Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George NOORI with you, Lisa Barnett with you and us, and we're going to take your calls with Lisa next hour here on Coast to Coast Lisa, what are soul contracts?
Speaker 3: So when we decide to come back to earth, every time, we make a whole big plan that includes soul contracts. And what that means is that you get together with all these souls who are also coming back to earth and you say, hey, I'd like to have some children. Who wants me as a mom?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What a crazy idea? Who might want to marry me? You know, we've had some unfinished lifetime marriages. Maybe remember that lifetime where you died really young and I and I you know, didn't we didn't get to complete our marriage. So we literally have these conversations. If you imagine that you're making a contract with different souls that you've known in other lifetimes. Some of them are actually part of your original soul family, so you've known them forever, and you really want to learn and grow and you want to support each other. You of course want to sometimes raise very conscious and aware children, or maybe you make a contract with someone to help them for one of their early lives on earth. So we write very complex contracts. Often they've got you know, some challenges involved or karma attached, and so that is a lot of what takes up our soul's growth. Our souls desire to learn and to be compassionate and helpful, you know, with other people. And so all those contracts we really write, you know, fifty or one hundred of them to have these kind of deep, proff found relationships with other people.
Speaker 2: Are they ever broken?
Speaker 3: Oh? Of course they absolutely are, of course, because we're not very conscious of them. So it's interesting. I often will do readings for people who come to me and they say, you know, I've been married for you know, twenty five years. Do I still have a soul contract with that person? And you know, they always say, I don't want to create any karmic patterns. I don't want to do anything wrong. But we're going in different directions, and so we ask in their a kashak records and it's not surprising often to have the record keeper say, oh, that contract was actually complete, you know, after your children turned eighteen or twenty one or whatever it might have been. So sometimes we stay in these relationships after they're complete, and of course sometimes we don't want to do the karmic work that we set out to do with that other soul, and so we kind of bail, right, we get divorced, We say I'm done with you, I don't want to work on it, I don't want to figure out what's going wrong, and so I'm just out the door. And what happens then is I mean there's kind of a you know, nothing is written in stone. So in a sense, that's fine. But if you don't learn the lesson, if you don't grow as a soul around whatever that issue was you want to work on, then you'll have that similar experience, that same issue will come up sometimes again and again in this life, and if it doesn't get completed, then you're going to come back and have similar challenges right with other people in other lifetimes. And so kind of sticking with it and figuring it out is I think we're worth some time and some effort, especially to find out what is written in your a Kashak record about that sole contract.
Speaker 2: Why is it important Lisa to tap into your Kashak records.
Speaker 3: Well, because there is so much information about why you came to the world, why you were born this time. So not only are their sole contracts, but as I said, they've got fifty or one hundred soul contracts that you wrote about. But you also have gifts and talents you want to share with humanity. And you know, it could be about writing that book, it might be inventing something. It may be about being of service in some way or another. We have kind of these big purposes and often they include things like relationship or parenting, but they also really often include things like starting a business or making some new path in the world. And I think we're an exciting time in history right now because I believe so many people that are coming and are, you know, probably a little bit younger at this point. They might be ten, twenty or thirty, but they've really come to help create new, you know, ways in the world. Things so that we can desalinate water, so that there is food for everyone, so that we you know, kind of change some of the old paradigms and patterns that we've been stuck in. And so a lot of us have come to help transform the world and create a new earth, and.
Speaker 2: You help people access their records, now, don't you.
Speaker 3: I absolutely do so. I do a kashyak record readings and healing sessions. I have to say to me, one of the great blessings of working in the akasha is that you are in the quantum field. There is no time in space, and so that means I can actually go into a childhood or a past life or you know, again, it could be something from ten years ago, but we can literally go in and work with some of the trauma and emotional pain that I would venture to say we all have. You know, we all have a lot of trauma in our lives, and you can come to understand it and you can actually work on healing and clearing it so that you can go forward with much greater ease and create some of the things that you wrote in that soul plan that you haven't been able to create yet.
Speaker 2: Is it a little like past life regression?
