Speaker 1: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Thursday, November fourteenth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. We should probably mix in a salad. It's me your man, nam j Marcus Grant, joined by Michael Florio and Lakwan Jones. How are your eating habits at this point in the season, because mine tend to fall apart.
Speaker 2: We're doing better since strawberries has entered my life, a little bit healthier. Now I'm venturing to new fruits.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's kind of good.
Speaker 2: So and you know I'm feeling good right now health wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Floria, we were talking about fruits the other day. I brought up for simmons and I think everybody in the room was perplexed as to what that was.
Speaker 4: That's not real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I eat salads all the time. I cannot tell you what nonsense you're talking about.
Speaker 4: For simmons, they're very good in the summer.
Speaker 1: You get them, you put them in the fridge, they're old, they're fantastic, very much mild flavored fruit or orange.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something that's in my grandma's per Stordan church or something that she hands me.
Speaker 1: As they do sound like little wrapped candies that like old people hand out for sure, but I punish you.
Speaker 4: I promise you that they are They're pretty tasty. We're gonna go through some things today.
Speaker 1: I will have our big calls our players to beware our favorite sleepers. I was looking for some news. It really isn't a whole lot of major news. I guess we could kind of talk a little bit about Isaiah Pacheco because his window to get back on the field has opened again. Not expected to play this week against the Buffalo Bills. But I mean, l Q, if you've got Pacheco, or more importantly, I guess if you have Kareem Hunt, how are you feeling right now?
Speaker 2: This is actually like a weird situation for me because I am in this exact situation in one league that I really care about, and like, I feel like, if Pacheco is back, I'm going to star him just based on the talent, but it's more so what does that workload look like for the next couple of weeks. It is probably like the biggest question I have. So I don't have the answers for that, but I feel as though, if Pachecko's healthy, you starting them man, I feel like you can't really shy away.
Speaker 4: I'm I mean, Florida.
Speaker 1: Does this end up being a two headed backfield or do they just go back to being a Pacheck go offense.
Speaker 3: I think it'll take a couple of weeks, Like the first game he's back, it probably eas in then Maybe I don't know how long it'll take, but I assume there will be a ramp up period. But my expectation is that Pacheco will get the the heavy side of the work sooner rather than later once he's back. But I do think Kareem Hunt is more of a threat to have a standalone role than any of the running backs that were on the roster before Pachecko got hurt.
Speaker 1: Remember those couple of days when Carson Steel seemed like he was gonna be a thing?
Speaker 4: That was Yes, that was a funny forty eight hours or so.
Speaker 2: People in the comments were ripping us about that. But we never like boasted him up to be like an RB one.
Speaker 1: I mean no, he was just he was like kind of next man up. He was the g I stayed in there, so we thought maybe he was gonna get some touches.
Speaker 3: The people who thought Pacheko wasn't going to be a thing because of samaj p running.
Speaker 4: Yeah oh yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was really weirding a mess. All right, let's get to some of our predictions for Week eleven. As always started with club du Well dub the non quarterback that we think is going to be the top scorer this week, and uh lakwan. I mean, look, we're going by it with a good old standby. Maybe he hasn't had the hugest year this year, but a guy that it's hard to argue against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Travis Kelce. As the weather's getting colder, he's starting to heat up. He's putting on that tight end one crown this week. I definitely think, you know your muss, Glorio. Buffalo Bills are going to have a hard time trying to figure out can they cover Travis Kelce with a safety with a linebacker, because you're not going to always want to put a linebacker on him. And I really feel as though you have to worry about DeAndre Hopkins and then you have Xavier Worthy as a decoy. This Bill's defense are going to have their hands full. And I think last time in that Divisional round, Travis Kelce lit them up twenty four fantasy points, seventy five yards and two touchdowns. I think he sits on the crown at the top with tight end one this week.
Speaker 1: I love you saying earmuffs to Florida, like he doesn't know all the hell that Travis Kelcey has put his team through over the years, Like I'm sure he is fully aware of all the things Travis.
Speaker 4: Kelce has done against the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's your top scorer for the week.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be George Pickens, because one, George Pickens is awesome to people get mad when I say stuff like that, like oh, this guy's awesome, like it's not true or something. And then Russell Wilson has been playing better football as of late and has really been elevating George Pickens. He's averaged ninety two yards per game with Russell Wilson and eighteen fantasy points per game. But now he gets the Ravens, who have allowed the most yards touchdowns to wide receivers the most yards touchdowns to quarterback. They are the best matchup for passing attacks and on top of their defense struggling, their offense is the best in football so they score a lot of points, so you have to then try to match them. This is a good game where I think russ could throw a whole bunch and that's gonna lead to good thing for George Pickens. My Bowl prediction is both our top five this week, but Pickens might mess around and be the top scorer.
