Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of The Weekly Zeitgeist. These are some of our favorite segments from this week, all edited together into one NonStop infotainment laugh stravaganza. Yeah, so, without further ado, here is the Weekly Zeitgeist. Miles. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat, yes by someone who it feels very embarrassing to be doing our akas in front of. They are the president and CEO of Democracy Forward, who recently testified on Capitol Hill about the extremist ideas pushed by Project twenty twenty five to the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, which must have felt like a nice warm up for this momentous podcast. Apparent, Please welcome sky partner.
Speaker 2: Guy, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the main event.
Speaker 3: Scoy, great to be here.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks so much for joining us. How do we compare so far to the to the House Oversight and Accountability.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that you know that that hearing the Republicans called it, and I don't think they realized it, but every witness they invited either authored or sponsored Project twenty twenty five, and so so it was a it was a very interesting, It was very interesting hearing, and it's going to be interesting to be here with you guys, But neither of you I think authored or sponsored Project twenty twenty five, So we're already ahead.
Speaker 2: Nothing that I'm putting my name on. Yeah, right, was this hearing sort of put together to try and like assuage people's fears, like they're kind of no.
Speaker 4: They all together a hearing that they called the quote unquote legacy of incompetence and of the Biden administration. That was the so called purpose of this hearing, and the four witnesses that they got, all of whom ended up having a deep connection to Project twenty twenty five. And of course I was there to talk about the real threats that we have to our democracy.
Speaker 3: Project twenty twenty five is.
Speaker 4: Included in that, and the fact that many of the things that Biden Harris administration have done for people in communities have been stalled or blocked in the courts or in other places by these same groups behind Project twenty twenty five. But right, it was a very interesting day. So I'm just I'm just glad to be here with people that are not authors of Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we're hard to find it.
Speaker 3: Apparently it was hard for the committee to find it, right.
Speaker 1: Just the one person. All right, well, Scott, we are going to start digging into Project twenty twenty five p. Two five, let's call it, so we have to keep saying that the syllable sounds cooler. Just let's just all figure it out for ourselves what we want to call it. But before we do that, we do like to get to know our guest a little bit better. Great asking you, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: My search history, Well, I'm taking this from an airport and I was actually just searching the quickest place I could get a very quick diet coke here in the airport. So that both tells.
Speaker 4: You that I appreciate diet coke.
Speaker 3: I know this is a kool Aid sponsored podcast, so I like too. I like cool Ai too. But it shows you that, and it shows you that you know, I don't I don't. I don't do PEPSI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't talk with diapepsy. You sit down to a table at a restaurant, they say you you order a die coke and they say is diepepsi? Okay?
Speaker 3: And I say iced tea please.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, You're like, I don't like it that much, right, right.
Speaker 4: I think I'm They're probably lovely people and a great company or something.
Speaker 3: But I'm a Dike.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, PEPSI definitely.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying. No, we don't we don't need to make we don't need.
Speaker 1: To you know, make right exactly. We're pretty loose about that. But uh, yeah, I I I'm a staunched Dike coke guy. I have as I've become less habitual in my diet coke consumption.
Speaker 3: Which is good. That's that's good.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a big positive for me and my lifestyle. I will say I've now will have a diapepsia every once in a while and be fine with it because I'm just not getting that every day, all.
Speaker 3: The chemicals every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I thought I would become more sensitive and be like, only the finest for me, but I think it's more like, yeah, I just pour it down my throat. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, that's I'm glad that that. That's admirable that you're drinking less diet coke. And I've actually been trying to limit my consumption too. Which is why the search is retells you.
Speaker 5: I'm failing.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, right, like fastest version now immediately with haste. I'm curiou as somebody who you know, you're testifying on Capitol Hill. You're looking at all the imaginations of you know, this, this think tank, the Heritage Foundation, and how they're trying to just put the country backwards. I know that you must have also had your eye on this trend that's on the internet about marinating diet cokes, and I was curious about what your thoughts were on that.
Speaker 4: I don't you know what, I'm not called to testify on that, so yeah, oh got it.
Speaker 2: But have you heard about this? There's like a thing we were covering where people insisted that of a coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but the concept being that if a diet coke is in the refrigerator for like, let's say five days, that's the optimal I guess temperature for them taste the best.
Speaker 1: Or do you always like diet coke molecules aligned?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I am a I am a fountain diet coke person. Oh, I like a diet coke out of the fountain, which is why when I'm in an airport. There's an opportunity because they Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You're a connoisseur.
Speaker 3: Now I could have just been this. Yeah, diet coke influences he here.
Speaker 2: Like it's only fountain, You don't you won't have it any other way?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I will drink it from a can, but I really prefer I think the fountain is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something about the plastic twenty ounce bottles that for some reason, like by the uh, make sure the coke is marinated five days in the refrigerator logic that like plastic bottles make it taste warm to me, you make it taste bad to me for some reason. I don't know if it's because it takes me too long to drink it, Like it takes me a whole thirty seconds to drink it instead of like fifteen, so it warms up a little bit. But there's something that even though I'm sure the same chemical concoction is being poured into the plastic bottle that's being poured into the can, specifically, the mini can really hits hard for me. I do. I do love a fountain as well, but fountain of always variable.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go, that was a good question. I love it. I'm going to ask the scene that what about your search history? That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it could be a little tricky, I'm sure an employee, because that's invasive, what your search history is? Yeah, yeah, if you don't know, that's a mistake with coworkers, fine, uh huh. And then instead of just interacting with them in any way, you just have a notebook and go uh huh and make little like notations. What are you writing down there? Nothing? Nothing, No, it's just real. That is real interesting. Franchiseco. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 5: I was at a show, a stand up show the other night, and a comic made reference to Chuck E Cheese because they have kids, and nobody in the audience had kids, because they were all like young and whatever and like and and I want to tell you, guys, Chuck E Cheese is underrated. Chucky Cheese is great, CHUCKI Kees is wonderful. Yeah, I'm glad it still exists. There need to be more places for kids. Obviously we've destroyed all toy stores. It is, as you know. One of the comics said, it's like a casino for children, and there's a jump part and it's adorable and it's like fairly affordable. It's air condition Yeah, Chuck E Cheese is really terrifying, the sort of animatronic dude that comes out if you get if you do get one, but like it's great. Yes, there's germs everywhere, but like you need a place where they can just you know, where a kid can be a kid, you know what I'm saying, which I think is their logo, their slogan, or it used to be. I don't know what it is now, but Chuck Entertainment Cheese is a good spot and I and I support it. I feel like it's like the working man's like Charmed Kids Playhouse that costs two thousand dollars to rent, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right if you put the full name on people, I appreciate that. Charles Entertainment, Yeah, I mean it is the legal name.
