Speaker 1: Adam.
Speaker 2: Wednesday is when we like to drop something from the vast Film Spotting Archive, and we'll get to this week's treat But first off, you know, if you want access, if a listener wants access to that vast archive, listen to everything in there, twenty plus years now of content. You could join the Film Spotting Family. And you should join the Film Spotting Family this month because it is twenty percent off through January. Give me the details, give me, give me the promo code. And how they can do that again.
Speaker 3: Well, we're talking about Marty Supreme this week, so we thought, why not make that promo code Supreme and you'll get a supreme discount twenty percent off all subscriptions. So it could be the monthly approach to the Film Spotting Family, or if you pay annually where you really get the biggest discount. You can get twenty percent off that as well. Just use promo code Supreme Film Spottingfamily dot Com.
Speaker 2: There you go, So jump on that this week out of our gracious hearts, we're going to give you for free, Adam. It's your interview with Josh and Benny Safti about Uncut JEMs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's funny, Josh, I haven't listened to this yet. Re listened to it, and I just went back and looked at my notes for the interview and the questions that I had jotted down. You'll never believe some of the words and phrases that are littering the page in front of me. As we just recorded our review of Marty Supreme that's coming later in the week. I've got things like single mindedly focused on their objective and spiraling out of control and larger purpose. So there are some themes that do reoccur. I'm talking there about Connie in Good Time played by Robert Pattinson. I'm talking about Howard played by Adam Sandler and Uncut Gems and yes that is true as well of Timothy Shallomey as Marty and Marty Supreme. So we thought, why not set the table, set the table. Tennis's at the pink pong table, Josh, is that close to a pun? Sure the tennis table for our conversation, and we have a lengthy one about Marty Supreme coming with this conversation with Josh and Benny Safti about Uncut Gems. And this comes to you from the year twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: I made a crazy risk.
Speaker 1: We've gambled limbs about to pay off. So I want to Celtics to cover.
Speaker 2: I want to Celtics hand time. I want gone at points and rebound.
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just know. Well, I'll tell you what I know. That's the dumbest that I ever heard of.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 3: We last spoke for Good Time back in twenty seventeen, and I think it's fair to say there's a lot of Connie in Howard here in this film. They're both kind of single mindedly focused on whatever their objective is, though their objectives are very different, and we'll definitely get in to that. But there's that sense of the urgency of the moment always bringing out kind of the best in them or the worst in them, which is something we talked about. And I was wondering if you guys are aware or how aware are you of a character's lineage, if you will, when you're creating that character, are you thinking about how similar Howard may be too?
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of not. No.
Speaker 5: The answer answer is no, But the longer answer is what happens when you spend ten years working on a project. That's how long we're working on Uncut Gems. So Connie and his creation was basically was the whole film. Good Time came about because Pattinson wanted to work with us and he wasn't right for any role in Uncut Gems, and it led to the creation of Good Time. And actually Benny's character in Good Time was originally in Uncut Gems and then we used for that one. So but I do think that the single mindedness and the determination to see a dream realized and prove your worth in the world or maybe to the universe comes stems from a decade long pursuit of a single entity, which is Uncut Gems.
Speaker 6: And I think it's it also makes sense to just kind of see a character who you might not at first see the beauty in or the understanding in, and kind of trying to understand to see the love in them or understanding And that's what Uncut Gems is, you know, It's the rough on the outside of beautiful.
Speaker 5: And the difference for me between Gems and Good Time, you know, is that the Connie character was slightly more anthropological in the sense that I can I've seen that person before, I know people like that. There are tiny little pieces of mean it, but it's for more or less study. Whereas Gems there's a lot of me and Howard there's a lot of you know, there's a lot of personal stuff in that movie that maybe wasn't in Good Time, not to denigrate Good Time in any way.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to stay on this path for a second, because, as you said, they're both kind of con men at their core, right, self destructive, always the sense of things kind of spiraling out of control around them. But Connie is sympathetic and that we can definitely appreciate his larger purpose, which is to keep his brother played by you Benny, out of jail. We know he needs to be protected. We're on board with that. So I feel like for most viewers getting to a place where the end justifies whatever insane means we're watching unfold, it's easier to get too. Probably, I think it's a tougher proposition with Howard, and so I'm curious.
