Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello. We are in Orlando, Florida, where I didn't know that there were all these parks here. Gooby Dames. You didn't tell me there were like ninety different amusement parks here or Lando.
Speaker 3: There's SeaWorld, there's Universal, there's Lego Land, there's like the Jesus Christ World thing.
Speaker 1: There's there's all kinds of cool stuff there.
Speaker 4: There's a Jesus Christ World.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forgot.
Speaker 3: They call a Faith World where you like see bethlehemmon where Jesus.
Speaker 1: Was born and all that stuff. Yeah, there's parks for everything. They charged a mission that doesn't seem fair.
Speaker 4: That should be free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, day target mission.
Speaker 2: I'm a Catholic.
Speaker 1: They take money, you do good deeds and you get in, you get cricket. Oh it should be what it is? What the heck? Uh? So we that I'm trying. We're next to something right now?
Speaker 4: No our hotel, Yeah, we're next to all I mean all that are Universal Sea World.
Speaker 1: Right, Disney dominated. I didn't know there were all the other parks here.
Speaker 4: Disney does dominate, though, right Scuba like Disney dominates this area.
Speaker 1: It's like the King.
Speaker 3: It's like the Coca Cola of the sodas, and then you kind of go down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Universal is also second. I would say that'd be Pepsi Pepsi. Yes, do it, walk it, walk it down, all right, So Disney's coke, Universal's Pepsi pepsi. What's Jesus is it grape juice?
Speaker 3: It's a crush more like sweps schweps like ginger El sweps, so kind of like get towards the bottom. It's not really that fun. You only go there unless you have to go there or like get family in town. I would say the third will would be SeaWorld, which what I would call it, Doctor Pepper.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're near SeaWorld.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they have, they have rides, they have actually some of the best roller coasters are at SeaWorld.
Speaker 1: Well, we got here, we did the show, we flew down, We did a day with the University of Central Florida football team. We we're gonna we're doing a whole series video audio. But we spent time with the quarterback for UCF and I don't know, man, it's crazy to watch a guy like that throw like just like around just messing around. It was pretty unlivable chunking it, and so we did. I fell. I felt pretty hard yesterday.
Speaker 4: That was so sad.
Speaker 1: We went into the practice field Amy and we did a whole thing. We went through, we did. I went to the coach's office, Coach Malazan, here we're going to talk with today. But we went through the weight room, locker reality, met with the athletic director, locker rooms, and then went into the stadium and then we went into the practice field. We were going to do the interview in the stadium, but it was so windy. But not only that, there was like a kid who was powerwashing the bench, so every time we would sit down. So then we went into this and then at the end we were running routes with a quarterback and I just have on a pair of like new balanced tennis shoes, no cleats, and I'm running it. He says, like run a ten ten yard out and you get to that spot and you break down to throw the defender off where it's like you're doing chops because I don't know WHI way you're gonna go. And I turned hard to the left, do and out just wipe out, didn't even see it coming. Next thing, I just look up and I'm on the ground. So but yeah, my hip hurts a little bit from that.
Speaker 4: It was sad. It was like it was like old I mean, no offense bones, but it was like old man trying to move his feet fast and they just weren't moving.
Speaker 1: But it was clea it wasn't age. I didn't have cleats. Eddie dropped a big pass that bomb. But that's what we're doing in Orlando, and then we're gonna go, you know, did the show today and tomorrow, and then we're gonna go to the Carolina Panthers training camp, the NFL team tomorrow and do that and then be back. So, uh, just trying not to hurt myself. It's fun stuff. I'm just trying not to hurt myself.
Speaker 4: Did you hurt yourself from the fall?
Speaker 1: My hip hurts a little bit still, yeah, Okay, yeah, it sucks a little bit. So that's what we're doing. That's why we are not on video. But in if our we sound a little bit like we're in different rooms. That's what's up. We don't have cameras. Usually have cameras when we so we can make it seem like we're not in different rooms. I do want to talk about a couple of things to have notes here, Amy, you did watch the Black Mirror episode I told you to watch about the documentary, the.
Speaker 5: One I finished.
Speaker 6: Yes, I gave up on it because I thought it was very boring, and then you said, no, don't give up. So I went back and I finished it, and I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Would you say it was boring when you finish it?
Speaker 5: Not boring? Not boring, not boring at all.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's that boring if you pay attention. I think Amy, multitis multitask.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so don't say too much. But could you see why I could not stop thinking about that episode? Yes, for days? Yes, yep, it affected me.
Speaker 4: But what's like, Amy, what's a good word? Like crazy? Like shocking?
Speaker 1: What's what my word? Was affected? Because I love Black Mirror. It's my favorite show. It's like how technology is making us worse, probably the bad size that darks had the technology, and I want watched every episode. There are certain episodes to stick with me. The White Bear episode sticks with me. I can't get that out of my head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: But this one when I finished it, For like three days, I just kept thinking about how I did not I did not I did not think that it was just wild.
Speaker 4: The one that sticks with me is the helicopter parent, the one that can see through the eyes. Oh yeah, Oh that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Amy, What was your word for watching that one this season?
Speaker 5: Gosh, I don't like to say like spoil things for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't spoil a word. Don't don't spoil word.
Speaker 6: However, whatever you just said about wow, like wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good word.
Speaker 5: That's my word. That's why I keep.
Speaker 1: Seeing it, right, Yeah, that one mess you up. Yeah, it's like a horror movie. Yeah. And then there's another one this season that's like a horror movie. To the space one's not a horror movie to me.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yes, it's a it's it's yes, but I guess it wasn't like months like, okay, but I saw Okay, that's modern horror, Mike saying that's modern horror. There's there's another one with a girl who's an actress. Have you guys seen that one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's the next to last one where she is a famous actress and she's in another country shooting a movie. Mus not have seen that one, Mike, And I'm not gonna say much else about it, but that was one that was unlike any of the other ones that I've ever seen on Black Mirror, and that's my favorite show. You see that one, Amy, No, I've.
