Speaker 1: Welcome for this episode of Emergency Intercom. I'm like, I don't know why I'm nervous because this.
Speaker 2: Door is open and people are like, are.
Speaker 3: Not constantly so nervous about the public in Paris.
Speaker 1: I know because I feel like they're very judgmental of Americans, which I feel like most places are.
Speaker 3: Also, if you did we even say welcome, welcome back to Emergency Intercom, if we didn't, well.
Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode. We are currently in.
Speaker 3: Paris, obviously because so obvious, Like we said, we're desired, We're wanted, We're loved, were needed. These brands just love us out here.
Speaker 2: Actual, that's with us. It's so weird, loves us.
Speaker 1: It's weird, like you need to grow up and get a life, because why are you stalking me?
Speaker 2: You're you're a stalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were here for the Acne show. It was amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, loved every second of it.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with the bags and love with the bags, need the bags.
Speaker 3: I'm literally wearing jeans from them right.
Speaker 2: Now, my shirts from them because.
Speaker 3: Also this isn't sponsored. Yeah, no, I just want just wanted to clarify that we did.
Speaker 1: Come out here with them for the show and it was fucking awesome. And now it's our last night. It's our last night in Paris.
Speaker 3: Leave it to the last minute to do anything for work.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 3: I love fashion.
Speaker 1: It seems like you don't because you're buying bootlegs.
Speaker 3: So bibs, you don't know anything about bootlegs. This is like so real.
Speaker 1: Well, the police are here to fucking get you because it's illegal to make it sensible, so.
Speaker 3: Giving like this might be the loudest environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm almost like we should check, but I feel like it's okay. It's we're adding to the atmosphere. Just imagine this. Okay, use your thinking cap if you're listening and not watching. Here's what's happening. We are in a Parisian apartment so gracefully lent to us by our friend Rain. We're in it's it's a Parisian night. You're out with us, You're having a few glasses of wine. You're saying things that in the morning will make you so embarrassed and you won't ever bring them up to us, and we won't.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, big bleep?
Speaker 3: Why why is that a big bleep?
Speaker 2: You're a big bleep. You're a big pain in my bleep. You're a Did you hear that big clock?
Speaker 3: It's a big bend.
Speaker 1: Oh the big they did. Wait, did they move the big Bend to Paris?
Speaker 3: They did? It was always in Paris.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I guess I just am not as well traveled as you, because your life is a movie.
Speaker 3: I have seen the world compared to me. Compared to me, yeah, in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're at this Parisian apartment with us. We invite you over. We're all drinking, but you're like embarrassingly drunk, and it's so embarrassing, right.
Speaker 3: You're like, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: They won't shut up, Like you're saying things that in the morning you'll regret saying so badly.
Speaker 2: But we'll never bring it up.
Speaker 3: To you because it is just off, like it's a little sinister, like yeah, not really complimentative environment. It's really just like you're getting torn to shreds by these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, but you're you're trying to make the best of it because.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even know what we're saying anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh I was.
Speaker 1: I was giving the viewer a hypothetical that they're here with us. I'm setting the mood for the audio listener.
Speaker 3: Did you know like ninety percent of the world can't understand hypotheticals?
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 3: It's probably like forty percent.
Speaker 2: That's not true. What do you mean they can't understand it? Like they can't visually, they.
Speaker 3: Don't have the IQ to literally process that information. Like if it's it's like a goldfish. If it's not happening to them then and now they cannot process it.
Speaker 2: There's literally no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it the same people who like can't Like if you're like, oh, think of an apple, they're like there, maybe thinking of the word apple, but they're not imagining an apple.
Speaker 3: When I think of apples, I think of the computer company and the iPhone company because I'm rich.
Speaker 2: No, that's because you're addicted to your black box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is crazy. Just every once in a while just have to pick it up to look at it.
Speaker 1: Getting on the iPhone is so fun, Like turning on your iPhone and looking at it and like falling.
Speaker 3: Into abyss after a long day. Oh, like laying in bed and getting on your iPhone and silence. I really do support it, and I think it gets a really bad rep because people don't healthily use it, myself included. But those moments where like you've done a lot of good shit for the day, like you got work done, you like communicated with people I don't know, Like I.
Speaker 1: You literally sound like a robot, like you know, after a long day of work and maybe some play in communicating with other people.
Speaker 3: Literally that is like how my mind works. I'm like, okay, damn, Like I talked to someone today, Like this is fucking lit. Just laying in bed with no one around, or even laying in bed with like a homie and just being on iPhone and not saying anything to anybody is like top ten experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like two generations ago, their thing was I kick off my shoes, I have a beer, and I sit back and I watch the games. Our generation is I get home, I have an edible, I stare at my iPhone for eight hours.
Speaker 2: It's two am.
Speaker 3: I go really deep on the from a All A List celebrities. I literally am a part of bleep Nation.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're low key pro bleep nation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think All A List celebrities are evil villains now and there's no if censor. But so if you ever see me get to an A List status, You're evil. Just know I've turned to the dark side and I'm sinister.
Speaker 1: It's not even that I think all A List celebrities are like evil, But like I was, we were talking about this earlier. I genuinely do believe and this happens, I think in every space and work environment, and it's just natural. When you put a bunch of humans together where that's kind of their community, it becomes high school. There's no way for it to not become high school, and it just will inevitably become that. Hello, the fucking killer is out there.
Speaker 2: Somebody walked by really close and I got scared.
Speaker 3: The killer. The killer is coming.
Speaker 1: There's just no way for it not to become high school. And like there's like gossip and like rumors and like all these things.
Speaker 3: So it's on who Blink has a crush on Blink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that kind of vibe, and there's no way of going around it. But the fun thing about being like a citizen is getting to watch that unfold on your iPhone.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 1: iPhones are so important to the community, because where would we be without iPhones? Think about that, like, we would not be here without like we wouldn't be here without an iPhone. Oh yeah, and this episode is sponsored by Android. Thank you Samsung. I love a good Samsung Android like sponsorship and somebody acting like that's the phone they use, Like.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be me if they reached out, Swear to God, I would. I would throw my iPhone away for a week. Y'all will see me sell my soul to Samsung. I swear to God, Like, if they reached out, I'm using the Samsung. I used it in high school. Oh my god. That was my most embarrassing arc ever. Was like everyone had iPhones and I was like, I'm gonna be weird and different, like I need to be different, and I tried so hard to different. Yeah, I tried so hard to be different that I got like the Galaxy Note five and it was like a giant Yes, it was a giant fucking iPhone that came or a giant fucking phone that came with a stylot it being it's really fucked up. It's purely my vocabulary, that's it. But I got the Galaxy Note five because the screen was giant, it came with a stylin and the photos that I took on that thing. Are the worst photos of me that's ever hit the internet? And I got rid of it literally within the week, Like it was to.
Speaker 1: Want you need to show the photos because I know one of the photos and it makes me crack up.
Speaker 2: To what's the name of the phone again?
Speaker 3: Galaxy Note five.
Speaker 2: Galaxy No. Five and twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah there?
Speaker 2: How are they on twenty? They just wanted a number bigger than that.
Speaker 3: Why is no one talking about fast technology? Yeah, that's the real conversation. Think about all the lithium that was mine for those phones.
Speaker 2: Dor, this is crazy is biggest?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Actually my dad had this phone.
Speaker 3: My dad had twins.
Speaker 1: My dad and mom both had this phone in the gold lies.
Speaker 3: I think I had gold too.
