Speaker 1: You didn't even know that it Oh with a cross through it means zero.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you didn't whatever? You didn't know that? Well, now I see it. But why would they do that? I don't know. Ask Roadcast very cool millennials. Yeah, I'm sure road it's an Australian company.
Speaker 1: We'll use a zero instead of an Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Well I'll be you now. Welcome to another episode of bowl Chat. Thank you so much for joining us. The listener, the theme, I mean, at this point you guys already know what it sounds like, so I don't really know why we play.
Speaker 1: Where's the other one?
Speaker 2: You never sent?
Speaker 1: It shouldn't have to, yes, you should. Today is Wednesday, March second. Welcome to March Andrew. Hi, and you actually got two ball chats this week because I forgot to upload it last week and there we go.
Speaker 2: So that was my fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's because you woke up and only had your coffee maker and that's why. Wow, you know how people felt on Wednesday when it wasn't there. I literally I think you did it on purpose because of that conversation.
Speaker 2: I really do. No, I just had a stressful week before vacation and did not have enough time. I forgot all about this time.
Speaker 1: What I hope you're distressed now, Andrew? You know, not really well.
Speaker 2: I feel like I took a whole vacation and now I need a vacation for the vacation.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Andrew. How is Disney?
Speaker 2: It was wonderful? I mean, when have you ever heard someone not have a good time at Disney? For real?
Speaker 1: It happens, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure with kids it would be a different experience.
Speaker 1: That would well, especially now that there's no more fast pass.
Speaker 2: Had that worked out, there is it's different though, called Genie Plus now right, but you can only get three? Is that right? No? So now the system is it's very confusing, but by the end of it I figured it out. First of all, you need to make sure that you're linked on all reservations and resort reservation specifically, so you could buy a ticket that has Genie Plus, right, do.
Speaker 1: You have wah wah wah, wah wah wah, because that's all I hear.
Speaker 2: Well, you just asked me. That's so I'm answering.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So you asked me a question, so I'm answering it. That's usually what happens, and usually on a podcast where we just talk about things. That's this should be the time I do that.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't understand what you're saying. So you hear the echo. By the way, it's because we're too close.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll happily walk away from you. Happily anyway. So instead of fast past, now you get up at seven am, no, and you can make up yours. You can make your first reservation. When you use this, that first one, you open yourself up to do a second one.
Speaker 1: Can you still use that vip tour thing and they do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You yes, I anologize. If you're watching on YouTube picking popcorn out of my teeth.
Speaker 2: That's great. Well, people love to see that.
Speaker 1: You gave me so many unpopped kernels, Oh my god, and I always broke my tooth.
Speaker 2: I didn't give you anything. Actually, you're the one who was like truffle farm dog in the in the.
Speaker 1: Bowl like okay, but you also did an inadequate job of popping the popcorn because it was more than fifty percent of unpopped kernels.
Speaker 2: Tay see, there's it's not that many.
Speaker 1: There were so many. I ate, I ate dozens. I eate dozens of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not that many. I'm not going to throw it at you. You're not worth it. You were I'm gonna eat. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: I've been chewing on them.
Speaker 2: You're gonna throw this at me. I'm not idiot anyway, I'm sorry. I continue.
Speaker 1: You were saying no, I was done. You were yeah, oh okay. And then during the last time that I went to Disney was really the first time in a long time since I was a little kid, that could have gone in my eye.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Continue And so I just went with the notion of, oh, well, just go to the park and have a blast. I didn't know that you had a reserve stuff yet. I don't know anything like when I was a kid. You gave him the ticket for sixteen dollars or whatever it was. You walked in and you had a great time, and Goofy came over and picked me up.
Speaker 2: It was good. They don't let you take pictures with the characters anymore COVID or just ever COVID. Okay, so now what they do is they stand on like a stage thing and they just waved to you. Yeah, that's so lame. It's so lame. It's really sad. But I think in the next couple of weeks it's gonna change. Right now, I'm figuring out what the perfect age to bring my goddaughter to Disney is. I think it's gonna be next year. Okay, I think that's when she'll be able to four years old. Right, that's like early enough. I think.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand people that go so frequently.
Speaker 2: It's just a happy place the same it's just a happy place. It just gives me happy memories. I grew like I went two or three times a year when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: That iced tea is not very good.
Speaker 2: I know, because it's the bougie cafe that you can't drink from.
Speaker 1: I don't like bougie.
Speaker 2: I don't like poshe.
Speaker 1: And they don't have straws. Pogi cruise in the Heaven. I had to use a Dunkin. Look, I had to use a Dunken straw in their coffee tea whatever it's tea, Yes, it's tea. It tastes like they brewed it in a coffee machine, though, because as a hint of coffee, they couldn't clean out the film.
Speaker 2: I don't taste the hint A right, I don't taste the.
Speaker 1: Hint I love talking about They should be a sponsor Hint Bowl Chat sponsored by hint Water.
Speaker 2: Is that the one that comes with like that seltzer?
Speaker 1: No, it's just water. It's flavored water. It just has a hint of flavor.
Speaker 2: Want that? I want a seltzer?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is just flavored water.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's got a hint. Cherry's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see that they have the water now, the alcoholic water.
Speaker 1: That doesn't even make sense because it doesn't because they make all is water.
Speaker 2: Well no, now they make it where it's like they sell water that has like vodka in it. Why would they do that? I like a vodka water personally with like a like a little like a squeeze of a lime that to me tastes good. Okay.
Speaker 1: They also have hard mountain dew. Now have you seen that.
Speaker 2: I am not a mountain dew fan.
Speaker 1: I used to when I lived in Cudar Rapids, Iowa. That's the big drink there, it is. I told you they drink it by the gallon out there. Yeah, all of them Midway West. Yeah, it's a big thing. I just don't get it. The love for mountain dew confuses me. It's just sugary. Now. When I was a kid green, I was a mellow yellow kid. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was the Coca Cola product, and it went away for quite some time, and then it came back and I'm pretty sure you can still get it in some places.
Speaker 2: I have never had a mellow yellow. It's good. Do we want to try the drink I bought from the market.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'll have in my iced tea.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna go get it. Let's just try it.
Speaker 1: So anyway we went cho You want to drink.
Speaker 2: Or you want what is that?
Speaker 1: There's a flying chocolate?
