Speaker 1: Hey, this is Stephen Fernick.
Speaker 2: I'm the pastor of Elevation Church and this is our podcast. Be sure to subscribe so we can get you these new sermons every week. Hope you're blessed today.
Speaker 3: Quickly turning your Bibles while you're standing, We're going to look at one passage of Scripture, Hebrews chapter eleven. Hebrews Chapter eleven and verse eight. I bring greetings from Las Vegas and Nevada. How many come at least once a year on your mission trip?
Speaker 1: Amen? Let me see your Amen. Praise the Lord, Praise God. Thank you.
Speaker 3: So grateful for so many of you that when you do come, you come into church and you come to say hi to us sober at city light.
Speaker 1: We're so grateful for that.
Speaker 3: While you're turning to Hebrews eleven, I just want to honor our pastor.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, man.
Speaker 3: I don't have really words. I've been I've been preaching here every year since twenty nineteen. Besides twenty twenty. There was a little hiccup that year, but praise the Lord. But besides that, and every year I try to think of something. You know, I'm just mindful of how grateful I am for Pastor Receiving and Pastor Hawley, and I just aren't you grateful for your pastors? Come on, clap your hands.
Speaker 1: The words, the songs, the books.
Speaker 4: I just go.
Speaker 3: I'd go back to twenty twenty and I chunks. I think about the blessing. That song got me through. It just got me through. And I could and I could just start naming song after song that just got me through. Sermon's that just got me through. You know what I was maybe so excited about this week.
Speaker 1: We were in Miami.
Speaker 3: The pastor was preaching there, and the kids were there, and Graham did a living room in Miami. I'll tell you what. Let me just let me just talk for a second. Let me tell you what. I was in tears the whole time. Abby's leading worship.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 3: I remember when Abby was a year I think I would have met her at a year or two years old, now leading worship. Graham's up there preaching, Elijah's doing an interview and teaching and preaching, and I'm just like, look at the next generation rising up.
Speaker 1: I was so start.
Speaker 3: I see this whole youth section over here on fire for Come on, clap your hands I just tell you. I wrote Pastor re Seven and Pastor Hawley, and I said, thanks for being great parents. You inspired me tonight as they were ministering and I was watching Pastor receiving Holly just smile and just watch it and again just impacted again by their life and by their ministry. I just want to say, thank God for our pastors, thank God for this house. And how many know the best is yet to come. Come on, we're just getting started. Twenty years in, We're just getting started, and so are you. Can you say, men, everybody, I'm gonna read a passage of scripture, Hebrews eleven eight, one little verse, and then we're going to have church today. Will you help me preach a little bit? All right, I'm gonna yell. If you don't yell back, it's going to be awkward. It was by faith that Abraham obeyed when God called him to leave home and go to another land, that God would give him as his inheritance. And let me just stop real quick. These are all faith phrases. It was by faith. Abraham obeyed. That's faith when God called him. Hearing God, that's faith. To leave home, that's faith to go to another land. That's faith that God would give, he receives, and inheritance that's faith.
Speaker 1: That's all faith.
Speaker 3: But now I'm going to give you my favorite faith phrase in the Bible.
Speaker 1: He went without knowing where he was going, And I want to preach about that today for a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know God can and I know God will, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I know God can and I know God will, but I don't know how. And I believe today God's going to help us walk by fath faith. Father, I thank you for the gift of faith that is on this house, and I thank you today You're going to strengthen our faith. And our response in advance is yes in Jesus's name. And everybody said Amen, one more time. Every location, clap your hands and give God praise. Come on, amen and amen. You can be seated. Look at your neighbor and tell them I don't know how. Just tell them I don't know. I don't know how. I don't I don't know how. God invites his children into a life of faith. This is the possibility of every believer Tewo Corinthians chapter five, verse seven, that we can walk by faith and not by sight.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this.
Speaker 3: Before you are a Christian, you've never walked by faith. If you only walk by sight, you only walk by the five senses. But now that you are a believer, we have an opportunity to do something that we've never done before, and that is walk by faith. That we don't just live by the five senses. We don't just live by circumstance. We don't just live by what we can see. But we now get to live in an unseen realm called the life of faith.
