Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. And yes, we're gonna talk about other things for a little bit. We'll get to more energy talk with Daniel Turner about an hour from a half hour from now, gonna talk.
Speaker 1: Why are all the whales dying? I don't understand why the offshore windmills are killing wales? Or ask Daniel Turner about that. What is the deal with Joe Biden? You know how we did the Trump can't drill offshore even after I leave? Is that legit? Why? What's going on there? Daniel Turner will break some of that down for us. We'll discuss term limits here in just a moment, make fun of Nancy Pelosi, do some emails and other things things. Also, remember tomorrow is an Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, all three hours dedicated to you and whatever questions you happen to email in to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So don't wait, email him in now and we will have a good time tomorrow. So we've talked about this time and again on the show every now and then. I guess I'll put it that way. Something I hate that you love most people on the right love. They love the idea of term limits. And term limits are back in the news because Ted Cruz, who you know, I do like Ted Cruz, introduced a constitutional amendment, and guys like Mike Lee, who I also like. You know, some of the good senators are getting behind it. Hey, we need term limits, And I just wanted to explain why I dislike them. I understand why you would like them. I understand the appear heel of them. This is why I disliked them. Yes, corruption is rampant in DC. These people get there, they stay there too long. The job was never supposed to be this career where you can't get these freaking cadavers out of the Senate until they die. And it's awful. It was never supposed to be like this. And the longer you spend in the swamp, the dirty you you get. I got all that, I got all that, I got all that. When it comes to saving the country, what would you say it would take to save the United States of America If you had to boil it down to one major thing, or one or two major things, how could we save it? What would it take to save us from all these people who attack us all the time. What would it take? The answers will vary, but I'll tell you what I think, And if you've listened to the show for any length of time, you know this is what I think. I believe that we still have the power to save the country. We as in we, the American people, the American citizen, the American voter. He has the power still to change and save this country and have an American renewal that will bring us right back to where we were and reach even higher heights. I really genuinely believe we can do that if we care enough, if we care enough to get involved, we can save this country if we stop letting the communists hold all the positions of power in this society, and we just get off the couch and get involved in whatever way you can. Doesn't have to be running for Senate. Get involved. The reason all the dirt balls hold positions of power is not because they're smarter than you. It's not because they're richer than you. It's not because they speak better than you, have better education than you. It's because they wanted it. They know about it. We had school board elections in my area recently, and you know how hot I am on school board elections. And there was a big school board forum debate, and of course, Chris, I just hit the microphone that probably came through. Sorry, Chris, I talked with the shut up Chris. Anyway, there was these school board elections and there was a school board debate. All the candidates were up there, and since it's my thing, I grabbed my buddy Louise, and we went down there because I wanted to go here what everyone had to say and make sure make sure everyone knows I'm watching. By now, they know I'm gonna get involved. So I'm there. I go down there and I'm gabbing in the back of the room before the debate starts with a bunch of the local Republicans who hold office here in my area, city council types and activists. All these people on there, Who's who, what's what are we? What are we going for? Who wanted to watch out for that kind of stuff? And then we looked at the room and I would guess one hundred and fifty people, maybe two hundred people. It's a pretty full room. Yeah, if you'd asked me before, I left. I'd say, there'll be twenty people there, but it wasn't there. There were some people in the room, and so I said, tell me about the makeup of this crowd. Who's here? And then I said, Jesse, we were just talking about that before you joined in. Probably ninety plus percent of the people in this room are Democrats. There was a local school board debate for who's going to determine the direction of the schools in my area? And it's not like one candidate was up. I think there were five seats up. Something like that was a lot. Five seat was for control of the school board. These seats were up and they had a free thing, and Democrats showed up. Republicans didn't. Not criticizing the people in my area. But that is how we've lost the country. We stay home and yes, I