Speaker 1: To de bow and then I noticed after practice it seemed like you you went through that exact same route maybe four or five six times. Is that something where you just like, hey, I make a mistake. I want to kind of conquer it and correct it and try to rectify it before moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean most of the throws something I didn't feel super comfortable with, and that would be the case. It was just weird. Look felt like you got just didn't get his head around right away, and I should have just let it go. I didn't trust it, So that's on me. So yeah, definitely, just try to continue to get better as have been learning to trust your body. I mean, with all the recovery that you've had different injuries, is it something that's a process for you. Honestly, super super thankful and super blessed to be healthy. I feel one hundred percent don't even really feel my ankle or think about it out there I practice at all.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like, maybe even more so than your first three years here, that the entire room is kind of bringing everybody along, helping everybody out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and credit that to our quarterback stuff. Clint Clay and coach greasy, I have done a great job, just like you said, bring guys along, and I think our our quarterback room, you know, as you guys can see, is playing at a real high level.
Speaker 3: You guys have fun in there.
Speaker 2: It's a ton of fun. We got a fun group of guys. So it's been a ton of fun to get to know those guys, spend time with them in the building, outside of the building, and just get to know him as people. Actually been more trust with your receivers, like as you're going through the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, it's been awesome getting reps with a ton of different guys, getting reps with a bunch of guys like yours, you know, in the preseason, So super excited for that. But yeah, it's been fun to watch these guys grow as well over the past three years. Seeing how well Debo, George and NBA specifically are moving and catching the ball.
Speaker 1: An the way he runs training camp practices. How have they changed it all over your three years And what little surprises does he throw.
Speaker 3: In free him?
Speaker 2: Uh, they really haven't. Schedule wise, I think is the biggest thing that dictates it. You know, going to Vegas next week will be different for us having a week one joint practice rather than week two. But for the most part, yeah, it's been pretty consistent.
Speaker 3: You mentioned a couple of times that you guys get along into each other outside and building in the quarterback room.
Speaker 2: Other things you guys do, minigolf, talk off anything like that.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: We do dinners for the most part. It's harder in camp, but as we get going into the preseason, for sure, we'll get more time to spend together.
Speaker 3: What do you get out of these joint practices with the Raiders and the Lasher with the Vikings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just going against a different defense, seeing different looks, being able, you know, for our offense and defense, it's it's nice to be able to go against someone else, for sure.
Speaker 3: Do you do any like prep work as far as understanding the kind of coverages you're gonna see or do you don't go you know, do you go in game planning a little bit? Uh? No, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't game plan. I guess that's more of a question for Kyle, but preseason games typically over the last two years, we don't really game plan. But yeah, definitely going in you know, having watched some tape and I at least know you know what to expect, not necessarily going in blind.
Speaker 1: For your situation is a little different than your first two years here?
Speaker 2: Is there less I guess in a way?
Speaker 1: Is there less pressure?
Speaker 2: Like in a good way?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I guess. I wouldn't put it that way. I mean, for me, nothing nothing's changed the last three years. I feel like I've attacked it the same way. I feel like I'm in a much better spot, you know, myself personally this year than I have been the past two years, but mindset wise, mentally for me, I feel like if I'm not putting that same pressure on myself in practice, then then the games a lot harder. A good, awesome,