Speaker 1: It's so painfully early in the morning. We were podcasting late late into the evening. We got about five hours of sleep if we're lucky, y, but we have, as we promised, a jam packed weekend of incredible shows for you. Before we tell you who our guests are for this first episode, I want to I overheard you and Writer talking will that you started hashing out if you were a wrestler, who and what your character would be. Could you please tell me a little more about who would your wrestler be?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, one of the things that is bringing, you know, help bring me into this world, other than you and producer Jensen obviously husband to us all and he is going to bring Writer into the world is the backstories.
Speaker 4: Like the characters.
Speaker 2: The creation of the characters.
Speaker 4: Is the coolest thing in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what Obviously your mind wanders to what would my character be?
Speaker 2: And I think I think I'd be Chad Wording in the third.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I'm from Greenwich, connect Connecticut, of.
Speaker 5: Course, and my father, in his infinite wisdom, now this is becoming a foccent. Don't stop me there, but he has informed me that the family fortune is out of reach until I work in the real world and so professional wrestling.
Speaker 4: And I step in as wrestling expert.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: This was also kind of Triple H's first character, Hunter Hurst Helmsley. Well, they are from Greenwich, Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Does he now not own?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Now, he's just a tough guy. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, he's in charge.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, Well that's why, So there we go, all right.
Speaker 4: I would come out with a suitcase.
Speaker 5: I would with a brief briefcase, a brief briefcase.
Speaker 3: I would have to wear gloves before touching sweaty people, of course.
Speaker 2: And I would wrestle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my my signature move would be called the deposition.
Speaker 7: What was about?
Speaker 4: What song would you come out to?
Speaker 2: I would probably come out to.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I would come out it's too loud, too loud, I would come back.
Speaker 2: I would come out to Beethoven's Fifth Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, wow, exactly, really great.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely wonderful, Chad.
Speaker 3: I would also somehow get heard in the locker room before every fight and not be able to actually go exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, you'd break a nail exactly, of course.
Speaker 8: Yeah, somebody else wrestle for it.
Speaker 1: Not a bad idea, It's not a bad idea. Well, our first episode for you is a banger. We have Bailey joining us. I did not really expect to talk about bbls, but.
Speaker 2: We did managed to fit.
Speaker 1: Into this interview. And also our audience will be very familiar with Live Morgan and Dominic Mysterio joining us, so hope you enjoy it. Writer, you look perplexed.
Speaker 4: What does BBL stand for.
Speaker 2: Brazilian butt Lift?
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 7: D Worthington knows what it is.
Speaker 1: The guy who pretends to not be on the internet at all knows.
Speaker 3: By the way, how are you a wrestler named Bailey and you don't have a partner named Cream? How is it not Bailey's and Cream said? How is it not your wrestling team Bailey's and Cream. I don't understand that. That's weird to me.
Speaker 1: So anyway, first up for you, we have Bailey and uh to our listeners, you will be very familiar with Dominic Mysterio and Live Morgan, so enjoy this episode. We are now with the first ever WWE Grand Slam Winner and triple Crown Champion, meaning she has won the Raw Women's Title, the SmackDown Women's Title, the WWE Women's Tag Team titles and the NXT title. So I am not really sure what's left for her to win, but she will figure it out this weekend when she faces the current tag team champs Raquel Rodriguez and the reigning Pod Meets World title holder Live Morgan.
Speaker 3: It's Bailey, Wow, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 7: I've been so excited about this all week. I thought it was on Zoom. First I had to ask. I was like, is this zoom or no? They're like, no, it's in part sounds like cool what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So, like you said, okay, maybe you want that one the Pod meets World title holder. If you win this weekend, do you think you should become there the Pod Meets World.
Speaker 6: I mean it would be an honor, you know, Like you said, I've done everything, so like, may as well go after one that I have it.
Speaker 4: That's right belt.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, very little one.
Speaker 4: Chocolate bracelet.
Speaker 1: It's like a bracelet we do.
Speaker 7: We have to come up with their own thing easier to travel with. You don't have the big belts. You got to carry that through the through the airports, but you have to you.