Speaker 1: I had a smaller Android like Samsung phone. And here's what I would do if I got my Samsung ambassadorship. If you're from Samsung, ignore this because this isn't true. I would just do what I did in middle school. I had my In like ninth and tenth grade, I had or no. By tenth grade, I had an iPhone. But whatever, semantics not important.
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely curious how many people.
Speaker 2: Who are listening have android. Yeah, let us know.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm sorry with the.
Speaker 1: Flip one today in a cafe in the marine, like flipping it. Oh, she was doing the whole thing. She was love key putting on a show. She felt me watching. She was like, she's like, you want to see how much this SI could flip?
Speaker 2: Like I got an iPad? No, I have a flip No.
Speaker 3: No users are braver than the Marines, and like the ones that like choice, fight for it. You're lying. I'm just not a choice. I'm sorry, but you do you. That was the most elitist thing I've ever said, But I don't give a fuck. It's talking about phones that cost the same amount of money. Yeah, get a goddamn.
Speaker 1: Fucking like that big fucking weird iPad ship that you fold up and put in your back pocket is any cheaper than an iPhone.
Speaker 2: You could have got an iPhone, but you.
Speaker 1: Want it to be like a freakazoid three thousand and that's okay, you do you. But I will be making fun of that, because what a phone that flips four ways?
Speaker 2: Unnecessary?
Speaker 3: A piece of paper can only fold sixteen times before, so we'll get to seven.
Speaker 2: So we'll get to seven folds on a phone and then it's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can only fo yeah four though I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the one that, like the really big like iPad. Oh I thought that one, okay, so I'm mistaking. There's the one that's shaped like a regular phone that folds into a cube, and then there's the the alright.
Speaker 3: Book one right. Yeah, but if you use an Android, I love you, I really do.
Speaker 1: And Samsung, if you want to sponsor me, I'll do it, and I'll just in public, I'll use it, and then I'll go home and use my iPhone like it's my dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Next time I get on a long haul flight, I think I'm gonna make the journey into bringing my wing bat on the plane and cause so much turbulence that our plane.
Speaker 2: Drops a little, not a lot.
Speaker 3: Seven feet, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just like seven feet enough to get you lifted out of your seat. And then I'll turn it off and we'll be back. We'll be back to regular airspeed.
Speaker 3: There's no way this audio is okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's really bad.
Speaker 3: Back then we should just shut the windows. It's really easy, but it's.
Speaker 2: Like the aura, the areola. Do you want to shut it?
Speaker 3: I think it's doing more damage than good. Well, let's talk about this is.
Speaker 2: My first time a little inebriated.
Speaker 3: Rita Aura's tweets.
Speaker 2: Because is that what you were doing while you were away back.
Speaker 3: In I don't know what it was, probably like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. It was like before the internet was really really cool and everybody had it, and like Twitter was just becoming a thing, And Rita Aura tweeted on her account, if this post gets twenty thousand retweets, I'll post a single from my album. And it got right now, literally got nine retweets, and then the very next tweet she posted, guys, it's really not cool for you to hack people's accounts and say you're gonna leak my album, Like, do not do that. I'm gonna literally me when my acne post flops and I turn off the likes.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna turn off likes and then block everybody who's following me, and then turn the back on when like three hundred people are following me and my posts are getting twenty one followers, and then reopen my account to the public and see if I can start from scratch. If I had to start from scratch, I think I would easily go from a million followers to like one fix like I think one hundred and fifty thousand people, and that's pushing it.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's not because it's I'm not I'm not giving content out on ig like that. I'd maybe get like a thousand and three hundred and two. That would be my guess if I had to, If I had to guess, yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I'd probably get half a million.
Speaker 1: Well that's because you're a cloud chaser, so you would probably just like use and abuse people like you usually do.
Speaker 2: No one talks about that, sir.
Speaker 1: He's a user and he's he abused his friendships for flights, how do you think he gets.
Speaker 2: Everywhere he goes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sneaks onto jets all the time. He's a chronic jet set by sneaking onto to jets and it's really obnoxious. Jet you know, Bleep Nation can only hold you at so many.
Speaker 3: Times sneaking on shit. That's how I got that.
Speaker 2: I love your confidence.
Speaker 3: I didn't take any notes for this episode, so if it's all over the place, that's why we recorded like three hours ago, so my brain is empty. We recorded like seven episodes in three days because the last episode we try to record it fourteen fucking times and every single time it failed, whether it was actually checked that thing right now, Oh my god, I'll kill myself down. I will kill myself in front of all of you.
Speaker 2: I will change the trajectory of your life.
Speaker 3: I will, And I have any upload it. It's in my will.
Speaker 2: If you want my money, I would sell on.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if you want my moneycors. I don't release it to the public, not for free, but I have Paris Fashion Week note read it or a tweet about getting hacked. And I love your confidence because I think saying oh my god, I just love your confidence is the meanest fucking thing you can ever say it to.
Speaker 2: Any beautiful beautiful gowns.
Speaker 3: Beautiful that is gowns.
Speaker 2: You know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's Anita Frank being Oh, yeah, you just obsessed with it. Yeah, Like being asked about like different singers and they're like, what do you think of Taylor stuff?
Speaker 2: Did you go beautiful gowns? Beautiful beautiful gowns like that is? That's like someone's like, oh, do you think any Like what do you think about any? It's so fun to be.
Speaker 3: Around nice, nice shoes.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really big compliment to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be like, oh yeah, someone said I was fun to be around. I would. I would be so high working my ass. What aspects the big fat one in my pants that it like actually hurts when they sit down because it's so fucking big it spills over the edge.
Speaker 1: Well, Drew has ian McDonald's three times since we've been here.
Speaker 3: And do you want to talk about need French food? Like, I really don't need it in my diet. What I need is French McDonald's on my diet because it's new.
Speaker 1: To be real, I need to be Coca Cola.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to be McDonald's. No, I had it three times. The first time was fucking great. I was super excited because I had it before and I was like, oh, this shit's like really good if I remember correct. Yeah, it's delicious. The nuggets taste like fucking it's cohorn. They taste like corn meal, and then the fries come with like this mayo sauce and I'm a white man and I love me Somemeoh.
Speaker 1: It's literally called creamy sauce.
Speaker 3: No, that that's called extra creamy sauce. This is literally like Mayo Fritz sur Fries. How are you saying, fucking French.
Speaker 2: It's not the it's not the ketchup in mal is mixed. It's just Mayo.
Speaker 3: It's just Mayo with like pepper and and or some shit. You were a Nashima so fucking good.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: I got it a second time and it caused the most horrific pains in my gut I've ever had from food in my life. I really genuinely thought I was dying.
Speaker 2: Mind you.
Speaker 1: I woke up that dead and I was like, I'm gonna go get food at this really cute cafe, like.
Speaker 2: We should go, blah blah blah blah. He's like, I don't want to go. I don't know, I don't know. I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: And then he kept getting up and getting down like he was gonna go, like he literally was having the fight for his life with himself.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just gonna stay back and get McDonald's. And I was like, okay, like you you can do that.
Speaker 3: It is that is your freedom so bad?
Speaker 1: And then he told me that he swept through his clothes.
Speaker 3: It was and you know what's disgusting is the Acne show was that night, and I slept in my thermals in bed, and the pain caused me to sweat my ass off.
Speaker 2: Have been so hot in that fucking room.
Speaker 3: Yes, and to sweat a stain into the bed and then to jis on Ya's pillow, and I wore the thermals that I sweat through to the you're you what? I sweat through the thermals onto my bed and it was like a stain in my bed?
Speaker 2: What about my pillow?
