Speaker 1: Hey, discos, need a little more Disgraceland in your life, just to touch to get you through. Yeah, me too. This is the podcast that comes after the podcast. Welcome to Disgraceland, the after Party. Welcome to the Disgraceland bonus episode, a little thing we like to call the after party. This is the show after the show, the party after the party, the bridge to get you from one full episode of Disgraceland to the other, the backyard to dig into the dirt. On this bonus episode, we are talking about this week's subject of the Disgraceland full episode, Sigourney Weaver. More from the wild, Wet, moved up, Disgusto world of Sean Diddy Combs Special Blink one E two tommed Along live stream storytelling event that I'm staging on October ninth that You're going to buy tickets for see what I did there, And of course we are diving into your voicemails, texts and more and as always, a whole lot of rosie. All right, disc goes, let's get into it. Shawn Combs subjected victims to physical, emotional and verbal abuse to cause the victims to engage in freakoffs. Combs maintained control over his victims through, among other things, physical violence, promises of career opportunities, granting and threatening to withhold financial support, and by other course of means, including tracking their whereabouts, dictating the victim's appearance, monitoring their medical records, controlling their housing, and supplying them with controlled substances. During and separate from freakoffs, Combs, among other things, hit, kicked through objects, at and dragged victims, at times by their hair. These assaults often resulted in injuries that took days or weeks to heal. Combs also threatened victims careers and livelihoods, including if they resisted participating in freakoffs. Victims believe they cannot refuse Combs's demands without risking their financial or job security, or without repercussions in the form of physical or emotional abuse. Combs also used the sensitive, embarrassing, and incriminating recordings that he made during Freakoffs as collateral to ensure the continued obedience and silence of the victims. Okay, I am obviously quoting from the Sean Diddy Combs federal indictment that came down last week. If you need to know what a freakoff is by now you're not paying attention. Freakoffs are these? I guess you could just call them an orgy, but it still it's much more than that. It's much more than that. I guess. You know, when we're talking about a freak off, we're talking about a party at Ditty's and of all sex with a lot of different people, alleged celebrities, lots of prostitutes who were trafficked across state lines, flown in for these parties, specifically for the purposes of sex, which is illegal on a bunch of different counts. Okay, So that was just a quote that I read from the indictment, Like I said, that came down last week. That's just the smattering of the charges it's in that paragraph. Charges also include racketeering, sex trafficking that I just mentioned, and arson. Hello kid Cuddy. All right, I've been trying to figure out how to think about this case. On the one hand, you have one of the most salacious indictments in the history of the entertainment business, in the history of our culture. Okay, that's a big thiss is this is real Sodom and Gamora stuff come to light with one of the biggest names in entertainment. And there is zero hyperbole in the statement that I just made. That the facts laid out not only in the indictment, but in the evidence that we've seen already, namely the Cassie Ventura video where Diddy is savagely shown beating her. So you get that. You have the video there, you have the indictment here, and then we have the pre indictment civil claims that were brought against Ditty by Rodney Little Rod Jones and a couple of others, claims that seem to be at the heart of this indictment, which is causing all of us who are watching this case to believe that Little Rod and perhaps Cassie Ventura and a couple of others who filed civil claims are cooperating with the Feds. Now. The reason I say that is because you can tell when you go through the indictment and you're looking at the charges and you're looking at the evidence that the federal government claims to have, it aligns very neatly with the civil claim against Ditty from Cassie Ventura and as well as a couple of other civil suits that have been brought against Ditty before this federal indictment. Again, they look like they're of a piece, okay, And that is very damning, and it makes me believe that the likelihood that these accusations in the indictment are real are true, It's a highly probable thing. As far as I'm concerned, I think Diddy is guilty. I think he's guilty of everything that he's accused of in the indictment and probably a little bit more. And I think the Feds think so too. So then back to how I'm trying to figure out what to think of this case overall. On the one hand, you have the indictment, like I said, and on the other hand, you have TikTok in the public's reaction to the Ditty news and the wild