows that you're actually way more funny than people would expect. You are funnier than people know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a low bar.
Speaker 1: That's true. By the way, what is the bar baron Kimmel? I mean that that would be a low bar.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't do humor anymore. And we discussed this last week, and is that just Kimmel? They just hate across the board. And that's what I object to. I don't care about the scent to ory mocking politician says the meanaving in me at all. But when you devote your whole life to hating, whether it be Jews or Blacks or Donald Trump, whatever it may be, it's wrong and it should be.
Speaker 1: Called out, all right, So let me call you out on something. So I want to play for you. You know, whenever I brought up the issue and You've interviewed Barack Obama a number of times, and you know you will say decent things about him, which infuriates me because I think it was one of the worst presidents in our lifetime. I want to play for you him praising Zorn Marxist, Kami, mom Donnie as an extraordinary talent and then trashing the president. Listen, you look.
Speaker 3: At somebody like Mandami, who I think is an extraordinary talent. He wants people to be able to afford housing in New York. Well, you know, I would assume liberals in New York want the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's like spread the wealth around. Remember Joe the Plumber back in the day, and Obama said the quiet part out loud and it became a big controversy because that's what he's always believed. And now, although he is claiming that his marriage is apparently suffering somewhat because he feels compelled to go out and campaign and be involved in politics because of Donald Trump, and his wife apparently's very angry at the fact that he does that.
Speaker 2: Okay, a couple of things on President Obama. Number one, he's always believed in semi socialism. I remember a go around I had with him on one of the Super Bowl interviews where he said, hey, you didn't do that, Bill, You're not responsible for your success, which I think is number one, it's insulting. In number two, you know, look, if you think Cuba is a great system, then you ought to go over and spend a few months there. And so he's always been in that realm of, yeah, the government is so responsible for individual success, and you owe the government all of this stuff. So thats a mindset and he's had the mind So then that's why it as a gondemn Man Domi. He knows Van Domi is dangerous. And this is the second point I want to make. What Barack Obama is doing now is trying to take over the Democratic Party. And I know this to be true. So he sees a dearth of leadership. He sees no one on the horizon who could become president in twenty eight, no one on the Democratic side. He doesn't have any respect for Kamala Harris at all or Joe Biden, never liked them, thought they were buffoons, and wants to get away from them. And but he wants to be the king maker, whereas that's why you're seeing him pop up now taking the shots, and you know he did Colbert last night. It was ridiculous. It was just the whole foolish, ridiculous thing. And Colbert goes, well, maybe I should run for president. Well maybe you should self deport to Lithuania. Okay, Colbert. God. So that's what Barack Obama's agenda is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about his marriage. I would never comment on that. We don't do that. You don't do that, you know any on O'Reilly one of the two, one of the few. I should say that. Don't get into the gutter. We don't do this stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't get into it. But it was a comment that he himself made that you know that Michelle wants her husband to ease up on the politics and spend more time with her, which I actually would think would be a noble goal. And I've never said a bad word about their children. As a matter of fact, I've complimented them. They seem like good kids, because I think it's very hard for children to grow up in the White House and be under you know, the scrutiny that comes with that.
Speaker 2: Look, whatever's going on between Brock and Michelle Obama is their business. I have no insight into it, nor do I want to intrude into it. And that's why I believe I've been successful all these years and you too, because we don't get down in the gutter.
Speaker 1: That's not in the gutter. I mean, that's just I'm just making an observation based on his comment about that topic.
Speaker 2: You should see the social media on it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's by the way, social media is cancer. It's vile, it's awful. Do you actually read this stuff?
Speaker 2: No, but it's translated to me. I can barely turn my cell phone on as far as reading stuff. That the trend in the United States is away from traditional linear information flow into this unregulated savage land of social media where there are terrible things being said, and I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very interesting, there was Barrett Media recently did a study about radio and the one format by far that has retained its audience as talk radio, and that people have been loyal to the hosts that they like. And we're now on seven one hundred and sixty stations in serious exem and you know, we've podcasted and we're pretty much everywhere and Vox News channel. You see the ratings every day. I mean the number are remarkable, especially considering the attrition levels in terms of cable watching. But people are watching now on YouTube. I went into the podcast Spaces, although I didn't name it, we'll do it live like you did, and I will tell you it's been a huge success out of the box. And I like the idea of people being able to find me everywhere wherever they are, and then also having the opportunity to bring in new people to what it is that we do, because I think people want smart, intelligent conversation, you know, not this vitriol that people spew every day in these conspiracies that people are making their money on.
Speaker 2: It's awful. Yeah, I'm doing the same thing that you're doing. We both have long form now. And the reason is that there is a segment, a large segment of the population it doesn't want to sit through commercials, doesn't want to sit through television programs any longer. My kids never watched them, and they are attracted.
