Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Darry Church, Packma Harrison, and Newie Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Plays louds let's ride here we go to a clock Central time zone here at the Star at Frisco and the s WBC podcast studios.
Speaker 4: You know the crew.
Speaker 3: If you don't attacked my Harrison, Mary Church and I'm merely Newie Scrugs here to tell you.
Speaker 4: What mall with you.
Speaker 3: Day after we had two money and I get do we really need to money games?
Speaker 5: I watched them, both of them. Yeah, good games. Herb let me down a little bit. Actually he played well, you know, he.
Speaker 6: Didn't get a lot of help.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's always an excuse for Herbert built in one brother, your tc you brother, and had the ball one yard line, gonna fumble it in the hands on What type of nonsense is that?
Speaker 6: The TCU ball is that man? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you because he already told you.
Speaker 3: One of my one of my boys is a Charger fan. When he dropped him, I said, and when he drafted, and I said, I'll tell you this, he'll make some plays.
Speaker 6: Make said, yeah, then he'll drop one on third day. What what is this?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: And I said, so, I'm just letting you know. I'm just letting you know. Read read the entire sky report, not the part you just like. The mother was like, easy drop hit hit my hands, q, Q said, Q makes some places in the great Man. It was in Michigan, had an easy third down, catches dropped. The next thing you know, the game gets tight. They hit him with a cross, the rock catches it and strive Boomy's guard. So it was like, it's like the gift of the curse. So I don't know why you have that surprise church and his church.
Speaker 6: Church doing cost me Fantasy to cost Mega. Oh you hit you drafted? No, no, no, you heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah I had, I had, Dobbas And if you would have got tackled at the one which you was supposed to, you know what I'm saying, Dobbas Boom, easy touchdown bay to fumble it at the one trickled.
Speaker 6: Into the end zone. Okay, that's how it goes.
Speaker 5: Fantasy team back back back again, that's rough. It's rough, time's rough once again.
Speaker 6: Streets streets happy right now? So a lot had a good Baltimore game. This is this is what's something man?
Speaker 7: You see.
Speaker 5: The thing is, though, you'd be having me pulling for people that I don't necessarily want to pull it for because I wanted you to be right about Danny Dimes. And it just got to the point, Hey, my boy, Church is just wrong about that. Hey, Like oh, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, this is not the quarterback.
Speaker 6: It was like that was that was not the quarterback. Was one of my worst predictions ever in the history of history.
Speaker 5: He out there was rolling with when Joe Burrow. It was Burrow and Herbert and we were debating on that.
Speaker 4: Everybody clearly saw Burrow, so.
Speaker 6: So Danny and I the whole year of rolling Yeah Burrough, he was stuck in him in his boots on Herbert, only to watch Herbert Herbert get put out. Then, yeah, get put then and Burrough went to the super Bowl. It was still trying the whole Damn.
Speaker 5: Herbert went to the to the playoffs Jacksonville first round was that year. I thought, I think that the super Bowl they didn't go to. Same year that year, admitted, I was like, Yo, Burrow did this day. He got the advantage, and.
Speaker 6: Then he thought Kellen Moore was supposed to do something.
Speaker 5: So it's the it's the space for you. You're like six five Rocket should be able to do.
Speaker 6: The numbers was there.
Speaker 5: It's just it was the and over facts good. You know, Joe had the it factor, you know, and it was it was he had it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he still It was never about Herbert being a good player. It was we were Danny and I were saying Burrows the better play.
Speaker 6: That's what it was. That was the whole thing. He didn't want to believe it.
Speaker 3: And then he thought when Kellen wre was going out got there, he was gonna be a top five m v P candidate, which Kellen was fired.
Speaker 4: He's still playing that on state. Ain't that one on state?
Speaker 6: Think that is working with Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta sell. You got to sell that stock. You got to care.
Speaker 4: I still.
Speaker 6: Came, more good came.
Speaker 4: More Good said, I don't know, man, you loyal to the soul.
Speaker 5: Clearly you don't listen to w I p Rady.
Speaker 4: They taking me eight and two. You know they're gonna find something.
Speaker 5: They're gonna find something, you know.
Speaker 6: Heating him up, killing came over, heating him up on that station.
Speaker 5: And once again your guy last night, you know, didn't win the game.
Speaker 6: You know, Call of Duty guy.
