Speaker 1: What Up, guys, Welcome to your favorite podcast, Cheeky's and Chill. Thank you so much for tuning in for coming back week after week.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I appreciate you very much.
Speaker 1: And today we have a very special episode, a very special guest, someone that I very much care about.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He's an actor, he's a singer, and he's also a host on a show that I happen to be a judge on and it is called so you might know who he is? Everyone round, applause please for Himakami. You guys know, how do.
Speaker 2: You say that in English?
Speaker 3: It's I don't Thomas okay English.
Speaker 2: It's an honor to have him Camille.
Speaker 3: Here, the long the long table cloth.
Speaker 1: Long table class exactly. And you know what's crazy is that I'm constantly thinking, when we're.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do I say this? I'm always thinking in English, and I'm like, how do I try and say that Spanish?
Speaker 3: But the thing is that for us that we live in this country more you because you grew up here, right, yes, when you're not. My kids they grew up here, so they are there like you. Yes, problem English is their first language and they do speak Spanish decent. Yes, English here there is is their first line, the first language. And that's the thing that is more normal. When you tweet something sorry or X what's the name now what?
Speaker 2: I still call it twitter for me, it's still twitter.
Speaker 3: When you are stillness when you tweet and you say something in English and not the pasa tennis is no. The thing is that for us that we live in this country is very natural for us to go back and forth the English.
Speaker 1: I'm so grateful that I speak all languages, but sometimes I'm like, if I'm doing an interview, I even if it's in English, I'm thinking in Spanish.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: First of all, thank you for being I'm gonna make this my show. Thank you for being here. Chickies. You are amazing in lacademia. You are doing an amazing job. And people might think this is something that I now know. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think people might think that, oh, she's afraid. She's afraid that if she's too harsh with the kids, the fans are going to turn. No, it's you're a genuinely nice way. So you're genuinely nice and you care about these kids and you're yes, and you really don't want to hurt their feelings.
Speaker 1: I know I don't, and I see sometimes that the comments and I'm just like, I have to ignore them, honestly.
Speaker 3: If you're guilty, your behave cheekies. See yeah, oh my god, no, she's actually super nice. Ways, thank you, Jamie, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's been hard. Honestly, I was very nervous. I'm a little nervous. It's a huge responsibility being a critic. And then because I've been criticized so much so I know what that is now to the point where I was like, you know what, I'm not going to read the comments.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go do my job. I'm going to see myself.
Speaker 3: That's I mean. The problem with you, people like you and I is that when we come with when when we come from high profile parents. Yes, let's this is a mass harsh.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask you because I know that your dad, right, he's a business a very famous he used.
Speaker 3: To used to be very very wealthy and a very wealthy business.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then how did he feel when you got into acting?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a classically okay, Okay, if you want to now and seeing that's fine, but what are you going to do that? What do you do? I'm a singer and what else? So let me our career is perceived as a hobby instead of like a professional endeavor. Right, So yeah, he wanted me to pursue business of course and everything. But you know my mom from Brazil, she was a singer. Now she paints and she's an amazing composer. But I have the the the artistry was passed on to me through the umbilical cord. And that's something you can't deny.
Speaker 2: You can't deny it. It's in you.
Speaker 3: It's in your DNA, in your DNA. Exactly, absolutely, exactly is a pass Okay, particular format they in excellent, Like, always pursue excellence. Yes, you want to be a if you want to shine shoes in the Socle of Mexico, that's fine. But if I arrived to the SoC and they don't tell me, hey, sure there's a Camille guy in that corner, best shoes ever, Like in a way he was telling me, always seek excellence.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was the best you can absolutely yes, because she as as you know, my mother, she's miss she is she's a legend. She knew that I wanted to sing. But okay, this is is not the career I want for you. But I'm going to support you. I want you to be she wanted me to be an actress. Actually maybe one day you guys.
Speaker 3: Sports.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to be a villain.
Speaker 3: To cam producing really and you could be a.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, I would love to.
Speaker 3: I want to do I value people. Stay no, no bullship, not price no no, no toes san Antonio. Oh yeah, pro Bengo coma exactly.
Speaker 2: You feel appreciated. You're gonna deal with more love. I agree.