Speaker 2: Man, this is playful spicy. Don't know what that is. Also, my ears just got statically shot cool?
Speaker 1: Is it candy?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's try it. Oh, it's expired.
Speaker 1: Not using it?
Speaker 2: What where does it say that.
Speaker 1: On the back?
Speaker 2: Best by? Damn? It?
Speaker 1: Is it like jerky?
Speaker 2: What is this consistency?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not eating that. There's not a shot in the hell that I'm putting that in my mouth.
Speaker 2: They're balls, spicy.
Speaker 1: It just it can't only have the word spicy on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it says it right here?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: But I don't think that's what it is. Well, why would it say that?
Speaker 1: It's hold that I'm gonna scan the QR code.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what it says? Not really right here? What? Oh my god? It is Okay, I'm not eating this. Nope, not doing it. The barcode won't even scan. I am not doing this. What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it like moose testicles or something.
Speaker 2: It's a quail egg.
Speaker 1: So why would you read it? You should have just made me eat it.
Speaker 2: Quail eggs, sugar, fermented, soy, sauce, broth.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it. Come on, I honestly like, I can't right now. Do you do it? I'll do it. Let's do it next week. No, I can't do this right now. Okay, I'd rather not throw up, all right. I don't love eggs. I've said this in millions, not real eggs. That's a real qail egg. Brown, it's fermented. It's like pickled. Yeah. No, yeah, that's the thing. Like a lot of their snacks, like they had crispy shrimp, all these different seafood ones. And I saw this and I was like, oh, quail egs. But then I saw the inside of it and I'm like, oh, it must be a chocolate but nope, the ingredients right there. Quail egg.
Speaker 1: No thanks, but look how happy that guy is, except he has a bow tie for a mouth.
Speaker 2: It's a naughty, spicy quail egg. Is that what it says? Yep? No, I'm good. Yeah, we'll try that another time.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we went on the Norwegian Joy last week.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun. I total I titled my photo album, oh Joy. It's very clever, right, No, anyway, we had we had a really good time. And the highlight of it is when you know that that slide that drops you straight down. You've seen that it's up it's like and it goes over the side of the ship. So my girls dared me to do it. I did it, and they told me that my screams echoed through the tube across the entire ship. So as soon as I went down, you know, my loud, screechy girl scream, and they were like you could hear a pin drop. Everything stopped and everyone just looked at the slide because I was screaming so loud.
Speaker 2: So water rides for me, I'm fine with. I can do water rides. They don't scare me. That's not really a water ride. It's just a drop, yes, slides rides like that. I don't know when I'm in water or it just I feel like I get extra.
Speaker 1: I'm with you because I won't go on a roller coaster, but I'll go on a log flume, you know, like I'll i'll do I'll do it if it's wet. Does that make sense if just if there's water involved, I'll do it like a ride with water. I wouldn't do one real.
Speaker 2: Like a water slide that's just say like two hundred or like a whatever many feet tall.
Speaker 1: You would do that probably, Yeah, same if I did this thing that was a straight droped downstrip. But I mean I got water up my nose. I had a headache after because water went I breathed at the wrong time. I thought it was over, but there was still a little bit more. So I allowed water into my nostrils.
Speaker 2: You are that guy? What guy like? I see you probably being like a nose plug. No, never, nope, never had nose plugs ever. But I see you doing it as you get older.
Speaker 1: No, no that No, around the neck, No, never, never did it.
Speaker 2: I love water Ride, so I'm a big fan. Ten out of ten. But I'm happy that you had fun. I will say I did laugh at your captions the entire time.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why you're making fun of me, because let me just why.
Speaker 2: I just they're so.
Speaker 1: I just described what was going on.
Speaker 2: It just is. It's I can't not do it without thinking of you saying it in like your Scotty way of saying it where it's like almost in your announcer voice when you do the weather on Z one hundred, which is a local station here.
Speaker 1: Why are you making fun of me?
Speaker 2: I'm not. It's just the way I would read it was so you And you're like, did they make you say this?
Speaker 1: No? I just no one made me do anything.
Speaker 2: I'll pick this one.
Speaker 1: These are from my head.
Speaker 2: Nope, not that one. Let's do Yep, this is good.
Speaker 1: Why I don't understand your obsession with this?
Speaker 2: I have a feeling it's gonna be tough to decide which day is our favorite. The beautiful beaches in Roatan, Incredible dinner at Q. Then we got to see J. M. Musto's son and footloose. Next stop Belize, so I was being descriptive. Another amazing stop Costamaya Mexico. Love fresh coconuts. On the beach, Cooper begged to get her hair braided. She wasn't happy with it while it was happening, But no pain, no gain. Back to the ship for dinner at Food Republic and a mind blowing magic show. This week went fast. Last stop Cosaml, why you should you dick? Last full day on Norwegian Joy and we don't want to leave, but it will soon be coming to an end. One more day of fun at sea, poll slides, Bingo laser tag and great food filled day. I'll Cooper eight. This whole trip was pizza and French fries. Somehow, no matter where we are, it's always it was always there waiting for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what's wrong with any of that?
Speaker 2: It's just so I don't want to say cheese, but like cheese. The way I just read it is just.
Speaker 1: But if you don't read it in that dumb voice, it's just a descriptive comment.
Speaker 2: But it's the same way you do. The weather here, I'll mix of sun and cloud today, Hi of fifty five. It's gonna be a wonderful day out today, a little cloudy. I never ever talk like that, you ever ever, even when you're about to go on the radio. It's what you do every time he's about to go on the radio show that we both work for. What's the number one thing he does?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean if I don't, oh, Jess Elvis, I was on the Norwegian Enjoy.
Speaker 1: Well, if I don't clear my throat, then you hear that flemy froggy stuff, and no one wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: You're such a jerk. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Hey, sunny today, it's gonna be sixty degrees It's gonna be seventy tomorrow.
Speaker 2: God be like it's gonna be sixty degrees in the city see one hundred. But instead it's it's gonna hear a little spots of suns Never ever ever ever say that, Well, it's better than when Scary does his well. His is a lot of makes how makes how? Make how makes this? That makes this? On cloud today? Hi, I makes it on class today, High fifty five. I could do mine straight through, yes, because again I feel like you snap on your announcers.
