Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile Network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speeds not available in all areas. Kanye West and Beyonca sinceereal censory, I saw it, not kicked out of the Grammys, despite earlier reports. As nominee, Kanye walked the red carpet and posed with Bianca. The two then got into their car left, but they turned heads with their arrival, with Bianca leaving little to their imagination by going completely naked underneath a sheer mini dress.
Speaker 4: I mean that's I mean means is this is expected?
Speaker 5: It's expected?
Speaker 2: What does he do?
Speaker 5: How do I make a splash? How do I take advantage of this?
Speaker 2: Kanye?
Speaker 5: He again, it's the USTA Grammys. What do I do?
Speaker 4: I use my muse to make my statement? And she made a statement. I mean it's we've all we've all seen athtigity.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, but I ain't really trying to see it out in public, not an event like that, O Joe.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point where I just said, he to make the statement? How do you make the statement and grab the attention? How do you grab their headlines? You do it exactly what they did, and they worked. She got some nice in their mind.
Speaker 2: Yo. Kendrick Lamar won Grammy for a Record of the Year and then later won another Grammy for Song of the Year. Not like us, excepting award from Dana rosss. This is what it's about, man, because at the end of the day, nothing is more powerful than rap music. I don't care what it is. Where our culture and it's always gonna stay here and live forever. Beyonce one grab Grammy for Album of the Year for Cowboy Carter. Hold On, this is her first album of the year, is it? I think it is because normally Taylor Swift, I think it's won four, has beaten her, has beaten her out a couple of times. I think she's got all these Grammys, but I think Cowboy Carter is her first album of the year. Hold on, how she went Grammy for Album of the Year and she ain't getting no Country Music award. That's some bull jack. Oh yo, how oo? How how am I the Super Bowl? How am I a m VP of the league? And I don't make the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I know one thing. You need to save your money up because we were.
Speaker 2: Going on tour tour for what.
Speaker 4: Beyonce announced that, Yeah, I know she did. Oh this is I'm I'm gonna call'n make make i'ma make the call. We're gonna flat where she is, and we're gonna sit down and we're gonna talk to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What happened? Nightcap? Nightcap featuring Beyonce. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: She won quite hung she won? So she won. She won a Grammy Album of the Year for Cowboy Carter. Did she win anything? She won Country album too? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Country Album of the Year.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations Beyonce. Look, she's the most I'm not mistaken. I think she's the most decorated uh uh uh singer uh in Grammy history. I don't think anybody has more than she does. And she finally has an Album of the Year, if I'm not mistaken, right, Album of the Year? Right? Okay, I like that. Congrats Beyonce. Well done. Alicia Key says DEI is not a threat, It's a gift and powerful speech. She was presented with the Doctor Drake Global Impact Award at the twenty twenty five Grammars. Queen Latifa presented Alicia with the honor, calling her a global force. In her acceptance speech, she gave a shout out to female musicians like Missy Elliott, Linda Perry, and Moore, saying I always had to fight for certain level of respect as a songwriter, composer, and especially producer. It's strange that we think women as producers like Quinn. We don't think of women as producers like Quincy Jones, doctor Dre Squizzy, her husband Squizby. But female producers have always powered the endustry. The Miami heat guard Terry Rosier allegedly manipulated his performance in twenty twenty three as part of an illegal sports betting scheme. Alarms were raised after suspicious wagers were placed on Rosier in March of twenty twenty three game between the Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Pelicans. The NBA said alarms were raised after unusual high number of wagers were placed on Rosier to go under statistical benchmarks. The firm task with monitoring gambling activities US Integrity alerted the NBA and sportsbook. Rosier left with the sore right foot after having scored only five points. The NBA did its own internal investigation and found no wrongdoings. But the FEDS are now looking into the matter.
Speaker 4: Well, if the NBA didn't find the wrongdoings, what are the fans gonna do? Because if anything, if anybody be any more thorough than checking players and anything gambling related, wouldn't it be the NBA and.