Speaker 2: Do you remember like the ones that were kind of trying to be like Chuck E Cheese, Like Pistol.
Speaker 1: You ever go to Pistol Pets Pizza? No, that's coming.
Speaker 5: Where was that, Philly?
Speaker 1: There was no.
Speaker 2: There was one in the valley I remember going to and it was just kind of like one of those it's like we got a we got freaky robots and ship too. It's not chuck e cheese Pstol PiZZ.
Speaker 5: You know where I did go though, in the in the in the peninsula in California was Rocky and Bullwinkles. Do you guys ever remember that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh fun yo, oh wow, I have that that place in a minute.
Speaker 5: They were like animatronic Bullwinkle and Rocky. It was so it was good. It was good. And yeah, it's always like it's just pizza arcade, maybe a jump house. Hell yeah, I love it, got it all.
Speaker 1: I like the pistol PiZZ was doing like kind of committing infringement on two from two angles because there's a famous basketball player named Pistol Pete. Yep, like his nickname was Pistol Pete. And then also they're ripping off chuck e cheeses and they were like maybe it'll be like so so much infringement that they're just like.
Speaker 5: If you look a pistol Pete, it's men's underwear. What pistol peat it's all about the field. Oh wow, oh god, that is sheer all right, and I've seen a penis okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay not oh they saw jos. Okay, not the brag, but I have seen a penis sprinkling of pornogas. Oh these we all yo, you don't you're not coming to play if you're rocking?
Speaker 7: What yo, pistol?
Speaker 1: Pet do we have to share with the viewer now?
Speaker 2: Now we will be banned from any kind of video ever again. If I if I show the base of the shaft.
Speaker 5: Yo, I really like that. These are hot, These are hot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of ye I got a full soldier boy from Miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. I was looking at that and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is yeah, Okay, anyway, should we go to my over eating moving on?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just I just got.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna miss out on this, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fair.
Speaker 5: We've all seen really jacked man lubed up in a sheer song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is definitely like you know you you see you see this kind of stuff out there, pride when you you're showing off that hard body and letting them know what you're working with.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the the pride, Yeah, I've seen more of Like god, what is the fair in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: That's uh fullsome street.
Speaker 5: Fullsome street fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My favorite is the is like in Pride or fullsome Street, Full some Streets definitely more about like you know, a BDSM and whatnot. But like when it's Pride and there's someone who doesn't have a great body, but they are a newdist and it's just like it is the it's a call for like the con shell rings out and every guy who just wants to be nake nake, like just let it hang out on a corner is just like they're just standing. They're just like, right, this is my dick, look at it. I'm here, and it's like and there here's my little like seventy two year old flat ass.
Speaker 1: They got podcast or ass podcasts.
Speaker 5: Very much podcass yes, check, just like imagine what he's going to be like when he's older.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and you should let people know some retirement.
Speaker 5: This ass has made some money. Okay, we've started podcast empires with this booty.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Yeah. Actually, like for a minute, from from my tailbone, it goes in from there. That's kind of a problem. The tailbone is actually the furthest out.
Speaker 5: Something else that's underrated is a wedge, A wedge pillow. I don't have one actually, but you should sit on a wedge. It really makes you know, makes you sort of like pelvic tilt. Yes, get your pelvic tilt going, so your lumbar's act and you know, get your foot pep stool or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it right now. What is something you think is overrated? I think the Lakers?
Speaker 8: You know, I think every year we're like talking about the Lakers as if they have like this chance at a title. And I don't know how it is to be a Los Angeles fan, but I'm looking at them like the guys are not in the conversation with no championship.
Speaker 1: They haven't been since Yeah, yeah, you know the Los Angeles Lakers from the MBIA. Yeah there. I actually was the franchise. Maybe it's just the Lebron fans. I don't know. Yeah, although I feel like it wasn't like this when he was in Cleveland, right, like the the ESPN was not leading off every show being like Cleveland might be in trouble.
Speaker 2: Right well, I think because you get to combine having the goat player with a franchise that everybody except Laker fans hates, so it all works. I get the momentum to do that look. As a lifelong Laker fan, I'm hurt by that take, but I'm also one hundred percent also believe that. I'm like, every time they're like they could do something, like, we're not doing that, I'm always we're not doing shit. Okay, just leave that alone. And in a way, I feel like we're kindred spirits between Raptors and Laker fans. Like we had, we had a good thing going and then we completely blew it up without properly replacing parts. And I'm like, are we so what are we just gonna wait another twelve years or something? So yeah, no, I agree, I agree. No one should be saying that we're at the moment in any kind of conversation given.
Speaker 1: What we got. But hey, and yet you're in every conversation that happens.
Speaker 2: I think because now, especially with Bronni being there, there's all this new intrigue, and I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Lebron, but the Lakers is not a discovery zone. This is not a place for you to play with your child and make memories. This is a serious basketball franchise.
Speaker 1: Send that young man to the G league where he will actually develop, and then let's talk. But I'm a fan of the nepotism. Though I'm a fan of it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's la you know, it wouldn't happen any other way.
