Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellancamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Delores. Hello, Delores. Hi. I am still nursing this head cold and being up in the mountains right now in Big Bear. The altitude is making it like I'm just a bucket of snot.
Speaker 1: Over here sing there.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually sixty degrees out, so it's nice out. Take the electric bikes out and just relax. I already worked out this morning.
Speaker 1: Wow, So give me a day in Big Bear.
Speaker 2: A day in Big Bear, just totally relaxing. I get up pretty early and on my computer do my stuff, and like days like this, I'll do my podcasts. And after that, there's always something to do around this house. Always, I'm telling you, it's either raking the pine needles or washing something down or something.
Speaker 1: So always do fun.
Speaker 2: And that's fun washing the windows. Is the weather so crazy here? Just stupid things like that. And then we'll probably ride our electric bikes down to the village and go have lunch and you know, just hang out on the deck and barbecue and hang out. We have some we know some of the neighbors. We have friends that have cabins here, so sometimes we all get together. Sometimes we don't, so.
Speaker 3: That's it, but it's really nice. That's what this part of our life is supposed to be all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just relaxing and you know, after filming and then you know, ending on the trip and then going to New York and then coming home, like, I just want to relax for a while. So I got to see you in New York. That was fun.
Speaker 1: That was so.
Speaker 3: Nice to see you and I know, and then we got a treat. We ran into Maristol and Alexia, Yes, Ryan and Sarah.
Speaker 1: We had the best lunch we did.
Speaker 2: So we had some Bravo peeps there, We had some housewives there. We had went to where'd we go? Ava?
Speaker 1: Ava?
Speaker 3: Ava is a great place. It's a Mediterranean Greek place. And your friend came.
Speaker 2: No, it was just because of my friend Shelley showed up. So I have an Orange County friend that just bought an apartment there, and so she goes back and forth and so I ended up like after the upfronts, me and Gina, it was over like by noon. Me and Gina went and had lunch and then we were at lunch and just finished eating and you had text me and Frankie had text me, and I'm like, oh, they're at the operas.
Speaker 1: We went to the.
Speaker 2: Opera, snapped a little bit more, and then my friend Shelley came and then we had like an early dinner at five, and then went to another something tavern. It's some thing.
Speaker 1: You didn't go back to the room after that.
Speaker 2: No, And then we walked around. We went over to the area where well, the restaurant that we were at was over where Sarah Jessica's apartment was for sex and the city.
Speaker 1: Oh cool over there.
Speaker 2: I got the poor guy evidently was an older guy that oh I.
Speaker 1: Saw you sitting on the stoop. I didn't know that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we were there and there's like signs everywhere, and he's got a chain there and he gets mad. Property even has a thing like put money in here if you want to take a picture. Should we jump right into Summerhouse?
Speaker 1: I think we should.
Speaker 2: It's only two more. This is wait, one more episode, right.
Speaker 1: I thought that this was the last episode.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's not. So we still have to see the themed party. So there's one more episode after this, and that's the party which Frankie is going to be at.
Speaker 1: My sister.
Speaker 2: She's so adorable. I'm so happy to finally meet her. Now, I did see Jesse at the upfront, and I give him a little shit tell me. I said, Jesse, what the f like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And he said to you, I'm going to be redeemed.
Speaker 2: Yes, he says, just wait, wait time, I'm going to be redeemed. I'm going to be redeemed. I didn't know at the reunion. Now I kind of saw a different side to Lexi this episode.
Speaker 1: I saw it the whole time.
Speaker 2: You did so you were you were on here the whole time. Okay, well let's just let.
Speaker 1: Pick jet I could do that and Jesse.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you, Jesse is just he really is sweet. To talk to him. He's such a sweet guy. He's always smiling, smile.
Speaker 1: I think the player got played.
Speaker 2: The player got played, just like in Southern term.
Speaker 1: He got That's just how I feel.
Speaker 3: But it just goes to show you that they really aren't players. They're like really, they just want to be kids and they just want to be stupid.
Speaker 1: During the summer.
Speaker 2: I also think there's a level that they want to make good TV too, So you throw it out in there. Yeah, so you throw that in there, and you probably little animated do things normally wouldn't do, and and there you go.
Speaker 1: Suddenly you do it in high school, all of it.
Speaker 2: Probably probably well. It starts out with Jesse tell Sierra he's upset she called him two face in a liar. Sierra is upset that Jesse joked around and that Lexi yelled at her. Jesse says he was trying to get himself out of trouble.
Speaker 1: Yell.
Speaker 3: See my idea of yelling is that's not yelling then other things.
Speaker 1: So did I miss it?
Speaker 2: I'm with you because I I don't think it was yelling. I I same as you. Yelling is yelling and screaming. I think that she was just a little upset. But Sierra says she's salty, but she'll get over it. But will she? Though? I don't know Sierra gets over things.
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't. I don't think she does. But did you know really she really lets it.
Speaker 1: For a men? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So did you notice Lexie was watching their conversation like a hawk?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, she was like hmm.
Speaker 2: At one point I think Jesse should. I think at this point Jesse should just stay away from both Lexi and Sierra. Just move on, bro, just go to somebody now.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even think it's about going on to he He just he says things without a filter, right, He just says it, not thinking the way he should say it.
Speaker 1: He just says whatever, Like she told me.
Speaker 3: She didn't trust you, so yeah, like she should have said listen, she was upset. And you know, he could have said things differently, but the way he says things makes it sound worse. It's all in presentation in life in general.
Speaker 2: Jesse says that Sierra is spicy and that's why he likes her.
Speaker 3: He likes her, he likes her flirt that's flirtatious.
Speaker 2: And Siah says he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: I'm probably not No.
Speaker 2: So then they they're all going back to New York. So it's kind of like the end of the weekend. They go to New York. Amanda has a preview event of her new swim line. Sierra and Jess This is why I thought was pretty interesting. Sierra and Jesse went to the US Open together.
Speaker 1: That well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was the end for Lexi, well, because.
Speaker 1: There there was no beginning for Lexi. She never really liked him.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I just I you know, their relationships, Sierra and Jesse have gone back and forth and back and forth, and they're hot, they're cold, they're hot and cold, and then all of a sudden they're supposed to and.
Speaker 1: Then they didn't because Wes jumped in first.
Speaker 2: But I wonder were they there together or was it a pr company that was like, hey, we're gonna send you guys and they just happened to be in the same box or something.
Speaker 3: And so what if they went together? They're friends, Yes, in a house together. They've gone to parties together. We've seen them hanging out on a wrap. See what Sierra does realizes after twelve years old, guys are really not your friends anymore unless they're gay. Okay, there's something called hormone and raging hormones at the ages that you're hanging out with.
Speaker 1: So Sierra, after.
Speaker 3: I'll go as far as fourteen, No guy is sitting next to you just wanting.
Speaker 2: To do especially her, She's like super specially hers.
Speaker 3: She doesn't I don't feel like Sierra discriminates between how she hangs out with her guy friends and her girlfriends. Yeah, there's got to be a certain way, and we want we want to be like that with our guy friends. We want to hug them, we want to give them. But when they're straight, that's just making them think that we want to be with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be careful, so true what we were your thoughts when Alexi invites Jess out the night before and he said he was going to a manicure at nineteen, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Tell you what my thoughts are.
Speaker 3: And I don't know why all of a sudden they thought he was a cheater. I don't think he's like a serial cheater. I don't think he even cheated on her except for the toast sucking thing.
Speaker 1: It was wandering high.
Speaker 3: But he's still like, you know, I don't think he knows how to be respectful in a relationship. But I don't think he goes out of his way to hurt someone and actually bang somebody. He in a kiddingly way, does things like a stupid way. I think that he would rather pull his fingernails out than go by her house with not her friends, but her mom and her sister.
Speaker 2: Mom and her sister. Yeah, but but he could have come up with a better lie, because I don't know if any nail salons are open up at nine pm.
Speaker 3: I picture this, Oh yeah, oh, you want me to come over? And then all of a sudden he looks up and there's a manicure place. No, I'm going to get a manicure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, because I'm like, there's nothing open at nine pm. You're not getting a manicure, no, No, in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I don't think he was lying or cheating.
Speaker 3: I think Jesse has a hard time telling the truth, not for the sake of lying, but for the sake of being forthright. He just wants to He doesn't want to have to explain himself like she had all these He.
Speaker 2: Does don't want to hurt her feelings. He just wants he said all he had.
Speaker 3: She had all these conversations. He's not emotionally intelligent. She had all these conversations about talking about her feelings and like you know this and like that and like this, and every other word is like and like and I don't think you like want the same like thing I like want. So after he isn't up for those that talking about feelings conversation.
Speaker 2: So you know who many guys that are.
Speaker 1: No, there's not a lot of guys that are, but there's a lot of guys that. I know a lot of guys that are. I don't want to guy like you to talk. The guys that are don't seem to let you fucking talk. They only want to talk about their feelings.
Speaker 3: But then when you try to have the conversation about yours, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't want to talk about my feelings either, same, I don't. I would rather just sleep, I'm under the rug and act like then they're not there.
Speaker 3: So you know, the alternative to him saying I'm getting my nails manicured would be him saying, listen, I'm really not up for hanging out with your mom and your sister tonight, even though your friends are there, and I'm just like tired, and I just feel like going home and go to say and he just didn't feel like doing it, or he just doesn't know how to articulate his feelings.
Speaker 2: Correctly, he just wasn't into it. But so then Lexi says she can't trust him and has caught him in many lives before, and she's really thinking this manicure thing is a lie, and now she wants to do lies.
Speaker 1: I think she's calling lies.
Speaker 3: I don't consider a lack of information or not being detailed a lie. I call it not feel like fucking talking. So that's what I call it. I don't That's what I call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that. I'm like that.
Speaker 3: I think he needs to learn how to express himself for his future mature relationships. But I don't think And he's also summer house is the way to go.
Speaker 2: Well, he also needs to read the room. Meanwhile, he thinks everything's good and she thinks she's there to break up with him. I I thought it was going to happen at the season finale. I really did. I I kinda know you were on to her, You were on too her. You knew from day one and chain into this this is all for the show. And then you know, by.
Speaker 3: The way, Lexie, I'm not saying I don't like you because of that. I just I just it was confirmed when you were on Watch What Happens Live when you said would you have dated him if you weren't on the show, And she's like, no, he's really not my type.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't hear that. Yeah, Oh so it was all kind of I'm not saying it was staged.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that she didn't like him when they were together, or like it was a summer fling.
Speaker 1: That's all summer fling, yeah for TV.
Speaker 2: So then we move on. Lindsey posted on Instagram that it's her one year anniversary of her breakup with Carl, which I thought in normal life was kind of odd. I think on TV life, Yeah, Okay, we're gonna get things going. We're gonna start some conversation and freedom dinner. Yeah, we're gonna have a freedom dinner to celebrate. Carl thinks she's struggling with the reality of what actually happened.
Speaker 1: I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I was so happy for Carl at this moment, because I feel like he's like, that's weird, Like what are you doing? Like he stopped up froms he's had enough.
Speaker 3: And I keep put up with a lot this summer, and I think he shut up and I think he has enough.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, I mean I feel like Lindsay has been trying to poke Carl all season long, and she's been the victim. And now he's like, enough, I am putting up with this. This is stupid. You don't need to have a celebration dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's easy to have balls at the end of the summer when you don't have to get a bit. It's like the last day, so you got your.
Speaker 1: Fucking balls on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're right, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna talk back now because you don't have to spend the next three months getting berated every day.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe now Lexi and Lindsay can celebrate their back breakups because they happened on the same day. One was for you, I didn't even think of that, yeah, and one was for two months and so right, So Lexi tells Amanda, Gabby and Lindsay she wants to pull Jesse and break up with him. So she wants to pull him aside break up with them. She knew exactly what was going to happen. She's like, it's over there on that balcony where everybody can be watching. You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny when you want, when you have a plan to break up with someone and then you just look for like the next thing. So she's like, oh, good, perfect he said he was getting his nails done, and I and I think he's lying, but who cares. I could care less if he's really lying, And She's like, now I could do it, like I'm gonna write, I'm gonna jump on this because maybe he won't do anything stupid, and the f Alley's here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what only thing would have been better is if Page broke up with Craig that night too, Then they would all three have a celebration of breakups and they can all bond over that.
Speaker 3: In the in the in the Coming Attraction, Uh is that an old word to say?
Speaker 1: And whatever? You call it?
Speaker 2: Coming Attraction? Yes, that's in the preview for next week. No, I'll leave it. I love it. You know we're leaving well, we're leaving that in stop It Coming Attraction. Okay, So what did you see in the Coming Attraction preview for next week? Is do they break up next week?
Speaker 1: I see her saying, I see Page saying.
Speaker 2: The Coming Attraction? And in the Coming Attraction you saw Page say something regarding.
Speaker 3: Alluding to the fact that they broke up this weekend.
Speaker 2: So do you think we're going to see more of this? Do you think we're going to actually see Craig and they see and finale. No, no, we haven't seen him in a while at the house.
Speaker 1: No, but who do we see coming rolling up on his uh more cycle?
Speaker 2: And and then we never see him on the.
Speaker 1: Episode Emerald, I saw him?
Speaker 2: Did we see? We didn't see much of them though, did we.
Speaker 1: He's sitting outside and there wasn't I mean, there's no more anta. Wasn't that nice when he came in? I don't think?
Speaker 2: And then he was cut out of last week's episode.
Speaker 1: That's not nice.
Speaker 2: He was they took because I was talking to was it was it Carl or someone? Somebody posted a picture and I said what happened to Emerald? And they're like, oh my god, that like his publicist or someone goes, why did you post that picture? Now everybody's like, Errol got cut out.
Speaker 1: This poor guy couldn't catch a break all season. I know, I know, and I don't you know whatever?
Speaker 2: So, uh, Lexi's over there breaking up with uh poor Jesse.
Speaker 1: Alexi's like, whoa, it's finally the end of summer. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend, Elie?
Speaker 2: Is that really happened? My girlfriend? Be my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Only for winter.
Speaker 2: Oh we can only get Oh my god. So Lexi tells Jesse she's looking for a deep relationship and he isn't ready for that. Jesse is surprised because he thought they were doing going in the right direction. He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend, like you said, And Lexie says, it wasn't about whether or not he was getting a manicure. It was about her gut feeling that he could be lying about it.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, listen, here's what I have to say to your sitting there in a white neglige. You're twenty something years old, you're hot. You could really just do whatever you want, so whatever.
Speaker 2: But Lexie had me until she's started saying she can no longer trust people, and the light inside of her is dying, dying, I think, she said.
Speaker 1: I think she's doing just fine.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you've only known him for two months, Lexi. It's not that serious.
Speaker 3: It's very it's very deep conversation for a for a summer flame.
Speaker 2: So the light inside of you is still flaming.
Speaker 3: I promise you, I promise, I promise not look like you're dimming at all.
Speaker 2: I know Jesse wasn't having it though. He felt like he's being gas lit, being called a liar.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't know what to say. He just sits there like humhm, like he just sits there. But you know what I love best.
Speaker 3: He goes and sits back by his boys, and then the bunk boys the bunk.
Speaker 1: Bats go, can we go upstairs?
Speaker 3: And then and then they go upstairs, and as they're walking up the stairs, West.
Speaker 1: Pats him on the ass.
Speaker 3: And then they go upstairs and they couldn't soul each other.
Speaker 2: I loved the Peanut Gralet gallery just watching the breakup. And then the girls inside knew what was happening. And then uh, you know, Sierara and the girls tell Carl that Lexi got the ick, not the ick.
Speaker 1: And he was so offended.
Speaker 3: He was really Kyle was so offended by that. He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's so shitty.
Speaker 2: What did you think about Kyle talking with Lexi?
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was necessary.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like, yeah, I know, I know. I was like, oh, there he is Kyle trying to be a high life.
Speaker 1: By the way. I love him. I did too, but I don't know if you noticed something.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know how to take it, so Lexi goes outside. Now, Lexi's main goal was to get close with these girls at some point. Yeah, she goes outside, breaks up with him, comes and hugs Sierra from behind while she's sitting there. She was not worried, She wasn't upset, only to fast forward to the coming attractions or I was it this episode.
Speaker 1: I'm confused now where she goes, I don't trust you.
Speaker 2: I know, that's what I'm saying that I didn't notice that. Honestly, it doesn't make any sense because she later says, I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: That didn't sit right with me.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I thought it was pretty funny when they're talking about the ick and Sierra says.
Speaker 1: No, Kyle was so upset, and.
Speaker 2: Then Kyle goes. Sierra goes, Kyle, you know when you started Djane and we said we got the ick. That's the dick. So Paige as Jesse what happened. When she arrives, Jesse says, Lexi was upset. He had a nice time with Sierra at the US Open.
Speaker 1: Jesse says, getting them against each other.
Speaker 2: Like it is, that's what I was going to talk about. The pitying against.
Speaker 3: He is pitting them against each other so bad. You don't do that to somebody you like. Now I have to say, because you know, I'm gonna tell you. I could say what I want about Lexi. She didn't really like them, But she isn't saying everything that he says until he says it. She's not stabbing him in the back or repeating things that he says about other people in the house when they're alone. They're pillow talk until she has to defend herself. So Lexi, I might say what I say. I just want you to know that I have noticed that you aren't a asshole like that.
Speaker 2: No, you're not one of those repeater.
Speaker 1: I think she's mature.
Speaker 2: But so Jesse was basically trying to twist things between Lexi and the girls. He's like, if she's not if I'm not gonna have her, then I'm gonna make sure the other two girls don't like her so I won't have her on the show next year. Is how I kind of taken a right and saying that she was rude to Sierra and Wes were rude and all this stuff, And I'm like, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Jesse, did you remember all the things you said, because now she's you just gave her the open door to tell everybody what you said about them. So if you are clean and you didn't say anything about anybody else, I suggest you keep your mouth shup.
Speaker 1: But it's too late.
Speaker 2: So who do you think is telling the truth about these off camber conversations about me? Girls? And you think Lexi's telling the truth? You think, yeah, I do too. I think Jesse was like, I'm going to put the screws to her to make sure no.
Speaker 3: Especially when Lexi's trying to talk himself out of trouble. And then on Watch What Happens Live last night, on Watch What Happens Live, Andy said to Wes do you think that Jesse said some this about you?
Speaker 1: And I forget what it was?
Speaker 3: And you can see Jesse sitting there and Wes is like, well, if he said it, I would be upset, But I don't think he said it.
Speaker 1: West is a good friend. He is a really good friend.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he is a good Sarah, But yeah, no, I like him a lot, I really do. So then it kind of ends with Lindsay's serving sandwiches for her freedom dinner. Carl seems annoyed that Lindsay is publicly celebrating their BREAKUPA did.
Speaker 1: You notice that Carl.
Speaker 3: Carl brought sandwiches too, and then she ordered sandwiches and.
Speaker 1: That was I think that was a production trick.
Speaker 3: Production probably said here, bring these sandwiches in for everyone, because he wouldn't be his money's tied up. He's not buying three hundred dollars worth of sandwich.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. Carl doesn't earn standway Lindsay feels the need to acknowledge their breakup when she's moved on and is pregnant. I agree with this. It was just another one of her digs to get to Carl, and I was happy that Carl was not rolling over at this moment, going oh god, here we go again. And he like stood up for himself.
Speaker 1: I told you, it's the end of the it's the end of the summer.
Speaker 2: He moved on. Yeah, they're pulling out the tricks.
Speaker 3: He can not see her till next summer, and he's not going to get abused all summer. You know, if he went up against her before this and we could talk, watch out. You know, this should be a good finale because these guys have all this pent up anger for getting shit on a whole season.
Speaker 2: I know, no, Lexi says Jesse across the table, stop saying things that aren't true, referring to Jesse bringing up Siara and to the breakup when Lexi doesn't think Siera had anything to do with it. Lexi says, Jesse recently said he disliked Sierra.
Speaker 1: Told you he should have kept his mouth shut.
Speaker 2: And then Lexi feels like Jesse is trying to pit her against the other girls, which we talked about that earlier, and I do believe that's true. Lexi telling Sierra she doesn't trust her isn't going to win any points with the girls either.
Speaker 1: If they don't turn on Sierra.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody's gonna turn on Sierra, do you no?
Speaker 1: But we never know. But it's the end of the season. It's too soon.
Speaker 3: See now her is telling Sierra, don't I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: Now you know, fucking Sierra's on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh you just lit a fire under Sierra's asked that you cannot put out.
Speaker 3: And I think that that may contribute to Sierra being seen more with Jesse than she would normally be seen with him. To like think it bothers Lexi, it would not because no.
Speaker 2: Well the fans were a little split. I did do.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, let's see what the fans have to say.
Speaker 2: So one said I think Lexi is lying more than Jesse. Another one says Jesse is a liar, and another one says, I don't think it's fair for Jesse and Lexi to always put their issues on Sierra, which I agree another one. Another one said Lindsay's Freedom Dinner was screaming I need a big moment before this season. That's kind of what we talked about.
Speaker 1: And another one I think it was a big moment.
Speaker 3: The Freedom Dinner was just a big moment, But it was a moment. She's you know, she's a big timeline girl.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what day anything is at all.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't for Frankie Ponicelli, I wouldn't know where I'm supposed to be at any time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So, you know, her writing all these timelines and dates, it's just her way and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think make the TV. I think hounds breaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and one said I loved it, but Jesse is playing the house against Lexi, which I do think that is absolutely true. He's like, nope, I don't want all your rolls to turn against me. Now.
Speaker 3: The house sided with her. The House told her he got his toes socked. The house told her he was flirting with Sierra. The House told her he acts in appropriate when she's not there.
Speaker 2: And then Kyle even had a little moment with Lexi too, So you better watch out, Jesse lips ships. Yeah, we're gonna have to see at the well. Obviously there's one more episode the season finale, but Jesse says he is going to be redeemed at the reunion, So we are waiting.
Speaker 3: This idea of redemption is probably not ours. He's probably there's no redemption, and we're gonna look at.
Speaker 1: It and go, what the fuck are you talking about, Jesse?
Speaker 2: Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 1: I want to see Sierra go off.
Speaker 2: I bet you see her is going to go off.
Speaker 1: I know her, well, yeah, I her go off. I think you go out with a bang.
Speaker 2: She's gonna go out with a bank. Okay, they have a guy. So we have one more episode left and then two part reunion. So we're coming to an end of Summerhouse. So sad, sad, but not so sad.
Speaker 1: I thought fucking yesterday wasn't.
Speaker 2: What do you think is gonna happen to the show. I think the show needs a little bit more. It's a it's already renewed. It's already been renewed.
Speaker 1: It's not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: But I think they no, it's not going anywhere. But I think that and some new blood in the house.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, it's watchable.
Speaker 3: I'll say there's been other shows on Bravo that were not watchable. Yeah, and I'm I'm kind of into it. I like the kids on the show to meet their kids. I love them all. I think there's they're really cute. I kind of I'm really like. I have my days where I don't feel like watching it, but then I do and I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are your thoughts on New York? There's been a lot of talk. First it was canceled, and Nandy came out this morning, it's on. It's on. They're just trying to let.
Speaker 1: See suppose I mean Lindsay's supposed to be on.
Speaker 2: I heard that. I don't know if that's true. I knew that she's been hanging out with some of the gross I think it would be good percent.
Speaker 1: I think Lindsay's going to be on it. Why not?
Speaker 2: I think she fits right in.
Speaker 3: I think she will bring some, as Jesse would say, spice to the show.
Speaker 2: Do you think they should bring some of the OG's back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well you can't beat the Ogs, but I can't. I don't see them mixing with in a world with the.
Speaker 1: New girls, yeah at all.
Speaker 2: I mean they're clearly going to get rid of some of the new girls.
Speaker 1: Durnda is always entertaining to me. I can't always help it. I mean, she is the show, so why why not bring her back?
Speaker 2: Well? Andy also said that Rhode Island is going to give New Jersey a run for its money. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think that there's some similarities with Rhode Island as far as like the Italian culture and the spice of it all. But I don't think that we should compare New Jersey to Rhode Island because everybody's in their own you know, in their own right amazing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it's hard to compare a new show to a show that had been on for over a decade.
Speaker 3: First of all, you want the truth, I mean, what can compare it to all New Jersey.
Speaker 1: They don't make them like that.
Speaker 2: No, we'll agree that. We'll see, we'll see. Hopefully there's some announcement soon about Jersey. I want to hear that. It's like if they never say it's canceled, they just like it's on pause. It's kind of like Miami. Miami was on pause for seven years. I mean, who knows, maybe DC will come back, maybe Dallas will come back, don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, hold is never a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's not what you want to hear.
Speaker 1: Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.
Speaker 2: How are your cast members dealing with the hold? Because a lot of them been on for you know, over ten years. It's it's hard, you know, it's I've gone through it.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, you've gone through it. So it's almost like you're in you're in limbo. Yeah, you know, where do you start and what do you start? What if you come what if it comes back? Do you start another life? Do you sit back and wait for this to happen? Do you reinvent yourself? There's just so many different things, Tamra. It's a scary thing too.
Speaker 2: Because it is scary, it's almost like you more in a loss too, like you grieve.
Speaker 3: It's a breakup. It's like a breakup and not like the Lexi Jesse breakup. This is a real breakup of something.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I want to go off on some people. Okay, So evidently you and Teddy when one of the podcasts you did when I was gone, you had asked her about going back to Beverly Hills or something about Beverly Hills, and she said, I plead the fifth. Okay, So bloggers and fan accounts are taking it as Teddy might be possibly going back because she's played the fifth and the comments I had to get in there and comment, oh, what are you doing, Teddy? Stay home and deal with your health, watch your children. You don't need the people were so nasty. When Teddy said nothing nothing, I got in there. I'm like, Teddy did not say she was coming back. She did not say she wanted to come back, Like what is wrong with people?
Speaker 3: I didn't even see that stuff, and I wouldn't give it any merit because because you know, once you open up and we have it on our show, once you open up that black hole and you break the seal of like having the trash comments come in like the bad people, the box, the shit like that. Once you that happens, you can't get rid of them. You'll never be able to fight them.
Speaker 2: But anyways, that's just me ranting about assholes out there protecting my girl.
Speaker 1: Well you should, that's what friends do.
Speaker 3: But I also know that it's shoveling shit against the tide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. Way of putting it, okay, Dolores, Well great, thanks for tuning in for another episode.
Speaker 1: How bye.
Speaker 3: H