Speaker 2: Not You think I want to find something that's going on with my player and manipulating the games.
Speaker 5: That's what I want, all right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Think about Tim Donaghye, he was the fans. I can't. I can't let no.
Speaker 5: See who you're going with it.
Speaker 4: I see you're going with it, but listen, protecting the protecting the shield, the NBA shield. But you're you're gonna let the player skate on by without showing laying down the law, letting other players know. Listen, this is something that we're not gonna tolerate. We're not having this. It's gonna look even worse if the FBI find something when you've already done your due.
Speaker 5: Diligence and your research to see if he did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping the FBI don't snoop. I hoping the FBI says, Okay, they did their investigation, let's let it lie.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And when I'm hoping I don't want to, oh Joe, they already say what do fans think the script is in? Man? He gave read right? Oh really want that? O? Yo? Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? What? I don't understand what these guys and this is an allegation guys are making so much money?
Speaker 6: Oh yo, why would you? Why would you even run the risk? The risk is just too great, right, I don't owe you. I don't get it. A guy that is making.
Speaker 2: Nineteen somewhere between nineteen and twenty five million dollars for a few for a couple of dollars for the homies or somebody, you willing to risk that and your good name and your reputation, Yeah, and take they take you. I don't know, dude, I don't know. If they take people to jail, maybe that's a fire. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Really, Hey, everybody's mindset is different.
Speaker 4: And just the thought of it, thinking you know that I can get away with this, I can make a little extra cab on the side, and that that you would need it, not that you would need it as an NBA player, you know.
Speaker 2: But hey, I ain't, Oh Joe, I love. I make X amount of dollars, I ain't trying to flip ten If I get ten ms, don't you I ain't trying to flip that. I would take my little five five to seven percent and I'm gonna keep it moving. That's a crazy mentality. Man, I got ten MS, I'm gonna flip that thing and make that thing twenty good lucky that do you understand what you gotta potentially do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The risk is too great? Two great, And that says Rogier has made one hundred and thirty four MS in his career, thirty four, one hundred and thirty four.
Speaker 5: And a lot everybody. Yes, that's a whole that's a whole heap of chance.
Speaker 2: Oho, we talked about this, oh your When you make that kind of money, you get access to the that the average people can't get. Now you get an opportunity to put a little fun together. Hey, somebody come in little entry level. They will ay boom boom. And now you hit a lick with a uber, You hit a lick with it this company, You hit a lick with that company. Now you ten x, fifteen, twenty x your money on two hundred fous Look at Kobe body armor eight meal flipped it, sold the COVID cola four hundred mel James Harden said, hey, Kobe talked them into it. He put a little something in there. Boom, fifty cent tuck stock, yom of water. God sold one hundred mil. Do it like that? Got come on, God, y'all got too much money. I hope, I hope this is a truth. I really do. I hope this is just an allegation. And when the FBI do their due diligence, they say, nah, there was nothing. There was nothing that he really had a sore foot, YadA, YadA, YadA. But just like they called Michael Porter Jr. Brother manipulated the thing.
Speaker 5: He lord, yeah, he wasp.
Speaker 2: This type of spello.
Speaker 5: Oh, here we go. I've been waiting on this.
Speaker 2: You've been waiting. You've been waiting.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you before we even before we even start. Now, this is what I've been doing.
Speaker 4: And I'm happy we haven't been doing it because I've been on my flights, having to work.
Speaker 5: I've been taking up the saurus with me.
Speaker 2: You're at it.
Speaker 5: The sorrous with me.
Speaker 2: And after that book, tell yeah.
Speaker 5: I got it, I got it. Yeah, I talked to goddamn fast man. Hey, how do how do I I need to tell you some type of classes or something.
Speaker 2: Slow down, because I be I'll be.
Speaker 4: Talking so fast I can't even get a guy in words out.
Speaker 2: Jesus, slow down. It's the same thing I do. I do the same thing. I get excited, like if I'm just having a regular conversation. My voice is like very mamotne very baritonic. I get excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: All right, o't Joe your first word? Mnemonic?