Speaker 6: Only watched up to the Space one, so I've seen episodes one through three.
Speaker 1: Mike, can not see that one. Oh, that's still like that's horror movie ish too.
Speaker 4: Is Black Mirror American or is it like from another country? Well, it seems like it's from another country.
Speaker 1: It's see and funny you should ask because it started purely British, wouldn't you agree? Mic? And now it has extreme American uh parts influence actors, but it's still but it's still British at its core. Yeah, the guy's British who makes it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, But it used to be totally British and now it's definitely there's some some United States of America and there given some of the famous actors they give are American. Okay, So anybody you give that Black Mere episode there before I move on?
Speaker 5: Out of five? Okay? Hm?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 5: Four Wealth four Cam quarders out of five.
Speaker 1: Good and she had all given it one because she gave up on I.
Speaker 5: Was like, this is so boring.
Speaker 4: I mean, you need to start watching stuff like watching watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like messed a lot of really good things over the last ten years because she's cleaning, cooking.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, work with kids, I carry my computer around, workout.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's just when I can, That's when I get it done. I do need to do more of that. You're right, Eddie, I do need to do more of like just lay there and watch it.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, Morgan, question, what's up. I've been seeing It's gonna touch a pretty touchy subject with lunchbox, but I've been seeing your ed sharing video pop up on other things everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's everywhere.
Speaker 8: It was on Good Morning America, it's been on Entertainment tonight, it was on Fox TV.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, and that ain't that ain't viral. It ain't even a million. It's now so big that it's getting views in other places where Morgan's not even getting the credit for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like they they tag me or whatever, but it's on their platform, so it's not coming to me.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: So Morgan went to a small bar that has karaoke here in town and Ed Sheeran came in and Saint karaoke and she recorded it and then everybody's using it.
Speaker 4: So but she wasn't the only one with like a phone there, Like, why is her HER's getting all the track?
Speaker 1: Question, Morgan, what you think?
Speaker 8: I think it's because I posted it like right after it happened, and it blew up overnight, and I don't think everybody started posting theirs until the next morning. I was just like, I'm just gonna throw this up real quick while I'm here, And I think that was the difference.
Speaker 1: Let's go to lunchbox for comment.
Speaker 2: Oh there it is. Oh man, I should have gone.
Speaker 1: Would you admit it's viral? Now?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna admit that because how many.
Speaker 1: Views on Morgan? How many views on yours? Just yours alone, and not all the times it's been shown to millions of people on entertainment tonight, or you could insert all the other things. We just said, yeah, how many, Yeah, give me your views whenever you pull it up.
Speaker 8: Five hundred and seventy two thousand, and that's just hers, right, But.
Speaker 6: Then you go over to like E who posted hers in their own reel, and it has five hundred thousand. So you add all those up and it's in the millions.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem there, Yeah, they no one knows that's Morgan's video, No one.
Speaker 5: They do. Her name is on the screen.
Speaker 1: No, yes, they put but they put her up every single time.
Speaker 2: They do not put a picture of Morgan up, so they don't.
Speaker 1: Put her name up. They put her name Morgan.
Speaker 2: How many followers have you gained from this? There?
Speaker 7: There's been quite a few hundred that I've come through.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go, said a few hundred. But do you lunchbox? You were considering your video of Peyton Manning viral?
Speaker 2: Right you guys? Did you? Guys told me it had You don't, so you don't what has over? Send it out?
Speaker 1: So you don't Your video is not viral of Peyton Manning that you're it's just him?
Speaker 2: No I it is. It has over? Okay, and where five hundred thousand? It's a big difference.
Speaker 7: Did your just get picked up by like ESPN?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I don't know who picked it up. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't pay attention My point is you have to pick one because you're the focus of that video. Is Peyton Manning not you.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not saying that. But five hundred thousand is not viral.
Speaker 1: It's been on for two days and it's also been on like all these networks. You just were like, it's not viral.
Speaker 2: I do it on I'm looking at Good Morning America's Twitter and.
Speaker 1: Turn on right now. It ain't, so it can't be.
Speaker 7: It was on their broadcast.
Speaker 1: They showed it on their actual news.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No one person said, hey, look at this, I saw this on Good Morning America. I don't think I mean, if Graham and Grandpa are watching Good Morning America, I don't think anybody is. I mean, that's a good thing about Good Morning. No one watches they do.
Speaker 1: To That's that's just not true. Morgan, thank you, Yeah, good job, good job.
Speaker 8: You don't really want to know, though, Like, what is Lunchbox going to get on the news, because I've gotten on like three times this year and he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm a blonde. That's what's my problem.
Speaker 1: I don't have a But she's not in the video. You just said her face wasn't in this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say blonde.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I should have gone to the bar. That's what I should have done.
Speaker 5: What does that have to do with you being blonde?
Speaker 2: I made the mistake. I should have gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, follow up on the blonde thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the first thing that if you're walking, here's what news people do.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like at a sporting event. What do they do? They show the hot chicks in the crowd, right, but in the video, you're not letting me finish. So she got interviewed at the gym. You think they're going to talk to the guy walking from the gym or a short, little blonde that looks like she can't defend herself. They're gonna talk to these blonde because they're talking about car break ins. So they're gonna give you a little innocent blonde that's walking to the That's what I'm saying, Like it pays to be a chick.
Speaker 4: I feel like if a news person's all lunchbox, they would be like, that'd be good.
Speaker 1: When he can't he can't defend himself, or he or if there was because I saw a story that's like doctor say, should only shower three times a week. I'd go to find somebody don't power much shower much.
Speaker 2: That's right, But they don't do stories all that down stuff.
Speaker 1: No, they literally I just saw that. Anyway, Morgan, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 2: I should go to the bar. I'm gonna talk to my wife tonight and be like, see, we should have gone.
Speaker 1: If you go now, he's not gonna be there.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying we should have gone that night his ad here.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: An as coming back? Morgan and Scuba Steve went on their date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did. We went and got pedicures, which is great and I love it.