Speaker 1: Had to be the Lakers for something like that. For sure. I'm wondering, like, is Lebron the Lake, Like if the Lakers had to be a single player throughout the history of the NBA. I'm sure Lakers fans would want themselves to be Kobe, But I feel like they're actually Lebron. Why is that because they're the second best ever, they're the second greatest, right or at least, you know, the It varies dependent and people love to hate both the Lakers and Lebron. Yeah, but yeah, but he isn't.
Speaker 2: I mean he, like Kobe was like the one who's like, no, yeah, hate me so I can like traumatize you in your own arena.
Speaker 1: Was his whole thing.
Speaker 2: I think with Lebron, he just hasn't played with the Lakers enough, I think to be able to be like when people think of the Lakers, they think of Lebron, because I think people would think in l A people would think of magic before Lebron.
Speaker 1: I would say, like Kobe saying he's the defining player. I'm saying, if we're doing allegories, also both and Kobe stayed in the same place their whole career, whereas the same can't be said for the Lakers. Right, Oh got it? Okay? Interesting? Interesting. I'm just saying, take the Lakers are the Lebron James of the n.
Speaker 2: B A for ESPN, Like, yeah, I mean, that's a good outrage article.
Speaker 1: The ship out of that. Can you believe what O'Brien has dropped off ESPN? Fuck out of here. I'd be walking out of ESPN's headquarters like Reagan and during this assassination attempt, Oh price what Yeah, all right, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 2: And I guess the last debate that we are going to get in this cycle happened Tuesday night when Jadie Vance and Tim Wallas had their showdown on CBS. And I say, I'm I guess it's the last one because I think Trump fully backed out of the second presidential debate. He's also backing out of a lot of interviews, which I hope is a sign that he they're trying to pull like a Dave type situation.
Speaker 1: We're like, we need a double fucking now because this guy cannot go out there.
Speaker 2: Sorry to bring up like a really timely friends of Kevin Klein Sigourney Weaver film.
Speaker 9: You know, you know who could do it is uh John Voight in Megalopolis, which is oh my god, yesterday instead.
Speaker 2: Of wait, isn't it Sigourney we were Yeah, she was the she was the first lady. Okay, So before we get into it, the two of you.
Speaker 1: You both watched it, right, is that what you said? You both got it?
Speaker 7: Well, No, because I knew I was coming on to this and you would tell me you.
Speaker 2: Could learn about it. Yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 1: Okay, page great answer. And then Andrew, you're you're one of the most like up on you know people. This is my one prepared line for this entire episode.
Speaker 9: So I was really interested in watching a fascist who thinks he's a libertarian, who's resentful he doesn't have the approval of liberals on the screen.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, So I watched so Megalopolis.
Speaker 9: I will say, you know that I'm expect I don't come on here. I I I feel like the reviews are probably pretty accurate. It's it's a pretty specific type of person who likes really gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Probably not me.
Speaker 9: That being said, I there are two scenes in this movie that made me laugh harder than anything I've ever heard laughed at movie theater.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 10: This is a new movie that I thought you were talking about some old movie right now. There's so much stuff, and I have no idea why none of us are aware of the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, and this was also no one would buy this, No one wanted to distribute this film, so like, there was really no rollout of this aside from people were like I think like or not. I think like Francis Ford Coppola was assaulting people on set and then doing massive rewrites on his trailers. It was the thing in his trailer smoking weed.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta you know, uh are artists not the.
Speaker 9: Art or whatever of it. No, there's a lot of terror. I mean, you know, John Voyd Child a buff. It's a yeah, who's it's a real, real gropy kind of set.
Speaker 1: We'll just yeay.
Speaker 9: But yeah, i'd heard it was, you know, not so good, but yeah, not a joke. I laugh for like, I'm not a big theater laugher. But I really went buck Well also. And I'll get to this at my recommendations at the end, but I saw.
Speaker 1: It at which I don't know if the two of you have ever been there. I'm aware of it.
Speaker 2: I've not been inside there though, but I'll just give just just a little indication of what kind of joint it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for so, okay, you know, like AMC a list for I don't know whatever, thirty dollars a month, you get unlimited ish with some restrictions movie screenings. This version of this is they have a year pass that costs ninety nine dollars. What it is yo, in my opinion, the best deal. Yeah, it's like twenty eight cents a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, dude. And I always here is like that place is busted. Like they're like, yo, I don't know, man. They say it's a movie theater with dining, but it does not have like the right vibes the part. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it doesn't not feel like if you were writing a movie about an obvious organized crime drug money laundering place, allegedly it would allegedly seem a lot.
Speaker 1: Like this place. I'm my mind is blown with like a deal.
Speaker 2: That's like worse from a business perspective than fucking movie past.
Speaker 10: Somehow they're just maybe they're maybe they're in trouble and they're just throwing stuff at the wall like this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me just say I know about this past. I have been to this theater, and I just still won't go. I'm sorry, I still won't buy that pass.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay.
Speaker 10: I was intrigued for a second because I did recently cancel my AMC.
Speaker 7: Right, I have kind of regretted it.
Speaker 10: It's like, of course, like I thought there was nothing coming out I cared about, but then I realized as soon as I canceled that there's a bunch of stuff that I like kind of care about.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, oh damn, I see that now they.
Speaker 9: Do have they have new movies. I mean, I saw Megalopolis within the first week it's out, and it's it seems fine, like there's nothing like outwardly wrong with the place.
Speaker 1: It just is.
Speaker 2: There's no one star reviews at this place are escaped.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was just looking at up I.
Speaker 9: I did see a Reddit review for their other location where apparently if they sell to like zero tickets or no, if zero people have checked in. Regardless of how many tickets they've sold, they just straight up won't play the movie. And so someone arrived late and they just walked into a you know, a theater with all life run no no, like everything just like the club is closing.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, man, here just nothing.