Speaker 5: Mnemonic? Yes, noemonic, nemonic, themonic.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm taking a n A m n A m oh n I see mnemonic.
Speaker 2: M n e oh and I see mnemonic.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, you call me who that?
Speaker 1: I can't see it my eyes bad nature boy.
Speaker 2: All right, oh Joe, Oh this one, Oh Joe, this one. I know you're gonna get this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Terror dactyl, No, hey, come on, I know you got this. I just want you, said, I said, I said, as I've been fired out into a bucket of coalbinur will get terrordactyl.
Speaker 4: Terror doctor is a good word. I saw Jurassic Part Yes, I saw. I even had the arror the terror dactyl. Uh from he man, there was a terror doctline. He man, Yes, that's a crazy word, but here we go. You ready, yep, terror t E double r mm hmm, Oh my goodness, No t E t e r A dactyl t A c t U double l.
Speaker 5: I know that's right. I know that's wrong.
Speaker 2: You absolutely correct, that's wrong. It's p Come on, that is p t e r oh d a c t y l.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 5: Hey, there was no way I was gonna get that. Oh, come on, talk to me.
Speaker 2: Flim flim flm and you know, secretion of mucus is like to it.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what's funny. I bet this is one of those words where the first word. You know, I'm thinking that flim stars like f I f f l and I bet it's probably had.
Speaker 5: It's probably something else in front of it is probably silent. Huh f lim Okay, I appreciate that. Uh flim u p h l I M I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: P h l e g m limb.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing good tonight.
Speaker 2: You're not doing good, Joe, but they still hope.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing good tonight. I don't think we can let too much time go go go past.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you so you what you need? You need spellow sequel at least twice a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, because this this ain't this ain't it. It's not given.
Speaker 2: A pom who A palm A poem?
Speaker 4: Now when I sound it out a palm, Now, i'm you know, the English language and the way things are spelled can be tricky. Now the way I'm signing it out A palm, A P A L M.
Speaker 5: Now am I wrong? If I'm wrong?
Speaker 2: A P L O M B See that?
Speaker 5: See that? Why why they got to be so exotic? Why not just spell it? High sounds? Man?
Speaker 2: But you got this one, Joe, this was you.
Speaker 7: Recescitate, recescitate, resuscitate after scoring a touchdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 5: I had to resuscitate the football.
Speaker 1: Yes, recess r E c.
Speaker 5: E double s R E c E s I t A T E.
Speaker 2: R E s U s c I.
Speaker 5: Where do you come from? E?
Speaker 2: Where do you come from? Rough sess, sir, tate, sir? You know what?
Speaker 5: This is not a good night.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, y'all. Until didn't do too well tonight?
Speaker 5: Hey I went over five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How many times have I? You know, I haven't gone over five in a minute.
Speaker 2: It has been. It has been. It has been a minute on you. I will give you credit. It's been a minute. Yeah. Maybe you mean to jump back on them Harvard online classes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you know the they bamed they bamed me from uh from from Harvard.
Speaker 2: Well you about to try Yale Lebron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know a lot on the transcript.
Speaker 2: Yeah we figured that and and uh and uh if President Trump just did away with d I.
Speaker 5: So hey, I have I have a question. Listen. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, you know, now you know, you know your your your little nephew. I don't be too much in the politics now. And I know we got to get on, but can you please chat you excuse me for a minute.
Speaker 5: Chat, you know, I need this a little lesson real quick. D d I.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 4: Give me any little background we got?
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: What you need? What's up?
Speaker 5: I don't know what. I don't know what the d I is.
Speaker 2: You don't mean is diversity, equity and inclusion.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, I know I know what that is. Go ahead, okay, So he did away with that in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's asking a lot of corporations that added it on are taking it out, Some are leaving it in. Some was more than happy to take it out.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Damn so they so they they didn't took the hoods off right in front of us.