realize we have jobs that they don't, but we stay home. We stay home, we go do other things. The local communist does not. He gets involved and he takes these positions of power. So back to term limits. What will save the country If we have who's one of the worst people in Washington, DC? Someone everyone, you know what, we'll make it about Nancy Pelosi. So We're gonna talk about her in a moment. Nancy Pelosi. Everyone hates Grandma Vodka. Nancy Pelosi? What if? What if tomorrow Nancy Pelosi got term limited, out of office, not allowed to run anymore, No more time in the House. Sorry, Nancy, You and Paul were just gonna have to stay home and get hammered and just do your thing. Who's going to replace her? Is it going to be someone who thinks like you? Someone'm gonna come out of San Francisco leading the charge of freedom. No, no, they're not. The solution for our problems is not another law, not another amendment, not asking a law to do what we have the power to do. That's not the solution. The solution is we step up and take power back ourselves. We already have the power to make changes. I'll tell you something else. Since the California stuff's all over the news, and I want to move on through some emails and stuff. Since the California stuff's all over the news, everyone's dogging on California right now because that's our favorite pastime, complete Democrat control top the bottom. Yes, all that stuff's true, but you know, La, they got rid of their Soros prosecutor Gascon. Most people don't follow local elections, even in a big city like La. But the people of La, No, they didn't turn Republican. I'm not saying that. But after they got one of those source prosecutors in there, and he did exactly what communists do, turned all the violent animals loose to go pillage the city. The people finally stepped up, had enough of it, and sent him home. California can turn blood red again if the people step up and don't email me and tell me about all the cheating in California elections. Not because you're not right, because I already know. I know they cheat. That is cheat central. When you allow Democrats to hold power for long enough, they will eventually put the systems into place that make winning elections very very difficult because they'll simply cheat their way around it. But people can't. People have the power to step up and do something about it. And you've seen this before in New York City. How did how did Rudy Giuliani get elected in New York City? Yeah, he was a big it went after the mob and all that stuff. He made a name for himself. But that's not the whole story. How did Rudy Giuliani get elected? The people of New York City were tired of watching their city be ravaged by the animals. They were tired of Democrat rule in everything that came with it, and even in a blue as it gets area like New York City, they stepped up and said that's it no more, and they went to the pools. And even if it was only once, and they chose to do something about it. I think there's a chance we may see a renewal like that in California, maybe even southern California. I know you think I'm crazy. You know I'm not saying it's going to be tomorrow. The californ One is going to turn red. When you live under communism for long enough and you watch the everything around you deteriorate and crumble and turn to dust, eventually people will wake up. And so, no, I don't think the solution is term limits. I think the solution is the American people stepping up and taking their country back. All right, let's do some emails. Before we do emails. Step up and take care of your dog. I know you love your dog, we all do, But what do you feed it? I have only ever given my dog's dog food because I thought that's where they got nutrition. Well, of course, dog food's got to be good for your dog. It's made for your dog. Right, dog Food's nothing, it's empty calories. They kill everything in it at the factory so it lasts longer on the shelfs. So what are we feeding our dogs empty calories? It's like giving your dog a double cheeseburger from McDonald's. Every single meal. Nutrition in it. May taste good, true Muffy loves it. Nothing in it. Sprinkle roughgreens on your dog's food. All natural nutritional supplement created by naturalpathic doctor Dennis Black, Green Beret Dennis Black, dog lover Dennis Black. He wanted something so his buppies could live longer and healthier. You'll see differences in your in your dog. We saw differences in Fred almost immediately. Have fixed Fred's digestive problems. Rofgreens dot com. Slash Jesse or call eight three three three three my dog. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show. I can't wait to make fun of the WNBA and trash corrupt lawmakers. We'll also talk to Daniel Turner here in about ten minutes, but we need to do some emails. We got some emails we need to clear out of here before we move on and make room for Ask doctor Jesse Friday, which is of course tomorrow. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We did find one guy in La who sounds like he knows who the real culprit is for these fires. Why is there a fire.
Speaker 3: Happening right now?
