Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, Hi, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Good? Good? Great?
Speaker 1: Let the song play please? Anyway? You know, I'm really waiting for a new Special Kid to come out?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Do you know that they're having one with chocolate dipped flakes? No? No, I saw a picture of it and it's coming soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna save my pennies from now because I need to buy a box of Special k Hey. Okay, welcome to Serial Killers Episode one eighty one. It's Monday, Memorial Day, May thirty. First.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're even here on weekends? We have no holidays, holiday weekends one. Yeah, you know this is this is the latest in the month. Obviously that Memorial Day could fall because it's always on the last Monday of May. Are we taking a break again this year?
Speaker 1: No breaks, dude, We work right through it all.
Speaker 2: What about like the June July vacation like last time? Are we going to take like a nice week off?
Speaker 1: No, we do. No, there's no time. There's no time. We have to be here for our listeners. Okay, right, shouldn't we be?
Speaker 2: I mean, last time we took a break, people were like, thank you so much for providing so much joy, We appreciate it. You guys deserve a break.
Speaker 1: And then there's you in the background, can't take days off? But then there were other people like, why can't you guys just record more?
Speaker 2: Do you have proof? Yeah? Who?
Speaker 1: Carrie Hedges was like, guys, you got to take a day.
Speaker 2: Oh. Carrie was one of the ones that was like, you deserve a break. Oh well.
Speaker 1: Next, Henry P. D was like, hey, guys, oh, you have to take off.
Speaker 2: Where's the tweet? Do you have a tweet screenshot at it? Uh? Huh yeah, show it to me.
Speaker 1: I have to find it. It's from a long time ago. Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scotti.
Speaker 2: B you do a lot of this without a lot of backup. Scotty be here and I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this is the podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box. It's never going to catch on, dude. I think it is because I keep saying it.
Speaker 2: No one in their daily life is going think inside the box. Well, you know, the next time we have a new T shirt, we're gonna put that on the back. Okay, all right, once we have that merch line mean soon.
Speaker 1: Speaking of merch line, how are candle sales going Andy.
Speaker 2: Ahmzy, yeah yeah, our cant can't. Oh god. Okay, Andrew Scott, I'm gonna let you take the lead on this one. I got to collect myself, so.
Speaker 1: Our candle line from the Wax Cabin Candle Company. You still have another week to buy them. Go to Cereal KILLERSPC dot com check out frosty flaky that's mine.
Speaker 2: And cinnamon hot buns, which is.
Speaker 1: Mine, cinnamon hot buns, just how you like, am Andy?
Speaker 2: Okay Scott, right, my candle. I love the smell of it. It smells very homey, which is my favorite. I love like campfiery uh cinnamon e uh delicious smells and this this encompasses that.
Speaker 1: So my recommend it frosty and flaky, and don't forget to check out use code Cereal for two bucks off ce r e a out. That's right, we spell cereal with a C. Here.
Speaker 2: I feel like I almost want to make this sound like one of those normal podcast ads. Hi. I'm Andrew and I'm SCOTTYB.
Speaker 1: For Waxcabincandle Company.
Speaker 2: And we're here on behalf of Serial Killers. Our new collection is out now. Head to serial KILLERSPC dot com and use code cereal at checkout. That's right, Cereal c E R e A L at serial KILLERSPC dot com. Go get your candles now.
Speaker 1: Well, technically, when you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com, it will take you to waxcabincandle Coompany dot com and you'll check out on their site, not on ours.
Speaker 2: So get your waxcabincandle Now you can get frosty and flaky Scotty scent or cinnamon hot buns. Andrews sent go get yours now SERIALKILLERSPC dot com. Thanks Waxcabincandleco.
Speaker 1: I have to say you do that very well. It didn't sound natural at all, but you have a very nice commercial voice.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I like that you could do like.
Speaker 1: Those national commercials that nobody cares about, you know, those ones that are just like thrown in and those do.
Speaker 2: You mean a psa?
Speaker 1: No, the ones that are like, uh, are you in debt? Those things like I go do those like? Nobody cares about those.
Speaker 2: And unless you're in debt, then again they might.