Speaker 4: It's the first time i've heard it.
Speaker 3: I don't Well, so that's that's where I was going, is that I feel like he's more irredeemable, And I wondered if that was part of the challenge and fun for you with this project, or if you discard that completely and you see him as redeemable.
Speaker 5: I see Howard as as the ultimate provider. I think that he's a you know, Connie's kind of does a lot of you know, really, he's.
Speaker 6: Also the reason that the brothers in jail in the first place, you know, true.
Speaker 4: Yes, So it's like kind of a look.
Speaker 5: I mean, Howard is such a this character Sandler place, and also Sandler in general is a notoriously lovable person. And I think that Howard is is. I think that he's ultimately a righteous person. And I don't I don't see him as a con man. I don't think that he has any con that he's pulling he's trying to pull off in this film. I think that he's he's actually he's just trying the con might be to prove that he belongs in a society that actually might say you don't belong. Maybe your place is to be somewhat towards the bottom and not some guy at the top. And he's trying to cheat God. And and I think that this the pay the patriarchal part of Howard is. You know, uh, you know that he has all these people who depend on him, that all these people that he has to support, which makes him I think. I mean, look, they're both, they're both the same sides of there's different parts of our voice, but I do.
Speaker 4: But it's funny though, because I do. You know.
Speaker 5: I remember when Scott Ruden, who's one of the producers of this film, when he read it, he said the opposite when he read the script. He was like, you know, the difference here is that you know, Howard's a guy you can love.
Speaker 4: Where's Connie you can't?
Speaker 6: Thing, Yeah, And I think it's Howard does bring the best out of the people around him. You know, he creates this environment where everybody has to say in some ways. And I think with him he also knows when he does know when he's going to do something, how it will affect other people. And I think he knows that and then does it anyway, does it anyway. But the thing is is, at least he is aware of that, and like when he checks in with his daughter, he knows he's affected the family in a deep, deep way, right, And I think that's part of what we were talking about with Sandler too, was here's a guy who does some things that you might not be able to get behind. But it's very important that we root him in real emotions and feelings because you do need to love this guy.
Speaker 4: You do need to.
Speaker 6: Root for him. And when people are yelling at the screen, oh, don't do that, don't do this, don't want him to do it. If you didn't like somebody or didn't love somebody, you wouldn't really be yelling at the screen to get them to stop.
Speaker 5: The film is called uncut Gems, Uh, you know, by design obviously, Uh, we don't just pick random words out of a hat. But you know, the concept of something being considered or deemed unvaluable on the outside because of rough impressions.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And when you scope down underneath it and get to something, you get to the insides of of this of this gem, there's actually deep value there and that you can take in the sense that you know, certain people are you know, they might appear rough on the outside, but deep down inside there's something kind of great about them. And that's you know, the perseverance, the fact that it's a very egalitarian person. Everyone is equal in their regards someone like Connie. Not everybody was equal at all, he was actually very very condescending of a person. So there are these elements to to the character that that that I can that I disagree with.
Speaker 3: You on, but sure or experience, and I want to be clear, it's nuanced, right. We could dissect these two characters other similarities and differences, I think for a long time, and I think that's.
Speaker 4: I love them both, the rich characters. So yeah, and that comes through.