Speaker 1: I'm shine today, High thirty seven gets down to twenty six tonight that tomorrow for your Tuesday, little cloudy hive thirty four right now twenty nine in the city at Z one hundred.
Speaker 2: That's what exactly it, announc What do you make fun of that for? Because it sounds like this, I'm scotty babe. I don't think it does. Well. It may not to you, but to everyone around you it does sound like that. Whatever, bro, I mean again, you took elocution lessons.
Speaker 1: I took him for like a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm sure it like trained. You had to do announcery things I had to be. They make you hold your breath and like hold your you had to e and like hold as long as you couldn't do it with a pencil in your mouth and like a magician. Yeah. Again, I think that you've been trained. No.
Speaker 1: I I was eighteen and I did it for a month.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that your your voice like for radio, like when you do the weather or you go on the air. It's it sounds like that. Is that bad? No? I mean it's again, it's your it's it's you.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to be an announcer, so I'll have an announcer voice like I need to make money being an announcer. You could be I need to do voice work, voiceovers, everything, commercials like I commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh the way you said it sounded like a lisp on the M commercials.
Speaker 1: I did not say that.
Speaker 2: No, because you took allocution lessons. I'm sorry, that.
Speaker 1: Was twenty eight years ago, dude, I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I again, I'm not making fun of you, because well I are. I am making fun of you. But you know it's it's your it's your thing. Again. If you did the weather differently, I'd be like, Oh, he's in a bad mood. What are you talking about? Oh you got the New York accent out on that one bad mood that you said talking.
Speaker 1: No, even if I'm in a bad mood, I can turn that mood off just for a second so I can do my job. That's professionalism.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen you do it. No, you dumbed Dick Mixel sun and clouds today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be able to separate life from from professional job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the duties of giving out the weather on a New York station.
Speaker 1: You're such an a hole. It's part of my job that I have to do it is again. I just so I'm not gonna do it angrily again. It's the same way I answer the phone.
Speaker 2: If somebody calls me for work, I'll answer Hi, Yeah, of course, what do you need? Of course I'd love.
Speaker 1: To help, right, fake Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you have fake Scotti. It's not fake Scott, that's really me. Well, we'll discuss more.
Speaker 1: Right after the dace. How was that commercial?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? Yeah? So good?
Speaker 1: You know sometimes the same thirty second commercials play.
Speaker 2: Back to back. Yeah, what are you gonna do about is that?
Speaker 1: When there's no inventory, they just play the same commercial twice.
Speaker 2: I guess it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anything, that makes me hate that company more. Okay, I don't want to hear it so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank god, there's a skip button. Have you ever used it?
Speaker 1: But if you skip do we get credit for the listen?
Speaker 2: I don't actually know.
Speaker 1: I think you shouldn't skip them. Okay, you know, next time we say we'll be back right after this, just go get yourself a drink and come back in sixty seconds, unless you're driving, don't. I'd get a drink, a coffee or something. Is it sixty ors a thirty. Is it two fifteens or is it two thirties? I forgot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it changes every time I think it's two thirties.
Speaker 1: No, it's always a minute anyway, I forgot.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Good voiceover work? I do too?
Speaker 1: And you know what, I want to turn my little basement toy room, Yeah, into a little voice studio.
Speaker 2: I would love to do voiceover work.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do lots of great accents.
Speaker 2: A lot of them wind up sounding like Cartman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime you pretend to be me, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. Anytime I pretend to be anybody, I just make fun of them as Cartman. I feel like it just cuts to the point and people always laugh. So why change it? Oh people are liking Yeah. Our last episode of Serial Killers, Yeah, that was out of control. That was a crazy episode.
Speaker 1: If you didn't hear Monday's episode, go listen to it.
Speaker 2: It was a fun time. It was.
Speaker 1: I think it was called parental discretion is advised because it was parentally not good.
Speaker 2: Greig t curses a lie a lot, and you know what it is, what it is? Yeah, some people just can't turn that off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a professional when I you know, when I'm talking professionally, I don't curse. There are some people that just can't get that out of the vocabulary. But also not to go back to your captions. It's like when you did like I hate you celebrity captions. No, you've made fun of me about that already, not on this I did on the main on this radio show. Well you made a game out of it. You're an idiot. Why I just try to be dumb and funny.
Speaker 2: I think until it was brought to your attention, you would do it. No, I did it on purpose. Kamila Cabeo's here. She called me senorita.
Speaker 1: First of all, No, I never would have said that. You're such a jerk.
Speaker 2: Hoping I can go to Havana with Kamila Cabeo soon. I always tried to, you know, hoping to look good for you. Selena Gomez.
Speaker 1: I always tried to kind of infuse a song title when I took a picture with an artist and made a caption. It was funny in a dad joke kind of way.
Speaker 2: Announce her voice. But don't. I can't. But it's so hard because I feel like it just comes through like your serial killers. What's funny is when you comment to serial killers PC, and I know it's you ninety nine percent of the time. If I'm getting any jab on Twitter, you ninety nine on that one, it's from you being like, damn Andy is sleeping again? Well, I mean you would not cany lazy No, that's that's oh man, if only the millennial had.
Speaker 1: A brain that comes from our account.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. You're the account.
Speaker 1: No, we have a web person that takes care of that, with a social media mastermind. Where are they? They're out there and where in the in the thing? What's the thing in the space? They're there in the space. So the space, there's a whole thing of it. I hate paper straw so much I wind up having to use did you see me gleak?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I wound up having to use like seven paper straws to the one plastic one. So how was that saving waste or the earth or a turtle?
Speaker 2: Because well, because yeah, the turtle would get lodged up there and then it would dissolve.
Speaker 1: A paper straw can get lodged in a turtle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then it dissolves. So it's paper.
Speaker 1: It doesn't just dissolve. It's still irritating, yeah, but it goes away. If you had a paper straw crammed up your nose and out the back of your mouth, it would be very irritating and it wouldn't just dissolve over time.
Speaker 2: It would solve way faster than six straw would. But you choke. I would choke with a plastic straw too.
Speaker 1: I understand that, so you might as well just use plastic if you get a choke on both.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is going the way you think it is.
Speaker 1: I don't care people are mad at me for using plastic. I like plastic straws.