wild one more wild wild conspiracy theories that are out there, everything from accusations that Ditty's freak offs we're all part of some elaborate financial scheme with the Kardashians, to accusations that did he sexually abused Justin Bieber when he was a kid. Accusations that Diddy had his ex kimporter killed because she got her hands on highly compromising video, to accusations that Diddy and jay Z murdered Becky with the Good Hair because she was pregnant with hers and Jay's illegitimate love child. And then there is the whopper of a conspiracy theory involving a former ex president that I'll get into in the all access portion of this bonus episode. These theories aren't just standalone theories though, Okay, like I said, I mentioned TikTok. In some cases they're backed by visual and audio evidence. Don't search Ditty and meek Mill on TikTok, by the way, not unless you want to be absolutely horrified and disgusted with the so called video and audio evidence that I'm referring to here. As compelling as it may be to some people, it does not prove the conspiracies. Okay, I'm sorry, it just doesn't. Just because jay Z partied with Ditty, that doesn't prove the conspiracy that they're talking about with jay Z. Just because a random ebook on kim Porter, supposedly by kim Porter, how does that work? She's dead? Just because that book was published on Amazon a couple days ago, it doesn't prove the conspiracy. Just because Ben left Jen, it doesn't prove the conspiracy just because Justin Bieber is depressed, it doesn't prove the conspiracy. Here are the facts. There is nothing in the indictment about rape. There is nothing in the indictment about murder. There is nothing in the indictment about abusing minors. Okay, the indictment and the charges here are sensational enough. Here's where I'm stepping off the train with a conspiracy theorists. We don't have to go there. We don't have to weave all these insane stories of which there is no proof right now. And you know, I mean, you can talk about it politely, I guess offline at parties at the bar in the all access portion of this Modus episode, which I'm going to do. But being out there representing it as truth is I just feel like it's irresponsible, even for somebody as deplorable as Diddy Devil's advocate. Though Okay, there are let's call them Ditty whistleblowers, even though that's not the right term. But there are people from Ditty's orbit who are out there on a limb, like I just mentioned, meant making these conspiratorial allegations. There's an ex security guard, He's got a lot to say and of course there's our MB singer Jaguar Wright, who was accusing Diddy of everything from murder to blowing up the Space Shuttle in eighty six. Okay, maybe that last part up just to be a conspiracy theorist as well, but to me, Jaguar Wright seems to be batshit crazy. However, and here's the Devil's advocate part. To the best of my knowledge, Diddy jay Z neither have taken legal action against Jaguar Wright to get her to stop talking. Okay, so that's potentially telling all right. Conversely, Kim Kardashian's attorney has been handing out season desist letters over the past week, like Meek Mill passing out baby oil at a freak off, which is to say, that's a lot of season desist letters to so called internets loose out there accusing Kim of being part of the Diddy conspiracy, which tells me that Kim was not part of the conspiracy. So in the end, in the final analysis, what I think we have here is exactly what the indictment says. That we have a bad, bad, bad dude who did horrific things to people and who yes, has created a massive video archive of lots and lots and lots of people having lots and lots and lots of sex. And yes, when these videos come out, and I believe some will, they will be embarrassing for some and not so embarrassing for others. I mean, come on, it's twenty twenty four. Is anyone going to be that shock to see Kim Kardashian having sex we already have? Or Jay Z or any other musician. These are hip hop stars. That debauchery is baked into the cake. They admitted all in their lyrics. Yes, maybe certain executives, maybe certain New York City local politicians or whoever, don't want their little filibusters waving out there in the wind on video or whatever. But that's not really as bad as what's being bandied about on take Talk murder rape. I could be wrong, but I just don't think so. I think if they had ditty on either, they would have included it in the indictment. Now, a former president having sex with men on video, I doubt that too, But I can make the conspiracy theorist case. I'm the timing of this whole saga relevant to that specific conspiracy theory, But you'll get that later in the all Access portion to this Ponus episode, And I promise you it's a novel idea that you're not going to get on TikTok or anywhere else. But in the end, I think Aukham's razor is at work here. The most likely of scenarios is the truth again, a bad guy doing really bad things with some bad friends, caught up in an embarrassing situation, more embarrassing for