Speaker 1: But I was so Scuba was at my house before we went to Morgan's. We had our second date. We did a mirror date. Yeah, you get a mirror, you look in it and then you hang out movie no, no, no, on the wall. Yeah yeah yeh yeah yeah. And so as we're sitting at the house just you know, talking like you do on a date, were fo to a half an hour just talking about Scooba was like, we're gonna get pedicures. I was like, oh, that's cool, it's fun, Morgan, I and he goes, well, they know me there didn't know Scooba there. It was his place. Say what, I thought this was Morgan's. He told you that's what he wanted to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I gave him all these options.
Speaker 8: I was like, let's go rock climbing, we can go boxing, we can, you know, go go karting. Like I had all these adventurous ideas for a date. And he goes, I really need to get a pedicure done, and he's.
Speaker 7: Like, I got, I got a place. We can go there.
Speaker 8: And I think he goes there like once a month and he gets the pedicures done.
Speaker 3: And I would have done your fun stuff, but my shoulders injured. So that's what we did, pedicure. But I do love pedicures. I'm all about them. I have no problem saying that.
Speaker 1: I think he would have chosen pedicure over if his shoulder wasn't injured, because when he was talking about it like it's awesome, he was like, they'd put wax on your leg and you got they go all the way up your leg and saga and everything I need go too.
Speaker 7: Because I pitched these ideas to him before he injured.
Speaker 1: His shoulder, I can't use ask you that's valid scuba. Who have you not been on a date with yet? I still need to go on with Amy.
Speaker 5: Mine was to be hiking, but now I don't know about the shoulder.
Speaker 1: I can hike with my legs. My legs are fine. He was like, oh my arm at the end of the day, it does hurt more.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we could. So I have to do Amy still, Abby and Mike.
Speaker 1: Hello and lunchbox. I sound like most people. Yeah, well half I've done half.
Speaker 4: Did Ray too, Bray and I already did ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did our last week when got road scooters and had some drinks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I almost hit Ray on a scooter. I forget to tell you that the rhythm Ray comes flying around out of what near work is not where you ride scooters, but occasionally there's one from somebody who goes a little too far. And all of a sudden, I see Ray flying down the road that I drive home on on a scooter whoa right by my car And I was like, wait what? Then I see scowed but like trying to get on an app and get on his scooter, and I was like, I guess this is their date. They drove around work on scooters.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: How did that? What did you guys do? Exactly?
Speaker 9: Well, we wanted to do more scootering, but a massive storm hit in Nashville, so we scootered to a bar hit out there while the storm hit, had a couple of drinks, had some pizza, and then just decided it was time to bail. There was a secret little business I wanted to take scuba two.
Speaker 1: Was unable to do that, but maybe for another time. A secret business sounds like a massage BARBERI Chinda is like that, yeah, wait no, but no, no no. But when I say that, I mean they like do massage, but more they get not that.
Speaker 9: It's a place that fronts is one thing and you go in the back door.
Speaker 1: And whoa, this is exciting. No, that's what that is, correct, But it's not that. Well then what is it? It's like CBD place like legal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know it's totally legal, but it's just odd where you would think you're going to get your hair done and you just go in the back door and you're like.
Speaker 1: Heck, yeah, this is awesome. Wait where's the barber? He's not here? Who are you? Why is it smelling here?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like a scuba place. Yeah, so okay, well we were last night. We went to that checking the hotel. We didn't get intil late and we go and I see these little candy bars up on the desk, I said, Eddie, luck. He goes, what look at the he said what? He said? Oh, they were the world's finest chocolate.
Speaker 4: I was wondering if you'd like the via any.
Speaker 1: Did you see him lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eddie tagged me on Instagram and said, lunchbox. Would you like to buy one or something like that?
Speaker 4: No, I did it, like you wondering if you'd like the vi any like that?
Speaker 1: Buy it? Yeah, bring back memories.
Speaker 2: It did bring back memories? And uh who else?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Charlottagne and the God put one up like I guess maybe I don't know if he has kids or somebody had a box of them, so maybe he bought a box or someone and so maybe his kids was selling them. And he goes, I don't know what. He said, like, oh this, If this doesn't take you back to childhood, I don't know what does or something. People kept sending me that post to and I'm like, those were the days, man, those were the days.
Speaker 1: Howd it go? Again.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, we're selling Worlds findest chocolate for hold on hoh.
Speaker 1: Never missed it ever.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: He was like, Okay, I got sorry. I was reading an article. I wouldn't pay attention to you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, Yes, the article and what is she wearing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it was No.
Speaker 2: It's about the Gigillo Beach murderer guy that got arrested. They saw that they are digging up his backyard and they found bone fragments. But they don't know if they're human or not. But they are digging up his whole backyard and there are bones or whatever. So I was enthralled in that. So I was trying to talk to you guys while I was reading that, and I was because I'm more interested in that.
Speaker 1: So imagine he walked up, Do you wanted to buy some candy? What would you say to him? To who that the giggle.
Speaker 10: Gella oooh man, I'd be like, yeah, you're kind of creepy man, But then you would say I'd be like, yeah, for our Little League fundraiser this year, we're selling Worlds Finest chocolate with almonds in the middle, and I was wondering if you'd like to buy any there is is.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, we'll buy all your chocolate today because it is your birthday. Eddie thought you were a thirty three.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that was that was a slip. I've meant to say forty three.
Speaker 1: We were talking about lunchbox, he was, he's about this in the car. We were having a little lunchbox in memorial mix if he didn't die. We're talking about the good days and that. He's like, he's thirty three today, and I was like, really, he does not look good for thirty three. And then he goes, oh, I mean forty three, right, or forty two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm forty two.
Speaker 4: Oh forty two.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not as old as you're not as old as I'm not old like you, dude, So what's the deal?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What's the deal? I'm forty two.
Speaker 1: Let me pause for a second. From mid roll or back lunchbox? What's the deal? What's your birthday? Are you doing?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I have to work. I'll ride my bike home because I don't have a car.
