Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of Cheeky's and Chill, your favorite podcast and talking about favorites. I have one of my favorite people in the whole wide world here with me today, and I think you guys might know him. If you don't, you're gonna get to know him today. His name is Johnny angel El Sinko. Thank you for coming, Papa, Thank you for having me. I love you.
Speaker 2: This is my third podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the.
Speaker 2: First time we do it like in person, and it's really really different.
Speaker 1: It's different. Hah I, it's different. I love it. People like to watch the podcast and then I'm I like to listen. I'm more of a listener because I like to do it like while I'm working out and stuff like that. But there are a lot of people that are enjoying the video. So thank you so much. Because I was like, okay, everyone that I had all the first three seasons that a long time. You were telling me for a while, like Okay, you need to do visual, but I wanted to just get like acclimated and like just used to it. And now we did the first two seasons and it was awesome, and I'm so grateful, so that's why I'm like, Okay, people that were on the first two seasons, I want to bring them back and here on the sets. So yeah, it's awesome. So thank you, john And well we have big news. Johnny's pregnant and I'm just kidding. H Well, guys, I'm pretty sure a lot of people have already noticed, right a little bit maybe on social media, but we're officially going to talk about Johnny moving out. Yeah, oh my god, oh my god, you guys, I don't even know where to start with this. I might get emotional, so please just be aware. Disclaimer. So, Johnny moved out more than a month ago now, and he has his own apartment and he lives fifteen minutes away from the house yeah and ten yeah, ten with no traffic. And I love where he lives. I actually was looking at that place where he lives right now. But anyways, he moved out and it was very difficult. So how do you feel, actually, before we move on to the details, how do you feel right now?
Speaker 2: I think I'm like going through like one of the biggest shifts in my life. Honestly. Yeah, I'm like just as a person, as like as a human being, like my.
Speaker 1: Own You did tell me that the other day on my own.
Speaker 2: Journey and everything. I just, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm really truly just trying to I don't I don't want this to sound wrong in any way, but I feel like I'm just trying to like figure out who I am without my siblings for the first time. And it's very very strange. Like I'm realizing just how like I have a very very few things in my life, and I realize, like how I'm actually pretty simple. I realized that I like cooking. I like cooking and cleaning a lot. And I was gonna say, I owe you an apology because now I understand like what you were always trying to do with me, especially the battle with the trash all the time. Yes, but in my defense, though one thing could be wrong and ruin your whole fucking day.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, yeah, sometimes you know what it's because for me, and I'll tell you guys, I don't like repeating myself. I need to work on that, and he always talking me that. It's like I'm like, dude, I've said it so many times, I just do it, you know, And then I would just get in a bad mood. But but yeah, to me, I'm like, Johnny, just take out the damn trash, Please bring it into trash cans, because.
Speaker 2: We're honestly, for like the last four or five years though, it wasn't because I didn't want to or anything. It was just like I genuinely would have it would just slip, it would slip my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now now that I'm in my own place and honestly, I I'm like you, I like everything cleaning, dude. I guess I realized how much I like I am your kid, like, because things that you like about your house is the way I like them.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm realizing that when I went to visit you. I've been to his apartment one time, and when I went, I was like, oh my god. I was looking the fridge. I looked at it, you know, I'm just like scoping things out. I'm a big sister. I'm noticing. And I was like, oh my god, I'm so proud of him him, and like I was just like, dude, everything is just in its place. It was nice and clean, it smelled good, like it felt airy. I'm like, oh my god, Like I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy for you, because it wasn't an easy decision. You know, I definitely struggled with it. I thought I was ready. I was like, Okay, I think Johnny's ready, And I didn't know how to bring it up to you for so long because it was something that was in my heart. But then I was like, but I don't want him to leave, like I'm not ready for it.
Speaker 2: I was, honestly, I was thinking about it, like while I was working out today. I think more than anything, what I was really waiting for was to feel safe leaving you, because there's a lot of things that I feel like only I would see sometimes because.