Speaker 3: Well, it's in a sense because you're going into a past life. But when I do the reading, you don't have to go into any kind of hypnotic trance. You get to actually ask very specific questions about what you want to know about so you know, sometimes when we do past life regression, we just randomly get whatever shows up, and you know, we don't get to ask a lot of questions about it. We don't get to say, why did I ever pick that? Or what did I want to learn from that? And so when you either have a reading or learn to access your own Accostiac records, which I also teach, then you can actually be very specific with your record keepers about the kind of questions you want to ask, the information you'd like to understand, healing you want to receive. And so really having access to this whole complex plan that you wrote before you embodied is just really phenomenal for creating the life that most of us would like to create, a happy, joyful, healthy, abundant sort of life generally.
Speaker 2: How long does it take to tap into your records?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I teach online live workshops, and the first course is I usually like to teach it in about sixteen hours and that I teach a couple of times a week and under a month usually. But the record keepers gave me a great gift which is a five step wisdom prayer system, and that allows my students to use an energetic key to very quickly and easily open their accustoak records, so they don't have to practice meditating for you know, a year or twenty years. They don't have to, you know, just kind of hope and guess that this meditation will take them where they want to go. They they the record keepers have actually given me this five step system to make it easy. Because the record keeper said to me many many years ago when they asked me to start a school, they said, it is everyone's birthright to have access to their own soul records, to be divinely guided, to be guided by your soul every single day. So it can help you make big decisions when you're at a crossroads. It can help you make little decisions, you know, in your daily life, and of course everything in between.
Speaker 2: Can you give us one of the mystical type experience stories from the book.
Speaker 3: Of course, I would love to. So there's so many good ones. So there was there was a woman actually she was a student of mine, and she lived in Ireland and she lived on her family land, and she had this beautiful land and she and her husband built a gorgeous house and they settled on this land. And it wasn't that long after they settled, she and her children started to feel really sick. And it went on for years actually, and so she started working in the Acashak records and saying, what is happening here? I'm on my family land. You know, I thought this was where we were supposed to live and to really care for the land, and you know, what's going on? What is wrong? And what she found out in her Acastak records was that this land of her ancestors had been part of a battlefield and ancient battlefield back in Ireland many many hundreds of years ago, and the land, of course, there was a lot of death and destruction, and you know a lot of pain and unhappiness of course from all the warring and the death, and and she and her children were really feeling this energy. And so she was able through her Akashak records to heal the ancestral lineage to help the people who had crossed the ghosts that were still there to leave the land and to move on. And so she did tremendous healing for the land. The energy was healed, she and her children no longer felt sick. But what she realized through her access of the Akasha was that that had really been more of the sole plan was her to for her to heal this land, but not to stay there and not to live there. And so she healed the land, sold the property, everyone went off, you know, kind of lived happily ever after. But it's just a beautiful, full, kind of profound story about how your Akashak records can help transform things that we rarely think of, like healing ancestral land.
Speaker 2: Have you seen people change emotionally, Lisa, when they tap into their records?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, George. There is nothing more really gratifying than teaching a group of students who, of course, even if we were going through COVID and the pandemic and people were showing up because they had the time, which was lovely, but so many people were really feeling kind of that emotional trauma, loneliness, disconnect and so as they started to learn to access their own Acoshak records, one of the most beautiful, really profound energy that you feel is it feels as though we're aped in pure love. We're wrapped in pure divine source energy and love because the Acostak records is part of source. It is the quantum field of the divine And so what I've seen is just spending time in the Acastak records with your record keepers, inviting them to do some energy healing, inviting in this pure love that that alone without even asking lots of questions, can be phenomenally transformational. And then as students go deeper and learn to have conversations with their record keepers, we can really ask about specific traumas and emotional challenges and things that have happened to us in our lives, and we can actually ask some of those big questions like why would I pick this, you know, this abusive family, or why did I lose my you know my family members so young? Or you know, can you explain to me why some of these things have happened to me? And that's all part of what's written in your Akashak records. And I find that the students really feel energetically the answers as well as getting linear really answers can very clear answers from our record keepers the way I teach the work, and we can do a lot of energy healing, like I was saying, because there is no time and space, and we can go back to some traumatic situations and I teach my students to actually clear, release and delete some of these emotional pain and trauma that keeps us stuck in some of our unworthiness and our doubts and our fears. And so I see people lives really transform by being able to do this healing work and understanding in their Kash.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more