Speaker 4: College. We all lost the Arizona game.
Speaker 6: We did.
Speaker 4: We all lost the.
Speaker 3: We all won the ball all that man call dude, he did get he addressed it. Somebody asked about it on still on the podcast, and he talked about it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know how it happened, Casby Wilder. It was the contract, you know that that thing happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, they put in the contract because they have record of your iPad.
Speaker 6: You're not logging in, bros.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't think they can track that.
Speaker 3: What are the friends you're rolling with doing? Hey, man, get on that iPad? You know your friends if you're gonna roll with, you know.
Speaker 5: Like Turtle and that that HBO, he's gonna be Turtle at least at least getting right.
Speaker 6: You got to drive me here, Get on the iPad, log in for the man, you know, I mean, let it play. Put that on Cliff. I put that on Cliff, no, No, Cliff doing just fine. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a guy who's looking at the iPad and Jay Daniel's good right now.
Speaker 6: Clip clipbouy to get another job?
Speaker 3: Clip go mess Cliff Cliff Kingsburg gonna messing around to get another job.
Speaker 5: Some guys need to just be coordinators, man, because he's a hell of a coordinator.
Speaker 3: How many okay, and how many jobs are Adam Gates? He gonna know he's gonna get up North Turner fits the description as they say he gonna get said.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I like the show.
Speaker 6: I like doing the show.
Speaker 4: It's allowed allowed the player play, got.
Speaker 6: Player straight straight.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jerry Jones has radio today. Oh, Jerry Jones brought up Derry Canny. Of course, Darry some things last night.
Speaker 6: Captain obviously come with that.
Speaker 3: Well, he he beat him to it, and he reiterated the point they didn't have the money for him because they had to sign other place basically without saying had to sign DAK and c D and I know I got to sign Michael Parsons. Didn't have money for Derrick Henry. That's what Jerry's sticking to. He's going to die on that hill. I had no money for Derrick Henry. And he said, there's no guarantee Derrick Henry would have had the success he's having in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Here M thinking about that. Don't don't to me with that.
Speaker 2: Just what you're thinking about this? What you what you're saying, Say what you don't say or something that.
Speaker 6: What they said.
Speaker 5: He did fifteen carries one hundred and sixty nine yards.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: He said? They play a different type.
Speaker 5: Of ballfde and they turning the hand that man the ball, and for some reason he find a way to break off those fifty yards. He find at thirty years old, he still got the jet pack in his back. He still got people making business decisions. At least he is a threat in his offense. I mean, regardless, if you dumbing him up on the goal line, the whole defense converges and makes everything easier for Lamar Jackson. I look, I think what it was was an indictment on your running game. It is an indictment on your offensive line. It was an indictment on a lot of things that you have going on, the problems that you have right just keeping it.
Speaker 6: PR's to be real about this.
Speaker 5: You know you need a running back right now that moves the needle and you don't have it. You don't have it. Whether rother Rico Dallall is dancing around the hole and whatever it is, whether it's whether, whether it is whether it's Zeke not, you know, just the motor not getting started early enough for him to even be there. It just seems like when you watch football on Sunday, certain guys are already at full speed when they get the ball. Derrick Henry is one of those guys. And I don't when you look at certain organizations and newer You've brought this up before about you know, certain organizations, just the football people in the organization making the decisions and sound decisions with their roster, understanding that we need key components. Look, Baltimore played in the AFC Championship last year, but one of the things that they knew that they were missing was a running back that could literally get them over the hunk. That's what they needed last season in that game of versus Kansas City because they turned into a one dimensional team. They've corrected that this year they will not get caught like that again. And whether it pays off of them in the championship game and the playoffs or whatever. It's just that they they understand where the weaknesses have come from. And then when as we relate this to the Cowboys, I think that's the one thing that's so maddening about this is like, have you not learned anything from what you suffered year in and year out with not having a sound running game and not giving up the run on defense?
Speaker 6: And we just we're suffering this year in and year out.
Speaker 3: Exact quote from Jerry. By the way, Derek is having a career year. I don't know if he'd be having a career year in our situation.
Speaker 6: We don't run that type of offense at all.
Speaker 3: Derek didn't fit principally due to managing the cap, so I didn't have.
Speaker 6: Money for him, and we don't do what he does anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And with that said, I you know, that's what Jerry's you know, reading between that, I just I think it's a huge shot at your offensive line. And that's what that's what I think when I when I read into that is it's not it's.