Speaker 3: It's a good project.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Well you let me know I slipped that. And then if I need some tips to the acting, because I'm sure I will.
Speaker 3: And it's your natural.
Speaker 2: No, look, I have too much both talks. I need, I need to like.
Speaker 1: No, I swear I've noticed that if you are an actor or an actor, because now it's not actress, right, it's actor for either way.
Speaker 3: It's our language has has genders. That's how Spanish is. Yes, it's not that it's not being inclusive or it's not being diverse, it's just how the language is. The is the regular grammaticals and radio. Man is how it is?
Speaker 2: It is how it is?
Speaker 3: You see now they're there there, the actor there, spaniola pluralguena.
Speaker 2: Let this fade out, my boattos.
Speaker 3: But anyway, there's a movie after you said botox, I'm a good friend of Simon Orion. Have you heard of Simon?
Speaker 2: Yes, I went to see him.
Speaker 3: He's a good friend of mine, and I have no idea who he was. He's great, amazing.
Speaker 2: He's amazing, said two terms, and you don't need it. Still.
Speaker 3: Did you see Brad Pitt's picture, like like maybe a month ago?
Speaker 2: He looks amazing, So he went to Sam.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know what he did, probably.
Speaker 4: Port you can tell, yes, there, I look him up, respects spectacular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 1: Remind me asking if you want you look honestly, no, I would, I wouldn't have to that movie.
Speaker 3: And pelist so work ciot.
Speaker 2: Alcohol. That's good?
Speaker 3: What's that? How does it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: It is not part of tequila rico and I feel amazing. It is definitely not part of my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's something that I right now, I'm on a break right now, I'm not drinking until September tenth nice. But being on stage, as you know, it's it's part of our culture and the part exactly.
Speaker 3: Public.
Speaker 1: When I'm not drinking, I have to pretend that I'm drinking and it's just like tea or something like that. But I like tequila, but I do know the effects. It's poison for our bodies. And this is like, this is this is this is confirmation. Then eventually, you guys, I have to stop drinking all Like.
Speaker 3: Latin America normalize is alcoholism. That's a reality. It's it's alcoholism in Latin America is normalized normal du It is a disease. It's a very serious disease, and it is and eventually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well, oh yes, So I wanted to ask you, so talking about acting, how how did you like.
Speaker 1: Because you sing, you're also a singer. See, so what came first? Acting or singing?
Speaker 2: Singing? Nice?
Speaker 3: So tell me about it. Etro Martinez era in ninety four or nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not no, no, no, no, not at all. I was not born yet.
Speaker 3: I know. Well, so back in the day that there was a year known as nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that sounds yeah.
Speaker 3: Ye E A and R director the Emi Music Mexico. Does you feel McConnell Mario Rise represented them in Music Mexico. Ifil McConnel is a commedic school Fabien Mexico. First game is the sport No supper g and it's also needos quandarian as multi talentos Wow Mexico and America. That is the malos. They cather Pente, actors, peg Novela and disco Ben Gato's Castra. Yeah, yes, boy, boy is no man. Do only what you're good at, Yes, don't do all.
Speaker 2: And if you're good at everything, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, that's amazing, go for it. We're gods.
Speaker 2: I mean what I mean that yeah, known as.
Speaker 3: You're I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So it was singing, okay, s.
Speaker 3: Singing fimo ours called and not a spectacularly momentous singing. Yeah. Well President Music Mexico. He was my President Mexico on dialect Us with the radio back in the day. Pedro, See that's me. You have to apologize, chiek is because I'm very scattered.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I love it.
Speaker 3: So I started saying something and like to the squirrel, I'm gone way see Carlos stratastable scandal villain novel a perfect Okay, it's gonna help this, It's gonna help the album. Okay, album, my age album, Leo see see Seago is to history, Panta, I'm gonna be able to sell more shows and and sure enough I saw like a hardy shows that year was crazy live with black Boy, White bands are crazy Disco to help the city, right, Yeah, either repent and I think it was live or God or the universe throwing hints at me like you have to pursue acting. Acting is for you. It's not so much music. And that's that's how natural transition.
Speaker 2: And did your dad ever say I'm like.