Speaker 1: We lived together for like our whole lives.
Speaker 2: I felt like your second pair of eyes, yeah, for sure, and just a lot of changes you made, Like I've never felt safer, like just being in a different place. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like I feel completely safe, like leaving you with the media, yeah, like, and I don't think I've ever really been able to say that before.
Speaker 1: No, I know, you know that I'm in good hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then even then, like you know, with miss Kimberly over here, like it's just.
Speaker 1: Everything, Mberly's my new assistant out here.
Speaker 2: Everything just feels like right, it feels peaceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel and it definitely does. It definitely does. It feels different in the house. I walk like, okay, guys, let me just tell you. When we kind of like we're talking about the idea for like a couple months and we're like, Okay, I know it's going to happen. I was like, well, when is it going to happen? I need to mentally prepare. And I knew three months before it was you know, his official. I was like, hey, let's do until this month, and he was ready. He did everything on his own. I thought I was going to go like with him to go see apartments and everything, like you did it all by yourself.
Speaker 2: It's so proud of you, to be honest. There was only like apartments I looked at like online, but I only saw one in person. I just I loved it right away.
Speaker 1: The same way I think you felt it. You felt it and I know, yeah, I know you're safe there. They have high security, which was like to me, it's super important. He's good, but it was very hard. I cried so freaking much, you guys, and I realized, I'm like, why am I crying? Was like I know this was this is what needs to happen, but it's still difficult, you know what I mean, Like there's still my freaking kid, Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was there was so many things, like I was getting deja vu with too, Like I there's an audio out there somewhere of mom talking about about when Jackie moved out she got married, and she she heard Jayles's footsteps and she realized that she wasn't going to hear Jayles's footsteps down the hall anymore. And then you said the same thing to me. I don't think you.
Speaker 1: Even I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: I don't think you even realized that.
Speaker 1: I know. I text him one night and.
Speaker 2: Like I was just getting so much deja vu, and I'm like, oh my gosh, this is crazy. And then yeah, and then I remember the first time it really hit me. I think it was like two days after I got approved for the application. I was like at a birthday party and it just hit me at an ore and I was I had to go outside because I started crying. I started, like really really crying, and I opened my phone and somebody had posted the scene from Cheeky's in Control where mom was asking you to move out. Yeah, and I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Like what is like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Like what was God trying to tell me right now?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I just I know it was definitely like the right decision and more than anything, I really feel like I'm in a good place. But also I think you know how I told you before that I feel like you haven't had a kid because you kind of like have like mentally rejected it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've talked about it here on the podcast. Yeah for sure, where I was like, oh no, like I have this like it's crazy because we're going to talk about that because that's exactly what happened. It made me step into a different part of my life where now I'm like, Okay, my work here is not done because I'm always I worry about all of you guys, and I'm always going to be here to guide you. But I feel like, Okay, he's off and he's flying and he's good, and I see you, Yes, you're self sustaining, you're flying with your own wings, and I see it, like I feel at peace. I'm like, I know he's good, You're in a very good place and I'm so happy. It was very hard because it was kind of like a huge part of my identity having you at the house and caring for you and being your mom. It was a part of my survival mode. It was like it was part of my survival you guys.
Speaker 2: Literally it still is. It's just not on a daily basis, right, Yeah. I mean it's like a little bit more detached, which isn't a bad thing, you know, It's just I think we're learning to live in a different way and like as scary as scary as it was for both of us, Like I'm really I'm really proud of us.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I am. I'm very proud of us. I think that everything right now, certain things are happening, but I feel like the dust is settling. Yeah, you know what I mean. I feel like things are falling into place. I don't know, it feels it feels good.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you've talked about that yet, but like that news you shared with me is really really dope about What about your little idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yes I did. We talked about it. Yeah, we talked about it, and it's it's a really nice episode. I told people because you know they've been following me on this journey, but yes I did, and it's just all happening just like.
Speaker 2: A week later.