Speaker 4: Of the week. Last week messed around and got a triple double. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, Pickens is very much back in play. I mean the fact that we like Russell Wilson this week, that I like Mike Williams potentially as a sleeper. I even think Calvin Austin might get some love. This should be a really back and forth game and George Pickens very much in play for a huge week this week against the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Have we seen George Pickens play though, Like, have we been watching the on field antics? Like it's been much.
Speaker 4: Watching for me? Oh yeah no, He's coming.
Speaker 3: The most entertaining dude in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I want a George Pickens super cut of all the non football things that he does on a field, Like.
Speaker 2: Like I think he wakes up with the shisty on Black Air Forces with NBA young boy just playing in his head all day long.
Speaker 1: They pulled an RKO on Mike Saine was still last week and what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I saw a tweet that was like, after the interception, Pickens didn't care about the football, he just started fighting. And then I saw the video and I was in tears for a solid five minutes.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what happened. Club Dove winner for sure, dude is comedy comedy.
Speaker 1: My club that picked this week is gonna be Joe Mixon because see, here's the thing about the Cowboys defense. It's bad and it don't really matter, you know, if it's against the pass or against the run. They haven't really been able to stop much of anybody. Joe Mixon has been fantastic all year long. I mean, look even last week and what was sort of a down game for him against the Lions, He's still got you ninety scrimmage yards, still found his way into the m zone. So even the the quote unquote bad games for Joe Mixon this year has still been pretty good. This is a great I know, we sort of like CJ. Stroud to bounce back this week. There's no reason to say that both CJ. Stroud and Joe Mixon can't eat. Maybe he's Stroud rows a few to mixing, maybe he runs a touchdown in, maybe he fetches a receiving touchdown, doesn't matter either way.
Speaker 4: I think it's happening for Mixon in a big way in week. Love it.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, on the red flag side, after I just sit here and say, we all, like CJ.
Speaker 4: Shroud, I look at that.
Speaker 1: This will teach me to not look at the rundown before I start talking, because Lakwan's just sitting here and basically just.
Speaker 4: Throwing this all back in my face. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Listen, the biggest red flag for me this week is c J. Stroud against his Dallas defense, and honestly, Micaeh Parsons is back and his president was felt last week against Jalen Hurts pressured him five times. I mean he's pressured on fifty three percent of his dropbacks. That's the highest pressure rate hurts his face this entire season in the game, and I honestly think we're not putting much emphasis on how bad this Texans on line has been. I mean, look, c J. Stroud's the second most quarterback in the league right now. This Houston Texans offensive line cannot protect him. They simply can't, and we have Micah Parsons back in business. It's gonna be a long night for for CJ.
Speaker 4: Strout U, a hater like we all. We all don't want this to happen like.
Speaker 3: We all want we do.
Speaker 4: We all want good things to happen here. But now you're throwing hater eight on it. All right? Fine, uh, Floyd? Who are we worried about? This week?
Speaker 3: I really thought about going with a lot of the names, and I haven't start sitting like Ceedee Lamb, Brian Thomas Junior, Jalen Wattle, DJ Moore. But I'm just preaching to the choir there, like everyone already knows that those guys are are risky plays this week. So I'll go with Tyreek Hill, who isn't getting the same heat that a lot of those other wide receivers are getting, despite the fact that he probably should be. Since Week two nine point two fantasy points per game, he has not scored fourteen Fantasy points in any game. We for a while, we're like, Okay, it'll get better once two is back to his ben back. It hasn't really gotten all that better for Tyreek Hill now, and he gets the Raiders who've allowed the third fewest yards to wide receivers, and they are really tough on out wide wide receivers, which is where Tyreek Hill runs two thirds of his route. So in a game where I think they're just gonna run the ball a whole bunch, I don't know if you can necessarily get away from Tyreek Hill because he's Tyreek Hill and the upside is always so high because he just needs one play. But yeah, the floor, the ceiling, none of it has been what we are accustomed to with Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that he is sort of, you know, kind of an escaped suspicion maybe because he's Tyreek Hill, and were like, oh, the big breakout game is coming, but it hasn't really happened yet, and we haven't really looked at him sideways the way we have with Jalen Waddle. Also, it's weird to have a conversation to say the Raiders are really tough against wide receivers because that just has never really been a thing. It's just a really good thing, But this year it's a thing. So I think we should probably acknowledge that might gotta be aware of is James co And I don't know that you can get away from James Cook, right, I mean where you've probably drafted him and the way you've probably used it. I can't really make a strong case to just straight up sit him, but I do worry about him against that Chiefs run defense.
Speaker 4: They've been good against everybody, you know.
Speaker 1: I sort of look at what they did against the forty nine Ers a couple of weeks ago, and they shut down Jordan Mason yet an okay game, And I feel like that's going to be sort of the.
Speaker 4: Thing with Cook.