some, less embarrassing for others. But on those friends. Here's something that's really pissing me off the more that I think about it. Like I said in last week's episode, that everyone remotely connected to the business of pop culture and entertainment knew at least a little bit about Ditty's behavior, just like we did with Weinstein, just like we did with Cosby. Okay, I said that last week, and I believe it. It's so with that it's no stretch to say that those who knew him and who partied with him knew about his behavior, knew more about his behavior. Right, So where are they now? Where are their tweets condemning Diddy? I'm talking mainly about those APEX celebrities who seem to always be the first to spout off at the mouth on Twitter when something outrageous happens in the world, to dictate to us pleaves what is right and wrong, to condemn those doing the outrageous thing, whatever it is, and most importantly, to demonstrate to us how fucking righteous they are by comparison. There are numerous examples I could pull from, and honestly, I could fill the whole episode with the self righteous hypocrisy of dim winded mainstream celebrities, but I'll focus for now anyway on a man who literally calls himself King Lebron James, you fucking fraud. I always thought he was a fraud on the court, but now we know he's a tower of empty suited virtue signaling bullshit. Lebron king James as he I'm pretty sure he had to put that on his driver's license, But I digressed. Lebron as recently as twenty twenty, was quoted as saying about his friend Ditty, ain't no party like a Diddy party. Okay, I got no problem with that. There's no evidence Lebron James got up to anything bad at Ditty's, and I don't believe that everyone who did attend the parties, took part in the freak offs the orgy. So I don't begrudge Lebron for going, or for having a good time, or even for bragging about it, but I do have a problem with this. In August of this year this year, last month, Lebron announced that his non profit was launching an initiative to focus on women's rights, saying about women quote, their voice is the most powerful right now. We need to get behind them. I encourage y'all to join the fight with us, led by these great ladies. And more than a vote. More than a vote is Lebron's nonprofit.
Speaker 2: HM.
Speaker 1: Where was Lebron back in May of this year when his friend Ditty was seen dragging a woman across a hotel floor by her and beating the shit out of her with his fists and his feet. Lebron had no comment. And you know what I get it. Lebron doesn't want to enter the fray. I wouldn't want to either if I were him. But then I will leave you with this. I will end where I began, which is actually a ditty thing. Did he believes in starting the day with a song or an artist and then ending the day with the same artist. I don't know that's always stuck with me for some reason. So I'm going to follow that approach with this block of the Bonus episode and end it where I started with a pull quote from the indictment for King Lebron James to contemplate again. Combs maintained control over his victims through, among other things, physical violence, promises of career opportunities, granting and threatening to withhold financial support, and by other coercive means, including tracking their whereabouts, dictating the victim's appearance, monitoring their medical records, controlling their housing, and supplying them with controlled substances during in separate from Freakastar homes, among other things, hit kicked through objects, at and dragged victims, at times by their hair. These assaults often resulted in injuries it took days or weeks to heal. Combs also threatened victims careers their livelihoods, including if they resisted participating in freak offs. Victims believed they could not refuse Combs's demands without risking their financial or job security, or without repercussions in the form of physical or emotional abuse. Combs also used the sensitive embarrassing and incriminating recordings that he made during freakoffs as collateral to ensure the continued obedience and silence of the victims. Who do you think the victims were here? They were women, Yes, they were men, but they were also women. Lots in, lots in lots of women. On top of Cassie Ventura, Sean Combs is a walking hashtag me too monster and Lebron James fucking so so why hasn't he come out on behalf of more than a vote to condemn his friends violence against women. That's what a real leader would do. I'll tell you why. Because he's a fraud, a fraud who couldn't hold Larry Bird's jock, never mind Michael Jordan's or Kobe's. But that's another story. More on Diddy in the coming weeks. I don't know how much of it, guys, that I'm going to continue to hit on these bonus episodes, maybe if new information that is credible comes to light. But I'm going to cover this story for the most part, in the same way that I cover any story, which is to say, a lot of research and attention to storytelling detail. I'm working on an episode now that is based on the indictment and