Speaker 2: Huh hey, they like, look all right, all right, time for retribution. Now it's time for dunk on up.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, here we go, here we go. Chat, here we go. Chat. Let me see if I can get under go on five. I feel a little a little bet about.
Speaker 2: See that form, Joe? You see that formo Joe?
Speaker 5: That's that's hey, I need I need to see you. I'm sing you the lethal shooter because that ain't it? Yeah, wrong, The form is wrong. The wrist is all off.
Speaker 2: You see that risk stay down here like this here? That's that ya.
Speaker 5: Ya ya ya ya. You can't shoot here we go. Let me see. Let me see you making this shot right here?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Which city hosted the coldest super Bowl in nineteen seventy two? What city hosted the coldest super Bowl in nineteen seventy two?
Speaker 5: Woh wait, yeah, yeah seventy two. Well yeah, nineteen seventy two. I want to smoke in his room so bad. I ain't gonna do it though.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy two. Oh yeah, I don't know. Tulane Stadium. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You think you slick Joe. So you're gonna look at the chat and then just say Tulane stadium?
Speaker 8: Y where jo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo? Don't do me like this? O jo?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Now you now you didn't know that answer.
Speaker 4: You sat back, put your hand on your chin, looked at the chat, and this said.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no chat.
Speaker 4: How you don't got no chat? You always got a chat up? You just turned it off. Hey, cheer, Okay, come on, I'm gonna let you have that album. Don't worry about I don't.
Speaker 5: Let you have that one. You ready? Question number two, Hey, people in the chat, man, please don't don't write to answer. Don't write the answer. Matter of fact, if you write, there it Oh they know it.
Speaker 4: All they gotta do is school. If you write to answer, I'm a chat. If you write to answer, I'm gonna block you. Okay, No, I don't. I don't want to do you like that, because I love you. I love every last one of you. Question number two Which game was the first Super Bowl to go into overtime. Which game was the first Super Bowl to go into overtime?
Speaker 2: Let me see, mm hmm. Was it played in Houston? Was it to Comeback Atlanta? Huh?
Speaker 5: Ask me a question.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you whether it played in Houston? Is it the Falcons and the New England Patriots?
Speaker 5: The question was which game was the first Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: The Patriots and the Falcons?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, you got that, you got that. Okay, Okay, Okay, now them.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I see you little Jobwaukee. Okay, okay, Yeah, you know you hit that thing. You unk me on that bank. Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 4: In Super Bowl history, which team's forty five point margin of victory stands at the largest ever?
Speaker 2: Oh, San Francisco forty nine Ers defeated the Denver Broncos, and this in New Orleans by the score of fifty five to ten. That is the largest Super Bowl margin of victory. Now, the Cowboys were about to do break that until Leon Leck got stripped of the football at the goal line. So my answer is San Francisco forty nine ers fifty five to ten victory over the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 5: You know what, we shouldn't have done that question because you know the history of the Broncos and them getting beat.
Speaker 2: Okay, you say how long it got a court? It plugged it.
Speaker 5: Across the hall. I'm locked down.
Speaker 2: I locked don't y'all.
Speaker 5: I long though I'm having I'm having a bad night, bad night. Listen, you know.
Speaker 4: What I might I might have went on five and you might be three and oh but I'm in the Bahamas, so I'm still feeling good.
Speaker 5: I'm all right, I'm on vacation.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Here, come on, Which running back has caught the most passes in a single Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: What running back has caught the most?
Speaker 2: I but if I'm not mistaken? Mm hmmm, I think it's fourteen. The small running back could have either been the MVP. I think it's James White.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, if somebody brief you on this ship already, Man, somebody brief.
Speaker 2: You on this ya to up right now? No, I've locked right now.
Speaker 5: Chat. Some may write chat, some some may write.
Speaker 4: I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you were briefed on these questions ahead of time.
Speaker 5: But there's no way you know, Okay.
Speaker 2: If you get I would sleep ahead of time.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. If you get this one, which receiver has caught the most passes in a single Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Which receiver has caught the most.