Speaker 1: There are multiple fires that are taking place. Yes, yeah, yeah, unuseful. You're supposed to know. Well, I don't know how it started. We don't know how it started there, you know when all the all the all the gate people in La. Okay, unacceptable? Maybe he's right. I don't know. Hey, Jesse, come on, man, there's no way Little Caesar's pizza is good. Weren't you just in Italy? Did you have any pizza while you were there? They would spit out Little Caesars if you gave them any. By the way, I love your show. Let me tell you something. I very much loved the food in Italy. Loved the food, the sandwiches and the pastas and things like that pizza's better here. It is what Chris it is. I'm telling you, I'm not making that up at all. The pizza's better here. I stopped getting the pizza. Everyone was all had the pizza? Had the pizza? Had the pizza? No Little Caesar's Jesse. I was wondering if I should follow Remember that story I told last night at the end of the show. If you missed it, you can download a podcast iHeart Spotify iTunes. I told a story about when I was young, had just gotten married, about grass clippings and getting in a fight with the HOA. I was just goofing off. At the end of the show, this guy got mad at me. Listen to this, Jesse. I was wondering if I should follow your show, So I tuned in this morning. I saw your ridiculous rant regarding your pompous, ego driven actions during your grass clippings in HOA experience. Your juvenile behavior was pathetic and unexpectedly showed your attitude towards reasonable rules regarding living in an organized society. I'm sure mounds of dried grass clippings to provide fuel for wildfires are considered hilarious in fire ravaged Los Angeles Communities. I'm sorry I tuned you out in Not Looking Back. The guy got mad at me about a grass clipping story. And by the way, you huge goober. Every time somebody sends in an email saying I've done listening, like clockwork, Chris me court, we all laugh about it. Now, like clockwork, this guy guarantee it. Chris put in a reminder. This guy's sending in another email might not be. It won't be tomorrow now that I made fun of him, because he's definitely listening tonight, but it'll be six months from now. A year from now, I'll say something else and we the fun police are gonna come rolling in again. You're arrogance, what Chris, Oh, you're so right. Chris just said, you know he's an HA president. Of course he is. Very clearly. I touched a nerve. And that's the nerd who goes around with a ruler on Saturday morning when everyone else is sleeping in or playing with the kids, and he's measuring how long the weeds are coming out of the sidewalk in front of people's houses, and he thinks that little letter he's setting to people, he's changing the world. Oh. By the way, buddy, I'm very mature. Oh, Craven, it's Maximus Smiter of the Vermin. Now that you're not only European but also a trained gladiator, you should commission another artist to depict you in gladiator gear, maybe wearing rat pelts. His name is Jim says, to let the bar eat. Well, that's one hundred percent happening. Now, what Chris tell me? Tell me what kind of gladiator I should be? Because this is something I've agonized about many, many, many times. Eyes four. Oh, I'll give you a little tidbit from the gladiator thing. What Chris, what were you saying? Chris said, why be a glad gladiator when I could be the Emperor? I can be both, Chris, that's one two. I've been agonizing over this. Some decisions in life just they keep you up at night. What kind of gladiator would I be? Did you know the helmets they wore, those big ridiculous helmets they wore. You know that they weren't necessarily functional. I got this from the gladiator training too. They were so you couldn't see very well. They didn't want you to be able to see very well, otherwise the fight would probably be over too early. But anyway, back to what I was talking about. I've long thought that I should be a two sword guy because I would twirl the swords like Maximus did, just like he did in the movies. I would twirl the swords around. And then I thought, I'm more of a traditional person. Why not just a sword and shield? What, Chris? Why not just a sword and shield? But then what about the net? The guy who has the net and the trident? I feel like I, yeah, it would be a good weapon. Chris. No, I've already been practicing after gladiator training. No, listen you, I've already got my technique down where you throw the net at them and you don't have to necessarily catch them in the net like it's a fish. You just have to catch a shield or a weapon. Think how easy it'd be to catch someone's sword in that net, and then I would pull it down a net. S. That's a sound my sword bankes she? I would go in for the kill. What, Chris? I feel like a net and trident guy. Plus I'm pretty light on my feet. I mean I'm not really, but I feel like I'd be lighter if I had a trident and a net, I think plus my length. I'm already six ' eight the length I would have with the trident. Who here's another little tibbit for you. Did you know the trident only the middle of it was sharpened. They left the outer two things doll because they didn't want maximum penetration. They didn't want you to die. They were trying to keep them alive. How about that, now, the little man, I've got a lot of wisdom. You know what else would be wise? Buying some gold? I don't think I have to convince you about what's happening out there. What's happening to the dollar? Have you bought eggs? You know, a dozen eggs used to be a dollar. They're not a dollar anymore. Inflation's bad and there's no there's no signs it's going to get any better. What lasts? Gold does? So where do you buy it? As all these different gold companies, how about the one that has six thousand and five star reviews, that has an A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau. That's gold Co. Gold Co has been around for ages. I finally found one I trust. Implicitly, they're offering a ten percent instant match in bonus silver unqualified purchases. I already got some gold from gold Coat, will be getting more in my physical possession because it lasts no matter what happens in DC. Go Jesse likes gold dot com or You'll die. Jesse likes gold dot Com. Daniel Turner joins us next feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. In joining me now is my friend with power the future, Daniel Turner, who always educates us on the who's who and what's what of the energy, the energy and sanity of the communists and so much more. Okay, first, Daniel, I want I want to address this because I touched on it before earlier this week. But it's all over the news that Joe Biden is doing things that he's gonna ban offshore drilling and handcuffed on all Trump, to which I responded, No, if it's just an executive order, Trump can just undo it. But the more I ask the experts, the more I'm finding out that may not be the case. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So the Intercontinental Shelf Act, which is not exactly new, It was written in nineteen fifty three, it has a provision that presidents can put part of the offshore of federal offshore land, they can put it into reserve. It doesn't have a provision to take things out of the reserve. And so it's a constitutional question. And Trump is going to try to remove what Biden is putting in and it will go to the courts, and the courts will probably uphold the law because that's the way, sadly, the law is written. But this is why we elect Republicans to office in theory, right. I mean, I know they have their agendas as well, and they got some stocks to pick for certain Republicans. But in theory, this is what Republicans are elected to do is fix things. And so it's incredibly frustrating what Biden is doing. Of course, he's doing it to hurt Trump and to hurt the chances of him being successful. But there is an easy legislative fix. But you know, you know as well as anybody Jesse, when you put your hope in congressional Republicans, I mean, how many more times do we have to get our hearts broken before we realize that that they're just as bad as congressional Democrats. So I'm hoping the Republicans can get their act together, and that's what I will be doing with Power of the Future on Capitol Hill and knocking on doors. But that's that's not going to be as easy as it should be, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Daniel, we're's the best place to eat around Capitol Hill. I just have always been so disappointed with Washington, DC's food scene. All that wealth, all that corruption, all those dirt balls around there, there just aren't many good restaurants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you have to go a couple off Capitol Hill because the Capital Complex and all of the office buildings, House and Senate is pretty big, right, it's it's it's thousands of acres maybe a thousand acres or so of land. You got to walk a little bit. But I used to live in the Capitol Hill area, which is what's behind the Capital, and there are a ton an area called Eastern Market and there are a ton of fantastic restaurants and it's seven blocks, you know, so you can walk a little bit. But you come into DC anytime, Jesse, although I don't live there anymore, I haven't in years. I live in my farm in Virginia. But if you're coming to DC. You tell me where you want to eat, and I'll find your place.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll you are the best. All right, now, this offshore stuff, Let's assume the GOP there are a bunch of wienies in Congress and they can't get it done. Let's assume the courts don't help us and they just uphold this ridiculous law. How much does it hurt the country? How much does it hurt what Trump wants to get done? Is it massive? Is it a little, you know, just kind of a little toe stub, what is it?
Speaker 4: Well, it's one of those unknowns. We don't know what is there because we're not allowed to. We haven't explored it up until now. And what Biden is doing is saying now, you're definitely not going to explore it. So the question is what are we leaving off the table? And some people may say, well, I guess we'll never know. But there is a way to figure out what we're leaving off the table. Because once you go into international waters, right, once you cross that imaginary line in the ocean, and you're no longer in the intercontinent until shelf, but you're in international waters. Our enemies are setting up shop. Right, the largest oil platform in the world is in the Gulf of Mexico. It's in international waters, and it's controlled by China. So they are tapping into our oil and gas. And they could say, well, it's not our oil and gas, it's international waters, and that's true. You go off the coast of Alaska into international waters. Russia is setting up shop and they are exploring everywhere in the Arctic right after that imaginary line because there's oil and gas. So on the one hand, we don't know what we're leaving off the table, but on the other hand, we know that our enemies know what the hell is there because they are going after it aggressively. And isn't that kind of a perfect synopsis of the Biden administration. Our enemies profit and America gets punished. And that's that's been his energy policy since day one. China is what richer, Russia is richer, Iran is richer. Right, they all are exploring oil and gas. Venezuela fanctions lifted. It's only America that constantly gets kicked in the teeth by Joe Biden. So you know, I asked, I asked my Lord to take some anger out of my heart for twenty twenty five. I was like, that's going to be my resolution, and he promised me once Biden is out of office, a lot more of my anger will disappear because I look at these people and I have it. I hate to say the word hate because it's a vicious thing as a Christian, but I look at these people and I hate them. I really do. I'll say the word I hate. I look at the evil they inflict upon us, the climate agenda, what they've done to American energy, what they're doing to California right as we all watch it burn. I look at the Green movement and their acolytes in Congress, and I have so much hate that it's almost unhealthy. And Biden can't be out of office soon enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate Chris. You know these people? Well, how much of this is just about money? Because because I always talk about the division between the street animals and the elite animals, and I tell people, you know the nutball who's glue in her face to the street. Yes, she's stupid and she's on a bunch of medications, but she actually genuinely believes this stuff. But none of these elite people do. They're all just lining their pockets with Chinese dollars, although I'm sure they don't call. They're all just lying in their pockets with American dollars Chinese. It's all just about money.