Speaker 6: Not at all.
Speaker 5: I mean when you look at you know, they did like this little highlight breakdown of the runs for a coind of boys. When you look at it, man, these dudentess getting hit, you know, before they touched the lineup.
Speaker 4: Let me make us spit.
Speaker 6: It's just like, man, it's just it's shocking.
Speaker 5: It's shocking because when you look at what do you think of Dallas the last you know, four or five years, you look at this offsive line in these holes that these guys had to run through. I mean, Tony Pollard. Let Tony Poller get up out of here as well. That guy was a thousand yard restaurant. And as much as we said, you know, Tony Poller, he ain't the number one back. He ain't a guy that can go out there you can just turn the turn around and hand the football over to.
Speaker 6: He's way more productive than what we've seen from the running backs this year. Zee Dawdle Deuce when he's able to suit up.
Speaker 5: I just it's it's astonishing to me that this offensive line has kind of fallen the way that it has gotten because we like we because we talked. I mean, nobody expected that rights had to go down like the way it has.
Speaker 3: Far to see own body, but the two rookies definitely, I know I said that part.
Speaker 6: I said I said from jump the offensive line.
Speaker 3: Word mean throwing two rookies out there, and we're talking about two dudes playing positions they weren't playing last year in college center King Staves all American guard was on the right side. Now it's at the left. He was a nice player, right tackle. It's a challenge.
Speaker 6: And now I mean, and then the schedule, I mean, that's that didn't help brother talking about the gauntlet earlier. He got another one, another one right.
Speaker 3: If he plays, you know, I mean, it's it's talk about being thrown into the fire. It was a lot there, man, There was a lot there. And I think we're seeing a lot of the worst case scenarios are happening here. That Guidon struggled, Zach looks older right now.
Speaker 6: Still just.
Speaker 3: You don't know what happened to him. It's not it's not good. And BB's playing like a rookie. See some good tape. Some days you're like, but this is these are the challenges here. That cowboy fan, you know, we get that. When you get that shot that hopeinga it just it cles your mind a little bit about some of the stuff you're seeing.
Speaker 6: But this is what football is. They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't run the ball, got nobody to run the ball, and then they don't stop to run.
Speaker 4: It's hard to beat good teams.
Speaker 5: Do you think this team, you know thought going in all right, you know we could be light at the running back situation. We understand that, and we believe that we can get the most out of Prescott in that CD LAMB connection to where that can carry us more than what we need.
Speaker 3: This balance attack that GM had too much hope, GM overdose hop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Cooper Cup and I guess they thought it was gonna be that type of connection. They're not that. You know.
Speaker 5: Now, this is the hard part about it is when you when you're listening to the people outside of the building that's that are saying that the running back position isn't as important as it needs to be. And now you see the NFL has completely switched that one ad on that and now everybody's running the ball and now you have to have a running back to get your offense going. You know, I was I was one of those people on that bandwagon with Tony Poller that I didn't feel like he was your typical bell cow kind of running back. I thought he needed somebody else to share the load with him. But still there was still a lot to be desired from last year. Let's not act like Tony Poler was Walter Payton last year in this offense either, even though he ended up with a thousand yards after seventeen games.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, it's not what he was. But still right now.
Speaker 5: It's just that the Cowboys can't your play action.
Speaker 6: Its non existing.
Speaker 5: Nobody cares. I wouldn't respect if I played defense. I'm like, and so come on, just top football. At this point when you run play action, those linebackers aren't taking a false step forward thinking.
Speaker 4: That they already know you.
Speaker 5: They're not even worried about it because they think they're getting pressure with their front foor and any team that can do that and play coverage on the backside, dude, they got you.
Speaker 6: They got you in a bag.
Speaker 3: So let's take a break, and when we come back, is it time for Dalvin Cook at the running back lind I, let's dive into that. The Cowboys getting ready to go face a injury riddled San Francisco forty nine team on Sunday Night Football. This Player's Lounge brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 10: Prus Scott kisit slide for the.
Speaker 9: First down, investlate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com perfect throw.