Speaker 1: But you're the reason you don't have a car. You're acting like no time you have a car.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's not my fault to the car broke down.
Speaker 1: No, but cars break down.
Speaker 2: I understand, And I have an appointment to get it looked at, but they can't get me in until next Monday. So I mean, I gotta wait.
Speaker 1: I thought you said and the next time it goes down, you're done with it.
Speaker 2: Well I said that, but you know, when it comes push comes to shove, it's hard to let go of things. It's sort of like a you know, a toxic relationship, you know, like, oh, I'm never going back to her and and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, no, car abuses you.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not over and over. I didn't say abuse. I said toxic, like where you fight a lot, like oh, you know what I mean, Like you're probably not good for each other anymore. You should move on, but you just something brings you back together. And that's how it is with my car. It's like, I probably should move on because she is old. She's eighteen years old, she's lived a great life.
Speaker 1: Old for him, Oh y y, yeah.
Speaker 2: She has a lot of miles on her and she broke down, and so like is it worth the money? Probably not, But there's something there's something about me and her that we just were just we go good together and so it's hard to break away.
Speaker 4: What's he talking about.
Speaker 1: His car, some eighteen year old his car?
Speaker 2: Yea, not talking about my car. But it's just like a toxic relationship. It's like where you know, like you tell yourself, man, we should really not to be together. We fight too much, like we're just not getting along, we don't have fun anymore. But then it's like, oh, but remember how good it used to be, and then we can make it work. And then you get back together and then you fight more, and it's.
Speaker 1: She feel so good inside of her right right.
Speaker 2: Yes it does. It's so it's like so comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Uh. We're using a studio of another morning show in Orlando. I saw that. Does she come get her life?
Speaker 4: She came in, Yeah, she said she.
Speaker 1: Was going to come over back in a second. She want to take a picture with us, sort of like cool, so but I wanted to leave. Would you walk out there and she can come in here and talk with us for a few minutes too. She's in like the lobby area.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I told her, I was like, you just go in.
Speaker 4: She said she'd come back in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, but we haven't turned that on airlight off because we've just stayed on the air doing this post show. But Lunchbox, what are you going to do for your birthday? That's the question.
Speaker 2: No, literally, I don't know. I mean I have no plans.
Speaker 1: Your wife won't do anything for you.
Speaker 2: If she has some plans, she hadn't told me.
Speaker 4: Ooh a surprise, lunch.
Speaker 2: I know that she said she was going to go walk with some woman like another mom.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what that leads to.
Speaker 10: Oh dude, that's awesome, dude, but you've always wanted like.
Speaker 2: Your dream guys, legit, I would be and we did.
Speaker 1: Not know where that was going.
Speaker 5: I get it now.
Speaker 1: Hephones.
Speaker 4: Somebody should give by using her own headphones. Yeah, somebody should give Lunchbox a ride home today for his birthday.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want more, Agan, how would my bike is here?
Speaker 4: Throw it on the back.
Speaker 1: Scuba has a truck. We used it for our mirror date.
Speaker 2: I'm good man.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Uh does she headphones at all so she can hear the rest of the show. Okay, hey, we have a before we jump out of here, would you introduce yourself to our so they're all in Nashville. Hold on, we are your microphones on? No, I'm still not on. Hold on, but if this were our studio, but we're stealing her studio and then we're not knowing how to work her equipment. Do you know how to do it?
Speaker 4: You know? She says, she just started really recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mike, what do we think? What about another mic?
Speaker 4: This one?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Okay, I try that one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Oh that one works.
Speaker 11: You can hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 11: I I'm coming in.
Speaker 1: Do you wear those headphones?
Speaker 12: So my seat is over here? Actually, but what you're wearing are my headphones?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She's yeah that, but I haven't had lives for very long. It's been a thing. Fine, so yeah, would you introduce yourself to our share?
Speaker 11: Hey, what's going on? I'm Nourice.
Speaker 12: I am with XL one O six seven. We are Orlando's number one hit station, and I am a part of Johnny's House. So we are here from six am to ten am every Monday through Friday. Getting up at three thirty in the morning hurts, But not this week because everyone is on vacation.
Speaker 1: Are you on vacation?
Speaker 12: Well, technically I'm the one that's kind of like holding the four down while everyone's on vacation, making sure that the station's running well and all that stuff.
Speaker 11: So but technically yeah, technically no, I.
Speaker 1: Guess that's not technically technically yes, like because I don't have to get up at three thirty in the morning kind of thing.
Speaker 12: But like no, because because I'm new and I'm still learning and I'm like hungry for it, like I'm volunteering to come in. I'm I'm the one that's kind of like, hey, I'm going to oversee the spots and all this good stuff, so like let me hold the ford down.
Speaker 1: Are you using your vacation days? Though?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, good because I no, No, I'll put in a call. I saw reach a TikTok where this guy hit at three quarters court shot, not more than half court. Three quarters court shot in Chicago. They're having a deal where it's like a million dollars, no one had ever hit the shot, and he goes down three quarters halftime of the game nails the shot. Well, there was some rule about you couldn't have played organized basketball in the last five years to win. It was on a contract he had played within the last three years. So they said, we're not giving you the million dollars. So the city of Chicago went crazy, first time to ever hit it, and they said we're not giving you the money, and so he's like wait what. So they turned on the city, they turned on the organization, and all of a sudden, he got a call going, hey, you're getting that million dollars and he's like what. So over the twenty years, they gave the guy fifty thousand dollars every single year, and Michael Jordan was going to watch his son played a basketball game like three or four weeks later, and the guy's like, want to bet Michael Jordan him to sign this ball because after he nailed shot, Michael Jordan jumped on top of him was like this is crazy. So he goes and he takes the ball and he gets to Michael Jordan and Michael Jordan's like, you get your money. He's like, yeah, how did you know? He goes. We were pissed and we went to the owners of the team and said, you pay him. If the insurance is not paying him, you have to pay him. So if they're making use your vacation days, I'll be Michael Jordan and I'm gonna make sure you don't have to use your vacation days if you're coming in. So you're not though you're saying that.