Speaker 3: And I think that was one of the surprises for me of the film, not knowing really anything about it. I try to go in with as much of a blank slate, not even watching trailers if I can avoid it. And I sort of expected, even after the first few minutes that I was going to watch kind of a standard movie tale of a gambler who is a loser, right, because that's what we usually see guys who are they're so that they owe so much money to someone, they're just trying to get out of this hole that they're in and they're willing to do anything to get out of it. But that's not really the character you guys have created. He's he's not just trying to get himself out of a hole. He's he's willing to dig whatever size hole he has to to achieve some kind of higher calling all the exactly right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: What's funny is, and I don't want to spoil the movie in any way, but for a guy who's a degenerate gambler, there's some pretty big bets in this movie. Yet he you know that he takes that he maybe make, so you know, it is I think the high calling element to it is is he's also don't forget he's a guy who was the man in the nineties, late nineties and early aughts. He was the guy and uh, you know, and he's starting to now see that fall away and that that life is full of cycles and that he's actually trying to kind of go against the grain of natural tides.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think just like we well, yeah, but because it's like I would rather hear from you, he's not. Yes, he he has he has lost, but he goes through life as a winner.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you touched on the casting of Adam Sandler. So how important was it whether you love him or not or I'm being too harsh on Howard. He certainly does a lot of hurtful things to other people. How important was it to have a character like Sandler who brings just an affability and an amiability.
Speaker 4: To anything amount there wouldn't work. There's no other person.
Speaker 5: The only other person who I could ever see this movie functioning with is Rodney Dangerfield and and but that was that would have to be ten years before Easy Money. But then again, Easy Money came at a time in his life when you know, he had a certain age that made him lovable. Sandler's Sandler has an an uncanny ability to root the most absurd scenarios in a weird form of his own brand of realism. Yeah, you look at those earliest lovable people love him and I love him, I deeply love We grew up on his records before we.
Speaker 4: Even saw the movies.
Speaker 6: You look at you look at his early his like so all of his comedies, really those early comedies, which are so crazy and so absurd, and you really are looking at the screen and saying, I want that guy to win and I want him to succeed.
Speaker 1: And it's just something inside of him.
Speaker 6: You know, it's part of his soul that we knew that that needed to be brought to the character in a way that the film wouldn't work without.
Speaker 3: That you know, And I wanted to ask about one element of the performance. And I'm totally prepared for you guys to tell me I'm wrong about this part too. But the frenetic pace of the film, right, I don't want to tell you you're wrong about anything. That's what's great about movies is that they're your own. Yeah, the viewers experience.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: But this is I know this word talk about cliches. You've heard it four thousand times. It's intense, right, And it struck me though fairly early on and throughout the film, that Howard is never really overwhelmed by it, right, he kind of thrives on it. Obviously, he's usually the one causing it. But I think you actually see that in Sandler's performance a little bit, and how relatively slowly he speaks. Right, He's always in motion and he's always talking, that's for sure, but it seemed to me almost like he's always slowing down the pace a little bit, like a point guard, you know, who's like, I'm I'm gonna bring it up. It's a little bit too chaotic. I'm going to bring it up deliberately and consider my options.
Speaker 6: He's he's always listening it and feeling the conversations around him, and yeah, that's the truth is there is like there's a moment where it does kind of catch up with him and he does feel the weight of it all. But for the most part, he is trying. He's trying as hard as you know. He's thinking, I guess what makes it so stressful is so many decisions happening right away and they're all like, oh my god, I wish you did that, But he is trying to make the best decision and that exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Keep going from there.
Speaker 4: The thing that I'm most.
Speaker 5: Kind of moved by and encouraged by is in the screening process of this movie since Tell Your Ide Toronto, New York, et cetera, even last night in Chicago, he is seeing how entertained people are by the stressful scenarios. And that's taking a concept of, Hey, we're going to make this comedic thriller or thriller, comedic drama, however you want to peg this movie, but it's thrilling in its in its soul, and we're going to include in the thrill attention that is so lived in and real and personal that and then we're going to have someone like Adam Sandler come and add humor to it.
Speaker 4: At moments, it's.
Speaker 5: It's making, it's creating this new form of entertainment, if you want to call it that, but it's the experience is so immersive, and I think seeing it like we saw last night in the theater, you can you know, if you see a sad movie with an audience, hearing someone cry might actually be distracting. Not taking anything away from sad movies, but that is the truth. If you see a scary movie with a bunch of people, the collective fright is a huge.
Speaker 4: Part of the experience.