Speaker 10: My goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 4: To get started.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 4: Are you the.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Stay connected with the Dallas Cowboys on your Connected TV. Catch up on all Dallas Cowboy content like player interviews, weekly TV shows, podcast docuseries like Deep Blue, and much more. Download The Dallas Cowboy now app on Amazon, Fire, Roku, and Apple TV. The Emmy winning Lone Star It Is Blue series right there doing some great work over there.
Speaker 6: Heck Ma Harrison, thank you for the read. Appreciate it. Barry Church is here from now Safety Avenue. He scruggs.
Speaker 3: This is the players lines, brought to you by Aristocrat. So Dereck Henry on National TV had another great night.
Speaker 6: He's already run through the Cowboys when he played here earlier this year. Yes he did.
Speaker 3: People are not letting Jerry forget about it. Jerry's like, I couldn't afford him, and hey, I wanted to pay other players, so no money for him.
Speaker 6: Now we see that.
Speaker 3: Basically they have a group of number three running backs, so they're trying to try it out there and it's not been effective. Dalvin Cook is a former Pro Bowl player, like Ezekiel Elliott, who's been on the practice squad. He's not been called up yet. He has his IG set to eight thirty every Tuesday to listen to Jerry Jones show.
Speaker 6: To see if he might play. They had bigger fish to fry this week than dal.
Speaker 3: But since ing there is a bye week that's happened, they're getting ready to play the forty nine ers. We know they need to figure out a way to run the football, keep the clock.
Speaker 6: Heckman, is this the week.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say no again to Dalvin Cook. They've seen reluctant in every way to give Dalvin Cook any reps, any shine, anything, And you know, I refer to you on what you've seen in practice. You know, and there are a lot of people out here, and if you listen to radio talk shows that people that think that Dalvin Cook is cooked, you know that that may not be anything there. You saw last year when he played for played for the Jets, the Jets and played for Baltimore and the playoffs for a brief little stint. But his last statistical year where you could say that he was effective was in twenty twenty when he ran for fifteen hundred yards. I think the other dimension that Dalvin Cook gives you is that he could be a receiver out of the backfield. But they feel like ric o'daddle fits that. Bill Bill, I see a team that needs a change up. No matter what you you got to give somebody an opportunity to give you a spark in the running game, whether it be look, our offensive line just didn't getting it done upfront, but maybe a guy that can make somebody miss I don't know.
Speaker 6: We have none of that.
Speaker 5: And so if you a different thing, if we had an a semblance, resemblance of what looked like a running game, then maybe we could build on that or at least some core plays that we run that let's just keep running him on these counters counter or this, you know, outside zone. We have nothing that's working in the running game. So the fact that Dalvin Cook hasn't seen the light of day is shocking to me. But also it begs the question, what else is going on with him? What else are they seeing with him and their evaluation why they're not giving them an opportunity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I look at it, I'm looking at you in the same thing.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking there's got to be either he's not getting the grasp of a playbook or where these runs are designed to go, you know, pass protection. Something has to be going on to where this guy's not seeing the fit or they just look at him in practice and say, man, you know he ain't got the juice no more. But if it was me, like you said, you gotta have some type of spark something. All what Deuce had, we saw what Rico had, we saw what Zeke has had out there, and it's it's just not working. Whether it's the offensive line, whether it's their vision not hitting the holes, not having enough juice to get through there, whatever the case may be, not making people miss, whatever the.
Speaker 6: Case may be.
Speaker 5: We've seen what those three backs have had, and it's a league worse when you talk about the running situation for the Dallas Cowboys. So to me, you know, you gotta get his guy, just give him a chance just to see what he got. And if he ain't got nothing, you're stuck in the same spot. But if you give us, provide something for you, a little bit of juice, a little bit of something from that running back position, whether it's a receiver round in the backfield, whether it's you know, three yards of the cloud of dust, something, But you gotta get this guy an opportunity to at least do something out there.
Speaker 6: Man, I just man, hey, gonna.
Speaker 5: Do you on the five heart beats dude said, you can't get it because you ain't got it.
Speaker 6: He ain't got the thinking of that.
Speaker 3: Ezekiel Elliott is averaging three yards of area career worst thirty eight rushes one hundred and fifteen.
Speaker 6: Just look at that with your eyes.
Speaker 5: Stop you are, I just leave me alone.
Speaker 6: So we see what we're getting out of out of Zeke.
Speaker 3: And the Pittsburgh game also told me, you're not even saying gold line guy, because you help, we're fumbling on.