the legally filed civil complaints. Okay, I hope to have that out to you by the end of the year, and I think perhaps one or two more episodes throughout twenty twenty five, depending and again, like I said, if anything wild breaks, I'll hit upon it here. If any of these conspiracies prove to be true, I will come on and ecro But I'm not going to be chasing the conspiracy theorists except for later today and the all access portion of this bonus episode, because I do have a hot take and I want you to hear it where I get into the theory of a certain ex president's alleged relationship to Diddy, as well as touched a little bit more on the alleged jay Z murder theory. In the meantime, I'll be back in the Flash with your voicemails, texts, and dms. Was Tom DeLong from Blink one Eity two really contacted by aliens? What evidence has the government actually shared with Tom DeLong proving the existence of life on other planets? Is Tom DeLong a government sciop meant to disinform American youth about the true nature of the UFO phenomenon. These are some of the questions I had about the Tom DeLong from Blink one eighty two story before I began researching it to bring it to the virtual stage in a live stream for you guys that I am hosting on October ninth. I want to know what questions you guys might have. And it's because this live stream is a little different. It's not a one way street with me on screen just telling you a story. Sure, that's part of it, but it's also me on screen while I'm telling you the story, engaging with you in the chat and answering your questions. Imagine that you were listening to a Disgraceland episode and I said something and you had a question about it, and you could just ask me and I could just answer you right there in real time. That's what I'm talking about, Okay, But this is going to be a full episode of Disgraceland with video with images, almost a little documentary type thing, but with me in there with you in the chat, answering any questions for you that might arise as you're learning about the story. That is the experience that we're going to have on October ninth as part of the Disgraceland live stream, and I want you guys to be as much of a part of the event as I am. So I thought that, Yeah, it'll be cool to be live in the chat together on October ninth, But it would also be cool if you guys shot me any questions you have in advance about this story subject. It can be anything related to Tom DeLong, Blink one eighty two, UFOs, the UFO phenomenon, or Tom's work in this field. But most important, I want to talk about your experiences with UFOs, any sightings you've had, or sightings that friends or family might have had, or any phenomenal experiences whatsoever. A few of you have already shared in the Patreon chat, but I want you guys to give me a call six one seven nine oh six six six three eight, send me a text, let me know about any UFO experiences you've had, or any questions at all you may have had relative to this subject. We're going to get into all that in the chat on October ninth during the show. And that's just the main part of the show, all right. We've also got the after party portion of the show that's happening after. Okay, we' I'll be doing a version of this bonus episode after the fully streamed live stream version of the of the Tom DeLong Story. Okay six one seven nine oh six six six three eight send me your question moment dot co slash disgrace slant to get your tickets. Okay, speaking of calls and text, let's check out this voicemail from the three one oh, who's combining a couple questions of the week. Here with his answer, best TV show of all time, which grew out of the Matthew Perry episode we released last week, and my question about the best alien movies in television that came out of the Sigourty Weaver episode that we released a couple days ago. Here we go play the three one oh.
Speaker 2: Jake, This is Muri from the three one oh.
Speaker 3: Just listen to it. Which one was that? Oh yeah, the Friends episode and sad I'm sorry, I try to block that stuff out anyway. Best TV show ever? Best TV show ever Babylon five Okay, sci fi from the nineties, but it was the last. It lasted five seasons. It was planned for five seasons. The creator of the show wrote ninety two or ninety three of the one h ten episodes of the show, if followed the arc that he made for it. He had trap doors for people who wanted to leave the show, and he could pick up where their character arc left off. The man was a genius. He doesn't get enough credit for it. Seasons two through four or probably some of the most spell binding TV I've ever watched. And I really enjoyed that. So loved the episode. Like I said, sorry, sorry for blanking out there, but I do. I try to, I try to blank out some of that sad stuff, but I really I really did enjoy it in the moment, and I like the little epilogue that you put in there, tell him exactly how things are going now with the case and how it is being handled. So thank you very much. Appreciate the hard work, Appreciate all the work you guys do.