Speaker 3: I literally I have no idea what you're talking about right now. You're actually freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you sweat?
Speaker 1: I just I feel like I heard you say you came into my like you creamed on my pillow.
Speaker 3: You are accusing me of insane things right now?
Speaker 1: Actually okay, Well, the good thing is we have both video and audio recording of.
Speaker 2: You being crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, and I'm gonna kill myself so.
Speaker 2: And you should kill yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I made it in New Year's e Revolution Revolution to stop saying revolution said consciously, it's just in my bring said consciously, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, said consciously. I just can't stick to my New Year's rebels. Okay, wait, we have to talk about our hotel room. Okay, oh yeah we First of all, I think the hotel we're saying at like God bless it, but like I think it was. I think it's a money laundering scheme. Like I don't think it's a real hotel. None of the rooms are yeah, like and you're gonna see no, but the thing is you're gonna see in the blog and be like, oh, this is a cute hotel room. No, let me talk to you about the hotel itself. First of all, we get there and it's like I didn't expect it to be that tiny for how much we paid for, but it's like incredibly tiny whatever.
Speaker 2: We can live.
Speaker 1: The first morning we woke up, we wake up, like every time we're jet lagged, we usually wake up at like six am or something. We wake up at like six am. It's like we're sitting there for two hours and then all the all the subed in, all the sudden, there's a smell.
Speaker 3: Like no, no, not a smell, an odor like a foul suit, like a thick fucking odor, Like usually I.
Speaker 1: Only smell this when Drew is like talking to me directly in my face, but I wasn't even looking at him in the face, and I smelled this smell.
Speaker 3: This is that in my face is my code for my.
Speaker 1: Buttholele And we were like, what is that smell? And we start sniffing around the room, and it's the bathroom. And we've realized that for some reason, every few hours and we've both heard this, we'll hear like the pipes gurgling and sizzling and just a sensual.
Speaker 2: Erupt and we don't even know.
Speaker 1: What's worse is we don't know where in the bathroom it comes from.
Speaker 3: Like I think it comes from the side of the toilet, so like the toilet bowl where it meets the weird tile floor. I think it's coming out of the side there. If we put soap water all around the rim, I'm sure we would see it bubble.
Speaker 2: Up out of there.
Speaker 3: It's like a good Why is my brain so fucking big?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like the tire hole method.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a fucking genie, And sometimes I amaze myself at like my creativity. We're so smart.
Speaker 1: It would be cool if you like put it to use and like.
Speaker 3: Built a Hello, I'm doing a podcast and I guarantee everybody watching this is like, oh my god, Drew is literally smart, so smart.
Speaker 2: It's smart to wait, why is Drew subdenly so smart?
Speaker 3: Subdenly said consciously, Drew is so smart it.
Speaker 2: Just revids me. Jt had espresso for the first time she put on her story.
Speaker 1: She was like trying espresso and like five hours I was just like, why did nobody told me, Like, tell me this shit was gonna knock me on my ass, like I've been up for five extra hours.
Speaker 3: Express fun. There's so many little things like where you mispronounce it like no library, oh Valentine's Day, Times Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I mispronounced a lot, and especially names, And it's really embarrassing because I'll call someone by the wrong name forever and at some point they'll just stop correcting me because they're.
Speaker 2: Like this, bitch, fucking yu who I am? And that's okay.
Speaker 1: Also, at our hotel, well, a friend stayed and I don't even know why I'm saying friend.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just thought of something. I realized, if I catch your name immediately, you're going to be in my life for a long time. But if I can't remember your name and I see you a second time and I don't know your name or recognize your face. That's God telling me that you're not going to be in my life, because like when I first met you, I literally did not have trouble with your name at all, same with your face.
Speaker 1: We also had been sending each other illicit photos for like two years on.
Speaker 3: You were sending me illicit photos for two years on. Remember the Hay incident.
Speaker 1: I'm sending you my boobs, my boobs, I was playing with them. I sent drew a live like silicone mold.
Speaker 3: Of my boobs and I played with them all night.
Speaker 1: But let's just say I saw someone's boobs at an age I shouldn't have before.
Speaker 2: They were pretty lit.
Speaker 1: And I don't feel any kind of way about it. I was down to see some boobs in geometry and it was really funny.
Speaker 3: To me in geometry class.
Speaker 2: No literally, I think it might have been biology, but I.
Speaker 3: Remember that is a biology study, like anatomy.
Speaker 2: She was just helping me.
Speaker 3: She was literally just helping you study.
Speaker 1: And I remember standing in the hallway looking at this d M and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, friend of a friend, what is that?
Speaker 3: That is literally the only lyric I know tell me your friend a friend of a friend.
Speaker 2: That is not a lyric? What is that from? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Someone knows friend?
Speaker 1: Was he a fo or was he a ten?
Speaker 3: Mama would ah my? Is that what I'm thinking? I'm singing friend of a friend?
Speaker 1: No, I think she does say that, because what song is that?
Speaker 2: It's bodies, bodies and bodies and bodies and that is the craziest note. That's not what.
Speaker 3: That's bodies and bodies and and my.
Speaker 2: Mama would like this.
Speaker 1: You know about almah am around I'm aware about.
Speaker 3: That's like the straight woman version of biking by Frank Ocean.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I'll let you dissect that.
Speaker 2: Thank you? No, Like, wait, I get people.
Speaker 3: Brain teasers, that's what I am.
Speaker 2: Did you give yourself brain teasers? I don't think you know what you're saying, Like I.
Speaker 3: Can't tease my brain, but you'm getting on. I g fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: The other thing about our hotel is you couldn't use a blow dryer there, Like you just couldn't use one.
Speaker 3: The power in the entire hotel would go.
Speaker 2: Out, shut off, like the whole room would go out.
Speaker 3: Our friend, who was also fucking outlets electrocute the fuck out of them.
Speaker 1: Every time we plugs something in, it sparks up and like barks at us.
Speaker 3: Yes, it literally makes a big fucking spark.
Speaker 1: But I was getting my hair and makeup done for the show.
Speaker 2: You like, why are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are you lying?
Speaker 1: I'm not lying to make them think I'm lying, and I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: She wasn't.
Speaker 2: You're a liar. That's the funny thing is in this relationship. You're a liar.
Speaker 3: That girl's a liar. I can't say boy and song because I'm straight. So when like when like a guy is like talking about or like when a girl is singing about a guy and I want to sing the lyrics, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: That you probably just subconsciously do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said consciously, you're always thinking of girls. What's a lyric about like a boy? That girl is a gun. That's the vibe I've been on recently, the girl being a gun, the girl in question.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm thinking of the usher thing where it's like, uh, you ain't got to call it's okay boy like he had the crowd it's okay girl.
Speaker 2: But you would just say it the way it's sung. You wouldn't say like, it's okay, boy, And.
Speaker 1: And he was at my party talking about fucking sucking sucking cock sucking dick and call sucking dick and cock sucking dick and call dude. So many things on the internet are gonna age insanely, Like so many things you.
Speaker 3: Literally every second of our podcast, every second of our podcast, We're gonna look back in two years, we're gonna be like, what the fuck were we saying?
Speaker 1: But then in five games clip by Sea, I'm disgusting exactly.
Speaker 3: And but in five years we'd be like, damn, we were so lit, like we were so sick. Maybe hopefully Like all of my YouTube videos, I like went back and watched like a few of them, and I was like, actually, what the fuck was I doing? Why was I putting casts all over my body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I said consciously, I'm always thinking about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: To me, I'm thinking about how all.
