Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is NFL Game Previews, and I'm game preview guy here with in depth primers on every single game that's gonna be played this week. It's the rematch San Francisco fans have been waiting for all year, their chance to see if they really could have been a contender, their chance to see if they really could have been somebody.
Speaker 3: Obviously, it's gonna be a big one on the road and stuff.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows that. Oh man, it's gonna be a great one.
Speaker 2: What else am I gonna do?
Speaker 5: Roll over in na easy now once in my life?
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers returned to the scene of the crime in their minds, Philadelphia. The Eagles await. How many of these epic battles do we have to play in a row?
Speaker 5: Hurts on a quarterbuck draw, he's at the funds, He's in Dutch cown pile hearts. Are you chillick me? Are you chittiing me?
Speaker 6: We always find a way, you know, And that's something you can't really take for granted, and it's hard to quantify.
Speaker 2: It's a rematch and a potential championship preview all wrapped in won. Forty nine Ers fans and players have contended for close to a year. If Brock Purty hadn't gotten hurt versus Philadelphia in last year's NFC Championship game, we would have gone to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Rockberdy has been taken out of the game.
Speaker 2: White party out, So let's see it then. Perty in the forty nine Ers offense is healthy. Philadelphia's isn't one hundred, but their offense is fly. Eagles flying, maybe higher than it has all year.
Speaker 7: Jalen made some big time plays with his feet today, had some scrambles.
Speaker 5: I think you know, you can see that he's feeling pretty good right.
Speaker 2: Their rush attack last week featured more than just Jalen Hurts getting pushed for a yard. He was actually taking off with the ball sixty five yards rushing two scores.
Speaker 8: Hurts takes the slap, He takes the game well effect. He steps up a huffery kind of run.
Speaker 5: It's across the party. Takes it the twenty five. He flid fell at the twenty four.
Speaker 2: DeAndre Swift complimented him perfectly. You'll be eighty yards five point seven a carry.
Speaker 8: Hand off those inside one a football a park, thirty five, thirty five thirty it's.
Speaker 2: Fifth you a nice hurts and swift versus Fred Warner Dre Greenlaw tag team matchup then forty nine ers holding running backs and quarterbacks alike under four yards per run this season.
Speaker 9: He gets hit at the line of scrimmage and he drags Warner with him from maybe a yard.
Speaker 2: Hurts in The Eagles offense looked so sharp week twelve because their run game and pass game came together. Must have played the Beatles before the game. Dude hurts through three touchdowns so accounted for five scores. Not a bad day.
Speaker 10: Pointing, planting, firing to the end zone and.
Speaker 5: It is caught. Oh what a play for the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Still Davante Smith and aj Brown, who see most of his throws. Smith has been the hotter of the two, recently one hundred and six yards last week, ninety nine plus yards and three of his last four games.
Speaker 10: Hurts one for the end zone and right there with the catch for the touchdown is Dafonte Smith.
Speaker 2: Brown scored versus Buffalo.
Speaker 5: He keeps he rolled, he looks.
Speaker 2: Only thirty seven yards though three straight games now he hasn't cracked seventy. It won't be easy to do against San Francisco if they stick Tarvarius Ward on him. Man he strapped locked painted himself on the back of DK metcalf last week.
Speaker 9: I think he's done that against all the number ones this year, and we have immense confidence cin him.
Speaker 5: I think he's playing at an all pro level.
Speaker 2: Nine targets, only three catches allowed, just thirty two yards.
Speaker 5: He was in the fleet. There's our various Ward over there, lost throat of the side.
Speaker 2: Loot forty nine ers play versus wide receivers in twenty twenty three, still an elite territory, same as true of their play versus quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Gena throws the outcome in a second.
Speaker 2: Hurtz has to try and dissect San Francisco's secondary with a loaded pass rush on his back like Peter Griffin after a night at the clam genail back.
Speaker 11: Time crushed, he gets back inside the twenty yard line.
Speaker 2: In beer, forty nine ers busted out of sacks sixer versus Seattle so Pawtucket Patriot ales all around.
Speaker 5: Chino's gotta get sacked again. He held the ball.
Speaker 8: They ripped his helmet right off his head.
Speaker 2: Chase Young didn't even have one. Nick Bosa sure loves having him though two bags last week. He's the NFL leader in QB hits.
Speaker 5: Bosa pet Well.
Speaker 2: They got Geno down.
Speaker 5: Sack for Nick Bosa.
Speaker 2: He's San Francisco's right hand man. If right tackle Lane Johnson is healthy enough to go, that's a big boy battle. Young is San Francisco's lefty, so he goes Mano Amano with Jordan Mylotta six sacks allowed this season. Only three left tackles have given up more this year. He's allowed a higher than average pressure rate. Two pressure, It hurts.
Speaker 5: Loves the ball and I think he got it back and he just wins with speed.
Speaker 2: Jordan may a lot of the left tackle Eagles line gave up two sacks last week. Both came from the hands of defensive tackles. This week they get Eric Armstead in the middle. He had a sack versus Seattle and some dude named Javon horror Grave, Horror Hargrave, Javon Hargrave. He had a sack and a half last week. Remember that dude, Philly, Tito and Trump.
Speaker 12: They got to up Javon Hargrave that's the guy they added before the season started.
Speaker 2: All right, Look if San Francisco's front is peter after a night out at the Klam, then what is Philadelphia's Homer's post Mo's defensive tackle Jalen Carter? Four sacks, defensive end Josh Sweat six and a half outside linebacker Hassan Reddick eight and a half.
Speaker 13: Second out of ten, and the Holmes gets plastered by Hassan Weddick.
Speaker 2: That group didn't do much versus Josh Allen, though, part of why that game turned into a track meet. They gave up three hundred and thirty nine yards passing to Allen, one hundred and five yards in a td to, gave Davis a touchdown to Stefan Diggs seventy four yards, forty seven yards to Khalil Shakir, fifty seven to running back James Cook.
Speaker 14: Where's the staff bag to Murray quick hitter, The gave Davis on a slam wear the touchdown, and the fields are back in front with one fifty two to play.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking, man Brock Purdy and the boys are gonna have a field day with that should be pointed out. Though they faced fifty one pass attempts held Allen under seven yards per attempt, and they are two corners Darius Slay and James Bradbury bald. Bradbury may have given up a touchdown, but he picked off a ball and defended five passes. Let me tell you, five pds in one game is super rare.
Speaker 5: Alan pumps fires. They didn't cut them, They didn't cut them.
Speaker 2: Telly BCB nineteen tds six I in t's this season leads the league in raiding by a wide margin.
Speaker 8: We're all holding our breath as soon as he lets.
Speaker 12: It go pretty scance. There's how uk in the field till it's a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Went through the progression, trusted and BA being there and just let it.
Speaker 2: It was just to help with roll Sligh and Bradbury versus Deebo and I you I love it pretty good?
Speaker 5: Huh, I love it?
Speaker 2: Brandon scored last week.
Speaker 5: Are you Are You? Are you kids home by?
Speaker 2: Samuel found the pain as well, seventy nine yards, his second highest total of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: Looking downfield, Depot's open again. He's got him again to the thirty.
Speaker 2: Yard law CMC and George Kittle quiet week twelves.
Speaker 5: What flat back I know I got to punch the fist, but.
Speaker 2: Both clearly potent pass catchers.
Speaker 12: Perdy throws complete put the first out.
Speaker 2: It's Kittles and Kittle faces a Philadelphia defense giving up a one twenty five point three rating to tight ends worse than the NFL.
Speaker 5: Still Tito inside there's a completion of tight end. It destally takes the shy a midfield.
Speaker 2: What's impressive about the forty nine ers offense Philadelphia faces. They throw less often than anyone in the NFL. Yet Purdy puts up over two hundred and sixty passing yards per game.
Speaker 5: It's not close. He's way ahead of the field.
Speaker 9: I've talked about the Patrick Mahomes and the Josh Allens and all those guys.
Speaker 5: That was awesome. There was actually really good turkey.
Speaker 6: The turkey was really good, well cooked, wasn't dry at all, and that was a satisfying turkey.
Speaker 2: So if they take to the air so little, it means Philadelphia's defense has lots of run stopping to try and do this week. San Francisco a run CMC first type of team.
Speaker 4: I think anytime you're running behind this whole line, you just have to have a lot of trust in patience.
Speaker 2: McCaffrey two more tds on the ground last week, one hundred and fourteen yards six yards per carry. You never know when the hole can open.
Speaker 5: Where's the goal for the runners? For the eight caffrey cuffs left that yours closed?
Speaker 12: He finds a way through and McCaffrey whirls to the end zone for the touchdown.
Speaker 3: I look up to that kind of stuff. He gives us a spark man and an energy to the offense when we need it most.
Speaker 2: Elijah Mitchell went for thirty nine yards five point six a run. Deebo scored a rushing TD outside give the deep.
Speaker 12: The enzone Samuel opening drive touchdown.