Speaker 2: Disney changed everything to paper straws. But the problem is that some of there are drinks that I think are not conducive to paper straws, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Hot drinks, yeah, because it just melts. First of all, who you don't drink a hot hot drink with a straw. You're not supposed to. Celebrities do, but they're dumb. Why because they don't want to get coffee on their teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. No brush. If you get like any of your makeup done, you don't.
Speaker 1: Or then your makeup and lipstick goes on the straw and.
Speaker 2: You have to reapply yep, but they don't want it on the cup. That makes me gag by the way lipstick on cup.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will not share a cup with with a girl that wears lipstick. I know I'm married. I'm saying. Back in the day, Amy doesn't wear lipstick, and I love that about her. But like back in the day when I was dating, yeah, and a girl would like, take a sip of my drink, I'm be like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't have it again. Well, we've gone through this. That's like one of your weird things. Whereas I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 1: I think there's I think I'm not the only person in the world that you don't share.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't never been to share well share well no, no, literally the popcorn bowl, you were like, don't put your hand in it.
Speaker 1: I tell you it's funny though. When I was a kid, if anybody even like touched my plate, I wouldn't eat it anymore. And you know, at the table, my dad would like, here, try this, and he give me his fork. I like no, or if he's tuck his fork in my food or if anybody for that matter, I wouldn't eat it anymore. But I've evolved, and now you know, I'll share stuff with my wife and kids. I'll drink out of their things and whatnot. But years ago I would I was not, Oh my god, no, never never. If you take a drink out of my cup up, it's yours.
Speaker 2: Did you just break it?
Speaker 1: I might have.
Speaker 2: Let's just wipe this down. Yeah, interesting, thank you for getting that wet. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like, if you ever want something that I have, just take a drink of it and then you can have it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like you told me a couple of months ago, if I wanted any like, if I wore your jacket, you won't take it back, even if I wash it. I wouldn't like to.
Speaker 1: But if it was a favorite jacket of mine and you really needed it, I probably wouldn't lend it to you if you you know, if I really liked it.
Speaker 2: What if I was really cold and I needed a jacket. You did that.
Speaker 1: You took my station jacket that time, and I was like the Nico and Vince jacket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how they're doing. Who Nico and Vince.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I told you the way that one time that my mom accidentally put my bathing suit in my dad's drawer and he wore it. You can have it. I don't need your old man balls in my bathing suit. I don't care if it's washed. But then on the flip side, I'll stay at a hotel with no problem and sleep on those sheets. That's why it's a mental problem of mine. There's something mental in my head. I guess it all comes back to what I don't know or see can't hurt me. So I know that some big fat slob sat on the toilet before me in the hotel room. But okay, it doesn't bother me. But yet, if I go to my parents' house, I'll put toilet paper down on the seat because I know their asses were on it.
Speaker 2: Seriously mm hm.
Speaker 1: But it's very rare that I need to use a toilet at my parents' house for a two bagger just I only pee.
Speaker 2: What what's a two bagger? Whoop? Why do you call it that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just came out that way. I don't like saying number two. That sounds dumb. Number two.
Speaker 2: You don't say that did you go number two? No, you say that the kids number two. So the saying two bagger is like your extreme way.
Speaker 1: I've never said that before in my life. I don't know where it came from, but that's just what came out.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's your nineties extreme version where they wouldn't even put the E in front of it. It would just be the big X. That's right. Extreme. Some parts of Disney that are still a little nineties fied, like nineties a fied.
Speaker 1: There's still Disney that's like sixties a fied, like the Hall of President's that's old.
Speaker 2: I went to that. I love it.
Speaker 1: I went to it too.
Speaker 2: It was great. The only problem I had was that people were clapping for some of the andivatronics of the presidents, and I was kind of just confused by that clapping.
Speaker 1: You mean, like idiots clap on a plane. You don't even get me started. I had that too.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I don't either. I really don't get it. What do you apply it?
Speaker 1: First of all, the captain can't hear you no, And second of all, why right?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Like when a train pulls into Penn station. I don't clap right made it? Yeah, it's like you're supposed to make it right.
Speaker 2: And you clapping isn't. Like at no point was I thinking to myself, oh god, let me make sure they understand.
Speaker 1: I could totally see you rolling your eyes. I get I get angry too. But it's also the people that are like, have a safe flight, not.
Speaker 2: Up to me. Oh I say that all the time, not up to me, because I feel like I have a nice trip. Okay, yeah that's the better one. But enjoy your flight, Okay, when has a they're enjoyable? Yeah, I mean, I actually, do you enjoy being able to read? I read a lot on planes. That's when I get my best reading done. Really, yeah, when's the.
Speaker 1: Last time you did a two bagger on a plane? Ever?
Speaker 2: I don't think I did.
Speaker 1: I think I very vaguely remember having like raging diarrhea once. Once I would know I would hold it if it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I have no problems. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What happens when like someone's waiting outside.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I do listen. That thing is loud, meaning like when you press the flush button, everybody knows. Nobody knows whether you did one or two, so it literally, like you can do whatever in that room, and then the minute you press that button, it all sounds the same.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter that smell wafts out into the galley.
Speaker 2: Smell does not. I'll tell you why, because that thing gets sucked out into some place I don't know where.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but it's still going around you while it's coming out. No, and it's such a small space.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you flush like more than once? No?
Speaker 1: If you flush more than once, they know you pooped.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: They care, I know, especially the people waiting outside the big line because there's only one bathroom in the front. Yeah, three people deep. You care too much. I don't care at all. I saw a girl come out of the bathroom one time wearing socks. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: So for international flights they give you socks for like, so I will say hear me on this one. Like when I've flown to like New Zealand or Japan anywhere that does that. They usually sometimes give you a kit that you can put your socks on, and they're the sticky socks. And what I do is I take them, take my regular socks off and put those on, and then use those because I don't want to put my shoes back on if I have to go to the bathroom. That what I use, Like the grippy socks that they give you to go to the bathroom, and then I just throw the socks out at.
Speaker 1: The puddles of urine in there.
Speaker 2: There's no puddles of urine. Yes there is. People can't.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're standing there holding your hand onto the thing because you get and all of a sudden it's turbulent and.