Speaker 6: The way he did. Oh yeah, the Pittsburgh game got I don't know what my role is. I don't know if my role what's my role?
Speaker 3: So the next week they give most of the carries, and what do we see, yes, exactly, so so now we've seen it. And and Dalvin cooks small defense the last two weeks because you can only call it two practice players a week, and so they had to go get other guys because you had you had other rosters spots you were trying to fill. So depending on who who's there this week, is is laying playing, is is mis playing?
Speaker 6: So yeah, seeing who's gonna do what here?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's that chance for Dalvin Cook, But guys, this can't stand and why not.
Speaker 6: That's my thing is at this point down you tell me why not?
Speaker 3: Because what I'm seeing here is more than just you telling me, well, they need more opportunities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, you have. You have third string guys you try to win with. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wouldn't if you put Ezekiel on any other team.
Speaker 6: Is he a third any basically a third teen.
Speaker 5: Guy, specialty guy, most just goal line guys, would you now decided?
Speaker 6: Not even goal line guy? Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you come up against a San Francisco team that's got to be piessed from the way that they got embarrassed by Kansas City, and they they know that you can't run the ball.
Speaker 6: They know, and then they don't.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna have any sense of urgency about even thinking about you know, these are the guys that we have to circle as your game prep.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: It's not that they take him lightly.
Speaker 5: They just feel as though up front Leonard Leonard Floyd and Malie Collins that they're going to be effective enough, uh in that defensive front to get and they still have Nick Bose about it. Uhlie Collins over there too. But I'll tell you what, man, I think that no, no, no, straight up. And that's that's the real deal. Because one thing about that defense I think changed a lot. They let go of Eric Armstead. Eric Armstead changed their defense and that's it. Got six seven, three hundred pounds. You lose that in the middle of Trust me, Fred Warner. If you hooked him up to a polygraph machine, he'll he'll tell you we should have never got rid.
Speaker 4: Of him him.
Speaker 6: And then remember they got rid of the Butler kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, the forest in Annapolis, but they drafted that one guy from South Carolina and he just didn't work out.
Speaker 6: Rember.
Speaker 5: But it was a big guy, but it was it was a big guy in front who when they may we're gonna shift, we're gonna Simo Boy to indianapots because we can't pay him. Go ahead, do that. And that's I'm not gonna call him their Mazi, but in some ways that's what he was. We expected you to come in here, plug a hole, and they got Plumb Boy's name was a praise.
Speaker 4: You want that, yo, yo, you got you want that?
Speaker 5: Bonzi man, I can't many got.
Speaker 6: One man, got one man?
Speaker 5: Well then you laugh, It's okay, that's hardcore man, that's hard core. If I got my leaked, he gotta redeem himself. Man, he got he got trucked in on the gold line by Paddy. You don't want to get done like that by by quarter back. Bye bye, Come on, man, Never in.
Speaker 4: A million years Cam Newton, you know the.
Speaker 6: Riches kid it not Patty. Patty can't go you know what?
Speaker 5: And I bet Coach Reid was like, you know what, don't you ever in your life do that ship?
Speaker 6: Do that again?
Speaker 5: We didn't get off that shoulder is way too important to do that. He did lower the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would have went crazy if I was coach.
Speaker 5: How did Kansas City have success against San Francisco?
Speaker 4: They were balanced.
Speaker 5: They had Kareem Hunt, who after a year and a half out not even playing the leage, was able to come in there.
Speaker 6: And Browns last year it was in there with other little bit. Yeah, but you know he wasn't you know, toting the ball like that.
Speaker 5: Now we look at him, he's getting eighty some of yours twenty some carries. But how the teams like that with the plug and play mentality? And I think the Cowboys for years have thought that they could get away with the plug and play mentality that you only.
Speaker 6: They're not like they not like them, like no, they not like them.
Speaker 5: And it's a guy goes down, one guy goes down, another guy comes right back here and he's and he's productive. I just think when I look at this game for the Cowboys, and dude, we've watched so much San Francisco tape over the years, and you just got to ask yourself, like, how on the hell.
Speaker 6: Do we how do we beat them?
Speaker 5: Because even every time we load up and we come against them and we have our best and it's best on best, they still find a way. Defensively, they've gone they are completely different defensive coordinator now, uh and they still the still the plan is still the same. They still can attack you in the same ways the cow Dak is going.