Speaker 2: Have to check your belt or can you.
Speaker 7: You can carry it on. But it's like you go through T S A and depending on.
Speaker 3: Always have to ask when I'm going through the melt, like will my belt go off?
Speaker 2: My guessing yours would actually set off the alarm?
Speaker 7: We stop, but some people don't.
Speaker 6: And it's so embarrassing when they open it up and everybody's around, because.
Speaker 7: Like nobody knows that you're a or like that's a real championship.
Speaker 6: I look like I'm just like a grown woman walking around with a toy.
Speaker 8: Do you literally have to give it back, like if you lose it or do you get Wow?
Speaker 6: So there's like the real the one for TV, and then they have like the replicas, so they'll send you replicas, you know. But the only one that I do have U is like the NXT one because they like ended up evolving it, and so I took the real one Woe, which is a really special one because it doesn't exist anywhere really.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so cool. Well, we were lucky enough to meet you Will and I in passing at the raw Netflix premiere, and you told me that you were a big Boy meets World fan. So let's start with what is your favorite Boy Meets World episode?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, we were just talking about this. I'm like, yeah, wait, first of all, it's like back on TV all the time. Yeah, I think like after I saw you guys, it was maybe it was just in my mind or the US or whatever, but it was like on all the time again, like Freedom TV.
Speaker 7: Yes it yeah, it on TV.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on Freedom TV. I feel like that's something we don't want to be a part of.
Speaker 2: You got a problem with Freedom?
Speaker 7: Oh god, this is a hard question. So we have.
Speaker 6: Obviously, the wrestling one was the one that really stood out to me as because I was like, oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 7: I just watched one.
Speaker 6: I guess that I really did like and I forgot all about it was when you and Corey were like you guys were in college and like decided to try to live together, and it was like.
Speaker 7: Super like awkward, and it was just like I think he kept trying. He was trying to like hook up all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no idea what you're talking about because they have not seen the show in years.
Speaker 4: But the remember is that what you guys have.
Speaker 8: The kid that says I see dead people, you move into an apartment, is that the.
Speaker 6: One they're like, you guys are like living in your dorm. I think it's decided to like give it a try to live together because you get jealous of their relationship or something.
Speaker 7: I forget your you're jealous of the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rachel, that one okay?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 6: Yeahs about show?
Speaker 7: How you used to say shoe I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, if you could have transferred to John Adams High and joined us on the show, what would your character have been?
Speaker 7: No, I would be such a dork.
Speaker 6: Like I forget what the bullies names were that like always picked on you guys.
Speaker 7: There was like the big one and the little Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Would be best friend was was Harley Kiner's little sister who came in one episode.
Speaker 2: We wanted her to stay on the show and her gang you would have been. It would have been perfect part of her leather jacket gang.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I could do that. I could.
Speaker 1: But you said you'd be a dork.
Speaker 7: I think I would be a dork in instead.
Speaker 6: I would be the dork that like sees everyone and some of the bullies were like, you know, picking on you guys and stuff. I would like be in the corner and not say anything like but feel really bad and want to say something, you know, but like at that time in.
Speaker 7: School, it was just like I was I didn't stick up for myself, a loser.
Speaker 1: What other shows did you watch as a kid.
Speaker 7: You guys and friends? Yeah, cartoons, I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like, uh, let's see Doug.
Speaker 7: I love Doug. Doug is such a good one.
Speaker 10: Doug.
Speaker 7: I forget what the like skateboard.
Speaker 6: One wash Well, I love, but there was like one with like a bunch of skaters.
Speaker 7: Rocket Power. I love that one. Yeah, rocket Power was a good one.
Speaker 1: You know, we're sitting with one of the world's most fantastic and fabulous voiceover actors. Mister he a lot of voices. He's one of the voices. He's the voice of Bumblebee and Transformers.
Speaker 2: Impossible.
Speaker 3: Fan thought, wow that on record.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: It's not like I think, you know what, I'd really why I said it like that, I think because I get annoyed off that some people have the little.
Speaker 7: Yeah that really bothers me. I don't know a man like that's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I hear that across the room and I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, what, yeah, impossible, all right?