Speaker 9: And then he you know, they went to to find an employee, which took a beat, and then when they finally did, they're like, oh, yeah, we just told you want us to play it, and they just like it was like like a TV at your friend's house. Yeah, a couple of buttons on the ipand and the movie started.
Speaker 1: Can you wait a second?
Speaker 9: I got to rewind it really quick. You got to rewind it. They should let you take just pause the movie.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 9: You should just if enough people in the theater yell pause at the same time, just a little pee.
Speaker 1: Break for everyone to pause.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 10: It could be like a button you push when you're like you're you're thinking, and if enough people silently push the pause button, yeah, it's agreed upon.
Speaker 2: You triggered the threshold for the pause.
Speaker 9: So as we're talking about it, the other thing that rules about this place is it's like a dine in movie theater like an Alamo, except their.
Speaker 1: Ordering system is on your phone, so in orders for their business model to work, you have to turn on your phone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool, perfect, and you have to have sounds on and truly or else you won't know it is.
Speaker 9: It is my favorite theater for a certain type of movie. And I will say meis was definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah for ninety nine dollars for the whole year, like it does sell come like gil bro Let's fucking let's go get wild over at the fucking Yeah. All right, Well enough of that because we're putting off the actual news that happened. Vice presidential part of me was like, I don't know, man, go ahead, I mean, because here's the thing. There's a lot of talk obviously about what was specifically said, and like like any you know, reputable journalist would do talking reporting on what was said. None of it was really all that surprising given how each campaign has been messaging like the stakes of the election, and just like the rhetoric being used, but like like the thing was Vance tried to come off as some kind of moderate when it came to things like abortion or like election denial, but failed. Tim Walls was just so normal and nice. He sort of just kind of seemed out of place next to a political creature and chronic bullshitter like Vance. Like there were times where he would be like, oh, well, you know, there was a time like he misspoke. He was talking about like understanding school shootings, and he's like, and I've become friends with school shooters, and like, now like, can't you know, like conservative news like what Tim Walls is friends with school shooters. It's like, dude, the guy clearly misspoke. And he was talking about becoming friends like because his sort of stance on gun control change, and he said that happened after meeting you know, grieving parents and so like again, I think from stylistically, I guess if you're just going from who quote sounded better, I would say Vance sounded better in that like his the cadence at which he spoke was smoother, but there was no substance to what he said, and he basically used his smooth talking to lie constantly and dance around the real hot button issues like him and Trump's constant vilification of immigrants, or the fact that Vance wouldn't even say whether Trump lost the election.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty. It was very Yike's adjacent.
Speaker 7: I did I saw that?
Speaker 1: I saw Hi?
Speaker 7: Yeah, refusing to answer.
Speaker 2: It's it's very I mean, it's like he tried to wiggle his way out of it. But again, it's like one of those things when you listen to you're like, oh my god, this dude is so full of shit, you know, And I think Roy Wood Junior tweeted something along the gist of sort of like JD. Vance has the energy of a man like a restaurant manager that understands your experience was terrible, but he has not taking that hamburger off the bill. Yeah, that's essentially like so I think it was for most people, like I don't like this fucking guy.
Speaker 1: And you know, a lot of talk about the polls, like well, who won, who won? There's all like so many headlines who did win the debate last night?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I think in a snap pole that like CNN or CBS may have done, people seemed evenly split if that fucking matters. When it came down to likability, I think Vance demonstrated that, you know, despite his better than expected performance, people just don't like him. And Walts came out with a boost in his approval ratings rather than JD Vance. But it really is one of those things where it's like you want to see the presidential debates are really giving you an idea of like who the president will be, whereas this one just feels like and then the two lesser characters can talk on stage.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but it's like he's such a freaky. Yeah, I think it's such a missed opportunity to really you just gotta call him a freak to his face constantly.
Speaker 2: That was the thing, right, like Walts was, he's just he I think he's just genuinely incapable of getting the knife ouse, you know what I mean, Like you're like, yo, this should have been a knife party up there. This guy is has said so many fucking stupid things and like offensive, racist, violently misogynistic things that you could just be like, hey man, I've actually committed to memory like eight things you've said, and I can every time you say something, I can just dead that with something that came out of your mouth. And the moderators did point out a couple things that they each said or whatever, but you know, it just it didn't come it didn't come out that way. So I think the other thing is that, like Vance, clearly this campaign is just trying to say everything that's happening right now is because of Kamala Harris down from the fucking weather to like Mike Bacon costs forty six dollars because of President Kamala Harris, and that logic, like he kept using this same shit over and over every answer was somehow masterfully and I mean that in the most sarcastic sense, would just kind of re route the topic back to Kamala Harris. So, for example, right like Waltz is pointing out his dehumanizing rhetoric around immigrants and how he blames immigrants for like everything, It's like this guy's gonna blame immigrants and everything, like including like the housing crisis.
Speaker 1: Here is JD.
Speaker 2: Vance's just spectacular answer on how he's like, oh, you think I'm blaming everything on immigrants?
Speaker 6: Will hold this l Tim Well. Tim just said something that I agree with. We don't want to blame immigrants for higher housing prices, but we do want to blame Kamala Harris for letting in millions of illegal aliens into this country, which does drive up cost him twenty five million illegal aliens competing with Americans for scarce homes is one of the most significant drivers of home prices in the country. It's why we have massive increases in home prices that have happened right alongside massive increases in illegal alien populations under Kamala Harris's leadership.
Speaker 2: Under Kamala Harris's leadership, I'm just like, I love how he goes. Look, I'm not going to blame illegal aliens for everything. I'm a blame and Kamala Harris for letting in the legal aliens that are the reason we have a housing shortage, Like uh yeah, sir, And just like this idea that like yeah, yeah, yeah. The reason homes are unaffordable is because people that are you know, so destitute that they're willing to leave their homes and families behind are the ones outbidding people you with a cash offer for a starter home.