Speaker 5: Most passes in a single Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: The Marius Thomas.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong. We finally got him. We finally got him. We stumped the swab. The answer you were looking for is Dion Brand super Bowl thirty nine. He had eleven catches.
Speaker 2: Check the Marius Thomas Super Bowl against the Seattle Seahawks. How many pastses he caught? How would just uh what tell aout? Yoe? That tellout Joe? Oh, Joe?
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: A cheating man? He cheating? Okay, keep telling you and you you on one to night, Bright, you on one to night.
Speaker 2: You know they call me Shugle, Shannon Shugle. Sharp. You got Google and you got Shugle. Who you think Google call when they want to know something?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: Hey, you you on one tonight. I'm gonna give you that. I'm gonna give you that. I gonna give you that. I'm I'm having out five on it. I'm having it off night. And that's okay.
Speaker 2: Ohall, I go to the crib that sugle? Uh huh, who do you think Google? Google, I'll be up all night. That's I can't get to sleep because people type it in and I'm responded. Here we go, Oh my bad. As for for context, the Marius Thomas against the Seattle Seahawks caught thirteen passes. That is the most passes caught in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Did they win that game?
Speaker 2: No, they did not win that game. They got blown out that game. Oh, you want to give you enough? You want to give my bonus? You want to get this bonus, last one. He don't want me to go underfeeding y'all.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Prize in Jamar Chase, who was the last wide receiver to win the Triple Crown and not make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Sterling Sharp in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got it, you got it, you got it. I just listen, I just threw that. Just see if I got right now.
Speaker 2: I beget me. They called me shugle.
Speaker 5: You think I just tried to see I can get you to slip up real quick. Okay, And you had a good night, you had a good run. You know. I'm hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna give your hand. I'm gonna give your hand.
Speaker 4: You use on point Cabby Shuger, Except the check gave at first. The check gave you that first answer. Though that tulane they gave the first answer.
Speaker 2: The chat ain't no, oh, Joe Logan. Paul said someone jacked his watches worked over three hundred thousand dollars and he's on the hunt for whoever jacked is expensive watches from the luggage during a recent trip. He believes someone from TSA agents with sticky fingers are behind it. He told his brother Jake he no longer in possession of the fifty thousand dollars Odamars forget he get it him for Christmas. It got stolen at the airport. I have reasons to believe someone opened my bag during TSA and nabbed it. What you think, on Joe, that's.
Speaker 5: Probably what happened. That's probably what happened.
Speaker 4: And the thing about it, when I think about the airport, I think about TSA. Uh, if you're going through, I would I would hope you know you didn't. You didn't check the baggage down downstairs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well ts A. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cameras everywhere they have cameras everywhere, especially when you're going through T. S A, so you can see if someone actually went in there, so he needs to go back. And that's the airport for the footage, you know, and and and see and see who got to see his God the goddamn watch.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's crazy though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you got yeah, you gotta you gotta be you gotta be careful, O Joe, you you really gotta be careful. I mean, man, look here like you always say this, God for sake of the called economy, and people look at them to come up and looking for the quick lick. They try to hear the lick and keep it moving.
Speaker 5: Times are harder and uh.
Speaker 2: Time, I yeah, difficult shoe. But there's something people, you know, you people just got to stop thinking that certain jobs are but not there. Man, I ain't writing a little fast food, you crazy man. I ain't doing no construction. How hard as work, it's hot, it's cold, bro, it's a job. Unfortunately, I'm sorry, all the CEO positions up filled. Unfortunately, you know what I'm saying. All the cmos and CFOs and all the VP's and all those exact their deal. So you know, you're probably gonna have to start your way at the bottom and work your way too.
Speaker 5: This is the thing about it too.
Speaker 4: Also when I think about it too, everybody, especially in today's era, they want instant gratification, you know, they want to take all the shortcuts they want.
Speaker 2: Instance, yes they do.
Speaker 4: They want fast money. Everybody want to be a boss, but nobody want to put the work in. Nobody to put the work in and do the work it takes to become.