Speaker 1: God is inviting us into this.
Speaker 3: And let me just say this, most Christians will never truly experience the joy, the adventure, the peace of walking by faith. But God is inviting us into this walk see eye. Sight shows me what is. Regret shows me what could have been, But faith shows me what could be. And I just want you to know right now we are living in one of those three areas. Is as I speak, eyesight, it just it just shows me the obvious. It takes no faith to see, It takes no faith to talk about what I'm already experiencing. A lot of times we just walk by regret. We just live in what could have been. Oh man, if I would have if I could have if I should have ben if I'd have bought bitcoin when it was ten cents. Come on, somebody, I should have done this. I should have done that, I should have whatever it could be. And so many believers end up living their entire life really not believing. They just end up in eyesight and they end up in regret. But there is a third place that we can live. It's called faith. It's called the unseen. It is called a place of what could be and what should be. And I've never been there before, but I feel like the Holy Spirit is calling me into something that I've actually never seen before or experienced before.
Speaker 1: I have no reference for it.
Speaker 3: See, when you're walking by eyesight, when you're walking by regret, you can always look back and have a reference point for what you should expect for tomorrow. So it's been bad, it's gonna be bad. It is bad, it is gonna be bad. You always have a reference point, a worst case scenario of what has been, that is lying to you, telling you what could always be. But faith shows me something and revealed and tells me something that I've never been in before. The only reference point I have for tomorrow is Jesus himself, because he is the God who was and is, but he is to come, and he is inviting me into something that I've never seen before, I've never lived in before. But something in my spirit says, my best days are still in front of me and God still has a plan for me. Come on, everybody, say faith. We walk by faith, walk by faith. Oh it's one thing to talk faith, and it's another thing to believe, but it's it's another thing when your faith gets in your feet. Ooh, that's where that that's where the real joy comes. Do me a favor, everybody, just kind of stomp a little bit. Can I can I hear your feith? Can I hear your feet? That's when you know you're really in faith when it starts getting in your feet, when your walk starts changing, and when God starts calling you into a place that you've never been before. But oh, this can be scary. Faith feels risky. It's not risky, but it can feel risky. And a lot of times we end up not taking a step of faith because we're waiting on clarity. Pastors, just pray for me. I'm just really in a season right now where I'm praying for clarity. I think a lot of us are praying for clarity, and we need to be praying for courage, just.
Speaker 1: Really believing for clarity in this next six months.
Speaker 3: I would stop praying that and I would just start doing something that God's calling you to do. There have been a lot of seasons that I prayed for clarity, and really what I needed to be praying for was the courage to obey the thing God's calling me to do. That is terrifying to my flesh, but my spirit is saying God is calling me into something. Faith requires movement before manifestation, confidence in God before clarity, and believing before seeing.
Speaker 1: Abraham went.
Speaker 3: And I believe that God is calling us into a life of faith. So here's what I know about faith. Number one, faith knows. Faith knows.
Speaker 1: The Bible said that God called Abraham.
Speaker 3: Abraham had a word from God, and all Abraham needed was a word from God. Friend, all you need is a word word from God, and it could change your entire life. By the way, That's why we should always come to church with expectation. That's why we should always come to church with a Bible. That's why we should always come to church leaning in We're not just here to check a box, but we're here to have an encounter with God because we know that one word from God, one little phrase from a song, one little prayer that someone might pray for you, something might happen in your life that.
Speaker 1: Changes your entire life. One word from God.
Speaker 3: Abraham got a word and it changed his life, and I believe you can get a word that changes your life.
Speaker 1: There's an old preacher, F. F. Bosworth.
Speaker 3: He's in heaven now, but he said that faith begins where the will of God is known.
Speaker 1: That once God can.
Speaker 3: Reveal it to me now, faith can begin to be birthed in my heart. And that's why the word of God is so important to us. That man shall not live by bread alone, Jesus said, But every word that comes from the mouth of God, that means that there is an an tire way of living that goes beyond bread alone, goes beyond the natural alone, goes beyond what you can see alone. There is a place called faith that can sustain you and can cause you to go see. That's what sustained Jesus for forty days. For forty days, he didn't neet, but he had the word see anytime. The enemy can keep us ignorant in a place, he can keep us bound in that place. But if I can get the word on it, I can get.