Speaker 2: You piss all over the wall. What are you talking about? There's p everywhere. I do not want to know what you do on flights. I don't want to know because I feel like if there was a camera on you and I could hear like your internal thoughts, it would be like, I have to go to the bathroom. Oh my god, I'm gonna spray pee everywhere. Well, first of all, I'm gonna ask for a snack. Oh god, everyone's gonna think I'm a fatty. Oh my what I want to put my arm rest up? Oh, I don't know if I'm gonna disrupt this other person's Like.
Speaker 1: I am incredibly considerate on a plane. I only get aisle seats.
Speaker 2: He tells me, you look like a robot, like you just yes in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I don't want to take someone's arm wrest, We've been through this. But I'll only get an aisle seat because I don't want to disturb somebody having to go to the bathroom. That is the worst thing. There's a big some shlub sitting in the aisle and you're in the middle, like crunch like this and like and he's sleeping like cold.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: And they get so angry, and I don't like waking people up. I think that's rude, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, that's where I'm just kind of like, if I need to go, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Well, I specifically will get an aisle seat because I know I'm gonna get up at least twice to pee, because that's that's my thing.
Speaker 2: I like window seats because I like being able to like burrow myself into the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. But I would only get the window seat if I was with my family, Like in this last flight coming home, we were separated, like my daughter was in front of us, and I felt bad, but you know whatever. And then, of course, first of all, can I just tell you, Miami International Airport is the biggest dump I've ever been in in my entire life. I mean LaGuardia was worse, but they've redone.
Speaker 2: LaGuardia. Miami is stuck in the early eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we were walking down this like plain white, gross, dirty hallway and Astley's like, why isn't there music or something? This place is so gross? Like I picture like I love Lucy in like the fifties and sixties, there should be like salt, some music playing and like birds painted on the wall and flamingos.
Speaker 2: In what airline did you fly? Je? Okay, so they are redoing a lot of the terminals. I just see that, like American or Delta. I believe though, like that one beautiful because every time I would fly to school beutiful. Yes, because I'm telling you there's because it's a it's a hub for one of the big airlines now for Jet Blue, Foradad. I'll tell you that. Yeah. But no, there's really nice parts of it that are brand new, clean, modern, really nice. I think they're fixing up the other part.
Speaker 1: We went to two different ones because we had to find a restaurant. The only restaurant that they have that you can sit down and eat in is Fridays, which was in Terminal D. So we had to get back on that dumb tram and go all the way over there to Fridays and we had to wait forty five minutes for Fridays.
Speaker 2: What kind of crap is that? What I'm trying to think of what airline it was?
Speaker 1: It wasn't American had a ton of planes, so it's probably there.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know, because we did a sorry interesting when we'd done like a like a flyaway years ago, never went to Miami though we did.
Speaker 1: We flew to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 2: False, we flew out of Miami once because there was at one point we were all running to get on this plane and we were in like the brand new section and the terminal is huge.
Speaker 1: That's when we were on Continental.
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean? No, it wasn't a Continental one flight. It wasn't a Continental flight. What do you mean the merger happened years prior? Really? Yeah, I still have a Continental tag on my bag. I'm my first debit card was a Continental one.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Eastern Airlines is back? What's Eastern because when we were in Miami Airport, there was a pilot who had no idea what he was doing.
Speaker 2: By the way, he's like here, think it's better to go this why he was tied.
Speaker 1: Was all loose garbage. And then there were two flight attendants that came and gave him a big hug, and they were where Eastern Airline wings. So I went and did research and apparently they started back up a couple of years ago. It's only by name though it has nothing to do with the original Eastern Airlines, but they this company bought the rights to whatever. So there's a couple of planes and they fly to like South America or whatever, but they fly out of JFK and apparently Miami now as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really strange.
Speaker 1: But when the flight was delayed, like out of control, I was so angry, Like we got there at nine forty five in the morning for a three thirty flight and it's not by choice, it because they kick you off the ship and you have to go. Yeah, and we didn't have enough time to do it an excursion because it says if your flight is you know, before three thirty or whatever it is, that you can't do one because there won't be enough time. We were gonna go to the Everglades and go on an airboat in the whole nine yards, which would have been a lot of fun. And of course then they delayed the flight so it wasn't gonna leave until four forty or something like that. And so we finally get on the plane at like four whatever it is, and we're sitting there for like fifteen minutes. The pilot comes on.
Speaker 2: And he says, uh, hello, folks. Not really sure. The guy they came to fuel the plane has ever fueled a plane before, so it seems like it's his first time. Not really happy with him, So we're gonna call someone else to do it. We'll let you know for later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty five minutes later, I guess they found someone that knew how to fuel a plane. And we were so late it was we didn't get home. It's like nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Miserable. What a waste a day.
Speaker 1: And what I didn't realize is we probably could have checked our bags and then just gotten an uber and gone to a restaurant or somewhere, because I realized that the Houston's was like ten minutes away in Carl Gables, what a damn waste of time.
Speaker 2: Carl Gables had some good places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could have gone on the outside mall there and everything. It had a great day. We wasted the entire day at this filthy dump of an airport.
Speaker 2: Could have gone to the yard House. It was just awful of yard House. Friday's had a smoking area. What is that? Like? What year is this? Right right across the way?
Speaker 1: They said smoking lounge and it had the Friday's logo and everything, a big sign on the thing. Apparently it was like an outdoor area, but it was. It was a bar and tables and people were smoking and it was outside somehow.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you the last time I went to a TGI.
Speaker 1: Fridays mean neither. Well, I can last week, but before that, I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: It's always like a last stop I feel. Yeah it is. Chili's is oh my favorite.
Speaker 1: I think we're out of broccoli. How do you run out of broccoli?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, it's not frozen anyway. All right, So we got the fried string beans. Those are good. I really want to go to the Chili's now. Oh my god, I would love a fajeta plate.
Speaker 1: I love chili or caeso. Oh, you know what, we'll talk more about Chili's right after this surprise.
Speaker 2: And we're back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are we making up for something we didn't do?
Speaker 2: No, I've just I read that if your podcast is between twenty and forty five minutes, which usually this runs, you should have two mid rolls.
Speaker 1: This one goes more than forty five.
Speaker 2: So we'll see you right now. No, no, anyway, Chilies, I want to go to one. Can we go to one today? No? You're busy?
Speaker 1: Where's oh?
Speaker 2: Is that one still in Jersey City? Over there?