Speaker 5: Actually that.
Speaker 2: You notice. You notice everybody want to be a boss, but don't nobody want to be told what to do. They want to tell somebody what to do, but can't nobody tell them? Is so, how does that work? At some point on the time everybody had to be told something, what to do, how to do it, when to do it. You don't you want to buy You want to skip that step and go straight to the step where you telling everybody you bossing everybody. I'm a boss, yeah, man, I ain't. Look at the one thing I can honestly say to anybody that's ever that I've ever worked for, can tell you I ain't never had a problem with hard work.
Speaker 9: Never, I ain't gona I ain't gonna have no problem with hard work either because I didn't got where I need to get to now, and now I'm exploring the treatment options that I can take.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I just put it up Onny Tom. It's gonna dissolve. It's gonna dissolve it about ten minutes. Five minutes after that, good to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: You can even eat. You could eat if you want to. Don't even they don't even know. I like mind only empty stomach because I want that blood to be used for one thing, digestion. You know what I'm saying, don't, Joe, that's just me. I mean, you you do however you want to do. But I'm just telling you about me. I paid twenty two dollars and forty seven cent for a pressure watching pressure washing, and this is what I got. Franklin says, it's a screw.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know what, I want to have something like that happens, right, because when I think about Ali Express, I haven't ordered, you know, much of anything off of Ali.
Speaker 5: Express, but and I won't be How do you how do you order something, pay full price for it and they send you a picture of saying item that you purchased.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know if you're gonna really expect did you really expect to play two twenty two dollars for a drill? How much did he pay for the drill?
Speaker 5: I thought?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I don't know what the drill. I don't know. I don't know what the drill costs. You're looking what cost me?
Speaker 5: Damn twenty two dollars. That don't even sound right.
Speaker 2: It costs more than that, right has to.
Speaker 5: I don't do construction.
Speaker 2: I ain't drilling, so one between one forty nine and and and twenty dollars. So he got, he got got.
Speaker 5: I knew it wasn't gonna be no twenty two dollars. I could have told you.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell you that.
Speaker 5: I don't even do no construction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I with the ACE hardware loads of people somewhere right down the street. Yeah, you know, because things like that stuff I can like, Okay, let me see, let me see what what I what I'm is, what I'm purchasing. Is it equipped to do the job that I'm gonna need it to do? So that's probably something you probably need to see uploads of personal But yeah, Broy, they got you matter.
Speaker 5: Of fact speaking, speak it up.
Speaker 2: Are you are you?
Speaker 4: Are you a handy man? Are you like like Tim? Like Tim from uh, what's the what's the show? Can you can you build stuff?
Speaker 2: And no?
Speaker 5: No, no, okay, I was just just curious. You can't even he I took wood shop in high school.
Speaker 2: I took I did too. I can put.
Speaker 5: I can put together an entire bed and bed frame with wood. All I need is nails in it.
Speaker 2: I can break. I can break it entire bread bed and bread frame. I can't put it together, though. I can do that because they headed. I can take it apart. Now, if you need somebody to take it apart, you call you boy. I do that for you. You put it back together. But I take it apart with no no no, but I took no, no, no, I don't. I don't have I'm not. God gave me. The ability that God gave me was the point. Sports. That's what I can do. You give me a football or basketball or baseball or something like that. But I can. I can. I can do that, but handy I can't do. I can't put it together. I'm paying somebody to do that. That's why I got it that's what I got it. I got a full time handy that comes over.
Speaker 5: You got a handy guy, yeah, okay, okay, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, So yeah, anything that breaks or needs to be putting together, what happened?
Speaker 5: What happened if you driving and you got a flat tire?
Speaker 2: That's what I got roll side of the systems for.
Speaker 5: So you can't change the tiring.