Speaker 1: Be sponsoring this. At the beginning.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, very true. I don't know what ads run at the beginning. I feel like I could also maybe do a good car one.
Speaker 1: Because you are a used car salesman.
Speaker 2: How am I used car salesman? You're a little shady. How am I a little shady? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that later. Let's get to eating cereals. Maybe on the next bowl chat we can discuss your shadiness. Okay, all right, So would you like the new one?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Yes you would. So this isn't a bag? Yeah, okay, it's from our friends.
Speaker 2: At oh the the.
Speaker 1: Molimeial, Yes, the ones in the bag Malomeal.
Speaker 2: Do you know as I'm cleaning out my apartment or was because I moved by the time this episode aired? Yes, Scott, you need to flip the calendar. It's June. No, today is May Scott episode one? Yeah, it is June.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. My friend.
Speaker 2: Last episode was one eighty. This is one eighty one.
Speaker 1: One eighty one is May thirty. First, Andrew, just stop. You don't know anything about calendars or dates or life or anything. Just please stop. Let me get the cereal from Multimeal Andrew. It's new and you're gonna love it. Okay, all right, sweet looking purple bag of cureo's.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I'm excited. Sure o's, I mean, I'm in.
Speaker 1: And they're actual o's because if you know churo cereal from General Mills, the cinnamono's cust shape like little Cheiro's. These are o's are almost floury.
Speaker 2: Oh. I have to also remind people the chocolate cinnamon tros. Yeah, cinnamon churros. They have sunflower oil. It's like, so a lot of people are allergic to sunflowers.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that people that are allergic to things read packages before they.
Speaker 2: Y yes, but I'm just saying most of the cereals don't have it. This is one of them that does. One of those that said may contain no, it has one of its main ingredients.
Speaker 1: Ooh, this smells like your candle from Wax Cabin Candle Company.
Speaker 2: Andrew Wax Cabin Candle Company has a great line of candles. But Cereal Killers your favorite cereal podcast. These are kind of big.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Head to Serial KILLERSPC dot com now to get your wax Cabin can handle coat special Edition candle and use code Cereal at checkout. That's right, Cereal c E R E A L at checkout.
Speaker 1: Okay, check those out smell the managers smell them. Can't tell the difference between them and your candle? Can you?
Speaker 2: I think I can because my candle smells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't look.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to make the correlation to the cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yet you know, my candle smells so much better.
Speaker 1: Thank you two percent milk from our friends at Mountain Side Farms. I guess they're not really our friends go to. I have to look at the label again to see what they were called. Look at that. You got a snazzy black spoon today. You like that?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I got that in a fast food order and I would never use them, so I just threw them in there. Ready, one, two, three, we go. I mean it kind of tastes like a churro, but maybe not. It's weird because it almost tastes like a Stevia cereal, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's a strange consistency. The cinnamon is odd.
Speaker 2: It tastes like cat food. I'm sorry, I have to say. I listen, Maltomeal, you've sent us free stuff in the past. You're blue paid for this, by the way, the blueberry one, remember the tacular. Amazing. You're scooters. I love scooters. This not it not it. It to me tastes like cat food. I can't explain it. And now I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: You've the last time you and Tabby were hanging out.
Speaker 2: I hate that he said that, but I'm cracking up. Yeah, it just it smells like cat food. It kind of tastes like cat food.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be as harsh as you. I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 2: Now, this gets a bowl. It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's not I believe it's giving me phlim but it's okay.
Speaker 2: I just feel like the pieces are too big A and B. It doesn't taste good.
Speaker 1: Now, Simon washes off really really quick.
Speaker 2: This was very very very very very very very disappointing and apparently not for you. The milk is pretty good. That's good. I will say that you're like a cat. The cat.
Speaker 1: Now the cats actually drink milk or is that just in the cartoons?
Speaker 2: Cats drink milk?
Speaker 1: They do. Yeah, I've never been to somebody's house that has a cat with his cat food and milk, cat food and water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no, one's like purposely putting out like no one's living.
Speaker 1: To that, Like if people go outside and feed the stray cat's milk with balls in the street.