Speaker 4: And they use these mentally ill little patsies to throw Campbell's soup at art and to lay down in traffic, and they tell them, we'll bail you out when you get arrested. But you're doing this for the climate. And they they find these weak people who were on board, but the real movement behind it has nothing to do with the climate. And then you just look at the salaries they make, the lifestyle they live, the carbon footprint they have. You look at someone like Tom Steyer, I think, one of the most evil people in the country, Californian. Remember he ran for president in twenty twenty on the green agenda. He wanted to be the biggest climate president ever. Tom Steyer, billionaire hedge fund owner, is heavily invested in Chinese oil, gas, coal minerals, and he's trying to he on the platform of shutting it down in America. And you say to Tom's fire, look, you want to shut down coal in West Virginia because you have nine year old girls in Indonesia mining coal, and that's Tom Sire's motivation. He doesn't give a damn about the planet. Tom Spires invested in foreign coal, so he tells you this is about climate change. And the guy is a billionaire because they use slave labor and sub Saharan African children to mind minerals and medals that he doesn't want you to get in America because the profit margins are much better. I mean, this is the level of evil of the green movement. It's all about money. It's all about power. It always has been. It's always been about power and money, and they just find these mentally ill people to do their bidding for them, and then they hide behind climate change, just like we will see Gavin hide behind climate change when these fires are out, Just the way Biden is speaking right now, I don't know what he's saying. I guarantee you he'll blame climate change. It washes their hands of having to do the hard work of governing, and it hides the evil that's in their heart and then their agenda.
Speaker 1: Daniel, you want to stay on for one more with me. I want to ask you one about the child slavery I'm really, really dreading the answer to that question, and I want to talk about California and their climate policies and stuff like that. You got one more in you tonight, Jesse.
Speaker 4: I could talk to you for all day and I would be in a better mood.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, I don't blame you. I am the best. We will be right back with more Daniel Turner. Before we get to Daniel Turner, I'm in a good mood most of the time too. You know why I feel like this all the time? As I take a male vitality stack from chalk. Every single day I wake up, Bob makes a little super food smoothie, puts some chalc lit powder in it, and then as soon as I finish that, I go ah, And then it's breakfast, taco time, or sometimes it's scrambled eggs. Don't roll your eyes, Chris, it's scrambled eggs, it's bacon, it's whatever. And then I washed down my male vitality stack. Why what do I do? What do I do that for? It took me about two months, they say ninety days. It took me about two months with these natural herbal supplements in my life for me to sense such a difference. I have so much more energy. I just feel good and at the risk of sounding so cheesy, I feel younger, a lot younger. You want to feel like this all the time. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse, go feel like this. We'll be back. You're listening to the Oracle. Love this one. It's a scream baby. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you that Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And you need to get your question emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All three hours dedicated to you ask me anything anyway. Joining us again is Daniel Turner. Daniel Turner, the offshore wind stuff is finally starting to get more and more in the news.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's listened to you on this show many times has heard you talk about this. But could you explain for those of us who are dumb like me, why do the whales keep dying because of the windmills? I don't understand. Can they not see the windmills?
Speaker 4: So this is before you put down the windmills. They have to use an awful lot of sonar work to map the ocean floor because they have to build platforms. Right, Obviously, the wind turbines don't float. They're anchored into bedrock and sometimes thousands of feet deep, and so the sonars map the ocean floor to tell the people where to build, where to put the platforms, and the sonars, it seems, is what's screwing up the whales and their communication, and it's causing I think they're up to seventy five or eighty or so since Biden took office have washed up on shore. Now. Of course they say there's no direct cause and they can prove it, but we do know that, you know, pre sonar, no whales, post sonar eighty whales. So is it causality? Is a correlation? I hate playing these little silly games. Of course this is causing the whales to wash up. But you know what, Jesse, couple dead whales, big big deal, right, we got a planet to save. And so the green Peace people, where have they been? Remember save the whales? That was a big thing. Where are they? They're nowhere to be found, right, what's a couple of dead whales when there's a noble cause to fight climate change? So no one cares about the whales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as I've said many times, you'd think the feminists would be a little bit more concerned if whales are dying. But either way, California, California is rich in a lot of things. It seems like California is rich in pretty much everything, to be honest with you. Yet gas prices are through the roof there and the climate greenies are getting blamed for a lot of these fires. Talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, And this is the green paradise that they promised the rest of the world. When the aftermath of the fires happened, and they'll be finger pointing and trying to blame game. David Axelrod, Obama's advisor and campaign manager, tweeted that this is climate change and people like Donald Trump don't believe in climate California has been and is one hundred left. It is run by Democrats across the board. There is no serious Republican opposition. So this is the paradise that they have created. And when you have insane ideas put into practice, you know, America is a very resilient country. We survived Obama, We're gonna survive Biden. Right, We've got some big structures and a lot of grit damage aside. We're pretty resilient. But eventually these policies, when they don't get overturned, you don't get a little trump bereavement, et cetera. Eventually they will catch up with you. So, for example, it's illegal in California still in this part of Los Angeles to water your lawn. The drought ended three years ago. Yeah, but they never rescinded the order because climate groups have said, you know, this is a waste of water. They don't want you to have a lawn to begin with. Well, you got a lot of dead brown patches all in these urban, densely urban areas, right, it's illegal to remove fallen trees and dead underbrush, dead branches, that creates Hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold, pause on that. That has always blown me at.