Speaker 1: But Bill, you should insist that they've watched Hannity every night at nine. I don't get that.
Speaker 2: I have them tied up. They have to watch a tatement.
Speaker 1: I appreciated Bill. I hope they have a their Nielsen family at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know what I'm talking about here. We've established the Fox News Channel because both Hannity and I were at the Genesis, so that we were their first day. We've established that in the minds of the American public and the world. But now it's very hard to do that. And the only way that these people can get attention on social media is to say the most outrageous, heinous things about other human beings. And it's just not worth it. And when I speak to President trumpetized down a little bit. You don't need to, you know, make the personal attack because you're the president, and the president is elevated just by his job, just by the performance. Now he's not gonna listen to me, I know, but at least I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I've had the same conversation with him. You know. The way I've said it to him is we don't need to hear every thought that goes through your head. And I think I said it after he made comments about Rob Reiner after that horrible incident occurred. He made similar comments after Muller, but with that said that has been the person that's been on the world stage for eleven years. And I don't think you're going to change Donald Trump and who he is. And I think I think people have pretty much come to accept that that's who he is.
Speaker 2: And it's a very fascinating dynamic because he's right in a way. You could have never done and accomplish what he's accomplished, without being bombastic, without being unpredictable, without taking on perceived enemies the way he does. He could have never done it.
Speaker 1: I've got a question for you, because you recently went to China. Next week, I will be in China. I'm going with the President on his trip to China. Now I can't take my own phone. I'm told I can't even bring it on the plane, so I'll be using a fake phone. What do you call that? A burner phone?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Any advice? So this is what I've been told. And I've been told that my room is gonna be bugged, that they're gonna they're gonna watch me taking a shower, and that I better be on my best behavior, which I am anyway, And I'm like, why would they care about me taking a shower? Do you believe that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bold. And I'm going to take you a video of you taking a shower. There is audio though, that you're gonna have to negotiate around. And that's part.
Speaker 1: You mean, if I call Bell O'Reilly next week, it's gonna be what I'm gonna They're going to record every word.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm serious about this. If you were the army, first call, because I'll get my boys in there to fix your problem, whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: I'm with Donald Trump. I mean, how is it that I have to call Bill O'Reilly when I have the president that I'm sure is not gonna take off with me left behind.
Speaker 2: No, but he's busy and I'm not.
Speaker 1: He's busy, You're not busy. So I had a caller yesterday say to me begging me not to go, thinking that something terrible may happen. I mean, now, look, we're on God's time in this world, and whenever God calls us home, he calls us home. And I said, well, if that happens, please No. I'm very grateful to all of you in this audience. I love all of you. I'll pray for all of you, and I'm very grateful for an undeserved life that you gave me. And I have one message, Please keep up the fight in my absence. That was my message.
Speaker 2: You're going to happen to you in China. The security apparatus therey so tight that they're not gonna mess around any Americans at all or give them a hard time other than what they usually do, which is surveil you so for the moment you get in your Mercedes.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be in a Mercedes, all right, Bill, I appreciate the update. I have no idea what car.
Speaker 2: Usually I'm in a van and it's going to be driven by a security guy. Okay, who's gonna tell you that he's an uber driver but he's not. But anyway, their security apparatus is so tight over there that we don't have the freedom. They don't have the freedom that we have. It could never be at dinner where she is in danger of being assassinated in China. Just couldn't happen. That's how tight they are.
Speaker 1: But at anybody, Well, if you've been trying to get an interview with President she, if there's anything you can do to help me. Now, I helped you get a couple of interviews for your show. If you can help me get an interview with President, she'd be a perfect way to pay me back.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna do it. I might be able to get you a second in command, and you're right, means the former ambassador from China to the United States under Trump. One.
Speaker 1: Listen, I got a roll man. We do appreciate you all things. Bill O'Reilly or Billoreilly dot com. We appreciate you being with us. Bill, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good trip. That'll be interested to hear about it.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, right back. We'll continue straight ahead, eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number.
Speaker 4: Keeping the Truth Alive.
Speaker 5: Panity is on right now.
Speaker 4: Driving the liberals nuts.
Speaker 5: Sean Hannity is back on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: Brian in Kentucky on The Sean Hannity Show. Brian, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Sean, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for checking in and glad you're out there. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, I heard your discussion yesterday. You're going to take a trip to China, and you just talked to Bill Rilly about that. You're going to go to China, next week, and I heard the caller yesterday, you know, just talk about how you I don't know that you ought to be afraid and maybe not go or whatever. But I've been to China twice in recent years and it was just a great experience, great experience, great people.