Speaker 12: Yes, no, no, no, no use of vacation time. I am being taken care of well, very well over here.
Speaker 1: So where are you from? Where did you come from? Before go?
Speaker 11: Where did you come from?
Speaker 12: I am originally from South Florida, so born and raised down there. My dad is Cuban, my mom is Panama.
Speaker 11: Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't speak Spanish, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Lunch books, you know.
Speaker 2: And she is a singer, so we could ever sing for us.
Speaker 1: You're a singer too. Is this we don't hear another voice? I don't. There's no voice on her.
Speaker 5: He's googling her.
Speaker 11: So funny. I was like, who is this person speaking? Is this god?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yes, Maurice Doretta is her name?
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, Maurice Barrera.
Speaker 1: So if you're white like me, it's Nourice Barrera, Nourice yeah. But if you're Hispanic, it is Moody's.
Speaker 12: You got drop, Yeah, you got to roll the tongue with the two r's at the.
Speaker 4: Rolling That tongue is hard. It takes a whole lifetime to do it. I roll all day. Oh wow, well, I mean we've been friends for a long time. All day or day.
Speaker 1: So you where did oh?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So I'm from South Florida and then I moved up here.
Speaker 11: That well, I have.
Speaker 12: Family in Miami and Hyalia. Like I know, the Tri County is like the back of my hand basically.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 12: And then my my job, my previous job, I was a journalist with this nonprofit blood bank organization where people don't blood.
Speaker 11: Literally.
Speaker 12: My job was to create content that would encourage the community to donate blood. So I went from South Florida to Orlando with that job. Then I worked for the Orlando Magic. I was doing some entertainment stuff with them. I was like the high team, the people that throw T shirts and stuff. And then the MC, who is the DJ for the hip hop station here in Orlando, he saw me doing my stuff.
Speaker 11: He was like, this girl, she's crushing it.
Speaker 1: Were we on a mic? Did you have a mic? Like talking to people?
Speaker 12: I was doing so much video content. Social media is like my four tathes, like my second language. And then just like being an outgoing person always just like saying hi and I was brand new to That was my first season, so I was brand new to the team. I met everybody, and I just not to sit on a high horse or anything like this, but like I was just shining, you know what I mean, And so people were recognizing it. The MC recognized it, and he just so happened to know the people from this station right now where we're at, and they were looking for a fourth person to fill in the chair, and he was like, you should interview this girl. So next thing, you know, I came in January of this year. I sat down with everyone. It was like my audition, I guess you can say. And then three months past and here I am today talking to you guys. I love it, Oh my god, because I went from a journalist corporate as I was explaining earlier to the other guys, to just like kicking back, like having fun. You know, Like literally my emails went from like part of my last conversation to like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 11: What are we doing this weekend?
Speaker 12: So it's just it's a lot more like laid back, a lot more loosened up. I'm allowed to be a lot more creative than I originally was being a journalist.
Speaker 1: So, Amy, what advice would you give her? You've done this at a high level for a long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, well, I just feel like she's already showing a lot, just eager and wanting to show up and do extra and show that she wants to learn. I feel like that's the best thing you can do when you're new at something. And then I can just tell by her personality listening to her, like she just shows up as she is and she's herself, and I think that's the best thing we can do. I feel like listeners want that connection with you, and like a female voice that's out there anyway you.
Speaker 5: Can, you know, show or get vulnerable and ways.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of people use that word, but I think a lot of us on this show we've learned that over the years, like sharing our lives. Of course we don't share all of it, but when we have, whether it's the highs or the lows, like that's what's made the connection with the listeners, because they're going through a lot of stuff too, and they don't they don't want they don't want to be alone. And maybe it's that they need to laugh, or maybe it's that they need the cry, but you get the opportunity to be there for them and be a reliable person in their daily commute or wherever they're listening.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy, Thanks, I like thanks Amy.
Speaker 12: Well crowd, Amy, I'm sending you a virtual hug by the way.
Speaker 5: I have to do.
Speaker 2: You want me to give some advice to Let's watch.
Speaker 1: You didn't even say English.
Speaker 2: You want me to give us some advice?
Speaker 11: Yes, send it.
Speaker 2: Look, now you're famous. You need to take advantage of that. Like when you go places, if the tables not availab them, you let them know who you are. Like you say, I'm so and so from Johnnie's playhouse. Uh just Johnny's house. Sorry, I thought his playhouse. And you gotta you've got to throw your weight around and like get free stuff, take free concert tickets, go you know what I mean, take advantage of being a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 11: I will do that cautiously, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't listen to that at all? And so what you're a singer.
Speaker 11: To Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 12: I have a little band. It's slowly growing. I just got a drummer in and basically I sing. I got a friend on the acoustic guitar and someone else who would just jump in as a as a drummer. So we do a little bit of showings around Orlando sometimes and trying to really put in that extra effort in it, because passion singing is like one of my passions, like one of my this is right here certified day one.
Speaker 11: You guys heard it here.
Speaker 12: One of my goals is to sing the national anthem for the Orlando Magic.
Speaker 11: So wow, slowly working on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why slowly.
Speaker 11: Know someone and know someone? I mean, the line is massively long. Be surprised.
Speaker 1: We can probably help you there a little bit.
Speaker 11: That's the advice from the one that what's his name that.
Speaker 4: Just gave me lunchbox lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Rat boy.
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm a celebrity, don't you know who I am?
Speaker 1: Exactly? We like to messin it. We went to the Starbucks. We went to Starbucks this morning and I ordered from the app and then we just pull up into it and Eddie goes, what's the name of the order? I go, Hector, And he goes, We're to get the order for Hector. And I was like, you idiot, you know, I was just kidding.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know I did. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: It's on my app but my name on it.
Speaker 4: But you never no.
Speaker 1: I was like, h e ct, maybe there's a k look at that again. H Well, congratulations on everything.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: She was so nice. I was out wandering the hallway and you were told not to No. I was told don't leave this area, he.