Speaker 1: I want to get into some wrestling talk. So when you debuted, you were genuinely the cutest little ray of sunshine. You had inflatable bailey buddies, infectious smile bear hugs to children. And then twenty nineteen comes along and we meet maybe I don't know, the psychopath yeah that you are now. Was this character always inside you or did it even shock you when it came?
Speaker 6: I think it was always there because there's you know, it's so hard to be the good guy forever, you know, and then it's like you can't get mad when things go wrong, or you can't get mad when someone says, you know, yell something at you. Right, there's always that like, man, I really wish I can, like you could slap that guy, not that fan. I wish I could stand up for myself. I wish I could act this way. But I was such a literally the role model for like ten year olds, Like I was covering my tattoos. I was like I wouldn't drink in public, like not even go out with my friends and have a beer because I was so like the image to me was so important. But there are you know, like when things go bad and it's just like you have that little evil inside of you. So I think when I was able to like unleash it, it was it just like opened up a whole new world for me.
Speaker 1: I think, Wow, yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I have a question when it comes to this, do you get to decide that or is this something you work with other people on.
Speaker 2: Do you just one day wake up and be like, no, I'm gonna be here.
Speaker 6: So you most of the time not really like we can have you know, we canna throw out dida and.
Speaker 7: Pitches and stuff.
Speaker 6: But for a big character change for me, like that was I never thought what ever happened? Like and this is the biggest compliment ever. But like people would say, oh, you're like the female sena. You would never return, you know, And I'm like, that's an honor to hear because who wouldn't want to be but I. And when I was a kid in wrestling, I always I wanted to do everything. Yeah, bad guy, good guy, work in a faction. I want to be in a love angle, like I want to do it all because that's what I loved about it watching growing up. H But like when when I turned heel was because when I got called up from NXT, the fan base just wasn't buying it anymore, Like they just weren't buying the goody two shoes type thing, and I knew that, like I needed a change, and uh, we.
Speaker 7: Did something where like they wanted me to.
Speaker 6: Cry after losing a match, and I was so confused, why like just throw a fit.
Speaker 7: And just start throw the stairs and cry.
Speaker 6: It's like okay, and then I was supposed to win the title back, so I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just thought it was a good time to change.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I pitched this whole like complete one eighty cut, my hair off cut, the Bailey Buddies changed my gear and like they made the decision. They said okay, which I was very surprised, but they're like, okay, we're gonna do it next week. Oh I need gear, Like I don't know if I'm really ready, Like do I really want to do this?
Speaker 7: My whole life is gonna change. So yeah, that one was me and thankfully they let me go with it.
Speaker 4: That's so cool.
Speaker 8: I mean, in some ways, I wish like as actors we.
Speaker 2: Were, I kind of they don't get that control, especially on.
Speaker 8: A TV show like a sitcom. You kind of have to stay the same every week, Like that's part of why people come back. But I would have loved to have been able to like just completely change characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which just wasn't up to you. I mean what Sean was, but that was I guess so.
Speaker 8: But I mean it was such a slow It would be so fun, Like we always loved the episodes where we just did.
Speaker 6: Like BUTO like changed or grew as like a real person, Like you can be this crazy character that's.
Speaker 7: Like slicing things, you know, going around going down the.
Speaker 6: Street and slicing stuff or jumping people backstage, like watching you grow up as a person.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I can see how that's like, Okay, it's not as it's not as fun.
Speaker 8: I wish all trapped at a certain point where we're just like they were doing the same thing again every week, and it would have been so nice to just switch it up. Yeah, because there's an actor when you get into it because you want to do something different, you know, and then yeah, but that's the problem of success, right, is that like people like you as that one thing.
Speaker 1: They want to see you as, that they root for you.
Speaker 7: Is that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's cool that the wrestling fans let you know, with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also they go with you, and they have the live feedback of it. Like she said, she felt it. She's like, ooh, this NXT audience is not like when you got called up. They were just not having it anymore.
Speaker 7: They were like buying it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can feel that there's been a change, and if I want to keep them, I've got to make a change.
Speaker 6: So you guys would never even like no real social media then either, so like if someone if fans weren't happy with like where the episode or like where the season was going, we didn't know.
Speaker 1: Unless they were writing letters to ABC. Didn't get to read those.
Speaker 8: I remember I was doing a TV show in two thousand and six and it was the first time that the writers were reading the online comments.
Speaker 4: I mean now that everyone does, that's like part of the job.
Speaker 8: Remember being like this is weird, like what they're reading, like they would be going into message boards and then making decisions about our show based on that. I was like, this seems bad, but now it's like that's what you have to do.
Speaker 4: It's like it's real.
Speaker 3: It is bad, And I think, Yeah, when you were growing up, you said you liked dust, you liked friends, but you also loved wrestling.
Speaker 2: Who was your favorite wrestler growing up.
Speaker 7: So I loved everybody.
Speaker 6: Macho Man was the first one that I saw that like really glued me to it and wanted to know more about what this was. But in the Attitude era, like the Hardy Boys and Leda were just they were the ones that you know, made it seem possible for me.
Speaker 7: And I remember, like I loved Lda because she was.
Speaker 6: Wearing baggy pants and wrestling the guys and doing moon salts and so like I was such a tomboy and just seeing how like this badass woman could be there and like still look sexy, but like where what she wants to wear and be comfortable?
Speaker 7: I was like, that's my girl. I need to do that cool.
Speaker 3: And I have to ask, because this is now the second interview in a row. What are moon salted? Where can we buy that?
Speaker 7: Where can you buy them? A moon salt is a backflip? Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes they are backflop. So she would literally do like backflips off the top rope a lot of guys, yeah, or off of ladders. She's bad and I got to wrestle hurt.
Speaker 6: So she was my hero from like thirteen through however long she wrestled, and then I just wrestled her at WrestleMania.
Speaker 7: When we were in La.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe like two years ago. So that was a very crazy, like surreal moment.
Speaker 3: Well, even if you land correctly, does it hurt every time you hit the matya?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was wondering about that. Yeah, you feel it every time?
Speaker 7: Every time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's kind of weird, like we have a weird callous to it now, where if I don't wrestle for a month or something, I feel like my body feels kind of worse because it's.
Speaker 7: Just like, what's happening? Why aren't you like pumping me back into place?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: And then as soon as I'm in the ring, I'm like, Okay, that feels normal. Yeah, like it feels no normal, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Baseline Like, we'll kind of just ask the question that's a very popular right now, like who's on your mount Rushmore? We got that, so we want to start who's on your dart board? Now? This is your least favorite superstar of all time? This can be based on their storylines or real life heat. But you just didn't like them, You hated someone, you watched them on a massive level and we're like, not for me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, who would that be?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 7: There's one This is one person answer.
Speaker 1: It can be more than one.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, well the first person that's gonna come to mind is Naya Jacks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, ok, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, so she she would be the one that I would take all the darts right at your face. You know, we just have a lot of history. You know, we've been wrestling each other since twenty fifteen. She's always been a big old bully to me. She's big and strong, you know, so she's easily thrown me around and taken championships from me, and.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 10: I don't like her. And now and.
Speaker 7: I've probably won more like.
Speaker 6: You know, and now she likes to tell I don't know if this is where being on the podcast whatever. She likes to tell fans now that I have a BBL a fake butt, right and that has become a thing where people chanted at me at show.
Speaker 7: So that's our beef right now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I he gonna I've never.
Speaker 1: Done that podcast, He's gonna do the VBL and then he's gonna immediately play the Kim Possible.
Speaker 11: God.
Speaker 1: All right, Naya Jacks you heard it here. Okay, we can balance it out. We're also making everyone say something nice about their opponent this weekend, so you have both Live and Rock hel so can you display what you have learned from mister Feenie? And you did say something nice about Live in Rock heal?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: Wow, Well they have had, you know, a very impressive year. Live is like the girl right now. So I have known her since she started. She's always been like a little sister to me. I would you know when she first got signed, she didn't have you know, she didn't have a card and I don't even know if she had a license, but I would.
Speaker 7: Drive her to show, so like, we have a really strong connection. So I obviously have a soft.
Speaker 6: Spot for Live, and I'm very proud of her Raquel as well. She is an underrated talent that not everybody can see how incredible she is in the ring, But when you get in there with her, you're like, whoa, She's like next level and I don't think she always gets.
Speaker 7: The credit for it. So see it and I'm gonna beach Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, this is Writer's first ever WrestleMania on Saturday. It's Will's only Will second wrestling event ever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and was the first one Netflix.
Speaker 1: So what advice can you give them from what we're about to experience.
Speaker 6: Okay, everyone always says just leave your reality at the door, check your reality at them. You know, it's all imagination, which you guys gonna have no problem with that because you know your performers as well. But I think just be open and be loud and let yourself, your inner child just go. You know, it's so it really is the best and to go to like a WrestleMania for your first show ever. Like a lot of my family and friends come. They don't watch it all the time, but if I'm ever in the town or in the city or back home, they always go, and like they always have such a good time, even though they're not like huge fans, because the energy is contagious. It's gonna be and it's just different than you know, doing a TV show or being in a studio because anything, for reals can happen, some stuff changes on the fly, and you know people are gonna be shouting BBL, so like you can either join.
Speaker 7: Them or you can chant the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did tell the guys that, you know, having been a wrestling fan now for years, and especially like on the indie circuit. You know, we used to go to PWG shows.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 7: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: And hearing the chance and knowing the chance and knowing what they are, like the fact that she told you the BBL story. Tomorrow, when they start chanting it, you're gonna have such that feeling of like, I know what this is it Yeah, And when you learn those things and you feel like yes, the secret handshake element of it, it's so much fun. And so like, for example, last night, we went to an event. I have a wrestling figure, Danielle Housen uh Bendy, and they chanted Holy Holy when when I walked out, and it was like, that's that's a wrestling chant they do whenever something massive happens. It's and so being a part of that, I was like, yeah, like that that feeling is so great. And so writer has a son here with him too, Indy, and so I'm just so excited for you guys to get a sneak peek into that.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 7: It's just fun.
Speaker 6: Well, and WrestleMania you get people from all over the world, so it's not just like you're not just in la or you're not just in one little.
Speaker 1: How do you say?
Speaker 7: Bbl and French?
Speaker 4: You smoke a cigarettes It does not matter the way.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, you know it's fun.
Speaker 3: I remember several times it's going because something explodes.
Speaker 7: There's lots of pyro.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an incredible show to to watch.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 3: My wife and I, who knew nothing of this world, never had any inkling towards it in any way, shape or form, walked out going.
Speaker 2: That was one of the best live events I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: It was really cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, very wrestling wild. Yeah, okay, times a million.
Speaker 1: Bailey, thank you so much for being here with us, so much fun having you go kill it on Saturday and we will see you then.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: This is really cool.
Speaker 1: Well hello, hello, especially to Dominic Mysterio Junior, and welcome back, good friend of the show and what we call our Pod meets World World Champion. Yes, Live Morgan.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's from the Netflix. Uh so, mister, we've heard quite a lot about you and we've we've got some questions if you don't mind at all. Okay, great, First up, do you know who Corey Matthews is and do you happen to be aware of any similarities between your relationship?
Speaker 10: Are not similar?
Speaker 4: So I'm vague. I know you you know I'm aware, Yes.
Speaker 10: Okay, someone a little bit younger than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I was gonna say somebody gave you a download because you didn't. You wouldn't like have been aware based on your age, Like you probably have no clue who we are, but someone told.
Speaker 4: You so, Like I was like late Disney.
Speaker 9: Okay, like yeah, late Disney, so like after Zach and Cody or whatever then like.
Speaker 4: So like your grandparents.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we just have a few concerns for our champ because we were at the premiere of Raw on Netflix. Explain to that it's giving us what we call Lauren vibes with Riha Ripley so ites into our storyline. But like, what do you have to say for that? Should we calm down? Are we doing too much?
Speaker 4: I think I think it's a little much.
Speaker 10: Explain Lauren's you know Lauren?
Speaker 11: No, okay, okay, So you know, car and have been together forever and then they went they went to a ski trip and Chorus staid behind, I think he heard his angle or something. Everyone else went skiing Corey, you know, after being with Meenga for like so many years, he meets Lauren and he just like kisses kisses Lauren like meets Lauren and has like the spark and acts like his relationship with depend if anything, if.
Speaker 10: Anything, I was Lauren, but then we just stayed like I was Lauren.
Speaker 1: You think you're the Lauren, but like you, but Lauren, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think you can have it.
Speaker 2: So is not a thing.
Speaker 4: I'm innocent. We had a plan going into it, Okay.
Speaker 9: I was gonna like I was gonna steal the title somehow, some way, So like in my head it was gonna work.
Speaker 4: Like if I just tried to give her a hug, she should be cool with it, but she was.
Speaker 1: She was not.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to sneak it, sneak the title.
Speaker 1: It was for the Yeah, it was for the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course everything I do is for all right.
Speaker 1: Well listen, we're going to trust you for now, but just please know you're on thin ice.
Speaker 11: Yeah okay, not with me, not with me, not with her with us, but we are very protective of our girl.
Speaker 1: So it's wrestled Media Weekend, guys, is this not extremely exciting.
Speaker 10: Yes, it's the biggest weekend the week of the whole entire year.
Speaker 11: So I feel like we work all year for this week and so it's crazy that it just comes and goes.
Speaker 1: I know, I had to explain it to the guys because this is only Will's second wrestling event ever. This is writers first first ever wrestling event.
Speaker 10: Bag him to come here, we had to him into it.
Speaker 1: We had to talk him into you.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm totally on board.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, even see anything.
Speaker 10: And he's like, so on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very excited about it. We're his son, His ten year old son is here with him, also his first wrestling event, so we're going to get to see it through his eyes. So we are really happy that we got our concerns with you out the way, because we do actually have something in common with you. You may not have ever thought of this, but we were all child actors, and you famously participated in a storyline with Ray Mystereo, your father, and the late great Eddie Guerrero back in two thousand and five. You were eight years old and you were playing the subject of a custody battle. So let's talk about it. What was that experience like for eight year old you.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I feel like so many emotions run through my head because I feel like it was all so real to me, even though like they like I had gotten sat down and explained what was going to happen, and I was on board because he said I was going to miss school and get paid.
Speaker 2: Right we all started.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was a kid. I was like, yeah, I'm all in.
Speaker 9: But then like it kind of it got pretty real like right away as far as like you know, Eddie's character was very like not aggressive, but like intimidating, Yeah, especially when he got upset.
Speaker 4: So like and then you in the social.
Speaker 9: Worker and they tell me I'm going home with the social worker.
Speaker 4: But then like I go home with my dad.
Speaker 9: But then like the teachers at home are like concerned, so they asked me if like home life is okay? Oh my so like my parents have to like sit down with them. So then I'm like, so what is going on?
Speaker 1: But the tears I saw in your eyes, like those were real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It got real real for you very fast.
Speaker 9: Especially because like I felt like I was a very shy kid, like I didn't want to be out there and like doing stuff. But like I said, I was getting paid and missing school so and I wasn't doing much. I was just standing there being scared, and I was actually scared.
Speaker 4: So they're working.
Speaker 1: So crazy?
Speaker 10: Is he so iconic?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so iconic.
Speaker 7: So live.
Speaker 1: Before we get into your big match, we have to talk about your farm life because I absolutely love it. On Instagram, you were posting videos of animals in mud and early sunrises with like a barn in the distance. How do you transition from like Madison Square Gardens sold out Madison Square Garden to a quiet paradise so quickly we do little Pod meets World live shows for like seven hundred people, and I can't go to sleep for three hours hours? How do you? How do you make that transition so fast?
Speaker 10: I think that's exactly like what I wanted. I wanted the contrast.
Speaker 11: I wanted to be home and just kind of have a quiet life, you know, like like you said, like Wolf, finish the show and I'm up.
Speaker 10: I don't go to bed that night just because I'm so wired. I'm so awake.
Speaker 7: So I just.
Speaker 10: Wanted something different at home.
Speaker 11: But I do feel like if I didn't have the contrast of like the hustle and bustle of the road.
Speaker 10: I don't know that i'd like the farm as much as I do. I think it works because I have. Yeah, I think it works because I have like the balance. But I love it. I love going home. I love seeing the animals.
Speaker 11: It's such like just a pure like fulfillment that I don't necessarily get from w It's just something different.
Speaker 2: You know, of animals do you have and how many?
Speaker 11: I have two cows, I have a pig, I have a dog, I have three cats.
Speaker 10: I did have a death on the farm two weeks ago.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a couple of my chickens passed, but they were like they passed from old age.
Speaker 10: Another chicken passing even tell you.
Speaker 3: I tell you, you're sure this is old age old age.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So when I bought my house, I adopted these chickens from the previous owners. They were already like like five and then so I've had my house for about three years now. So, like, chickens don't really live long, and we don't know that because we just eat them, right, So it's like we never give.
Speaker 7: Them the chins.
Speaker 2: They don't live long for one reason. That's the first time I've ever heard that the old ages.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's old age and chickens.
Speaker 11: So they're just they're just going to sleep and like not waking up, you know, and so it's sad. But I'm like, I guess it's like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Sad chicken sound that's don't even happen.
Speaker 7: That would break your heart.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I wake up and I check on them, and I'm just like, damn.
Speaker 7: Another one's gone.
Speaker 2: Then consume them when you.
Speaker 10: And I'm rry on your farm.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's like pet cemetery and you're eating leg.
Speaker 7: No, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 11: I don't think i'd be able to eat any of my animals. I thought about it just in case, like you know, world end scenarios, and I'm just like, man, I still.
Speaker 10: Think I can do it.
Speaker 1: Right now, you and Raquel Rodriguez are the tag team champs and you are going to be facing Bailey and Lyra for the title. How are you approaching this one?
Speaker 10: We are? Do you know what?
Speaker 11: We know that Bailey and Lyra are both formidable opponents, But you know the thing about recognized we're not just the tacting champions, we're the history making record breaking first ever three time women's Tacting champions and that makes.
Speaker 10: Us the greatest women's acting champions of all time.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 11: So we're not taking it lightly, but also like we're not too concern okay, respectfully respect right, respectully, respectully.
Speaker 10: We know they're going to put us through it. What we're gonna en.
Speaker 2: Do you prefer wrestling with a partner or by yourself?
Speaker 10: I think it depends on who the partner is. I love, I love wrestling with her Can.
Speaker 11: I love partnering with the cal I could wrestle and partner with Herkel for the rest of my career. Yeah, and I'd be happy. It's very fun, it's very easy. We have a good dynamic. Yeah, I love I love being with Herkel. But also you know, being a singles competitor is so different. But if I can ever call, I'll keep with I'll.
Speaker 3: Keep it now, just so I know exactly, and so writer and I kind of know what's going on with the tag team. Are only two allowed in the ring at the same time and then you you tag somebody else in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it can't be all four of you at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's got to be one time, like the referee.
Speaker 11: Yeah, lose this control and it's crazy if you like up to five seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: But yeah, typically it's one person from each GM.
Speaker 2: Now does it have to be your partner or can you just run up to Rider and be like you're in.
Speaker 11: No, give me a different scenario of a tag match, but traditional and need to be my partner?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Dom? Are you going to be ringside to support? He has a big match match? Oh, tell us about your match?
Speaker 9: So it's me versus Bronze Breaker versus Penta versus finn Balord. So I think I think we got some good odds going into it since it's you know, two Judgment Day members. Yeah, so I think Judgment Day is going to come out with some goal no matter what.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you gonna watch her at all?
Speaker 4: I always watch watch each other.
Speaker 2: So wait, when you're saying versus versus versus?
Speaker 3: Is that not tag team too? It's like it's all okay?
Speaker 11: So at the same time, no rules oh okay, no rules, no rules, no rope break.
Speaker 9: I think technically there is a rope break, it's just no like, technically there's.
Speaker 4: Just no DQ Okay. So like if I were hit him with a chair or something like that's so good. What happens right?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's a rope break?
Speaker 9: So like if if I'm in a move and I grab the ropes, he has five seconds to let go of me. Oh okay, it's like it's like a quick time out.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, And.
Speaker 10: If he passes the five seconds, you get disqualified.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I love learning all the rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So this is for both of you. I'm gonna ask you individually that we have been making people follow the word of mister Feenie. We've been asking them to do good. So tell us one nice thing about your opponents. Tell us a nice thing about Bailey, and a nice thing about Lyra.
Speaker 7: We've stumped her.
Speaker 10: Do you want to the first?
Speaker 1: You want to go? So? Yeah, you're in that fatal four way Finn, Baylor, Penta, and a muscle that became a human brown breaker? So what are what? Can you name one nice thing about each of them?
Speaker 4: In I will say he is the dad that stepped up for me? Oh wow? For Penta? Do you want to take over?
Speaker 11: Now? I thought of some things, but they felt like I'm trying to think of like better things. Is my things are very like surface level. I was gonna say Bailey, she was like a nice big butt Lyra has some good hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, and that's where I'll go.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Yeah, their baddies, their bodies, and that's about where. That's the only thing nice. I can really think.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that was good, right, I really had to.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought you were going to go elsewhere.
Speaker 10: So what do you think I was gonna say?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What about something nice about Penta?
Speaker 4: Penta? He the bottom of his shoes look nice?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I love that one. Are they read?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh okay, I've never really seen him.
Speaker 1: How about Brown Breaker?
Speaker 4: It's so hard because he's like the stupidest person.
Speaker 9: But but I'll say this, he is a Steiner and he's good at math.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good at math? A nice some good hair and good at math. Thank you. I think Foenie would be proud. Thank you both so much for joining us for this podcast. We can't wait. We can't wait to see what happens. This is very exciting. Do you have any advice for them with this being basically their first ever WrestleMania.
Speaker 11: Just enjoy the show.
Speaker 10: So get in enjoy the show. It's gonna be it's it's a huge spectacle. It's our biggest, most best show of the year. It's in Las Vegas. You know, it's always any better two nights.
Speaker 11: Just just on the second night, one second, that's gonna be the best night. And also, I know you guys are on the fence a little bit.
Speaker 10: A little bit, but after you watch him, you guys are good to all in love with him. You guys want to be team dominant.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're trying to protect our pod Mets world champions. I know.
Speaker 10: I love you guys, and I appreciate you guys for that.
Speaker 1: But I will let you know we had we talked to Bailey, and Bailey did say that if she said she did, she did. She said that you were like a little sister to her and she's a big supporter and that she loves you. Did she say this she was here, Well tell her she got a nice.
Speaker 2: We will let her know that.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for being here with us. You guys, well, I hope you guys enjoyed those interviews. I would like to say for the record that last night we all went to dinner as a group, there were eleven of us went to an amazing restaurant here at the Fontain Blue Hotel. We went to Komodo and when our bill came, the waitress got down and she was like, Danielle, I just want you to know someone named Live picked up your tab and I said, I'm sorry. What she said, yeah, Live. She wanted me to tell you she'll see you tomorrow morning. It was Rock the coolest movie. And then we were like, is she here? And she said she left. She paid a massive tab and didn't even stick around to say hello.
Speaker 4: It was super rock Star.
Speaker 2: You ordering the six desserts after that was a little much. I thought it was a little much.
Speaker 1: Had her credit card numbers? Yeah, I can't believe she's gonna also buy us dinner tonight.
Speaker 8: I just sent her a bill for breakfast.
Speaker 2: She's the new under Hills. Ben Mo request, if you know you know what I'm talking about. By the way, if that she's the new Underhills, no, no nothing, no, no anybody in this room.
Speaker 8: No from the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 7: No ladies, fletch.
Speaker 2: He puts everything on the Underhills bill.
Speaker 3: Oh man, if you know you know there's people screaming, the one person screaming at their.
Speaker 2: Radio right now, going fletch, fletch anyway.
Speaker 1: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and Writer Strong Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman. Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara sudbachsch producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show or email us at Pod Meets World Show at gmail dot com