Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, it's your girl Cheeky's and you've reached the voicemail box for Dear Cheeky's. I'm here to give you advice on anything and everything you need help with. Maybe you're going through a breakup, maybe you're having issues with your family, or maybe you need help figuring out how to balance your checkbook or how to start a business. What arever the cases I want to hear from you. Remember these are my thoughts and opinions. And if you're suffering from an issue or hardship, you should seek help from a qualified professional. All right, now, go ahead and leave your question at the sound of the beat.
Speaker 2: Ni Cheeky's, I want to remain anonymous. First of all, I want to say that I love you and your mom. Make sure we're same peace. You're such a doll and I had with everything that you do. You look great. I'm hoping to lose weight as you did. I don't know. Have a dilemma. What would you do if you know you're married with your husband. You guys been together for eight years and then you start to lose that connection, you start to fall out of love. You know, everything just became boring. How do you rekindle that. What do you recommend? What do you and Emilia do so you guys can keep up, you know, the flame going. I don't know. I'm lost. I don't know if I really want to continue this marriage. What advice can you give me? Thank you? Love you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to respect the fact that you want to be anonymous. I get it, Okay, eight years. You know, my relationship with the media is fairly new. We just got married, like we've been together, like it's going to be four years soon. You know, I don't know what's going to happen when we are together eight years. I mean, I hope that we are still in love and still like super into each other. One thing that we told each other is always to communicate and to be honest. Like if I'm not feeling connected, we tell each other. I tell him straight up. I was like, hey, I feel disconnected from you, or he tells me, and I'm like, okay, what can I do? What is it that you're missing? We actually had this conversation this morning. He's like, I haven't been here. He's been working and traveling a lot. He's like, I need a weekend with you. I'm like, okay, so what do you need to say? Just hug me. I was like, okay, cool, Like it's a lot of communication. I think that you have been with this person for so long there is definitely room to grow. It all depends, like what is happening. It's hard to respond to like answer that question, but I think there is hope. There's hope because you've been with this person for a long time. There's there are things that you love about him. So definitely try to remember why you started dating this person, mayor and why did you decide to marry this person, and really try to rekindle that. You know, to like dates, date night is important, surprising him with the things that he likes, and or if he you're missing something, if he's not doing something for you, then you need to communicate that and try that. I feel like try until trying is no longer an option. People do fall out of love. That is something that is so scary to me too. But I think when you look at it as this is my companion. Because we change, we evolve, we're not attracted to the same things as we get older, so that's bound to happen. But I think when you fall in love with the person's soul and you know that you want this person with you forever. It's just all depends. Maybe you want something new. I don't know. I feel like I need a little bit more information to be able to give you better advice, but definitely a communication. Really try to figure out what it is that missing and what he's missing as well, and if you really care about him. Maybe you're not in love, but you can fall in love again, like get to know each other again, because because there are different people from eight years ago, you know. So I wish I could give you better advice, But leave me another voice. No, let me know, give me more details. If you can, that way I can give you better advice. Okay, we're gonna move on to Celeste.
Speaker 3: Hey, Cheeky's. First of all, I wanted to tell you that I admire you so much and you motivate me on the daily. My question was how do you cope with infertility? I currently have a ten year old son and I haven't been able to get pregnant after him, and there's just some days that I just can't take the pain anymore. I really really want to have another baby, but I mean, if it's God's will that I don't. Then I guess I don't. But it's just some days are harder than others. So I just wanted to hear your advice and thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you, Oh Soles said, thank you so much. I love you too. Infertility, I know that that. Thank goodness, you have a baby already. That's a blessing because there's a lot of people that can't have children. At least you were able to have one. Now I understand that you want another baby. There are things that you can do. I've heard of acupuncture for infertility supplements. And I don't know how old you are, but I'm hoping and you sound young. I don't know, but I'm a little older. So for me, that's why I decided to do IVF because I wasn't sure when I was going to get pregnant, and I kind of wanted to do it naturally. And anyways, that's a whole other story. But how do you deal with it? I think for me personally, like if I if God decided that I wasn't meant to have a child, I would just say, okay, then that is his will. That is this is part of my journey and my story to tell I think because of my faith, i'd be able to cope with it a little better. I've been able to, but for sure not lose faith because I really do believe miracles happen. Go get check though, Go check your like your eggs count, and the not only the egg count, but how healthy your eggs are. There are certain things that you can drink or take should I say, to make sure that your eggs are as healthy as possible. It all depends on your age as well, but I think more than anything is that like doing everything that you can to make sure that your body's healthy to give birth. But yeah, and just pray a lot. I mean, I don't know, That's what I do.
Speaker 2: I cope.