Speaker 5: Seeing a thriller like this with a bunch of people, I'm telling you, I've seen it in every theater. You can feel the entire audience lean towards the screen as if they want to reach out to the screen and grab Howard Adam Sandler and just shake some sense into him.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 6: It's popping in my head right now. There's a very funny scene in the Buster Key movie Steamboat Bill. Yeah, and he like he's his whole boat is sinking and he's holding all all of the holes water's pouring in.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 4: So he realized, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 6: He then picks up a hammer. He's in the bottom of the boat, picks a hammer and some nails, and he goes to nail in over the hole inside the boat. And in the moment you're thinking, that's a great idea, cover up the hole. The moment the hammer hits the nail more water. But that's the essence that you're trying to kind of create here.
Speaker 3: When we were here last time, we talked about pattinson performance and I asked you guys to talk about a moment or a scene in the film where he really surprised you with something where it wasn't how you envisioned it at all when it was on the page. And Benny, you had a great moment which was a moment between the two of you, the hug and I Love you scene in the elevator, and Josh you talked about that great line he has when he says to the younger girl, you know, don't don't be confused, s He'll just make it harder for me. And also that that kind of that story he tells Jennifer Jason Lee in the taxi cab. So I'm wondering if there's a similar story with Sandler, is there, they're an example for each of you. He really surprised you with something.
Speaker 5: I think that the I think that there's a big scene between him and Kevin Garnett towards the end of the film. It's about a six page scene and it's you know, it's a it's the scene we spent the most time writing, in the most time editing, and the least time shooting. But that's largely because of the testament of the two performers. Garnett blew us away, but Sandler the way that he was able to give the moral compass and the meaning of the movie essentially in one scene without it feeling like naked exposition and just like it's from his soul and you kind of feel bad for him in that moment, and it's and that was that was unbelievable. Another moment that, you know, it's like a tiny scene. There's a scene with the sports radio show host persona Mike Frantz has a where Sandler delivers this line.
Speaker 4: I they use it in the trailers. I disagree the way that he said it.
Speaker 5: You know, first of all, he has this motor mouth quality throughout the whole scene and then he pauses at the end.
Speaker 4: He just looks at me, goes, I disagree. I disagree Gary. The way that he said it.
Speaker 5: From a as a Sandler fan too, it was just like, oh, there's the iconic Sandler moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's there's so many moments, like it's hard to justify one.
Speaker 4: Because I know what's one you want to do though with the guard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when he's with the Dina in that in that conversation.
Speaker 4: Menzell's that's a big scene.
Speaker 6: Yes, But Sandler starts doing this kind of thing where he's like ex haling this a lot of mouth movement and he's like you can feel the uncomfort like that he's he's really trying to get it out, but he's not saying it. But yeah, in general, it was just watching him make these micro decisions as Howard. It's like I wasn't watching Adam perform it. I was watching Howard in these scenes doing it. There's like a very little one where it's like when Garnett says to his manager, just.
Speaker 4: Wait right here, we'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Howard just instinctively owns that idea and looks at the manager and does the same exact hand motion that Garnett does like a half a second later, just.
Speaker 4: To be like, oh, yeah, that was my idea.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 5: I also I also really love the you know, he he would add improvised jokes all the time, like little things that he felt like Howard could do, you know, in particular, like tiny weird borsch belty things like when he when he goes and is gonna pawn a ring to these two real jewelers.
Speaker 4: He goes, I'd shake your hand, but I know where it's been, right, just like it's such a bad joke, but it's such a Howard.
Speaker 5: It's such a jeweler joke that he did, and it was really great.
Speaker 4: And the movie is filled with stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you talked about the immersive quality the film. Sound obviously has a big part in that, and I know Altman is a big touchstone for you guys, and there's that element to it. I think anyone watching it will get a little bit of a sense of whether it's belong Goodbye or mcayn Missus Miller. But when I think about those films in particular, which I love, there's that sense of kind of hanging out in the space with all those multiple voices, you're just kind of it's very laid back and you can kind of eavesdrop on the conversations and decide which one you're going to poke your head in on. There's nothing really laid back at all about how you guys are doing it.