Speaker 4: Why because that's habitat for little critters squirrels and chipmunks and everything. They do make their homes there, and they do absolutely. But you know what, Jesse, not long ago, coyotes used to make their home in Manhattan, and the people moved in and the coyotes moved out. And I'm sure you could find some climate lunatic who would say the coyotes have the right to return because they were here first. But people win, right, So I'm sorry squirrels and chipmunks. When we leave dead branches everywhere, you have a tinderbox, right, you have kindling across the city. And that's exactly what happened, and it caught.
Speaker 1: Up to them.
Speaker 4: So when I was saying that we're a resilient country, we really are. But eventually, if this will all compound each other and it will catch up, and this is where we are, and all these people saying this is compounded by climate change. Climate change didn't drain the water out of the fire hydrants, right. What drained the water out of the fire hydrants are people who don't know how to be firemen but are celebrating the fact that they have a lesbian fire chiefs. And you know, I could care less if she's lesbian, But that's the reason why she got the job. She didn't get the job because she's a good fire chief. She got the job because she's a good lesbian. Well, this is diversity in action. How many times did Boeing celebrate their diversity till all their planes started falling apart mid air? Right? So, sadly, does it take this much death and destruction for people to realize the danger of DEI Karen Bass, Mayor of Los Angeles. She's historic because she's a woman and she's black, and that's all she ran on. Kamala Harris, that's all she ran on. The bullet weed dodged in November Jesse of not having Kamala Harris because she would have brought to calif you know, caliv Gavin Newsom is to California with Kamala Harris is to the border, and it would have been four more years of compounded terrible policies that eventually would have the whole country burn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Leader, we dodge a bullet there. Daniel my friend as always, Daniel Turner, power of the future. Thank you so much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: God bless Yes, thanks los Jeez.
Speaker 1: This is one of the assistant chiefs, the LAFD assistant chief Just listen to this. Part of that work means speaking up for those who can't. Over the last few years, LAFD has dealt with a fair share of controversy and Larsen not afraid to sell the alarm.
Speaker 3: I chose to speak out pretty much by myself about the issues of sexism and racism within my department and the need for change. I don't think there's any questions that our department is the best at fighting fires. We do it better than anybody in the world. But when it comes to the personnel side, we have some issues and they're not insurmountable, but they need to be addressed and fixed to the best of everybody's ability.
Speaker 1: Freaking lunacy whatever. Let's do some emails and we're going to talk about Garth Brooks men and women's sports, Mexico's finally helping out with the immigration stuff, all that and so much more still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show. Before we get to those things, let's talk about switching your cell phone service to a company that doesn't hate the country. I think that's probably a very good idea, don't you. Probably a good idea not to pay at and t to crap all over our values. You know, when you switch to pure talk, it's really really easy. I want to stress that it's easy. I wouldn't have done it if it was a pain. Well, I mean, it's going to take an hour on the phone. Out of this paper, We're gonna no it's a ten minute phone call with an American. How many companies out there are so patriotic they hire Americans. Pure Talk does. You don't have to go get rewired to a customer service center in Zimbabwe. It's right here. Switch. They're CEOs of veteran when they give back, they give back to veterans groups. They're on the same five G network. And you'll pay less if for no other reason pay less. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. That'll save you an extra fifty percent off your first month pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Switch to Pure Talk an hour left. Hang on