Speaker 4: To have to play, So Mike, he got to be perfect.
Speaker 5: These are games these next you gotta ask Dak to be perfect each and every game. Now you need CD to whatever it is him and whatever's going on, Like take that off and come on out here and you you two guys be on the same page. Because I think Troy Aigman hit that receiving cores you like they say hit dogs holler when you get when he when he said that the barking that you started to hear from the locker room and and like, who what does it? Cavante Turpin. Turpin says, you know whatever you fake caring about. No, they see the film. They know exactly what they're looking at. And it's like, and I'm sure for Mike McCarthy it's like, come on now, you guys are making this look like crap because of the way that you're running these routes. There's a small glimmer of hope for the Cowboys. Give him some hope, even though the Niners have hold them recently. Give them some hope. We will talk about that next with Heck Maharrison Burry Church of New Strugs Players.
Speaker 6: You by Dallas Cowboys, Doc.
Speaker 4: Hey, Danny McCrae.
Speaker 6: Here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 7: You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconuts Smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster cane cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YETI Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yetti dot com. Check it out today. YETI Official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a Boss, Arriving just in time for the start of the season. The distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash hugo Boss Hugo Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag beer on Boss.
Speaker 10: Raising Kane presents the other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the expressive of cook to order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Caines when it comes to winning game day. Caine's rules Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Witness the biggest boxing event in modern history at Netflix and MVP's Paul Versus Tyson and Taylor Versus Serrano head to at and T Stadium on Friday, November fifteenth as the Problem Child Jake l Gallo, Paul takes on the Battest man on the planet, Mike Tyson and don't miss Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano long awaited rematch for the undisputed super Lightweight Championship. Limited tickets are available now seeg dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 6: Mike Mike what sixty now something another?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, players you buy? Arister be there? Oh what come on? Man?
Speaker 5: I will come on, man, I gotta see it. Mike fin drop man, Mike gotta run. No neighborhood hero, come on. Caskills New York stand up dropped?
Speaker 4: Do it for custom motto?
Speaker 6: Did you're going on that Clarence Hill thing?
Speaker 4: What's that free? No? No, no, no, of course low way at a discount.
Speaker 6: With Mike Mike Tyson's fifty eight years old, by the way.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Chris sixty drop. You know, not even a puncher's chance.
Speaker 6: No, dude, nah, that's old.
Speaker 3: That's a young man's game. That's all the sports. That is the young man's game.
Speaker 6: This guy is not even a professional fighter.
Speaker 5: He's a I understand, yeah, I understand. But still Cardio bad Michael Cardio, different audio, different, He's gonna stand on the spot. Hey, So, so the videos we see a mic look really good video that we all all like.
Speaker 4: Put them, somebody else in there in front of you, you know, like Trey.
Speaker 6: Lance's videos and something look good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Now the workout videos of fire, the track.
Speaker 5: Videos, pre season game videos didn't look like nah.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, Mike gets in the ring, Mike in the ring against this, even though this guy is not a professional fighter, it's gonna look Different's gonna looked different years old. I mean, three rounds, it's gonna drive on, Mike.
Speaker 5: Come on, Mike, just just just does just one too, man, like you with the one to ye you don't, Yeah, just come on, stay, stay there, corner one too.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Jake Paul people run run for a few run run, run, get this take this old man around.
Speaker 4: Run run run came up.
Speaker 5: Ye, yes, man, So that would be you know, for me, just being a boxing fan, to see if Jake Paul knocks out Mike Tyson, that that's there's something wrong with the world of boxing if that happens, man, that's that's you know what I mean. He's He's fought all these celebrity guys, he's fought the NBA guys, the UFC guys. But you know, I mean, you catch Mike Tyson at fifty eight with this.
Speaker 6: Was that him or his brother that that uh that Mayweather put the paws on. I think that's brother brother. Maybe put the paws on.
Speaker 5: Put the basoline off. Y, you are a child if you may not even been born.
Speaker 3: But you and I saw Trevor Burbick on on Muhammad Ali man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've seen this before, the death of a dynasty.
Speaker 5: We've seen this before, but not like this. I like that you catch him at fifty eight years old. He wouldn't have tried this. He wouldn't have called Michael fifty's that one. Ye saw that one. But but when it happened to Roy, you had no idea. It just happened suddenly with Roy, you know, at least with I lead, there was a build up to the decline. What's gonna be your excuse this time? Roy?