Speaker 5: California Split another Altman film, you know, in about gambling. All the gambling dens are filled with all of these kind of you know, again more down and out players, but there is You're right, there's a great story about more and Batty. At the premiere of McKay and Missus Miller, you sit next to Robert Altman and twenty minutes into the movie, Warren Batty turns to Altman and he goes, is a whole movie sound like this? And Altman turned him with smiling he goes, yeah, how cool is that? And Altman's and babies just like, oh, I can't handle this because it was he was so ahead of his time.
Speaker 6: The thing, and you're pointing out something interesting, which is, yes, if you let it exist in kind of more laid back feeling.
Speaker 1: It's one thing.
Speaker 6: What we're trying to do here is we're trying to kind of really capture the points of view of everybody in the scene at almost exactly the same time, and we're very, very like, the shot verse shot is so important, and to get a shot reverse shot within that environment from a production standpoint is almost physically impossible, but we're so so tuned into kind of making that impossibility of reality. And what it does for the actors I think is something kind of incredible, because you if you give people the ability to speak over one another and not have to wait, you're going to create a performance that's a lot freer. And it's like, yes, it's like, we're going to make that work afterwards, no matter how hard it's going to be. But yeah, what Altman did there, which I found a little so so important, was the realism of the performances in these situations that aren't real. And then I guess what we're trying to do now is just take that and then create the appearance of a two camera cutting, even though it's not positive that we're not doing that, but to create this kind of single camera point of view shift at any moment in time.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised that Benning is able to actually get that all across, because to prove a point, right now I'm messing with the volume modulation on his Vsfron and it's going from blasting to complete zero. And that's and that's something that life is all about. Sometimes you have these cacophony noises that you have to ignore, and as an actor, I think it's very freeing.
Speaker 4: I think for a lot of the actors it.
Speaker 3: Was I wanted to yeah, I wanted to touch on that, because you talk about maybe how they felt in that space. My first reaction was as an actor, I would find it so distracting and so chaotic that maybe I couldn't fully get into the character. But imagine it is just the opposite. It's kind of freeing. It led itself to an authority. You're not performing as much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not thinking about the construct of the scene. You know, you're thinking about, okay, this is you're this is all really happening.
Speaker 4: So just just think that.
Speaker 5: I think that as some as you know, I think, as somebody who's acted briefly in a couple of things, I think a big thing that you know sometimes you know, is that suspension, disbelief and being able to basically disappear into into the character, you know, in a specific scene, and a scene between Sandler and Lakeith Stanfield. There's a scene early on in the movie where they have a conversation about fake Rolex's and you know, that conversation is supposed to be a private one amongst a group of people in a small showroom on seventh floor and on forty seventh Street in New York City. Now, I hate it in movies and TV when you see people have a private conversation that's clearly can be heard.
Speaker 4: So we encourage all the.
Speaker 5: Extras to actually speak and have their own experience, And I think for Lakeith and Sandler that was that was really informing, and it allowed them to actually feel like they were having a private conversation that fell like it had high stakes because you have you know, and also don't forget that if the general din of the audio of people speaking a rose a certain amount, they could increase the volume of their voice, so there was no pretending in.
Speaker 4: A certain way.
Speaker 6: And then on our end, it's a matter of like, like you're working with somebody like Skip Livesay, who was mixing it, he has to kind of keep it in a relative reality. You know, we were working with the confines of that as our basis. So when you have that audio, it's a matter of working it in and working like we would actually be listening to certain parts and when there was a break in the dialogue, like, oh, let's bring in that adr that we recorded in the background. Let's raise it up so you can hear that person there. And it is kind of a woven fabric of sound there.
Speaker 3: I want to close, though, There's so much more to get to with this movie, with our kind of rapid fire film Spotting five, You guys were nice enough to play last time. The first two questions the same as last time. What's the last movie you saw in a theater other than your own?
Speaker 4: Last week? Saw on a last movie I saw in a theater?
Speaker 5: I mean, we've been having to promote so much. Might have been parasite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, it might have been what.
Speaker 4: Are we talking about? I just went to go see Lost Highway two days ago in l A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at Tarantino as a theater and yeah, and then before that, I did three every break that I had in l A to New Beverly, I saw a murder by Contract and the one before that was dolomite Ise and uh and then yeah, and then I did, uh, and then I did. But the most recent new release I saw, I guess was Dolomite Yeasite before.