Speaker 1: We used to go to that one a lot by the train tracks.
Speaker 2: You're not getting started on it closed right, closed? Really freaking love that Chilies. That was a pretty decent chilies you get when you go to Chili's. Caso baby back, baby back, baby back. No Caso. By the way, I wouldn't go to Chili's for ribs just because of the commercials. I wouldn't go there. Yeah. No, it's just not something a rib place I want, Kso not a caso guy. Have you had theirs? I don't. It is legit just cheesy beef.
Speaker 1: I have to say something. This is one of those things where I'm like I don't like that, but I've really never had it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you you would love this. Most caeso is apparently pretty good. Caso is one of I will go on record, you know the caso just means cheese top record, Like, that's one of my favorites. Do your teeth just hit the mic?
Speaker 1: No my nose? Oh my god? Who else uses this?
Speaker 2: Only you? But yeah, it's the best. And they put like meat in there, and it's cholesterol, bro cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you just had a whole week at sea. Well, I fell off the wagon last week. I have to go to the cardiologists on Friday, so I'm gonna tell them I've been really good since I got my blood test back. I did have some bad stuff last week because when you go on vacation you just do. But now I'm back, no fried things.
Speaker 2: What if what if he's like, yeah, you're fine. Oh we mix up the reports with someone else.
Speaker 1: No, he won't be like you're fine. I saw, I saw the test results. They were all red please except the good LDL. I don't even know what that stands for. I mean, yeah, letal uh no, there's good cholesterol and bad clusterol. And I guess my good clusterol was Okay, isn't it gross?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So with Chili's I always I make them angry. Chicken crisps, Oh my god, those things are so good. Trying not to get fried stuff there, but they they have chicken ranchero tacos, and I make them angry because I don't want all that sauce. I don't want all that stuff I like, So I just get chicken tacos, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and that's it. I completely changed it. I completely changed what's on the menu.
Speaker 2: So what you're just getting is just a chicken taco. Correct. But then I went to the we went to Jersey City. When you dropped me off, Scotty was like, I want a burrito, and he's like, okay, I'll buy you a burrito. Well you offered, yes, okay, you drove me home, so I'll buy you a food.
Speaker 1: I would have that again today.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something that case Adia that was good.
Speaker 1: But I must say that it completely stained my shirt because I tried to eat it while I was driving. It's not a very neat burrito. You go to Taco bellt that burrito's neat. You can eat it, no problem. When you go to a real Mexican place, that thing's a mess. Well that's a Mexican place. It's a mess.
Speaker 2: Wow. That was terrible. Sorry, that was Oh come on now, that was terrible. Okay. Anyway, Yeah, Scott sends me in with his order and he goes, I want a burrito, just a chicken burrito. So I look it up. It says chicken burrito has all these things in it. There's Scott. Tell the person I don't want this. Tell the person I don't want that.
Speaker 1: No, I said what I did want.
Speaker 2: The man was so confused by everything because think about it. Do you want onions? Do you want peppers? Do you want this? Do you want that? No? I don't want this, but you can add that, you could put this in it. Basically, you just want a bland burrito.
Speaker 1: I like a burrito. I like chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream. That's what I like.
Speaker 2: You just want to wrap that's not bland at all. You want a chicken rap.
Speaker 1: No, chicken rap doesn't have beans and rice in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the beans and rice, but yours is probably like I want plain rice.
Speaker 1: Well, what am I missing? I don't what am I missing?
Speaker 2: You did not get beans in this one? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yes I did, because I remember you called me and you said, wait, just lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream. You don't want rice and beans. I was like, oh, yeah, I do well, because I forget I was thinking taco m you know whatever, man, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's different. I can't really talk because, like, if I make tacos for myself, do you know what my tacos are? Literally the shredded and meet with your take a seasoning and cheese. That's all. I like, all right, Cooper, I think it's delicious.
Speaker 1: She only eats chicken and lettuce and cheese and then really only eats the cheese at the end of the day and the shell.
Speaker 2: If it's a Dorito Loco, I don't. I've never had a Dorito's Locos taco. It's good. I just don't see it tasting. I'm just confused. It's just a big giant nacho cheese with stuff in it, like maybe cool ranch. Do they have a cool ranch shell? They do not. The lemone ones are delicious. Nope, that's a no. They're not.
Speaker 1: The chips with the hint of lime. I don't like it because it's a very fake lime flake.
Speaker 2: Hint of lime chips always and they make a spicy one.
Speaker 1: Do you think Amy would like that ring? Yeah, our anniversary is coming up. You should get her one. I get a referral bonus. Just kidding. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: She'd wear it, though, because where where would girls wear that ring? If they're married?
Speaker 2: This finger but where that's where you wear your wedding she can stack them. I don't think she'd want that. I think she would love what the ring does, but I don't think that she'd want to wear it. You won't know.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it tell you when you snore at night?
Speaker 2: Too? Yeah? Look, we could check my sleep before.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see all that.
Speaker 2: How did I sleep last night?
Speaker 1: What are all the things it does?
Speaker 2: I can tell you right now.
Speaker 1: So it's basically like an Apple watch, but it does a lot more.
Speaker 2: So this is my heart rate? Hm.
Speaker 1: So I think that's all crap. I think I just did guess. Okay, Well, people believe anything technology tells them.
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, here we go Trotty's rants.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: I don't believe technology the robots are coming for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I really snored that many times.
Speaker 2: I would actually believe that. So right now it says I have an eighty one score in my readiness because of how I slept. I didn't really sleep. Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only got a good score. Pull up your current heart rate. I'll rile you up and I'm going to see if it goes higher.
Speaker 2: It does because right before a vacation I had a bad incident and my heart rate literally went from like, oh, relax because I usually it's good. Sam's Boy my friend William Yea actually looked at it because he's into all the fitness things and was like, oh tracking this. He goes, oh, yeah, your heart rate's in a good position. Usually I'm in between fifty five and sixty five. It's great that I could see the hour that it went up and it went all the way up to one hundred, and it was really bad.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about doing what you did without being specific, because everybody's done that.
Speaker 2: Maybe another time, Okay, but I got a seventy seven score a night of deep sleep. I got a nice amount of it.
Speaker 1: Still doesn't know that you slept deep just because you didn't move.