Speaker 6: Larry Holmes so bad. Tupac was wrapping about, Yeah, man, you just.
Speaker 5: You don't see the greatest of all time beat up like that, And Larry Holmes even said, I just.
Speaker 6: Come on now. So I'm just saying, man, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Get he gonna get paid.
Speaker 6: He gonna get paid.
Speaker 3: Pay that man, if you're expecting to see you know what I'm saying. This ain't gonna be ll out there singing I'm bad, I'm Tyson icing on.
Speaker 6: We're not getting that. Hecma, We're not getting that. We don't get slipped if he gets slept this man. Come on, now, you know.
Speaker 5: We don't have the ability to have a Vince McMahon like script to come in here to say, Okay, Jake, we gotta take it around seven.
Speaker 3: Mike, you're gonna lose this swinter. Mike, You're gonna hit him at the you know, no, it might be a Brett Hart type thing.
Speaker 5: Like Brett Hard. If you don't know, please watch the mcmhon Netflix, mister, and then then you'll have an understanding. And where we just threw inside stuff into Anyways, it's Jerry making good money once again here.
Speaker 3: As he Jerry is doing that, the forty nine ers will not have uh, Brandon and you out for the year.
Speaker 5: Thank goodness, Brandon got the bag before the season. Good job making you always get the bag man page the.
Speaker 6: Good Thank goodness for him. De bo is in the hospital. Christian Caffrey's not gonna play.
Speaker 5: I think they're all pro. Safety might be out Tonga. There's a chance.
Speaker 6: It is a chance. I already just got off the three interception train. There's a chance. I know in the sheet of integrity we all had it as a long kit. Got a problem, got a chance. There's a chance.
Speaker 5: But y'all, y'all saw what happen against Detroit, right, yeah, y'all saw that, And I think, look, that's gonna be the one thing that we've been talking about is a running game.
Speaker 6: All right, we don't have that.
Speaker 5: And if we're gonna if we're going out to Levi Stadium and we're saying that we're gonna throw the ball forty times to get this victory, you win, it's it's gonna be an ugly win.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll take it high and we can get.
Speaker 6: It like Ibury type of when they boom.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it's pretty gonna do. I mean, okay, they got a run game right now. But but no, no, there's no but after that you said it, they got a running game. They got a running game, And so Shanahan is gonna live and die with the running game.
Speaker 6: No man, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I hope I'm different now, and they're different now.
Speaker 5: See the hope you don't hit the same when I see you get punched in the face and don't.
Speaker 3: Respondet could change, could change, as.
Speaker 6: This is, this is a wisible's a chance. So there's a chance.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't gonna gas me on this one, all right? I was gassable, guess leaning towards the cowboys because you know for sure that Jordan Mason, that Trent Williams still gonna be out there. Well, they didn't suspend him, so I've been waiting on. Now if you Trent Williams was suspended, now now you cook it with Chris.
Speaker 6: Go now, Trent still there is not at home. That's the first. That's the first. Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got a shot on the road. Mike's had two weeks to prepare for this. They've heard themselves dog left and right.
Speaker 5: Heck yeah, I may have to go against the sheeting technicoals. That's where I'm leaning right right now, right now, I still have to see who's gonna come back.
Speaker 6: But as we get close to the.
Speaker 5: Friday, right now, you're selling, but I ain't buying. I'm just I have a hard time. I have a hard time with that. I have a hard time with especially and I think the biggest thing is the injuries that you point you point out not having Ayeu, not having Devo and if you don't have Kittle, and those are massive for one team. That's the same with us with our injuries on defense. I mean, you don't get any semblance of anything of a defense period, you know, but I think those even when you had those guys healthy, the one thing that was constant was the yards that you were giving up in the run. And when I look at Shanahan and I think about Shanahan with Mike McCarthy, he just like we saw with Andy Reid and Shanahan, Andy has Shanahan's number. I just feel like Shanahan has Mike McCarthy's number. It just they could play how many times you want him to. He's just gonna scheme around him. But offensive, what is this offense gonna do? I'm talking about the Cowboys. What is the offense gonna do?
Speaker 6: Because the only one that's you know, injured out there is Cooks.