Speaker 1: That's that's precisely it.
Speaker 2: If they can't be the corporate you know hovering of single family homes being turned into rental units and things like that. So it's just like sure, man, yeah, that that's what happened. There are a few other really interesting gems that came out of him. I think a lot of people also talked about like gun violence and school shootings and what the plan is there. Tim Wallas was like, yeah, gun control that could help.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: Vance's first answer was something akin to like, well, yeah, I mean, obviously you got to cut down on school shootings, but you know, we also need to cut.
Speaker 1: Down on like the inner city gun problem.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, okay, so now just swinging and focus on like black and brown people. Again when the question was about protecting kids, but when he asked, you know, when asked for something a little more like, but what how do you protect kids?
Speaker 1: This was JD. Vance? But what do we do about the schools?
Speaker 6: What do we do to protect our kids? And I think the answer is and I say this not loving the answer, because I don't want my kids to go to school and in a school that feels unsafe or where there are visible signs of security. But I unfortunately think that we have to increase security in our schools. We have to make the doors lock better, we have to make the doors stronger, we've got to make the windows stronger. And of course we've got to increase school resource officers.
Speaker 1: So we need more police.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we need the doors to lock better.
Speaker 2: That's just like again his delivery smooth the substance. We need door lock better, we need stronger door. He's clearly are.
Speaker 9: Going to be our first gamer VP because it's just like there's no dumber like strategy except and just like unless you truly believe like, oh h we're fighting now, Oh just right, we need more need more armor hit points on the out of here man.
Speaker 2: We actually need a stronger hp H people on like the weapons, the offensive weapons that the resource officers are using, as well as some kind of protective spell that can be cast on the students during such an.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 10: His goal is just to just talk in a cadence so that you like zone out and don't hear what he said.
Speaker 2: That's that's almost precisely like what he's trying to do, because it's like the thing where it's smooth. It's again, it sounds like the guy's talking and saying a normal thing. He's talking. Oh, and you're like and if you like, oh, this guy's talking, you're like, what what what is he?
Speaker 1: What is he saying?
Speaker 2: And he did his best, I mean, I guess compared to his running mate yeah, he's a better because Trump is just the sure but that's not really saying much. And it's interesting interesting to see some of the coverage be like I mean clearly jd Vance like walked out of that one though, like on top. But I think just to say that is because he just is like just really good at being a bullshitter and you know, saying things that are not true, like with the confidence of three thousand white men.
Speaker 1: But that's what it takes.
Speaker 9: It seems Yeah, I will just say that seems like it's the game.
Speaker 2: Who cares if he's lying?
Speaker 10: I mean I was gonna say, obviously it's different, but it reminds me of like there are certain comedians. I'm a stand up, so this is like my the way I think of this, Like there are some comedians who you'll watch like crush technically, like everyone's laughing, like when you think about your like they're just talking in joke cadence, Like what they're saying is like a magic church was done, like you will, well, ultimately those people left thinking they had a good time.
Speaker 1: Right right right?
Speaker 2: That is like that is that's how I thought, Like Asi's and Sorry's like early specials were like I'm like, I think this guy is just getting louder at.
Speaker 1: Certain points, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, you will eat that and you're like whoa, Oh my god, dude, I can't believe that toilet paper cost that much at the store.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 10: I think both speak to the same thing, which is that like a lot of people just.
Speaker 7: Don't want to have to think.
Speaker 10: So if you offer them that, they're like, yeah, he won, I didn't have to think about what happened at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think most people though, when his like when it came down to things like being like pro choice, like he just failed like spectacular, Like he'll be like no, like obviously, I think like this is this isn't a bad like people should be able to have a decision, but that I think that choice goes to the states and blah blah blah. And like Tim Walls, he had a pretty good answer. He's like like miss me with all this like like nonsense about if it's a state's choice, Like this is just down to someone deciding what they want to do with their own body, like anything that isn't if we're not just debating that, like there's no point in talking about it.
Speaker 1: And he did keep hitting that point.
Speaker 2: So like in contrast to advance would say, you're like, oh right, this guy said something like actually that makes sense rather than his meely mouthed dancing. Then there's just a lot of stuff too, where like they were talking about family leave and again dances. Like we're all about choice, man, Like the choice like if you want to sure, if you want to take time off, great, but like also if you want a toil to death, you know at work, you should be able to should have that choice, You should have that choice. There shouldn't be some federal guideliness to like be having family leave because.
Speaker 10: You know, yeah, if you are that you're gonna your family's going to starve to death because you couldn't work over this time, then you should be able to work.
Speaker 1: And you shouldn't have the option. No, no, here, it's a choice.
Speaker 10: If you want to make no money or exactly, that's your choice.
Speaker 1: And that's your choice, and that's what we're all about. Choice.
Speaker 2: If you don't want your kid to be able to read, and you've created some form of mathematics that you want to teach them in your home, that's your choice, okay, and we'll try and get you subsidies, so we can completely destroy public schooling.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's that's our choice. That's all choice.
Speaker 2: That's what it's like when you hear that, like it's your like, okay, am I choosing?
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say, VP de Bay does have this weird sweet spot of like, who the fuck is actually watching this except for the people that can see hopefully.
Speaker 1: I would assume see through all this or.
Speaker 9: Like have their mind made up either way, I guess right. Like so it's just like there's a little like it only matters if someone totally biffs something. Yeah, right, I think undecided wat I think the people like a lot of places or a lot of you know, mainstream media coverage of it is like JD.
Speaker 2: Vance really fucked up at the end when asked point blank about the twenty twenty election, and he was just like.