Speaker 1: Freedom in that area. And this is why the word matters.
Speaker 3: Can I just talk about this in twenty twenty six? That's why you ought to read the Bible. Come on, somebody, That's why whenever you read the Scripture, something supernatural happens in your life, something begins to change on the inside. Well, I read the Bible, and I don't feel like I understood it. I promise it's working. Well, I read the Bible this morning and I don't remember anything I read. I promise it's work. Just keep showing up to the book, Just keep eating. Promise it is doing something in your life. By faith, we understand this is so powerful Hebrews eleven three. By faith, we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command. What's this that what we see did not come from anything that can be seen.
Speaker 1: Let me just say that one more time.
Speaker 3: That what we see you see it now, but didn't It didn't come from the scene you see it now, But it didn't start there.
Speaker 1: It actually started in the invisible Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, you see elevation now, but you didn't see it when it was a dream in the heart of our pastors. You see all this, but it didn't start here. It didn't start in the scene. It started in the unseen. You see that great marriage now, but it didn't start there. It started in the unseen. You see that family serving the Lord now, but it didn't start there. It started in the unseen. You see that person in business now, but it didn't start there. It started in the unseen that you see that person on fire for God now, but it didn't start there. Everything that God does always begins in the unseene. It begins by faith, It begins with a vision, it begins with a picture. And I just want to declare, God's gonna give you a word. God's gonna give you a vision. God's gonna give you a picture that.
Speaker 1: Right now it would make no sense.
Speaker 3: But if you don't give up on the word, eventually you will see.
Speaker 1: What you could and see.
Speaker 3: Everything we can see began in the unseen. Let me go a little bit further here Colossians, chapter one, verse sixteen. For by him all things were created. All things were created. Now he's gonna explain what things are in heaven and on earth? Watches visible and invisible? What are things? Some things are visible, some things are invisible, and to God they're both things. So we only appreciate the things we can see, but God is more into the things that cannot be seen, that are going to eventually do something in our life that eventually we will see if you can see it today, It began in the unseen. I'm talking about faith knows. I'm talking about getting a word from God. I'm talking about I am going after God. I am believing for a move of God in my life. I've gotten a word from God, but I don't see it yet. That's okay, because that thing that God spoke to you that you don't see is as real to God as the things that you can see. And it has to get that real in your spirit before you ever see it with your eyes.
Speaker 1: And we only.
Speaker 3: Appreciate what can be seen, but God appreciates the unseen. In nineteen seventy one, Walt Disney World open in Orlando, Florida, Well, Walt Disney World open in Orlando, Florida, Lilyan, Disney's best friend, leaned over to her, Walt's widow, leaned over and said, it's such a shame. Won't never got to see this, And Lilian looked back at her and said, he did see it.
Speaker 1: That's why we're here.
Speaker 3: Wal been dead for five years, but he saw it. He saw it before we saw it. He dreamed it before we saw it. He was walking in it before we were walking in it. And may that be the testimony of your family, and may that be the testimony to your children that Mama saw something, that he saw something. They got something from heaven, and because they saw it, and because they believed it though it was invisible. Now we are walking in something that our parents believe for he did see it. Don't give up on the word God spoke to you. Don't give up on the dream God put in your spirit. Don't give up on the thing that God promised you. Though it is taking longer than you expected, and it always well, God's doing something in your life. In One Peter, Chapter one, verse twenty three, Peter talks about the scripture and he says this, we've been born again, not of corruptible seed, but watch this incorruptible through the word of God, which lives in the bides. Here's what Peter's saying. He's saying, the word is incorruptible seed. That means, every time the word goes in, you is doing something in your life. I don't see it today, but it's working. I don't feel it today, but it's working. I haven't seen a breakthrough yet, but it's working. Even when I can't see it. You're working. And that's so much easier to sing than to live. Come on, somebody, even when I don't feel it, you're working. You you never stop working. You you never man. That is that is so good to sing on a Sunday morning. It is so hard to live on a Monday morning. Come on, somebody. But God's but God's word is working. I want to show you a place right by where I live in Vegas. It's called Death Valley. This is the hottest and the lowest point in America, and it's the hottest place in the world. That's where I live. Y, that's my backyard. Actually, that's a picture of my backyard. I don't know if you ever want to see where I live, that's where I live. And so like right now, it's like a squillion degrees and I don't know, it's hot and it's brutal. So that's the death Valley. Every once in a while, little rain and death Valley.