Speaker 3: Proud, yes, proud, yes. Eventually he was my biggest fan. Projectors cameo here, cameo there love, and at first I was very very resilient.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: The thing is this, they already say that you buy my career, that you purchased my career because I have to zero talent whatever. So if you appear in my projects, we're kinda kind of like we're gonna kind of like confirm that.
Speaker 2: Do we have a lot in common.
Speaker 3: That you know a second past and.
Speaker 2: It's all it's it's not they're just projecting. It's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know when now that you're saying that it's so crazy because a lot of I mean, podcast lawyer said, you know, there's nothing wrong with it. I feel like I'm like, I love everything that I do.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's not forced loc there's a Americal lateen. In Mexico, Portristesa is the grand resent to sociality. There's a lot of social resentment. Yes, yes, it is real, and I've seen that people. Social media also plays a big part of it. Better sure. Now now everybody thinks that that we or people have to explain everything. Everything needs to be explained. And now everybody thinks that everybody has an opinion, yes, and that that opinion needs to be heard. It's like, dude, your opinion, let's important opinion. And then on top of that, they're not that intelligence and they're not yes, and they don't understand how sarcasm works, right exactly like my love, You're just this doesn't end. Yeah, I do that. Oh my god, it's funny. It's funny, and and yeah, it happened. That happens a lot. Unfortunately, Unfortunately, we should celebrate as Latin American people. We should celebrate not only no solamentejos and los fracassos. When the moment we as a society start to celebrate. Yeahntra los loss yea and momento, We're gonna is gonna things are gonna go better for us.
Speaker 2: I love this, guys. I love the fact that you're the same television. I love that about you.
Speaker 1: Have you has it always been like since you started this, did you ever feel you had to fake the funk?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: Never? That's so lame. Yeah, I have a lot of it's so lame.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I have friends on Man that really act like ambiac and then and then I don't understand. I mean we do. We do put on skins and and and emotions for our characters. Yes, better than It's only a job. It's only a job to separate it exactly an actors or public figures. And I know you relate with this because you're a beautiful human being and a beautiful soul. Some people that do what we do, they think they're curing cancer. Mm hmm, like, bit, shut the fuck down, Like no, you're not curing cancer. You're playing pretend, yes, and you're getting paid a ship lot of money to play. Pretend. That's what you're doing. You're playing pretend pretend right, you're not curing cancer. You're not. You're not. It doesn't say person exactly. Yes, dude, we're fine. Yeah, if you are not here tomorrow, adam false.
Speaker 2: It is the are you a religious man or okay, or a spiritual man?
Speaker 3: I would say spiritual because religion means going to church or whatever, right.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm more of like a structured, very spiritual.
Speaker 3: I believe in God. I believe in whoever in a greater in the universe in God, and whoever believes in something great.
Speaker 2: Treating good people and treating people the way you want.
Speaker 3: To under it was just what I teach my kids, and you have one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what is what do you feel the biggest misconcept misconception that people have said about you? Because I'm going to say something before you answer.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. I'm sure you were a victim of it. I'm sure I told you yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I and I was like, what they said something about ismon?
Speaker 2: I mean in my detoice it is you're arrogant. And then I'm like, okay, well, maybe just sit down and talk.
Speaker 1: To me a little bit, and we're like, wow, you have been nice to everyone, and I see it, and and this is the time, the only time that we've really interacted. I've seen you here and you know we live in the same area. But I am very observant, and you're nice to the exactly, to all, to the people of workers. And when they told me that, they asked me, how is it working with Haime? You know, he doesn't want this, he doesn't want and I'm like, what interviews? He doesn't want to give us interviews? And I said, well, that's okay if he doesn't want to give you interviews. Everyone on my team says the same thing. And to me, I was like, that is the craziest thing because I see it, I see how nice you are to every.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: This is the thing, right, for example, because of the misconception that if you come from privilege, you're supposed to be mam whatever, it's just very simple, right, Like, let's say on the interview thing, I'm like, sure, let's sit let's sit down with cameras that you want and let's have an interview. Yes, if I'm working on a show and it's live and I have the pressure of doing a live show. It's not cool for me. In between commercial breaks, I agree to have twenty cameras on my face asking me about what do I think about Neurca's longer nails? Like I have. I have a great responsibility in the show, and during the commercial break they're fitting me with information. What's going to happen? Was an focus exactly a post and sat place, said Lugar.