Speaker 2: I can't change it, but I ain't paying the count of money I'm paying for rollside of I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna put that, Okay, okay, okay. I'm just curious the fact that you the fact that you can do it.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I can change the tire, yeah, changing the oh jo, some of the stuff that they got together. Like I had this guy. I bought a concept, a concept bike that you see a lot of times that needs uh cross for gyms man. He laid out the scrub man. I looked at it that. I went back in the house. I said, I said, you need some water. Yeah, next thing, I know, like twenty minutes, he runs the door bell.
Speaker 5: He would do.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, I said, you put that whole thing together. He's like yeah, he said, you want to test it out?
Speaker 5: Then some people, some people have a knack for that. You look at all them they do, look at all them directions, You look at all them nails and screws, and be like, man, hell noah, But you know what, the same.
Speaker 4: Way you look and stuff like that, if you were to give them a playbook, they'd be the same way, like, what the hell is doing?
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly? I know. Hey, I'm good at I'm great at what I'm good at. Right, But what I'm not I don't put any time. Man, you need to learn No, I don't. I don't. I'm too I'm too old. I don't. I'm not trying to learn that. That doesn't interest me. In order for me to learn something, it really.
Speaker 5: Needs to get that meal.
Speaker 2: You got to have a passion for putting stuff. Yeah, putting stuff together that don't issue interest me. Learning how to cook that doesn't interest me. Now, I look, you either you either can pay something. You either do things. Oh yo, you either pay somebody to do it because you can, or because you can't. I can't do it, so I pay somebody to do it. I don't want to do it, so I pay somebody.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not taking a survey, but studies at Harvard Show and say that women prefer a man that is handy and that can cook over when that can pay for the services and have someone else do it.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't gonna find no woman that look that wants somebody that can cook because I can't. I ain't gonna try to learn either. I mean, look, if a woman can cook, yeah, sure, I like that's great. But that's not a deal breaker for me that you can't.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, women wanting a man that knows how to cook as opposed to having a man that can afford to have.
Speaker 2: A chef, they I wish you. Well, I don't know what to tell you. I mean, I'm just gonna be honest. I ain't gonna stand it a way. I can't. I'm not I'm not trying to learn how to cook, no oxtails and no stuff like that. I'm not trying to learn how cook no fried chicken and all that other stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I ain't no sense in me lying TOI. Y'all ain't gonna hold you that. Ain't that ain't that ain't me. So if you're looking for somebody that can give you that that can cook for you. And hey, baby, I'm gonna make brunch for us, and I'm gonna make some eggs Ben and Dix, and I'm gonna make pancakes. So I'm gonna make waffles and stuff like that. Bless his heart. Y'all deserve to be together. That's what you want, and that's what he can do. But that ain't mean. A woman is crying after revealing to her husband she never had an emergency savings account. After she told him she did, her husband thought, thank goodness, we have that money you saved in your account. And now the woman is crying. Oh jo if the money was never there is this ground.
Speaker 5: And the relationships grounds in the relationship because obviously I'm assuming he must have been.
Speaker 4: Giving her money right put the way into the saving account. So where's the money going. Obviously she's using the money for something. And if they live together and that's the wife and he doesn't see her buying anything, the money got to be going somewhere. So not only is the grounds for whatever he needs and sees fitting doing. After there is no saving account, something ain't right.
Speaker 8: And you know it.
Speaker 5: Also, you got to be careful too.
Speaker 4: On most of the time, women have a saving the account or a private account, and they continue to save up and save up and save up and save up as an exit strategy as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read I think I read a study the other day, O Joe that the divorce is that seventy percent of the divorces are filed by women.
Speaker 4: You know, they don't they don't file him until there's a plan B in place and everything as oh.
Speaker 2: No no women, women, no, no, no, no, no, women. Women are not going to do anything like that. Women a lot more. Yeah, Yeah, they're playing. They're like okay, okay, yeah, let me have to make sure I got in place to go. They know where they're gonna go. They don't started ordering. They don't started ordering off Wayfair. They got a little furniture coming that you don't know about. They got a little stashed, they've been stashing. They've been paying the bills, but they've been popped a little bit. Hey, they done told them mom, they done told the sister, they done told the homegirl. Ay, that's right.