Speaker 1: It's very rare.
Speaker 3: But when it does, death Valley turns into this. I want I want you to see the next picture. That's death Valley. That's Death Valley, because what you couldn't see in picture number one is that there was seed in the ground. I'm about to start preaching. Are you all ready?
Speaker 1: Can we can we? I say, y' all ready? Can we turn up a little bit?
Speaker 3: That seed's been working, that incorruptible seed.
Speaker 1: Has been working.
Speaker 3: I don't see it yet, but when the rain of the spirit of God touches my life, all of the setting something begins to work, and I declare, the rain is falling on your life. I declare, you will see what you've been praying for. You will see what you've been believing. Don't give up yet, God, God is working. Come on, give God a big shot of praise.
Speaker 4: If you believe that the Word works.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet, but I'm standing on a word. My life don't look like right now what God told me, but I'm standing on a word. God puts something in my spirit and my circumstances do not agree. But I'm standing on a word, and my life might look like death Valley right now, but it's actually not dead.
Speaker 1: It's just a dormant But I believe the rain's gonna fall in my life.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Faith will make you look like a genius eventually, but at first it makes.
Speaker 1: You look like a fool.
Speaker 3: You get a word, your believe in God, and nothing agrees, and then one day you see it, and then we call those people overnight successes. But we didn't see the years and the years and the years of believing God. I've just come today to tell somebody, do not quit yet.
Speaker 1: The word is working.
Speaker 4: Faith No.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 4: Faith doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 3: I wish that wasn't true, but it's true. Oh, faith knows. Faith gets a word from God.
Speaker 1: Faith.
Speaker 3: Faith stands on the authority of scripture. Faith does not know the details. I know God can and I know God will, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he went without knowing where he was going.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that moment Abraham comes into the tent, Hey, baby, pack up, We on the move. God spoke to me. Sarah goes, Why that's great? Where are we going a rah. Is that the same God that told you we're gonna have kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah him, come on, let's go, come on.
Speaker 3: Somebody felt like a fool, felt like where is God? But faith goes without knowing. I don't need to know. God knows, and anything God is not telling me right now, I guess I don't need to know. The Bible said it like this that the secret things belong to God. So anything God is keeping a secret from me is obviously to protect me. He went without knowing, and we want God to show us everything. I just want to submit this to you. If God showed you everything, you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't do anything because it would freak you the freak out. So thy word is a lamb un to my feet. This little word lamp right there.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bore you, but it's a little hand lamp that they would hold like this, like a little candle. They say it was like four to six lumens. So your iPhone is like one hundred lumens. Two hundred lumens. We're talking about step by step, God, show me more. You can't handle it. I can't even show you five feet in front of you, let alone five years in front of you. So I have to just I have to give you enough to take a step go left, okay, all right, go forward, Okay, take a step back, relax, okay, go right.
Speaker 1: Okay. Here we go.
Speaker 3: And it feels slow, but God's actually protecting me. It feels longer than I expected, but God is actually covering me. The Bible would say it like this in King James, so it sounds really pretty though the vision taries.
Speaker 1: Come on King James people. That's just a.
Speaker 3: Really cute, poetic King James way of saying this is going to take a while, but I'm going step by step, step by The walk of faith is a walk, It's just a God just wants a walk. Faith doesn't. No, I want God to show me everything. You can't handle it. You don't have the faith for that yet. God can't show you what life is going to be like in ten years. You don't have that faith yet. You have today's faith. Jesuaidn'torry about tomorrow. Today's got an fishues. You've got enough faith to get through the next twenty four hours, and then tomorrow morning you will have the faith for those twenty four hours. And you've you've got to settle this in your heart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: In twenty eighteen, we planted our church in Las Vegas, and I saw God showed me. I saw the building, I saw the worshippers coming. I saw the impact we had make in the I saw it.