Speaker 1: Sure who won? And he's like like Tim Wallas was like, hey, so did he lose? And then dating Vance goes.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to talk about the future, you know, and you're just like holy shit, Like he just felt like one of those things are like that's those are the kinds of non answers that are really revealing, and I think that was like one of the moments that I'm sure the Harris Walls campaign will seize because it was just kind of being like, yeah, like, we got another batch of like freaks out here who are like, no, we whatever, whatever I need it to be is the reality, and we'll, you know, do whatever we have to to get there to achieve that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, did we learn anything new? Not really so in that sense.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, it's not like this shifted Poles in any meaningful way aside from like their own likability or people's perception of them and their suitability to be vice president.
Speaker 1: But yeah, nothing, nothing great, you know. In a way.
Speaker 2: That's why I appreciate you telling me I'm spoiling Megalopolis for me, because now I can't wait to see that. That's actually something I can't wait to at least, so watch a pirated copy allegedly. All right, well, let's take a quick break as we discussed the finer points of Megalopolis amongst ourselves, and we'll come back to talk about this poor red faced boomer who may have wasted four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And we'll do that right after this, and we're back. We're back, and it's biopic season. Everyone is that actually a season or season?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yank you, yank you, yank you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. It's just like this is the type of movie they like to put out to get get some love. There's usually I feel like there's like a one point five ex multiplier on your chances of getting an Oscar if it's a musical biopic like Bohemian Rhapsody, like Ronny Mallock deserved that Oscar tooth act into act and maybe them gompers, yeah, gompers in an accent and I'll do it. I think the Elton John guy got some love. That song the I Walked the Line did some numbers. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, we're cap now, I'm just capodi. Uh uh. Specifically musical biopics. We've got three coming out to some would say too many, but they they kind of seem to have had that same thought, and they're like, Okay, how do we make these not all the thing that they made fun of them walk hard, you know? And so, uh we got the Bob Dylan one, which seems like it's a pretty straightforward, like could have been one of the movies being made fun of him walk Hart. It's just they're like, yeah, but we got Timothy Chalame as Bob Dylan, as young Bob Dylan might be. Yeah enough said, it's only covering him up to nineteen sixty five, so it's like gonna cover his him going electric. I don't know if you guys know about this whole controversy during Bob Dylan's career, but he was like an acoustic troubadour and then like people were so bored at the time that when he decided to start playing an electric guitar, they were.
Speaker 2: Like Judas, Yeah, fuck you man, wearing your fucking back on us.
Speaker 5: We will, but arguably there are they gonna just like stop before like nineteen sixty eight and like the height of the anti Vietnam War movement and the height of like what kind of made Bob Dylan even more legendary. It's just like gonna be We're gonna just deepul it his size, everything about Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be more about like the iconhography, the music, the music, the pair the we're gonna see him like go to a store and be like what about those sunglasses? Yes, no, no, no, glasses make you look like ship and he like puts.
Speaker 5: For any elderly You're like, oh, and then he's it.
Speaker 2: Takes him off the face of a blood guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, you can borrow mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: That's every musical biopic is just like someone in a piano messing around or on their guitar, and we're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: A bot fan. The trailer did get me, But that's I'm a sucker?
Speaker 5: Is it in black and white?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean everything's almost thinking like makes me happy. Timothy Shallowy is also just like in so many i P type movies, right, like they're not original scripts, like he's in Doom. He was Willy Wonka, like, uh, call me by your Name was like based on a novel like this all kind of being like it's like he's the IP god.
Speaker 1: Bob Dylan get Timothy shallow may Man.
Speaker 5: I didn't call me by your name was already a book. But I feel like that doesn't count as like a big IP.
Speaker 2: No no no, But I mean but in the I sort of mean that and sort of like the inside baseball Hollywood way, because we're like everyone in Hollywood now says everything has to be IP. Intellectual property has been based on something else, to the point where like I know writers who are writing scripts and just claiming it's based on a book that exists because they're counting on development executives to not read it or actually parson through that amazing and they're like, oh, that's great, and you got the rights and they're like yep, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, there's actually a post credit sequence and call Me by Your Name where it's revealed that it takes place in the G I. Joe transformation, just to anchor it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, like that's like everyone just because the amount of creative thinking in this town has just gone fucking just ooof that.
Speaker 1: It's now everything like it it's not something people know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we got these terrible fucking movies or like half assed biopics that like about really interesting people, like that Amy Winehouse thing. I feel I could have probably been interesting, but I yeah, there's been a big string of missing.
Speaker 5: Yeah I didn't even see that one. I haven't seen a lot of them, just just because you're like, I could watch a documentary like I didn't watch Anina own one. I have watched I mean Amy Winehouse documentaries. I'm like that's that's depressing enough. You know, I want like the real depressing thing. I mean, it's also by the way, I didn't even talk about this. I was going to, but like the manette, I'm deep in the Menandez brother situation, okay, and I'm like the documentary on max HBO whatever is great, Like it's really good, and I don't want to subject myself to fucking Ryan Murphy's you know, sensationalized bullshit on Netflix. It's just like that, you know, he's.
Speaker 1: The real thing that he says is been the best.
Speaker 5: Thing that happened the Menendez brothers in thirty years.
Speaker 1: Shut up. He's like, I mean, I don't believe they were incestuous, but you.
Speaker 5: Know, but like what if they were and it was hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, But anyway, maybe them fucking stars, Okay, yeah, they should be.
Speaker 5: Thinking nobody knew who they were. I put them on the map.
Speaker 1: The schall May thing, like, we don't have to show the trailer because you can just close your eyes and picture the trailer and it is that. That is exactly what it is. Bob Dylan and you know, Timothy shell May put a Bob Dylan wig on Timothy Shellman so in order to and be probably as a result of some of these other biopics, there was also a Whitney Houston one that didn't do very well. Studios are trying to figure out, like, how what do we do here? How do we spin this so that it feels like it's different than every musical biopic that you've ever seen?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Also, they usually try to hide the fact that movies are musicals now, like that seems to be the trick is, like make a musical and then don't show any of the songs in it, and oh, what this a musical? No? Like that the Mean Girls remake that the entire reason for it existing was the Mean Girl's the musical, but they like cut the musical out of the title and made a trailer where it was just a remake of Mean Girls. Yeah, and I did great because people wait, yeah, and they're saying, and I guess I'm okay with that, but I guess it's like not a selling point, so they're trying to come up with other selling points. We've talked before about the upcoming Pharrell biopic.