Speaker 2: In no coreer Dennis, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bueno seecreso. It's the let's say the trailer. No, the trailer doesn't arrive at seven am to the location that we're shooting. Oh, the trailer is is coming late? Why not? Whatever? It's late. Okay, the trailer is going to be here in forty minutes. But we already talked to this fast food place in front of and in the corner, and wardrobe is going to do like a little tent for you with sheets so you can change really quick and we can start and do the first scene, and that way the day won't go longer. And I'm like, okay, wait, when is the trailer getting here? Oh, in thirty forty minutes. Okay, well, thank you for offering me that option. But I rather wait because I don't feel comfortable changing in a public restroom or a fast foot play where clients are walking in and out, because it's not like they close the place. The place is open. So I'd rather wait forty minutes for the trailer to arrive. But thank you for giving me that that option.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they take it to being mamon.
Speaker 3: Problem claro, manicure sembano public quest, What the fuck? Why why I'd rather wait for the trailer?
Speaker 1: So you not that give it wait? You are not and all you say please and thank you. I have seen it with my own eyes. You guys ever heard it? And I'm not just saying it because it's here, because I would probably say, hey, guys, this isn't cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Look es sr lookak it is and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you said I don't mind waiting. I'm not gonna wait in my boy, that's you know, that's a whole other thing. But anyways, I was just wondering that because I was like, Okay, I like, that's the biggest miss.
Speaker 3: So that is definitely the biggest misconception, one hundred percent another biggest misconception. Can it no longer happens man of a certain age that he paid for my career. I'm like, guys, come on, so yeah, the ugly verty was seen by eighty million Mexicanos. What are you saying? Then my dad went to eighty million houses and.
Speaker 2: Gave a check and gave a check.
Speaker 3: Please watch my son, Please watch my song, his socks. Please watch my son. Please do me a favor, do me a solid, his socks, watch my son. Come on? Yeah, yeah, so yes. In transsos audios, that's just a handful of people that are super, super resentful. They just cannot let go.
Speaker 2: They can't. It's it's and yeah. Then, as I've learned now being in this, I'm like, you know what, I can't let that self consume. They're going to say what they.
Speaker 3: Want lass buenas. They might give you a false sense of oh I'm the last in the desert or lost my lost the point in the street. Oh my god, I suck. I'm so bad at this. And it's like, no, you're not. It's just it's just Marie Rodriguez three three, three, four, five, five five six, with eight followers, said that she doesn't like you're hosting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine, there another freaking three hundred million that do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And as humans, sometimes we tend to focus. I used to give that negative.
Speaker 3: Right So chiki stam chickies dam chicken maximum chickens to my malama, chickens to my man cheekies a pastos. It is so exactly you engaged with that one, see and you're like, yes, chikie geez and personas and see they don't get the am man exactly focus on them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I I will admit that I used to be that person with humans, and it feels so good. I'm like, I like myself and if you don't like me, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Beigiz. I don't open X. I don't open X. I haven't open XT in two months or whatever since we started the show. I don't open X. Open X doesn't exist to me right now, it doesn't exist. It's X. Boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better because right now you need to stay focused. And that's what I do too. Honestly, they just asked me, do you read comments most of the time. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'll go in there and now I'll as soon as I post I I for ten minutes. Boom boom, boom, contest.
Speaker 2: That's it. I can't.
Speaker 3: We're doing a rehearsal on Saturday and we're having fun and we were laughing, and you know how the camaraderie we have with the crew and producer and the you to we're having an amazing time. And we're there and then somebody on the booth goes like, please hurry up because I need to go to the Krusasul Stadium to watch America. And you know how we give each other ship when when YOU'RENNA support your team, right yeah, And I go like, hey, America, Webbles and Americas, right. So they are somebody which is insane in our super Inner Red not Red perpose inner Circle inside of the control someone is taking a video of that. They take off the audio because we're having hell, you were having fun and we're laughing whatever, so they take out the audio. Even though I'm laughing and doing Webbels laughing, they take off the audio. This is the tweet ready for this one. The hatreds, the hatreds, hatred, hatred, the hatred and the tension that Himkamil has with and restoar with with our producer is completely overwhelming. In last rehearsal and Saturday they sen Senna al productor yeahs personas and they tag Benjamins, Linaz our boss, and they tag and Resto and they tag add. So I'm thinking about this, and I'm like, Holy Mother of the Lord, like what is this? I'm thinking, like what First of all, someone from our in your circle is betraying the trust of the company, of the show and everything, and why is this person tagging the bosses? And then it hit me. They want to sabotage. They want the bosses to think get your so locate Thista.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy, crazy, okay, And then people believe it is the worst part. And I always tell people, don't one be smart and ask and and have a brain of your own.