Speaker 3: Persone chemical burns. No, do you not want to I'll.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. I'm healed now, I'm a healed woman.
Speaker 3: And you has chemical burns.
Speaker 1: So I was doing this shoot and I was bleaching my eyebrows for it because we were like all sitting around and we were like, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. We literally have like PTSD with this corn.
Speaker 3: I know it's terrifying this quota.
Speaker 2: Why is this quota giving me this quota?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, Kai, blur the screen.
Speaker 1: I really because we're in Paris, I smoke way more cigarettes than usual, and I know everyone finds me fucking disgusting and repulsive for it, but I really want to smoke a cigarette right.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, unblur this green pop smoke one?
Speaker 2: Should I pop a perk?
Speaker 3: Pop a pill?
Speaker 2: Should I pop a pill or two? Right now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But so whatever, We're on this set and I'm like, I am so down to bleach my eyebrows. I've been wanting to, like I've been thinking about it because I can't do anything to my hair.
Speaker 2: I'm so down to do it.
Speaker 1: I I literally tell them, which this is so stupid because after I told them this, they were on the way to get this stuff. And I could have easily been like, actually I use Trottonoid now, like maybe this will hurt my skin. But I kind of thought about it, but I didn't think anything of it because I haven't bleached my eyebrows in a while, and now I use really harsh chemicals on my face. If you don't know what chetnoe is, it's just like a really harsh chemical for acne.
Speaker 3: I think we might have talked about this, maybe like right when you got it done the next episode, we've probably talked about it.
Speaker 2: I think that the last episode was that episode are much trimming.
Speaker 3: No, because we've had two go live where you didn't have eyebrows.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening. Oh we have. I think I did. I think I did talk about this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know where I am, Drew.
Speaker 3: I really don't know how we got here, not me either, not me either. I had the Google Michael Emperor relief from the Sobrandos.
Speaker 1: Oh because of the Heaven's shoot. Yeah, dude, I love him, Like, why would I have sex with him?
Speaker 2: Now? Do you see?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker has got to stop dming me because he's married.
Speaker 2: Classic, classic, classic, Well, I still think that people hate me, so you should hit that.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about what it means to marry somebody with generational wealth, and it's been on my mind.
Speaker 2: It's really been on my mind because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't want to be the one to have to build out the wealth.
Speaker 3: I just want to God, I need one hundred and seventy six million dollars somewhere. I really fucking do.
Speaker 1: Like it's I know, and I don't know, Like we're just not in the area where we're gonna get that. This is as good as my life is getting in. I'm okay with that, Like I'm really happy with my life, but I want to give my kids generational wealth and I wanna. Honestly, I know we hate the rich, and I know we hate hoarding wealth, but I want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: I want that. I want that, and I'm good to be honest.
Speaker 1: I want to hoard the wealth for my children and me and like I want I want nepotism babies.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry, like sue me. But I'm tired. I'm tired of like I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to hold the the.
Speaker 1: Flag of like guys, I made it out like I made it out of my situation.
Speaker 2: I want to be like guys.
Speaker 1: I literally was born into the situation and it's lit like that's what I wish I was. I am so envious of people who were just like born with a lot of money. I wish that was me, And like, that's actually funny because I feel like that was a big conversation recently about like like being envious of like nepetism babies, and it's like, yeah, well fuck you, because I like, yes, I want that.
Speaker 2: Duh, Like what me when I'm pointing.
Speaker 3: Out the kids to be good.
Speaker 2: Or not even my kids?
Speaker 3: Would you imagine I want to?
Speaker 2: Of course I want rich parents. The fuck? Like, why is that even? That's a diverse story, But what do you say?
Speaker 3: Could you? I don't even know what I said. Oh, I said, imagine me with a child?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to. That would be really bad. I was thinking about that. I was like, any of my guys.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a female pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else you would get pregnant? What else would you get pregnant?
Speaker 2: Saying female?
Speaker 3: And I'm done.
Speaker 2: I know what you were gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm over.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wish I was born into like so much money. But I don't want to have to build the generational wealth. And this is as good as it's gonna get. And that's okay. I'm just gonna live well for my kids. And my kids are gonna have to do the thing. And I'm just hoping that my kids can make something of themselves, so peepon me, Ma can sit down and not do anything for the rest of my life. Yeah, I want kids so that they can work.
Speaker 3: For men for the salt mines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking of like popping out a few, throwing them in the minds with a bird.
Speaker 2: Canary, got me a canary? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, fashion week is insane.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is Drew's first fashion week.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: This ship is fucking crazy. I don't know how the girls do it. Dare I say braver than the Marines, or braver than an iPhone or braver than an Android user. Instead of saying braver than the Marines, We're gonna start saying braver than an Android user. And I don't give a fuck if I get in trouble for that, I don't care. I really don't care.
Speaker 2: That's the best son ever. Their sound design is down.
Speaker 3: I hear that in public. I laugh uncontrollably, like no matter what, I'll be like, it's crazy, it's just what I'm uncontrollably and the TikTok I literally die. I'm dead. No, I'm dead as fuck? Was I saying? What was I saying?
Speaker 1: You were saying that when you hear it in public, you get dead as fuck? But before that, you were saying that, I don't care if I get in trouble for saying that Android users are braver than the Marines.
Speaker 3: But what was I saying that too?
Speaker 1: You? I was saying, you said the Fashion Week girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, let me tap back in, let me talk back in, let me tap back in, let me talk back in. I'm the top two women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was We don't you don't use those terms for like straight like relationships.
Speaker 2: What do you know? Do you know what that means? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, but I think Fashion Week is fucking crazy, and I won't go any further because I do want to participate more. Yeah, I think it's speak my peace of mind soon.
Speaker 1: I mean, most people know that it's definitely like a game.
Speaker 3: Of a multi level marketing scheme.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a game of playing your cards right and being able to interact on a social level, which is why I think I'm pretty bad at it, because I'm not really good at getting in a room and shutting the fuck up and being a pretty girl.
Speaker 2: I'm really good at getting in a.
Speaker 1: Room and talking about balls in my butt yes, and farting and.
Speaker 3: Like we're just so I think people love.
Speaker 2: People are definitely like a bit like she's a lot.
Speaker 3: Like I had school, but she's a lot met like someone in a position of authority that like we've been goofy around that hasn't loved it, Like I feel like everybody in this industry has been like, oh my god, this is like a breath of fresh air.
Speaker 1: But you know what's fucked up is I think a lot of people in this industry will love it.
Speaker 3: For my ego is fucking insane. What I just start, I say shit, And I don't even realize how ego testical it sounds. I don't understand like how ego testical it sounds.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's egotistical because we haven't had anybody like outwardly respond negatively to us, at least we haven't heard it. But I know for a fact people have met us and been like the they are too fucking much, like yeah, there's there's just no way because we're just so abrasive. I think we're definitely a polarizing set of people. Maybe me more so than you, because you're definitely like on the more timid side. When you first meet someone.
Speaker 3: I just don't talk. Yeah, I talk, but I'm when i'm crazy, I'm crazy. And then I can read. I can read energies really well, like I can read vibes. I can read the room, and I'm like, Okay, they're obviously not fucking with what I'm putting down, so I'm just gonna mellow down a chameleon too their level. That's one thing about me is I can shape shift my personal It's no I am like the fakest bitch in the room.
Speaker 2: It is, I'm the Vegas in the room.
Speaker 3: It is really scary. I can like play a character so well.
Speaker 1: Me when I'm in my self tape, I'm an actor actor.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm a chameleon. Anything you tell me, I can play a character so well. They're like, then they're like, oh, say you're a heightened age.