Speaker 2: Eagles gave up big rush yards last week, but most of them were to Josh Allen. No problems versus Buffalo's running backs holding CMC's position to three point seven yards per run on the season book, Nope.
Speaker 5: Oh look at that swarm? Wow? What up front?
Speaker 2: So I got to ask the people in charge of flexing, what is it that you say you do here? Well, Philadelphia just played Sunday night football and Monday night football. Yeah, they're the best team in the NFL, playing a run of crazy good games. Give the people what they deserve. I say, why is this thunder review? There should be no love between these two teams, no love between their fans.
Speaker 15: Chiefs Kingom, that's cheep, chopping one game at a time.
Speaker 2: All right, Look how this Sunday night football matchup has turned out? Road team Kansas City Chiefs fresh off a nice thirty one seventeen calming of the nerves kind of win.
Speaker 13: But checko, we'll get it nonetheless getting in touchdown and the Chiefs had their first lead.
Speaker 2: Of the game in Green Bay taking on a Packers squad coming in feeling la la lalla lovely.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it's doing love here with the Packers.
Speaker 5: Happy days giving everybody. Man's got the dub.
Speaker 13: All day's giving.
Speaker 2: We'll back of green Bay is one in a row now more than twenty one points two straight games. That's a big deal for them. Jordan Love hit Detroit with three touchdowns, are rating over one twenty and over two hundred and sixty yards passing.
Speaker 7: Go for the inzel for Watson, please get it touchdown green Bay.
Speaker 2: Love has gone back to back games with one hundred plus rating five tds no picks over his last two.
Speaker 3: Vote again my inZone, caught touchdown Romeo Dobbs and the Packers fall back on top.
Speaker 2: Hey Patrick Mahomes knows how love feels. Oddly enough, He's not having a great year, but he comes in off a good game. Almost three hundred yards, two touchdowns are rating over one twenty.
Speaker 3: The poet focker Momes doun Cassy to the eights ball.
Speaker 5: That was a beautiful play.
Speaker 2: It's the first time in three games Mahomes is thrown for over two hundred yards, first time Kansas City's offense has produced more than twenty one points in four games.
Speaker 5: Homes caught Py Rise, the turling cloud and a good one.
Speaker 2: The silly notion that Travis Kelcey only performs with certain people present. He went for ninety one yards last week. Carrie Underwood wasn't even there in downfield.
Speaker 5: He ghost Tony Kelsey.
Speaker 2: The key to Kansas City's offense being unleashed isn't Kento Merrick. It's someone like Rashi Rice. Someone else aside from Kelsey has to produce, not drop balls. Rice had one hundred and seven yards versus Vegas.
Speaker 13: Was on the most duke by Marquess Sam's at Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Touchdown Packers pass defense. Mahomes faces gave up two tds to Jared Goff last week, three hundred and thirty two yards over one hundred ratings.
Speaker 7: Goff over the middle Fires has talked for the touchdown at Sam Laporta.
Speaker 2: A lot of chasing yardage, but still green Bay's pass defense has been middle of the pack on the season. But if they can get to Mahomes like they did Goth game changer. Packer's defense came up big last week. Three takeaways pass rush, specifically three sacks caused three golf.
Speaker 7: It's coming Gos can't find anyone steps away? Hen does he throws in at incomplete?
Speaker 5: I mean maybe not. Col's going to be returned, just in case.
Speaker 7: By Jonathan Owens ruling on the field, it's a fumble and it's a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Mahomes is one of the hardest dudes to sack, only one sack taken last week. He doesn't get gobbled up very often.
Speaker 5: Good time, good troll.
Speaker 2: Rice getting to Love is just as worthy of a quick convo. Can Green Bay's O line give love the time he got versus Detroit versus Kansas City, zero sacks taken versus the Lions only got hit four times.
Speaker 5: Love protected Glove going.
Speaker 3: Deep, Kristen Watson the antenda receiver and he's got it.
Speaker 2: Chiefs pass rush decidedly stronger than Detroit's, but they didn't sack Rodney Farver much in their win, which hurt their secondary. They gave up two hundred and forty eight yards last week a touchdown no picks, a rating over one hundred to eight.
Speaker 16: O'Connell time for O'Connell down three dos Co Addams.
Speaker 2: Chiefs allowed seventy three yards to DeVante Adams seventy nine yards at Jacoby Myers. The top guy they'll deal with this week. Christian Watson, the recipient of Love's love versus the Lions, ninety four yards in the TD.
Speaker 5: Well, your sideline leaping grab Watson?
Speaker 2: Is he in?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: What a kiss from Christian. Watson was having his best game.
Speaker 2: Of the year, but Watson was one of seven packers who had at least one catch week twelve, so outside of him, it was a committee approach and the fake love.
Speaker 5: Got a man.
Speaker 7: Why open, it's Kraft Who's gonna walk in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Love was also Green Bay's most effective runner versus the Lions, thirty nine yards on three carries.
Speaker 5: Love he's gonna run it. No, he's gonna keep it. How about that, Collen Love ve the rum. He don't go the whole way sliding down at the forty.
Speaker 2: Aj Dillon didn't do much three point one to run fourteen attempts. Kansas City's pass rush pass defense did not play as well as they had prior to that game. They also didn't play the run great one hundred and ten yards to Josh Jacob's five point five and a score allowed. Gave up a sixty three yarder.
Speaker 5: He's him to the sun. They can't get down. You kill kiss.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs haven't lost to teams like Green Bay in twenty twenty three, their losses to Detroit, Denver, and Philadelphia. Green Bay just faced such snobbiness and we saw how that went though. Washington Commanders at home Week thirteen, trying to snap a three game losing streak. That's going to be tough being they take on the Miami Dolphins this week, who are experts in dealing with teams like the Commanders.
Speaker 5: Yess here, here's who escapes a tackle into the end zone. It goes to the game scorts.
Speaker 2: Hussle Miami, winners of three of their last four, Washington losers of five of their last six, and try this one on for size to the Dolphins offense putting up over thirty points per game this season.
Speaker 5: It continues with the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Moster facing the league's most generous defense. Miami may be hying another seventy burger.
Speaker 10: It's the screen pass down to the episode for Dallas touchdown.
Speaker 2: Washington comes in off a game this saw them give up forty five points. Okay, to be fair, their offense put up seven of those points, but still the showing led to the mid season firing of defensive coordinator Jack del Rio. Giving up thirty plus to the lowest scoring team in football the week before probably didn't hell oorent with a big.
Speaker 5: Ball, wide open touchdown.
Speaker 2: Randon Cooks point is, you can see how big a challenge it's going to be for Washington defensively. This week, Miami, with Tua having an off game, still scored thirty four versus a tough Jets defense last week, big hold.
Speaker 5: Going to the end zone, icing on the cake touchdown.
Speaker 2: Moster Okay, twenty seven since they didn't produce the fail Mary tongue. Bilois still made on hundred yard receivers out of two guys Jalen Waddle one hundred and fourteen yards.
Speaker 5: Oh Inde Bennett's going to be hold in Waddle making the catch over Gardner.
Speaker 2: That cheetah got his new wife an early Christmas present to go along with one hundred and two yards.
Speaker 5: Corners on islands.
Speaker 17: DJ Reid is very good, but you're talking about one of one with Tyreek kill and stay with him on that slot.
Speaker 5: Fade fortunate just to catch up with him and bring him down.
Speaker 2: Washington's gotta be able to stop those two first and foremost good thing. They are at the top of the charts when it comes to defending the wide out position. In twenty twenty three, check that filter is on upside down. They are dead last, giving up a one to fourteen rating.
Speaker 5: Well in the edge of the end zone. He makes a catch, he's got a touchdown. Sucks.
Speaker 2: Maybe Washington's pass rush can help. Zero sacks versus Dallas barely pressured Dak Prescott, who then proceeded to throw four touchdowns with a rating over one forty.
Speaker 4: To me, that's like you cannot give those kind of windows If you're Washington be.
Speaker 5: Able to get pretty quick separation right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, and guess which team leads the league in yards per carry when they took it. Yep, the Dolphins, hitting at five point five for the season, over half a yard better than any other team.
Speaker 5: Touchdown, Miami. The Dolphins does now score thirty four consecutive points.
Speaker 2: All right, Maybe the DC change lights a fire under some and they play inspired ball on defense. If they don't, it's going to be another long day at the office for sam Howell. He's used to it. He's easily the most intriguing player to watch, with Washington, NFL leader in passing yards.
Speaker 10: Third and ten, there was pressure on the throw, but he got it away to Samuel, who takes off for a big game.
Speaker 2: Howell went for three hundred in their blowout loss to Dallas. He's thrown for three hundred plus yards in four of his last five games.
Speaker 18: Now, Rose Catches made the run to the end zone and we're up point away from.
Speaker 2: Being tied up. Sacking him doesn't slow him down either. He hasn't had a game in his career where he wasn't buried, so probably thinks it's normal. Washington's second in sacks allowed in twenty twenty three. No individual quarterback has bit in the dust more often than Howell has.