Speaker 3: But guess what, they don't believe it. That's the thing then, when I mean, I mean some some do, some don't. Better the thing is that the rich is so minuscule. So I I have a friend of mine that works in social media and and he tells me, listen, I studied this, this, I started this profile and it has on a very good day, two thousand hits of their posts. So yeah, you know, it's just come on, come on, media they like to perpetuate this image of me, and I guess it gives them a lot of click baits or yeah, I know what it is a lot of media picks picks that story up, and it makes it a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: Yes, because as a society, unfortunately, people like the drama and it's just it's it's sad, which is why I'm like, I'm out here in the world. You have to spread positivity and do our best, and there's always going to be it's the yin and the yank.
Speaker 2: My last and it is what it is, you know, is they are you going to sing more? Are you gonna?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you don't know, I don't know. I'm I I say.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then you're finally So I did the.
Speaker 3: Fernandez and I sang the songs and but you know, I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I love to do musical theater. That's what I love. That's what I love to do the most. So I'm you know, it's it's it's a tool for my craft.
Speaker 1: Nice okay, And you have anything new coming up, anything in the in the pipeline, maybe you can't talk about it, oh I see?
Speaker 3: And a season four was picked up and I'm on the season because I was like the the season three, I was established as a new owner, the villain of the show. So now now I'm I'm going to be more present in season four. We have Locos versus Lopez take off for a season three. That's great, so I'm going to be there as well. It's busy, yeah, thank god. And there's a lot of things, you know how these businesses, there's a lot of things like floating in the cloud. Yeah, and eventually somewhat materialize and some nice.
Speaker 2: And you've been married for ten years much Mass.
Speaker 3: I will say I been with HAIDI with maybe seventeen years. Seventeen years I mean officially married. Yeah, maybe probably ten.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful, Okay, because I'm recently married. You know, I media. You probably seen him in a little bit too.
Speaker 3: Nice is there?
Speaker 2: I mean, because I met your daughter, who's beautiful?
Speaker 3: Hell did she Helena? Those say those say, Mass, just give.
Speaker 2: Me the tall, beautiful, beautiful, young young lady, very pretty.
Speaker 3: You have how many kids too? Too?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And okay, if you just have any word of advice because also a lot I get a lot of these questions here on the podcast because being in this industry, it's hard to find someone that truly supports you and understands your job. Is there any piece of advice that you can give me?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? Never never compromise. First of all, if you're not treated the way you feel and believe that should that you should be treated, don't never compromise the help and really there you go the hell with that. No, there's no need to endure abuse in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: And when you meet someone that will that makes you happy, and let's say sixty percent, let's let's give a high number, sixty percent everything that you love about that person. The sixty percent things that you love about that person. It's amazing, Resa, we have great sex, perfect, You're amazing. What is marriat marriage is dealing with a forty percent that you want to fucking drown them every single day?
Speaker 2: Is the best.
Speaker 3: That is the marriage because that's a choice when you commit to someone to marriage because you really want to commit to that person. Because when your boyfriend and girlfriend, that forty percent is like go fuck yourself like Papa, yeahs always, but you do see this, it's a choice to be married to someone. It's a commitment. Yes, and it needs to be a conscious a consciensula. I want a choice, concerns that right now, I'm gonna commit to this person. That person is not going to change. It's not going to change. People don't change. If any loss modes most loss BCOs they get worse. Okay, so see if any So it's a choice on how you decided to process that forty percent that you can't stand, and it's a it's a thing that you have to decide that, Okay, Jobey Olivia stupid example, deja la pastah, yeah, m per la madre todo los pinches the matrimonial porquosierral tbo loserro.