Speaker 1: It happened like a week later. I told you I got the news. But but yeah, I mean, and you know what, and going back to you moving out because I don't want to forget. I saw a comment. I don't know if I saw the comment or you told me about the comment, but anyways, there was a comment out there that said why did it take you so long to move out? Johnny? Like why didn't you do it before? And I think the main thing is because you felt safe, You felt like I'm ready as a person, and it was both of us. It was both. Yeah, it was a mutual decision.
Speaker 2: I think. I think we both feel really responsible for one another.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, and yeah because there I mean also people want to know, like if it was there an issue, did we fight and we didn't. Yeah, there's no, like nothing bad happened. It was just we were both ready. It's something I had been praying about and I felt like God and my mom were putting in my heart like he needs to learn responsibility, like having his own place and it's going to help your relationship, and I just didn't want to. I was like, how like I was fighting it and then God put it in your.
Speaker 2: Heart and I know also just like I needed to. I think I've they well, thank god, I've never really I never missed the payment on my car, my credit card or anything. But also it's just made me. It's just made me way better at saving money. If I'm being completely honest, Like it's not like I don't know something about like just having your own space. It really just it does something to you. It does something to you, and I just I've been doing my best to be more responsible in the last three four years with my money, but like now it's just it's different. I'm better than I've ever been this last month.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking proud of you now that you're living on your own. Because Jackie and I we had this conversation Jackie and my sister about him moving out, and we went back and forth. We're like, okay, like should he get a townhouse?
Speaker 2: Should he?
Speaker 1: Should he get a condo? But I was like, I he's never lived on his own. I want him to know what it is to like buy his groceries and pay the bills and the whole thing. And I never I've never really worried about you. I really haven't. Like I've always known he's going to be okay, He's I've been so confident in the way that I raised you that now to see I'm like, see you guys, there was really nothing to worry about. But I did want and I told Jackie, I said, I think we need to let him live in an apartment for at least six months.
Speaker 2: So here I almost got a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like that a house is a huge responsibility, property taxes, and if you get a townhouse, you have hoa and it's just like a lot more. But how do you feel now now that you have your space? Do you feel like you're going to stay in your space for a while or do you want something bigger?
Speaker 2: I think so honestly, like I was realizing, I was realizing. That's another point is I'm also realizing just how I'm actually pretty minimal. Yeah, I mean, and I like being like that, Like my space is. I think it's pretty good size, but it's not the biggest thing in the world, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It feels like it hugs you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: And the energy is so nice.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel like a lot of people would probably expect me to be like in a very luxurious, like big, big space or something like that. But I think it's pretty it's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: I think it's great.
Speaker 2: And I feel like you don't want to eventually get a house in the future, whether it be like three or four or however long four years, I think it's actually going to be like a pretty minimal space, you know. I mean, I really, I'm realizing I don't need a lot, yeah, you know, And I mean, just I'm going through this. I was going through the same thing as you, cleaning up my freaking closet. I'm like, how did I have? How do I have so much ship? Like for what?
Speaker 1: For no reason? I know?
Speaker 2: And I wear the same ship all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same same, same.
Speaker 2: Same shoes. I had so much shoes that I don't wear, but I like to hold on to in case of anything.
Speaker 1: In case or because of a sentimental like, yeah it has sentimental value. I have this, but it feels good to declutter.
Speaker 2: I have this shirt that I still didn't let go of. There, I leg some stuff, but there's this shirt that from like the week mom passed where they put her picture like it had like a blue like a blue thing. It was like, oh, I know, I wore it a lot. You still have that, yeah, and it has like a tearing, Yes you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just can't like go of.
Speaker 1: That because it just if you wear it, you're fine. If you're just keeping just keep wearing it. As long as you're wearing it, you're you're totally fine. I'm I told my son my.
Speaker 2: Dad shirts that we've had for fucking fifteen years. Yeah, the ones from his memory, the white one with his.