Speaker 1: Have a good depth. Wow that that showrunner, that execution, that creator. That sounds amazing. I had no idea Babylon five though, always reminds me of an inappropriate Joe from joke from David tel which I'm not going to repeat here. I've never been a sci fi guy. I think you know that, but I'm becoming sci fi curious, so you're I'm gonna I'll check out some of Babylon five. Might not get to it right away, but this is a strong recommendation from you, so I appreciate that. Stoke for the call and also stokey Doug Matthew Perry episode. Thank you. All right, let's check out this from the seven to six sub Jake.
Speaker 4: This is Jerio from the seven to six. Oh down here in Soco Baby. I just listened to your episode The Freak Ops about Sean Ditty and now all that fun stuff. I want to recommend you a fun sci fi horror movie though, that I think a lot of people would agree on would be Events Horizon. It was star Sam Neo, Laurence Fishburn, a couple other recognizable faces, mid nineties horror movie. It's not just only like a real fun movie to start off to kind of get her booky loud. It's also really cool because they're all the behind the scenes information of the practical effects and the way the script was originally supposed to.
Speaker 2: Play out, this and that. But it's also just.
Speaker 4: A fun fun movie to watch, especially if you want to be freaked out about deming then space and whatnot. So definitely check it out Event Horizon. I recommend it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, lad all right, dude, lots of res on Event Horizon a lot. Okay, So I'm gonna watch it. I'm gonna try to watch it this weekend with my wife. We can find time. Sometimes. What's going on lately is just like the kids. Our kids are staying up later now, especially on weekends. And it used to be we get them down pretty early, around like eight o'clock on a weekend, and then we sort of have the night to ourselves to just kind of hang out, watch a movie, do whatever. Now it's like they're staying out way later. They go to bed and I just crash out. And I don't know. I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this. I'm going to try to make I guess because I'm I'm I don't want to commit to watching a movie this weekend. But if I if I am going to watch a movie this weekend, I think it's going to be Event Horizon. I gotta I gotta talk my wife and do I don't know, Maybe I can is it appropriate for ten year olds? Maybe I can talk, Maybe I can watch it. With my son if my wife won't watch it with me anyways, all right, let's check out the seven to one to three.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake today from seven and three.
Speaker 3: Man, that back of Perry one was harsh.
Speaker 4: I'm at work.
Speaker 2: I'm a hard deadline getting out or crazy hours.
Speaker 3: Had to take a walk.
Speaker 2: That one really hit me.
Speaker 3: To the hell of a job man, Friends of the episode I used for show I used to watch all the time.
Speaker 4: And that one just hit me.
Speaker 3: He's just a fantastic job love mankind to walk away.
Speaker 2: I had tears of my eyes. Good job, man, keep.
Speaker 1: It up seven one to three. Thank you for the call. I appreciate that. Sorry, we've made you cry. It's gonna happen sometimes. Guys. If you haven't heard the Matthew Perry episode yet, go check it out. All right. As you guys know, this week we featured in incredibly weird episode on Sigourney Weaver, star of the Alien franchise. So I want to go to Lee here and I think Memphis? Where is Lee at? Play the nine on one?
Speaker 2: Hey, Ja, Lee out of Memphis? Which is the nine zero one? Hey, real quick, I heard your talking about Prometheus, fantastic movie. I recently crammed for Romulus by watching Frommetheus and then Covenant by my side. So he and I went and saw Romulus. I thought Covenant was fantastic. Romulus, on the other hands, was not as good. It's kind of a little bit disappointing. But you need to see it to see what I mean. As far as a recommendation, there was a movie that came out nineteen ninety three called Fire at the Sky, had DV. Spleen in it, and it's a boy an alien abduction based on true story. Check it out. Thanks what you do and for being so available for your listeners.
Speaker 1: Taught you later back Wow, Lee, great recommendations on the alien franchise stuff. Like I mentioned, I saw Prometheus a little bit ago and I really dug it. But I want to get into the rest of it as well. But I'm really excited to hear about this Fire in the Sky recommendation. Never heard of it, and it sounds worth checking out. Ninety three, I think you said sweet spot for nineties movies. All right, let's do.
Speaker 5: Some texts, all right.