Speaker 5: That we're just doing people who were alive, I mean Dylan's alive, Dylan's alive.
Speaker 1: I do think a big part of the problem with whatever biopics is that like if the person like is so iconic that like, you know, everybody knows, like Tupac for instance, like everybody knows exactly what they look like, nobody saw a lot of them on camera, and then you like have a film with somebody else playing that who's not as magnetic.
Speaker 2: The Tupac movie wasn't L. The Bob Marley movie wasn't L and a lot of it was because these people look nothing fucking like them.
Speaker 1: You're like, what the fuck is?
Speaker 5: But Straight Out of Compton was not a L. I love that movie.
Speaker 7: That was it.
Speaker 2: I Mean that's where it's like, thank god you had Osha Jackson, Junior.
Speaker 1: Ice Cube and sit like that.
Speaker 2: And the acting was great. But like with the Tupac one, they just went after a dude who went viral for looking like Tupac and we're like, oh, get him some acting classes, and that's what you got there. So the for real, I'm like a huge I'm a gigantic Pharol fan. Oh really growing up all like because people are like, oh, you kind of look like is he Asian or not?
Speaker 9: And I was like oh, you know what this might be like a style lane for me, like when I was like seventeen years old, and like the Neptunes, I have like a near encyclopedic knowledge of like every song they produced and artists they collaborated with.
Speaker 2: But I saw the trailer for this one. I went to see Beetle Juice Beetle Juice, and I grown so fucking hard. I was like, why is Pharrell a fucking lego? Like what are we even doing here? And also this isn't the time for a Pharrell biopic. It just came to me it came off as such a weird cash.
Speaker 5: Grapes like Despicable Me or the Minions involved as.
Speaker 1: Well, it just lego? Should I mean it should? Or like never more inspired than when he is making music for the Minions or animated Like yeah, dude, does it seems to be very artistically inspired by like cartoons and kids entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's very whimsical, Like it's no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think so okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, he's not.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of times I remember in the early days of the Internet it was like, oh, you know, he's Filipino, and like, are like we really really really people are like really digging in it's it still seems it seemed like a mystery unless you probably Wikipedia in the there. But all that to say, it's like, I don't this again, Why is it a Lego?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because the Lego movies do well and you're just trying to have some synergistic thing here where it's like for real, plus Legos take your kids and then you can hear Snoop Dogg talk too. But they all look like fucking Legos.
Speaker 5: You know what Jack said it It is a cash grab.
Speaker 1: It's a cash grab, and all Lego toys look pretty similar, like all the Legos, Like I know, and I'm trying to work on that and I said that first and I have to check my old white supremacy in my bad. But like they like show these people who are supposed to like Garner, oh wow, like oh yeah, he's this is where he gave that song idea to that famous artist and it's just like another Lego person, but like they have a goatee and you're like, uh, oh, guys, bust a rhymes in the world of.
Speaker 5: Like famous producer and given how uh Diddy has gone down right, Yeah, it does make me feel like slightly like like let him do this, because like maybe maybe this is just me being naive. I know, Diddy did come out with some sort of documentary like about himself or like, you know, people do all kinds of crazy things. But I'm like, maybe it means like because like if you also had like really awful shit on you, would you want to be doing press tours? Like you know what I mean. It makes me feel like, oh, maybe he's like a good guy. Like it's the way I feel about fifty cent and fifty cents got a documentary. I think about Diddy where which makes me be like, oh, maybe fifty cent is like actually not a bad person, Like maybe he doesn't have rape allegations and assault allegations because why would you be doing his documentary? But quick Google sears probably not.
Speaker 1: But no, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's something about this that I'm like, yeah, Okay, maybe maybe there's still good people in music out there. Who are you know, we once admired.
Speaker 2: I think at this point it's a safe bet to just presume that anyone at the height of the entertainment industry probably has like a graveyards worth the skeletons in their closet.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 5: The me too moment really passed over the music industry and was like too much, too big. We'll get back to this.
Speaker 1: I need music, I need music to do drugs to at least. It's too much homework, too much homework.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah for real though Forrell.
Speaker 1: The one so suggesting that this really is just them trying not to have to cast somebody who looks like the iconic person. We also have the Robbie Williams movie that is coming out soon. Robbie Williams is a massive star in the UK.
Speaker 5: He's a blurred lined guy. Right.
Speaker 1: No, that's Robin. Yeah, that's Robin Thick's son. Right, that's Alan thick son, Alan Thick's son, Robin. Okay, now that Robbie. Robbie Williams like had a couple songs of the early two thousands that like broke through in the US. I think, yeah, Millennium is one where he's and like he's basically like hot, right, Like that's kind of his thing. He's like a hot boy idol like Okay, but he's still alive. He's still too fresh in people's memory to have a biopic starring anybody who's just like a what we're saying, yes, exactly exactly. And so what they've done is they were like, Okay, so they're thinking like, okay, we have this problem that we can't solve with Robbie Williams, this Robbie Williams biopic, Like how do we cast it? And then they at around that time, the Planet of the Apes movies are coming out, and they're like, what if Robbie Williams a monkey for some reason?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And not not everybody in the movie a monkey. And now I'm gonna start talking like the politician that we were just meeting for the first time out of Virginia. Not everybody monkey, Robbie wimms though he let's see this teaser really quick. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, their kids kicking any What is the true story here this chimpanzee who evolved into a hot singer or what? Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Has he become human at some point?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think it's it's meant to be. Because he said.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 2: I've always felt a little less evolved, yes, and interesting evolved.