Speaker 5: Right when you're talking about the starters on the office side the ball for Dallas Cowboys, you got a top what eight five quarterback and Dak Prescott. You got a top three receiver, CD Lamb Ferguson, Man, was it at Kelsey? Yeah, Man, Like we understand, the defense is hurt, they're struggling, they're holding on by string right now. But you've got an offense that's supposed to be extremely potent, you know, one of the best play calls.
Speaker 6: In the game. What are they gonna do. They gotta they gotta be able to step up in this situation.
Speaker 3: If it's ever gonna be a time, this is the time. This is it the time, this is it. You got the horns, so why don't you blow it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, c Lamb, Well you're asking, like you said, like we asked. We asked Dak to be perfect coming against Detroit.
Speaker 6: He couldn't be. He couldn't be.
Speaker 5: You asked CD to get outside of the contract and everything that play football. You know, when the ball's not coming, you're a decoy on the backside. Still run your route one hundred percent. You know, you're asking guys to do something. To this point, they haven't shown you that they're willing to do. We've been making big plays, splash plays, and the only thing that I really will hang my hat on is Ferguson. I will say, like he is one of those guys. But he still has to compete for the ball. He still has to be that playmaker that you need offensively. I'm not doing it, I'm just saying, but I just feel as though offensively you need so many things that need to travel with you from here to there that when you say that, and it's cliche and football, what travels are running game? In your defense, well, that satchel is empty, you know, And it's empty, you know. And defensively we're still trying to figure out what exactly Zim you just said it. Like Zim, you can't play too high. You have to play one high. So can they do that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Or do you have the ability to do that? Do you have the person to do that? Is Eric Kendricks. Is he going to be back?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: If Kendricks is back, if then maybe that will show up, you got maybe that.
Speaker 6: Will show up some of your alignment problems. All right?
Speaker 5: He ain't in there. It's Kendrick ain't in there, curtain. So that's those are my questions. Those are my questions leading up to Sunday night that have to be answered.
Speaker 3: Okay, legitimate, legitimate, right now, right now, Tuesday, Cowboys, right.
Speaker 5: Now, right now you're leaning towards some boys lying.
Speaker 4: Right now early week.
Speaker 6: See where it goes. But right now, that's what I'm to come with me.
Speaker 4: Bacon tested.
Speaker 5: My boy to get to g Wow, this is this is one of those weeks. This is one of those games, guys Arizona last night. This is one of those games coaching matters two weeks. Get ready, Yeah, great off of five week, he's great off of a bow week.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a reason why I'm telling you I'm going against There's a lot of arrows pointing up.
Speaker 6: Man, who's that player?
Speaker 5: Then at the end of the night, Sunday night, if Cowboys win, who's that player that get four?
Speaker 6: He's got to be He's got to be the answer. He's gotta be the answer. Now he's engaged. Okay, he's gotta be that. He's gotta be it.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 6: SnO, right, Yeah, You's got to be the answer, man.
Speaker 5: I remember that with this. So I was the first lady I got engaged. I was working Los Angeles and this was my true l A moment telling my c p A, Oh it's been Bob Hall.
Speaker 6: God, that's great, that's so happy for you.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: Newie. Let me do the prenups.
Speaker 5: You cold go ahead, you go, I like, I really am in Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: I didn't marry you never had to do that. I never married Harrison.
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 6: You appreciate suff I might be with you. I might be you know, it might.
Speaker 4: Be with you on one man one.
Speaker 5: So we're seeing it, man, we're seeing it, taking the picture, you know, miss miss right here on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: It's time. It's time.
Speaker 4: You think by Friday. By Friday, I'll be back. It's covering Friday. Wait for.
Speaker 5: If not, I might have to yell at wait till we start breaking these watch ups that I might have to be like, you know what, Chris being working with something right now, they working with something, Chris, there'd be a snowballs chance.
Speaker 6: And yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 5: You got this early. It's Tuesday. Tuesday's Tuesday. New is leaning towards the Cowboys, going against.
Speaker 4: The sheet of integrity.
Speaker 5: Very buried Church called it a soft rebuild. I had never heard that before. I think, what is a soft rebuild?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like they said on Twitter, healthy they got San Francisco. The dude got shot in the chest. Coming so the Cowboys will have an opportunity. We're gonna talk about it more right here on the players Lounge Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: I can't see if this has
Speaker 1: Been a production of dallascowboys dot com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club