Speaker 4: Said, don't leave the studio. Don't wander the hallway.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the hallway outside of this place.
Speaker 4: You should think you men outside that door, dude, regardless, we were scared for your life walking around.
Speaker 1: I'm lost, and I'm like, does anybody know where the p hole is? Like Cortigus bathroom and she's like, it's down there. I said, hey, Bobby, it's nice to me you. Thank you for your help. And I go to the bathroom. When I come back, and she goes, oh, do you mind if I go on the studio real quick because I left my laptop in there, and I'm like, you can just go in there, like those those dudes are fine, and so I guess you can got your laptop, And then she was like I should say hi because I think I think, are you billy bones? I think you're important.
Speaker 4: You said billy bones. Oh no, she.
Speaker 1: Didn't say billy bones, but she did say, hey, I just want to say hi. She's real nice, and I was like, hey, come on, come by. Well it's really cool. We're gonna get out of your studio. But good luck here. I appreciate it, Thank you, and congratulations on everything.
Speaker 11: I'm sure our paths will cross again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just you're You're like bright and positive. You're magnetic a bit, and I think that's what's working for you.
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 6: Also, just one quick thing that I heard whenever you talked about your band. This is something I've been getting encouragement from from certain people in my life, so I just I'm picking up on it now when other women say it. I think I think it's more common for women to say it. But you said I have I have a little band, and I don't know if you meant like the size are actually just like kind of downplaying, like, oh, that's.
Speaker 5: Not that big of a deal. But I have this Okay, well.
Speaker 6: We need to stop saying you want to tell me this podcast. I have this little thing, Like you don't hear men walking around being like it's true.
Speaker 5: It's not that, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Yes, I do, and I appreciate that because it's not like I'm trying to make it seem like it's this huge thing, because it.
Speaker 11: Is a little thing.
Speaker 12: But it's just my my little thing, my little thing that makes me happy. So I need to speak better about it because it really does put a smile on my face saying.
Speaker 6: So you just say I have a band, I have a band, period.
Speaker 1: And maybe we yes, ladies say stuff like that because we don't want people to go, oh, that's all it is. So we're getting ahead of anyone, making us feel less secure about what we're doing. It's like eight miling yourself. So you get up and you're like, all right, you're gonna make fun of me. I'm gonna goa and do it before you do. So I'm gonna go like my little band. As you know, we're just trying that way. If you talk to somebod about your band like that's what, you're just kind of cutting everybody off of the past. Maybe we shouldn't do that. Maybe we should go be rabbit, but don't go be rabbit, like hitting ourselves in the face first. Yeah, maybe we just make fun of other people first. Oh, I mean that's good advice, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just feel like sometimes just state the facts, you know, I'm just like over exaggerated. Make it this big thing, but don't make it don't make it seem insignificant, because then in your brain, you know, I feel like, depending on what your goals are, then you limits. It's a limiting mindset. So and subconsciously it's like back in there. So we just need to cut it out.
Speaker 1: So fun Amy came from selling granite. That was her job. Yeah, wow, little just a little bit, yeah yeah, little big grained rock, the big Rocks.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, that was Yeah. I this summer was seventeen years on the show. And it's funny because I honestly think if I still wanted to go back to that. When I did quit to come get into radio, they said, hey, job still here if you ever want it. And so then they've sold the company for like a ton of money, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, they let you anymore the company.
Speaker 6: You know, my friend Luke that like he's how I got the job. Like he's my same age I went to high school together. He's retired now at forty whatever. So but they started to do retired. Yes, I was like, dang, shirtless due he would often not have his shirt on you.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, shirtless live so retired Eddie, we saw, but then he started.
Speaker 6: Then he decided retirement is not really for him because he's he likes to work. So he started another company. But it's interesting because like, I could still get back in that game.
Speaker 1: And so is this some kind of contract negotiation right now?
Speaker 2: She's no, wait, wait, wait what's this new company?
Speaker 5: Well, i'll tell you later. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: My me and lunchbox could go work for him to retire, and and he's getting retirement plans this quick. I needn't know.
Speaker 6: My My point in saying this is when I went to put in my two weeks notice to come do radio that my manager at the time looked at me and was like, okay, you know, I think he was like, oh, yeah, go do that cute little radio thing for a little bit, and this job will be here for you when you get done with all that. It's just funny because now here we are and see it wasn't a little thing, you know, But I think I could still go back if I needed.
Speaker 1: To, and lunch watch could you go back to Jason's Deli and deliver sandwiches again?
Speaker 4: Are Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe they'd hire me back. Rose is still the GM there, so I think.
Speaker 4: She hasn't retired yet.
Speaker 2: No, not that I know of. I don't think she's retired, but I'm pretty sure she's still there. I don't know if Jason who was the head of the delivery drivers.
Speaker 1: I don't think Jason from Jason's Deli.
Speaker 2: No, it was different Jason. Man, you know, can you imagine want.
Speaker 1: To Jasons Deli? There's a guy with a Jason name tag, and you're like, do you have Jason's Deli here? I don't know. So it's it's a sandwich places.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go into a Jason's deally, You're like, are you the Jason Jason? I don't want to hold our hostage any longer. Really really great to meet you.
Speaker 11: Oh please, I'm having a little fun.
Speaker 1: Oh cool? So and then how's john Johnny is?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, you guys, I'm surprised you guys don't know him, like know him, know him?
Speaker 11: Like you guys you got a shake handle.
Speaker 1: Man, I've met Johnny.
Speaker 12: He just no, no, Johnny Magic. He just got uh he's nominated for the Radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he's up there, he's on that list. Yeah, he's a great man. He's done so much for the community. He has his own little charity event that happens near the end of the year where he just gets all these gifts and gives it back to the kids and helps families get back on their feet and stuff like this. So I mean, great mentor great person to you know, lead the radio show and stuff.