Speaker 1: I'm like, my name is and you manager. I could play a character very well. I'm five foot three, five foot four. On a good day, I think i'm five foot four. I'm not five foot three anymore, at least in my head. I don't think I'm five for three.
Speaker 3: I'm six to two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not six two, babe.
Speaker 1: I literally am, babe, you are not six two.
Speaker 3: I'm not six two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I can tell I'm.
Speaker 3: Six to one. Sometimes you just have to add ninch.
Speaker 2: Me about my wiener. But I think definitely people find us appealing.
Speaker 1: For their personal lives, but maybe not a work scenario where I think I'm in.
Speaker 3: A ego testicle like an egomaniac.
Speaker 2: You do have huge ego testicles.
Speaker 3: I am gonna start saying ego testicle like so casually in conversation, like, oh, it's an evil eagle, it's an ego testical, like maniacal freak.
Speaker 2: You need to stand off with that damn name, bitch. That's gonna be so annoying to keep trying. I do, okay, but yeah, Also, is this a cow? What is this drawing?
Speaker 3: I think it's a cow with a cross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really freaking me out.
Speaker 3: I ostensive.
Speaker 1: I need chapstick so bad because my lips have been chapped like all fucking day, and for the first time ever, I don't have it in my purse because.
Speaker 3: I've been switching for cool. I have a note that's literally twenty six one.
Speaker 1: How do you feel when this episode comes out? You'll be twenty five, seventeen, You'll be seventeen.
Speaker 2: I mean, sorry, I was.
Speaker 3: It'll be good, It'll be good. Whoa, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: About it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It is funny being the age of like all the Finders that I used to make fun of for being on the Internet. I'd be like, bro, you're so old, why are you on the internet?
Speaker 3: The fuck off the Internet.
Speaker 2: Now I'm that age, which is funny.
Speaker 1: Now I'm at the point when when I meet a twenty year old, I feel like the annoying old person who's like, you're twenty yeah, and it freaks me out, but I'm not doing it on purpose. But then I get sub conscious and self conscious.
Speaker 3: What's a good one for self conscious? Self conscience? Shelf confidence, self conscious?
Speaker 2: Conscience conscious self conscious?
Speaker 1: And then I get conscience, I get subconscious and self conscious, shelf conscience.
Speaker 2: Self conscious is too much?
Speaker 1: I get yeah, I get really like sub conscious and self conscious.
Speaker 4: It looks so grumbling, and I just really think about my age and it freaks me out, and it's really interesting how much I thought I would have done by this time, and I'm this agent.
Speaker 2: I still have so much to do, which is like.
Speaker 1: Both nice and terrifying because it's nice because yeah, I'm like good, I have so many years left to live. I have so much to do. I have so much time to do. That if I'm lucky enough not to die on my plane flight, on my flight.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, on my plane flighting.
Speaker 1: On my plane tomorrow, that's gonna be awesome, if I surply be.
Speaker 2: Because every time I get on a plane, I think it's gonna cry.
Speaker 3: I know it's really bad. I text everyone I know I love.
Speaker 2: I love you so many much, like I love you so much, like am me texting my dad? I love you so much?
Speaker 3: I could like taking.
Speaker 1: Off Sometimes if I'm only texting one person and I forget to text everybody, I'll be like I feel so loved in my life and I love everything.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Is that crazy?
Speaker 3: Is that I will literally sit on my flight for like the first fifteen minutes, like convinced that it's going to go down same in my.
Speaker 2: Head, likely to go down in the takeoff and landing.
Speaker 3: In my head, I'm riding like monologues of what like I when the plane's going down. What I'm going to FaceTime two people when the plane's going down and be like I love you so much and who I'm gonna call and what I'm going to say. And then I go as far as writing notes in my notes app.
Speaker 2: So that they upload to like ICO see them.
Speaker 3: I know exactly, so they can see them after the plane.
Speaker 2: Crashes subconsciously consciously.
Speaker 3: But let's talk about at the fashion show one of my favorite musicians of all time wanting to have sex with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about it. That's as far as it goes.
Speaker 1: But like you can vouch, I can vouch that a staring was.
Speaker 3: Happening and I was not. I was not having it. It was like, no, yeah, don't do this to me. I'm just so desired, y'all. Like it really is crazy?
Speaker 1: How to I mean, I was sitting next to you, so I could have been either one of us.
Speaker 3: No, it was one hundred percent me it yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Well I think it was me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why would it ever be you when I'm sitting next to you?
Speaker 2: Take me me?
Speaker 1: But yeah, well said consciously, I thought it was me, So you know, yeah, we're never going to be able to do a drunk episode with the both of us because Drew as straight edge.
Speaker 3: Now it's crazy Drew is a reformed straight They just invited me out after this and he's freaking with no, and I literally am like, how can I get out of this? I do not want to go.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go because even me going is pushing it because our flight is tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: But Whitney was like so hurt when I said no, and I was like, damn yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They don't want to go out dancing. It'd be nice, it'd be nice subconsciously.
Speaker 3: I don't think I will this time.
Speaker 1: You don't think sub consciously you'll wish.
Speaker 3: You fuck up? Oh my god, that's not even our joke. That's literally Joe Siah's joke that we stole from him.
Speaker 2: It's so can I wish I remember the other one? It's subconscious and something else? What is the other one?
Speaker 1: Also, we might have been yelling this whole episode because we put the MIC's so loud.
Speaker 3: I'm eat this, I'm eating this, fucking Mico.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat you out. I'm beat you up.
Speaker 3: Wait what.
Speaker 2: Me when I'm late to the joke? Though?
Speaker 3: What else can we talk about. Okay, no one's talking about how me, you and Barbie are in a three way relationship and that the internet just hasn't broke it yet. What that me, you and Barbie are in a three way relationship. I don't give a fuck, But.
Speaker 2: She like asked you not to say that, Like we're.
Speaker 3: Like of being hidden. I'm tired of being hidden.
Speaker 2: Well that's just what.
Speaker 1: The price that comes with dating such a like gorgeous woman, A gorgeous woman, gorgeous. Sorry, she's just so gorgeous that gorgeous I was.
Speaker 2: I'm really trying to make every word pronounce it wrong.
Speaker 1: I think I want to go back to a time when like I wasn't allowed to drive, like I don't wanna.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be able to work.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm honestly like, we got to get over this hump of like girls like working, Like I don't want to work anymore. I don't want to do anything, even though my job isn't very taxing. So I'm complaining kind of from a throne, and it's a little bit dismissive of people who actually have to work when my work is on my iPhone. But I just don't want to do it anymore. And I'm really sorry, and I'm sorry to my family. I know I told you i'd get you out the dirt and like maybe get you a house one day. But that's a lot of work and I just don't want to do it. It's a lot of responsibility. I just think i'd rather like chill.
Speaker 2: That's my vibe recently.
Speaker 3: Like I just want to chill, honest, so true.
Speaker 1: I just want to exist and chick one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think we could.
Speaker 1: We could definitely, like we could social network our way there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't think we could.
Speaker 3: I would have sex with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: That's really nasty.
Speaker 3: I really would if I would have sex.
Speaker 2: With a lot of people, but not Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: If it meant that I could have the world, I would do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, Grimes did it, but I don't think she needed to. She was just like she's just that kind of girl. I wouldn't have sex with him. I would not have sex with him for any amount of money.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: As much as I want everything in the world, there's a lot of people I wouldn't have sex with to get to it. But there's a lot of people I would have sex with for free and immediately without question.