Speaker 1: And I saw I saw the Lighthouse in Parasite.
Speaker 3: Okay, the movie a movie that you revisited recently, something you love.
Speaker 5: In a lonely place. Great film, Nicholas, Yeah, and oddly relevant for this movie for sure.
Speaker 6: I want to say that I revisited because I actually the one. Uh, it's it's it's hard because I I revisited a bunch of stuff in pieces. But I guess Hole in the Head.
Speaker 1: I've watched that again recently.
Speaker 3: Is there a current movie obsession you have a director, an actor, an actress.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I recently wanted to rewatch every talk Fujamoto lensed movie and it leads you down a pretty like extensive eighties hole of filmmaking. But yeah, I wanted to look at every talk foto movie.
Speaker 3: Last question, actually two more real quick movie that made you want to become.
Speaker 5: A director, that woul maybe want to become a director, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It might. Weirdly enough, it was probably the movie Kids.
Speaker 5: I mean, Kramer Versus Kramer was the first movie that showed the power of cinema When we were little kids, but kids. I saw when I was fifteen and I was in a scenario where there was whippits happening, and I saw the scene on a VHS tape and it just felt like life led.
Speaker 4: Onto the screen. And I was so curious about how that could be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: I was going to go to school to be a physicist and then film in addition. And I went to Josh said, oh, come over to Boston University and watch this. Watch we're looking at the neo realists, the Italian realist and I saw you'll posto and totally changed.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Believe that you could do.
Speaker 6: And then, of course then you dig deeper into that whole era.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yeah, mind blowing.
Speaker 3: So this one's a more timely question, with it being not only the end of the year, but the end of the decade. I'm sure you're seeing a lot of shows like mine and critics sharing their best films of the decade. Do you have one that immediately comes to mind as the best film of the twenty tens?
Speaker 6: That's right, I mean good to that top ten list was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Which one the twenty ten for the was for the Kye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I didn't end up sending it up.
Speaker 5: You didn't, okay, because I don't like to do the top ten because there's you see so much I forgot what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Ended up reaching pretty high? Do you remember what I had on there when I sent it to you? And I was like, guy, should I send this? And then I ended up not sending it.
Speaker 1: There's so many. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's hard because it's like you of course you know the list in front of you. Yeah, yeah, you know what you want me to pull.
Speaker 1: Phantom thread was on there.
Speaker 4: Phantom Dread was way up. It was on there. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Phantom thread was way up on there. Let me just pull it up because you can just edit this.
Speaker 4: End the favorite.
Speaker 1: The favorite was on there.
Speaker 4: The favorite was way up. Yeah, all right. This was my U This was my top ten that I had that I that I never sent to the kis.
Speaker 5: This is an exclusive here exclusive Phantom Thread, Uh, the Favorite, Lanthemos, Margaret Lonigan, Beyond the Candle, Ober Sodenberg, Under the Skin by Glazer, Wolf of Wall Streetscorsesey Inside, Lewin Davis at Coen Brothers, The Act of Killing Josh Oppenheimer, Bitter Lake by Adam Curtis and Parasite Bay Bonkuan.
Speaker 3: Who those are some great choice. I'm in locked up with you on more than a few of those guys. This was a lot of fun. I encourage everyone out there to see the film if they get a chance.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, best of luck, Thank thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is me.
Speaker 4: This is how I went.
Speaker 3: Hope you enjoyed that trip into the time capsule there with Josh and Benny Safti. You get complete access to the film Spotting Archive, monthly bonus shows and more as a film Spotting Family member, and yes, if you use promo code Supreme you can get twenty percent off through January thirty. First, just go to film Spottingfamily dot com. Film Spotting is listeners supported. Join the film Spotting Family at Filmspotting Family dot com and get access to ad free episodes, monthly bonus shows, our weekly newsletter, and, for the first time, all in one place, the entire film Spotting archive going back to two thousand and five. That's a film Spotting Family dot com.
Speaker 1: Panically