Speaker 2: Joeh uh huh can choose battles, yes, and.
Speaker 3: He can choose the battles is very important. Again, if within that forty percent there's any kind of abuse, any kind of psychological abuse of physical abuse, garfi bid I know that out out. That's something you don't endure. No one should endure that, No one, right, listen to that, guys. Perro, Perro is a forty percent and supporters presona you you you learn to deal with that and you learn to make it work. Consciousness concnscientia. Yes, yes, the para. If it gets completely unburdle, then you know, divorce doesn't mean fight, doesn't mean a battle, doesn't mean that you're seeing someone else. It just means that, hey, listen, amicable, amicably let's yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Do I think I'm on the right track. I think now that you told me this was confirmation. I think I have a have a good shot at this because I was very scared of my second my second marriage.
Speaker 2: But yes, it was.
Speaker 3: He didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course a new nano.
Speaker 3: And and it was.
Speaker 2: But you know what I knew. I knew the day he proposed the day that it wasn't exactly for kitchens because yet you can yet I.
Speaker 1: Thought, my silly ass that I'm going to change, and he's going to change. He loves me, I love him, He's going to change. I'm going to change him. I learned that people don't change, No, they will change if they want to change, and I have to change myself.
Speaker 3: Well, they will modify.
Speaker 1: They will modify exactly for a little bit. Eventually it will come around again.
Speaker 2: And and I learned that.
Speaker 1: So with this, I had told myself. I'm never gonna get married again. I'm just gonna date. I'm just gonna be single. Marriages not for me. And then I met Emilia, and he's a person that is also wanting to be him his best self. And I it's he's he's working and doing his thing. I'm doing my thing, and we're just complimenting.
Speaker 3: Each other exactly the NK movement, exact. It is more important. Nobody stand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a problem, and I did, so now it's we're cool and and I it's a choice. So now it's yes, even if he leaves his shoes and and you know, I just pick them Up'm not gonna argue to put them away because I like to have a clean He he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: But okay, you.
Speaker 3: No compromise, compromise.
Speaker 2: This is the best advice.
Speaker 1: Yes, to see you guys, see thank you, Kim, really, I know my there, Please listen, okay, okay, yes, don't compromise, girl, I mean, well, don't compromise, but don't compromise with you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you know what I mean. You know and and and if you need someone to disappear, tell us, will will bring that person to Mexico and they will never come back. Yes, come again?
Speaker 2: Say what so how old are you? So your daughter's twelve and you anymore kids?
Speaker 3: Yes? That thing? So I think you should be the the number of your arms, right.
Speaker 2: Because then if you're out numbered. I hear that that my sister has four modify four?
Speaker 3: Uh huh hint, either you have a village or two? Yes, todays?
Speaker 2: Is it better that I only have want to have one? Maybe? No, I'm just like I'm chilling.
Speaker 3: Eventually you want to, you don't want to, but that's fine. We all start with one. I started with one. Yeah, you got overwhelmed. It's like there's a lot of responsibility. But then when you have the second one, you realize that your heart doesn't break in half. It multiplies by two.
Speaker 2: Like okay, but now you're like, this is good.
Speaker 3: Those those didn't didn't see. Yeah, it's good to have to know. We're happy with you. How do you want the three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know, because I told her we have to become humans again. It's cool to be their slave. It's Nice's nice, yeah, but eventually let's go back to being humans. So let's go back to travel, traveling and having fun to exactly and jumping on the motorcycle and doing a cross country trip and while they're in college or something.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's awesome. And I want to meet your wife. Is she going to be issues? She gonna go over there?
Speaker 3: There is a podcast?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Really, Oh my god, thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, I would love to meet her, and I will stok get the kids because it's so it is hard, you guys to.
Speaker 3: Find what of course our challenges obviously, because absolutely I think she is our sweetheart. I go to Mexico every weekend to do the show and she's like, Okay, I have the Ford go that's fine.
Speaker 2: See that that's what you need. That's exactly what you need. So I'm happy for you. Okay, So now I want to ask you just crazy questions. Let me know what you think. Okay, what's your favorite color?
Speaker 3: Black?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's your favorite type of food?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm garbage? And there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that that it's hard. Okay. Do you sleep on the left side of the bed or the right side?