Speaker 3: What's his name from ex Machina.
Speaker 2: Oh, Oscar Isaac. We mentioned Oscar Isaac every episode. He is my it man.
Speaker 1: I love him so much, Oscar Isaac. Honestly, this is a gross one. Willem Dafoe.
Speaker 3: We saw his giant wiener. It's a massive I'm literally not joking.
Speaker 2: Get it, Yeah, he can get it.
Speaker 3: Will the flum float.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to suck on that, Willem flum Float. Try don't think of any other like what what are like really gnarly like celebrities who you're like, oh, you can get it, like just like nasty dude.
Speaker 3: I always forget his name. But he's from the OZ. I'm the prison show.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is that doesn't exist. Oh good news is I looked at the ox oh ze.
Speaker 3: Now, why the fuck is Christian texting me from his goddamn flip phone again? I'm gonna say, put that shit away. He tried so hard to make it fucking happy.
Speaker 2: Is it that guy or like the main guy? Look up cast. If it's the guy who.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of, it's you're done because you can't even say that one publicly because that one's really fucking nasty.
Speaker 2: Drew, Oh, that's not the worst. He just looks like literally a sim's character or something. He actually looks like he's made of clay.
Speaker 1: He looks like this person looks like he's molded from clay and not.
Speaker 3: The thing is is, if you get it, you get it. If you know why, if you know why, you know why, And that's that, Like, I swear to God, I'll tell you after this, But if you get it, you get it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of a really gnarly one on my behalf, like I one that I've said and people have been like, I can't think.
Speaker 2: I think Williem Dafoe is like probably the most.
Speaker 1: Like but he's he was really hot when he was younger too, so that's like not the craziest.
Speaker 3: Mine is like my woman crushes like Beyonce or like Britney Spears or Lana del Rey, just.
Speaker 2: Like really prominent. Yeah, but those are just like really they're.
Speaker 3: All so hot with big boobs.
Speaker 2: But those are I mean, do you like their music and stuff?
Speaker 3: No? I don't listen the girl musicians.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh well damn, what you say.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to pop stars.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you just want to.
Speaker 3: Like I listened to death Tones.
Speaker 2: You are a Death Tones girl.
Speaker 3: You can't have hate without love.
Speaker 1: You have to be the most polarizing thing ever, and that's why.
Speaker 2: We're so loud.
Speaker 3: I can't have hate if you can't have love.
Speaker 1: No, that's not there's no way. You're the first one to say that. And if you are, it's not the best thing. Like do you think that was good what you just said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if we didn't have hate, we wouldn't know how good love felt.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And you keep say heaven is a prison. Heaven is a prison, and I'm not with you. That's tea though. That's it. No, I don't mean like the clothing brand. I mean like actual heaven is a prison. It's a prison experiment, yes, because it's gonna.
Speaker 2: It's like in the Sopranos.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's it scares the fuck out me thinking about like eternity in heaven with like never feeling anything about it there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be in heaven if I can't get on a plan and like go to like the Bahamas like that, Like because.
Speaker 2: In my head when I think of heaven. What do you think heaven is like?
Speaker 1: When I think of heaven, I just think it's like like living again.
Speaker 3: I think it's me and Lona del Rey.
Speaker 2: You're straight, okay.
Speaker 3: I think it's me under the Eiffel Tower, just with the one you love. No, heaven is a place on Earth with you.
Speaker 1: We're some of the worst people in the world, in the world because why do we hate tourists places so much?
Speaker 3: Because we're different?
Speaker 2: Because you have to be different.
Speaker 3: So girls, No, it's really really.
Speaker 2: Vie literally a disease.
Speaker 1: It's a disease to be this much of an opposition to everything.
Speaker 2: Everybody on the planet likes that. I like the second you want to eat near the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 3: You know how different I want to be is the second I go mainstream. If I ever do go mainstream, if you bitch, just let it happening, crowd, Jesus fucking Christ, start.
Speaker 1: Could get my parents house, but no one the brands.
Speaker 3: Don't like the second I get famous than the second I get mainstream. I am switching up pin hating myself. That's how different I want to be.
Speaker 2: Like your anti you, I'm not posting photos of myself anymore.
Speaker 3: I have to be in my anti era anti.
Speaker 1: By Rihanna or anti like everything, because we're already anti everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listened to that album again for.
Speaker 3: The first love. I love Love.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 3: The earthquake is coming in l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big one. I hope I'm not there.
Speaker 3: I fear it's coming in the next ten days, and I'm going to be there.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I won't be there, so I'll be chilling, but I'll miss all my things.
Speaker 2: My things will be last.
Speaker 3: What about me and a zuel?
Speaker 2: I can find new ones, you will replace them.
Speaker 3: What did we have a hypothetical? Oh? I talked about this on your blog, but like, I don't give a fuck. I was telling Enya that today I was gonna split away from her and all of our friends to go explore the catacombs alone, because you can book a tour for like forty eight euros, which is cheap as fuck to go see like skeletons and shit. And I don't know if that's a moral to say. Might be, and I'm sorry if it is, genuinely, but I can't see a reason why it's bad right now. But I said I was going to go explore the catacombs on my own. And then I asked Anny. I was like, oh my god, Like, imagine I got lost in the catacombs. Like what would you do? Like you couldn't fly home, huh? And she was like, no, bitch, I'm flying home. And I was like, if you got lost in the catacombs, I would fucking stay, no matter what, I would be here for you.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: And she was like dead set, she was dead at no matter of fact.
Speaker 1: I would return my flight. I would get a La Premier Air France flight, spend all the money I have on that fucking one way ticket, and I'd have so much champagne on the flight that I get drunk and I forgot you even fucking existed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how much this hurts.
Speaker 1: I get home because my dad's fiftieth birthday party, I work again, wake up on Oh that's on Drew's birthday, get drunk his fuck on his birthday, commemorate his life in a way, but also celebrate my dad's fiftieth year of life, and then go the fuck to sleep.
Speaker 3: I would miss my own birthday to go into those fucking caves. She's trying to put a cigarette on me. I'll see this to go into those fucking caves and get you out on my own.
Speaker 2: The thing is, okay, here was my take. Here's what I would do if Drew went to the country.
Speaker 3: Mama Bertram, and that's literally my take is my mama Birtrum, Mama Bertram. Pilot Jones. Harley Davidson and Pilot Jones are dating, and they gave birth to Laurel and Yanny.
Speaker 1: Oh. I found the golden white dress on.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, green needle.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: The green needle dress?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Green needle? Green needle? Mm hmm storm, what is that?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make you smell like cigarettes, you bitch. H This is our worst episode ever.
Speaker 1: This is easily our worst episode ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I would do in this hypothetical. I would Okay, you didn't give my side of the story.
Speaker 3: Listen, what do you hear green needle? I hear brainstorm. I swear to god, I do. Now look at brainstorm. Brainstorm.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say that, it doesn't say it doesn't say brainstorm.
Speaker 2: And you want to be different, so fucking bad. This is your this is your need to be different.
Speaker 3: Jumping out on on my entire existence. I hear a brainstorm on my Just like the green and blue dress, just like Laurel and Yanni.
Speaker 2: You mean white and gold.
Speaker 3: It is not white and gold because you said blue and black.
Speaker 1: It's white and gold versus blue and black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's blue and black.
Speaker 2: Wait, or is it black and gold versus blue and black?
Speaker 3: I don't know the I know how it works because it's it's literally white and blue.
Speaker 1: No that that dress is black and blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's black and blue. And I don't give a fuck about what you say.
Speaker 2: Okay, But the the.