Speaker 1: First text here at the top of the feed again, Fire in the Sky comes from the seven two seven. Just Fire in the Sky based on a true alien abduction awesome movie. All right, I'm feeling it. Four one two, writes in Jake, A great episode would be Eddie van Halen, drug addle genius, one of only two people that change guitar, created gear and guitars, great songwriter for one two. Dude, I couldn't agree more. I agree with you so much that we already wrote and produced and created and released in episodeisode about Eddie van Halen, about the creation of his own gear and guitars, his songwriting prowess, his drug addiction, all that it's there and it's waiting for you in the archive. All right, van Halen, go get it. I'm gonna do a part two van Halen next year, I think, because there's so much and we only got this a little of it. Four three seven right saying, hey, can you do an episode on Alice Bag from the Bags and HR from Bad Brains. I can definitely do an episode and will do an episode on HR from Bad Brains at some point. I don't know who Alice Bag from the Bags is. The Bag sounds like a Boston band, but I could be wrong. Six' one Nine, Texan, hey, brother my name Is GERM i used to work in the music. Business i'm actually still kind of in the business my bands as well as any other. Adventures BUT i heard you promoting The blink one eighty two. Episode and funny Because i'm the one that first started booking those, guys and my club is the one that helped establish. Them, Okay germ is talking about a club Called soma In San, diego And germ goes on to, say, but, but, but but. Bye if you want to talk about The San diego music, scene or if you want to talk anything about ghosts and paranormal or being an artist or being in a, BAND i definitely have some insight and we could. Chat, Listen, germ let's. Chat, okay let's chat On october. Nine, okay get in, here, man get in, Here get in here for The blink one eighty two live stream that we're. Doing all, right it's everything you're talking. About, okay It's San, diego It's blink one eighty, two It's, aliens it's the. Phenomenon it's gonna be me hopefully, you hopefully a bunch of others inside the chat talking as the story's going. On moment dot Co slash Just grace SAND i get your. Tickets thanks for the, Text, Germ let's do one more here seven to seven four, Rights, Hey, jake listen to the latest bonus. Episode as far as space movie, recommendations it's gotta be killer clowns from outer. Space all, right we're diving. Deep i'm looking back at your your other texts here Is? Superman Could superman be a space? MOVIE i think it. Could superman was an? Alien right he was six one seven nine oh six six six three. Eight. Guys next, Week october is. Here we're moving into a very spooky month For. Disgraceland every single, episode every new full episode that we, release every rewind episode that we, release they are All halloween. Themed we are starting off Next tuesday with a new episode On Travis scott and The Astor world demonic disaster that happened back in twenty twenty. One this is a dark and evil. Episode the ongoings were truly, horrific and as you're listening to this, Episode i'll hit on this, later BUT i want to just mention it here six one seven nine oh six six six three eight in case you want to get a jump on the calls and the. Texts as you're listening to The Astra world, episode be thinking about the darkest events in music, history with the darkest days in music history where true evil was on. Display it can be. Anything it can be a, concert it can be a, riot it can be a, murder a killing, spree a serial. Killer whatever it is that happened in music history that was. Evil what is the biggest representation of that? Evil what? Day what event from music? History six, one, seven nine oh, six six sixty three. Eight that's going to be next week's question of the, Week so be thinking of that. One Astro world And Travis scott hit your feed. Next all, right let's do SOME dms dre The virgo seven to seven seven On Where Are WE x SAYS i don't even like, friends but That Matthew perry episode is one of the Best disgrace lam pod Episodes i've ever, heard And i've been a listener since day. One On, Facebook Matti dexter writes in who is your? Illustrator i've always loved your? Art, Well. Maddie our illustrator is a young fellow from Uh brooklyn Named Avi, spivok and he's super talented AND i knew of his art BEFORE i even launched the, podcast AND i, thought hot, damn that would go really well With, disgraceland AND i got in touch with, him and sure, enough he was interested in working, together and we've been working together ever. Since and a really cool thing happened a couple weeks ago With. Avi, ACTUALLY i woke up to a mention On instagram from none other Than CHUCK d From Public, enemy who was raving about The disgraceland episode art for The Public enemy episode THAT avi, did AND i thought that was really cool FOR av to get that. Recognition it was. Awesome chuck didn't say anything about the. EPISODE i don't think he heard, it but who. Knows the point is he Dug avi's art Did avi's? Great check him, Out Avi. Spivok he's, everywhere all, right if you guys want TO dm me at Disgrace sland pod, Everywhere, instagram X. Facebook i'm gonna take a quick break back and flash with some reviews and. Emails all, right, guys you know we're doing this live. Stream i've been talking about it at nauseam in this in this episode because it's coming up. Soon WHAT i haven't