Speaker 3: Comest what? What? What's that stage right?
Speaker 2: Is that left?
Speaker 3: No? Stage right?
Speaker 1: Which is okay, the stage right? What can you sleep with or without cars without?
Speaker 3: No? No, this is going yes, it's Prefa castle.
Speaker 2: Yes, and people say some crazy I cannot sleep with.
Speaker 3: The carts gruetos. Oh I can't. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I will love you, but I can't sleep better?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yes no.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite number, A lucky number?
Speaker 3: Many? Yes? I have not nine five, twenty five seven?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's pay, that's that's it. Isn't isn't me not committing? But I see you go fuck?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Nice? Okay, any questions any other like a fun question.
Speaker 3: Can get on the lava. So oh yes, naco, it's just an actotos I apologize. I apologize in advanced for this answer. My big apologies. No, but also the Jimie Kendrick Lamarky gen music whatever.
Speaker 2: It's not your thing.
Speaker 3: The Greatest Showman. Oh no, oh my god, look yeah, I get so pumped. You like to be on stage right, and in one of my dreams is to do that show on Broadway or.
Speaker 2: My gosh, so I'm I'm gonna manifest that.
Speaker 3: You guys one hundred percent dream cam willing to give a kidney for it. I have to play the lacrouse when they do Coco on Broadway.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, yes, manifesting. I'm going to put Yes, it's nice, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Boom, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I do you work out the end of the see is the see? I work out, yes, Perro. I I do a lot of boxing. Love to do the video, remember, yes, So I go boxing, Yamico Rulasador physically musculous to build muscles, so you have to not only be in an ex in a I I believe I'm in amazing shape, so I can run eight miles no problem and do any pilaris class and I don't. I don't get tired. I mean, I'm in great shape. Pero is not about that owns and you have so just a cameo and me into an hour perque, so I don't feel winded. It is come okay, okay, yeah Levan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a different type of Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a different type. Is what are the iss see Clement?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, those messes and I feel the difference and yes, and I am like heck, yeah, you know, I gotta show you guys.
Speaker 3: So he's actually been so nice to super nice.
Speaker 2: It's really nice. Honestly, I was very scared and said, oh my god, they're going to be so mean.
Speaker 3: Lola, and Nola was s Peter Pan. I did hook dude, and she was s Peter Pan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's wonderful, so talented, and yeah, they're so nice.
Speaker 3: You guys, you're not is No. Yeah, he's cool, he's so nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a cool guy. He's the cool guy.
Speaker 1: I know. I noticed that right away. I was like, oh, you guys, you guys know each other for it me James. Yeah, he's a great guy.
Speaker 3: It's a great guy. It's a great project. I don't know. I'm not very familiar with academia. I wasn't very familiar with academia, and but I can tell you that this generation it's a very special one. It's a very special show. It feels so special, right do you think?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I I've watched Akademia, I've you know, but with with them, these academicals, they're so sweet, so respectful, and the ones, because I read that even more so, and I'm really really happy I haven't even met them.
Speaker 2: I go to the house soon.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, how was that experience? It's yeah, I need I need to go see them and take them something because.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah I am, I have I have a gift for them, so I want to I'm going to give them all. I'm going to give them all. Beat Spidery, the studio pros. I want to give them enough. I'm going to go like, you are professionals, some professional I want to keep up professional pistas. I want to get them.
Speaker 2: That is an amazing freaking gift. Let's get you. I've been thinking about it, but that's freaking amazing.
Speaker 3: That we can do together. Yes, will blait the cost.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would love that. Thank you so much, but it went okay, guilty pleasure motorcycle.
Speaker 3: I love to ride motorcycles.
Speaker 2: I really wanted one. My mom said no, my mom.
Speaker 3: Said, your mom is very telligent. I also like to I like to talk about my dad and your mom impression.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: This is the See it's nice. I love motorcycling. I ride every single week with my with my group here in California. California is the most beautiful place in the universe. Oh my god, the Canyons, Angela's Crest. This that a case, Barbara, you drive a little bit. You're in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I see it, the hair, I see it. Do you what do you wear when you when you're on the motorcycle, is there like a certain outfit.