Speaker 3: Adida sneakers, the new ones that came out, what are you talking about? You've seen it, the Nike shoe, the uh so, the.
Speaker 2: You're gonna give my side of the story. Basically, here's what would happen.
Speaker 3: There is no side of your story. You are an evil person.
Speaker 2: You didn't explain. Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's my dad's fiftieth birthday, the day before Drews. By the time this comes out, it's already past. I've had the shin dig of my life. It's been the best night of my life. I celebrate my dad's fifty my birthday, because it's okay, it's not my faultday. Both of them happened to fall on milestones. I invited you, I told him I would get him a ticket, and he ignored it.
Speaker 3: It is just as much the half of my life because I don't plan on living past fifty as it is the half of your father's life.
Speaker 1: So basically I was with you for the half of your life if you're not living till fifty.
Speaker 3: So this birthday twenty five days, one half.
Speaker 1: No, but you said that you don't plan on living past fifty.
Speaker 3: I plan on living it too. Fifty.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll be there for the day you die.
Speaker 3: See see how I'm fucking treated this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So listen, my dad's birthday party is on Drew's birthday, so technically, and we're leaving tomorrow, so let me paint the picture for you.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: It is March second, tomorrow's March third, which is Friday, and Saturday is March fourth.
Speaker 2: Which is my dad's birthday party and Drew's birthday.
Speaker 1: Drew today on March second, was talking about going to the catacombs and getting lost, and I'm like, okay, well, first of all, you're gonna get found. You're not going to die in the catacombs. Like, I don't think it's that big. It's like the screen Kai, it's not that big of a deal. So you're not gonna get lost, and it's not gonna be that big of a deal. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get on the flight back to enjoy my dad's birthday because I just can't miss it. Also, I funded this party. It's the big extravaganza of his life.
Speaker 2: Like I have to go.
Speaker 1: Like it's literally like if I if I was investing in a festival, it would be crazy not to go. And that's what my dad's birthday is. It's basically the new Coachella. So I have to go to my dad's Coachella birthday event. And then what happens is right after the party, I'm gonna be drunk as fuck, but I'm gonna get right back on a flight back to Paris because by the time I land back in Paris, they're gonna have found Drew.
Speaker 2: But it was enough time. Yeah I did. It's actually very impressive because I can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's been enough time.
Speaker 3: That might only be a guy thing.
Speaker 2: Blowing O's is only a guy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who told you that? Me?
Speaker 2: I guess it does.
Speaker 1: That is how that works, if you think it and you're a guy, that's yeah, hm hmm, Like I mean, like you what by the time I get back, it's already been big news in Paris.
Speaker 2: Drew is famous. He's famous. It's like, but famous kind of in a bad way, because they're.
Speaker 1: Like, stupid American gets lost in the catacombs, Like that's the I can't it's not a good vibe.
Speaker 2: But you're famous, and they're all looking for you.
Speaker 1: And by the time I get back, it's them taking you out of the catacombs. I just so happened to land and get right to the Zara by the catacombs in time.
Speaker 3: Oh, pushing through the crowd, that's what I get to Drew.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my god. In the cameras, I'm like, my friend, I've been looking for you, for you for so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was looking at how far they famous. Yeah, you would have saved me, but I would have been like dead probably.
Speaker 2: Well you don't even I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know if your iPhone works down there, So I want to do, like be outside of the catacombs at Zara.
Speaker 3: You're going to go in and explore. That's what I discovered today is that the catacombs they built a Zara and a McDonald's a block away, and some dark evil energy is in Zara. And that's how I know.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because it's like what I just I yes, I don't really understand the catacombs, Like I don't know what it is, and I hope it doesn't have some historical really devastating like past's Catholicism per So it's my jewelry.
Speaker 3: What are the catacombs come now?
Speaker 1: It's really funny because every time I'm in Paris, I'm with a bunch of friends who I know from the US, and then we're all hanging out at a restaurant or something and we're talking and then I have a moment where I like zoom out and I look around and I'm like, oh my god, no one.
Speaker 2: Else here speaks English. I'm freaking out, like I'm like where am I? Why am I here? This is like a different country. I'm gonna scarce me.
Speaker 1: Do you poop on flights or do you you don't poop on flights?
Speaker 2: Even that ass flight you don't have to poop once?
Speaker 3: Not once?
Speaker 2: Do you? But you just don't poop.
Speaker 1: So I'm not talking to a real person right now.
Speaker 3: Literally, if I had to, I literally wouldn't.
Speaker 1: If you had to poop on a plane, You to poop on a plane?
Speaker 2: That is weird.
Speaker 3: I will fuck you.
Speaker 1: Could be banging down the door till the fucking dogs come home.
Speaker 2: I don't give a.
Speaker 1: Fuck, bitch, fuck you, and guess what, I'm gonna play TikTok's loud too. I love getting in a public bathroom and playing TikTok's and watching tiktoks while I shit.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. This is kind Oh that is that is really good? My next ig pick? Would it be improper to take IGI pick?
Speaker 1: There? I mean, I posted all my story, so I kind of made food post it.
Speaker 3: Do you posted the catacombs on your story?
Speaker 2: Should I go take a picture in Jesus' tomb?
Speaker 1: Do you think I get flocked with a bunch of like religious people who are like this is so insensitive? Probably he looks so gorgeous there. From here, it looks like you are at the catacombs. What's been your favorite moment being here so far?
Speaker 3: Um, the McDonald's chicken nuggets. This man, I wish I was joking.
Speaker 2: You're not joking. Something's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: It's really easy to please me.
Speaker 1: I'm so fake because I'm constantly like I hated in Paris, and every time I get here, I'm like this is amazing, and then I leave and I'm like that was fucking awful. Like I love doing them. It's the same thing I do with food where I'm like that tastes disgusting. I need another vibe, like I need to have more of that. Also, I think the workers at the bar think I'm a drunk.
Speaker 2: At the hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every night, you've I got sad because I go and order drinks alone and they asked you and they're like you want a drink and he's like no, and then I'm just there alone and then wait.
Speaker 2: Last night, we.
Speaker 1: Came back from the Acne show and we were like so tired. I was like, I just need food. I really wanted to try the restaurant at our hotel, which is actually gorgeous. That restaurant is amazing.
Speaker 3: Amazed, awesome. Sauce.
Speaker 2: You're pretty awesome sauce.
Speaker 3: Raffle Copter.
Speaker 2: You make really awesome sauce.
Speaker 3: I make raf Copter vibes.
Speaker 2: You make me.
Speaker 3: Why am I literally a raffle Coppter vibe?
Speaker 2: I'm random? I'm so random like that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, decinated above your eye?
Speaker 2: Did you hit your eyes? Kid?
Speaker 1: I like so many guys with a scar like around their eye, and it's usually like a skateboard hit my face. No.
Speaker 3: It was at church camp and we were playing ultimate frisbee and one of my friends through my frisbee or through a frisbee for me to catch, and I missed it and it went under a truck that had its tailgate down, and I went underneath and I forgot the tailgate was down, and when I was coming back out, I came out right where the tailgate was and I lifted up really fast and gashed my eyelid open, and it was so sick. I wish there were photos of it, and there was like blood all down.