Speaker 1: What brought you to China? Why'd you go?
Speaker 6: Well? I went, first of all in twenty eighteen for basically sightseeing, and I had Chinese tour guides and all that stuff. And then in twenty twenty four I went there basically to just to let me just say, I went there to build relationships, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, are you dealing business with Chinese companies or what are you doing?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, no, no, I won't go into I guess I shouldn't go into a lot of detail about why I went, but basically just to build relationships and had a great time doing that. Great people there.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you go to find a bride? I mean, I don't know. I have no idea how to interpret that.
Speaker 6: Well, well, maybe there's different ways, but just to build relationships. And I wouldn't want to say too much more than that because I wouldn't want to get my Chinese friends there any kind of trouble.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like you want to find a girlfriend.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm happily married.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad to hear that. All right. Yes, I'm half kidding you, of course, Okay, of course. Look, I'm not worried about going there. I'm never going to live my life in fear. I just refuse to. And there are people that do live their lives in fear, and I think fear can paralyze a lot of people. And if you're one of those people, you know, I would urge you to look at whatever it is that makes you fearful or anxious, and you've got to get over it. You have got to be in a position in this world, in this life, and faith actually helps overcome fear. Let not your harpy trouble. Be not afraid. I mean, I just I put all of my hope in my Lord and Savior, and I believe that. You know, he's in charge of all of our lives, and he's in charge of when we live and when we die. And I'm not fatalistic about it. I'm just realistic about it. If he decides it's time for me to go home. I'm going home. Nothing I can do about it. By who, by taking thought, can add one second to their life. The Bible says that too, and the answer is we can't.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm looking forward to it. I'm very aware that the Chinese will likely be spying on me and everyone else. That's with the president, and I'm not at all uncomfortable with that. I had the same situation in Vietnam and Singapore and Helsinki, and when I was in the Gulf States, I know for sure that I was being watched. And I remember at one point I think it was I'm not sure you were on the trip. I think it was Vietnam, Linda. Remember we were in that weird hotel and everybody that worked in the hotel was a Chinese spy yep okay, and we knew they were Chinese spies. And at one point they I had my room swept and they found a bug in the room. Not a bug bug.
Speaker 7: I was with Sarah Carter. We walked on them, We walked in on them in the room, I know, going through her stuff. I was like hello, They're like yeah, sorry, Well, we're on our way I'm like, yeah, we're on our way.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we didn't mean to leave that bug there.
Speaker 7: We didn't find anything. Have a good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have some chocolates for your bed. But I knew that that was happening, and they paid very special attention to me, and I knew it, so I had a burner pham. But I gave the president my number, and at one point I'm outside the hotel and I'm talking to President Trump and I said, just be aware that this is likely being listened to. And if I gave you his answer verbatim, you would you would laugh your ass off. It was so funny. He doesn't care. He sent a direct message to the people that were listening. Let's put it that way. It was funny, I'll bet anyway, Brian, I appreciate it. Is there anything I should see? If I have any I doubt I'll have any time to do sight seeing. Is there anything you'd recommend?
Speaker 6: The oh, the terra Cotta Warriors that's in near the city of CN but that's in the middle of the country. And the Great Wall, of course, I've been to the Great Wall twice and that's that's a great experience, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And I appreciate the call. Thank you, Linda. You're going to think this is the strangest thing in the world. I have an ability to go online and look at famous sites, and I feel like, in my mind's eye that I can experience exactly how I would feel if I was in that space. And I've been to places where I've done that before, and then when I get there, it's exactly how I felt looking at that online. And I usually go, you know, for my kid's sake or for other people in my life that want to go visit places, and I'm like, it doesn't feel any different than what I looked at online. Is that terrible? What is wrong with me?
Speaker 7: I don't know that it's terrible. I think it's a little strange. I mean, I mean, I know you've been in Europe. Have you ever been to any like famous place in Europe and you're standing in it and you go, huh, that's a little different.
Speaker 1: No, really, No, it's exactly as I imagine it in my mind's high.
Speaker 7: Okay, so here's a different example. If you saw a picture of the ocean, do you think that's the same as standing on the sand in front of it.
Speaker 1: That's a hard question to answer, because I see the ocean every day.
Speaker 7: But that's what I mean, Like, you love the ocean. So if you were, I don't know, let's say you were when we were in Alaska, right, You're like Alaska, I really miss being home in the ocean, and I said, Oh, don't worry here, I got a picture fit you right out there, you go. I mean, that's you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know I would imagine how I would feel if I was there, but it wouldn't take me away from the reality of where I was in the moment, which is it's freezing cold. You know what, I've been watching gold Rush. Did you ever watch that show?