Speaker 4: Listen, you always got to stay two steps ahead any any any sign of anything that's out of character or that that's not normal, and it raises your antennas. Then you just have to understand you have to move a quarterly and be prepared for anything at that point, any anything.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I mean you got your account, right, she got her account. Did y'all have a joint account? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, If you have a joint account, it has to be a joint account that you guys start and you put money in together.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, and uh, I don't know what's in your account. You don't know what's about this one. We know what's in this one. We pay bills. We pay bills out of discount. That I like. I like that.
Speaker 5: Now that that structured discipline.
Speaker 4: If you if you if you can find someone like that where you guys both are doing well and in your respective fields and whatever whatever is you do, and having that joint account and having that structure of starting off. Let's let's says as a couple, just randomly, I'm just throwing the number out there, we put five thousand in, you know, together, we start off with ten, and then every time we get paid we put a certain amount in and we continue.
Speaker 5: To do that over time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, man, you know what that you know what that'll be looking like at at you know, after a year and sometime.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Man, yeah, everybody, everybody like, man, you you're gonna let you your account. You're gonna put your your wife on your account? Are you hot? If you get hold?
Speaker 5: If you married? You want to put your wife on your account?
Speaker 2: You talking about what? What the money is? I talk about like real money? Man?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: People must be thinking I was a d food. Like I said, I got an account. You got an account, We got to join account? Now are they parameters? I update my uh uh every every two years because the money grows, and so every two years I update it. Okay this this? Oh you acting a food? You get a little less?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah I updated, Yes, yes, their state absolutely every two years and she will be taken care of. And guess what, it's a neutral party. Hey, my sister, my brother ain't. None of them could money do funny things? And I want Hey, well, I'm gone to keep people accountable. Hey, this is what you get. Also stipulations. If you can test anything, guess what you lose half of what you got? Tread carefully, be thankful. My brother loved me, my dad loved me. My homeboy, Hey, my homeboy looked out. Then Hey, I got set up for certain charity. Samata State gets a portion, this gets a portion. But oh you absolutely no, I want you to be to have boy, look at it. Boy, you talking about crashing out? Ooh man would I I don't play by that. But she will be taken care of now if she choose to go back to work. But she'll be she'll be taking She'll have enough money. She won't have to work another day of her life now if she if she's responsible. Now, if you go out there and let somebody invest it, hopefully he'll let the company, the management team that I have put together, Hopefully if you'll let them manage it, and she'll have enough money you can three four or five hundred thousand dollars a year for the rest of my life. Or he'll let somebody swindle out of it. And oh well I can do about that, right right. So yeah, that's that's how I will look at that. Oyo. But you got to Ojo. I'm a I make sure everybody's taking care of now. I can only take care of you once because once I'm gone, there ain't no more.
Speaker 4: Listen, and you know, women have to be have to be very careful, especially when they have someone like you or ladies that are in the chat that are watching, and you have someone that you know is solid, that you know that you can depend on every month if there are any issues that that may come up. You know, if you have someone that will provide and protect, you have to be very very very very careful and thinking that because you might see all these other options that might be after you and chasing after you. You have to be careful because losing someone like that, you knowing you can depend on, who's going to protect, who is going to provide, and that you know, come hella, come hella, high water.
Speaker 5: No, you good?
Speaker 2: Even if I oh Joe, even if I'm with a woman and we've been together for a length of time, we're not married. Oh she taking care of Yeah, she's taken care of as if the only thing is we don't have a piece of paper and you might not have my last name, but I would take I would make sure you're taken care of. And I ain't gonna nobody say, well he would want me to, because I don't want nobody to say, but I ain't give you a nothing because I ain't never like you. No it's gonna be it's gonna be in the paperwork. Oh yeah. I'm a firm believer in that if I give somebody my words, I got this, I got you, I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: More, definitely, more, definitely.
Speaker 1: The volume
Speaker 8: H