Speaker 3: Nothing but a leather jacket and a thong? Nice? Nobody? We respectfully we ride uh l A. We don't disguise ourselves as health health hell hell angel health health angels. See No, we are more of a coffee raiser kind of vibe. You know, the way we dress and everything is more and we're very safe and we have the helmet and we have the air bag, like we ride very safe, but we don't know. Still, the South Park no noise is I need to watch it. Nool.
Speaker 2: So it's you're just like stress.
Speaker 3: I guess mind fullness. People think that how you're so stressed and and no, it's a country because it's mindfulness on the motorcycle. In the motorcycle, you're it's a completely mindfulness because you are there at the moment, precise time. You're press and if you get distracted matters, So you have to be there, zoned in And that's very relaxed.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Maybe maybe I don't know. I'll rent one for a little bit, just locate.
Speaker 3: I can help you. So it's so nice. Are you good at writing? Be honest?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Driving, I've never read the more cycle. I've never so you have to stick the course. Yes, yeah, I take a lesson. I want to try to come out with us where where we we're very safe. We're right, very sack.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So motorcycle and a possible acting job. You guys, you guys heard it here.
Speaker 3: On the show first Yes, betropolitical, you love it. I can't right now because come on like Medio undercover. Buttes best time we went on.
Speaker 1: Talking about singing. If you have the time, I would love for you to be with me at No, we have to choose a tongue, right, Okay, let's think about it.
Speaker 2: We have some time. But I would love for you, your wife, your kids, amazing and no pressure. See if you.
Speaker 3: Start comic Nomande shooting no versus Lopez, worst case scenario comedian and you're going to be shooting shooting. But even so you can say, hey, I had a previous engagement, so that day you have to fly back and forth. Ok Okay, so I'm really I think just I'm I'm like a forty mini flight.
Speaker 2: So we can November three.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh my god, started a cendo own activasy on Amigo's experia.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, is that let me know?
Speaker 4: I don't know where's the lettre dates? Okay, don't work active October thirty first, okay, let me Okay, don't worry either way, worry, We'll make it.
Speaker 2: And I'm so grateful that you took the time to.
Speaker 1: Give super went on that a little to the offense. I see, that's one thing.
Speaker 2: I love justice.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm not gonna if I hear it around me, I'm not gonna let it happen. Hell no, he's not what you guys are saying f that. So anyways, do you want to tell everyone where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: I know that you're off the No, No, that's me social media so on add high Me came a high me camilly x in every single word and letter that I post is from my hands, Like I don't have that. So that's set. It's that TikTok is that Instagram is the Facebook is the what else?
Speaker 2: So TikTok threads, oh nice threads, oh yellow streads?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, I think that's it. What's your favorite social media Instagram Instagram.
Speaker 3: Nice it was and I was hurting age if I was fifteen, it will be TikTok right. What is TikTok like? Super young, pretty young?
Speaker 2: A lot of drama. Sorry TikTokers, but there's a lot of drama to.
Speaker 3: TikTok see.
Speaker 2: I mean I like to watch it.
Speaker 3: I mean also TikTok speed. So when they post like fifteen minute clips or whatever, I can see them at one and a half or two times speed. And that helps me get because materials, because I have to know what the hell I'm talking about each Sunday. I love that. It's crazy that information.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't know that you could do that on tiktokol.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was a full screen sevas orisontal and play speed or something medi those nice.
Speaker 2: What'spp nice? Okay? Because time is money, guys.
Speaker 3: So time is money. Yeah, what's up? By the way, if you are my friend and you get my what's apps, don't never hear me at one speed. Never do yourself yourself a favor to speed, otherwise I will send I'm that person Comando WhatsApps talking? Yay y, You're so awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you, guys. I had a great conversation. Look and this is see this toy.
Speaker 3: We have connector we have to absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yes, So anyways we're gonna make it happen. But director, also, it's awesome. I'm and you are. Honestly, I'm not the best part.
Speaker 3: You're so sweaking Thank you very much. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, anytime, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Let's do this weekly. No, yeah, let's do it. Heck yeah my new co host Sharpie.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah. Thank you guys so much, and I hope you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you guy.
Speaker 1: This is a production of iHeart Radio and Mikeela podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mikeeltura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u y s. For more podcast from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.