Speaker 1: It might not just be a flat out terrible fantasy performance. It might just be sort of it's not going to give you a whole lot. I think there are ways for the Bills to move the ball against the Chiefs this week, but I'm not sure that working through James Cook is going to be one of them. I think this is going to be a week where we see do a lot of Khalil Shakir. I think we'll see some presumably Dawson Knotts because it looks like Dalton and k may not go this week.
Speaker 4: So I think there are.
Speaker 1: Other avenues for the Bills to be successful, just not one hundred percent sure that James Cook is going to.
Speaker 4: Be the guy. But again, I get it.
Speaker 1: If you can't get away from him, just understand that I think the ceiling.
Speaker 4: Is a little bit lower than it normally is.
Speaker 1: This week, it's time to drive your line. I'm presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry. Finally the Snorlacs, our favorite week eleven sleepers, and hey man, Anthony Richardson lakwan, he's back off bench row and now we're excited about him.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah, he's my sleeper this week against the Jets. And I feel like we've all been grounded as kids before and then once we get off of punishment, we're like the greatest kids ever, Like we want to go out there and make the right decisions. And I think with Anthony Richardson getting off a punishment dincist Jets defense, I think we might see a little bit of more of him running out of the pocket because Hassan Reddick has been causing hell in the trenches the last couple of weeks, so therefore him getting out of the pocket where I think the Jets are being weak at at stopping mobile quarterbacks. I really feel as though you know him sitting on the sideline. He can lock in because we saw Bryce Young go through it when he was benched and come back. He's playing a lot better. And Will Levis wasn't a benching, but he had this in on the sideline with injury. But I think he was trending towards being benched anyway. But we're seeing these guys come off of punishment and start performing better and making better decisions. So he's my sleeper this week.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, I want.
Speaker 1: To believe I'm thinking gave more, wait and see approach with him because I just I want to see him run more because that's the thing that he hasn't done.
Speaker 2: Yes, still bad taste in your mouth, it does.
Speaker 1: It's still I'm still a little bit scarred. So I hope for the best, but I'm gonna, you know, in places where I have him, I'm gonna hold off for a little bit and just kind of see how things go before I make a move.
Speaker 4: I mentioned this.
Speaker 1: Guy before, florio I said in passing that he could be away that the Bills succeed this week.
Speaker 4: You apparently are all on board with it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Dawson Knox like it's a one week thing more than likely. But I think he is a great streaming option, great bie week injury replacement, whatever the case may be, because there was a stretch it was like a two three year stretch where Dawson Knox like he got paid here because that's how much work he was getting from Josh Allen. Never a great yard type of tight end, but he had his season with nine touchdowns in a season with six touchdowns and had over five hundred yards in each of those. That was before Don Kincaid's arrival. Don Kinkaid looks like he is not going to play this week. He has not really practiced much this week. If he plays, disregard everything I'm about to say, but Knox has the trust of Josh Allen, especially in the red zone. The Bills pass catchers are really banged up. Key On Coleman has been ruled out. Kincaid hasn't practiced, Amari Cooper is like practicing off on the sideline. And then the Chiefs are elite against the run, They're elite against wide receivers. They are not elite though against tight ends. Most yards allow their top two and fantasy points allowed. So I like his chances of scoring a touchdown, and I think he could surprise people and finish as a tight end one this week. So I'm streaming him in a lot of places this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that at all because I would have been big on inkaid had he been available. But as you mentioned, it's not looking great for him getting on the field. So I'm totally okay with Dawson knock stepping in. You're talking about him being a thing for a couple years. Trust me, I put out a whole lot of Dawson Knox Dawson's creak related puns for a couple of years every time he did a thing. So trust me, Like, I am fully on board with that idea.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: For me, my sleep of this week's going to be Nick Chubb, right, I mean, we have been waiting for a big Nick Chubb game. This feels like the opportunity. The Saints ranked twenty eighth against the run, giving up more than five yards per carry to running backs so far this season, second most rushing touchdowns allowed to the position this year. Chubb, for his part, has been pretty consistent, right around fifteen touches per game in the three games he has played, he just hasn't had really good matchups. Now they're coming off the buy to a week to sort of game plan to kind of get everybody healthy a little bit as well. The volume has been there. Now he's got his best matchup of the season. This feels like we can get one of those. Maybe not one of those vintage Nick Chubb games, but certainly, you know, the best game that he has had this season. So you know what we've all kind of said, Look, let's take a wait and see on Nick Chubb. This I think is the opportunity to try and get him in a lineup, because I do like what the opportunity is for him against the Saints this week with jamis kind of going back down to New Orleans. See if you can eat a w down there in the Dome. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: That was Drive Your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camra.
Speaker 4: Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camera.
Speaker 1: All Right, those are our calls for Week eleven, and that'll do it for this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. Stay Happy, Safe, and healthy, do good and live well. Enjoy Thursday night football everybody. We'll talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh,