Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Speaking of recession, what are two stocks that are doing incredibly well in this recession and that we should keep an eye that our eyes on.
Speaker 3: Uh, there are a couple that are like if you look at I R D M. That is one you guys can add to your watch list. Another one is General Dynamics. The ticker symbol is g D. And if you need an inverse that I don't want you to hold this one forever or even for longer than five days, but ask QQQ. So that's the inverse ETF of the triple Q. So if the NAS that goes down, this stock goes up. So in order, I r d M number two General Dynamics and DAN s QQQ. If I my traders, you should look at the week future to trade that as well. On the outside, if you're looking for something that's been having positive growth over the last three or four.
Speaker 4: Months, Yeah, I'll just add two.
Speaker 5: And we kind of had a call about it in It was actually on the other day and I was like, look when we saw that OPEC news and I was like, wait, oil is going to get cut like two million barrels a day. Obviously that's going to take effect in November. But if oil production is getting cut, that means all prices are going to go up. That means companies that produce oil or in the oil industry, their price is going to increase. And so if you look at just the energy sector, excellent Mobile this year is up forty two percent conicle Phillips is up forty two percent, and the one we kind of was speaking about and I actually text Shotty and Bam about it, but Marathon Oil is one of those ones.
Speaker 4: MRO you should definitely keep.
Speaker 3: That's a nice home run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he has a nice We'll talk about that another time. But yeah, that's up thirty seven percent for this year. And so, I mean, if you sometimes it's like, yeah, you check out the news and it's like, all right, do what you want with it. But when you hear like Global news, like when they're saying, hey, we're going to meet in Vienna. No, we're not doing this on a zoom call. Everybody needs to come to Vienna to meet, and then you hear how the White House has terrible like feeling about it, they don't even want to come and are disappointed in the news before it even comes out. Right, the initial report was that they were going to pull back one hundred thousand battles a day, and so the hair go up to two million. It's like, okay, well that that's going to increase, uh, the amount that oil is going to.
Speaker 4: Cost going forward.
Speaker 5: So yeah, those are those are those are solid places, especially in the climate like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I remember as QQQ is not a long term holds it inverted ETF so you don't want.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, I will hold it for three to four days maximum for the record, Mike, can we clip that up? Yeah, you can clip that up. Yeah, three to four days of maximum.
Speaker 2: And inverted ETF it goes opposite the direction of the market. So if anybody that's new to market mondays and has never heard the term before. So that means when stocks go up, the inverted they go down. When stocks go down, the inverted ETF go up. So yes, yes, that's what that is. So QQQ with the technology ETF, what has Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, all of those technology companies in it? So obviously the Dow jont I mean the NASDAG I think hit a two year low. Yeah, since the COVID first hit. It's the lowest point since March of twenty twenty when COVID first hit. So the stock market has been getting hammered. But the technology and remember I said technology stocks were inflated, Yeah, because they were. So it's like it's just it's just a common thing, right like when somethhen things go up, they must come down. And when things go up higher than everything else, they're going to go down harder than everything else. And that's exactly what happened. You see the NASDAG now is with down thirty four percent, the general stock market is down twenty.
Speaker 6: Was down twenty SMP down twenty three And also when quantitative easing goes away and inflation goes up high, I asked a question for everyone, like when does the two tattoo and that's otto start ta road once you get pass fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: You have to know those key levers, like that's one of the things that at least been talked about a lot. If you don't know what moves the markets. Number one is always going to be quantitative easing when we're going to hit recession and vertayl curve. We talked about that the first season of Market Mondays. Right, So those are the two things you have to look out for the most. But if the FED is not printing money, everything is going to come back down to the normal levels and what you should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hit the like button, Please hit the like button.
Speaker 4: I mean we got in there fifty two.
Speaker 2: Fifty five. Okay, let's let's get some stock prices if we can so.
Speaker 4: Let's run them down.
Speaker 2: What are the best stock prices for these ten stocks? Let's start with the first one, d x C.
Speaker 4: Earners, What's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 4: On what matters most ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to.
Speaker 5: Safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With INDEED sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me look and give a little bit of see DXCM Forty eight dollars and sixty cent would be a good place to load the boat. Five year old only, no options, no short term on those, But forty eight sixty is the best price for that.
Speaker 4: Forty eight sixty gotcha? All right? How about uh? The Southern Company s O is the ticken what we got?
Speaker 3: Yes? If it drops down to fifty seven dollars and forty one cent, that would be an ideal price. These are load the boat prices. Load the boat just means where you will put a considerable portion of your investment into that company. So maybe two thirds or three fourths of your position should be at the lowest price. And these are the prices I'm giving up for that area. Luv Oh Airline, Yeah, airline time not one of my favorite categories. I do like Southwest, But if it gets down to eighteen dollars and seventeen cent, that's where I have a pendent order set to get in. I don't know if it get that low, but if it does, that's the best place to buy. And airlines always operate on thin margins. I know it may not seem like it may get there, but just a spot I'm looking.
Speaker 4: For, all right, how about one of these?
Speaker 5: This is when we talk about financial hard times, we always find discount stores.
Speaker 4: What about Dollar General General?
Speaker 3: I like? Yeah, Dollar General, I like, I want to load the both at one hundred and eighty five dollars and sixty five cent Dollar General. Dollar Tree usually do well in a recession, So when they announced it in nine months from now, hopefully that price will still be there. If they say that we come out of recession. I would not hold on as tightly to Dollar General because Nike LVMH Target Home Depot will do a lot better in that competitive retail space. But during a recession, one eighty five sixty five is a price that I love.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got six more. Let's do this. Let's wait to say to all the six until we get to six thousand people on YouTube. So we have six more. We have six more stocks to give away. Christmases come early, but we need to get these views up. So hit the like button, share, log on from a different phone, whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 5: You at ye, put your TV, your ipadding your phone on at the same time.
Speaker 2: You want Kevin Samuels vib tonight to the Godfather?
Speaker 4: You can't kes different?
Speaker 2: Yes? How could you? How could we? How could we have used futures market to know that the market was going to drop today?
Speaker 3: This is a really important tip. I need everyone to download the c NBC app. There's no affiliation, we don't get paid to tell you to do so. Every Sunday, the market opens up at five pm Central, so you're going to see a pattern here, especially in the down market. So Sunday night, when I got the alert, the market was sliding down and I think it was the almost one percent by six thirty pm, an hour and a half after it opens. You should know the direction of what the market is going to do, and that is going to lead into usually the next day. So today the S and P five hundred, the es popped up for a little bit and then slid back down.
Speaker 4: Oh oh now they put them in the matrix frozen.
Speaker 2: See this is what happens in the video.
Speaker 4: Oh you was falling out. They had you in the matrix. Bro, you're back now, dang, I'm back.
Speaker 3: Okay. Can can you hear me loud and clear?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good, You're good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the especially if we're in a bear market, it should it will tell you what the direction is going to be. Probably the night before, same thing in the bullish market. If we are having a tear to the upside, whatever the future market does on Sunday night is usually going to do that Monday. So if you know that we slid down a bunch Sunday night, normally it's going to hair into Monday as well, and we slid down today. That's a quick way to know if you're a trader, how to know what the direction of the market is going to be?
Speaker 2: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop my drop bad drop b drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates? Fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With INDEED sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need