Speaker 5: All takes the snap back to throw, hit bike, keep it on and sack.
Speaker 2: So pair that up with a Miami pass rush that just dropped a seventh spot last week.
Speaker 17: They show one look and go to another and make you react to it and confuse the offensive lineman has power at that time, he shows quickness.
Speaker 2: Boo hiss, boo hiss. Seeing Jalen Phillips leave hurt, though they still have Bradley Chubb and Emmanuel Ogba off the edge at least. Ogbo one and a half sacks last week has four for the season.
Speaker 5: Now look out that he goes here. Well, it is loose.
Speaker 2: That was Ogba coming in their DT combo. Only one like it is on the other team. Defensive tackle Zach Sealer. He nabbed his fifth sack. And the best inside dude in the game, Christian Welkins two bags last week, half a dozen for the year.
Speaker 17: You think he would have collapse down instead, he's there with discipline and he's quick.
Speaker 2: How does represent a tougher challenge compared to what Miami's secondary dealt with last week they took care of Tim Boyle as expected, two picks a sub seventy eight. They are a bunch getting better week by week.
Speaker 5: I mean the entire way he built up more and more speed.
Speaker 17: He left all the skill behind him, All the receivers are way behind him. Now you got lineman and one skill guy in Brice Hall, who gets blocked. And now you're asking Boil to try to make a play right here and he's got no chance.
Speaker 2: Not expecting any red wus from the picks panel doesn't mean an upset can't happen, though. Seattle Seahawks hit the road for another TNF game looking for some answers. Finding them in Dallas, though, won't be easy. There's Dac down the middle, he's got cuts. I'm a touchdown.
Speaker 10: That's Turpin. My goodness, Turpin gets the deep ball this time.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a lot of mismatch material in this preview. You have been four warned. I am neither a Seattle hater or a Dallas lover, though, but you have the Cowboys coming in on a three game win streak, having won five of their last six.
Speaker 10: Able to hit the pass out to the forty yard line to Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 2: That's a dime facing a Seattle squad that lost their last two defeats in three of their last four.
Speaker 12: Now, oh, that's see's a pickup on the sideline and this rule added.
Speaker 2: Interception Cowboys defense facing a Hawks offense coming in with seriously clipped wings sixteen or fewer points scored in their three most recent losses. Dallas not taking on a high flying Geno Smith either zero touchdowns, a pick a seventy rating last week.
Speaker 9: A little grab of the arm there by Ambry Thomas.
Speaker 5: Not see till call Bay.
Speaker 2: That's how it is some tom Gino only has three one hundred plus rating games this year, has six sub ninety rate games.
Speaker 5: What we have to do is continue to work hard.
Speaker 2: If not work harder, there is no excuse for it. Smith's latest dud and this is where Cowboys fans ears should perk up was marked by a lot of bagging. Not on anyone's mamas either. He got dumped behind the line of scrimmage six times by San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Here they come, Stith sack the pressure gets there.
Speaker 2: Seattle also saw right tackle Jason Peters leave the game hurt. So good luck with the Micah Parsons led Cowboys pass rush. They still sport the highest pressure rate in the league or sack outing last week Micah one and a half. Parsons now with eleven and a half, has one and at least five of his last six games.
Speaker 5: Oh that is tough.
Speaker 10: What a double whammy. That's Parsons. Parson's finally able to get to.
Speaker 2: Him finding a way to keep Gino upright paramount to the Hawks having a chance. Smith has been sacked four plus times in three games this season. He did not play well in any of those games.
Speaker 5: Spin Smith is dumped fuck at the twenty yard lot.
Speaker 2: If Seattle's line can find a way to hold Dallas' rush at Bay, they still have the Cowboys secondary to deal with, still have the house call King to contend with.
Speaker 13: There it is, this is history. Plan could take it the distance. This will be the record. But for the fifth time has a pick six. It's never happened in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 2: That's five tds for cornerback Deron Bland NFL record David's and you saw excited Quinn was the defensive coordinator.
Speaker 10: Five pick six is in one season.
Speaker 5: I mean, we know Dion Sanders. Whatever it is you put the mind so we canna do it.
Speaker 2: Stefan Gilmour on the other side, so they are plenty equipped to take on DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, Jackson Smith and Jigba nice one hander for the rook Last week.
Speaker 12: Jackson Smith and Jackba high five star craft.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, did you sleepless?
Speaker 2: Catch Smith and Jigba forty one yards? Week twelve forty plus. Now in six of his last seven games.
Speaker 3: Stream Jackson Smith and Jickbaw looking for the.
Speaker 2: Read touchdown his highest sixty three yards, so he hasn't blown up yet. No one blew up, and they're lost to San Francisco lock at thirty yards. DK did not have his way at all, could not get away from Tarvarius Ward held the thirty two yards on three catches, targeted nine times.
Speaker 12: Take a shutdown field for DK metcaf Work it up by Tarvarius Ward.
Speaker 2: Cowboys DB's play versus wide receivers this season, holding white Outs to a sixty eight point nine rate, seven tds, nine interceptions.
Speaker 7: The FETO going deep, He's got a man high. It is over, but then the scene closes and it's intercepted. Guess who to Ron Bland, I'm ten.
Speaker 2: Seattle's defense has more to worry about than just wide receivers when Dallas lets it fly, But the two biggest threats are wideouts CE d Lamb TD last week going to the.
Speaker 5: End zone touchdown CD Lamb.
Speaker 2: Brandon Cooks led the team versus Washington with seventy two yards. Also found the pain going with the big.
Speaker 10: Vault, wide open touchdown Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 2: But the key to Dallas's most recent offensive explosion diversity. Ten different guys caught passes from Dak Prescott, throwing four touchdowns three hundred and thirty one yards a rating over one forty.
Speaker 5: It's the screen.
Speaker 10: Pass down on to the end zone brought Dallas touchdown.
Speaker 2: Seattle facing maybe the hottest QB in the game right now seventeen TD passes two picks over his last five games.
Speaker 3: You know to do? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: We know how we want to attack, we know how we want to go at these different teams.
Speaker 2: If the Hawks want to slow him down, they have to be able to heat him up. Prescott barely faced any pressure versus Washington. Has one of the lowest pressure rates faced in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Credit to the offensive line.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that's where that's where it starts, giving me time to take shots down the field.
Speaker 2: Seattle did not bother brock Purty much, only one sack, but they do have one of the higher sacked totals for the season, and they did not play San Francisco's aerial attack poorly. They held forty to two hundred and nine yards sub ninety raight and pick six to them.
Speaker 5: Pucket kick straight. It's a deflection, it's an interception, it's a big play. It's a Jordan Brooks touchdown.
Speaker 2: Seahawks secondary has held quarterbacks under seven yards per attempt this season. That's good under a ninety rating, that's also good. They have been a strength most games.
Speaker 9: Well, that's backwards, riffs around, sticks his hand out. That young man has played some remarkable footbun.
Speaker 2: What the Hawks did not do well last week with play run defense CEMC one hundred and fourteen yards against them, six yards per carry, two touchdowns.
Speaker 12: Caffrey comes west, the doors closed, but he finds a way through and the Caffrey twirtles to the ends up for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Dallas is in a run first team like San Francisco. But they have Tony Pollard coming in off a seventy nine yard six point one yard per carry touchdown outing has fifty plus yards in five straight games.
Speaker 10: They go Follard, Pollard dashing driving, He's in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Tony Pollard Dallas now eight and one versus sub five hundred teams zero to two versus teams above five hundred, which Seattle still is. So they got that in their corner.
Speaker 5: What it's all about? Oh, you got a dampot team? You did judge out?
Speaker 2: Cowboys have not trailed at home once this season? Will Seattle be the first to do it? Two of the biggest fan bases in the game. Houston Texans are at home after dropping a heartbreaker. No double dooink needed, single stings enough.
Speaker 5: Here's the kit? Does it have enough? Ammon Dolo are no good?
Speaker 2: They welcome in the hottest team in the NFL, the Denver Broncos and their five game win streak are up.
Speaker 3: Next, and the pressure of the zone and a sac the safety for Zeck Allen and the sherry on top.
Speaker 2: This is a heavyweight bout assorts Houston's high powered offense facing an Orange defense that's definitely crushing it. At this point. No team has been able to scratch out twenty three points against them in their last six games.
Speaker 5: First, it's weight top four, he's it great, it's intercepted. It's McMillan first and goal for the Broncos.
Speaker 2: The turnaround their back ends undergone would have Lloyd and Harry's head spinning. They've clearly been working out. Broncos raiding aloud over the first four weeks was over one thirty. It's now down to ninety six point three.
Speaker 13: Eating his own field and its intercepted picked off by Justin Simmons.
Speaker 2: A lot of lost rating weight lately, but can they keep it off After facing c J. Stroud, he didn't win last week, but he shined in the loss them in a spot to go to ot over three hundred yards two tds, no picks, rating over one point fifteen. Probably dropped his TD pass of the year.
Speaker 7: EPI to us right now, winding back to the left side, try to find some time now throws back across his body pod touchdown tank Dell Stroud.
Speaker 5: With the amazing scramble.
Speaker 2: Denver defenders have all three pass catcher types to worry about. Tight end Dalton Schultz was quiet last week, has some nice games under his belt, and Denver has given up the third highest rate to tight ends this year, so Schultz could make some noise this week. Houston's wide receivers Nicocollins and Tank Dell the most targeted guys in their Jacksonville loss. Nothing unusual there. Collins over one hundred yards in a TD seven receptions back to back games.
Speaker 5: Stroud he's got a lane to run, he throws to step.
Speaker 2: Dell had fifty yards in a touchdown. More on that later.
Speaker 11: Stroud throwing on first down, steps up in the pocket at who breaks it to Tank Dell.
Speaker 2: If Tank's recent pattern holds tree, this week could be big for him. One hundred and fourteen yard game followed by fifty six, then one hundred and forty nine, then fifty last week. They will battle Denver cornerbacks Fabian Moreau, Jaquan mcmillion pass or ten Since their post week four renaissance. None of those dudes has a rating allowed above eighty one.
Speaker 5: And looking for read, I'm incomplete. Lesser ten descending.
Speaker 2: Broncos dbs aren't used to getting much help from their pass rush either. Low sack total for twenty twenty three, but they did feast on Cleveland QBS four times last week.
Speaker 3: Walker under some heat, Donty Goes Nick Burrito six and a half sacks.
Speaker 5: All the year.
Speaker 2: Stroud's line is pretty good. Pressure rate faced average on the year. Texans ground game led by Stroud versus Jacksonville forty seven yards in a touchdown.
Speaker 5: They make it to pick stras get some room.
Speaker 2: Devin Singletary went cold after two hot weeks. Don't be shocked if he heats up again, though. Denver still a running back's dream, lasting yards per carry aloud to the position.
Speaker 5: Getting to the outside is forward and with good speed.
Speaker 2: Bronco's formula play good defense, contained the opposition, cobble just enough on offense for victory.
Speaker 5: Dancing around, buying some time.
Speaker 3: Wilson throwing on the run connects over the middle with Marvin Mimms Junior.
Speaker 2: Weekend and Week out we detail how the Russell Wilson Broncos passing attack doesn't jump off the page numerically. Same is true of Wilson's Week twelve numbers, and they produced the same winning result as the previous four games did.
Speaker 3: Here comes the pressure Wilson floats it up jump ball Courtland Suton leaping for the catch at the twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's basically Wilson backyard footballing at Portland. Sutton on the other end of most of his passes sixty one yards versus the Browns.
Speaker 3: Rolls over the middle with Sutton down the sideline of the five.
Speaker 2: Denver's recent passing outing was against an elite Cleveland secondary. Houston's is not. They gave up over three hundred and sixty yards to Trevor Lawrence, almost ten yards per attempt. They've not handled passing. It tacks great in twenty twenty three, looking deep.
Speaker 5: For Christian Kirky's gone Kirky and he puts the the pilot.
Speaker 2: It would help if their pass rush could seal the deal more often. They have a high pressure rate, a low sack total, low QB hit total. They didn't bag Lawrence once.
Speaker 5: Lawrence pushing it down the field. It's Ridley.
Speaker 2: Wilson is typically easy to take down, but only one sack taken Versus a Miles Garrett pass rush. They'd take that again.
Speaker 5: Wilson just pounced on fake the toss and didn't fake out.
Speaker 2: Number six Broncos ran the ball thirty nine times versus Cleveland one hundred and sixty nine yards, four point three a carry, two touchdowns. They take that again too.
Speaker 5: He Ryan barrelling forward to the goal line.
Speaker 3: Still waiting for the official word as the officials run in the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Denver, that will be hard to replicate versus Houston, though their defensive strength is run defense three point six yards per carry allowed for the year. Top three.
Speaker 11: Good in the backfield and brought down well Andrewson and the rookie.
Speaker 8: Makes the play.
Speaker 2: Last note, Stroud could have gone for four hundred yards last week. Texans fans, now that you're good again. Remember the Madagascar Marty's become way more annoying with their yellow laundry legal shift offense.
Speaker 5: It's number three. You never sat prior to the slot.
Speaker 2: This is a great Week thirteen matchup. I'm giving it the game preview Guy number two. Game of the week should be on prime time. You know the drill comments section and whatnot panel of ten and whatnot? Wait is game preview guy? The whatnot girl?
Speaker 5: Star Fast now, Star Fast, crank that up today.
Speaker 2: You hear me. Let's go the New Orleans Saints. They're at home this week after taking a disappointing road loss to the Falcons. They welcome the Detroit Lions, not feeling too full of themselves either.
Speaker 5: Goff has drop sack ball is out. Packers will take over.
Speaker 2: Despite both teams losing Week twelve, Detroit comes into this matchup with the expectation label. Even in their life ast to green Bay last week, they still made it into the end zone a few times.
Speaker 5: Mack Gumley dancing.
Speaker 7: Working his way near the end zone is end hes touchdown.
Speaker 2: Detroit New Orleans offense, on the other hand, couldn't make it into the paint a single time versus Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Falcons coming after car picked up, picked up Jesse Bates.
Speaker 5: He's got a shot, no question pick six.
Speaker 2: Still, Detroit was supposed to win at home and did not, and the reason they lost and have looked subpar the last two weeks turnovers, which is a Saints defensive specialty. They are top ten and takeaways in twenty twenty three, picked off Desmond ridd twice. Last week.
Speaker 5: Ritter look at beeps, let's it.
Speaker 12: Fly and it's picked second of the day for.
Speaker 2: Matthew Golf on paper rocked it versus Green Bay. Stats look similar to the kindie puts up in their wins. Two tds, no picks, a rating over one hundred, over three hundred and thirty yards. Primo stuff.
Speaker 7: Here's GoF protected this time fires a strike gets caught by Jadason Williams still on his deep spinning Williams out of the forty.
Speaker 2: Eighth paper in the field in this case tell different stories. He lost three fumbles too.
Speaker 5: Fresher again, god Fit, trouble steps away in love. He lost the ball again.
Speaker 7: There's a fight for it at the bottom and green Bay has recovered.
Speaker 2: So in the last two games, Goff has turned the ball over six times himself. Detroit should be on a two game losing streak. Should be it's all the turnovers that stand out.
Speaker 3: Goff god get that time his third at OCEP shit.
Speaker 2: The battle between New Orleans DB's and Detroit's pass catchers is a level stuff. Their secondary should make it tough on Detroit's passing attack. Goff and company up against one of the top twenty twenty three pass defenses.
Speaker 3: Those fires a great defensive play by Bulson.
Speaker 5: A demo.
Speaker 2: Lions will test them at all levels. Jamiir Gibbs eight targets last week targeted five plus times six games in a row. Tight end Sam Laportas scored last week forty seven yards.
Speaker 5: Real Goff over the middle.
Speaker 7: Fires has talked for the touchdown at Sam laporta.
Speaker 2: Lead man of course. Aman Ross Saint Brown ninety five yards versus Green Bay has yet to walk off the field this year without leaving a mark. He's having a great season.
Speaker 7: Goff this time as time Fires are striking their anzim and Ross Saint crown with a big game.
Speaker 2: Lions run game lined up to play a big role in the outcome of this game. It did its job last week. It could be turned two more if Detroit wants to avoid testing New Orland's secondary too much. David Montgomery the thunder seventy one yards over four and a half yards per carry a touchdown versus the Packers.
Speaker 7: Bob Gummery dancing working his way near the end. Zoni's end is touchdown Detroit.
Speaker 2: If they feel the thunder, the thunder, then comes the lightning. Jamiir Gibbs fifty four yards four point nine per run last week.
Speaker 5: Here's Gibbs.
Speaker 7: I'll give it some rhythm, but a big scene and Jamier Gibbs are the first play.
Speaker 2: Saints defense v hit for two hundred and twenty eight rushing yards by Atlanta five point six yards per carry, giving up a touchdown five point seven per run to Bijon Robinson on sixteen tries six point four run on ten, Tyler algiercarries five point four carry to Cordero Patterson.
Speaker 6: Corderyol Patterson steaks through first down to midfield.
Speaker 2: If New Orleans defense doesn't stand its ground, or even if it does, really their offense better figure out how to not look like a bunch of groupies along for the ride.
Speaker 6: This week on third and goal fads one incomplete miscommunication with a rookie Perry Yeah this drive and with the bit of a thud here.
Speaker 2: Saints didn't have a problem moving the ball last week almost one hundred and fifty rushing yards five point three per carry. Alvin Kamara looked great. Hit at four point six a run's.
Speaker 6: Alvin Camaro waited for the whole of development. Hit it hard first down inside the.
Speaker 2: Twenty Lion's secondary facing a Derek Carr who threw for over three hundred yards, is.
Speaker 5: Given time, tight cobridge and then a lave comes.
Speaker 10: For you and he's got it.
Speaker 2: Lions defense facing a Saints offense that ate a big fat donut in the red zone, and they had five chances too.