mentioned is that we have new merch specific for this. Event you gotta go to moment dot co Slash, disgraceland and when you're copping your, tickets you can grab one of three new t shirt designs THAT i am pretty stoked. On fans OF X files and of Course blink one eighty two will be very. Happy all, Right what else DO i have for updates? Here october twenty ninth is when our book club is happening. Again we're Doing The, exorcist Which i'm very happy, about and we also have an episode THAT i recorded yesterday On The exorcist that will be out at the end of that. Month so you know you're gonna get the you're gonna get the, Episode you're gonna get a book. Club, okay it's gonna pair very nicely For. Halloween That's Halloween, Week october twenty. Ninth hit me up at This grayland pod if you want to be part of the book, CLUB i will be posting a link on the socials of, Course patreon. Members we talk about the book club all the time in the chat and you're going to get access, there all. Right couple, reviews, guys. REVIEWS i read the reviews not BECAUSE i am a self congratulatory. Egomaniac that's definitely part of the, reason but also because the reviews are very. Important we are an independent, Podcast, okay everything.
Speaker 5: We do we do by.
Speaker 1: Ourselves sure we're supported by some, advertising but mainly we're supported by you, guys and when it comes to, promotion it's just us in you and the reviews help with discovery to help people find the. Show it makes the content more visible on the podcast, apps and that is, crucial even for a podcast like ours that has been around for a while and developed an. Audience if we want to keep getting in front of, people we need. Reviews we need the, likes we need the, shares all. That so that's why every week in this portion of the bonus, EPISODE i read a couple of, reviews and then if you hear your, review you got to hit me up on email disgracelanmpod at gmail dot, com, okay or hit me up on the socials AND i will send you some free merch whatever we get lying, AROUND t, shirts, pins AND i send these out once a. Month so if you haven't heard, you if you've messaged, me you haven't heard of me in a couple of, weeks it's because it's the end of the, month and we're getting close to dealing with getting the merch, out so you will be hearing from me. Shortly, anyways here we. GO s Two hill On apple Podcast. Rights it's a disgrace in the best. Way i've been listening To Disgrace land at least since twenty. NINETEEN i used to work a job WHERE i spend a lot of time, traveling and, man Did jake keep me company on the. Road it's one of the greatest Podcasts i've ever listened. To the stories are, incredible and the disgraceful things that you will learn about people that you love and admire and thought were. Amazing we'll blow your. Mind jake digs in behind the headlines and into the actual person in the. Stories you guys know that his voice is amazing and if you're, listening, yes if you're not, listening that's a. Disgrace, anyhow hit me UP s Two hill On Apple podcasts And i'll get you some merch over On, spotify where you can also leave a. Review Ilko, FETTER i Hope i'm pronouncing that the correct. Way ilko E E l C. O i've never seen that name. Before Elko fetter, RIGHTS i know humans hurt each other in terrible, ways but it's still hard to listen to the story of what happened to this. Boy no wonder he had to flee to a whole different world of his own. Making And Eelko fetter is commenting on The Sigourney weaver episode that we just released a goddess beasts and demons and paying tribute from death Row elko hit me. Up hit me up for some free. Merch, guys you want to get some free, merch you know how to do. It leave a review On Apple. Podcasts leave a review On. SPOTIFY i really appreciate, it all. Right, guys you want to email, me get a message to Me disgrace and pod at gmail dot. Com this one comes From harley, O'Connor great Name. Harley message, says there was a video on, TikTok maybe a year or two. AGO i can't remember who posted, it But diddy was dressed as the For halloween and approach someone else famous who didn't realize who it, was and there was nearly a, conflict and the person doing commentary was saying how Dangerous ditty is and people don't realize that he's still a gangster and that it's not an. Act AND i would say that this is part of that sort of anecdotal stuff that is all over, TikTok but it's also anecdotal evidence that has sort of been all over pop culture and in the. Zeitgeist AND i read that for a. Reason it's because it reinforces some of the points THAT i was making earlier in THE b. Block Disgrace landpod at gmail dot. Com you guys want to send me an email appreciate. It this, episode, though is nearing its. END i get to get out, here BUT i just want you to know you want to do a little More, Diddy you want to do a little More. Didty you can join me in the all access portion of this. Episode you got to become a member, though that's disgrace lampod dot com slash. MEMBERSHIP i want to be on the other side of me talking about this, wild wild conspiracy theory that's almost too wild not to talk. ABOUT i don't subscribe to, it But i'm gonna tell you HOW i think it could be. True if it were, true if that makes, Sense if that makes, sense it's the type of thing i'd be talking to you about IF i ran into you at the. Bar, okay that's Why i'm saving it for the all access so you can check that out if you. Want All, right take a quick break back in the.