Speaker 1: I saw it. I saw.
Speaker 3: God showed me that. God gave me enough faith to believe that God could do something big in Vegas. God showed me that in twenty eighteen. You know what, God didn't show me in twenty eighteen. God didn't show me COVID. God didn't show me that year.
Speaker 1: God. I wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 3: If God in twenty eighteen would have showed me COVID, I would have never started our church.
Speaker 1: I'd have been working here.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you right now. Out of college, Song says said, you need a janitor? Do you need a facilities director?
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 3: I'm here to serve amen. I'm just a humble servant.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have done it. So God had to.
Speaker 3: He didn't lie to me, but he had to give me just enough of a word to cause me to move without showing me too much because it would have overwhelmed me. So God, don't lie to us, but God don't give us all the details either. Like I love the names of God, Jehovah, Jirah, my provider, and I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love I love Jehovah Ralfha my healer.
Speaker 3: I love I love these beautiful, these beautiful names of God. There's there's another name though, that they need to They need to add to that song called the name.
Speaker 1: You know, the Jehovah Nieci fight Joe battles. There's another name.
Speaker 3: You got to be deep in the Hebrew though it's only like in Leviticus, is Jehovah sneaky. Y'all ever met Jehovah sneaky, Jehovah sneaky be getting you into battles.
Speaker 1: Jehovah sneaky got me in a battle. He didn't lie, He just didn't give me all.
Speaker 3: The information, because if he would have given me too much infoul, I would have never done anything. God, I wasn't expecting this. I know you weren't ready for this. But now that you're in it, I'm gonna give you the grace and the faith to overcome a battle you would have never walked into unless I got you here. Come on, somebody say men think about Joseph. Yojoe, you want to lead a nation? Yeah, you want Joe hater brothers the bout down. Yes, I've been waiting for this moment. All right, Cool, let's go, let's go. God just didn't tell him about the pit. Just didn't tell him about Potiphar's wife. Just didn't tell him about the prison. God just left out the next thirteen years of training for raining that was gonna get Joseph ready for his place and his promise.
Speaker 1: And I just want somebody to know. You're in training right.
Speaker 3: Now, but don't give up. You're in process right now, but don't give up. You might be in a pit right now, but don't give up. God is working, and God knows exactly where you're at. Even when you don't know where God is at, he is Jehovah sneaky. Hey, Ezekiel, can these bones live? I love what Ezekiel says back again, just so so spiritual, Lord, you know, which is Exzekiel's way of saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I like living there. I like being right there. Lord, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you know I'm surprised. You're not surprised. I didn't expect this, but you're working and you're moving. Faith knows, Faith doesn't know. Number Number three, Faith goes, Faith goes, Faith goes, Faith moves, And the Bible said that Abraham, you went. I just want to ask a simple question, and I'd love for you to wrestle with this. If you're taking notes today, if you haven't taken one note, this would be a good one.
Speaker 1: What is God asking you to do? Do it?
Speaker 3: And stop being scared to obey God. The devil will convince you that obedience is a risk, But obedience is never a risk.
Speaker 1: It feels like a risk, but it's not a risk. What is God asking you to do?
Speaker 3: I love what Mary said to the servants because she said about Jesus.
Speaker 1: Whatever he says to you, do it. Whatever is it time to start serving in this house?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Is it time to start giving financially this do it? Is it time to forgive that person? Do it? Is it time to make it right in that relationship?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Is it time to make the call?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Is it time to get married? Do it? Some of y'all have been living together for eighteen years. You've been praying about getting married. Do it?
Speaker 3: You know, we're just still making sure. Dog, it's been a minute. There's a conviction at Valentine right now.
Speaker 1: We need to move on. Is it time to start having kids?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: We don't know if we're ready.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 1: Hah, you're not ready to have children?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Is it time to get water baptized?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: What is God asking you to do?