Speaker 6: I'm third and fifteen, car is sacked by Akatie makes it fourth down.
Speaker 2: Saints fear of the end zone extends beyond Week twelve as well. They've struggled inside the twenty all year.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's not enough.
Speaker 2: Now Atlanta does sport a top ten red zone defense. The Lions inside the twenty only two teams have been worse. So get out the slab boxing gloves. One of the reasons Detroit struggled to keep teams from painting. Their pass rush has been inconsistent. Zero sacks versus Green Bay. Jordan Love not a hard dude to sack either, and they didn't pressure him much.
Speaker 3: Look at how much time he moves a little bit off his spot and then a really nice arm action there.
Speaker 2: Aiden Hutchinson sackless in five of his last six games. Now, Detroit secondary gave up three touchdowns to Love, a fat rating. No picks, they're season numbers versus quarterbacks in subpar territory.
Speaker 5: Going for the endel for Watson, He's.
Speaker 2: Got a car had the three bills worth a yard edge, but he didn't throw any TV He's got picked off once versus Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Picked up Jesse Bates. He's got a shot. Chris A.
Speaker 2: Lava will give Detroit secondary a day one hundred and fourteen yards last week ninety plus yards and back to back weeks.
Speaker 5: It's car beats. It's a wide open o Lafes. Try to put the Saints receiving group on his shoulders.
Speaker 2: Here Taysom Hill fifty five yards receiving, twenty six rushing. Kamara had fifty yards through the air last week too.
Speaker 6: Slip the way from Canaan Ellison took it down the sideline in the Falcon Sarots or Lions.
Speaker 2: Pass defense has fared best versus running backs out of the three positions, holding them to a sub ninety rate, but they've given up a rating close to one hundred to receivers and tight ends.
Speaker 5: Got a man wide open. It's craft who's gonna walk in for the touchdown?
Speaker 2: Big game for both teams, playoff implications for both.
Speaker 15: I can't believe if that happened.
Speaker 5: I can't believe what I'm watching. It's like, well, it's a bizarro world.
Speaker 2: This is a weird matchup. The team that has the shiny record, the more wins than losses team. The Cleveland Browns got trounced last week.
Speaker 4: Obviously very disappointed. Didn't play how we set out to play.
Speaker 5: Bobble on that one and a reverse and a bobble. The ball is loose, Dells, the ball is out. We have to learn from it and then we got to, you know, play a lot better, coach a lot better. Next week.
Speaker 2: Their opponent, the La Rams, more losses than W's, but they did the tround seeing week twelve.
Speaker 5: He ripped it down the right side line.
Speaker 3: It's a house tall, and the offense erupts in the deserts.
Speaker 2: Rams are a game away from five hundred. Getting to even steven would bring hope.
Speaker 5: That's big. I mean, at this point of the year, it doesn't matter how you get it done.
Speaker 10: You know, you want to come out here and play the way we did today every single week.
Speaker 2: And from LA's perspective, they have plenty of reason to believe they can get there, because.
Speaker 9: I do think there is something to be able to, you know, say about learning how to win, and that's by feeling what these.
Speaker 2: Things feel like. LA's defense faces a Cleveland passing attack that averaged four point five yards per attempt last week. That's so low they'd almost have been better off handing off all game.
Speaker 5: Your run game really got going, like just stick with it.
Speaker 2: A sub seventy rating under two hundred yards passing.
Speaker 5: I gotta think they stick to that ground game. No need to get cute and throw it here.
Speaker 2: Oh buddy, that was with Dorian Thompson Robinson at quarterback. He started three games now.
Speaker 9: To have guys open as dcr did there, You've got to make those throws.
Speaker 2: Has it once looked like an average NFL quarterback?
Speaker 4: He doesn't lack for confidence. I mean, that's one of the things you like about Dorian.
Speaker 5: Threw it wide of Jerome Ford and can't miss those throws.
Speaker 4: Always things that he can clean up as well as a young player.
Speaker 2: Thompson Robinson Brown's offense has put up thirteen and twelve points in the last two weeks.
Speaker 5: Is going to throw right side corner of the end Zelty into plate? Somebody ran the wrong route.
Speaker 2: Cleveland's passing attack now facing a RAMS defense that just took care of the likes of Kyler Murray.
Speaker 5: Murray, it has to get rid of it. I want to get.
Speaker 4: Nothing really to say other than a week you know we got we got.
Speaker 2: Be held him to five point seven yards pro temp low eighties rate, and on the year they've held quarterbacks to a mid eighties rating. That's good pass defense overall.
Speaker 5: He throws bright side it is, got it away in complete.
Speaker 6: Jordan Fuller on fourth down with the takeover on.
Speaker 2: Down rams pass rush for sack outing versus Arizona fresh.
Speaker 7: Up the middle.
Speaker 5: He Covey's got him again. A double dip for the conductor.
Speaker 2: Dtr was knocked out of last week's game.
Speaker 4: Took a shot there, unfortunately, and you never want to see your quarterback get hit like that.
Speaker 2: Cleveland sent PJ. Walker back in. He proceeded to get sacked four times, the.
Speaker 5: Pressure of the egg zode and a sack the safety.
Speaker 2: Browns have to get a handle on their turnover issues too. Three fumbles lost last week.
Speaker 4: The offense put the defense in some tough spots with some of those turnovers.
Speaker 2: No team is giving it away as often in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: We can't put the ball to.
Speaker 2: Ground, so Joe Flacco or go Akron Pros just hand off all game. Brownie's Jerome Ford nine carries sixty five yards seven point two a run. His long was nineteen, so it wasn't just one great run either.
Speaker 5: Hands it off. Jerome Ford coming.
Speaker 14: Left side, has running or and run out of bounce at the forty two yards line.
Speaker 5: Best offensive play so far today.
Speaker 2: And the Rams gave up four point five a carry to James Connor last.
Speaker 6: Week, Connor waiting for blocks and James Connor working down inside the five yard line.
Speaker 2: It's the one paper advantage Cleveland's offense owns over LA's defense. But Cleveland's defense owns a major paper advantage over LA's offense if you go by their twenty twenty three bodies of work.
Speaker 5: Football is knacked out cig exit with Jerry.
Speaker 2: Browns lost twenty nine to twelve last week, yet held the opposition star player, the quarterback Russell Else into one hundred and thirty four yards passing six point one yards per attempt.
Speaker 3: Willson backside pressure, steps away, hit as he throws. It's a wobbler of the space and it's incomplete.
Speaker 2: Cleveland's elite secondary now going up against an LA passing attack and offense that hasn't been great overall in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Give yourself some Grace Black.
Speaker 2: However, Matthew Stafford looked pretty great versus Arizona. At least we're doing a decent job, you know, I think like I said, I mean, we're not exactly.
Speaker 5: Where we want to be.
Speaker 2: Four touchdowns a one to twenty one point one.
Speaker 6: Rate, Stafford floats one Digby into the ani zone.
Speaker 2: And yes, Stafford was super efficient and no shock. His performance was aided by a zero sack day.
Speaker 6: Stafford with time and going deep and hold in inside the forty by that well.
Speaker 2: LA needs their O line to show out in like manner this week, being they face Miles Garrett in theory.
Speaker 5: At least takes right not Yeah.
Speaker 2: Garrett didn't bag any quarterbacks last week. He left the game with his arm in a sling. If he plays, just know this, Garrett hasn't gone two games in a row in twenty twenty three without making it home to see Mongh the.
Speaker 10: Pucket get it Chase every Day's got a file.
Speaker 2: Scarrett go up quirky thing about Stafford's nice outing versus Arizona. He didn't even use Cooper in Akua all that much, Huka. Cooper only went for forty five yards combined his touchdowns went to tight end Tyler Higbee. He brought in two.
Speaker 6: Stafford Rose catch med touchdown Tyler Higbye, and.
Speaker 2: So did running back Hyan Williams.
Speaker 5: I caught the ball and I see nothing but greengrass and Steve, if you live in front of me, it is a screen.
Speaker 6: The Kyron Williams Cyraen Williams got some luck piece in the end zone.
Speaker 5: That's a wrap touchdown. I almost had a small level face with wid even caught the bluff.
Speaker 2: Running backs and wide receivers have had little success versus Cleveland's defense. Tight ends a ninety rate allows, so it's a small opening. The brown soft spot on d running backs giving up four point five and carry did the position after last week, obviously.
Speaker 4: We feel like we can play better on defense. Really, starting with that run game.
Speaker 2: Only six teams have given up more to backs.
Speaker 5: It's p Ryan again. Look at that opening. P Ryan breaking tackles inside.
Speaker 2: The ted LA's run game vital to their blowout win over Arizona. Two hundred and twenty eight yards rushing. That's ridiculous, six point nine yards per carry, Cartman Fat.
Speaker 9: The offensive line was outstanding, being able to be, you know, really productive in both bases.
Speaker 6: Both the run in the past, Tyron Williams chatting to his rush total.
Speaker 5: But there he goes. Williams follow it out of the twenty two yard lot of Arizona.
Speaker 2: Royce Freeman seventy seven yards almost six per run in a touchdown.
Speaker 6: Freeman has some room inside the twenty Royce Freeman, He's gonna have a run.
Speaker 5: Touchdown.
Speaker 2: Williams on his return one hundred and forty three yards almost nine yards per run.
Speaker 4: Four weeks and I'll be able to, you know, do what you do best. You know, he's feeling good to be back.
Speaker 5: In Stafford wants to throw floats it touchdown runs Williams. He's got another one, I.
Speaker 2: Can promise you. The team with Cleveland roots wins this game. This is a matchup between Og Cleveland and new era Cleveland. Only the Ogs get it. Cincinnati Bengals are in Jacksonville. It's still JB versus Trevor Lawrence. Just like the scheduler was expected, Jaguars coming in hunting for the number one seed in the AFC.
Speaker 5: The goal Lawrence quite open, touchdown. It's Ridley.
Speaker 2: It's okay to think what could have been. We're all human, regardless. Duval is going to be rabid this week. They took down the budding Texans. Last week, Tee law threw for over three hundred and sixty yards a touchdown, a pick that you know was aided by Madagascar Marty, so it drove his rating down. But make no mistake, he comes in off a top shelf outing.
Speaker 11: Lawrence and he's got a wide open little Ferrell the tight end with plenty of daylight.
Speaker 2: Only two defenses have really given Lawrence trouble this season, made him look bogus. Forty nine ers in chiefs, both teams top ten and rating allowed who Day fans can find solace in the fact that their defense resides in the same neighborhood as those two.
Speaker 12: Allen picked off Tam Taylor Print trying to get into Gabe Davis.
Speaker 5: But the Bengals drop Bayden cover.
Speaker 2: For the year. That is because then came last week. The Bengals gave up two hundred and seventy eight yards to Kenny Pickett, a rating close to one hundred. Picket hadn't thrown for more than two hundred and thirty all year.
Speaker 15: Pickens over the shoulder crab for the first down.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati has a stud cornerback Cam Taylor britt He didn't play last week, however, the guy Cincinnati didn't handle a tight end Pat Fryermouth one hundred and twenty yards. We've detailed this flaw for a while. Bengals defense is as generous to tight ends as anybody. A one to fourteen rate allowed to the Dronkers, only three teams worse after twelve weeks.
Speaker 5: Stet hangs in there.
Speaker 15: Come next with friar mode first down in a Cincinnati territory.
Speaker 2: Jaguars offense features a fine tight end Evan Ingram forty nine yards last week week sixth, most yards of any tight end this season.
Speaker 11: Second and four over the middle of end in Hutton Wills today, and he's got a Jacksonville first down.
Speaker 2: Bengals cornerbacks will be attacked as well. The Calvin Ridley Christian Kirk duo is tough. Ridley eighty nine yards versus Houston, a touchdown, sucking.
Speaker 5: Down Blit's coming.
Speaker 11: There's Ridley again, because he turns it up field for a Jacksonville first down.
Speaker 2: Kirk also had eighty nine yards versus the Texans.
Speaker 15: Huge conversion puts them bout down in field goal range with a chance to score on their first position.
Speaker 2: If Britt Taylor is back. If Cincinnati is tough on wideout's top ten and rating allowed to the position this year, five.
Speaker 5: Times a defensive back just wins, and he does on that one.
Speaker 2: They are tough. If cbt is in props to how good he's turned out to be. Now the Bengals may have an edge up front. Jacksonville lost their starting left tackle, Cam Robinson. I'm so tired of the blue tenth this season with me. Cincinnati meantime, has Trey Hendrickson, who rushes left tackles. Sack last week now in double digits, so that battle on that side is one to watch.
Speaker 15: Chick It gets out of it, but could not stay upright. So Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 2: But if we're talking pass rushes, we have to talk about Jacksonville's and Josh Allen, major player in their win last week, two and a half sacks.
Speaker 5: Coming, can't get away. It's chock Shallon.
Speaker 2: Here's how big Allen's play is to the Jaguar success in twenty twenty three. When he has half a sack or more. This season, Jaguars are six and oh.
Speaker 11: Looking for the screens and there's the sacks second of the day for chock Shallon.
Speaker 2: Here and three when he's held without a back. Allen is an ambidexterous pass rusher, more left side but plenty of right, which is the side TJ. Watt rushed from last week and sack Cincinnati's Jake Browning twice.
Speaker 5: Sack from behind loses the ball. TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt knocked at free Bengals gave up four sacks versus Pittsburgh with Browning at QB, he threw a pick.
Speaker 5: Brown Egg picked off Thompson steps in front.
Speaker 2: Still, Jacksonville secondary isn't facing a dude that's shook eight point seven years. Ards per attempt is nice. A rating over ninety five is pretty solid a TV. He showed some sparks catch.
Speaker 15: Made simple banks into his own man for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: And it's not like Jacksonville's pass rush produced good results for their secondary. They gave up over three hundred yards and two tds a rating over one point fifteen to c. J. Stroud and their win.
Speaker 5: Goes to the end zone.
Speaker 2: Jaguars gave up over one hundred yards to Nicocollins, fifty to Tank Dell and it could have been worse. Save some flax old by.
Speaker 3: Defense number thirty seven, Bludyard Thy would be out.
Speaker 5: Of the end of the play.
Speaker 2: That's at least an opening for someone like Jamar Chase eighty one yards versus the Steelers up.
Speaker 5: In the air snag by Chase first down crab. The crowd er ups.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't hurt if they can get t Higgins back too. He was out hurt last week again. Bengals lost sixteen to ten. Only ran Joe Mixon eight times two yards of carry against a Jaguars defense that held houston Is running backs to three or fewer per run.
Speaker 5: Stab it in ten takes Pearce.
Speaker 2: Jaguars run game didn't do much better last week, Travis et and two point eight yards per carry taking on a Cincinnati run defense that gave up ninety nine yards and six point six a run to Najie Harris and their week twelve affair, He scored on them.
Speaker 5: Give it to them. Harris gets to the outside and he's in touchdown.
Speaker 2: Are there any Browning believers out there in the jungle?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Or are we going to see nothing but limp biscuit fans? Tennessee Titans at home this week three game, losing streaks snapped.
Speaker 5: Tennessee bring of the blitz. It is Chuck, this game is off.
Speaker 2: It's round two for them and the Indianapolis Colts feeling a little bougie now that they're over five hundred.
Speaker 18: Flows he's got it and now Flows has my cupboard and desisted for Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's how the bougies of the world dance, right. Both teams come in off wins. Both teams come off wins where their star running backs led the way to victory. Colts Jonathan Taylor fifteen carries, ninety one yards six point one per run, two tds Week twelve, Taylor looking.
Speaker 15: For more Taylor Expense's money touchdown.
Speaker 2: Even though JT is out this week, Zach Moss is an ample replacement, especially versus the Titans. Now l Ray scored twice as well. Derek Henry seventy six yards four point two yards per run.
Speaker 3: Derek Tabers at dark tris got his second touchdown.
Speaker 2: If we Janet Jackson, the defenses they face, this is what they've done for me lately. Henry faces a Colts defense that gave up six point seven a carry to Rashad White. He was averaging three point three to carry before the game. One hundred yards along a thirty eight.
Speaker 15: Hasn't cost down at a lot more ranking three now.
Speaker 2: They hadn't struggled like that against running backs prior to that game. JT faces a Titans defense that has held backs to three point eight to carry for the season, held Carolina's backs under three yards per carry last week.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, toss towards the Sanders, no shot. The rest of that front just raced in to blow it up for a loss of eight.
Speaker 2: Colts are facing a Titans defense that had one of its most complete defensive showings last week. Four sacks only gave up ten points, held Bryce Young to one hundred and ninety four yards a sub eighty rating low six yards per a ten.
Speaker 15: I'll shire right there vers thirty five. K von Wallace in there as well, just lurking down there playing a little one lurk in boom.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that was all against a one win team, against an offense that's points challenged on the year. Tennessee has not played quarterbacks well. Sack total is meddling. Overall. The defense Indianapolis faces similar to the one they faced week five, when they beat Tennessee twenty three to sixteen.
Speaker 5: Big run for the Colts. There they go Indianapolis, inside the twenty Zach Boss.
Speaker 15: The ten He's at the bud touchdown, Zack Bass.
Speaker 2: The Colts blue Tennessee up along the ground with Zach Moss one hundred and sixty five yards and two scores.
Speaker 5: Bouncing on tacklers. He's in there, touchdown.
Speaker 2: Indeed, why they didn't need much from their passing game. But Gardner Minshew hung a one to twelve point eight rating on Tennessee. Josh downs ninety seven yards, Michael Pittman fifty two.
Speaker 18: Mitsche fakes, pulls it back and he's got Pitman one open, brilliantly dumb by Mitchew.
Speaker 2: And that's the Colts preferred offensive formula. Still pound the ball, get just enough from Uncle Rico downs and Pittman Minshew no touchdowns last week, and I int only six point one yards per attempt, but two hundred and fifty one yards one hundred and seven of them to Pittman.
Speaker 18: Look at the hands, Just how he uses his hands and snatches that ball out of the air.
Speaker 5: Wow, he is you said it. He is having a game so far today.
Speaker 2: Forty three yards to downs I and Pittman thirteen targets each, so twenty six of Minshew's forty one hand.
Speaker 7: Off here little side on delivery, Vot's downs, Darrens coming.
Speaker 2: Back, Tennessee's lost to the Colts so year, Ryan Tannehill for tighten up faithful. They have Will Levis now no i in T's last week only one sack taken wester Covin.
Speaker 5: Levis floats it up there. This is top Chigo topo.
Speaker 2: Okay, so only one hundred and eighty five yards six point six yards per attempt, a low eighties rating. DeAndre Hopkins forty nine yards hasn't had more than sixty and four straight games. Titans passing attack hasn't scared too many secondary.
Speaker 3: Levis bloats it out of the backfield, Utick hit.
Speaker 2: And this week they have to try and keep one of the better pass rushes off Levis. The Colts are top ten in sacks shared a six or last week simpsonbu com two, he has six, now quit he pay with one has five and a half. Colts have four dudes with five plus bags this season.
Speaker 18: Mayfield steps up with a pocket. You're gonna try to run for twenty six quity.
Speaker 2: K Tennessee's twenty two twenty three playoff season started last week. They can't take any more losses. Folks have more wiggle room, but can't afford a loss to a four and seven team if they want to make the Dance AFC South Beef Time. The Arizona Cardinals fly east for the winter, or for a week at least to play the Pittsburgh Steelers, who come into this game looking different for some reason.
Speaker 15: Gotta go out and cut it loose, have fun, fake the hand off picket throws and it's caught by prior movement.
Speaker 5: So there you go, right out of the gate.
Speaker 2: New haircut, lost weight. Nope, it's that air game. Kenny Pickett must have felt like Jack Skellington. What's this? What's this? It's magic in the air. Two hundred and seventy eight yards passing in one game, nice healthy eight point four yards per attempt. Makes it feel like there was music everywhere, didn't it?
Speaker 5: Kenny Downfield hit caught by Judson.
Speaker 2: He found wide receiver George Pickens for fifty eight yards.
Speaker 5: Going up top Pickens over the shoulder.
Speaker 2: Crab Deontay Johnson for fifty and tight end Pat Fryarmouth for one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 15: Picket hangs in there come next with Friar both that has been missing.
Speaker 2: It was Pittsburgh's most complete offensive showing urinating. Tree had to be happy with that. Two hundred and sixty plus through the air, one hundred and fifty plus along the ground. Nase Harris backed up his words ninety nine yards six point six yards per carry TD outing.
Speaker 15: First down run to Naji Harris ed Harris keeps those legs moving?
Speaker 5: Is not going down? Howra somehow emerges?
Speaker 2: How likely is it Pittsburgh keeps their offensive mojo going? This week? Cardinals gave up one hundred and forty three yards to Kyrin Williams along the ground, seventy seven to Royce Freeman got hit for two hundred and twenty eight rushing yards six point nine yards per carry.
Speaker 6: Inside the twenty Chris Freeman, He's gonna have a wrong touchdown.
Speaker 2: How about the pass defense? Picket and company face four td passes allowed to Matthew Stafford in their most recent loss, and for mooth Fans gave up two tds tight end Tyler Higbee and nothing about the outing was odd. They have a Homer Simpson body of work against the pass. In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Rose catch me tuxtop Tyler Hickby.
Speaker 2: Just to put the cherry on top. Zero sacks last week two, Arizona has two wins.
Speaker 6: For a reason Stafford with time man going deep and hold in inside the forty by that well.
Speaker 2: Still, the Cardinals defense isn't facing an offensive juggernaut by any means. Steelers didn't produce many points last week, just sixteen, which is their season average. They were one for five in the red zone last week.
Speaker 15: Running play third and two, try to get there as warrant, the ball pops three and it's a live ball.
Speaker 5: None of that went according to plan for Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Despite their offensive struggles, the Black and Gold has won three of their last four games. They definitely went to school like wet leg and got the big D, not a degree in this case. Though Steelers defense making the curtain proud. No team has hit twenty one points against them in seven straight game now. They went nineteen week ten, thirteen, week eleven down to ten. Last week.
Speaker 15: Brown Egg picked off tops and steps in front for the I int.
Speaker 2: Don't need a beautiful mind in this case to figure out the pattern here. Will Kyler Murray keep it alive or does he reverse it?
Speaker 5: He threw for two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty six yards last week, no picks, one touchdown and zone.
Speaker 6: Through whow correct Ord's a cardinal touchdown.
Speaker 2: Those numbers didn't mean much though he's played in three games now sub eighty rating, under seven yards per attempt. Here's another pattern to watch. Two sacks taken in his debut three the next week four. Last week, Murray's sacks hit the loonyes and put a five on it. This week, I mean he does face that TJ. Watt guy two week twelve bags. His QB shopping has netted him thirteen and a half jerseys. No one has more look out.
Speaker 15: TJ.
Speaker 5: Watt blows it up.
Speaker 2: And to cover the last base when Kyler does let it fly against a defense that's held quarter back to a sub eighty rating for the year, tied for the third most I iNTS.
Speaker 15: Popped up of the air intercept it kicked off by.
Speaker 2: Sullivan Mike tomlin Man, I'm at the point I genuinely believe he could finish over five hundred with a blindfold on all year. Murray magic always looms though he has those games, but can he have one against Pittsburgh's defense. LA Chargers head all the way across the country for their Week thirteen matchup, losers of three straight facing off with the New England Patriots in a battle of cellar dwellers. Pats have lost four straight.
Speaker 5: Well, kick, it's no good why to the left.
Speaker 2: From England isn't very warm this time of the year. If you're there, maybe ask either head coach if you can borrow their seat. Chargers need to go on a six game win streak to have a shot at saving their season. Guest, playing a team that hasn't scored more than ten points back to back weeks is as good a place to start as in rags.
Speaker 16: That left foot, that's an interception. That is a nice play by Deontay Banks. That just talked about the turnold where you cannot do.
Speaker 2: No team since nineteen ninety three held an opponent to ten or fewer points back to back games and lost both games. And tell the twenty twenty three New England Patriots were out it four.
Speaker 11: Jones, under pressure from Sidis, picked off Isaiah Simmons was in the face of Ben Jones that Bobby Yokake brings it.
Speaker 2: Back for the Giant New England, the second lowest scoring team in the NFL. The Mack Zappi led passing attack was unable to do much of anything last week. That's nothing new. Bailey Jones thirty three point four rating, no touchdowns three I in T's versus the Giants viet.
Speaker 5: Fires, My dad, it is picked off the.
Speaker 11: Third Giant center SEPs, this time at Savity or McKinny.
Speaker 2: Patriots aerial attack combined for four point one yards per attempt. Each time they handed to Zeke, he averaged five point one yards per attempt.
Speaker 16: Nights job Ezekiel Elliott high in, tight with the football as soon as he faces a little contact, both hands on the football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let him meet Romandre Stevenson and for ninety eight yards on four point seven per run and scored.
Speaker 5: It was the first Stevin sin oh they needed one. Well Andre stevensit in for a Patriots touchdown.
Speaker 2: Their ground game accounted for one hundred and forty seven yards. They're passing game one hundred and thirty six net yards. Bill's done it before their passing attack. Maybe should go on time out. They should just go Columbus panhandles on the Chargers all game.
Speaker 16: Whether it's Ezekiel or Remandre, they've had this all game long. Both of them really good between the tackles, and you see how hard it is for these deep defenders to bring them down.
Speaker 2: While it might be tempting to run like fifty times on LA, their secondary is one that quarterbacks have loved to face. In twenty twenty three, the Chargers have been the pepto to a quarterback's upset stomach.
Speaker 5: Jackson see the touchdown.
Speaker 2: LA does come in off one of its better showings versus a quarterback, though held Lamar Jackson to a low eighties rating just five point five yards per attempt. That's plenty low. Still only one hundred and seventy seven passing yards.
Speaker 12: As he climbed the pockets he gets away from back in complete off.
Speaker 5: The heads of Ackalalore.
Speaker 2: And when New England does throw, they have Khalil Mack to worry about. Two more sacks last week has thirteen. Now for the season, he has two sack games and three of his last four.
Speaker 6: Half the sacks that the great Ones get they just play harder, longer than everybody else.
Speaker 2: Chargers offense may not need to do too much to win the game, but they didn't do much of anything versus Baltimore. Justin Herbert two hundred and seventeen yards passing under five yards per attempt, sub eighty raiding got picked off only one TD.
Speaker 5: Herbert hasn't picked up.