Speaker 1: Image, Yes you have, I know, those which you were kind of like kind of looks like okay, I thought it was okay. Yeah, yeah, well no, see that's the thing, like that's it's also very good for you to like you don't even have to just throw it out, like you can donate it. That makes you feel good as well. But I do like the fact that like where you live, like we said, it's central, and like you've always been very like you grew up a little secluded, you know, because you were like already mom was already Jenny Rivera like when she was coming up and you know, the peak of her career and so you've always like lived like an Orco. When we had our house in Orcle, like it was just there was I mean, we didn't really go out, and then we lived to Enancino. It's always been like very secluded. So I always wanted this for you, where you were just a young man what I and you're able to walk around on the streets.
Speaker 2: I started realizing that about myself when we started living in.
Speaker 1: So and So that's when you were your runs.
Speaker 2: I loved how just close everything felt like something just down the street, quick drive, you know, I mean opening the gate, that's fun. But now I love walking everywhere. I'm like, it's it's helping me get my walking in and I just it's so soaking me in. I realized that I was definitely like that kind of person when I went to New York. Yeah, I WASNA in twenty twenty one, and I realized, like, I like, how like everything is just so close, like it feels like it's cool.
Speaker 1: That's what I I when I experienced that at Emilio's place in downtown LA. That's why I didn't want us to like let go of that place because he's been living with us for so long or with me now now with us because you don't live there anymore, but living with with me at that at the house for so long, like I but I used to love going there because it's like we would walk to get our little smoothie and like have a souad, and it just felt it was a different type of like feeling. Yeah, and I love that, like walking the dogs going to the dog park and it's like I'm like, oh my god, it just makes you feel what's the word that I'm looking for, like grounded, grounded. I guess that's what it is. Grounded. So I'm happy that you're experiencing that. That's what immedia wanted for you so bad. He's like he needs to be a kid. Like I'm like, okay, I know that.
Speaker 2: Being said though, like the older I'm getting, I realized like why like people move out to like Temecula or Corona, like yeah, more like secluded places. And I do think eventually I'm probably gonna have.
Speaker 1: Something like that, yeah, because I'm not a city girl, like I'm just I'm more of like I like to just be like chill, more of like a southern or what's the word some suburbs suburb Yeah, type of chick. But I like the city once in a while, but I wanted you to experience that, like for you to be out there. And I love the fact they're like, oh, you know, everything's across the street and boom boo boom.
Speaker 2: You know, I save so much on gas.
Speaker 1: And are people coming over like your friends and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's really cool. It's it's cool to be able to I mean, like I always would't. I would ask you for permission, But now I can tell people like like, oh, if you ever need a place to crash, like you have like my couch, you know what I mean, Like I I make sure like I so, especially like my friends who come from out of town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that couch is company. I got him a couch. That's what that was my home warming gift to him. A couch. It's really nice.
Speaker 2: I fleep on that couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's comfy. It's a comfy one. Because dude, imagine, I was thinking about this the other day because I got a white couch. Now that you're not there, I got a white couch. Okay, you haven't seen it, So I got a white I would have been I'm like, because I'm anal you guys like I realized I'm kind of anal so I was like, oh my god, Bot Johnny, he would have been like, oh my god, can I even sit here? But now you have your own fucking couch and do whatever you want, have sex on it or whatever you want to do. Anyways, Okay, so when you were looking for apartments, is there a reason why you chose like not to leave like far because I was a little worried. I was like, oh my god, he's gonna leave the valley and I'm gonna be sad. But I didn't want to put that pressure on you. But is there a reason why?
Speaker 2: Well, definitely, I definitely needed to make sure like I was going to stay close to you, you know what I mean. It's just it's it's comfortable you're down the.