Speaker 3: Every act of obedience, it always leads to God's blessing. It leads to answers, it leads to wisdom, it leads to better. Eventually it leads to better Proverbs four eighteen that the path of the righteous is like the daunt watches.
Speaker 1: It's getting brighter and brighter.
Speaker 3: Here's what I've learned that if a walk with God of the team cup, if I walk with God, eventually it's getting brighter and brighter, not worse and worse, not darker and darker, brighter and brighter. But it can feel so scary to obey God. What's God asking of you?
Speaker 1: Give it to him. I have a nine year old daughter. She's turning ten in a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Goldie, and every once in a while we realize she's outgrown her toys. Any parents in the house she starts out growing things. So we start packaging these toys and we start getting them in bags and boxes because we're gonna bless a family with younger children.
Speaker 1: And j J.
Speaker 3: I'll pull a toy out of her closet that has not seen the light of day in five years, and I'll pull it out because we're gonna give it away.
Speaker 1: And the moment she sees that, she goes, Dad, I've been looking for that.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite toy. Homie. You haven't seen that toy. Five.
Speaker 1: I love that toy. I have to keep that toy. We'll find clothes and shoes. I love those shoes. They are that big. I love those shoes.
Speaker 3: Babe, babe, were you've outgrown that? That fits you in a season, But it's time to go. That was good for you in one season. Come on, somebody, but it's time to go. That served you in one season, but it'll hurt you in a new season.
Speaker 4: It's time to go.
Speaker 3: But see, we pray God do a new thing until he starts doing a nothing. And they're just like Jesus, we got we like the old wine better. She's going nobody likes new wine and new wine skin we pray for change until God starts changing, because change don't feel like change.
Speaker 1: Change feels like pain.
Speaker 3: He said, God, Dad, I just really think I need to keep this. I just I just really think I just in case. Does anybody have any just in cases in your soul? So I'm gonna show you a picture. It's so cheesy, but I don't care. I'm forty two and I'm embracing that. She's season of my ministry.
Speaker 1: Is that okay? Because I want I want you to see this because I've I've been there. Have you ever been? I can't look at that picture without crying, but I love it.
Speaker 3: God like God's going. But I'm doing a new thing. I'm taking you to orland that you don't know see. You know your past, you know where you've been, even if it's unhealthy, at least it's familiar. And now God's taking me into an uncomfortable place. But I have to believe that in the exchange there's brighter and brighter. But I've never been here before. God, but this is bigger than me.
Speaker 1: But I love this.
Speaker 3: But I've outgrown this. And Abraham says, let's go. Never been where we're going, but let's go. And if I'm willing to go without knowing. That's where the blessing is. And maybe you're holding onto something today, going God, I love it a comfort zone, a place that maybe it's bitterness, maybe it's unforgiveness, maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a relationship. Maybe it's a season of your life that you just you've you've so identified with it that it's become a familiar place. And yet Jesus is saying, I'll trade you. You want to have an exchange because I promise my.
Speaker 1: Way is better. But I love it God.
Speaker 3: And by the way, whatever act of surrender you have to give God today, I promise you it won't be your last. So you might as well just get comfortable saying yes, because.
Speaker 1: He just keeps pushing me and leading me and guiding me without.
Speaker 4: Knowing.
Speaker 1: But that's where the joy is. If you want to keep your life, Jesus.
Speaker 3: In you're gonna lose it anyway. But if you lose it, in other words, if you'd lived like this, it's all yours you actually end up keeping it doesn't mean make sense. It's God math because there really isn't control. So the moment I yield whatever lie of control I've believed.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: So Lord, today we choose to go without knowing, because whatever you're leading us into is better than where we've been.
Speaker 3: If you just need to give something to God, why don't you just lift up your hands and give it to them right now?
Speaker 1: Don't you just stand and give it to the Lord. Come on, Oh, come to the altar.
Speaker 4: Oh, come to.
Speaker 6: The altar.
Speaker 4: The fathers arms are.
Speaker 1: Just reach out to Heaven right now.
Speaker 6: Come on, it was fad with him, the prescious. Oh, come to the altars.