Speaker 2: Yes, milk. When we had Jinxy cat who was coming around our backyard, I would leave out like milk for the cat, and then I started buying cat food for it. My parents were away at the time, and my grandma was like, here, bond with the cat, and so the cat and I really bonded. And then my parents when they got home from vacation, were like, why is this cat coming over and like sitting outside of our door. And then all of a sudden, the cat disappeared one day and they told me Amy came to pick her up, and I was like, oh, that's so great. And Amy picked up Jinxy. She had a whole room for ja J's dead. It was the aspca.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean the only way I know that cats drink milk is from Tom and Jerry. That's the last time I ever saw a cat drinking milk was in a cartoon. Yeah, the old Tom and Jerry, like you know from back in the day when I was a kid. Andrew Okay, yeah, okay, all right, so we'll move on from that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, not good maltimeal uh you know, message me if you want like hints on how to make it a better charo serial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm sure you can help. All right, So then that.
Speaker 2: Could definitely no one needs toe it into the cereal game. Costco Costco, Costco.
Speaker 1: There's no Kirkland cereal. There must be some Kirkland cereals somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. And they need to make their own churro cereal because Costco Cheerio cost code churros. Oh my god, what is wrong with me? Today? Would be the best cereal of all time?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. These next two cereals are listener supplied cereals. Great, okay, one of I see, I don't one of them is going to be horrendous. So I'm not sure if you want to do it a serial. I'm not sure if you want to do it next or last?
Speaker 2: Is it a bean serial?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to answer any of these questions until you tell me what order the bad one? You want the bad ones for a bad one? All right, we'll finish strong then, okay, all right, bad one. It does come with a cute note, though, Andrew first of all, to sorry for another Keto cereal. Andrew cheers Brittany and Mollie. They're great listeners. And look look at that. Ah, what a cute little note.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, and I love that she spelled scotti with a y and not an. I e cannot stand when people do that.
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 1: A lot of people?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Well, it's like when people call me Andy. I hate the name Andy, and yet here we are.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to call you Andy.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 1: So does that mean I should stop?
Speaker 2: I mean you're never going to So it's fine.
Speaker 1: Now we did this one two episodes ago, different flavor, So you're ready. This is you probably will like this. I will spit it out and give it no balls, no spoons, that is my prediction. Okay, you're ready.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: It's another in the line of Catalina Crunch.
Speaker 2: I liked Catalina Crunch and also my aunt Jen did. Thank you, Aunt Jen.
Speaker 1: Have you taken your meds today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You did? And you still think Catalina Crunch is good.
Speaker 2: I liked Catalina Crunch. All r. Let's just get to it. I supplied it.
Speaker 1: By the way, this one's dark chocolate. What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the reason why I'm not gonna like it. I saw this one when I was in Tennessee, right, and the reason why I didn't pick this.
Speaker 1: On majure, you're the only ten I see.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick this one up because I don't think it's gonna taste good.
Speaker 1: It's paleo friendly, vegan, one hundred percent plant based, soy free, wheat free, high in fiber, and no sugar alcohols.
Speaker 2: Great ooh you demolished. It's a terrible pull tab. What a horrendous pull tab? Oh god, you massacred it, poor thing.
Speaker 1: It smells good. It smells like an Oreo cookie. Please smell it.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh yeah, okay, I could get into that, right.
Speaker 1: It smells like an into it and it's dark chocolate like an Oreo cookie. Looks you can see like that, okay, And I can tell you right now, right off the bat, I'm gonna put it in my mouth. I'm gonna go hmm. And then seconds later, all over the window you'll see and you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: No, I actually really like this taste like Oreos without cream.
Speaker 2: Is that what I sound like to you? Wow?
Speaker 1: You readybody?
Speaker 2: The texture of it almost looks fake, like this looks like little pieces of do you know, like on jungle gyms. Instead of using mulch sometimes they use that rubber. It looks like rubber.
Speaker 1: Ready you're hoping it's safe on statch off? Nice? Still? Okay?
Speaker 2: No? And there it is? No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Why why no no balls, no spoons. I'm sorry for the first five seconds. It's delicious, but I don't know what happens to it. Why can't it stay delicious throughout? Why?