Speaker 1: That's how I cope with everything. I pray and I meditate and I'm just like okay, and then it just makes you feel better. So hopefully that helps, and hopefully you're able to get pregnant and have another baby. But thank god you have one. That's a blessing in itself. Our next question comes from Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Hi chi Geze.
Speaker 5: I love you and your family and your mother, and I love your good vibes that you've been sending out to the world. I wanted to see what your favorite type of wine was, and also I was kind of curious to know if you've ever either read or listened to the book Sacred Contracts. I think this is my third time listening to it, and for whatever reason, I just thought.
Speaker 4: Of you this time around. So I figured I just asked the question, and if you haven't read it, if you could, you know, listen to it. Maybe it's something you're interested in. Maybe not, but it did make me think of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, Elizabeth, thank you so much for your question. I like it. Okay, so wine, I used to be a big wine drinker back in the days, like red wine, and I liked Merlau because I don't like sweet wine or too dry, so I feel like merlow is, like it's great. And then when I used to go to Olive Garden, I used to always ask for like the blush one. The pink one that they had was so good, but it was a little bit like too sweet. But yeah, I'm a tequila drinker. I want to get back into wine. I do. I will. So that that's the first part of your question, my favorite wine. The second part of your question was if I've ever read or heard the book Sacred Contracts. I have not, but I will definitely look into it because this morning I was thinking, I was like, I really need to find a new book to read. I like to read like two books at a time. I know, weird. I have one like for home and then one for the airplane when I travel. I don't know, it's I don't like to read the same Anyways, that's a whole other episode, but okay, I will do that, Elizabeth. The next question comes from another anonymous listener.
Speaker 6: All right, let's see, Hey, Cheeky's so, I want to remain anonymous for this, but if you want to put a face to this message, I guess he can ask behind the scenes because we follow each other on Instagram. So straight to the point, I'm currently dealing with ad l Man d L meaning you know, downlow and out off the closet, very straight passing. And when we first started talking last year, I already knew what it was, you know, just sex. But a couple of things transpired with them this year to where I felt like we're progressing into you know, you know, something in the city that he's staying in at the moment he is dating and the girlfriend now she read our messages and you know, he's new to her, so I really don't like she's just like, you know there. But I've been knowing him and I just felt like, should I keep talking to him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Is it something I should fight for or leave alone? Because you know, dating right now, especially in the gear road, is very superficial. So I'm like, at this point, I'm just gonna want to take what I can, you know, because it's been a while since I've talked to somebody in this way and I'm kind of bored. But I know it definitely deserves better. But should I keep tagging along with the antics or trying to move on and you know, not talk to nobody. I guess.
Speaker 1: Papasito, you already know the answer. And you know what I'm gonna tell you. If you know me and we follow each other on Instagram, you know what I'm about. If you listen to my podcast, you know what I'm about. I think that you're wasting your time. Straight up, you're wasting your time. This guy is straight ish, he's in the closet. He is not ever going to be able to give you the place that you deserve because he is not comfortable yet with his own sexuality. Once he comes out, hopefully he does and says, you know what, I'm bisexual. Great, then maybe you have a chance. But he's still talking to girls on the side, like he's very confused, and you're gonna get all wrapped up in this confusion of his and you're only gonna end up hurt. And it's not fair to this girl. It's not fair to you. It's not good karma for you knowing that this is his truth and you're okaying it, like you are not giving yourself your place and you are lowering your standard so much and as much as it's gonna hurt, I would say, bang it out one last time if you want just to get it out of your freaking system, bang it out real good and then block them and go find another penis to sit on, because I just sorry if that sounds really like harsh, but like you can't like get a vibrator, like do something, love yourself enough to say I need to walk away from this because I'm not getting what I want and I deserve out of this. If you don't give yourself your place, no one else will. And this guy seems confused, so jess, you gotta let him be confused on his own and not get involved, because someone's gonna get hurt for sure, and I hope it's not you. So that is my advice. And wow, these are really good questions, guys, great questions, different questions. I love that. This is why I love Dear Cheekys, and I hope and pray that you guys enjoy it as much as I do. To be able to listen to you guys and believe me, everything that I tell you, I would tell my sister, I would tell a friend. I am truly giving you my best advice. And sometimes I don't have advice. I sometimes I'm like, I have no idea, But I just want you guys to know that I care and that I'm here and that if you have a question, it could be about anything. I tell you guys this all the time, about love, finances, business, anything and everything. I am here to answer it. And you can leave your question at speakpipe dot com slash Cheeks and Chill podcast. That you guys for listening, and I'll catch you on the next episode of Dear Cheeky's. I Love you guys, Take care, be good. This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike Quintura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mike Quintura Podcasts and follow me Chipy's That's c h i.
Speaker 2: Q u i s.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.