Speaker 2: Your ring doesn't know yet does it could tell by your heart rate.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, so it knows that you're sleeping deep because your heart rate is lower.
Speaker 2: So I deep sleep. I got an hour and fifty one minutes of light sleep. I got three hours twenty four minutes of I was up twice. It even shows you when you're up.
Speaker 1: You millennials will believe anything your phone tells.
Speaker 2: You, says the people that are what jen X and boomers and believe in everything on Facebook. This meme told me that the global conspiracy is conspiring to kill me.
Speaker 1: Chure like that actually made no sense. But no, I don't believe what Facebook tells me.
Speaker 2: You don't, but your generation does.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: At least I'm wearing something for my health. You guys are sharing and liking things that are crazy, stupid people.
Speaker 1: If from my generation do, well, there's a lot more than an you think. Well, no, I know, there's plenty, trust me. This iced tea is good, yeah, but you're drinking it from the lid.
Speaker 2: So another one of your things.
Speaker 1: Somebody put their dirty ball hands on your lid when they pushed it on like this, and it went over your mouth. Hole. See they put it on like that, right after they wipe their butts. Wear cand ever like dirty. My hand's dirty. But I don't serve food with it. I'm just saying, are you gonna have a barbecue this summer? You want to come?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You should.
Speaker 1: What are you setting me up for?
Speaker 2: I'll bring over pasta salad.
Speaker 1: No hot pasta salad in the sun.
Speaker 2: I would plan on it. Gross. Yeah, I would leave it right out there, bacon in the sun with mayo in it. But I can't say but because I would eat it.
Speaker 1: But what would you put in a pasta salade? I don't like Again, I don't think that I like pasta salad. However, I do like macaroni salad. That technically is pasta salad, is it not?
Speaker 2: Again for spitting on me, Sorry, it's pasta pasta SeaWorld, SeaWorld.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's splash Shamoo. Splash New Chamoo is still alive. One of them must be. There have been so many shamoos, haven't there. I don't know they like shamoo too.
Speaker 2: They all got shut down from the blackfish. They must live somewhere, all right, Okay, okay, I'd put like celery first.
Speaker 1: Of all kind of curly, like corkscrew or something.
Speaker 2: Basically, I'm just gonna go to the Italian deli down the street and just buy theirs, just bring it to your house, because that's what we do in the summer, and it tastes pretty good. But I have to be in the right mood for it, because sometimes here's the thing. This also happens with like cream cheese or other things I don't like a lot of something.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something what bagel stores. You may not have this anyplace other than New York and New Jersey, but a bagel store, you will ask for a bagel, Yes, can I have an egg bagel with cream cheese?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: And you will open said egg bagel and there will literally be a pound of cream cheese on it. No human being can eat as much cream cheese as they give you when you order a bagel at a New York bagel store.
Speaker 2: Yeah. None.
Speaker 1: You got a bagel boss on Long Island, there is this thick and it's cream cheese galore.
Speaker 2: And this is what I was gonna say, is because sometimes you get me bealeys that have the strawberry cream cheese, which, by the way, is not a weird combination. Well, I just want to put down out into the world. It is. The alleys are delicious. They're like onion, right.
Speaker 1: There is a pocket of onion in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's delicious and I do strawberry cream cheese on it. So it's like you get onion and cream cheese and like strawberry. It sounds weird, but it's delicious to me. It's butter. But it's too explain that. Well, that's what everyone else is saying, Well, don't live here. Well we explained it prior not really. So the pocket of onion on like the English muffinside, not muffin.
Speaker 1: It's bigger than it's bigger than that. It's round like a bagel, but it doesn't have a hole in it. It has a hole in the top part, but the bottom part is like pink and has onion.
Speaker 2: Crap on it. Well, it's delicious. It is with butter. Yeah, well or strawberry cream cheese. Whatever floats your boat. But it's so good. But the problem is every time you order from there, I feel like I wipe off at least half of.
Speaker 1: The cream cheese. Yeah, so you know what you should do?
Speaker 2: Save it?
Speaker 1: No, but what you should do is you should buy another one plane just say hey, can you cut that in half please? And then you can use the cream cheese from one of them to put on the other. And it's still too much for two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they waste so much infinite be alleys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and do you remember when the big cream cheese shortage apparently not at bagel stores? Yeah, they they charged more, but they gave you the same amount. Load it up.
Speaker 2: This is a scam. Something's going on. Let's look into this. Let's do a sick part investigative series. Well, we'll interview tele owners. Why do you put so much on? Hey, why are you talking to me? I told you I used to work at a bagel store. That was That was my last job before I moved to Cedar Rapids. Wow, I worked at bagel Mania. So you mentioned Iowa twice this episode.
Speaker 1: Well, it was relevant to the story both times.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've also been away from each other, so you've probably been holding them up.
Speaker 1: Holy Helen a hand basket. I did not tell you this, and it is related to that. So, while when we were in Miami waiting to board the cruise ship, we were at a hotel we stayed the night and the floor that we came with came with that, the Breakfast Continental breakfast room, you know. So we went in there and the room was full. So we were sitting on like the edge of a table, on like these two little end tables, and so while the girls were getting their stuff, there was a guy sitting there like, do you mind if if we sit over here? And he's like no, no, no, it's fine. So we sat down. His wife was getting her bagel or whatever she was getting, and uh, he's like going on a cruise. I'm like yeah, He's like, which one? And this is that? And he's he was going on some cruise with like some bad like not Journey, but some old band like that. There was like a seventies rock cruise and I forget what even what bant Toto or something was on this cruise.
Speaker 2: Something I forgot. It's one of my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 1: It wasn't them, but it was something like that. I'm like, wow, those guys are still alive.
Speaker 2: He's like yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we came to talking and you know, where you're from from Long Island? Where are you guys from? I'm from northeast Iowa. I said, really, He's like, yeah, you know Waterloo, Cedar Rapids. I'm like, shut up, I used to live in Cedar Rapids. Do you live near the Westdale Mall? And we had a lot of we were able to talk about things, and I was like, I used to work for Apac Teleservices. He's like, oh, huge, they're not there anymore. But like we were talking, it was na, I don't know, oh great, yep, don't know what his name was.
Speaker 2: He told me.
Speaker 1: But I forgot.