Speaker 11: So he's a good man.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Bones is in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 11: Stop. Yeah, oh, so many legends that walk in this building.
Speaker 4: And it was I had to say, like, it's it's a big there's no need to say the person ever put in the Radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: There's no need to say.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: That was the youngest person ever put it.
Speaker 4: They're not saying that I never said that.
Speaker 1: No, no, but you wanted to and he had already started it. So I just want to make sure that you heard your voice is heard.
Speaker 4: That was a cool night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cool night. It was awes except here's the thing I go, and yeah, it was it was very cool. I wasn't gonna bring it, and Johnny's awesome. I agree with Johnnys awesome. I go, but they do the announcement and we're sitting there the whole show because I wouldn't get to be here without these people. My friends have been with me on the show for almost twenty years, meaning we were all very young. Nobody had done radio, and I just grabbed my most trustworthy and entertaining friends and we all just figured it out as we went. And we were doing one city, and we were doing pop and hip hop, and then we went to country and it just kind of has worked. And all of a sudden, boom, You're in the Hall of Fame and I'm like, wow, this is crazy. And I get there and the announcer's like, yeah, no for the Hall of Fame of this year. This guy, this guy and Bobby Jones. That's not my name, Oh yeah, it's Bobby Bones and they said Bobby Jones and that that really just made me remember that I'm going to kill that guy. Oh no, yeah, never forget no, No, I thought it was I was going to murder him when it was over. But yes, it was an awesome night, Okay, Amy, I think we're gonna go. Is there anything you want to say before we go?
Speaker 5: Well? And I don't think so. I think we're good here. We miss y'all. And I mean it's Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Miss what we today sell you yesterday?
Speaker 2: Like you saw them like twenty four hours, it's.
Speaker 6: Still not the same whenever not everybody's in the same studio.
Speaker 5: I would prefer to have them.
Speaker 6: And since it's Tuesday, I have a new fifth thing bonus episode up on my four Things podcast Four Things Samy Brown and that you can go listen to that I like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: Do you have a podcast?
Speaker 12: I'm working on it, just a little one, working a little one. It's non existent just yet, but it'll go from little to big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think? What do you think you'll focus on?
Speaker 12: So I need to So that's what I'm working on right now. I need to find what kind of connection I'm going to have with the audience, what kind of audience I'm going to be tailoring too. So I'm kind of working on that a little bit. And it's today. Things are so different. So instead of it just being like a blog, I guess or a podcast like I'm trying to turn into like a vodcast if you will, like a video only fans.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, right, no way. My mom would crush me.
Speaker 1: So Lunchbox wants to do he thinks people will subscribe to him like crazy. But the dudes even do only fans.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, you tell me, Bobby, well, you're on there.
Speaker 1: You're the one to keep saying you want to do only fans.
Speaker 11: I support this move.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he's gonna make money, it's gonna make money. I gotta get to that retirement.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 5: Lu You can maybe sell your feet too, I mean, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy put her feet up, and that dude who's always said offen her money got free feet pictures from Amy.
Speaker 6: I didn't put my feet up. I was showing a pair of shoes, and he did, and he was like the feet and but all of our listeners, like all of our listeners there, they take care of us, like they were also sending messages like Amy, oh my gosh, you just put your feet up for free.
Speaker 5: You could have made three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Was it the Goliath Agle or what is it called the he offered her money to do giantness giantness pictures?
Speaker 1: Ay, we explained to her what what giantness is.
Speaker 6: Well, it's where you angle the camera in a way where your hand or your foot looks really large compared to whatever else is in the picture frame, and so you can look like a giant. But I think he prefers feet, So giant feet almost like you're going to step on someone and crush someone. I think he wants that whole image.
Speaker 1: And how much was he offering you for that one picture?
Speaker 6: Now, the giantness one I went up to. I think we started at two hundred for normal foot, two fifty for normal foot, and then three hundred for giantess.
Speaker 1: Which we're like, why not, it's a foot.
Speaker 12: I don't know, it's questionable because then it's like, yeah, I don't think if I could.
Speaker 11: Put myself in that position do it personally. But if it is up there, if it is up there, nowadays, it's kind of like, well, you might as well make your money, right, And.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what my daughter said.
Speaker 6: She was like, Mom, She's like, you have got to sell these pictures of your feet, And she's like.
Speaker 1: Mom's feet work in backside deals with the dude. So you have your note, your septum Pierce yes, idea is that what it's called a scept and piercing. So did that hurt?
Speaker 12: I got it done like almost ten years ago, and I remember when the guy did it, he moved and then blamed it on me, so.
Speaker 11: It kind of looked crioked.
Speaker 1: He moved, he moved like it like, oh he moved his body. He didn't like move away.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: He like he kind of like tweaked a little bit when he was piercing me. Literally, So just to give you an idea, if it's an instant feeling of like pain, but like not to sound weird, it's a good pain. But the part that hurts is the healing process. So the thing is when he pierced it, he did it wrong, and like two days later, I'm like, looking at it, I'm like, this looks a little crooked. So I went to another piercing star. I was like, does this look right to you? And she was like, you gotta get your money back. So went back to the guy took it off. He's like, all right, I'll give your money back, come back in a week, let it heal, and I'll do it again.
Speaker 11: So technically I got it done twice.
Speaker 1: In a matter of you let him do it again after he messaged first time.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean I got my money back and he did it right this time. So here I am over ten years later.
Speaker 11: It's still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine people know you for that though.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so a lot of people did recognize me for it. And the reason why I did it is because not a lot of people can see this. But if I take my nose ring, which is like half a circle, I can shove it and it's gone. It's inside my nose now, So like I'll take it and I'll shove it's inside my nostrils.
Speaker 4: What does that feel there?
Speaker 11: It comes and goes with boogers.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't understand what this has. It's like a magic trick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So like just so that I can try to describe it over the air. So it's half a circle, right, This nose ring is half a circle. If I tuck it up inwards my nostril, it's gone, Like.
Speaker 11: You can't even see.