Speaker 1: Street, and I was scared. I was scared that you were going to like move like towards down Jackie a little bit, or the office and stuff. But when you said, oh, I'm looking in the valley, like, oh my god, and now like you're in the same city basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just I mean, that's my dream. I've I've had this dream for like two three years, like where we're going to own like houses across the street or right next to each other. Yeah, I mean, and our kids are going to be able to play together.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we've ever talked about this.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna really I'm realizing it's going to be crazy what I feel because I feel like I'm gonna have kids like within three four years. Damn, Okay, maybe I'm not sure I am. It's because also I want to be a young dad too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I see that for you.
Speaker 2: I've always had that. So I'm thinking maybe twenty six, twenty seven, depending on like where I'm at in my life. Yeah, but I'm realizing our kids are going to be pretty close in age like our first borns Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like if I have a child.
Speaker 2: Like that's like crazy, that's so unusual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of cool though. See that's something I worry about. It was like because Jackie says she's done having kids. Jennica doesn't know if she wants any. Mikey has his two daughters. But it's like if I have a baby, like I want my baby to grow up with like you know, have like because I think I'm just gonna have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta.
Speaker 1: I really do feel that I gotta.
Speaker 2: I gotta start having kids because my friends are having kids and like my kids are not gonna have.
Speaker 1: Any friends don't have kids for that reason.
Speaker 2: Though I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I also I also just know that when I become a father one day, I'm gonna I'm gonna heal a lot within myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, stuff like you mean, like childhood stuff. I'd same the same.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, I just know I'm gonna feel of a void within myself as like yeah, a father's son.
Speaker 1: Oh mm hmm our little daddy issues and stuff that, yeah I have. Yeah, for sure for me it's mommy issues, you know how mom And I like, I feel like it's my chance and my opportunity to mend. So I feel like I'm gonna have a little girl. I don't know, but whatever God wants.
Speaker 2: I feel like surprised.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's always directly with like you like like I said, like like with uh, like let's say, like with my son, I would be addressing like probably like daddy. She's like yeah, but I have a feeling I'm actually going to like I'm gonna heal a lot with that. I might not even realize with Mom too, Yeah for sure, because I because just they passed three years apart. But those three years that Mom was still here mm hmm, Like I don't know if something shifted within her, you know what I mean? Yeah, as a parent, and especially the last year when you when you when.
Speaker 1: She wanted to step in and like, yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: She was very intentionally being a parent in her last year. Like before it was very much about letting me just do what I wanted, but now she was trying to give me like structure.
Speaker 1: And that's one thing that when Mom asked me to move out that march before she passed, that was one of the things that she said. She said, you know, I want you to fly with your own wings. I want you to go and experience the world. But I also want to step in and be a mom. And I want this home to feel like my home because for so long it's been yours and the kids, if you're still here, are always going to go to you for things because they see you and they've been here and you've been here. But in order for me to be the mom that I want to be to these kids. I need you not to be here. And that was so like hard to hear, but I understood it, and I was like shit, which brings me.
Speaker 2: Back to the But she's right though, But she's right because because I can, I can say that, like, you know, as the kid in question, you know, I would do that like yeah, like I know Mom would like spoil me or anything, but like I would be more inclined to go to you sometimes or vice versa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would be like, Johnny, you can't have this and be like, oh, I know Mom will give it to me. It was hard. It was hard for her, and and I understand it so much, you know. And and that's why I'm like, okay, because I I didn't ask you to move out, like it was something like I said, I had been praying about for a while. But when you came to me like because you said something that, I was like, oh, I hadn't really thought about that, and be like, I just don't want you to feel like I'm being ungrateful. What did you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Like I just I feel like, how can I put it? It's like I feel like we both kind of have like the sense of guilt a little bit for like adapting to the to this particular change, if that makes sense. Like I sometimes feel like a little guilty because I'm enjoying myself so much. But I meant, but I told but I miss you so much at the same time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like at first you were kind of scared to tell me how happy you were, how how like because I and I just was it's so funny that you say that, because I was expressing it to someone the other day. They were asking, oh, how does it feel without Johnny, and I'm like, and I was explaining it to them, and then I mentioned that I was like, I feel like he's really enjoying it, but he's barely starting to tell me, Like I feel good. I guess you didn't want to hurt my feelings. Is that right? No?