Speaker 2: You were so happy you texted me and other Scott I did. That's right. I told me I spent someone from and Scott actually had a really good comeback. I did. The conversation lasted as long as it's text corn okay, thick air.
Speaker 1: The fact that I forgot that I texted you that I totally forgot. But it was cool because just happen to run into a guy from Cedar Rapids.
Speaker 2: Well, can I say one thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: These So I went to a party over the weekend and Sam said to me, I said, I don't really want to go to the party by myself. Are you going to be there? She's like, you're such a good person when it comes to like meeting other people. I do not see myself as that person at all. I do not think I'm a person that you throw into a social situation and I'm immediately just going to be.
Speaker 1: Like, Hi, you just stand on the corner, but you're so personable.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am. I do. I don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't, maybe not when you're meeting new people again.
Speaker 2: But even when I meet new people like I get it like I'll say hi, and I'll make like small talk. But it to me, I have an expiration like counter in my head if the conversation is not going well, and then it's like pull back.
Speaker 1: Well, my problem is if is if I start talking to somebody like this guy, I forget things.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible with names, the worst, so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst.
Speaker 2: We need to get better at that. They say.
Speaker 1: The way that you're supposed to do that is when they tell you the name, you repeat it back.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi John, listen. I've tried several times. I guess you can't remember it the minute they say their name. I know, Hi, John, and then I'm supposed to repeat it Peter, No, nope, John, Yeah, I'm I'm the worst. But I could go to a bar by myself, I don't care, but I would probably not initiate a conversation with somebody else. Like if there was a dude sitting next to me at the bar, I don't think i'd say hey, man, so you know, I would know. I'm not that person. I know my limits. I'd rather like be on my phone. Of course, in a book. That's the problem. Like I could go out to dinner alone if I had to, no problem. But now your face is just buried on your phone. Otherwise you feel like an idiot, you know, although you are you just sitting there looking around otherwise like you have to be doing something. And now, well, I mean you're not going to Red Lobster and reading a book by yourself. Well, I'm not going to Red Lobster. First.
Speaker 1: I've been to Red Lobster a solo before.
Speaker 2: Okay, usually, Like I've been to restaurants where I'm either waiting for somebody I'm early, or pretending you're ready for somebody.
Speaker 1: No oh, they didn't show.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. I really don't mind eating by myself and anything. It's great. Do you get a table for two and be like duh? It blew me off. No. No. When I went to Nashville a couple of months ago, because Josh was working, I would just go out during the day and do my own thing. I had great barbecue by myself. I went and got chicken by myself.
Speaker 1: I had that little accent thing when you say myself.
Speaker 2: Because it was Nashville. H See.
Speaker 1: There are certain restaurants where I think it's it's more normal to be eating alone. Like I go to a waffle house, no problem, sit down, yep, Scattered's mother covered everything, and you don't feel like a jerk sitting there by yourself, because I feel like that's the kind of restaurant where people would go by themselves. And I don't know why, but that or a diner at a counter or something like that, no big deal. But you're not going to go to I don't know, Houston's and like by yourself and walk in there like a nice er restaurant.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, it's your only option because half the times when we do like events places, there's days where it's like someone's working or someone's doing this. So I mean you go to, well, that's a Denny's.
Speaker 1: Denny's, yeah, and she doesn't work there anymore that kind hostess Laura for years her name I remember.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you've seen her for how many years?
Speaker 1: Every year for ten or eleven? Yep, more nine because we did miss that one. Yeah, and then the one time I didn't go because it was a huge line, I was like, screw this and I didn't go.
Speaker 2: It's too bad.
Speaker 1: So anyway, well, I feel like that was a fun episode of nothing all over the place.
Speaker 2: It was just nothing. You know. We talked about things, and.
Speaker 1: There were some things I wanted to mention, but I've forgotten. I didn't write them down because you know me, I didn't take my privileging today, so I forgot everything that I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: Well, sorry to hear that, but you know that's why we do it every week, so.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, but you know, sometimes it won't make sense anymore. Like if it was something related to the trip that I wanted to talk about and I forgot the next week.
Speaker 2: It would just be like weird out of place.
Speaker 1: What do we happen for lunch?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like to go home too late because then there's traffic. What time is it's it's after noon, afternoon, yeah, so I'm not even sure that I want to drive you home? Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Well I'm driving? No? Why because I stayed to do this?
Speaker 1: Well, this is your job. Is it not like I have to drive through the tunnel and then come back through the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to see. I don't want to go to your house and then come back to write where I am now to pass it again, I have been bamboozled. Then, no, those are jellybeans.
Speaker 2: No, you told me stay stay till living I'll be done, and then I did my end of the deal. I could have gotten a ride home. It's scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll drive you home, but you still have to take me to New Jersey tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No problem with the garage. Are you excited to be in my car? No?
Speaker 1: Why because other asses were in that seat and I have to put down a toilet paper shield.
Speaker 2: Okay, Please don't bring a toilet paper shield into my car. A toilet seat cover is what I meant. Please do not. You're insane.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I am Andrew, sometimes I am.
Speaker 2: Until next time. That's hope you've enjoyed. They have two minutes you got to get home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just although a few minutes of that were commercials. Since you, you know, so rudely added it's me.
Speaker 2: It's me again, folks, I'm so sorry that's this morning. You're like direct all comments to at Andrew pugg Hey all your hate comments, or just respond to Scotti's snarky tweet. That's gonna be about me adding an extra commercial in.
Speaker 1: You know, we should just sneak at an extra break.
Speaker 2: They'll never said that. They'll never know, never said that part. Oh you would know if there's a commercial in there. It goes from our voices to all of a sudden looking for a college plan. But they may forgot, they may forget have forgotten that there was already one break. I'm gonna make you one of these quail eggs next week. Okay, done?
Speaker 1: We should have Greg t come in to do it. We got to make sure allergic to anything. If you didn't hear Greg to eat anything. Please listen to uh. This week's serial Killers a good one.
Speaker 2: And it was long too, so you kill some time exactly well until next week.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta look at the bowl.
Speaker 2: Please not until next week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, today's Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless we add a bonus this Friday. I don't think we can all right, well until next week. Say clink, Andrew, clink you done. I think so cool.
Speaker 1: Don't stop it yet. Why we have to do that thing at the end where we like to say things things okay,