Speaker 2: The problem is? Yeah, it like it tastes like. I don't even have words for it. It's just it's not good. That gets a half a bowl? What a spoony? You did not take your edge. This is not good. Yeah, this cereal fed me up. I'm not a fan. H It has like such a sharp after taste.
Speaker 1: How are they selling this stuff?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: People are buying this.
Speaker 2: Do not judge it by just that one. The other one is good and I will stand by that. I liked the other Catalina crunch.
Speaker 1: I think there's another one or two also. There were a couple of those.
Speaker 2: I just don't think Keto chocolates taste good and how could it? All?
Speaker 1: Right, let's get over that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a fan this.
Speaker 1: Oh they're from Illinois. By the way, Brittany and Molly, thank you. Brittany and Mollie appreciated that cereal came all the way from Illinois.
Speaker 2: Wow, Chicago.
Speaker 1: I don't know Illinois.
Speaker 2: I would like to go back to Chicago. I liked Chicago. Oh yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Like checking out the Green River on Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 2: No, because we didn't go during that time.
Speaker 1: Oh that's where that's where we went when Elvis was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember the time when you got me a tuxedo and the arms were like up to here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm not a tailor, but do you know who found an emergency tailor for you? Yeah? Me.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have had done it if it was right in the first place, though, you would to do it if it was running the first place.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Let me go down to the serio track.
Speaker 2: Somebody who's not a tailor to take your measurements.
Speaker 1: Oh sack let's go down and we've had We've had this before, but it was a different brand from a different company.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you see on the back there, Andrew, Oh, it's the one where it's like named after the animals, not at all.
Speaker 1: A day in the life of a zoo keeper is on the I don't know why that's here, but it's on the back of peeb and J Poffs. Okay, we've had the Millville variety if you recall this is from You see the little logo there stop and chop stop and chop er giant depending on what part of the country that you're in. There's a happy little jug of is a jug a jar of peanut butter on the front there and a strawberry that's just ready to be eaten. Yay, these look delicious, sweet and corn and oat cereal. I'm guessing that it's gonna be pretty much the same because there's probably one company that makes them and distributes them to store brand store brand things.
Speaker 2: Whatever I'm saying, can I say back to you calling me shady in the beginning of this episode, huh? I think if we're going to connect that to your latest statement about how I tailored you wrong, but found an emergency tailor. I am just smart at being able to fix my mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this one actually looks like cat food. Okay, lame, this appears like cat food. What it smells delicious?
Speaker 2: What's the cat food brand?
Speaker 1: Nine Lives Fancy Feast?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, feed your cat the rich flavors of fancy Feasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, this actually actually looks more like dog food because the pieces are bigger. Can you show? Can you show without spilling?
Speaker 2: I probably can?
Speaker 1: You're just showing the cup. Well, I'm all right here, look all right, so they're pretty big pieces.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: They smell wonderful.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're really getting into like if you're watching this on YouTube, like this could be muckbong YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's made with real peanut butter, but it can't possibly be made with real jelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be weird.
Speaker 1: Ready one, two, three, Oh my god, I'm so good.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's really, really, really good. There needs to be more peanut butter and jelly cereals. It's a delicious combo.
Speaker 1: The consistency is great. I love how the peanut butter puff kind of melts a little bit. It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: You know, who needs to make a cereal like this? Crunchberries? Do a peanut butter crunchberry or peanut butter crunch.
Speaker 1: I feel like they've had something like that, but it's not. It's not like this though, because cap'n Crunch cuts your face up, you know.
Speaker 2: But the berries, the quote unquote berries in the.
Speaker 1: The crunchberry berries are not like this.
Speaker 2: I think they taste a small bit like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's distributed by Foodholed USA, so they must be the ones that make it for all these store brands.
Speaker 2: Do we have a bowl? Do we have cinnamon or what is it? The peanut butter crunch? Do we have it?
Speaker 1: Peanut butter crunch from cap'n Crunch. Yeah, hold on, let me go back there because you're gonna try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would put that with crunchberries. See you requested that.