Speaker 2: But it's also like just I think we're just protective of each other, you know what I mean, Like like you said like you said, like you you told us on Christmas, like or I think it was Thanksgiving that you were you were like kind of like jealous for us, like if you were going to have kids.
Speaker 1: It's like that I see what I mean because I said that, because I was like, you guys, like, you guys better take advantage of me this year because I'm really thinking of having kids, you know, at the end of like this year, and I want you guys to just take advantage because then once I have a baby, you guys are going to be with the center of my world anymore. So I was just being all emotional. Was probably drinking, and yeah, because I'm like I feel sometimes for so long I didn't want to have kids because I was jealous of like I'm going to give just baby for you guys. I was jealous for you guys of like, oh my god, I'm going to give all my attention to my child and then like what if I forget about them? But I'm like, no, now I've healed that, and I'm like, no, I can love all everyone. My heart is big enough to love all, like to love my own children and still love you guys. And but I was like, I felt it was weird. I felt jealous for you guys. It's weirdest things I think.
Speaker 2: I think. Also, it was just some well I've always told you, like I really need you to leave a party yourself here. Yeah, I mean, I think, you know, there just needs to be some extension of you specifically, you know what I mean. So I just, yeah, I know, I know, just like I I try to love all the kids as much as I can and be a really good uncle and you know, but I know, I know, I know your kid is just going to be something so special to our family. Each of the kids have brought their own light.
Speaker 1: Have you for sure?
Speaker 2: They just all they all shine in their own.
Speaker 1: I love our little family, yeah, I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Like Jayla is is the ring leader of all those kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's She's a good big sister and a good big cousin. She really is. Yeah, she's like she's Honestly, I'm very proud I see all of them. I see you guys.
Speaker 2: She's your goddaughter for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, that's my godda for sure. I see her. I'm like, oh my god, freaking little Jayla. I want you to know about that. I'm so freaking proud of you. Like I'm listening to you speak and I'm just like, you're so mature, You're in such a good place. And I prayed so much for this because for so long I was worried I was worried that you were so like spending so much time in your room, and I could just imagine, like, if you feel better, it's because for so I think your spirit was telling you for so long, like I need to grow out of this room. And now you have your own space, and I want you not to feel guilty or to feel like you're going to hurt my feelings. I want to hear about everything that you're doing, and I love to see on your close friends like that you're cooking and that you're enjoying your space because you deserve that. And it's not that I was doing anything wrong or that you were doing anything wrong, because the house feels different, and not necessarily because you were bad energy, because that's not what it is. It's just it feels different. It feels just different. And I don't even know how to explain it. But I know that you're feeling what I'm feeling, and that means that it's the right.
Speaker 2: Thing where we have work reflecting one another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely in the last and I'm not worried about you, and I'm so proud of you. And I never when people would be like, oh my god, cheks like you shelter him like you you like you protect him too much, like you're so lenient, and I'm like, I know how to deal with with your personality. I know the type of child you were, the type of man that you are now that I'm like, I know that you're going to do great things. And this is this is as lost as you may feel because you're like, where do I go from here? This is all a part. This is a huge milestone for you, for you to thrive.
Speaker 2: I think it's just like I feel like for the first time, I'm I'm adding my own things into my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's if it.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, Like I'm realizing like like I have you guys always, but like apart from you guys, like I have like two best friends that I talk to on a regular brasis and I have more friends, but like you know, like those yeah, close close friends that like you have those deep conversations because.
Speaker 1: We were your whole world for so long exactly.