Speaker 8: Ask Ethan, Uh, yes, I watch it. It's a great show, very interesting. I think I was going to actually piggyback off of Linda. I think that you can't watch those shows, or Deadliest Catch or you know, Wicked Tuna. If you watch those shows, I think for you, it'd probably be different if you experience in real life the actuals, you know energy.
Speaker 1: I know enough that I admire the guys that are in the you know, out at sea in Deadliest Catch, by the way, many of them had died. Many people on that show have died because it's so dangerous as they you know, are out there fishing and they they go for you know, these big crabs out there, wicked tuna. I've been out tuna fishing. I've caught a tune before, been there, done that. Love watching it, don't love Don't love boats enough to want to go out for an entire day, never mind days on end. And however, I admire the people that do it. I admire the people in Deadliest Catch. I mean they're gone for weeks and weeks and weeks at a time, and I mean when when they pick up a pot and it's it doesn't have any crabs in it, I mean, I'm like, I'm like heart falling for them. You know the number of problems these guys have with gold rush, as you know, they're trying to get dust of gold, and you know, they just digging and digging and digging and digging in all of the equipment is constantly breaking. It drives me up a wall. I'm like, can't you guys buy new equipment every year? Because this is ridiculous. Every show, somebody's equipment breaks.
Speaker 8: But that's what makes it exciting. In addition to the astronomical price of gold right now, I mean, which isn't crazy? It's crazy?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I in all of my life, I never thought it would go that high? Were that crazy? All right? Quick break right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine is on number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 5: You know here at the Sean Hannity Show, we want to thrive et, economy, border security, and protection of our children.
Speaker 4: Now what else can we come up with?
Speaker 5: Pitt off the left, cheapend lots right here for all the latest news and information.
Speaker 1: All right, back to our phones. Let us say hellou to Charlie and Rhode Island. Charlie, where in Rhode Island are you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 9: Sean? Thanks to taking my call?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Because I slipped out of work?
Speaker 1: Where do you live in Rhode Island?
Speaker 9: I live in Middletown next to Newport, Okay.
Speaker 1: So you've been to the Black Pearl?
Speaker 9: I used to bar attend at the Clark Cookhouse.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, is the Black Pearl not the greatest clam chowder in the world?
Speaker 5: Or what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Come on, man, it snows with a little cook and cherry.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, you're cold. It's the best I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 9: You can make it at home just buying the can and Bulula cook and sheerry.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you, the can doesn't do it. You can get frozen black pearl chowder and that's great because it's actually made there. But the can does not do just as to what you get when you go there.
Speaker 9: We shared the same dumpster. We made ours from scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry it didn't compare to the black pearl. But what's going on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: First off, I wanted to say thank you. I love your show. You know, you're a beacon of truth and God bless you.
Speaker 2: We need it, uh too.
Speaker 9: Every morning, every morning I'm driving to the post office and Providence and I say a prayer. I say a prayer and I thank God for President Trump. I thank God for his administration. I believe in him, I really do. And I until recently, I haven't been politically active. That being said, with everything that's going on, I've I've got nothing but progressive fatigue. The left. The left, they they just spew so much hatred.
Speaker 2: And being a.
Speaker 9: Former Marine one security Marine HMX, our security has never been penetrated in watching that video when that guy ran with that shotgun at the at the correspondence dinner, it just made me ill. All all it takes is one person to get lucky.
Speaker 2: And it's really that's.
Speaker 1: Why I've been so critical of I'm not happy that the perimeter was as close to the actual, you know, ballroom. I'm not happy they didn't have multiple perimeters. I'm not happy that the whole hotel was not swept. And it's the same problem we had in Butler in the same problems we've had in at at Trump International. I'm like, when are we going to learn the lessons here? Guys?
Speaker 9: It's you know and I don't. I don't subscribe to the DEI and I see the same people on the same personal detail. And I can tell you President Reagan had some guys up near Camp David that were a squirrel chasers and they looked like they could have played for the Washington Redskins. I'll just say that there was security back then. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Well. I may remember he got shot too, he got shot at the same hotel as a Correspondence dinner.
Speaker 9: I remember that. I remember that I was I was in high school when that happened.
Speaker 1: Well, simplify, my friend go to the Black Pearl. Tell him. Sean Hannity says, hello, I think they know me by now. I was there once. Nobody recognized me except people in the restaurant, and then later I found out, Oh, we didn't know you were there. I'm like, well, I plug your restaurant constantly. You ought to, you know, one one bowl of chowder for free would have been appropriate. No, I'm only kidding, but listen, I think you're right on every front. Anyway. I appreciate you being with us eight hundred