Speaker 5: Flash all, RIGHT i am.
Speaker 1: Back and before we wrap, up, though go get those tickets to the disgracelaand live stream event On october. Ninth moment dot co Slash disgraceland be a part of the show with. Me All, Right i'm about to get out of, here but BEFORE i, do before next week's episode On Travis scott in astra A, WORLD i want you guys to be thinking about the darkest days in music, history the darkest events. Ever, okay the, riots the murder, spreeze the serial. Killers where does the evil lie hit me? Up six one seven nine sixty sixty six three eight and let me. Know we'll talk about it next week's after, Party. Okay in this, episode we talked obviously About, ditty we talked About bieber and you guys know where those subjects are at The Disgrace sant archive BECAUSE i mentioned them last. Week. Okay we've also mentioned jay z. Here jay is episode fifty one From march twenty, fourth twenty twenty if you want to check that. Out it's one of my favorite. Episodes there's a lot in there On Fred hampton from The Black, panthers and The Black panthers are a big part of Our tupac, episodes and those episodes are of course connected to The biggie, episodes all of which are relevant in light of this ditty, news but The tupac epso are my. Favorite those are episodes sixty nine and seventy and they were released On january twenty, six twenty twenty. One In february, second twenty twenty, one. Respectively Fifty cent was not mentioned in this, episode but he probably should have been because his commentary on this whole diddy thing from the beginning has been hysterical and spot. On and we of course have a fitty episode From february, fourteenth twenty twenty. Three that's episode one seventeen in the archive and it is waiting for, you as is Our Van halen. Episode Van halen Is episode Let Me See here one sixty, seven released On march twenty, six two thousand and twenty. Four check that. Out thank, you, Guys thank you for the, Calls thank you for the, voicemails all the, engagement the. REVIEWS i appreciate. IT i get a jump BEFORE i. Do let's recap number one right now in your. Feed our episode On Sigourney weaver coming, tomorrow a special rewind episode from our, archive and we're talking About Travis scott And astroworld in next week's. Episode SO i want to know from you, Guys LIKE i just, said what is the darkest day from music? History number three merch, winners get in. Touch you know who you. Are number, four get tickets to The disgraceland live stream On october ninth at moment dot com Slash. Disgraceland number. Five remember no one cares about great storytelling more than you. Do and well that is a, disgrace all. Right in honor of the subject of our most recent episode On Sigourney, weaver me reading to you The billboard chain the Day alien hit theaters On june twenty, second nineteen seventy. Nine number One Hot Stuff Donna summer last week, two peak position one weeks on chart. Nine number Two We Are Family Sister sledge last week, three peak position two weeks on chart position. Eight number Three Ring My Bell Anita ward last week, six peak position just three weeks on chart six number, Four just WHEN i needed you, Most, Randy when did you last?
Speaker 5: Week?
Speaker 1: Five peak position last week and seeks one last number flash peak physicians number Number talking and start mixing