Speaker 3: See, let's have an exchange right here. Let's have an exchange right here with Heaven. Give him your burdens, give him your fearings.
Speaker 4: O'll come out, come, come give him your cares. It is at adition. Worry one more time, Oh, charls, go to the altar. See the father's a worry. What she's all a saya to say? He is any.
Speaker 5: Fulney, he said, hallelujah, I sees it.
Speaker 1: It's a day we beat do before.
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 4: Dord of all, Lord of him, come on saying come ChRI seez if you is very mona.
Speaker 5: Wonderful sing amazing on me.
Speaker 4: Ri steas ware bow. I know how.
Speaker 5: Boys, Sepia.
Speaker 7: Come see, Father's arms are open.
Speaker 4: Fungy spy away.
Speaker 3: So today, Father, whatever we're carrying, whatever semblance of control, we're trying to keep whatever, whatever, But God, I love it. Whatever that is, we just we just open our hands and we want to stay right here, surrendered. I've been following Jesus for twenty seven years, but I never want to lose.
Speaker 1: I never want to lose this. I just never want to lose. God, it's all yours. I ever want to lose that. Tell me what to do, Lord, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Because there's a joy in obedience that I can't find anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Just stay with me right here. There's people that today.
Speaker 3: You need to give Jesus your life. You need to surrender your life to the Lord. You need to become a Christian. Jesus called it being born again, not just being a better version of who you are, but having a bran new creation. Jam And I don't know if I'm ready. You probably aren't. When I was fifteen years old, I gave Jesus my yes and my life, and I had no idea really what I was saying yes to. I just knew who I was saying yes to. I do not be a preacher. I didn't know i'd be in Vegas. I do not be here today. I didn't know any of that. I didn't know the valleys that I'd walk through. I didn't know, but I knew who. And I've never regretted that. Yes, twenty seven years later, did you say yes to Jesus just at every location, in a place of prayer, Just bow your head, closed your eyes for a moment to our epham, Just settle your heart for a moment. If that's you, and you would say, I need to give my life to Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jape and pray with me. I want to give my life to Christ.
Speaker 3: Or at one time I did, and at one time I was walking with God, but I kind of lost my way.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Need to come home to pray with me. Say yes to Jesus all over this place. We're gonna all pray together from your heart. Say this, and God will meet you right where you're at. I'm gonna ask everybody at every location to.
Speaker 1: Pray with our friends who are saying yes to Jesus. Right now. Everyone say Jesus, I believe in you. I believe you died for me.
Speaker 3: I believe you rose again, and today I give you my life and I receive your life. I give you my sin, and I receive your righteousness. Jesus be Lord and savior of my life. Now, just please keep your eyes closed one more moment. If that was your prayer, all over this room and at every room, from the pop up that's happening right now, to every location, to everyone online to write here in Valentine, if you're saying yes to Jesus, I'm gonna count to three. On three, I'm gonna ask you to raise your hand. Javed, do I have to raise my hand. I think it's important. I think it's important to make that public declaration that says, hey, that was for me, preacher, I want to become a follower of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Today's my day.
Speaker 3: That was my prayer. You stopped the entire service just for me. I'm giving my life to Christ for the very first time. Or you're coming back, You're coming coming back to Jesus. One three, I'm gonna ask you to raise your hand, and I believe God's gonna meet you. It's gonna feel like a million pounds is lifted off your shoulders and you're just gonna know that you know that you're a child of God. Say yes to Jesus today. You'll never regret it. You may not be ready, but if you're willing, God will meet you in this moment. Yes to Jesus, coming back to Jesus. Returning to Jesus, whoever you are, come on the count of three, one, two and three.
Speaker 1: That was my prayer. Lift up your hand. God bless you, God bless you.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoyed the podcast, and if you did, make sure to share it and subscribe so we can get you all of these new messages as soon as they're available. I also want to take a moment and thank all of you who are a part of Elevation. Whether you support us financially, or serve with us, or just share these messages, it's because of you that we're able to reach people all around the world. And if you want more information on how to be a part of Elevation, click the link in the description. Thanks again for listening. Make sure to leave a review, share the message, and subscribe.
Speaker 4: God bless you.