Speaker 12: So the reason why I did it, well, hold on, you might see some buggers if I know.
Speaker 1: That's okay, But I don't understand where bottom part goes.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: Eddie likes to eat his boogers, show them your boggers.
Speaker 12: I don't know how she gets it to flip off, flip it inside your nostril.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if the if the bottom of the horseshoes sticking out of your No, does it connect.
Speaker 1: It doesn't connect all the way through.
Speaker 11: It's like a no no, because it's like did you pull it out easily?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I have to get this like remove.
Speaker 12: I literally tried to unscrew because it's like a screw, Like the ends are like two little square like a circular looking nods. I guess you can say screw ons.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I tried unscrewing it the other day because I had to do something and I can't take it off.
Speaker 11: I had to literally go somewhere for you.
Speaker 1: You need to write because you can shove it in your nose. Yeah.
Speaker 12: But I'm just saying, like, if I need to remove it because I'm getting surgery or something or whatever. If it's the case, Yeah, it's been in there for like ten years, so I can't literally physically remove it.
Speaker 11: I have to go somewhere and take it off.
Speaker 1: So is it common that people can do what you just did with that and shove it in their nose.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I think that's why.
Speaker 12: The reason is why they do it this way instead of like on top of the nose, like the little nose piercing instead of a septum.
Speaker 11: Is to hide it. Because that's why.
Speaker 12: I was a licensed massage therapist at the time, and I was working at a very prestigious resort. So you can't show tattoos. You can't show piercings like on your face like this. It's not like up to par if you will. And so I had to make a decision. I was like, well, I really want tattoos. I'm sorry, I want piercings that I don't do tattoos. So I was like, I can hide this nose ring if I do it right. So then it just became my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, so it's not it's not a full circle, then no, yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 4: That's how you're a smart guy. Why do you not understand?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a full circle, like an ear pier a circle. I can't see, Edie, he's sent half a I can't there. Okay, it's like he discovered fire. I got it. I thought it was a full circle.
Speaker 4: Dude, she's set half like thousands of times, but I can't have bad vision. You get it now though you get Yes, Yeah, I'm kind of stupid there. It's like I don't understand.
Speaker 1: That's cool that you can hide it. It's really cool to get one now I'm thinking about it. Yeah, I don't want to go to him because he apparently tweaks during his what what a weird like? Yeah, it's like one to ten chance I tweaked piercing.
Speaker 4: That's one thing he shouldn't do week.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, we're done. Amy, good your podcast A lunchbox? You're doing a deal today?
Speaker 2: Ray, No, not today tomorrow? Yes, so losers will be up tomorrow. Today's my birthday. I'm gonna relax.
Speaker 11: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and since you're a singer, can you sing to me Happy birthday?
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh? Are doing this?
Speaker 1: You don't have to? You can? You can just pass? Okay, you can? I think? Are you on her Instagram munchbox? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that why you start talking in your sexy voice to her?
Speaker 2: No, I was just saying, Hey, it's on my birthday. Someone needs to sing. You guys didn't sing, so maybe this random girl sing.
Speaker 1: That we tried to have a whole birthday talk with you, and you deflected and said you're doing anything.
Speaker 2: No, I said, I don't know what I'm doing. If my wife has something planned, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well I have in your gift bag.
Speaker 6: You have plenty to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got me some stuff from me and my wife?
Speaker 4: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Imagine Amy shows up with a bunch of weird.
Speaker 2: Hey, you remember what am I got Amy for her wedding? Don't you?
Speaker 5: I actually don't I do what?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A book?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, oh oh oh.
Speaker 6: I think this caused major issues in my relationship, like.
Speaker 2: I think Andy underwear man.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. It wasn't just that I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand why it's issued.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox, just in general, especially early on. That was when I was That was my first year on the show, and it was like Lunchbox. The way he talked to me and treated me. That was more so probably the root of the issues, not issues like in our yes, like in It led to a lot of uncomfortable discussions at home.
Speaker 1: His name at random times, did you what?
Speaker 6: No, But it was just that he, like as my husband, thought it was inappropriate things the Lunchbox would say and do like and now I and.
Speaker 2: He didn't even appreciate the Cane underwear, and neither did you. You were like, I am not taking that home, that is, and I'm like your.
Speaker 1: Marriage where that you would buy amy underware of any kind? It was at present, it was okay, we're done. Okay, everybody good.
Speaker 2: She wasn't saying her birthday yet.
Speaker 5: She said she wanted to pass on that, going.
Speaker 1: To pass on. Yes she did. She did say that we're going to pass on that. Thank you for coming in.
Speaker 2: Of course, she said she was gonna spit that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, what like spit it like sing it? You think she's gonna wrap your birthday?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, I guess we're not gonna hear her band. I mean, there's there's a great plug. You hear her?
Speaker 1: Then, ad are you threatening her now that we're no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's not the threat. I'm saying this is a chance to get her voice out there, because then people are like, oh, maybe I should go check her band out, but she doesn't want that plug.
Speaker 11: Hey, that's are we doing this?
Speaker 1: If you would like to, you can? You should tell you about your Instagram anyway?
Speaker 12: Okay, well, my my personal Instagram is my first name, which is.
Speaker 11: N u r y s period and you are again n you r y s.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 12: Period b A r r e r A Barrera. But okay, Nuise Pio Barrera got it. It's a long one.
Speaker 1: I know. It's good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got what's the band name?
Speaker 12: It's actually my first name backwards, so it's no Reese is my first name. If you say backwards, it's Siren. So it's Siren says, yeah. So the joke of it is like, you know, when I kickstart, like the performance, I'm like, you know, all right, Siren says, if you got a beer on your hand, put it up, cheers and drink.
Speaker 1: Ye a cool name. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 12: So that's like a.
Speaker 11: Little nickname of mine. My name backwards.
Speaker 1: Well, le's walk to look she got the plug with no singing, so gotam got him? All right, you guys have a We'll see you tomorrow. Ray We good? Everything good? Yep, all right, thank you guys, see tomorrow