Speaker 5: Okay, this feels like a cover for me too.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 5: I've always felt less evolved. My animal instincts got the better of me. Haven't you seen my biopic I'm I'm a monkey.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit at one of those freak chimps that will rip your arms off. Yeah, it so. The really shocking thing about this is that it has come out like at various festivals and people think it's good, Like it got a eighty six percent on Rotten Tomatoes. People are like, this thing actually goes it's fucking cool or tears shed somehow. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I look, I don't want to judge it, like do something different, you know. I mean, it's better to have this than the same old, same old biopic, which for the longest time I thought was biopic, which I still think it should be pronounced biopic. But that's a bio biography, like a biopsy.
Speaker 2: But like, are you getting a biopsy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I always think of like cancer.
Speaker 5: Checks whatever biop But but right like it's like, Okay, they did something different. I don't know why it had to be about Robbie Williams, but it sounds like it's a nice movie about a chimp that finally learns it's his place and.
Speaker 1: It's on the stage and inspires a generation. No, like dance Monkey Dad.
Speaker 2: I'd prefer some just weird thing where it's like if Pharrell was an alien, you know, because he says that a lot, and amongst people growing up, he's like, I always felt different, my creativity out like he says that a lot. Like I think it's even in the trailer about how he said I always felt different. Like that's a better thing to see than like, oh, so now you're a fucking lego.
Speaker 1: No, not right, no, three thousand biopic that it needs to be him secretly, he's been an alien the whole time. He's been trying to tell you the whole time. That's what at Aliens was like everybody like that. That shit was not ironic, nothing, not a metaphor for aliens. You are listening to me. You are not listening to me. I am what actually from it? I just want to be heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one even noticed my flute is using alien technology. Everyone goes, wow, we've got cool flute. He's got it's from another fucking planet, y'all.
Speaker 1: Anyways, hollywould make that happen. Things are so weird though, at this point that I saw this tweet, so somebody retweeted a thing from a discussing film blue check mark. So you know it's real that announced an animated Phil Collins biopic is in the works that will take place in the world of Grand Theft on Collins will voice himself. It's almost like, okay, what the fuck is going on? And I was just like, yeah, no, that is not that the strangest biopick that I've heard of a musician yet this year.
Speaker 5: That really sounds tight. Like I don't even know Grand Theft's auto very well, but I know Phil Collins music, and I feel like those two things work kind of well together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, animated genesis Phil Collins thing is fine, but this is this isn't real, right, I'm guessing because this can't be. I don't understand why this would make sense to anyone who's actually making films to be like, all right, man, can we get the biggest video game franchise ever and use that ip to then mash that together one of my favorite musicians, Phil Collins.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a sick fucking movie right there. No it's not true, right, it's not true. It's not true. No, no, okay, yeah, And in the same way we would be sitting via reporting that it was true. But our writer J M McNabb was like, guys, this isn't true. Guys, hey, don't do it. Don't don't say it's true. Believable. Yeah, it's all about IP.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is, and and and also a little bit of like not paying actors and I you know, I don't know what the state of the animators strike is right now, but I'm like, you know a.
Speaker 1: Lot of this.
Speaker 5: You gotta imagine these were films that were being made during the writer's strike and the SAG strike, So that's my we might be seeing the product of that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a fun, whimsical origin story where Pharrell was just like playing with legos and we were like, oh my god, no, actually it was to fuck a bunch of people out of as much money as possible.
Speaker 2: We told Farrell this is that this he probably is going to get the biggest return on it being animated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gonna announce he's a billionaire at some point too, right.
Speaker 1: Could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Selena Gomez just became a billionaire, I know, I'm.
Speaker 5: So disgusted with I know you, I know, you guys talked about I'm just so disgusted with these stories of billionaires, like a newly minted billionaire, shut that fuck up. This is so illegal.
Speaker 1: Jealous, yeah, because you'll never be one.
Speaker 5: Well, I make like a third like what I make. I don't even know how much I make compared to a million dollars, but like it is, we were talking about it earlier. It is really funny that people who make like good money, like millions of dollars a year, who are fine, who are like taking great vacations and living wonderful homes. Truly, we are being told and somehow believe that they are closer to being a billionaire than they are too, like you know, being a McDonald's work or a Walmart greeter. You know what I'm saying. And no, no, you have way more in common with a Walmart greeter than you do with billionaires. And by the way, you're being taxed a rate that like anyway, it's just like you're.
Speaker 1: The ones who should be so mad, and yet you're voting for Trump at.
Speaker 5: Like people who make like half a million dollars or a million dollars a year, which is like good, good on you. That's fine. You're a hard worker. But if they realize there's a pro public study that came out that it was just like shows you the discrepancy. People who are in that mid tier are paying way more in taxes than the richest, and they should be fucking livid about.
Speaker 2: It, right, And those are the people that they I think it's like a perfect group to have that because they become the fighters for like the taxes are killing.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, because they have their home owners they have political power their voters exactly, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just, yeah, that Zillow argument is going to be hitting with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just got a curb report or whatever that shit is called it, like what your what your mom house worth?
Speaker 1: Now? But yeah, forell I mean, come on, yeah they have whatever. Dude, just he's not a billionaire yet, you know.
Speaker 2: Did you see Selina Gomez though, she said when they brought it up, She's like, I'd rather not talk about money.
Speaker 1: I think it's in poor taste.
Speaker 2: Like you fucking billion that's such a fucked up answer to give, Like, I think it's in poor taste to talk about the fact that I've become a billionaire, Like.
Speaker 1: Y'all, yeah, come on, now, you lose the right to do that. Once you become a billionaire.
Speaker 5: It's not importance exactly. It's not importaste to be a billionaire. It's important to talk about it, right.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, that's gonna do it for this week's weekly Zeitgeist. Please like and review the show. If you like the show, uh means the world to Miles. He he needs your validation.
Speaker 9: Folks.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having a great weekend and I will talk to you Monday. By st