Speaker 1: I got rid of the cereal, so we have the box, but we don't have the cereal. Sad, Although we do have crunchberry, I want to put it with peanut butter crunch, all right, well, although we don't mix. Remember you're gonna do that cereal remix show with Danielle.
Speaker 2: I was never going to do it whatever. Just like the minute anybody mentioned mixing cereals, you were like stop it. Cereal killers is to be pure. Four balls and a spoon. I give his five balls. I make it really good.
Speaker 1: It's really good. So what's that average? I would be four point seventy five balls? I guess.
Speaker 2: Yes, Scott other Scott not meow website, please note.
Speaker 1: It, yes, please. Oh he got his shirt, by the way, very good. He says, thank you, no problem. How come he didn't say thank you to me?
Speaker 2: Well, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Him and I have little communications on the side too. He's the one that takes care of serial KILLERSPC dot com where you can go to check out our candles from the Wax Cabin Candle Company. And oh this song just arrived.
Speaker 2: Head now got news to new candles on scene. You get you the wall, you vocal doopsy, you'll kill us. See he SIN'EMNT pounds and props to him bringing open outdoor. When you get the burning a candles, you'll go. I'll come back from my home dead A couple of home five. It doesn't watch Kevin the so gone you bogo and who win? Scott helped us out the Kennel's used court through regalarship.
Speaker 1: Your kindle's out without this cattle. He tries to squeeze too many words into where there shouldn't be so many words. But I think you get the gist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, do you want me to do my MPR radio voice again? No?
Speaker 1: You did that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could do it again though, No. So mine's frosty fla Serial killerspc dot com to go get your Waxcavin Gandle Serial Killer's collection. You can get frosty and Flaky Scott's Flavor or Cinnamon Hot Buns Andrew's Flavor. Use code Cereal C E R E A l at checkout to get your discount. Now, Wow, you can spell Yeah, I spelled it like seven times already. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And I'm seeing on their website that if you order seventy dollars or more worth of stuff, free shipping, So why not? Yeah, get a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. Last week I actually did order seventy dollars worth of candle good good, good good. They were all mine though, so good.
Speaker 1: Check it out. This is our final week of our candles being on sale. Serial KILLERSPC dot com will give you all the info you need. So that's it. Andrew. It was another fantastic episode of serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Oh we have read any reviews at all lately? Have we got anything good? I could check check the latest one. Well, I find the jingle.
Speaker 2: Old please serial Killers reading reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna play it serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Okay. Wow, Scott and Andy are the best. Yeah, love it. Five stars really enjoying bull Chat. Great addition to the show. Cool, hilarious. Scott and Andrew have excellent chemistry and love just listening to them talk to each other. The reviewing of cereals just a plus. Look at that bull chat. Five stars loving bull chat. Recently found this podcast and then you edited bull chat it's great, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, you should, but you should have read it as Tony the Tiger. Okay, it's great, and then.
Speaker 2: You ddited bull chat and it's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop that good. Yeah, stop with your bull chat. I know you're patting yourself on the back. That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's not my fault that these people are.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to serial Killers, not a bull chat. This Wednesday, but next Wednesday, if I'm correct, Yeah, Andrew, yes, yes, yes, so thanks for listening. We will see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it will be June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well tomorrow's June actually, but next Monday will also be June.
Speaker 2: Yes, so serial KILLERSPC dot com. Go get your wax comming candles now. Either get frosty and Flaky or gets in him in hotbun. Who knows what may be coming in the future, Maybe some merch, maybe a Patreon account, maybe some extra episodes. Who knows. Well, we'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows. Go to serial KILLERSPC dot com for all that follow us at serial Killers PC. No matter where you have social media, Andrew might check Facebook every once in a while. I don't say deactivated it, but it's there. He still trolls on people when always when Yeah, you're a troller.
Speaker 2: How I don't know, Yeah, exactly, you have no proof. Stop talking.
Speaker 1: Gotta go have a great week. We'll see you soon. Until then, Crunch, Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 2: The delectable taste of Peb and Jay by stopping shop is what you need.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could get sponsors and then you could do him like that. You think, Yeah, why don't you start reaching out.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to read in my commercial voice for everything. No,