Speaker 2: It a viral ONLN.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have been so fucking out, but it was. It was a scary amount of blood, But it didn't really hurt me that bad because like it just didn't hurt for some reason, and I like, look at my body and I'm like, oh my god, that's like a lot of blood. Like it was a serious amount of blood, like half of my face, like covered both my hands, like dripping off my chin onto my chest and body and like so much that I was like leaving a trail of blood. And there was like a little pull of blood in my lap in the car. And at the time, like I was at this church camp. My babysitter, who was also like the youth director at the church, was the one like that was putting on the camp and she rushed me to the hospital because she was like everyone was fucking terrified, but they did a really good job at not acting scared. But I found out like five years later that like people literally thought I was dying. They were like they were like, I've never seen that much blood in my life.
Speaker 1: Off from that gash, I don't think I ever had any serious injuries as a kid. And then I broke my class because I was responsible and I took care of myself and I was in a idiot fool.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't know what a clavicle is.
Speaker 2: I don't, like I'm not kidding, like when you said that I move on, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's your colorbone, then fucking call it what it is.
Speaker 2: It's your collarbone.
Speaker 3: It is a clavicle.
Speaker 1: First, no one like why would you even say that. That's like saying like the professional name of you, like your chest, your declotage, your stern No, or I guess that's the medical term, but it'd be.
Speaker 3: Like you, I've never heard declatagh. No, never make sure that's a word, because now I'm you're making up right now, that is a word. He probably is, I've just never heard it.
Speaker 1: Deck latagh a low neckline on a woman's dresser, top of a woman's cleavage, as revealed by.
Speaker 2: A loan leavage. So I guess it's It doesn't mean chest.
Speaker 1: It means like tits massive, not like sexy word for tits.
Speaker 3: What what is there to talk about in Paris? Like what is the what is the talk of the city.
Speaker 2: The talk of the city is that I love walking around alone here.
Speaker 1: I think this is the only city where I feel really good eating alone, Like it feels nice and like comforting to eat alone. New York I feel good eating alone, l A. Eating alone is too much of a state. And I would say the same about.
Speaker 2: Like even Miami, like I don't want to eat alone. In Miami.
Speaker 1: It feels really sad and like disappointing. But like here in New York, I feel like eating alone is a vibe LA. It's not a vibe LA. I feel like people are like, damn, this girl's so sad. She probably just went through a break up. And I'm like, no, dude, I'm just hungry and I want to eat alone. But like, I won't do that alone. I think I'm eaten alone in LA, like out at a restaurant alone maybe three times, maybe four maybe, But you say I don't like doing it. I'll take the food to my car and eat alone in my car.
Speaker 2: I have done that.
Speaker 3: I'd eaten alone more in Japan than I have in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Japan it feels good too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. We were in Japan last month. Now we're in fucking we were not.
Speaker 2: I love this place in prison France. We're in prison France.
Speaker 3: That's why the fucking Eiffel Tower is made out of cag Okay. Paris is hella illuminatied out. It's a weird core here, y'all, Like it's dangerous as fuck.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna deep dive or like give your conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Well, just the amount of gold everywhere is weird as fuck. And there's fucking caves as skeletons underneath the city, underneath the Zara. Yeah, it's very, very eerie.
Speaker 2: Should we wake up at five am and go to the catacombs before we leave?
Speaker 3: I literally would.
Speaker 2: I would not do that. I'm sorry tease me, but you love when I tease you. I do in that way. I do in the way that I do.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just thought about our flight back. Oh my god, flying from La to Paris is the worst flight of all time, the worst flight, the worst flight. I will never do this again.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't wish sitting up straight upon any of my mortal enemies.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my tailbone hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't wish sitting straight up for ten hours on any of my emmismies.
Speaker 2: Subconsciously, I think I want my emmies to go there.
Speaker 3: I want my ms to go through that.
Speaker 2: I've never done.
Speaker 1: An enema I have is that when you put water in your butt. Yeah, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's like it's like the solution that like draws water from your colon into your gut to deconstipate you.
Speaker 1: People do that in their regime too, right, Yes, it's really bad for you though. Throw off your pH don't put stuff in your rgine period period. Don't put stuff in your vigien unless you're on your period period. Well that was that episode, weirdest episode ever.
Speaker 3: I don't think we said anything.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anything that happened.
Speaker 3: That was the episode. Let's tap into some media.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched anything.
Speaker 3: Ummm, I've been watching a lot of basketball. You know what song I listened to on the way over here on repeat, Young and Beautiful Wow. And then I put on Summertime Sadness. That's really good, just a crazy fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: Young and Beautiful will always remind me of this one day in Miami when I lived there in our first home, and it was rain a lot, and my grandma was visiting from Honduras and it was thunderstorming outside, and I just finished watching it, and I was listening to Young and Beautiful a bunch and looking outside and I was like, it's so gorgeous. And then the lights went out. And then my grandma forced us all to put our electronics into a container and put them in the corner of the house because she thought the house was gonna get struck by lightning, because she didn't understand technology, because she basically lives in a fucking concrete hut. And I'm like, oh, that is not that's not how it works.
Speaker 3: Over we love her.
Speaker 1: You don't need to do that. But it was really cute because she was really scared. And then I went grab my phone and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, get it, please, please put it down. We don't want to die. And I was like fine. I was like, I swear we're not going to die, though, but she forced me to put my iPhone away. All right?
Speaker 1: Say your is that your media young and beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's all they get.
Speaker 2: Mine is setting sun. You'll never get to heaven. I won't cry anymore.
Speaker 1: Alternative version ma tones Yeah, just death tones in general, but none.
Speaker 3: Other heavy shit. Only the TikTok songs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're weird, Like do you even know what you're That band came out like when they debuted White Horse, Oh, per, you actually do know a lot. I do you know about that? Do you know about Radiohead too?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? I had sex with Tom Yorke?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But you know the song creep. Yeah, it's about me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Oh it is.
Speaker 2: Oh it's creep in a sexy way.
Speaker 3: No, like in a stalk or like creepy way.
Speaker 2: Oh like you're scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right.
Speaker 1: Well my other song is Spring is Coming with a Strawberry in its Mouth by Roger Doyle. I've already said that, but I've been really really listening to that while i've been here, just been my vibe.
Speaker 2: And then Alex she pretend.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna going to withdrawal. I think, what me my touch, oxygen.
Speaker 2: Of my touch holding on by Tearsa and for.
Speaker 3: The first time ever period the other day on our TV, and it breed me out was really shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never I don't know why I've never seen her, but I've seen her on the cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just never thought that's what she looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much for listening. When we see you again.
Speaker 3: We love you, be alive.
Speaker 1: When you see us again, it may be ai rendered episode of us because we may not make it.
Speaker 3: They probably thought I was drunk, but I am kind of deliriously tired right now, Like It's kind of crazy what tired does to me. I've been sleeping for like fourteen hours a day, though.
Speaker 1: I know Drew's been sleeping a lot here. Like I've been waking up before you. Like yesterday, I woke up at like nine nine forty five and just sat there in bed until like eleven, and I like woke him up at like eleven thirty because I was like, dude, he's not waking up because I was just gonna wait for you to wake up and be like, let's go eat. But then like almost three hours past, I was like, dude, I think he died in Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what it is you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you sleep late here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I think my schedule is just still really off. Like I don't think I ever got used to like Paris time zone, because it I'm like waking up, Like I wake up at like six, and I'm like awake for like an hour or two and go back to sleep till like eleven thirty because I'm just like, why am I up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like I've just been here so many times in the past year that I just like.
Speaker 2: I'm used to it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 1: This is my third time here in the past year, which is kind of crazy. It's like the most I've visited anywhere that isn't Miami or New York. It's insane, And I probably won't ever come back because I will be passing on my flight tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we hope you're happy.
Speaker 2: Oh and the camera's done, which ris
Speaker 3: And love and unity and respect,