Speaker 2: Herbs hasn't had a bad year in Baltimore's secondary, and pass rush has been a nightmare for quarterbacks this season. New England's has not. Not this year, not last week. They gave up a rating over one hundred to Tommy DeVito, not a ton of yards, but over seven yards per attempt. No Ironts pass has caught Hodgens staves out of steat heads to the mzol is a touchdown, I say a Hodges. They sacked him six times, but that means nothing. No team is even close to New York and sacks taken. Herbert leaned on Keenan Allen versus Baltimore's standard fair one hundred and six yards versus the Ravens one hundred plus and three straight games to go big and downfield?
Speaker 5: Does there Keenan Allen.
Speaker 15: One more time?
Speaker 2: Three straight one hundred plus yard Allen games have all ended in losses. Herbert has to have someone else emerge if they're going to get back on track. He has six quality outings at least in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: Herbert trying to keep the hot hand throws and he's gotta try a touchdowns to see the fail go.
Speaker 2: He totally put tanks into this bowl. Chargers will draw on Lloyd Christmas' odds with Mary Swanson his inspiration. I mean it is the holidays. Carolina Panthers on the road this week, their one win in twenty twenty three, finally cashing up to head coach Frank Reich, who got let go. They take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers four and seven, but in a division where the leader of the pack has five wins, so motivation should not be a problem.
Speaker 18: Mayfield throwing towards downs down its top heavens touchdown.
Speaker 2: This is far from a meaningless late season game between two sub five hundred teams, at least for the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay's path to victory starts with its defense this week, which is facing an offense that hasn't scored sixteen points in five straight games.
Speaker 3: Waved and it's pretty soon enough bars.
Speaker 2: To Jeffrey Sibbons bucing years, facing an offense that has no rush game, a feeble passing attack, the Panthers lasting yards twenty ninth in points per game, Thus the need for change head coach.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, little, it's cost back forwards for saders. Oh shot.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young pretty much the only talking point left for the Panthers this season. He faced one of the worst pass defenses in the game last week. No touchdowns, sub eighty rating, under two hundred yards passing.
Speaker 3: Young a He's somehow still out his feed. Credit to Brice here for just keeping this play alive.
Speaker 5: I don't know hos longer. He's not the least yet rid of it.
Speaker 2: Eventually, Young is almost impossible to evalue rate. He hardly has any receivers. His line is bad. Dispensaries are asking him for endorsements based on his grass expertise. Four more sacks taken last week. He's taken at least three sacks in eight of his ten games.
Speaker 5: Oh he wanted to hold up here, right?
Speaker 2: So what is Young face this week? A Tampa Bay secondary that held Gardner Minshew to a sub seventy eight no touchdowns, one.
Speaker 18: Picks intercepted, Carlton Davis, like Tampa.
Speaker 5: Bay needed a play.
Speaker 2: Rico Dynamite may not be a rock star, but they have to think he's more difficult than Bryce. So the Bucks offense doesn't seem to have too much pressure to perform. Even the twenty they put up last week might be enough. Baker Mayfield, who for a few touchdowns, rating over ninety.
Speaker 5: At least Baker filmed it completes, Evans going their born.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans caught his two TD throw seventy yards first in gold.
Speaker 7: Mayfield Piver Love, he don't put his Evans.
Speaker 2: Chris Godwin their number two forty five yards, And here we get to what keeps Carolina in games. They're past defense, holding quarterbacks to six point five yards per attempt. That's good stuff. Just ten yards per catch that's top ten good and a ninety point nine rating respectable. They held Will Levis to one hundred and eighty five yards under seven yards per attempt, no touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Screen past Kyle go Ups really nice Carolina stand Bryan Burns finiches it off.
Speaker 2: They don't get thrown at much, mainly because teams are always ahead of them and don't need to. They face plenty of runs, though, and they should again this week. Rashad White comes in off as best, outing at twenty twenty three, one hundred yards on the nose versus the Colts six point seven a run, broke a thirty eight yarder Risin White.
Speaker 15: Has at first down and a lot more right ranking free.
Speaker 5: They gush him for thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Panthers defense he goes up against gave up two touchdowns to Dereck Henry last week along the ground four point two a run. Only a few teams have given up a higher yard per run average than the Panthers have.
Speaker 5: Henry Derrek Henvry Branks a tackle.
Speaker 3: Derek Henry's got his second touchdown today.
Speaker 2: This is NFC South rivalry football, maybe not at its finest, but these teams have beef still and the game matters to Tampa Bay and Chicago. The Atlanta Falcons climbed back within a game of five hundred last week. Took an interception ninety two yards to the house.
Speaker 6: Felkins coming after car picked off, picked off Jesse Bates.
Speaker 5: He's got a shot Baits to midfield to the forty, to the thirty, to the twenty, no question, pick six.
Speaker 2: Well that's quite the coincidence because their opponent, the New York Jets, were involved in the ninety nine yard picked six last week, themselves involved in.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a pick on the other side, and coming back from the zone of is Coland and Holland is inside the forty and Harland is inside the twenty.
Speaker 2: Do you believe this Jets got ninety nine problems and ninety nine yard fail mary is one of them. It feels like the Jets have gotten to the point their offense should maybe just punt on first downs. Not only do their defensive players seem to have a better shot at scoring tens than their offensive ones do, but then throw in triple digit pick sixes or close to and you have to start wondering where bottom is for that offense.
Speaker 15: Well, in.
Speaker 2: New York's oh unable to score fourteen points in five straight games, now dead last on third down, dead last in the red zone, drops back.
Speaker 5: They're back and it's out. That ball is out and the Chargers scoop it.
Speaker 2: Up facing a Falcons defense that just held the Saints without a touchdown stop the Saints in the red zone five out of five chances, top five on third down and in the red zone for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Car is set by a bacaty Arnold. Abacadie makes it fourth down.
Speaker 2: Atlanta may have given up three hundred plus yards to Derek Carr, but no touchdowns. One pick held him to a sub eighty rat.
Speaker 7: Er left it alive.
Speaker 6: Derek Carr floats one for Williams, who's got no shot.
Speaker 5: It's fourth down and the field Gold team comes out to get three more.
Speaker 2: Now they get Tim Boyle Jets. Oh base didn't look too much different compared to when Vincent adult Man was back there. Oyle finished with a sub seventy eight two picks.
Speaker 17: Soyle doesn't see that because of the movement after the snap. He catches him by a surprise almost Boston interception.
Speaker 2: One threat when New York has the ball. Garrett Wilson. He scored versus Miami. He's on pace for another thousand yard a year.
Speaker 5: Can they get an offensive touchdown? What do you know? Touchdown him?
Speaker 2: The Falcons might want a triple team him and call it a day. Wilson could go thousand yard years back to back his first two years in the league with quarterback play that you know you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. So is he like a twenty three hundred yard receiver on another team?
Speaker 6: Dac Wilson play actually dropped the throat, fires went over the middle and it's caught.
Speaker 5: Franking freak. Aaron Wilson touchdown, Yeah, and Welthon strikes. Now the Jets are on the board.
Speaker 2: Boyle's debut also came along with getting sacked a fat seven times.
Speaker 5: You'd think he would have collapsed down.
Speaker 17: Instead, he's there with discipline and he's quick in his size.
Speaker 5: Not fooled at all.
Speaker 2: A Rod was watching, Did I say I'd come back no matter what? Let me duck into another dark house and make sure. I may have been playing the toad character on Mario kark here.
Speaker 5: Look out that he goes here and pulled is loose? That was on what coming in.
Speaker 2: Jets run game, still non existent, has rarely shown up in twenty twenty three. Atlanta's ground game, on the other hand, did show up to play in week twelve, and they probably needed again in this game. Jets struggled versus Miami on that front, allowed over one hundred and sixty yards on four point five a run. Both Dolphins running backs hit him for four point seven or better big.
Speaker 5: Hold going to the enzode licing on the cake touchdown moster.
Speaker 2: So here comes Atlanta's four horsemen QB Desmond Redder thirty yards versus New Orleans Corderyl Patterson forty three yards, five point four run.
Speaker 6: Gord Darryl Patterson sneaks through first down to midfield.
Speaker 2: Tyler Algiers sixty four yards on ten tries.
Speaker 6: Algier replaces him. He's got it, Tyler lger Abit a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: Get a first down, Jon ninety one yards, Robinson five point seven to run and a TD.
Speaker 5: You're under presser.
Speaker 13: He's got Robinson, perfect dime puts down Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Atlanta ran forty one times last week, rid or through twenty one times a touchdown against two picks, a low sixties rate, only one hundred and sixty eight yards.
Speaker 6: Let's it fly an effect second of the day for Matthew.
Speaker 2: Who would not expect him to throw much more. Against New York's defense, They picked off two a tongue Bai loa twice last week, held him to a sub eighty rate. They have a Q problem. Stopping them isn't one of their issues, though.
Speaker 17: This defense is doing everything every single week to give their offense, some kind of chance to win a football get.
Speaker 2: Both squads under five hundred Atlanta A Division on the line. New York's defense, though, has allowed them to beat the likes the Bills and the Eagles.
Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.