Speaker 2: So like now I'm realizing, like you know, like my circles, my circle is small, like I want to make I want to make new friends and just like wow, just just expand my word little bit, and yeah, you know, for the first time. I just I just feel like I'm adding things into my life. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: I think you're finally living. For so long, you went through so much, John, since you were little. You lost your dad at nine, you lost your mom on eleven at eight, So by the time you were eleven years old, you've been through so much. And you, yeah, it's crazy to think like you were so Yeah, you were so so young, and you had to go through so much, and then all of the aftermath that happened after mom passed and things that we're still dealing with. You had to grow up so fast. And not only that, you were Jenny River's son, and you've always had to be like okay, like you you went to school in a different way than other kids. So to me to see you, like tell me this, I want to make new friends because you were very antisocial for so long. Now and to see you, I'm out like, hey, I think I'm going to go here tonight, and I'm like, hell, yeah, go have fun. Don't drink a drive. Always like, don't drink a drive, call me PU on your seat belt, take an uber. I'm all about that. But I'm like, go live your fucking life, dude, Like, go have fun. This is the time to have fun, to enjoy yourself. And I love that you're doing it because for so long I would worry. And that was one thing that Amilia would tell me. He's like, I want him to be a kid. I moved out at twenty three, and it's like I did so much stuff. I did so many things, and it's like, this is the time, this is the time to do it, and you're doing it the right way, and I'm just like, I'm like, I couldn't be more proud to be quite honest with you, Like you're fucking wise beyond your your I've known that forever. You're so wise beyond your years, and you're gonna be and I don't know you're you're gonna be. You're gonna be just fine. And if you feel a little bit like I'm not sure what do I do for me, like you're gonna find out. That's how I felt when Mom asked me, I was like, now what now, what do I do with all this time on my hands? And like it's gonna all fall into place.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. That's how I feel, because like I just it's so strange. It's just the weirdest phenomenon. But I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you're doing it at the right time though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm just I want to say, like, I'm really proud of you, and I'm really proud of you because it's you know, it hasn't been easy for any of us, but like you took that role really really gracefully despite everything that happened, and I commend you for that because it's not easy to be that selfless. I think a lot of times, especially you know, it was difficult. There's a lot of times you could have said these kids, I'm gonna make I'm going to live my own life or something, but you never did that.
Speaker 1: And I love you. Man.
Speaker 2: People can say whatever they want about me, but like when it comes to when it comes to you, I've just I've never been able to have peace with how how negatively people can view you sometimes because they don't realize that you've always been there. And I know, I know my mom and my dad they're so grateful for you. I know they her especially, she's just she's like, I'm so happy he's okay, you know, because I know she worried about me.
Speaker 1: A lot I know she did. But like I told you, John, like I would, I would go through it all over again if it meant that I would have you, because you saved my life, You and Jenica, all of you, really, and everything happened the way it was supposed to happen, and it was fucking hard, and I don't regret any of it. I would go through it all over again if it meant that I was going to see you how I see you today and now I feel like, Okay, he's good. Now I go focus on having my own kids.
Speaker 2: And I'm really excited for really.
Speaker 1: And I love you so much and I learned from you every day. You're such a smart boy.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you more. And You're welcome and thank you, thank you for coming. And yeah, guys, this is this is our life on a podcast.
Speaker 2: My whole life has really been like on television, my whole life like and from the moment I was born.
Speaker 1: I know it's crazy, from the moment you were born, and you've you've handled it very well because people can be very mean and and I think that you're doing a great job. And I do miss your footsteps. There are times when I'm like, should I miss him, just when you would come into the room and lay on the bed. And it hasn't been as easy as you think. But I feel like this is We're in the right place and it's the right thing happening. So I don't want you to worry about me. I don't want you to worry. Okay, good, and I love you more. And you guys, thank you for listening to this episode and watching this episode of of Chigis and Chill. Johnny, thank you so much. You want to share your social media for people that may not follow you already.
Speaker 2: I'm on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok as the great.
Speaker 1: Sinkle Yeah, the Great Sinco. It's just a yeah. So you guys, thank you so much. I will see you and I will catch you hopefully on the next episode. You guys. Yes an. This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mike Podcasts and follow Cheeky's That's c h I q U I s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.